Orlando Hyundai

Orlando, FL

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I took my car in to get a tire change. I had a half tank of gas when I took it in to get service. When I arrive to pick up my car, my car only had 1 bar of gas. Why? When I ask the salesman about it, I was told "I don't drive the car so how should I know?" He was soooo rude about it so I asked to speak to the manager. The manager came out and got in my car and looked at the mileage on my car and said "The mileage is the same when you brought it in." (Really). My car was wash & vacuum also. So if the car detail guy is listening to the radio with the car running, don't that runs the gas out and keep the mileage the same???

I guess my appearance (blk male, dirty from being at work all day, tattoos everywhere on the body) made every one feel like I was being rude or I was being an **. But all I was doing was pointing out the facts... Now today 6-25-15, I took my car in to get a battery and I was informed that there was a note on my car to not be service anymore at this location.. REALLY!!! THIS LOCATION I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND AT ALL. RIGHT IS RIGHT AND WRONG IS WRONG... This place is dead wrong!!!

I would never purchase another car from Orlando Hyundai again! Kyle in finance is a crook! I'm now $16,000 upside down all due to these liars. I purchased a 2010 Elantra from Winter Park Hyundai and the money was right. I didn't even have a negative in the car but the transmission was not working properly. I traded it in on the 2011 gas that was horrible. I replaced the tires at 25,000 miles and when I took it in for service, someone hit something, bent the rim and damaged underneath it. The muffler was making a horrible sound and the motor knocked like it was going to blow, but they said that they couldn't hear anything. Chuck went with me on test drive and said, "Oh, I hear the muffler!" Wow, I went back and complained, traded this in on a Santa Fe. Wow, it's horrible on gas and now I'm upside down $16,000. I can't afford the $400 a month in gas and I'm disabled now. What happened to taking the car back, Hyundai? Rip offs and crooks! The dealer and the finance company are in cahoots. Beware of Orlando Hyundai.

After numerous emails to Cliff ** regarding a 2009 Hyundai Tucson with 7,202 miles, I drove 2 hours to get there only to be told, "You do know that mileage (on my printout) is 72,000 not 7,202. " I said no, it had better be correct as this is what you advertised. After speaking to someone else he told me, "The car had frame damage and was sent to auction." When I returned home there were 3 emails from him from earlier in the day stating the car was on the dealership lot and what time would I be there to look at it. There were no real consequences other than me telling everyone about Orlando Hyundai’s bait and switch tactics.

The events since the purchase of 2011 Hyundai Sonata BH270530. On April 17, 2011, we test drove several different Hyundai vehicles at Orlando Hyundai in **** with telephone number ****. During the test drive of the 2011 Hyundai Sonata with Vehicle ID number **, we stated that the car had a very strong pull to the right. We were advised that it was in need of alignment. This would be corrected when we came back to pick up the car. We were told that the car was driven from Gainesville Dealership and that was why the reason for 150 miles on the car. We were told that the car was brand new but not titled. We were told that it was not used as a demo unit.

Based on the information that was given to us, we signed the papers on vehicle ID number ** with the promise that the car would be ready for pick up. The front end would be corrected and the car would be detailed. On Monday, April 18, 2011, we arrived to pick up the car. The front end was not fixed, the car was only detailed. We were advised that we would need to bring the car back to have the front end worked on. On Tuesday, April 19, 2011, we took the car in again. Again, the car was not fixed as the individual who reads the computer calibration was not in. Yes, we were told that there is only one individual who can read the calibration on the computer. We would have to bring the car back again.

On Monday, May 2, 2011, I took the time off from work to take the car back in again for repair. We were told that the car would be ready around 4 that day. The service technician, Barry, worked on the front end and later Mark another service technician drove the car and was not happy with it. They kept the car overnight. We were told that we might need a camber kit. Tuesday, May 3, 2011, my husband went back to pick up the car expecting it to be repaired. The Service Manager, Chuck **** advised my husband that it was fixed as good as they can do it and that it meets the specified standards. We were told that the roads may cause drift to right. It was still pulling to the right. My husband was told that they would not pay for another rental and he would have to wait if he wanted them to look at it again. The camber kit was never installed and we were later told that it would not help anyway.

Saturday, May 14, 2011, I called to speak with Chuck **** , the Service Manager, he is out of the office until May 23. I was unable to reach Eric **** , the service advisor so I contacted the service operator. She then connected me with Eric. He set an appointment for Monday, May 16, 2011 with Mark **** the service technician, again. I advised Eric that we need a rental car for our inconvenience and if the car was not repaired to our satisfaction we would insist on a brand new car with no mileage. Monday, May 16, 2011, we took the car in again for repairs. We were later told that they would need to keep the car overnight again. Tuesday, May 17, 2011, we picked up the car and again, it is pulling to the right. We were told that it is up to the specifications and this was normal for this car. Wrong! When we test drove other Sonatas on their lot, there was no pull to the right, even slightly.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011, I drove the car to work. It is still pulling to the right I know the difference between a drifting right and a pulling right. Okay, maybe it is strongly drifting to the right. Either way, it is unacceptable. I have been very disappointed with the service and lack of concern in this matter. Our sales representative, Steve **** was very helpful and concerned about us being happy with the car so he offered his cell phone to use for any questions or concerns. We have since been told that Steve is no longer with them. While we were trying to decide on the vehicle, Steve had a Sales Manager to work with us, since Steve was still fairly new and wanted to make sure that we got the best deal possible on this car, this Sales Manager also promised that the pulling to the right was just an adjustment and the car would be made perfect as a brand new car as it was considered, no titled. The 150 miles on the odometer was because the car was driven from Gainesville, Florida and that it was not a demo.

I contacted Eric **** for a print out of the service we had done on the car. I have received the fax. I am concerned based on the report that there is no mention of the pulling to the right until April 21, 2011. I am attaching the service report for your review. I have already notified BBB/Auto Line and will be receiving their correspondences shortly. We have paid for a brand new car and a brand new car should not be in the shop for repair three different times in just 5 weeks. This does not take into account that the repair should have been done the day we took possession of the car. At this point, I want a brand new car because I am afraid that this car will have a history for the next 100,000 miles of pulling since they can't seem to fix it in the 5 weeks that they have worked on the car.

False advertizing, the April 3rd Orlando sentinel ran an ad for them saying that you could buy a 2011 Hyundai Sonata for $13,988 plus the dealers fee $699 dealer's fee. When I tried to purchase this vehicle they began to ad fees. $500 if you are not a 10 year veteran, $500 if you are not a recent college graduate, et al. The price totaled over $18,000.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orlando Hyundai?

Orlando Hyundai Company Profile