Find an Auto Service and Repair partner

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

O'Reilly Auto Parts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about O'Reilly Auto Parts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about O'Reilly Auto Parts?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

Very excellent customer service. They really knew exactly what part I needed for my car with only just looking under the hood they knew exactly what right said to go to the park that I needed for my car and I really appreciate that thank you to district manager ** and his coworker ** at the O'Reilly's on 700 S State Rd 7, Plantation, FL 33388.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

Went in with an o-ring for a thermostat housing and they went above and beyond to help locate one. Special order would have taken 2 weeks or an extra $12 for overnight delivery. But because they were eager to help, we went another route and my car is back on the road the same night! Thanks O'Reilly's!

Get buying tips about Auto Service and Repair delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

The locations I have been in where I live have always been absolutely fantastic, never long lines, everyone knows what the hell they're doing and it's quite refreshing. Once a man working there could see the frustration and hurts in my voice and actually paid for my part.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I often ask for help or advice on the parts that I am purchasing. The employees have always been very very courteous and helpful with solving any problems or questions I might have. They have even done minor things for me like changing my windshield wipers.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

When you go there they devote the time to assist you. They’re knowledgeable and help you with getting the highest quality product in the price range for your budget. They don’t try to pressure you into something. If something is not in stock they get it to the store in one to two days and they keep you updated with time frames of the parts arrival. Have never been disappointed shopping at O’Reilly's. Quality products and reasonably priced.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

I purchased a car battery from them yesterday 10/13/2021 and after installation, the radio and clock on my Honda would not work. I immediately turned around and spoke with the assistant manager who basically called me a liar. I told him I had no reason to lie and asked him to take out the battery and reinstall, which he did to no avail. I returned to the store today to ask if they would take the battery back, and give me back my original battery so that I could take it to the dealer. This woman told me the battery was in their warehouse and once installed they do not accept back. They could have traced the battery at their warehouse and since my radio is not functioning, they could have done more.

What they should have done is INFORM me prior to installation, that the radio will need to be coded. Today, when I returned (10/14/2021) to the store to request the battery, the same woman who serviced me the first time told me that her manager told her that on Honda's the radio will need to be coded. They should have told me that so that I could have made a better decision and just taken the car to the dealer. I am now out of over 150 dollars. What a rip off and they only give you a lousy two year warranty, whereas the dealer gave me a 100 month warranty. I would have gone to the dealer had I known they messed up the radio by installing their ** up battery. They had prior knowledge of this too, but failed to inform me and that is just plain wrong!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I have the commercial account at O'Reilly, and I can typically find a better deal at other stores by using my military discount. I find O'Reilly to be extremely expensive. Product selection is pretty good for the most part, but their help is often unknowledgeable. Honestly, that applies to most automotive parts stores these days.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

I've been able to find the needed parts for my 2017 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport car and the service people are quite helpful. Thankfully I haven't had to purchase any large ticketed items for car repair. But only for a dead battery, window wipers and washer fluid.

Original review: July 17, 2021

I went in to buy a couple coil packs and when I got home I noticed the parts were used. I took them back right away and told the guy about it and he acted like I was lying, so I had him look up the part from the number on the box and sure enough the parts were returned in 2019, so basically if someone returns something they will still sell it as new to another customer, I will never buy anything from them. Customer service was trash and had attitude but if the tables were turned I bet he wouldn’t like it.

Original review: July 11, 2021

Went to O'Reilly's to buy oil, used a 100 dollar bill, and was supposed to get 41.99 back, but instead he gave me 3 ones and a 5. I went back immediately and the guy who check me out left, so I can't do anything about it till Monday. No cameras either, so they can't tell if he actually stole it. I feel like O'Reilly's robbed me literally.

O'Reilly Auto Parts Company Information