Nissan 112

Patchogue, NY

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I traded in a car at Nissan 112 in Nov 2014. I was at the dealership several hours when I was told by the finance manager that it would take until the next day to complete, so he told me to just sign these blank forms & he would fill them in later & could pick up the completed paperwork another day, which I foolishly did as I was exhausted from waiting. To my disappointment I found out that they had me sign for paintless dent repair, road hazard coverage as well as other products they did not ask me if I wanted to purchase totaling several thousand dollars added to the price of the car. I am currently submitting the information to the state attorney general's office.

The bill was made out in someone else's name, which he crossed out and put my name instead. The bill was very confusing so he wrote up another bill. When I questioned the salesman he gave me double talk. I said to him the car started at about 18,000 or 19,000 and I am paying 23,426. He crossed out the other person's name and wrote mine in. All he kept saying is your monthly payment is only $250 a month. I was not happy with his explaining the contract and I was totally confused. The salesman knew I was not happy, but I thought it was too late to do anything. I called my lawyer, he said "did he inform you could cancel the car in three days." No one said if you're not happy or satisfied you can cancel. They all knew I was not happy. Next he said you'll get 5 free oil changes. We only got 2. I didn't realized he did not write it on the contract. I took him at his word, my daughter was my witness.

First off, I had a trade in. They told me that my car was worth $1,000 and I knew that they were using me since I am a girl shopping by herself. First the guy told me that he talked to his boss and said "You know.. she's a really nice girl and I really like her. Is there a good deal that we could give her?" So I let him tell me that amount, which was $239. I will not say anything bad about him because he really was nice and really listened to what I wanted. At the end of the day it was really up to the manager. I've leased cars in the past and I knew that once I say that I'm not satisfied, they always work down the price.. which was then $199. I thought this sounded like a reasonable price but I still knew that my car was not worth $1,000.

The next day I came in with a print out of the average amount of what my car is actually worth from Kelley Blue Book. I showed them that it should be worth around $2,700. My car was a 2005 Altima and I knew that it was not going to be worth a lot but there was no way I was going to give them my car for $1k. So the next person that helped me went up to her boss and showed the print out that I brought in. She then came back and said "I talked to him about this and since we heard you were previously in an accident (hit by a dump truck which totaled a dart I had) he said that we can give you an extra thousand as a GIFT"... Seriously? She also told me that her boss had to take $500 off of what it was REALLY worth because that car was hit years ago. I wound up telling them that I would take it for $2k.

Based off of what was previously told to me... my payment should now have been $30 less... but all of a sudden they changed their minds and took $20 off a month. I said I wanted to discuss this with my dad since he told me that another dealership farther away will drop that price even lower. Once she heard this, her manager decided to match that price. She told me if I really wanted the car I should put a $100 deposit down on the car. I gave her $50 like a dumbass. I should have given them a dollar. I wound up going back to them the next day asking for my deposit back because I went with Smithtown. She said "seriously? After how much I dropped the price?" The manager told me that they had to wait for Monday to refund me.

OVER A WEEK LATER I still haven't received it. They kept saying "wow! I don't know why your money wasn't put back into your checking. We will have to do it next Monday though." So I waited and called back that Monday. They told me that they ran my debit card and it was put back into my account, so I should give it at least $72hrs.... Days later I called again and the manager said they refunded me and asked me for a fax number so he can send me a confirmation. So yea... no fax. I told my dad to call them and they said that they will refund me today. So basically they lied to me this whole time. All I know is that I better get my money back.

This place is horrible! DO NOT get a vehicle from them. I went to Smithtown and got my rogue from Tyler (the guy lol). I would recommend anyone who is interested in a Nissan to ask for him. Everyone there that helped me was so nice. After all the BS I started off with a "really great deal" of $239 and I worked it all the way down to an ACTUAL good deal of $170. All I know is that if I don't get my money back, I WILL go up to customers and personally tell them to walk out. :) Do not shop here!

On June 29th, 2015 I made a terrible mistake. I found a Nissan NV 3500 on cars.com that I really wanted to buy as a work vehicle. I train animals for film and television in Los Angeles and I had my eye on this vehicle for a while. I found one in my price range and contacted the dealer. My sales manager was James ** (Jim) and seemed to be a genuinely nice man. I guess that is part of his pitch, and I admit he seemed like a good guy over the phone.

Long story, I decided to purchase the Nissan NV and I did a secure wire transfer through my bank after having the bank manager call and carefully verify everything. The payment of $25,619.00 was cleared and included shipping cost to California. Jim told me that the vehicle transportation company would pick it up right away and it would take about 5 to 6 days to receive.

It's now been 5 weeks and I never received the vehicle. After several phone calls, and e-mails of me politely and patiently trying to track the van down, I finally came to the conclusion I was majorly scammed. The van was never coming. The transportation company that they hired, Road Runner Auto Transport in Bethpage, NY never responded to the dozens of messages I left on their voicemail to inquire about the delivery of my van.

On July 28th, 2015 I finally had enough after wasting lots of time leaving messages and not getting a callback. I e-mailed the sale manager Jim, and told me I wanted my money back. I received a response from the Used car sales manager at Nissan 112, Dominick ** that said he would be happy to refund 100% IF I sent him back the car title and in-transit plates first.

I've been a fool up to this point, so I finally decided to contacted an attorney. I called several in the NY area and finally reached an attorney Robert ** who said he was very familiar with this dealership and that they have been sued by many people and it was unlikely I would receive my money back from them. So now, I have will have to spend more of my hard-earned money to sue these jerks for a "product" that I paid for and never received.

This has been a terrible experience for me and a life lesson about how you can't trust a soul. How dare these people steal from others without a second thought. How do they sleep at night or still have a conscience? Well, I'm not gonna roll over and let them steal my money that easy. If I have to spend thousands more to take them to court and look into their eyes and call them all crooks to their faces, so be it.

If anyone else reading this has also experienced the same, please feel free to reach out to me. I think it's time all of these people at Nissan 112 spend a little time sitting in a jail or prison cell. This is where people like that truly belong. Feel free to e-mail me at: **. Maybe we can all pursue a class action lawsuit to stop these idiots from scamming anyone else.

I recently shopped online for a Subaru Legacy and was lucky enough to find one with all of the options that I wanted at Nissan 112 in Patchogue N.Y. I drove out to look at the vehicle on June 30th; blue 2013 Legacy in great shape with low miles (upper 20k), clean Carfax, with ALL of the options that I wanted. I met with Peter ** who was very nice. I took a test drive in the vehicle and decided that I wanted to bring my wife in to see the car the next day, with the high likelihood of going through with a deal at that time. He suggested that I leave $100.00 on the vehicle to hold it, stating that it would prevent anyone selling the car for at least a week. I did that. The following day I returned to the dealership, rather late as I did inform Mr. ** that I work a great distance from the dealer and would have to get home to pick up the wife first, then get to the dealer. We did that, and upon arriving, he was with a customer which we understood.

So, to kill time, we figured we'd go for a test drive (my 2nd, her 1st); she loved it. We get back to the dealership and Mr. ** says he's still very busy but if we could just hold on. We waited... and waited, even taking another test drive to kill time. We return again, walking around the lot just killing more time and by now, he's noticing the frustration on our faces. He then politely says to sit in a lounge-like area to wait on someone from financing. We did. And we waited... and waited for approximately 30 min. By now, my wife is getting aggravated, as am I. I then gesture to Mr. ** kindly indicating that there is no financing person in the office near the lounge where we were sitting. He then says to me that he'll get the financing person AGAIN. We waited another 20 minutes... NO ONE EVER SHOWED UP!

By now, we're both livid. We're done! We had had enough and we left, and drove home. The next day, I CALL HIM (not the other way around) and he says that he doesn't know what happened to the finance guy. But if we could just come in that following Sunday, he would be there as well as someone in financing to finish the deal. So, on my way out to the dealership Sunday morning, something inside said maybe I should call first just to make sure that Mr. ** is there. I called and was told by another salesman that Peter ** WOULD NOT be in.

I ask him if he was certain of this, as he instructed me to meet him there to finalize the deal. The salesman knew nothing about my coming in but in the process of trying to help me, sensing my increasing frustration, he asks me which vehicle was this in reference to. I then told him it is the 2013 Subaru Legacy. He then says that the car looks as if it was removed from the lot and that it might have been sold, but he couldn't be sure. He recommended that I call back in the morning to speak to Peter ** to find out what's going on.

The next morning I did that, and yes, you guessed it, the car was sold on Sunday -- the day he told me to meet with him for financing!! I couldn't believe it!! This, after he instructed me to leave a deposit which I did, AND, having me meet him on a day he was not there!! I am completely DONE with this dealership and could not in good conscience recommend them to anyone. Funny thing is, I had read many of the negative comments about this dealership beforehand but just figured "how bad could it be?" Now I know. (Oh... did I mention -- I requested my refund and was told it would take 5 business days to have it deposited back into my account. It's now almost 8 days and I had to call them to remind them to do it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan 112?

The experience of buying a new car for anyone should be a happy and exciting one. Unfortunately that is not how it happened at Nissan 112. My daughter actually left crying, mainly due to the finance "person" that held us for over two hours. We actually felt like a prisoner. Were we fools to stay... yes. But my daughter, being 20, was set on this car and they knew it. We dealt with a very unprofessional "person" who, while he said had to check on our paperwork, had lunch in his break room. He actually made us feel like we were bad people because our credit wasn't exceptional. We did leave the fist time, but were called to come back in because the salesman did see my daughter crying and "felt bad" or so he said. Unfortunately, she did purchase the vehicle. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a Nissan. We are already trying to sell her vehicle.

I should have listened to all the negative comments about NISSAN 112. I didn't and got screwed! All these negative comments can't be wrong. Go to Huntington Nissan or Atlantic Nissan or Smithtown Nissan. There are plenty of other dealers around that are reputable. Don't make the mistake I did.

Only 3 days after driving off the lot with my 2009 town and country the check engine light came on. Brought it in and again a few days later light came on again. Brought it back again. They had it for 2 and a half weeks. After a week the light was back on again. They had it again for another week and again it happened. I wanted to trade it in for another van of equal value, they gave me a hard time. This has been going on since I bought it December 30th 2014. It does not even run good. It keeps stalling and jumps gears. I put in for the Lemon Law and was refused. Where do I go from here?

Leased a 2013 Altima, and from the initial meeting with the personnel working there, everything that I was lead to believe, was completely false. From the manager to the credit professional, in the end nothing that I had requested had been met. Called Nissan corporate to complain, and never got any feedback from them. Let the buyer beware. Terrible dealer. Never again Nissan.

Didn't care for any of the service I received starting at Nissan 112 and Nissan consumer affairs. I feel that the service department knew full well that my Altima needed a new transmission from the start!!! But doctored it up to the tune of $955.00!!! Only to have driven it off the lot and have the same problems occur.. Then they tell me "Oh it's the transmission" (which was under warranty)... Will never go there again!! I now understand why they have only 1 star!!!

After reading the plethora of negative reviews about this dealership, I actually just created an account here just to share my experiences. It is more common to post when you feel violated than when you are made happy. In early 2013 I was looking for a gently-used Maxima with very low miles and my list of "must have" options. I looked at a couple of dealers, and then stopped in to 112 with no intention of buying that day, just to see what they had. My salesman was very aggressive, but that's fine, because it is his job to sell cars, but it is my job to get what I want (and not get what I don't want!).

It turned out that there was a car there that met ALL of my criteria with even lower mileage than I even hoped for. Yet, I still had no intention of buying that day, and gave the salesman a monthly payment amount that I needed to stay under, and told him if he could get me that monthly payment with NO money down AND including a 5-year bumper to bumper warranty, we could talk. My monthly payment was a bit low, (but fair) and I did NOT think he could do it. But he did, and I bought the car. The finance guy was a pain, and called the salesman in twice to argue with him, but all of this was fine with me, because I was still ready to say "thanks anyway and goodbye" at any time. They finally met the monthly price I required, and I drove it home.

It was a rainy day when I got the car, and 2 days later I was showing my new Maxima to someone at work, and he noticed that there was a very slight bump across the hood, as if a pole had fallen on it. I called 112, and they asked me to bring it down, and I did that night. They agreed that it needed to be fixed, and were going to take care of it. But the kicker was that they gave me a new Altima as a loaner for NO CHARGE, which I had for 5 days (Picked it up on Thursday night). The car was beautifully repaired.

Fast forward to now: my car became impossible to steer, so I brought it in on Tuesday night. Car was ready to be picked up at 2:30 Wednesday. Everything is great, and of course, no charge. Frankly, my experiences with this dealership have been ok on the sales side, but great in the service department, and after seeing so much negativity, that needed to be said. As another poster wrote, you have to know what you are doing and READ EVERYTHING. You are doing business with car dealers, and if you go in realizing what that means, you will be better prepared for the process. You have to be careful.

Sure, there are plenty of legitimate complaints here, and some are quite awful, but it looks like there are also a lot of people are complaining about things that are just par for the course, but they just didn't like that it happened to them. Just my opinion (and no, I do not work there, nor am I related to, or friends with anyone that works there).

BEST ADVICE MY FATHER EVER GAVE ME: A car is one of the biggest investments most people make. Do not allow your desires to take over your rational thought. There will always be another great car out there if this one doesn't work out. Be prepared to leave, not in a nasty, huffy way, but it's ok to say as a consumer, "I'm sorry, this doesn't work for me". The salesperson might not like it, but that's their problem.

Purchased Certified pre-owned Rogue in July of 2014. Brought it in August with brake problem! Car shimmied upon braking, still covered under 90 day new purchase, they told me the problem was fixed by simply grinding the "Out Of Round rotors". It is now March of 2015 and I have been out of state for over a month, but got notice that my car was due for service. Upon returning I made an appointment at the Nissan 112, where I purchased it and had brake repair done. They also had a recall on it so I assumed that along with the routine maintenance And recall repair I would have no problem!

I got a call from the service desk saying that they had concerns about my brakes and that it shimmied upon braking! I reminded the man that I had brought it in a month after I purchased the car and was told that problem was fixed and that I had only gone 3000 miles since then! He agreed and said he would speak to the used car manager and see what he could do. After 5 hours he got back to me and said "He refuses to do anything for you, maybe you should come in and speak to him because he won't listen to me!"

This Manager (**), was not only a liar but he was a condescending, rude man. I explained the problem and he had an absurd reply ready at every turn! When I told him that they had supposedly fixed the rotor problem and that I couldn't need new ones after only 3000 miles unless they needed them when I originally brought them in for repair, and I hadn't even driven the car for the month that I was away, he said: "That's the problem, cars are made to be driven. That's why your Rotors are bad!" I have a complaint in with Nissan reg. consumer affairs and after this will never do business with Nissan 112 again!

My God, how I wish my husband would have read the reviews on here prior to signing his soul to the devil, which is what he basically did the day he entered into a lease with this dealership. Chris, the snake of a salesman, and his equally scumbag of a boss Jim really pulled a scam on my husband. It's a combination of the same thing everyone else here complained about. They overcharged my husband $11,000 and he didn't even know it. They outright lied, deceived, falsified paperwork, trapped him into car he did not want just like many other people. He got screwed with a bad lease and high payments he did not agree to, and we even got a surprise bill after, from Nissan themselves, for the original car that he traded in after being told there would not be a bill!

I have kept a log of phone calls I have made to everyone from the corporate headquarters, consumer affairs, etc and so far, spent 34 hours just being on the phone in a 4 day span! As many have mentioned, no one cares and I am amazed at how this dealership hasn't faced any consequences, is allowed to stay in business but most of all - how they have not been prosecuted? They have committed MANY illegal actions and we need to all get together as victims of a huge RACKET.

To the person who said they would like to start a class action and pursue this with the attorney general - I would like to unite with you or anyone else on here for that matter. We have a much bigger shot at recovering our losses and being heard if we all get together. One by one - no one cares and nothing will be done. Nissan themselves does not care and they even encourage this. The "higher up's" and the authorities have no interest in this case. Anyone interested in getting together please email me at **.

That's not a good place to buy a car. They never say the truth. I saw a car for $10.500 when I signed the credit was approved for $24.000. When I asked the manager he said the increase of the monthly was for extras charges. It's crazy I'm paying $14.000 more for a used car. I never will go to this place again.

Never go to this dealership. Each and every person working here lied, including the service manager. Overcharged for the car, made up a Nissan program that doesn't exist and made me never want to buy a Nissan again. Consumer affairs has tons of complaints, 5 on your side uncovered the deception practices at this dealership and yet consumer affairs does nothing. Even Nissan corporate ignores complaints. Do yourself a favor and avoid this dealership at all costs. You will regret buying anything here!

I recently purchased a used Jeep Liberty at Nissan 112. While the salesman was nice, the rest of the men were rude and pushy. The salesman told me the car had a complete 5 star inspection, everything was good. I even asked if the car was a flooded car. He ensured me it was not. After I purchased the vehicle, a few days later it would not start. I had to take the car back, again the service department was rude and acted as if I was making it up. A new battery was put into the vehicle.

Well 1 month later, my brakes begun to grind, the initial grinding was loud. So I called the service department and he said I could only bring it in at 7:30. Due to my work schedule and my child going to school. So I could not go. I took the car to an auto repair shop who informed me the car's under carriage is excessively rusty for a 2011, the rotors are rusted and the muffler is rusted for a 2011. I then went to another repair shop, again same thing. I took it to Pep Boys, again the same thing. I took the car to Nissan 112 and the Manager told me he would only look at the rotors and fix the rotors and it does not look to rusty to him and he could not help me.

I showed him the brakes and another guy states to me, "Those could be anybody's brakes." Well I'm not going to take the time to find old brakes that fit a Jeep Liberty 2011. So I then go to the Nissan website to find to whom I could escalate the problem to, their reply, "No one, you have to go back to the dealer." So here I paid 18k for a rusted out vehicle that going to need under parts replacement soon. The vehicle is kicking back as if the transmission is going. I purchased it at 36062 miles and it now has 39k miles and I have not had it 90 days. I will never refer anyone to this dealership, nor will I ever go back. As a matter of fact, I'm replacing the license plate holder or if i keep it, I'm driving around with a sign that says, I was fooled, brought this rusted out vehicle.

Myself and my wife brought a Nissan Murano from Nissan 112. After we found the one we liked a 2010, they let us stay there for about 8 or 9 hours. Then they finally let us take the car home. But for some reason, they gave us a dealer plate when we gave them a trade in? The next day they wanted the Dealer plate back and told us we had to bring it in the following week to get the air pressure sensors done and the tow hitch we paid for in advance.. Well they did fix the tire pressure sensors however the hitch is on back order. Now 2 months later we are still waiting.

I contacted Nissan 112 by phone on a Wednesday (8/27) morning, and was promptly greeted by a salesman. After explaining my situation (have nine months remaining on a lease, wanted to buy a truck), he worked up an ELT (Early Lease Termination) with Nissan and called me back with a price. I was quoted $419 a month for a Nissan Frontier Crew Cab in black for 72 months. No money down, only DMV fees due! Sounded great!

I asked a few more questions, which he told me he had to call me back about. When he said, suddenly that $419 price was for an 84-month purchase, NOT a 72. I asked about the 72-month price and it went up to $438. I told him I thought I could do better, and please see what he could do with the manager. Calls me back with an offer of $430 a month. We agree and he tells me he has one in stock, so put a CC on field (nothing charged) to make sure it didn't go anywhere. He was off on Thursday, so my wife and I planned on going in on Friday to sign and drive the truck home.

I call on Friday, confirm I'm coming in around 3:00. Show up at 3:15 and, to my surprise, the truck isn't out front. I meet the salesman I agreed to the deal with and he tells me he's going to take me around back to have a look at it. Suddenly, he "can't find the truck." After 10 minutes of running around the parking lot trying to find the truck, he discovers, what he thinks, is the truck! Parked behind a dumpster with bird poop, dirt, and grime all over it. To top it off, it's NOT the truck we agreed to. It's not a crew cab, but an extended cab (aka not four full doors and back seat). He looks and me and says, "You're sure we said crew cab?" "Yes," I assured him, especially since in our discussions I told him I needed a crew cab for my family.

We go back in and he comes and tells me he doesn't have a black crew cab, and asks if I want it in white? My wife, not being a fan of white truck, objects, but we go look at a pre-owned one to get a feel for the color. I tell him I'm not in love with it, but I ask if that's my only option. We go back in, he goes to the management desk again, and suddenly he can get the black crew cab ("There's only one in the region," he tells me), but I can't have the $1900 value truck package he promised me AND the payment would go up $20 a month! We tell him no, and he lets us walk.

There is no doubt in my mind he ever intended on selling me the truck we agreed to. He said one thing on the phone and, when I came in, he tried to get me to buy a lesser truck. What a completely unprofessional, disgusting, disingenuous dealership. I wouldn't buy a car from here if an hour massage from Jessica Biel came included in the price.

I just recently bought a used car from Nissan 112 and am now kicking myself that I did not look on Google search item down at these complaints. I also had an awful experience buying my car from this dealership. The initial process of looking and picking out a car went great. Found what I wanted and it was in the price range I wanted. After picking out the car and dealing with the salesman on terms of price, which was no walk in the park, it was on to the financing options. I had been telling the salesman that I wanted a payment of around $150. He brought my paperwork to the financing manager, who then came and sat down to talk to me about the financing. He told me that the bank that I would be financing through was not open - it was a Sunday, and that I would have to call back the next day to know what the financing option would be.

I called back the next day and was given the old run around trying to get in contact with the financing department. My phone records show that I called/was called back 11 times. At first I was calling the finance department and leaving messages. Then was calling the salesman I had made the deal with the day before and when I got in contact with him, he transferred me to the finance department and they picked up the phone then hung up... twice. I asked the salesman if he knew what my payments would be and he said that he didn't know the exact payments but he did know that I was approved and told me the rate of loan. Since no one would answer the phone in the finance department, or didn't care to talk to me, I went to the dealership after work that night to work out the details.

I was greeted by the salesman and then was brought to the finance department. I sat down with the finance manager and we started going over the details of the financing. He told me my payment was going to be about $190. Obviously now I'm pissed off because I told them I wanted a monthly payment of around $150 or under. I had done a calculation using their online payment calculator, including sales tax and I calculated $142/month, so when I heard $190 I passed out. I told the guy that was out of control and there was no way that was possible. He said oh, well that's with the 48 month extended warranty. I told him to get rid of that and get my payment to what I calculated online.

We then spent 20 minutes going back and forth with him trying to make me buy different options of warranties and over longer periods of time. He finally got it down to $141, which is what I calculated, and I filled out the paperwork and got the car. I was pretty pissed that I had to waste that much time going back and forth when he knew exactly what I wanted and knew it was possible. All in all, the experience was pretty awful and I would never go back to this place again. If you are lucky enough to read this before you go look for a car, go somewhere else.

My daughter went to the dealer and arranged to buy a used car for which I would co-sign her loan. The night of the signing, the car she'd arranged for was no longer available - the reason I don't remember. Instead the dealer offered to sell her a new Altima for what he described as the same payments. That raised my suspicions but I stupidly allowed her to decide for herself what she wanted to do, though I did ask the dealer's salesman how much that car was. He avoided answering the first time so I tucked it in the back of my mind not to sign until the question was answered.

We went on to other details for a bit. I again asked how much the car was and again he failed to answer, going on further with other details. Finally he presented the figures to her and I asked her if everything looked ok to her and she believed she could handle it. She answered in the affirmative so I let it go there, figuring she had all the numbers she needed and I didn't want to pressure her in any way for reasons I'll keep to myself. When it came time for me to co-sign, I did so, without knowing how much the car cost.

I didn't discuss the costs with my daughter until sometime later, measured in weeks. It turns out the figures she looked at didn't include the price of the car. I only found out at that time the car cost $38,000, well over the price she could have gotten the same car for, probably with this same dealer, most certainly with other dealers. A quick look at the internet would have told us that right then and there. Lesson learned, but I do believe the tactic the dealer used was the old bait & switch scheme.

We accompanied my daughter to return her leased car and to buy a new one. We had wanted, ideally, to buy the car we were returning from the lease. Probably because the car had incredibly low mileage and they wanted it, they said buying the car was not a good idea and that the car was unaffordable. So we fell for that. Then we sat down to discuss what my daughter could afford. The sales manager sat down with us after we had selected a vehicle and told us that my daughter could pay two payments a month of $189 just for the first year. After that, my daughter would pay the $189 once a month for the remainder of the loan. We had never heard of this but we agreed because the sales manager was convincing when he showed us the numbers. My daughter was glad to finalize the purchase as she was about to move to Massachusetts to start a new job.

A year passed and Nissan continued to send her bills that required her to pay the $189 twice a month. My daughter called Nissan Corp as she had financed through them and they told her in no uncertain terms that she must continue paying twice a month and that they had never approved such an arrangement. Going back to the dealership and telling the name of the salesman and the sales manager who had lied to us, Nissan 112 claimed that both of these people no longer worked there. They lied to us and I felt abused and since were there to "protect" our daughter, we felt obliged to take over one of these payments. I hope the "people" at that dealership burn to a crisp in hell, as that is where they are headed.

P.S. In the course of the move, my daughter lost some of the paperwork that might have been used as evidence and when she called to get duplicate copies from the dealership, they sent her only the first page of the paperwork which was useless. Here is what I want to know. Does anyone out there want to join us in a class action suit? Does anyone know how long legally a dealership must keep the paperwork? Also, do we have a legal right to demand the paperwork? If you wish to join us in suing these crooks, email me. They should be punished.

They use deceptive tactics to lure you into their dealership. I drove over 50 miles after communicating with their Internet Manager, Raquel **. I was very specific as to which vehicle I wanted (2014 Nissan Rogue Select AWD w/convenience pkg, white or red) and explained to Raquel that this was a cash deal, NO LEASE, NO FINANCE. After Raquel quoted me a price, I asked her are there any hidden fees? Raquel said to me, that there are no hidden fees just add tax and DMV fees to the quoted price. She also said to me that Nissan 112 does not ever use hidden fees whatsoever, the price quoted is the price. Before going to the dealership, Raquel assured me that the vehicle I am looking for is in their lot and that she'll have it ready for me. I trusted her candid tone over the phone and made the over 1 hour drive, paid tolls to their dealership.

Once I entered, Raquel handed me over to a sales associate, John. John took me to their other lot down the block from them. John couldn't produce the vehicle that Raquel assured me she had on stock. I explained to John that I drove over one hour and if you didn't have the vehicle, you or Raquel had plenty of time to call me in advance and tell me and I would had gladly came back another day. John tells me the vehicle is on the pier. At this point I'm beginning to have my doubts. Then we go back to the dealership so that John can locate the vehicle. John never told me he actually located the vehicle but jumped right into the price. John tells me the price is $250.00 more over quoted price unless I'm willing to finance the vehicle. At this point, I realized that I had been lured to Nissan 112 under deceptive tactics. I went to the dealership with the intent to purchase the vehicle. The price quoted to me was in line with other dealerships had quoted me, so I felt confident that it was a quote that was realistic. I only went to Nissan 112 because I did my homework and wanted to find a dealership that actually had the vehicle that I was going to buy.

As a consumer and as a hard working man who saves his money......my only interest is in actually seeing the new vehicle that I want to pay cash for. That is my right as a consumer!!! In summary, DO NOT TRUST RAQUEL **. DO NOT TRUST JOHN. AND BY FAR.....DO NOT TRUST NISSAN 112!!! They will lie to you to get you in their dealership. They will tell you things that are not true.

Deceptive business. They give you blank documents to sign, lie about price and change trade in value. Too many complaints to list. They have numerous lawsuit against them. Chris ** of Central Islip is currently suing them on behalf of at least one customer.

I traded in the lease for a new vehicle. I was over my mileage and was told they would forgive the mileage. In addition, they were going to roll in my last three payments and pay of the lender. Come to find out they never did so I got sued for the balance.

I went to Nissan to buy a used car. I told the salesman I like to buy a Nissan versa. He said that no more on the lot. He had a 2008 Chevy Malibu 2LT that is loaded. I purchased it. Come to find out the car is a piece of **. The car goes for 8,995. The dealer sold me the car for 10,995. I cannot do anything with it. It has too many thing bad with it.

Worst transaction with anything I've ever dealt with. Salesperson lied about final lease payment amount and told me not to bat an eye about excess mileage and damage. A month later, I was paying $40 more per month that agreed upon, then received over $700+ bill for excess mileage/wear and tear. Lied about what was sent to Nissan and that it was taken care of. 3 months later, Nissan contacts me to collect $700+. Avoid Nissan 112 and if you're stupid enough to go in there, you deserve the terrible treatment. So, if you're looking to be lied to go directly in and ask for Eric **, he'll take care of the rest.

I went to Nissan 112 at the end of my lease (I had a 2010 Rouge). I decided I wanted to buy something new rather than purchase the lease. I settled on a 2013 Juke. I was told by the salesman that my monthly payment would be $369.00. I was okay with that, so I get sent to Finance. There somehow the price became $469.00 per month (was told that was for the extended warranty). I said I can't pay that! They said, "Come back in a year and we will refinance it." (I figured okay, I will pay this due to the warranty for a year). So needless to say I go back in Feb. of this year, am told I can't refinance, my credit score is too low?

What, I have owned a house for 15 years and never made a late house or car payment for that matter. I was with my husband at Atlantic Automall this past Sunday as he was buying a new Nissan, asked them if there was anything they could do for me and they told me unfortunately they can't for at least a year until I pay down some of it. So now I am stuck with a car I don't like and a payment that is way too high. Oh one last thing it is amazing that every time I called to refinance I was told the person I wanted to see was either unavailable or off that day, I finally went there unannounced filled out the refinance paperwork, and they lost it. Had to fill it out again and got denied.

Anyone know of any kind of class action lawsuit against these criminals. If not, anyone interested in joining me in starting one please contact me by response on this page. My girlfriend has the same story as everyone else, so there is no need to re-hash the illegal, corrupt business practices along with the harassment and strong arming and intimidation tactics. We cannot let this happen without standing up for our constitutional rights. They are now under investigation by the NY Attorney General office of NY state. I have been in touch with attorneys and will file the suit if I can get enough people to jump on board. Please, I urge you before these criminals shut down and claim bankruptcy. We must get restitution for these despicable business practices!

I recently bought a vehicle (Nissan, pathfinder, 2013) from Nissan 112. The price that was negotiated with the salesman it wasn't the price in the purchase agreement sheet. I trusted them and the Nissan dealer but I guess that was a mistake. Nissan 112 over charged me about $12,000 dollars more than my car worth. The car was sold to me $27,750 dollars and paperwork is saying $39,188 dollars. I went to the dealer to correct the amount that was over charged and they are giving me excuses after excuses and try to avoid me. First they are telling me (finance manager) that it's because I bought warranty and the Maintenance service thats why my price went up. I told him to cancel the warranty and the Maintenance if its cost me $12,000 dollars. So he cancels the warranty and told me to wait 4 to 6 weeks then you will see the credit in your account (Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation). I waited 8 weeks, nothing was credited back to my account.

So I went back to the dealer and talk to the finance Director and he said he will look in to it, and then few days later I got only $2,100 dollars back. Then I went back again and said, "Where is the 12k that was told when I cancel the warranties I will get my money back that was over charged. Why is only $2,100? Why not $12k that I was told before and where is the rest on my money to finance manager." Then he is telling me, "Your Warranty and the Maintenance cost about $5,000 dollars, not $12K and we only canceled the Warranty and that cost about $2,500 not $12K." So I asked the store manager, "How do I get the rest of my money back." Then he's telling me that "Whatever we sold 6 months ago now we cant go back, past is past." So asked, "What can you do for me because I can't afford to pay that 12k dollars?" Then he's offering me only $1,500 with maintenance for 5 years and said, "I don't want you to come back here anymore." I didn't take the offer because it wasn't close to what they over charged me.

My elderly mother, age 86, leased a Nissan Sentra from this dealership 38 months ago. Lease is up for termination and we had decided that I would help her to purchase the car. As per the lease agreement there is a $150 fee for purchase of the car and I calculated the cost with tax and fees per the agreement. The amount is the same information I was given over the phone last week by a finance unit person. This afternoon, we stopped in to go over the particulars and get something in writing about the cost as I was getting a cashier's check for purchase but the price increased by $1,000. Michael, the finance supervisor, was abrupt, hands flying over the calculator and spitting off this entirely different amount from last week and explained this additional fee as this dealer's fee (the $150 is Nissan Corporation's fee). Despite me asking for an itemized list of costs, scribbled the amount on a piece of paper - who does business this way? This, to me, says, we don't want your business, we don't care about your business...

I also had to tell him to speak slowly and clearly to elderly people as he was getting my mom pretty rattled. She had her lease in hand, which I read over, and there is no place where it states this fee. As another reviewer wrote, Michael is indeed a piece of work; he reminded me of my old disco days. It's a shame for them because now we won't be coming in with a bank check to buy the car and it can sit on their lot with all of the others that were there until it gets sold. We are now going elsewhere for a vehicle purchase.

Nissan 112 Company Profile