Save on Car Repairs

Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

69 Nissan 112 Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I purchased a new 2017 Rouge last year for my wife from that dealer... My wife want to upgrade now to the 2018 Murano. So I went back to the same dealer and asked for the same salesperson from last year and he remembered me and told him about what I want. He said, "Yes sure and you are returning customer and we should get you a good deal..." I saw a car that I like in the sales floor. Asked him for the price and he said it $43000 the sticker price and he will give it to me for $40000... and I tried to negotiate with him and he brought his manager to me and the manager said he will give it to me for $39000 because I'm a returning customer.

I thought it is a good deal and I scored good with them... my wife was at work and I told him I will be back tomorrow with my wife so she can see it... and I took pictures of the car from the showroom included the VIN number which is: **. I went home and called my wife and she got excited. However I did some research online with the VIN number to realize that the same car with the same exact VIN number advertised in their own website (the Nissan 112 website) for $36239. Before you buy anything from that dealer do your research and look around and check their website... even if you are a returning customer they will try to scam you.

Original review: July 23, 2018

Stay away from this place. I had a written quote by the manager Mike before arriving to purchase the car. Salesman Erick and manager Mike lied to my face reading the quote and making story up to cover hidden charges. This is not a spam. Very disappointed with unprofessional personals and liars Erick and Mike. Stay away. You've been warned.

Get expert buying tips about Car Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I went in to my salesman Dennis ** with a question about a $114 bill I received that the dealership failed to take care of 2 months prior as told there would and the salesman went to the computer and instead of looking up my question went to the survey that my daughter did and he began to reprimand me and was irate that he only received a 381 out of a 1,000 score and that he will not get a bonus of over $10,000 for two months due to her survey. I told him I had no idea what he was talking about and that he should not direct his anger towards me. We wait over 3 hours after our appointment time to pick up her car and missed part of a party due to this. She rated the experience a 5 of 10 but gave 10’s on other parts of the survey and did an honest survey.

He also was upset that he received a “somewhat knowledgeable” which was fair as he kept checking on a few questions she had and could not explain the car play feature. She went to another dealership to have it explained. The sales manager told me, “Wouldn’t you be pissed if a person took $10,000 out of your pocket?” Sad that they review the surveys first to decide how to service you. Very unethical and so wrong. They would not help me and told me that the $114 was my problem. With privacy laws I have to wonder why he told me about how my daughter completed a survey. I guess a perfect survey would have gotten me the help I needed.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I have been with Nissan 112 for a very long time dealing with leases. All of those cars have a story but the worst story yet is when I traded in my last lease to purchase a used vehicle. The whole process was long, drawn out, and abusive. I was promised a certain price for the car and that is not what I got. What I got was a scam that this dealership has already been sued and found guilty for. I was charged all of this extra money for services that I did not want including a maintenance package. When I went to use the maintenance benefits I was told by service that it had expired. $795 for less than a year of oil changes, come on! When I originally received the car it was dirty, scuffed, dented, and the tires were old. Even with speaking to the dealership management, nothing was done to accommodate the horrible condition that the car was given to me in.

I was given keys with dead batteries, no spare tire, pieces missing from the car, weather stripping completely ripped apart and not fixed, dents that I was told would be fixed, tires worn almost to the bottom, and no maintenance work was performed on the car. Service brought my car in for a "detail" but the car came to me just as dirty. The service manager ignored my questions, was pointing his finger in my face and eventually walked away without any assistance to my concerns. Finance obviously scammed me since the total amount I paid for the car I could have bought something completely new, but that is their tactic. Get you to sit in their showroom all day so by the time you are ready to sign you are so exhausted you can't read numbers.

I never received my carfax and when I finally did weeks after my purchase I found out the car was in an accident which I was promised it wasn't at purchase time. That would explain why there is a never ending shimmy in my steering wheel and drip marks in the paint in two spots on the car. Again, service will do nothing to assist me. After calling corporate I was told that service must be done by the dealer where I bought it which doesn't seem correct. What if I move? I asked corporate to send someone out to see my car. Nissan 112 is a bunch of scam artists. They are not to be trusted and they sure don't have respect for women. That is apparent.

Also, my carfax numbers did not match my odometer numbers which I was told may have been a data error. Serious error, I would say. My certificate of sale states that the color of my car is red. The car is dark blue almost black. No one answers my calls, no one will assist me and when I show up at the dealer they just leave me sitting there. The sale price on the sale certificate is different that the price on my finance paperwork. I was told numerous times that Rockelle, the customer service rep, would be calling me back for weeks. She never returned any of my messages.

This also happened with the general manager, Mr. **. I hold a service receipt that states the scratches on the rear bumper, trunk and hood were removed and the car was detailed. I also have post video and pictures showing this was never fixed. There was a dent on my right quarter panel and my receipt states the dent was removed. The dent is still there, obvious as day.

When I bought the car an inspection checklist was given to me. The interesting part was that all was checked "meets standards" yet all of the stated above is on that check list. Obviously, the individual who performed this inspection and the service manager lied. I was never given the appropriate paperwork that correlates with my signed lease which includes custom edge ultimate and maintenance. It has been just over a year and I still call the dealership and no one calls me back. I will never recommend anyone even step foot into this dealership unless you are looking to be scammed. Want to see pictures, videos, and evidence of all my claims? Just ask me, I have it all. Normally at the end of any transaction with this dealership I receive a survey. Interesting that I didn't get one this time.

Original review: March 27, 2018

My daughter bought a 2016 Wrangler. There they told her loan was approved. The dealership transferred our plates. Put temp registration in window and insurance. Let her drive off the lot to tell her a week later loan was denied! They soup to financing and they were reported to Attorney General officer. Eric was the salesman and Mike was the finance guy! Both should lose their jobs for fraud.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan 112?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

All went well until the finance dept. ripped us off. We leased a Rogue. We turned in our leased Hyundai vehicle at Nissan 112 and paid Nissan the remaining 3 months outstanding lease payments. They only paid 2 months to Hyundai so Hyundai called us twice a day for 45 days for payment. Nissan ignored all our requests for help. Salesman John ** finally replied once but accomplished nothing and did not contact us again. WE finally paid Hyundai to preserve our credit. We therefore paid Nissan an extra month and Hyundai an extra month plus late charges and We have no record that Nissan returned our leased vehicle to Hyundai. Very unprofessional and will NEVER deal with Nissan 112 again.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

I wanted a 2018 Altima Midnight Edition. Has Sirius? They told me no - had to get SV - about $5000.00 more. Claimed Nissan USA website was wrong. These guys are liars and I would never go back again. I have found another car at Riverhead Nissan and they claimed it had Sirius and Cross Traffic. Funny how when you get ready to walk out the door they had a sudden epiphany and said, "We forgot to put the chip in." In the meantime I had 5 sales guys and the manager gang up on me telling me I was wrong. And when I got my car it was dirty and I had to have it cleaned the next day. Who delivers a brand new car filthy?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

I can't even tell you how this company has taken Advantage of me! Nissan 112 they should be audited and investigated of all vehicles that they have sold while under Mike the manager that was supposedly going to change things! Raquel as well did her best but there's really nothing she does but sits in a room with others and tries to smooth things over but still no changes!! Nissan 112 told me I was getting a brand new car! Made me wait for hours. I just recently filed a complaint with corporate and as well with attorney general. I think everyone else should as well!! Stop letting these people get away with what they are!

I was blackmailed by Mike the manager that if I didn't put a bad review he would put a remote start in my car!! Really. A remote start for selling me a lie. Also double check your paperwork they stated on all documents. I purchased the car at 0 miles and the car really had 4000. I have all the proof!! They told me later on the next day when I brought the car in showing all the damage I found but they refused to correct the papers and Mike said that's, "How come you got the deal" which I don't see any deal except for false information given on documents. Long story short this place really needs to be looked into! And for whoever is going to try to rebuttal this be careful. I will attach proof! This is not right what you do to people! And it goes on! Go to a different dealership!!

Original review: June 7, 2017

I purchased a car from Nissan 112. I am very unhappy and completely disgusted with how unprofessional they were. I went in for a car and was expecting computer price to be the same. Unfortunately that was not the case, they tricked me, lied to me and were very rude and disrespectful. They make threats and treat people horribly. I highly recommend no one goes to them. I finally realized I was lured in there on a price that was later raised 3x the amount and the car had damage was unsafe and not cleaned properly. Please people do your research before going here. Very unhappy. Never again

Original review: May 24, 2017

May 24th, 2017, I had a bad experience dealing with the manager. They don't help at all. Firstly, I walk in the showroom nobody ask me anything. While they're just joking at the manager or sales desk. Don't waste your time going to Nissan 112 Patchogue. They think they're the best in long Island with 5 stars but I don't see any for them.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

As a young driver, I wanted a car not only safe, but also gas efficient. I went to Nissan 112 in August 2013 and the salesman who helped me was very kind and made me a promise that I was getting the best price for my vehicle. I selected a brand new 2013 Sentra and couldn't have been satisfied! This was my very first car and a step out in the real world for me. I purchased the vehicle on the promise that I was buying a reliable and in impeccable condition. Every couple of months or so I would bring my car in for the required oil changes and received excellent customer service from the service department at Nissan 112. Typically, when I brought my vehicle in for my oil change, the service department was always nice enough to double check the vehicle to make sure it was functionally properly. I would then get my car back under the guarantee that the mechanic found nothing wrong with my car and it was safe.

Now, three years later, I am at a loss and completely frustrated with my vehicle. On December 28, 2016 I dropped my car off to Nissan 112 because I started to experience my RPM's starting to jump and cause my car to jerk when I accelerated. I experienced this while driving on a main highway (I-95) and was beyond terrified that I was going to lose control of my car and hit someone. I was assured and promised the service rep. Chris that Nissan would do everything they could to fix the issue. The very next day I was then told by Chris that the issue was my transmission and that it will be replaced. I was so happy to hear that news because I thought I was receiving accurate information. I then received a call January 7, 2017 from Chris saying that he just received approval to put in a transmission. I requested that the transmission be new and not refurbished, which Chris told me that it would be new.

On January 13, 2017 Chris called to tell me that the new transmission that was installed did not fix the issue with the car. At this I was discourage and wondering what is going on with my car. Chris reassured me that he is doing everything he can to get to the bottom of it and ordered a new transmission thinking that there is something wrong with the computer.

On January 19, 2017 I was told my car is perfect and ready for pick-up. I was ecstatic and relieved that your company held up to its reputation and promise. Unfortunately my joy was short-lived because the very next day I was experiencing the same issue and now my speedometer stopped working as I was driving so I have no idea how fast/slow I was traveling! Not being able to tell how fast I was going and have my car jerk every time I accelerated was one of the most terrifying experiences for me. I felt not only my safety in jeopardy, but the other drivers on the road with me in jeopardy. While driving, I called Nissan 112 frantic telling them what I was experiencing, I was told to bring in my car immediately. I dropped off my vehicle on January 21, 2017 at Nissan 112 to have them re-evaluate my car and find out what is going on.

As of today I have had 4 transmissions, 1 computer, and 1 engine harness installed with no promise that the car is actually fixed. Nissan Corp has denied my buyback and has been nothing but rude and unprofessional towards me. They avoid direct answers, will not send you an email and know nothing about their vehicles. I was hoping that they would do the right thing, but they are truly a disappointing corporation. I have made a formal complaint to the BBB in hopes Nissan will step up and do the right thing. After readings all of these reviews about Nissan I wish I would have done more research before I purchased my car.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2016

I traded in a car at Nissan 112 in Nov 2014. I was at the dealership several hours when I was told by the finance manager that it would take until the next day to complete, so he told me to just sign these blank forms & he would fill them in later & could pick up the completed paperwork another day, which I foolishly did as I was exhausted from waiting. To my disappointment I found out that they had me sign for paintless dent repair, road hazard coverage as well as other products they did not ask me if I wanted to purchase totaling several thousand dollars added to the price of the car. I am currently submitting the information to the state attorney general's office.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2015

The bill was made out in someone else's name, which he crossed out and put my name instead. The bill was very confusing so he wrote up another bill. When I questioned the salesman he gave me double talk. I said to him the car started at about 18,000 or 19,000 and I am paying 23,426. He crossed out the other person's name and wrote mine in. All he kept saying is your monthly payment is only $250 a month. I was not happy with his explaining the contract and I was totally confused. The salesman knew I was not happy, but I thought it was too late to do anything. I called my lawyer, he said "did he inform you could cancel the car in three days." No one said if you're not happy or satisfied you can cancel. They all knew I was not happy. Next he said you'll get 5 free oil changes. We only got 2. I didn't realized he did not write it on the contract. I took him at his word, my daughter was my witness.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2015

First off, I had a trade in. They told me that my car was worth $1,000 and I knew that they were using me since I am a girl shopping by herself. First the guy told me that he talked to his boss and said "You know.. she's a really nice girl and I really like her. Is there a good deal that we could give her?" So I let him tell me that amount, which was $239. I will not say anything bad about him because he really was nice and really listened to what I wanted. At the end of the day it was really up to the manager. I've leased cars in the past and I knew that once I say that I'm not satisfied, they always work down the price.. which was then $199. I thought this sounded like a reasonable price but I still knew that my car was not worth $1,000.

The next day I came in with a print out of the average amount of what my car is actually worth from Kelley Blue Book. I showed them that it should be worth around $2,700. My car was a 2005 Altima and I knew that it was not going to be worth a lot but there was no way I was going to give them my car for $1k. So the next person that helped me went up to her boss and showed the print out that I brought in. She then came back and said "I talked to him about this and since we heard you were previously in an accident (hit by a dump truck which totaled a dart I had) he said that we can give you an extra thousand as a GIFT"... Seriously? She also told me that her boss had to take $500 off of what it was REALLY worth because that car was hit years ago. I wound up telling them that I would take it for $2k.

Based off of what was previously told to me... my payment should now have been $30 less... but all of a sudden they changed their minds and took $20 off a month. I said I wanted to discuss this with my dad since he told me that another dealership farther away will drop that price even lower. Once she heard this, her manager decided to match that price. She told me if I really wanted the car I should put a $100 deposit down on the car. I gave her $50 like a dumbass. I should have given them a dollar. I wound up going back to them the next day asking for my deposit back because I went with Smithtown. She said "seriously? After how much I dropped the price?" The manager told me that they had to wait for Monday to refund me.

OVER A WEEK LATER I still haven't received it. They kept saying "wow! I don't know why your money wasn't put back into your checking. We will have to do it next Monday though." So I waited and called back that Monday. They told me that they ran my debit card and it was put back into my account, so I should give it at least $72hrs.... Days later I called again and the manager said they refunded me and asked me for a fax number so he can send me a confirmation. So yea... no fax. I told my dad to call them and they said that they will refund me today. So basically they lied to me this whole time. All I know is that I better get my money back.

This place is horrible! DO NOT get a vehicle from them. I went to Smithtown and got my rogue from Tyler (the guy lol). I would recommend anyone who is interested in a Nissan to ask for him. Everyone there that helped me was so nice. After all the BS I started off with a "really great deal" of $239 and I worked it all the way down to an ACTUAL good deal of $170. All I know is that if I don't get my money back, I WILL go up to customers and personally tell them to walk out. :) Do not shop here!

Original review: July 30, 2015

On June 29th, 2015 I made a terrible mistake. I found a Nissan NV 3500 on cars.com that I really wanted to buy as a work vehicle. I train animals for film and television in Los Angeles and I had my eye on this vehicle for a while. I found one in my price range and contacted the dealer. My sales manager was James ** (Jim) and seemed to be a genuinely nice man. I guess that is part of his pitch, and I admit he seemed like a good guy over the phone.

Long story, I decided to purchase the Nissan NV and I did a secure wire transfer through my bank after having the bank manager call and carefully verify everything. The payment of $25,619.00 was cleared and included shipping cost to California. Jim told me that the vehicle transportation company would pick it up right away and it would take about 5 to 6 days to receive.

It's now been 5 weeks and I never received the vehicle. After several phone calls, and e-mails of me politely and patiently trying to track the van down, I finally came to the conclusion I was majorly scammed. The van was never coming. The transportation company that they hired, Road Runner Auto Transport in Bethpage, NY never responded to the dozens of messages I left on their voicemail to inquire about the delivery of my van.

On July 28th, 2015 I finally had enough after wasting lots of time leaving messages and not getting a callback. I e-mailed the sale manager Jim, and told me I wanted my money back. I received a response from the Used car sales manager at Nissan 112, Dominick ** that said he would be happy to refund 100% IF I sent him back the car title and in-transit plates first.

I've been a fool up to this point, so I finally decided to contacted an attorney. I called several in the NY area and finally reached an attorney Robert ** who said he was very familiar with this dealership and that they have been sued by many people and it was unlikely I would receive my money back from them. So now, I have will have to spend more of my hard-earned money to sue these jerks for a "product" that I paid for and never received.

This has been a terrible experience for me and a life lesson about how you can't trust a soul. How dare these people steal from others without a second thought. How do they sleep at night or still have a conscience? Well, I'm not gonna roll over and let them steal my money that easy. If I have to spend thousands more to take them to court and look into their eyes and call them all crooks to their faces, so be it.

If anyone else reading this has also experienced the same, please feel free to reach out to me. I think it's time all of these people at Nissan 112 spend a little time sitting in a jail or prison cell. This is where people like that truly belong. Feel free to e-mail me at: **. Maybe we can all pursue a class action lawsuit to stop these idiots from scamming anyone else.

Original review: July 17, 2015

I recently shopped online for a Subaru Legacy and was lucky enough to find one with all of the options that I wanted at Nissan 112 in Patchogue N.Y. I drove out to look at the vehicle on June 30th; blue 2013 Legacy in great shape with low miles (upper 20k), clean Carfax, with ALL of the options that I wanted. I met with Peter ** who was very nice. I took a test drive in the vehicle and decided that I wanted to bring my wife in to see the car the next day, with the high likelihood of going through with a deal at that time. He suggested that I leave $100.00 on the vehicle to hold it, stating that it would prevent anyone selling the car for at least a week. I did that. The following day I returned to the dealership, rather late as I did inform Mr. ** that I work a great distance from the dealer and would have to get home to pick up the wife first, then get to the dealer. We did that, and upon arriving, he was with a customer which we understood.

So, to kill time, we figured we'd go for a test drive (my 2nd, her 1st); she loved it. We get back to the dealership and Mr. ** says he's still very busy but if we could just hold on. We waited... and waited, even taking another test drive to kill time. We return again, walking around the lot just killing more time and by now, he's noticing the frustration on our faces. He then politely says to sit in a lounge-like area to wait on someone from financing. We did. And we waited... and waited for approximately 30 min. By now, my wife is getting aggravated, as am I. I then gesture to Mr. ** kindly indicating that there is no financing person in the office near the lounge where we were sitting. He then says to me that he'll get the financing person AGAIN. We waited another 20 minutes... NO ONE EVER SHOWED UP!

By now, we're both livid. We're done! We had had enough and we left, and drove home. The next day, I CALL HIM (not the other way around) and he says that he doesn't know what happened to the finance guy. But if we could just come in that following Sunday, he would be there as well as someone in financing to finish the deal. So, on my way out to the dealership Sunday morning, something inside said maybe I should call first just to make sure that Mr. ** is there. I called and was told by another salesman that Peter ** WOULD NOT be in.

I ask him if he was certain of this, as he instructed me to meet him there to finalize the deal. The salesman knew nothing about my coming in but in the process of trying to help me, sensing my increasing frustration, he asks me which vehicle was this in reference to. I then told him it is the 2013 Subaru Legacy. He then says that the car looks as if it was removed from the lot and that it might have been sold, but he couldn't be sure. He recommended that I call back in the morning to speak to Peter ** to find out what's going on.

The next morning I did that, and yes, you guessed it, the car was sold on Sunday -- the day he told me to meet with him for financing!! I couldn't believe it!! This, after he instructed me to leave a deposit which I did, AND, having me meet him on a day he was not there!! I am completely DONE with this dealership and could not in good conscience recommend them to anyone. Funny thing is, I had read many of the negative comments about this dealership beforehand but just figured "how bad could it be?" Now I know. (Oh... did I mention -- I requested my refund and was told it would take 5 business days to have it deposited back into my account. It's now almost 8 days and I had to call them to remind them to do it.

Original review: July 14, 2015

The experience of buying a new car for anyone should be a happy and exciting one. Unfortunately that is not how it happened at Nissan 112. My daughter actually left crying, mainly due to the finance "person" that held us for over two hours. We actually felt like a prisoner. Were we fools to stay... yes. But my daughter, being 20, was set on this car and they knew it. We dealt with a very unprofessional "person" who, while he said had to check on our paperwork, had lunch in his break room. He actually made us feel like we were bad people because our credit wasn't exceptional. We did leave the fist time, but were called to come back in because the salesman did see my daughter crying and "felt bad" or so he said. Unfortunately, she did purchase the vehicle. I would never recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a Nissan. We are already trying to sell her vehicle.

Original review: July 3, 2015

I should have listened to all the negative comments about NISSAN 112. I didn't and got screwed! All these negative comments can't be wrong. Go to Huntington Nissan or Atlantic Nissan or Smithtown Nissan. There are plenty of other dealers around that are reputable. Don't make the mistake I did.

Original review: June 23, 2015

Only 3 days after driving off the lot with my 2009 town and country the check engine light came on. Brought it in and again a few days later light came on again. Brought it back again. They had it for 2 and a half weeks. After a week the light was back on again. They had it again for another week and again it happened. I wanted to trade it in for another van of equal value, they gave me a hard time. This has been going on since I bought it December 30th 2014. It does not even run good. It keeps stalling and jumps gears. I put in for the Lemon Law and was refused. Where do I go from here?

Original review: June 22, 2015

Leased a 2013 Altima, and from the initial meeting with the personnel working there, everything that I was lead to believe, was completely false. From the manager to the credit professional, in the end nothing that I had requested had been met. Called Nissan corporate to complain, and never got any feedback from them. Let the buyer beware. Terrible dealer. Never again Nissan.

Original review: April 20, 2015

Didn't care for any of the service I received starting at Nissan 112 and Nissan consumer affairs. I feel that the service department knew full well that my Altima needed a new transmission from the start!!! But doctored it up to the tune of $955.00!!! Only to have driven it off the lot and have the same problems occur.. Then they tell me "Oh it's the transmission" (which was under warranty)... Will never go there again!! I now understand why they have only 1 star!!!

Original review: April 9, 2015

After reading the plethora of negative reviews about this dealership, I actually just created an account here just to share my experiences. It is more common to post when you feel violated than when you are made happy. In early 2013 I was looking for a gently-used Maxima with very low miles and my list of "must have" options. I looked at a couple of dealers, and then stopped in to 112 with no intention of buying that day, just to see what they had. My salesman was very aggressive, but that's fine, because it is his job to sell cars, but it is my job to get what I want (and not get what I don't want!).

It turned out that there was a car there that met ALL of my criteria with even lower mileage than I even hoped for. Yet, I still had no intention of buying that day, and gave the salesman a monthly payment amount that I needed to stay under, and told him if he could get me that monthly payment with NO money down AND including a 5-year bumper to bumper warranty, we could talk. My monthly payment was a bit low, (but fair) and I did NOT think he could do it. But he did, and I bought the car. The finance guy was a pain, and called the salesman in twice to argue with him, but all of this was fine with me, because I was still ready to say "thanks anyway and goodbye" at any time. They finally met the monthly price I required, and I drove it home.

It was a rainy day when I got the car, and 2 days later I was showing my new Maxima to someone at work, and he noticed that there was a very slight bump across the hood, as if a pole had fallen on it. I called 112, and they asked me to bring it down, and I did that night. They agreed that it needed to be fixed, and were going to take care of it. But the kicker was that they gave me a new Altima as a loaner for NO CHARGE, which I had for 5 days (Picked it up on Thursday night). The car was beautifully repaired.

Fast forward to now: my car became impossible to steer, so I brought it in on Tuesday night. Car was ready to be picked up at 2:30 Wednesday. Everything is great, and of course, no charge. Frankly, my experiences with this dealership have been ok on the sales side, but great in the service department, and after seeing so much negativity, that needed to be said. As another poster wrote, you have to know what you are doing and READ EVERYTHING. You are doing business with car dealers, and if you go in realizing what that means, you will be better prepared for the process. You have to be careful.

Sure, there are plenty of legitimate complaints here, and some are quite awful, but it looks like there are also a lot of people are complaining about things that are just par for the course, but they just didn't like that it happened to them. Just my opinion (and no, I do not work there, nor am I related to, or friends with anyone that works there).

BEST ADVICE MY FATHER EVER GAVE ME: A car is one of the biggest investments most people make. Do not allow your desires to take over your rational thought. There will always be another great car out there if this one doesn't work out. Be prepared to leave, not in a nasty, huffy way, but it's ok to say as a consumer, "I'm sorry, this doesn't work for me". The salesperson might not like it, but that's their problem.

Original review: March 20, 2015

Purchased Certified pre-owned Rogue in July of 2014. Brought it in August with brake problem! Car shimmied upon braking, still covered under 90 day new purchase, they told me the problem was fixed by simply grinding the "Out Of Round rotors". It is now March of 2015 and I have been out of state for over a month, but got notice that my car was due for service. Upon returning I made an appointment at the Nissan 112, where I purchased it and had brake repair done. They also had a recall on it so I assumed that along with the routine maintenance And recall repair I would have no problem!

I got a call from the service desk saying that they had concerns about my brakes and that it shimmied upon braking! I reminded the man that I had brought it in a month after I purchased the car and was told that problem was fixed and that I had only gone 3000 miles since then! He agreed and said he would speak to the used car manager and see what he could do. After 5 hours he got back to me and said "He refuses to do anything for you, maybe you should come in and speak to him because he won't listen to me!"

This Manager (**), was not only a liar but he was a condescending, rude man. I explained the problem and he had an absurd reply ready at every turn! When I told him that they had supposedly fixed the rotor problem and that I couldn't need new ones after only 3000 miles unless they needed them when I originally brought them in for repair, and I hadn't even driven the car for the month that I was away, he said: "That's the problem, cars are made to be driven. That's why your Rotors are bad!" I have a complaint in with Nissan reg. consumer affairs and after this will never do business with Nissan 112 again!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2015

My God, how I wish my husband would have read the reviews on here prior to signing his soul to the devil, which is what he basically did the day he entered into a lease with this dealership. Chris, the snake of a salesman, and his equally scumbag of a boss Jim really pulled a scam on my husband. It's a combination of the same thing everyone else here complained about. They overcharged my husband $11,000 and he didn't even know it. They outright lied, deceived, falsified paperwork, trapped him into car he did not want just like many other people. He got screwed with a bad lease and high payments he did not agree to, and we even got a surprise bill after, from Nissan themselves, for the original car that he traded in after being told there would not be a bill!

I have kept a log of phone calls I have made to everyone from the corporate headquarters, consumer affairs, etc and so far, spent 34 hours just being on the phone in a 4 day span! As many have mentioned, no one cares and I am amazed at how this dealership hasn't faced any consequences, is allowed to stay in business but most of all - how they have not been prosecuted? They have committed MANY illegal actions and we need to all get together as victims of a huge RACKET.

To the person who said they would like to start a class action and pursue this with the attorney general - I would like to unite with you or anyone else on here for that matter. We have a much bigger shot at recovering our losses and being heard if we all get together. One by one - no one cares and nothing will be done. Nissan themselves does not care and they even encourage this. The "higher up's" and the authorities have no interest in this case. Anyone interested in getting together please email me at **.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2015

That's not a good place to buy a car. They never say the truth. I saw a car for $10.500 when I signed the credit was approved for $24.000. When I asked the manager he said the increase of the monthly was for extras charges. It's crazy I'm paying $14.000 more for a used car. I never will go to this place again.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2014

Never go to this dealership. Each and every person working here lied, including the service manager. Overcharged for the car, made up a Nissan program that doesn't exist and made me never want to buy a Nissan again. Consumer affairs has tons of complaints, 5 on your side uncovered the deception practices at this dealership and yet consumer affairs does nothing. Even Nissan corporate ignores complaints. Do yourself a favor and avoid this dealership at all costs. You will regret buying anything here!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2014

I recently purchased a used Jeep Liberty at Nissan 112. While the salesman was nice, the rest of the men were rude and pushy. The salesman told me the car had a complete 5 star inspection, everything was good. I even asked if the car was a flooded car. He ensured me it was not. After I purchased the vehicle, a few days later it would not start. I had to take the car back, again the service department was rude and acted as if I was making it up. A new battery was put into the vehicle.

Well 1 month later, my brakes begun to grind, the initial grinding was loud. So I called the service department and he said I could only bring it in at 7:30. Due to my work schedule and my child going to school. So I could not go. I took the car to an auto repair shop who informed me the car's under carriage is excessively rusty for a 2011, the rotors are rusted and the muffler is rusted for a 2011. I then went to another repair shop, again same thing. I took it to Pep Boys, again the same thing. I took the car to Nissan 112 and the Manager told me he would only look at the rotors and fix the rotors and it does not look to rusty to him and he could not help me.

I showed him the brakes and another guy states to me, "Those could be anybody's brakes." Well I'm not going to take the time to find old brakes that fit a Jeep Liberty 2011. So I then go to the Nissan website to find to whom I could escalate the problem to, their reply, "No one, you have to go back to the dealer." So here I paid 18k for a rusted out vehicle that going to need under parts replacement soon. The vehicle is kicking back as if the transmission is going. I purchased it at 36062 miles and it now has 39k miles and I have not had it 90 days. I will never refer anyone to this dealership, nor will I ever go back. As a matter of fact, I'm replacing the license plate holder or if i keep it, I'm driving around with a sign that says, I was fooled, brought this rusted out vehicle.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2014

Myself and my wife brought a Nissan Murano from Nissan 112. After we found the one we liked a 2010, they let us stay there for about 8 or 9 hours. Then they finally let us take the car home. But for some reason, they gave us a dealer plate when we gave them a trade in? The next day they wanted the Dealer plate back and told us we had to bring it in the following week to get the air pressure sensors done and the tow hitch we paid for in advance.. Well they did fix the tire pressure sensors however the hitch is on back order. Now 2 months later we are still waiting.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2014

I contacted Nissan 112 by phone on a Wednesday (8/27) morning, and was promptly greeted by a salesman. After explaining my situation (have nine months remaining on a lease, wanted to buy a truck), he worked up an ELT (Early Lease Termination) with Nissan and called me back with a price. I was quoted $419 a month for a Nissan Frontier Crew Cab in black for 72 months. No money down, only DMV fees due! Sounded great!

I asked a few more questions, which he told me he had to call me back about. When he said, suddenly that $419 price was for an 84-month purchase, NOT a 72. I asked about the 72-month price and it went up to $438. I told him I thought I could do better, and please see what he could do with the manager. Calls me back with an offer of $430 a month. We agree and he tells me he has one in stock, so put a CC on field (nothing charged) to make sure it didn't go anywhere. He was off on Thursday, so my wife and I planned on going in on Friday to sign and drive the truck home.

I call on Friday, confirm I'm coming in around 3:00. Show up at 3:15 and, to my surprise, the truck isn't out front. I meet the salesman I agreed to the deal with and he tells me he's going to take me around back to have a look at it. Suddenly, he "can't find the truck." After 10 minutes of running around the parking lot trying to find the truck, he discovers, what he thinks, is the truck! Parked behind a dumpster with bird poop, dirt, and grime all over it. To top it off, it's NOT the truck we agreed to. It's not a crew cab, but an extended cab (aka not four full doors and back seat). He looks and me and says, "You're sure we said crew cab?" "Yes," I assured him, especially since in our discussions I told him I needed a crew cab for my family.

We go back in and he comes and tells me he doesn't have a black crew cab, and asks if I want it in white? My wife, not being a fan of white truck, objects, but we go look at a pre-owned one to get a feel for the color. I tell him I'm not in love with it, but I ask if that's my only option. We go back in, he goes to the management desk again, and suddenly he can get the black crew cab ("There's only one in the region," he tells me), but I can't have the $1900 value truck package he promised me AND the payment would go up $20 a month! We tell him no, and he lets us walk.

There is no doubt in my mind he ever intended on selling me the truck we agreed to. He said one thing on the phone and, when I came in, he tried to get me to buy a lesser truck. What a completely unprofessional, disgusting, disingenuous dealership. I wouldn't buy a car from here if an hour massage from Jessica Biel came included in the price.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2014

I just recently bought a used car from Nissan 112 and am now kicking myself that I did not look on Google search item down at these complaints. I also had an awful experience buying my car from this dealership. The initial process of looking and picking out a car went great. Found what I wanted and it was in the price range I wanted. After picking out the car and dealing with the salesman on terms of price, which was no walk in the park, it was on to the financing options. I had been telling the salesman that I wanted a payment of around $150. He brought my paperwork to the financing manager, who then came and sat down to talk to me about the financing. He told me that the bank that I would be financing through was not open - it was a Sunday, and that I would have to call back the next day to know what the financing option would be.

I called back the next day and was given the old run around trying to get in contact with the financing department. My phone records show that I called/was called back 11 times. At first I was calling the finance department and leaving messages. Then was calling the salesman I had made the deal with the day before and when I got in contact with him, he transferred me to the finance department and they picked up the phone then hung up... twice. I asked the salesman if he knew what my payments would be and he said that he didn't know the exact payments but he did know that I was approved and told me the rate of loan. Since no one would answer the phone in the finance department, or didn't care to talk to me, I went to the dealership after work that night to work out the details.

I was greeted by the salesman and then was brought to the finance department. I sat down with the finance manager and we started going over the details of the financing. He told me my payment was going to be about $190. Obviously now I'm pissed off because I told them I wanted a monthly payment of around $150 or under. I had done a calculation using their online payment calculator, including sales tax and I calculated $142/month, so when I heard $190 I passed out. I told the guy that was out of control and there was no way that was possible. He said oh, well that's with the 48 month extended warranty. I told him to get rid of that and get my payment to what I calculated online.

We then spent 20 minutes going back and forth with him trying to make me buy different options of warranties and over longer periods of time. He finally got it down to $141, which is what I calculated, and I filled out the paperwork and got the car. I was pretty pissed that I had to waste that much time going back and forth when he knew exactly what I wanted and knew it was possible. All in all, the experience was pretty awful and I would never go back to this place again. If you are lucky enough to read this before you go look for a car, go somewhere else.

Nissan 112 Company Information