Henderson Hyundai

Henderson, NV

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Don't go here... "HYUNDAI HENDERSON". Purchase from other dealership. Buy 2 new 2016 Hyundai Tucson in this location, one for me and my Aunt for the same salesman. It takes a while to purchase it because of 2 cars we buy. So the purchase time takes like 6 hrs to do it. So the salesman have no time to check cars or walk us around the car to check it because it almost closing time. The salesman and the finance officer told me and my Aunt that if there is a problem with the car just called them. After 3 days I found out that both cars have scratches and seat stain while I washing it. Fortunately my Aunt car even though have many long scratches, it's not deep and they fix it but unfortunately my car have only one scratch but it's too deep so it cannot fix with polish and wax it need to be paint.

For 2 1/2 months, I'm calling them, the salesman always told me that he will consult it to his manager and now he takes vacation so I called the dealership to connect me to person who can help me because I'm so pissed off because of the excuses they have and now they gave me an answer... "I CANNOT HELP YOU BECAUSE WHEN THE CAR GOES OFF IN THE DEALERSHIP WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT." Nice answer for loyal customer who bought 4 cars since 2013. Go somewhere. "RUN" away with HYUNDAI HENDERSON dealership.

Best experience ever. I have a 2014 Sonata and drove it to Vegas for the weekend. My check engine light came on during my 4 hour drive so my first stop was to get my car looked at. Benny had me in and out in less than an hour. All I needed was an oil change.

Never in my entire life have I experienced such a rude and incompetent staff. Carlos, who claims to own the place (although I doubt he does) has a foul mouth and will curse at you for questioning sales numbers. Daniel, who is a sales manager, will insult you (in front of your wife). They will promise you things from afar, then refuse to deliver on them when you actually walk into their store. They will without a doubt dramatically undervalue your trade compared to KBB and NADA. One can expect "interesting" sales tactics from a car dealership. But never should a customer be treated the way I was. Do yourself a favor - run. Run far, far away, to another Hyundai dealership in the metro area. You'll thank me later.

My husband and I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Azera from this dealership. It needed an alignment and there is a shimmy and bouncing from the tires that they stated they would fix. Also, after our purchase were told the SD card for the vehicle is in the manager's desk and he went home for the day. We are unable to utilize any services from the vehicle without the SD card. I called the following day and was told they were going to pull one from another vehicle, I never heard back and had to call and inquire again about the SD card and am now told they ordered it. I also spoke with Blue link and tried to at least get that activated and they told me it would have to be manually reset by the dealer since it is still listed under the previous owner.

We made an appointment for the car that we had to wait over a week for (far past the 3 day return policy). My husband arrived at 8:30 for a 9am appointment and proceeded to sit there until 2:30pm when they finally said "it was ready". Then when my husband asked about the status of the SD card he is told that they have to check with the auction lot and if they don't have it they will have to order one to be shipped overnight, then he asks if they reset the blue link and is told they will just do it when they get the SD card. My husband drives the car home and waits for me. I actually know quite a bit about cars and immediately notice that the alignment is still off and there is still a shimmy and bounce in the tires.

We call back today and now have to wait almost another full week to take it in again and when asked today about the order status of our SD card are told that we have to wait until they can talk to the auction lot. This place is chaos! Absolutely no communication or organization and gives the customer the runaround. I would not have purchased a vehicle from them at all had I known they would use unethical practices.

Wouldn't you think they would have the car prepared to list prior to not just listing it but selling it to someone?? Where is the compensation for the time and inconvenience this has caused our family? They couldn't even offer to give my husband a ride home or get some food for him? They sure did make sure we had water and snacks when we bought the car! Don't waste your time and money here! This company does not care about customer retention. It has been at least 3 weeks now and the car is not fixed, we still don't have the SD card and now there are nicks and scratches on the car and rims!

I received a letter in the mail that said to come in and upgrade my 2013 Hyundai Sonata and I will get $2000 over Kelly Blue Book to trade in/upgrade my vehicle. On Tuesday October 13, 2015 I went to the dealership and saw a 2012 Hyundai SUV that I liked. I told the salesperson (Ali **) that I only had about an hour to spare because it was right in the middle of my work day. After much negotiating and 4 hours later, we agreed on payments of $260 per month for 72 MONTHS. I was told by the finance manager (Omar **) to "sign here and initial here on the documents." He sealed the envelope with scotch tape and handed them to me.

When I got home that evening I went through the documents and found that he added 3 months to the terms I had discussed with the salesperson. I went back the next day and spoke the the finance director (Nicholas **) and told him how underhanded his manager had been to add 3 months and he basically told me to "get lost". He said "This Is Not Wal-mart where you can just bring something back." I spent $26,000 on my 2013 Hyundai Sonata and about $19,000 for the SUV. That's about $45,000 since 2013 and this is how they treat their customers.

Before the sale, they were kissing my behind and after the sale, they didn't even know my name. Very corrupt organization. I made a complaint with the Nevada State Attorney General's office and also the DMV Compliance Enforcement Division. If you don't believe me that they are CORRUPT, just go on Yelp and see for yourself. I would suggest going to Planet Hyundai on Sahara as I will do for my future purchases.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Henderson Hyundai?

Purchased this brand new Veloster car Sep 26 and on the first day of delivery after papers are signed, the service sales man makes the mistake of washing the car in the automated car wash. I was informed by the manager Craig ** that all new cars are specifically suppose to be hand washed. After complaining and expressing how unsatisfied I was with the delivery of the car they told me to bring the car back tomorrow and they would fix the issue. I bring the car back the following day, spent over an hour for them to try to fix the issue only to find out that they buffed the car amateurly causing even more damage. On top of all of that they haven't given me any kind of service invoices. And when I requested them they still haven't sent me any receipts.

I have made over a total of 6 trips to this dealership since then and it's been nothing more than unpleasant. They won't pay a professional to the work and they won't even correct the issue themselves. I called so many times, left messages, emailed them and no response. Recently, the last conversation I spoke with Craig ** the manager and he said that they have done all they can do for the car and he can give me gas and a wash here and there. So now I'm stuck with a car that has swirl marks, deep scratches throughout the whole car and I can't get anything resolved. I got many forms of proof for my claims.

I purchased a 2015 Hyundai Elantra Sport from this dealership on July 9th. Big mistake. I came to Henderson Hyundai especially because they were offering 0% interest and were offering the exact car that I was looking for in their online advertising. However, the vehicle could not be located and it was eventually disclosed the car had been sold about 6 months previously. In looking around the lot, I found a similar model with a window display tag stating "Hyundai SUPER sales Event, $18,556". (This was a demonstrator car which was manufactured in June 2014 - already a year old.)

This is the car I wound up taking. However, I did not get the displayed $18,556 price. Instead, I wound up being charged $23,534 - plus, I am still being charged interest! If I had realized this at the time, I never would have signed for the car; I assumed the sales agreement reflected what had been discussed with my sales person and what had been shown on the sales tag. I only became aware of this discrepancy when I checked the paperwork following contact with the finance company. Also, I had been promised a veteran's discount, which I did not receive, even though I traveled back home to get a copy of my DD214 (a 40-mile round trip). Do not buy from Henderson Hyundai. Do not believe their TV ads. These people missed their calling, they should have been politicians.

Okay, so I went to this dealership on July 15th, 2015 to check out the 2015 Tucson. I found one that I was interested in with a sticker price of 23,500... They came at me with an offer of 8.9 interest rate which was 2 percent higher than my Hyundai Sonata that I was financing but I agreed anyways because I knew I had a little negative equity and thought maybe that was the reason. The sale guy I dealt with was very persistent which I can understand being that they are in the business of selling cars. My previous 2 Hyundais were purchased at Planet Hyundai but I thought I'd shop around and see what other dealers had to offer. The first deal he came at me with wasn't worth my time since Planet had offered me better. I told Atiq (the sales guy) Planet had offered better and he said they're the kind of people that sign the contract then call you back a week later saying you need to come back in to resign.

Eventually I signed the contract and drove off the lot in the new Tucson. Six days later I am called and told to come in that they had a better rate, so I went in and Max (who is a freaking douche bag) to put it nicely came at me with a 13.9% interest rate raising my payments more than 100 dollars a month. I told him no that I couldn't afford it, and I demanded that they return my 2014 Sonata that I traded in. He refused to give my car back and told me the only way to get my car back is to pay for all the safety and inspection fees they had put my trade through. I wish I would have known since they hadn't paid off my Sonata, that it was illegal for them to even keep my Sonata. After about a half an hour of back and forth and me raising my voice and getting upset with their showroom of guests, he came in with an 11% interest rate contract and told me he would "EAT the cost" and that's a direct quote.

I signed it because I had children waiting for me and I was extremely upset in tears and they were getting upset as well. Lo and behold about 4 days after, they're calling me back down to sign yet another contract, this one the rate was now at 7.9 and I could only get that rate if I signed their 10 year service contract in the amount of 4,200 dollars. I signed of course because I was so frustrated with everything I was ready to be done! I got home that night, started reading the papers I signed - they jacked the sticker price up to 29,000 and on the service contract it clearly states that it has nothing to do with financing at all like their finance manager Nick had told me. After reading this, I got online and cancelled it immediately, since I don't need it nor wanted it.

Meanwhile the finance company for my Sonata (trade-in) is calling me 2 to 3 times a day wanting to know why there hasn't been a payment made and basically harassing me. It took Henderson Hyundai 27 days to pay off my Sonata and at least 15 calls and 5 to 6 trips across town to their dealership to get answers... I have learned a GREAT GREAT deal since dealing with these crooks, I highly suggest you buy your Hyundai from Planet, they never gave me ANY issues!

We purchased a new car in 2014. I took it to get oil change Aug 21, 2015. Was told I had to pay $29.00 if I didn't have the 15000 miles maintenance done for $250.00, like filters which I can do myself. They never mentioned that all work has to be done by them. Watch their ads, same thing. Salesman never said it either. I have shop I like and trust. These people are liars. I will never buy from them again. How can a business tell you where you can work done when it is a trusted shop that you like? They just want to rip you with higher charges. Their service are rude, act like they are Gods. You would think the owner would want better people to keep customers, not run them off. They are not customer friendly once you buy the car. DON'T BUY FROM THEM.

When I purchased my Hyundai from this dealership I was promised free oil changes for as long as I owned the car. Recently I called to schedule one and was told they only do them now Monday thru Friday from 3pm to 6pm. And all day Saturday, but Saturday fills up so those need to be booked in advance... Now I have a problem - I work those hours so how can I get the free oil changes I was promised? Well I don't, I was told it was too bad for me. I will never ever buy another car from them ever again!!! Liars!!!

In late August 2014 I purchased a 2015 Hyundai Tucson. Sticker price was roughly $24k and even with money down my financed total managed to sky rocket up to $32k BEFORE loan interest. In October I noticed that my key fobs were not registering with my vehicle. The doors would not unlock. Weird? I brushed it off thinking maybe my batteries were low. It happened a second and third time that month after changing batteries in BOTH key sets. I contacted our salesman at the time and he was more concerned with selling me another car than to take my claim seriously about the lock issue. When we got to Hyundai to speak with him he had a 2013 Elantra pulled up in the front for us to look at? We left - I contacted service to schedule an oil change and let them know I was having trouble with my keys.

This has been an ongoing issue that Henderson Hyundai has repeatedly placed blame as an "operator issue". It's now almost May 2015 and this lock problem is still ongoing and more frequent than ever. I've contacted Hyundai corporate and until Hyundai Henderson can "duplicate" the problem Hyundai will see this as a non-issue. The customer service at Henderson Hyundai is very poor. We had ** (sales manager) tell me I'm a liar and I'm causing the problem. I've had another salesman **... He's ridiculous. I don't even know how that man has a job working with the public. They treat you like you're a complete moron.

I understand that Hyundai has policies that they need to follow and I have no complaints with the service man ** I've been dealing with. However, this problem has gone on way too long and far too often for there to be "no problem" like Henderson Hyundai claims. I have done everything in my power to get them what I can in order for them to see the issue first hand. Just last week I personally texted video. I've also had it towed to them. It's come to the point where I feel like I've been completely cheated and taken advantage of.

DO NOT LEASE A CAR FROM THEM!!!!!! They will say anything to sell a car to you. I was lied to during the sales process by 2 reps when at their request to turn in my lease early they hook you by saying there will be no prepayment penalties, excess mileage and no wear and tear to turn in the car early just come in and they can upgrade me to the bigger model with no money down was their sales pitch. Now I am stuck with a 1,400.00 bill that they said I would not receive during signing and now am being forced to pay. I believe they just want to make the sale at any cost. BE CAREFUL! When I called and confronted them ** in the lease return said he would go to bat for me and talk to the owner to make it right and he never responded to me.

I received a bill 3 weeks later from a creditor, I called him back again and he stated give him a day to address the issue - 4 days later no call. They just lost a customer and the rest of my family who bought from them. BAD BUSINESS!!!!!!

I went with my daughter and she tried to purchase an Elantra and they asked me (her mother) to co-sign and stated that would make the sale possible. At this time it was 3.9 rate, and they knew she traded in a vehicle that she still owed $10,000 on. Making the total financed about $30,000.00. When I go in the finance dept. they switch the rate to 6.9 and never said anything till I noticed. Then the head of sales reduce the price of the Elantra by $500.00.

Then 2 weeks later they call and say that they can't do the finance because she owes too much, and she has to return the Elantra. Then when I get there with her to return the car they say, "Well you're approved if you take on a high rate." We of course declined and it was like pulling teeth to get the last $800.00 of my down payment. This dealership is scamming and the finance director straight up lied and told me he would have the salesman deliver my money this morning and it is 4:00 pm and NOTHING!! PLEASE BEWARE OF THE DEALERSHIP!!!

We purchased several cars from Henderson Hyundai over the past decade. Our last purchase was under the now retired sales manager, a Veloster with all the trimmings. After he retired we have been literally harassed by this dealership with calls and mailings insisting we must sell the car back to them in trade for a bottom of the line model. Our continual attempts to get them to stop this have all been ignored, including a complaint to the feds. Avoid this dealership like the plague.

This dealership is only interested in one thing, that is sell cars and then forget about the customer. Look elsewhere to buy your Hyundai. Enough said.

Nicholas in finance charged me for over $2,100 worth of warranties he was CLEARLY aware I did not want. It has now taken me 5 MONTHS, over 2 hours of cell phone minutes, 4 visits to the dealership and five INSULTING, ARROGANT, LYING men to get it straightened out and get my money back. Three of them literally screaming at me on the phone, one of whom was allegedly the highest in command yelling, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!!! Liars and swindlers are: Nicholas, Mark, Chris, Kip and Charles **. DO NOT FINANCE THROUGH HENDERSON HYUNDAI.

Henderson Hyundai advertised through their online department a Mercedes 320E VIN # ** for $12,905. When I went down to their business, on January 2, 2013, they told me the car was $15,000 because it was in excellent condition. I showed the salesman, John **, my price certificate that I had printed online. He said the supervisor, Kip, said it was incorrect. John worked out a deal with me that they would knock it down to $12,000 if I bought it as is. I test drove the car and the SRS (seat belts and airbag light) was on. Also the D service was 69 days overdue. He said that they had performed the service but they were unable to reset it. He promised he would fix it if I bought the car. He also gave me a 3-month 3000-mile warranty on the car and said they would fix anything that was wrong. He took the car to the Service department and had them reset the switch.

When the deal was finished and I drove away, the light came back on. I took the car back 2 days later on January 4, 2013. They gave me a loaner and said they would take it to the Mercedes shop and have them correct the issues. They called me back 3 days later to say Mercedes said it was in excellent condition. When I went to pick up the car, John told me that since Mercedes didn't actually service the car and they were another business, they couldn't reset the sensors but would reset the sensors for me. I took the car to the Mercedes shop and had a full diagnostic run on the car on January 16, 2013. My service advisor, Dustin, said the car hadn't been seen since September 2012. They found that the D service was not completed, that the SRS was malfunctioning and needed to be reset. There were 2 oil leaks, 2 cracked flex disks, the rear brake lights failed 88 times and the transmission mount was cracked.

I went down to the shop and spoke to the General Manager and explained what the situation was. He pointed out that the reason he sold the car to me for $12,000 was because it was as is. I pointed out that they advertised the car online for $12,900 and that his salesman, John gave me a 3000-mile, 3-month warranty. He said he didn't know why he did that. I also told him I had purchased tire and rim coverage from their business. He said he would unwind the deal. I told him thank you and that I wanted my car back, an S320 1999 silver Mercedes which I traded in. He said he would get back to me. He called me 2 days later and told me they had sold my car. So, I was to bring down the car I was driving so they could perform another safety inspection on the brakes. The next day, when I tried to call and confirm this and to check on the other issues, they told me he wasn't at his desk.

I called back 2 more times that night. They said he was gone for the evening. I called a total of 4 more times to speak with Kip, the general manager. None of my calls have been returned. I do not trust them to do any repairs since they told me the car was in excellent condition; also, the fact that they said Mercedes said it was in excellent condition. I feel they are trying to wait until after February 1st when the car must be registered. They didn't honor the advertised price of the car. They lied twice about its condition. They didn't want to honor the service agreement. I don't have any confidence in this company. At the present time, I am in a loaner car waiting for the General Manager to decide what he wants to do. What are my options?

Buyer beware! They are not customer friendly. You know there is a problem with the deal when the general manager calls it a "P.R. nightmare", the sales manager tells you that if he had been there, he would "never have let it happen" and added, "You paid as much as possible for the car," then a salesman says he would "never let his mother take a deal like that." Salesman Mohammad ** was out for the sale! I did try to resolve the issue with them and they promised to call me back, but of course they never did. That's what happened to me. Hyundai's are good cars. Just don't buy one from Henderson Hyundai.

These people are liars and thieves. I got ripped off when I bought my car in 2007, and I am now being ripped off by their service department (and this is not the first time). The most recent experience is when I took my car in for service today because the air conditioning turns off by itself for no reason. I took the car in (still under warranty) and they are telling me that there is nothing wrong with it. Now, they want to charge me $59.00 for looking at it. What the **? It shouldn't just turn off for no reason. Oh yeah, they are also telling us a bunch of things, that are not covered by warranty, which need to be done. I love my car, but these people are really giving Hyundai a bad name.

My wife and I purchased a new 2011 Tucson from Henderson Hyundai on the 4th of July 2011. The list price (MSRP)on the car was $25,995 but the salesman, Tony, said that they could do much better than that because I was a veteran and a member of Costco. They said that they would give me $4,600 for my trade in. Well 2 hours after the salesman showed us the numbers, we were allowed to meet the biggest crook I've ever had the misfortune of meeting. That was Veto, the finance manager. We were very tired by this time, after being made to wait so long. We trusted that they would treat us fairly. Man, that was a mistake.

The next day I went over the paper work and found that they added $999 for some program that if my car was stolen, it would do the same thing that my insurance will do. No one told us about that. Also they should have deducted the sales tax value of the $4,600 trade in from the over $2000.00 total tax paid at 8.1%. They did not. They showed it as part of the trade allowance. There must be a crime somewhere. They convinced us that we MUST purchase service policy in order to make sure that the warranty would be good if we had trouble. That was another $438. It doesn't stop there, they charged us another $499 to prepare all the documentary fees to show us just how bad we were being screwed.

I called the next day to address these issues. They said that the people I needed to talk with would not be in until the next day and that I would need to return to the dealership to speak to them. I did so. "Veto" told me that he would not change anything. I said that we were not told about the extra charges. He said that they were not required to tell us about them. I've been back three times to resolve this and have received no help from anyone there. So I guess that Veto is not a crook after all, he just works for one. The sales policies come from the top. I was ** out of over $2232.02 by these people. If you buy a car from Henderson Hyundai then, they will ** you too.

Unfortunately, we bought our first brand new car in decades at this dealership. We believe the Hyundai product is good but the actual manager, finance people were devious, scamming liars. Even after much conversation and questions on our part, they continued to lie to our faces and then on our contract. We were charged $995 for VTR. We were told repeatedly that it was a taxable maintenance item. We also paid tax and interest on this, which according to the NV Dept of Taxation that an optional service cannot be taxable. We have since found out that VTR is vehicle theft registration not maintenance and never once were we told. We are out $995 plus tax and interest.

I have a problem that I'm hoping you can help guide us in the right direction. I've tried going the right routes and I am frustrated with the results.

Please tell me how Henderson Hyundai and the Henderson Corporation can treat a customer so poorly. In 2006, my transmission was replaced on my 2002 Accent. As of the end of January 2010, the car needs its 4th transmission replaced! In between that time during different services, we have been told our transmission fluid needed to be flushed because it was too dark. I would take it to Hyundai where Anthony or others would say its okay that is how Hyundai fluid looks due to some kind of filtration they have on accents are different.

We took it to Hyundai for service once (oil change etc). The service writer called and told us the transmission needed to be flushed (go figure). I immediately asked to talk with a manager Hollywood who was unavailable but put Anthony on the phone who told me we drive it too much and that is why it needs it. I explained you are talking about the wrong car so look at the miles and tell me from the last transmission replacement and flush. Why we need a flush now? I had to take it to the top to get anything done and service dept acted as if they did us a favor.

When the last transmission was replaced, I asked to find out the root of the problem and Hollywood said no that they just replace it. So I told him as long as you don't mind replacing them at no charge then I guess that is okay. Well now, we don't know why but it needs to be replaced again and I feel I have a lemon, one problem too many times in a short time. We keep up on the maintenance and baby that car because it's all we have and I expect whoever is working on it to treat it the same. In October during oil change, we were told it needed the flush again so I took it to Anthony who said it looked fine.

When I went back at the end of January, we were told again it needed a flush then the transmission went out! Why please, tell me why a transmission keeps going out every year to year and a half? Then tell me how Hyundai can refuse to pay for it please? My car is a lemon!

I have done research online and saw other complaints as well for the same car. Maybe they need to recall it and redesign the transmission to work.

When we bought our 2007 Elantra, the salesman sold us an extended service policy. He said the policy coverage was the same as the 60,000 mile Hyundai policy, it just extended it to 100,000 miles. So we took the policy at a cost of $1,800. About 6 months ago, the visor on the passenger side broke and we took the car into Henderson Hyundai and because we were under 60,000 miles, they fixed the visor with no questions asked. Last month ,the visor on the driver's side broke, so we took it back to Henderson Hyundai to get it fixed. They told us it would not be covered under the service policy they sold us!

We have gone over every detail in the policy and nowhere does it say that the visor is not covered. I reminded them that when they sold we this $1,800 service policy, they said it was just an extension of the original 60,000 mile policy and you fixed it when the car was under 60,000 miles. They said we would have to take it up with the company where the policy is through and ask them why a visor is not covered. This is the 6th Hyundai I have owned, and I was looking seriously looking into purchasing a new Veracruz with cash in the near future. I will take my money somewhere else. I feel they cheated me out of $1,800. They lied to me and I am going to make sure whoever will listen know about it!

These people took advantage of someones misfortunes and profited for themselves. They took advantage of a severally handicapped child, and their family by inflating the price of a car, KNOWING that the families car had broken down, that they were far away from home (Los Angeles) in Las Vegas and that they were totally helpless in what their dealership charged them for a car. They jacked up the price of the car, the salesman lied to us stating they had no used cars for sale, when in fact they had many used cars on the lot for sale and the fact that he just wanted to make a bigger commission on the sale of the vehicle.

The vehicle is not working properly now, the dealer refused to repair it properly despite the fact we have a so-called 'bumper to bumper' warranty, they added unnecessary items on the final bill of sale, changed our contract when it was renewed, never told us we would have to pay additional charges becasue we were out of state residents, and overcharged us by over $2,000 on the price of the car. This is a letter from a salesman in the dealership (not knowing who I was at the time) stating the price of the vehicle to anyone who was interested in this car:

Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 14:07:00 -0800
Hi Mitchell,
Thank you for your interest in purchasing a car from Henderson Hyundai.Your MSRP is 19,980 you only pay invoice. 16,553, minus 300.00 under invoice. 16,253 plus your sales tax title and doc fees.When can you come in for a test drive?

Gary Wesolowski
Internet Manager
www.hendersonhyundai.com

702-565-1500

It is our stated policy to treat every visitor to our showroom as an honored guest in our home every day, every time, without fail, no exceptions.

I was charged $25,000 on our final contract!!! This is a HUGE difference! This company is fraudlent and they lie to their customers about unnecessary items to add to their vehicle just to jack up their profits. They should be avoided at all costs, we weren't so lucky, and we didn't have a choice, you do!

I purchased a 2006 Hyundai Elantra on 4/21/07. I was in a hurry and felt rushed into signing papers which I did not read thoroughly. After getting home, I found that I had inadvertantly signed a document that added 4595.00 to my contract. I called the dealership and asked to have this removed and a new contract written for just the car. They refused stating that the contract was binding as signed. This was an additional added feature and I've reconsidered and do not want this "protection plus". All I want is to buy the car and pay for it without any problems. The dealership is being unreasonable inasmuch as they were not completely honest with me. Thank you.

Henderson Hyundai Company Profile