Toyota Universe

Little Falls, NJ

Toyota Universe is committed to our customers. Our goal is to bring drivers into our facility to see our new and used cars. We want your driving experience every day to be enjoyable. We sell Toyota models such as the Corolla, Camry, Highlander, etc. We also provide a Toyota Service Center and genuine Toyota parts shop. Visit us today!

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have been searching for a vehicle for a while. I came across toyota universe where I have met **. He help me pick the car I needed and fits my budget. He explain me all the fees and bank interest rate. Showed me all the features of the car. Went home with a good feeling. Thank you guys.

Came in just to see what the key to key program was all about and ended up getting an incredible deal on the 2016 Rav 4. My sales guy was Roberto ** - he was one of the best sales rep I have ever interacted with. He was courteous, knowledgeable, and super helpful. He answered all my questions and went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and happy with my decision to upgrade my vehicle. Really nice genuine guy - highly recommend him if you are purchasing car.

I had a great experience during my visit at Toyota Universe; I had the pleasure of meeting the acquaintance of John ** who took me through the whole process. I was satisfied doing business with this dealership.

Thanks to John ** who is the best salesman ever, He took care of us and we're happy with our new purchase. We would recommend him to anyone. John ** you're the best. Toyota Universe is always a calm environment, great condition for their customers. There is always popcorn available, hot chocolate, coffee and you can name it.

I went to Toyota Universe to check out this car and the experience was good. The salesman Roberto ** was extremely attentive and took his time to show me around the car lot. During the whole time he kept asking, what I thought about the other cars he was showing me, without feeling pressure to do anything or make a decision on the spot. He was always kind and helpful, he also explained what other options I had on the table. I left feeling empowered and knowledgeable about the buying process. He also mention that he was new as a car salesman and if that is truth, he will go far (great service).

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toyota Universe?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

Roberto ** was an extraordinary rep. He made the process of buying a car easy. He answered all of my questions while putting no pressure on me. The staff members were friendly as well. I would recommend Toyota Universe on RT 46 to anyone. They are awesome!

The experience I had was excellent. Seller agent was friendly and help me to get a good monthly payments for the new vehicle I bought. The reason is that Toyota Universe is a good dealership where you can find any kind of vehicles and a lower price.

This person went above and beyond to help me and give me many options on what my next step is on getting a new car. He was very nice and informative and I'm happy with all my new information I received. I would send more people in to ask for him because he is a team player and a great sales person. Once I know for sure what I'm going to do I will be back to see him.

We test drove the car. All was well. They allegedly ran our credit and all checked out. After 3 hours of discussion on a vehicle including terms etc, and shaking hands on a deal they come back to the desk and tell us that they ran the wrong persons credit and all of a sudden the deal was off the table. (This occurred while they were preparing the car and buying insurance.) A few issues here. 1) How could they have made this mistake with a license and all paperwork in hand? 2) How could they run someone's credit who is not present and did not sign the disclosure? 3) How do you shake hands on a deal after numerous times of going back to the finance desk (where you could have caught the discrepancy over the past 3 hours)?

Let me say that the sales people were good. Sal did a great job and Giusuppe did great as well building good rapport, ETC. That does not however excuse the lack of professionalism that the above exemplified. Do not shop here. You run the risk of having your credit run in error for the next person looking to purchase a vehicle.... Buyer Beware!

I went to Toyota Universe after shopping around for a car. I was actually very impressed with the staff, the place and my sales rep. I am very satisfied with the outcome. Some people are just hard to please for sure. Leidy ** was my sales consultant. She listened to everything I wanted, including the payment I wanted. She was very professional. I am very pleased.

Went to Toyota Universe in Little Falls to check out a Toyota Corolla I saw online. I saw it right outside the lot when I pulled in. A salesperson approached me by the name of Gustavo ** to see if I was interested in purchasing. He was very helpful and nice. I told him I'll come back to purchase the car once I receive my tax money and he understood. Other salesman would of pressure me to buy it. Gustavo understood. I will come back to buy from him as soon as possible.

As I was skeptical on whether I should have financed or leased a car, I came to this dealership because of a friend who told me about it. Well I have to say that coming here was the best decision I ever made! Thanks to a sales rep named Narine **, I got a very good monthly payment on a 2015 Toyota Corolla. Narine sat down with me and we discussed which option was the best for me. With his help I couldn't be happier with a $500 monthly payment for financing my car. Thank you for the service!

The staff there is very friendly. My salesperson was Banmattie **. She made me understand my vehicle befitting leaving the lot and made sure I was happy with everything. Thank you.

David ** has outstanding patience, dedication & honesty. He made the sales process a much smoother, easier & efficient experience. David's excellent customer service skills coupled with his follow-up make him an asset to Toyota.

Went to purchase 2013 Toyota Sienna LE minivan pre-certified. Did test drive. Liked the car. Sales person, his manager & me started negotiating price. We finally agreed to 23,000 on road price which includes all costs like taxes, pre-certification, 1 year additional warranty, etching, registration, documentation fees. I checked the purchase order & signed it. All costs were included in the price of the car excluding the 1 year warranty which I forgot to ask them. I went to sign the financing terms. I added gap protection 895 & extended warranty 2000. They showed me computer screen which had these costs. I signed in a touch pad. When I came home I found all the costs added to 23000 (like etch, registration, etc) were added again. These resulted in additional $548. I went to dealer & showed him calculation. He looked at PO & said I will refund. I did not receive check. I went again.

Now he says we added $500 to taxes to activate the extended warranty. He says dealership will not return any money. I started dealing with another manager. He says I purchased platinum wrap warranty plan. Ideally they added $500 for warranty. I checked with Toyota Financial Services & Toyota. They say the warranty costs $2000 only. The dealer quotes it as 2000 in paper, but mentions it's worth is 2500 out of which 500 is added to taxes. When I add up all the costs, it doesn't tally well. It only proves their intent is not to refund the $548 back. Every time I go, they keep changing the service provided for the 500$. Calling the CR manager or general manager, they don't even return calls. Sales guy doesn't want to get involved in this issue. He says talk to finance guys.

I have gone to dealership to get this resolved 5-6 times. Doesn't even seem to get close to resolving. Sending emails, phone calls don't work. I highly recommend buyers to read the documentation, look at all costs before signing documentation, especially with such dealers like Toyota Universe. I would rather deal with dealers who are ethical & good at heart.

The worst dealer ever. I buy used car from them with extended warranty and I drive the car for 100 miles and I have flat tire, check engine lights, vdc off, slip light. I take my car to Firestone to change the two rear tires and change exhaust for 900$ and Firestone mechanic found power steering need to replace and rack & pinion and some more problem will cost another 3000$. I drive the car for 100 miles only and the car price was 7000$ and I found that I have to spend 4000$ to fix it. The salesman told me that the car have one month warranty plus the extended warranty which I pay 2000$ for it. When I go back to the dealer they said they sell the car as it is - they didn't fix anything. The worst place ever. The worst service. With my experience with this dealer I will never recommended for anyone. They sell junk cars.

It is great place to buy new car and salesman Mario ** was very helpful. The price are good. Very consider for middle-class people.

I called to make an appointment for service. Since making that appointment, I received several calls from the dealership service dept. and they immediately hang up when the phone is answered. I can hear the background noise and know it is from that dealership area. When I called about the hang ups, I got Janelle on the phone who was totally incompetent. She started making facts up which made no sense. When I tried to get her to focus, she hung up on me. I called back and asked for the manager. Jimmy got on the phone, would not answer any questions, kept interrupting me, raised his voice and then hung up on me. TRUST ME - GO TO ANOTHER DEALER!

I experience a great relationship with Kevin **. Congratulations!

I paid a total of $13,502.00 for a 2010 Honda Fit that had 47,111 miles on it on March 14, 2015. Within 2 months the AC stopped working and my tires kept on losing air. Come to find out 2 of the tires are plugged. On top of that I checked the blue book value and the car is only worth $7,000 - $8,000 at the time of purchase, not to mention me putting down $2,000. I am so angry that I was ripped off big time. I would not recommend NO ONE come here. I know sales people need to make their money but when you take advantage of people it doesn't look good on the business. LESSON LEARNED.

On my visit to Toyota Universe I was amazed by the quality of their business and their respectable staff. As I continued browsing through their cars inside, I was approached by a young lady, Bina **, where she made me aware of all their current deals and how she can help me start looking in the right direction. With her help I was able to narrow my search on which car to buy in the near future and whom to speak to, too. I was impressed by the quality of her work and how much of a good impression she made on me. Just by how she spoke to me, I knew she was very educated with the material and literally wanted her customer to simply be happy as I making my exit. If you ever want a car what you're comfortable definitely see Bina **. See you soon!!!

We have been searching for a good deal and Toyota universe to our rescue. With the help of our salesman Mike Garcia, he made the process quick and enjoyable. He guided us all the way through from test driving the car to explaining all the fees and features of the car. We came home happy and satisfied with the deal.

Although my current situations prevented me from finalizing a deal I will be coming back to Toyota Universe to see Quintin **! What a great salesman, knowledgeable about the product, and a great attitude. Helping me from A-Z from the car to insurance quotes. I recommend him to anyone thinking of purchasing a new Toyota or used vehicle! 5 stars all the way around.

Great experience thanks to Mr.**. Come off very spontaneous, was not rude at all with proper tone of voice. Gave me helpful advice on different vehicles.

Luther ** is an amazing salesman. He is the most reasonable and down to earth person at The Toyota Universe. He pulled a lot of strings and tried to get us everything we wanted in our Rav4 within a reasonable price. Best salesman ever!!!

Berkeley Chlopak was a very nice lady and a respectable salesperson. There were no pressure tactics and she provided a great price and insight on vehicles. This was our first meeting but I assure to continue to lease/buy with her. She was easy going, honest and very knowledgeable. She provided excellent customer service. I would recommend this dealership to a friend.

My experience at Toyota Universe was wonderful! I went to Toyota Universe to search for a new car, and Armond, the salesman who assisted me, was both friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Thanks to Armond, I had a very easy time finding the right car for me. Thank you, Toyota Universe and thank you again, Armond!!

I purchased a 2010 Camry the end April of 2014. It is now October 4, 2014 and this is the 5th time I am here for service. Although I had to put up argument, all service has been done free of charge. As a perk they did repair my scratched bumper, but a shiny new bumper on a car with poor performance is not good. It is very frustrating to have purchased a certified pre-owned vehicle that has so many issues in the first year. When I purchased certified pre-owned, I thought I would have peace of mind. A word to the wise, read everything before you sign and trust no one. As a goodwill gesture one of the sales managers offered me gas and toll money for my inconveniences, had me come to the location to "sign for the check" but in actuality (when I read it at home) it was a release form, releasing them from any further obligation/repairs. I then contacted Corporate Customer Service, today's repairs are covered.

My wife and I recently went to Toyota Universe to purchase a car, and the salesman who assisted me was so helpful. Armond was professional and so friendly! He made our car buying experience both pleasant and stress-free. I'm so glad we went to Toyota Universe- should we need another car, expect to see us again, Armond!

I recently went to Toyota Universe to purchase a new car, and the salesman who assisted me, Armond Simonian, was beyond helpful. What amazing service I received! Armond was more than amazing- with the utmost patience and care, he dedicated a great deal of time to me. Armond's professionalism exceeded my expectations. I could not have had a more pleasant experience. I will certainly come back to Toyota Universe for any of my future care needs. Thank you so much, Armond!! pleasant experience

Toyota Universe Company Profile