Cherry Hill Volvo

Cherry Hill, NJ

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I brought my Volvo to the dealership for warranty work. They looked at the car and told me it was not warranty work and then charged me $120 without even calling me for approval to do the work. The service at this dealership is sub standard and even the President of the dealership was unwilling to help.

For a mere $120 they will loose a customer for ever and I will make sure to tell everyone I know about my experience. They need to take a lesson from BMW whoose service is 10 times better. Never will i consider buying a Volvo again. In fact I'm looking for a buyer for the one I have now. Very Unhappy Cutomer

The complete information on the law suit by Ms. ** is that the court sided with us, Cherry Hill Volvo. Her warranty had expired more than one year prior to the time her transmission needed repair.

I have had my Volvos (Plural) serviced by Cherry Hill Volvo for more than 15 years and have always found their service writers and service people to be the top professionals that I have run into. I expect their superb service will continue for many years

I am in the middle of a lawsuit against a volvo dealer here in south jersey. I am finding I am not alone in the ongoing problems with relatively new volvo's. Let's see, I have had to replace, bushings, side motor mounts, a catalytic converter, oxygen sensors, computer engine software upgrade , drive shafts, an axle, upper torque engine mount, a head gasket, shock absorbers, mass air flow sensor and the car still runs like crap. Did I mention the partridge in the pear tree. Truly, if a partridge flew over my car the doors would probably fall off. Did I mention, I have barely put barely 50,000 miles on the car.

Cherry Hill Volvo Company Profile