Save on Car Repairs

Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

78 Cherry Hill Triplex Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 10, 2015

Beware of this dealer. They are super fraud!!! Bought used 2012 Kia Optima EX on 06/24/15. Car has only 49000 miles and started making big noise only after 15 minutes out of the showroom on the highway. I was really scared & upset too. Somehow managed to reach home and went to near Auto repair shop next day morning to find out the cause of the problem. The auto mechanic suggested to change two front brake rotors but again changed rear rotors due to continued noise and I did by paying $$$ out of pocket.

Went to the Kia dealer same day evening to discuss the problem and found out that I have to take the blame because I could not figure out the noise during 2-3 minutes of the test driving. Are you serious??? Also found out that window is chipped but they wouldn't listen. They say it's certified but now I seriously doubt that. The car is dirty in and out. Even found few hairs but they don't care. Several holes on the carpet which was hidden under the mat. Not sure what other problems are waiting for me (: I have no problem with the Optima model but be careful when you choose this dealer. I wouldn't recommend this Kia of Cherry Hill to anyone.

Original review: June 4, 2015

I went to purchase a car from Kia Cherry Hill Triplex. After spending the day with a sales associate, we finally settled on a price for a car. Cherry Hill Triplex offered me the certified pre-owned car for $19,700, before taxes. I had my car there as well, and was told that I would get $700 credit for my car. I signed all the paperwork with Cherry Hill Triplex, and had my insurance switched from my previous car to the new car. My insurance company faxed them a copy of proof of my insurance, as per their request.

When it came time for the loan, I was told that there was difficulty with processing it and they would need to process the loan tomorrow. I asked to put down a deposit on the car, and I was told that I could come in first thing tomorrow to do it since they were closing. I went ahead and got approved for a loan on my own, and called Cherry Hill Triplex about 10 AM. When I called to tell them of my approval, I was told that the car had already sold. I then went back to the dealership to get my car, and insisted on speaking to the manager. When I spoke to the manager, he admitted that the car had not yet sold. He then told me he would look into it, and call me back within an hour to an hour and a half; I never heard back from him.

Original review: May 18, 2015

Dodge Ram Cherry Hill Dodge Tri-plex *****BUYER BEWARE****** Side Note: Even though my incident is 2 years old, after reading, everyone's concerns and issues, I decided to place my experience on this site as well in hopes that I can help out a hard working consumer to make the right choice. BTW: Update as of 5/18.15. I am still having issue with the Uconnect media hub. Turns off and on at will. Touch screen becomes Stuck frozen, at times which renders the Touch screen useless. Rear power window still inoperable.

I bought my new 2013 Dodge Ram on Memorial Day (Monday 5-27 2013). We dealt with a typical car Salesman named ** who couldn't tell me anything about the truck. He was a nice enough guy but of no use. Fortunately, I did know a little about the truck since my trade in was a 2010 Dodge Ram. However, this newer model had a few bells and whistle upgrades including the 8.4" nav/media hub touch screen called Uconnect. Even though ** couldn't answer any of my questions about the system, or any other newer features, I felt comfortable figuring it out, without buying into his empty promises of "we have someone to go over everything with you" which never happened..........but........it's all about the sale.

Wednesday (2 days later), while on my lunch break at work, I began to play with the Nav system only to find that it is telling me that my current location is somewhere other than my actual location (23 miles away) based on the Nav system, I was located IN THE DELAWARE RIVER! Oh, and the Uconnect DOESN'T connect. I call the dealer, they tell me to bring it in, it will take 20 minutes to "flash" the system. Long story short, my "20 minutes" fix has now turned into 5 days! Their attempt to fix it made it worse, I now have no media use or air conditioning (it's only 93 degrees outside). I'm furious, I spent $40,000 for this!?!? I call to complain and the Service rep ** hangs up on me! Makes sense though, the only thing he was good at was passing the buck, blame everyone else instead of taking responsibility and apologize for the inconvenience.

I called the "Floor Manager" **, more lip service, promised to call back, but never did.........again.......it's all about sale. Two weeks after I get the truck back I go to close the rear power window and it doesn't work. I had to have my wife hold down the button while I forced it closed. Let's talk tags and registration. As the deal is wrapped up, my "salesman" hands my wife and I our old tags and says "surrender the tags and we'll call when the new ones come in." 6-13 They call to say that we shouldn't have surrender the tags, we were suppose to keep them and they were going to transfer registration. So new tags and registration cost us $371 out of pocket.

If they put as much effort into the customer satisfaction as they did selling vehicles and cheating people they wouldn't have as many negative reviews. So my big weekend to take my family to Cape May was a bust as my Brand New $40,000 vehicle sits in a gated area with all the other broke down vehicles. Thanks Cherry Hill Dodge. Lesson Learned

Original review: April 29, 2015

I would like to express my disgust with this company. When I was in the market for a new car they were so professional constantly calling and emailing to make sure I was still coming in . Once I purchased the vehicle their customer service went downhill. I received a text message on 3/27/15 stating that if I purchased a vehicle, I would receive a $50 gift card plus 3 yrs free maintenance. Well I purchased the car on 3/28/15 at about 6 pm that Saturday, so with the hustle and bustle those perks were not mentioned.

When I realized I didn't get those perks I was basically laughed in my face by ** stating it was my fault I didn't mention it the day I purchased the car. The other incident I would like to report is when I looked at my paperwork after I got home, I noticed a charge of $995 which is not accounted for on my paperwork. I called the finance office that Monday and was told it probably was a bank charge. If that was so it still should have been in writing. The only good experience I've had with them is that the salesman ** was very sweet and professional.

Original review: April 28, 2015

I bought a Dodge Dart 2014 from this dealer in March 2014. The car was great until 5 months later when my check engine light came on. I brought the car in to get an oil change and have them check the engine light. They came back saying that my oil sensor had burnt out and that they will need to order the part. When I asked why had a part burnt out already on a brand new car? Their response was "it happens." Well the part came in about a month and a half later. By this point my sunroof visor had become loose to the point that it would rattle if I hit a bump in the road or when I was making a turn. While they were replacing the oil sensor I asked them to please check the sunroof to see if a screw was loose. When I got my car back and pulled out of the parking lot my sunroof would not open. I brought the car back in where they said "Oh the fabric must have got jammed in the sunroof motor!"

At least when I brought it in the sunroof still worked! Now I had to make another appointment for a month later in October to have them repair the sunroof. The verdict came back saying that they had to order a whole new sunroof because they couldn't fix it. Now we come to December 16th and I call to check on the part. They said, "No sorry we don't have it yet." December 25th I was leaving a family member's house after celebrating Christmas, I got to the end of the road and my car shuts off while coming to the stop sign. Being that we were 2 hours from home on Christmas day my husband got my car to start again instead of calling a tow truck. 1 mile down the road it shuts off again. It shows the battery symbol with all of the lights and electronic parts continuing to work but the motor just shuts down. We got the car to start again and we're able to drive it the two hours home.

I went to work the next day with no issue but called the dealer to let them know what happened. They made an appointment for me the next Tuesday as my sunroof had come in as well. Well, on the way home from work the car shut off on me on an on ramp to Route 295. The dealer says to start it back up and bring it in Tuesday. It shut off on me 2 times until then. I drop it off and get a rental car as they said that it would take 3 days for all the repairs. They called me day 2 saying they had 1) sent the sunroof back as it had been there for a month without response from me, 2) my car had shut off on me while driving as my car was too far past its oil change and low on oil, 3) my transmission software was corrupt and had to be fixed. As far as the oil I was 3500 miles since my last oil change and the car takes synthetic oil-factor minimum oil change recommendation is 6,000 miles.

So I pick my car up on new year's eve, then wait until February for the sunroof to finally come in (6 months later). Got my sunroof fixed, drove my car for 2 weeks then one day my car wouldn't start. Waited about 5 minutes tried to start it again and it went on. Then the sunroof wouldn't work. Later that day got back in my car started just fine and sunroof worked again. I called the dealer and they said to let them know if it happens again. Well about 2 weeks later my car started shutting off on me while driving again. At this point I was only about 3500 past my oil change again. I hadn't called the dealer yet and the same day I go to leave work, opened my sunroof and the car dies. Again the battery symbol appears.

I got the car started 5 minutes later, called the dealer and made an appointment for the following week. It shut off twice on me again before being able to bring it in. Again they told me it's the oil and charged me 90 dollars for an oil change. At this point my car is lagging and hesitating while accelerating within half a week my oil life has dropped 4% and I have an open complaint against the dealer and my car. Nothing has yet to be done, the dealer is lying through their teeth (saying they offered to keep my car for three days to drive it and test it out -- in reality they offered to keep it over night I asked for a rental they said no and to bring it in the next morning to check the oil) to the corporation and I've contacted a lemon law lawyer. I can't take this anymore.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram?

Original review: March 9, 2015

My husband and I were in need of a car. We saw a car online at Cherry Hill Triplex. They were all very nice until it was time for paperwork. It started with them switching names on papers, numbers changed. We should have walked out then but we needed something bad. We had a few things that needed to be fixed before we could bring the car home. We had to go back multi times to get things fixed.

Within the first 2 weeks the car started not starting back up after running. We have had it in 4 times for this issue. We have now had the car 11 months and are still dealing with this issue. We had to go to the Dodge across from where we bought it to do the work because Kia had no clue. It is so bad now that you can't turn it off anywhere you go cause you will be waiting for a long time for it to start again. We are hardworking people and need to be treated with respect. We have been yelled at, cursed at and have had the worst experience ever. I hope no one ever goes there. They are all very sneaky.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2015

June 26, 2014 I went here looking for a new car. To my surprise, they ran my credit to 5 diff banks, stating they were shopping to get the lowest rate. Called asking for a letter to remove those, and was told tough ** by the general manager Charlie.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2015

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!! I wish I never brought a car from this place to be completely honest! I took my car there today to get a sensor in my tire reprogrammed, that would originally cost me $105, the service man David took it upon himself to put in a new sensor and then reprogram it, even though that's not what I asked for. I already had a new sensor, I just needed it to be reprogrammed. Instead of admitting to his mistake he argued me down that I told him the sensor had to be replaced even though I showed him a paper in the beginning stating that it didn't.

I asked to speak to his supervisor Chris and he was a complete **, he didn't bother to look at me he just stared at his computer screen and repeatedly asked me "what do you want me to do?" He then told me that he is not "eating" $268 (the cost after the new sensor was put in) even though it was his serviceman that made the mistake not me. After further conversation the service man admitted that he never read the paper I gave him which made John visibly upset, he then asked me to wait in the lounge and he would come resolve it. He never came back over, I ended up going back the service desk, and David the crappy service man said my car was ready. I ended up only having to pay $105 which was covered by another company who originally cracked and replaced my sensor.

In summary their customer service was HORRIBLE, and I felt like they were trying to take advantage of me because I am a young female. I will never ever buy another car from them and I encourage no one else to.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2015

I received a preapproval letter in the mail stating was preapproved for car at the cherry hill triplex. I currently own a chrysler 300. I was looking to upgrade to a 2014 300s or a 300c. I was shown a 300c but was told by the salesperson that her manager said that they belonged to the owner, it was his demo car and it wasn't for sale. The sale manager then came over, his name was Steve **. He advised me that I shouldn't buy a chrysler because they have bad transmission, that he had a car that was really nice and hold better value than Chrysler. He said you will really like this car then brought me a bmw 3 series. I told him I wasn't really crazy about bmw. He again advised me that the bmw was a great car, sounding real convincing I said, let’s go for the trade.

Well, about 20 min later the same sales manager Steve said that he could get me into the bmw but the bank won't take the trade. He said I could give my chrysler 300 back to the lien holder, my credit would drop a little and because I have a new loan with the bmw it will bring my score back up. I ask, won't the bank come after me for the deficiency amount? Steve the sale manager advised me he's been in the business for 38 yrs, he never heard anything like that. So I said let's give it a shot. He went ahead and had me approved for the bmw. So when I got home I looked up car surrender. Well, to my surprise yes the bank does come for the deficiency amount and yes your credit is ruined for about 7 to 10 yrs. I went back to the dealership the next day to let them what I had read.

I was advised this was not true and the most they would do is charge it off but because I have a new loan that would wash out the repo. I told him I don't feel comfortable with this deal and I would like to return the car. I was told the deal was sealed and it couldn't be undone. I advise them that I talked to several different banks who said that what dealership told me wasn't true and they should cancel the deal. I also call the bank that approved the loan and advised them of this, they said that yes the bank can sue you for the deficiency amount and that I can have the dealership do a flat cancel action. I then went to the dealership and advise them of what the bank said. They said they can't do a flat cancellation because the deal was done electronic.

Now, I am stuck with two cars with pymt of 687.00 for the chrysler and 678.00 for the bmw. I make less than 30,000 a year and my credit that I was trying to build up is about to be ruined. I need help, I need this deal to be cancelled. I cannot afford for this to happen. Please can someone from mitsubishi help me? To cancel this before my credit is ruined my next step is the media calling the local news.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2015

Do not waste your time here. I had a terrible experience with this place. I went to purchase a car and told them my specific limits on car payments. They then proceed to make a deal with me that they could definitely get the car payment price I needed. I told them beforehand "If you can't make the deal, it is better if I just leave." But they said they could so I got to take the vehicle home. Well I had an appointment to finalize the deal. The financial salesman pretended that he didn't know. I had already waited 45 minutes. Then we wait for the salesman which was an additional 2 hours. He comes over and says that the payments came back higher.

I then explained to him again what the deal was and he tells me "Well it's only 60 more dollars, you can't afford it." I told him just give me my money back and I'll go somewhere else. I sat there until 9pm and they would not give me my money back and told me to just take the car home and they will try to talk. Well, I come back the next day, they still try to stick me with the car and I'm like "No I just want my money back." After about 2 hours of waiting they gave me my money back. The salesman threw the receipt at me to sign and he threw my information at the clerk. He then came back and threw my card at me. He was very rude. I then went home and a couple of days later I check my credit and they ran 10 inquiries on my credit. Do not bother with this place. They are thieves and liars.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2014

Dealership would not honor the internet price advertised. Instead they charged me $1,250 over the internet price stating that it was a certification fee?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2014

RUN! from this place. I purchased a vehicle from this place about 18 months ago, still paying on it and today I need a new transmission in my 2008 Ford Edge (62,000 miles). Should have kept my Nissan. I only drive on average 5 miles a day so I haven't put many miles on it in the time I've had it. Rewind 18 months I had issue after issue with this place. First I had to have some minor things repaired. Ok fine. Then one day I'm leaking trans fluid. They say, "Oh the fluid was too full. We took some out, you're ok." Couple weeks after having the car and driving my two kids around, I'm heavily cleaning and scrubbing my Edge only to find in a little crevice little bags with white residue. After being super mad they sold me a car containing drugs I calmed down and made my call the next day.

Instead of getting apologized to and maybe offer a free detail job since it wasn't done properly prior to selling they treat me like crap. I got hung up on by managers then I get somebody higher up/investigator who apologized for all I had been through (really that's all I wanted) and offered a free year of oil changes which I never received anything in the mail for. I didn't plan on using their free oil change based on the fact that I never want to go back to this place but it was the point. I go back to when I was sitting at the salesman's (Frank) desk and this lady is in there screaming for people not to buy a car at that place, to leave if it's not too late. All I could think was "wow crazy lady", but now I get her frustration. This place is horrible as well as the people that work there. I should have listened to the crazy lady 18 mos ago. I dealt with the Mitsubishi lot but I'm sure all their lots are run the same.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2014

My wife and I own three Mitsubishi vehicles. Two were purchased from Cherry Hill Triplex within the past three years. We were not thrilled with them but they have a large inventory and I was willing to swallow my pride and go may for what appeared to be a great deal. I was given so much misinformation and bait and switch tactics it made my head spin.

When we called them on their tactics, they shoveled it on deeper. We were told they did not certify used cars. Then we told you could get them certified if you paid $1,500 for a 100,000 warranty, conveniently forgetting to mention there was still 50,000 miles left on the original warranty that was transferable. When I found out I said I didn't want the extension and then was told they would not address the problems with the vehicle (minor scratches, burn hole in the seat, horrible cigarette smell) and a request for a second key which they were originally going to fix. They had offered $2,000 for my truck but when we did not want the extended warranty they told me they no longer wanted it and told us we could sell it for scrap! I still like the Mitsubishi products but will never give the Cherry Hill Triplex again. Too bad one star is the lowest rating.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2014

Went into Cherry Hill Triplex to buy the car in the ad on Saturday. They said that $12,990 was "just the advertised price and we have to add dealer fees." Fine. Even adding another $1,000 it was still a great deal. So then the manager started scribbling numbers all over a sheet of paper that didn't make any sense. I asked if we could do that again because I need to understand it, so I went over the price LINE BY LINE asking after each line if the number was correct to which the manager said, "yes." Well, I just went to pick it up and on the finance paperwork was an additional year added to the term of the contract along with another $2,000 and my forged signature to the agreement. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME I SIGNED SOMETHING WHEN THE SIGNATURE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE MINE? Let's just say the Sicilian in me reared its ugly head.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2014

If I could give zero stars, I would. Zero respect for their customers, they use bait and switch tactics to get you in the door. They do not mention price when negotiating, just payments. They do not return calls after you've made a deal, and they will do nothing to make it right with the customer. I would seriously avoid coming to this dealer at all costs.

Original review: July 15, 2014

I purchased 2010 Ford Edge, June 6, 2014 and it's been a month. Dealer mentioned I should have my tags and it has been a month and two weeks, still do not hear from Triplex. Last time I was in the dealer I also mentioned about the rear bumper that there was dent and some paint peeling and patch up, they did not listen to what I was saying. My bank statement for the car came in and I am still having issues about the tags. The dealer keeps on telling me that If I get ticket they will pay for it. I told them that will not erase my DMV point. I encourage everyone that I made a mistake on purchasing a vehicle from this dealer. Avoid this dealer if you can. They will not help you after you purchased the vehicle.

Original review: June 24, 2014

On May 28, 2014, I purchased a new Kia Soul Exclaim from Cherry Hill Triplex. Long story short, the process was grueling. Finally finished up with the finance manager at approx 10 PM on Wednesday, May 28, 2014. During this process, they agreed APR was disputed along with the $1000 rebate which was also agreed upon earlier with dealer. After they finally agreed to the terms and all papers were signed and we left with the car, I assumed it was finally over. As of Tuesday, June 24th, I have not received my permanent license plates and the temporary tags will expire on the 26th. I and my husband have called numerous times and have received absolutely no help whatsoever. I am now being told that my financing has not gone through.

I have an A+ credit rating and now feel this might also be in jeopardy. I am happy with my vehicle, but the service from this place is totally unacceptable. My next step is going to be to file a complaint with the NJ Division of Consumer Affairs Who, by the way, filed a complaint against this company back in 2009. I was so intent on research a new vehicle, I never thought to research the dealership! PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! It is not worth the aggravation. I would rate this company at no stars if it was possible.

Original review: June 3, 2014

I went to this dump 2 years ago to the day. I was in a bad jam with 2 cars and I owed over 20000. The sales guy Paul showed me everything on the lot. I did find a 2007 outlander - looked great. The only issue was the bumper was pushed up. I asked to see the carfax. They gave me one and it was clear. Figured no big deal, they agreed to fix it. After 3 times taking it there, never got fixed. Well make a long story short they gave me a different carfax. I never thought to look at the Vin number. Never thought people would be that shady. I went to trade my car in tonight at a real dealership. Lo and behold my car was in a major accident. I hope that triplex scams the wrong person someday and they take them for all they are worth. Now I am stuck with a car that has a bump falling off. Thank you so much Cherry Hill ** plex.

Original review: May 20, 2014

This is the third time I drove from Philly to go see a vehicle at "Cherry Hill TriPlex" that they said was there on the lot and got there 3 hrs. later, and guess what happened? Every time, I got the "the old story" of "We just sold that vehicle two hrs. ago", "it's a shame, it was a cream puff"!!! Those ** liars!!! They continually post false ad's to draw customers to their lot - just to be disappointed. Also, you will be very disappointed with their service and sales. Most Sales people there are still trained under old mentality of "Switch & Bait" and barter until you give up - and their service people are rude and don't know what they are doing - mostly just out of tech school. If you're looking for a decent experience - Do Not Go Here! If you're looking for an honest experience, definitely Don't Go Here! If you're looking for possible service, definitely Don't Go Here! I will be filing a formal compliant with NJ BBB - but just a warning to all out there - this place Sucks completely.

Original review: May 15, 2014

I have had a minimum of interaction with any of the automobile dealerships owned by Charlie Faulk. I went to the Dodge store back in 2007 interested in a Charger. I even knew the salesperson I went to see. I am a savvy consumer and understand how the car purchasing process works. I had done my homework and knew exactly what I wanted and how much I wished to pay. I told the salesperson what I wanted and the first question I was asked, "How much per month do you want to pay?" Never answer that question as the unscrupulous salesperson will structure the payments to meet that figure. When I replied that was none of his business, I was asked, "How do I know you can afford the vehicle?" I wouldn't have put a vehicle specs together if I was unable to pay for it. I had a large insurance settlement as the down payment from the payoff of a vehicle that had been totaled. Needless to say, I left the store because no one was going to work me. I purchased a Suzuki Grand Vitara Luxury 4WD at another dealer.

Now, I have had to go to the Cherry Hill Triplex Suzuki store for some warranty repairs. The vehicle was not purchased from them. I have sat in the showroom of the Mitsubishi store that shares the space with Suzuki. I have witnessed salespeople using foul language, screaming, yelling, and acting in a way more like a frat house than a place of business. I would have liked a cup of coffee, no decaf. The waiting area is worse than a doctor's office. I used the showroom as it had tables so I could use my laptop.

My advice, stay clear of any dealership associated with Charlie Faulk. I even tried to purchase a vehicle from their Mall Chevy store and was treated so crudely and rude by the sales manager that I went to another dealer and purchased the vehicle the same day.

My current problem is trying to get a return phone call from the service adviser at Suzuki. I did an online message via the dealer's website. I called and left a message, and I faxed a request to speak with him. I only got a response when I called and spoke with the service manager - a nice man, who I relayed the above story to. However I believe that Cherry Hill Triplex does business because their customer is less educated, lower earning power and will purchase a vehicle if the payment is right. Their customer appears to come from lower socio-economic areas. This is an observation based upon sitting in their showroom waiting for my vehicle to be serviced.

Original review: May 5, 2014

I found 2 used vehicles on the Cherry Hill Triplex website that I wanted to see. I was in constant contact with Arnold ** who worked in the internet appointment department. He assured me that the vehicles were in fact on the lot and called me many times to try to set up an appt for a test drive. I drove over an hour to see these vehicles. Arnold told me to see Jordan and Jose who are the managers. Jose sat us down and printed out a copy of the vehicles. He told us we would really like them. Obviously, he never even saw these cars himself. When we were shown the first vehicle, it looked nothing like the pictures they posted on their website. It had a flat tire and wires were hanging down from the inside of car.

We couldn't even test drive it if we wanted to. After stating our dissatisfaction they brought over the second vehicle. What they brought over wasn't even the vehicle that we asked about and what Jose had printed out for us. This car was disgustingly dirty. Then they asked if we would be interested in the same model as the first car but in a different color. They drove us over to a lot that had a hundred cars in it and when we finally found the car it had 2 flat tires and wasn't even prepped to be seen by customers. We couldn't wait to leave that dealership. They wasted our time and our gas money to get down there. I would never recommend Cherry Hill Triplex even to my worst enemy.

Original review: April 15, 2014

I purchased a vehicle in early April 2014 and I am incredibly dissatisfied with the experience I had from the very first minute I stepped onto the lot. It was raining and I got soaked by a returning test driver. There were puddles at the front of the lot (get this fixed for starters). Cherry Hill Triplex had the vehicle I wanted so this was the only reason I dealt with these clowns. The whole experience was everything that a used car dealer is known for but these guys make a pure art form from it. I offered a reasonable price ($500.00 below the asking price and two new tires) and they played the back and forth with the manager and "below my cost" play. Ok - agreed on a price and I was coming back in three days to pay for the vehicle. I had left a $5000.00 deposit and I was coming back to pay another $5000.00 and finance the rest.

I called ahead to make sure the paperwork and the car was ready. I arrived and my vehicle was in the "shop" which I could see and after I got my salesperson I asked if the paperwork was ready. There was no paperwork done. The "shop" was a mess with lots of garbage both inside and out. I waited a total of two hours for the finance manager to write up my purchase agreement. The contract agreement was off by $300 so it took another 45 minutes to get a new one written up. Now going on three hours and there were only two other customers at the dealer. While I waited one of the sales guys comes in from outside and at the top of his voice screams, "Where the ** are the keys for the black Jeep Cherokee?" UNBELIEVABLE.

For the next two hours I observed how these guys operate. There were curse words every 10 minutes and I could hear the sexist jokes between a few of the "sales managers". When the sales agreement was finally fixed, I asked if the car was ready which nobody seem to know. When they confirmed it was ready I asked where was it. "Oh, they are just detailing it now". The car arrived washed but definitely not "detailed" as promised and I was told the car is over there (because it was raining) rather than the sales guy bringing it over to the front. I literally felt dirty leaving the place. How this place survives with the absolute worse customer service is beyond me. I would avoid this place like the plague.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2014

I cannot even provide a rating for Cherry Hill Kia - they are that bad!! They are manipulative and will take you for all they can and more. I was sold a used lemon, when bringing it back for the second time I was told by the salesman James ** to come back and they would make good on the deal. I was told that I would only get $3000 of the $7900 financed on the car due to depreciation, 60 days!!! Not to mention the $1900 warranty that was added to that financing and being told it was required and I found out that it is not. I was told that would be reimbursed by James **. Lies lies lies. I don't like to talk about this but I was convinced/conned into signing for the second car, 2011 Kia Forte. I financed $23000.00 for a car that was worth $16000.00 at best. After looking at the paperwork I signed I was disgusted to see how they manipulate the numbers and tell you with a straight face that it's truly the best deal ever. No one at Kia is accountable. No one at Kia cares about the customer ---- only money. Don't go there. Tell everyone you know not to ever go there. Many people like me are embarrassed, how could an intelligent person be so stupid. I will continue to write bad reviews so people are aware.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2013

Edwin ** really tried to scam us with bank fees and raising the APR for their own kickbacks. Yes, our credit isn't perfect but that doesn't mean you take advantage of us and take us for every penny we have! They gave us the run around for a full week and when it came down to signing the papers they added fees upon fees and didn't try to work with us one bit! The paperwork showed us we had to pay a 3000 dollar bank fee and that our APR was going to be 26%. This made our 11,000 dollar car to around 27,000, that doesn't account for the tax and tags, and after a 2000 dollar down payment. Edwin knew exactly what he was doing in combination with the finance manager. I, URGENTLY, recommend to not allow Edwin ** sell you a car!!!! He will try his best to really take you for everything you have and not think twice about it. I really don't want this to happened to anyone else. I know everyone has different financial circumstances but this was one of the worst experiences that I don't want anyone to go through!!!!!!!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2013

I went in on a Friday after work w/ an already approved loan. Told them what worked for me. They insisted in using their bank. I told them only if it was the same as my loan which was $0 down $281 max a month. They came back w $1,000 down $456 a month. Told them no way, can't do it. They worked on the back finally getting me to $1,000 down and $270 a month. Told them the down was an issue. My car blew up without expectation of having to buy a new car I just didn't have so I wanted to use my loan. They lied about how my loan works, told them I needed to think about. One of the sales managers came out to the car when getting ready to leave and asked if the down was the only issue which yes it was so promised he would work on it.

I went back the next day. They still had listed as a $1000 down $270 month. I asked about that. They said it was still being worked on. About four days later I get a call saying to bring in $1500 down or return the car which I was confused how the down went from $1000 to $1500 until I found my car that I have insured already listed for the first time on cars.com priced at $12,999 which I was priced at $11,500 so there's where the up in down payment came in. I called a lawyer and was told they have many lawsuits and complaints filed against them and it's in my best interest to return the car and wipe my hands off them because in his words and I agree they are slime so I am returning the car and I am never looking back.

I looked the car but they tried to take advantage of a young woman, single mom in a tough situation. It's wrong in every level. I know car salesmen are doing as they're trained but to be so slimy and dishonest is beyond belief. Never would I recommend this place to my enemy. Steer clear. They love to change the agreement after you leave.

Cherry Hill Triplex response

Dear Christine,

I am sorry to hear you had a negative experience at our dealership. You experience, as you've described it, is not how we do business nor is it how we educate our salespeople.

We sell over 1,000 new and used vehicles every month in South Jersey and the vast majority of our customers have a great experience. That said, we can make mistakes and our mission is to provide 100% satisfaction for every customer, every time. When we fail at that mission, we want to know why, and we rely on customers like yourself to provide that crucial feedback.

I would like to speak with you personally to learn the details of your experience and can be contacted by phone or email as outlined below. You have my guarantee that I will personally review the details of your experience with our management team and work on your behalf to make things right. Customer feedback is crucial to helping us revise dealership processes that lead to negative experiences for our customers and I thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Best Regards,
Bryan Lasater
Customer Relations Manager
856.685.3293

BLASATER@cherryhilltriplex.com

Original review: July 14, 2013

I wrote a review a couple days ago about finding drugs in a car recently purchased. I had an appointment to have my car looked at for another issue so I went in at 8 as per my appointment time. The guy says, "Oh, I was told about you..." Yeah, I'm the disgruntled parent that drove her children around with drugs in my car that your sales people sold me. He then proceeds to tell me I have to sit around for an hour until Frank, the salesman, gets in. I told him I do not want to talk to a man who has zero customer service skills. So then, he tells me they just will not look at my car then.

Mind you, my car was there a week prior and they fixed it without me needing to talk to Frank but all of a sudden, it's a problem. At this point, I'm so mad and upset because I feel like I'm being bullied. Nonetheless, they drained some transmission fluid out. They said it was overfilled. That years worth of free oil changes I was offered to make up for the drugs in my car / poor customer service is not worth going back to a place where people treat you like trash. I'll pay for my oil change and be treated with respect elsewhere.

Original review: July 12, 2013

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Cherry Hill Triplex, Mitsubishi lot. I use this vehicle to drive my children to school/daycare so when I found a baggie with white residue stuck to the side compartment in my driver side door, I was understandably upset. I had been waiting for a call from my salesman, Frank, regarding a previous issue and he had never gotten around to calling me back. At this point, I felt my situation required me to call him back. I tell him my issue and he completely ignores me and I say, "See, you're speechless," and he says, "No, I was just talking to the cashier (so it turns out he's just rude and ignoring me completely)." So I state that he's just a typical salesman and I hang up the phone.

I still have my other issue so I call service where I get the polar opposite when I tell her of my drug findings. She sets up my appointment to have my car looked at and I'm sure her job was done there but because she could tell I was upset having been driving around my kids with drugs in my vehicle, she felt she wanted to help me address the issue by transferring me to the sales manager, Alex. I'm thinking, wow, okay now we're getting somewhere but NO! He proceeds to accuse me of them being mine.

At 5'4" 165 lbs, I can assure you I do not use crack cocaine. That's just stating the obvious. Secondly, would I cause such a commotion if they were, in fact, my drugs? Hey guy, my car was at your service center overnight. Did I place blame over there? I figured I purchased a used vehicle and it was probably from the previous owner. Let me just say, this all could have been over with if Frank would have apologized and assured me he would have it taken care of promising to talk to the guys who detail just accept some sort of accountability. Those guys who detail definitely need a talking to because my car was gross. I had to clean it myself from scrubbing the ceiling liner and the seats.

I do have to admit that by the time I got to Alex and he, off the bat, accused me of those being mine, I was super upset so he just kept hanging up on me and finally refused to get on the phone and talk to me. I had to threaten I was going to come up there not before stopping by the police station and cause a scene because I felt that was the only way to get my point across (it really should have never escalated to this point).

Finally, I was transferred to a very nice UNDERSTANDING gentleman. I believe his name was Bob; he said he handles the investigative issues for Cherry Hill Triplex having worked for the prosecutor's office. He was very understanding and could tell I was very upset at this point so he let me speak first then when I was finished venting my frustrations with the drugs and the way I had been treated as a customer, he apologized and I believe it was sincere and he promised me it would be addressed. He also gave me a year of free oil changes. Now that, boys (Alex and Frank), is how you handle a customer's complaint.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE! I honestly believe that to them, I was just another sale and they got their money; they didn't care what issue I was having. REWIND a month when I went to finish signing the papers, a very upset lady stood waiting about 45 min. for a salesman to address her issue and she said to us, "If you're thinking of buying a car here, DON'T," as another couple to the left of me was having nothing but issue after issue with the vehicle repairs (I should have walked out the door then). I just wish I could find a dealership that treated me with respect so when I need another car, I can feel comfortable going back there. At least, now, I know where NOT to go.

Original review: July 1, 2013

My 3-year-old son was rushed into CHOP for emergency brain surgery on memorial day 2013. I was contacted by Go for the Goal cancer society when he was diagnosed with aggressive brain cancer. We have 2 older cars and were told a generous car dealership wanted to volunteer to fix our cars so we could go back and forth to CHOP. I took my wife's VW in that week and met with Chris, the service manager. I gave him a list of things wrong with the car that he said he would fix. At the top of the list was a head gasket issue I had. I told him we used an additive to temporarily fix this issue, but needed further work. Also on the list was an air conditioning line and a car lock issue.

They held the car for over a week and did nothing while waiting for parts. They said the next week, they told me the car was ready. The only thing fixed was the air conditioning. I got 5 miles down the road after dropping off my other car for them to work on when my head gasket completely blew. I turned around and dropped the VW off again. The next week I got a call saying they refused to fix the head gasket. After I pleaded with Chris, he said he would get the VW drivable. I told him Pep Boys specifically told me not to add another can of head gasket sealer as it would gum up the engine. Another week went by and Chris texted me that the car was running hot and the engine was gummed up. I told him that my son John was getting out of the hospital the next Wednesday and we would be by straight from CHOP to get the VW. He said it would be ready.

I then checked again with him that Tuesday before to make sure it would be ready. He said it should be. We went there that Wednesday with little John, my 5-year-old and wife to get the car. They said it wasn't fixed and they were not going to fix it, and to drive it off their lot.. When my wife told them the children would be placed in this car, they said we better tow it then (indicating it was unsafe). We tried to speak with the general manager and owner, but were given the runaround for almost 2 hours and were told we were harassing them. We left without the car. It appears they completely blew the engine by whatever shortcut they tried to do. They refused to tell us what they had done and were told, "Hey, we tried to do you a favor and now you're mad?"

Now we are without the car, which only had 100,000 miles and ran fairly well before we took it there. Chris said he never wanted to hear from me again and the car was towed to a friend's garage where it sits. Now we have to decide if we are going to begin John's radiation and chemo next week. If so, it will be 6 weeks back and forth to CHOP everyday without our best car. Both Cherry Hill Triplex and Go for the Goal refuse to help us. Now we suspect their motives with regard to this offer.. Was it solely for tax purposes? Is there fraud being committed? We need help.

Cherry Hill Triplex response

Good morning Steven -

I am just now seeing your review. Apologizes for not responding sooner. I am looking into why this happened. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and would like to resolve this issue with you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Chris Sondesky
Customer Relations

csondesky@cherryhilltriplex.com

Original review: April 9, 2013

I purchased a Mitsubishi Outlander from Cherry Hill Triplex. I had the oil changes done there during the first two years. Then I went somewhere else because it was so expensive. I continued to take my vehicle there for things related to my warranty. But every time I went, the guy at the service area counter was very rude. He didn't let me speak or assumed that my car needed an oil change again! He was upset that I used another service place for oil changes! During my last visit, I asked him to let me talk and he continued to speak over me. I asked him about my car warranty and he said that it expired and it would cost me $105 per hour to check my car + repair costs!

Towards the end of his conversation (his because he didn't let me talk), I said, "You should be nicer next time". He looked at me and said nothing! It was just plain rudeness. As another reviewer said, "They are snakes trying to get your money and they are not even nice about it!" I will never purchase a car from there again! I ended up going to Prestige Mitsubishi in Turnersville, NJ to service my car.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2012

I went to lease a new car and returned it the next day after problems. My initial deposit was not returned because of "shop costs." No customer service whatsoever, just scum looking for a dollar. Stay far, far away!

Cherry Hill Triplex Company Information