Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

44 Nissan South of Morrow Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 30, 2013

On November 21, 2013 my brother went to Nissan South because of them constantly calling him to tell him he could purchase a car with no money down. We were there for a few minutes and he was told he was approved with no money. The sales representative took us out to 3 cars, Chevrolet Malibu 2012, 2013 Nissan Altima, and Chevrolet Impala. We were told that the Chevrolet Impala would not work. They pulled two cars up. The 2012 Chevrolet Malibu and the 2013 Altima. They told him to choose a car. So he chose the 2013 Altima. We figured everything was fine. As we were about to walk out, the manager came behind us and told us the Altima was fine but we needed to pay $700 down. We questioned the down payment.

By the time we got in the down payment was $500. Also the car changed to the 2012 Chevrolet Malibu. We went ahead with the Malibu on this day. We finished the deal at 5:00pm 11/21/2013 evening. On 11/22/2013, we had to return the car because the entire back seat came off. There were no hooks to lock the seat in place and my granddaughter's car seat was practically slung off the seat being held only by the lock from behind. The manager was ugly when we returned the car. We were told that the car would be fixed that Monday. We got there that Monday and the car had not been touched. They gave us a Hyundai Sonata 2013 to drive and was told to return on Wednesday.

On Wednesday the car was still not ready. We were told to continue to drive the Sonata, to give them until that Friday. Well, on that Wednesday, we asked them to let's consider switching to a different car. From that Monday on, we were told we needed to speak to a manager. The manager never appeared. So, on that Monday, we called the finance company and told them about the problem with the car and not to fund the loan. The finance company told us that it was our problem and we had to work it out with the dealership. We returned on Friday at 12 noon as instructed and the car would be ready. The car was sitting in the same spot with the seat out and the drive out tag removed.

At this point, we told them we would be canceling the contract as stated, we had 30 days. We were told that we would have to see a manager. After all the problems and confusion, we finally got a manager. We were told that we could cancel the contract because the loan had been funded and the car belonged to us. And the seat will be fixed on this Monday, December 2, 2013. No one tried to resolve the problem nor deal with the fact that we had a defective vehicle. Now they are trying to make us pay for an unsafe vehicle. Had the finance company listened to our complaint as a customer, this would not have happened. They were notified 2 days after signing the paperwork.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2013

I found a 2012 Nissan Altima listed for $9,279. I sent an email to inquire about the car with interest to finance/purchase. Shunita ** responded to my email the following morning to schedule a time to view the car. I called her before going down to inquire was there any reason the car was priced as low as it was. She responded "No we are competitive with our pricing". I said ok and made my way to the dealership. Once I arrived I was told the car's actual price was $19,995 instead. The sales manager was brought in at that point I was told they didn't even have the car. At no point were they willing to work with me to remedy their mistake on neither the advertising error nor the sales person not correcting it when asked over the phone. They in no way tried to get me in a car at a reasonable price based off advertising under false pretenses.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: July 5, 2013

I purchased the vehicle on March 23 2013, a Nissan Altima, and it was purchased with Hail damage in which the dealership was supposed to repair and they are telling me they will not repair the vehicle. So now, I am responsible for the 50 dents in the vehicle which was supposed to be repaired at the time of purchase.

Original review: March 6, 2013

I bought a used 2012 Nissan Maxima from Nissan South. As I was looking over the car, I noticed that the sun visor on the driver side of the car was missing. The salesperson told me that they would replace the sun visor. He said to just call by in a few days because the sun visor part must be ordered. I called back a week later and no one knew what I was talking about and the salesperson will not return call. I am very unhappy. I will not recommend this place.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2013

The promotion of the Black Friday Special (12/2013-1/03/2013), which was advertised through Praise 102.5, was very misleading. If you were in need of a vehicle or brought a family member or friend, each of you would get $500 if you brought a car whether it was new or used. This came from General Manager Mr. Chris ** of Nissan South. Also, it didn't matter what your credit looked like, bad, terrible or good. You would walk out with a car, year worth of gas and the dealership would pay the car note one full year. This same promotion was presented in Dec. 2011. The staff there became rude when I approached them both in person and by phone regarding the Dealer Tracker forms pages 1 and 2, which were never shown to me at all!

Statements on it are with incorrect salary, position, years of service and phone numbers. I never signed a Dealer Tracker statement but somehow these papers made it to Alphera Finances Services. Now both, companies involved (Nissan South of Morrow and the finance company) are unable to produce my bank statements, employment check stubs because they never asked for those items. Yet, they are able to determine that I make $42,000/year. I make less than $3,500/year. Currently, I am in the first month default with two partial payments made both the ten days laps and must voluntarily surrender my vehicle.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan South of Morrow?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2013

At first, I was a little leery about getting a car from them but after three months of the salesman practically begging me to, I finally did only because I had no other choice due to my truck breaking down. I was getting frustrated because I felt they were giving me the runaround saying they can give me a car and then saying they would need more money for certain cars. I finally got a car with a little money down, signed the paperwork for the finance company and they told me that I would be. Come to find out, they used the wrong information and had me coming back up there as if I didn't give them the right information which I did.

After a month of having the car, they called me saying there was no one to finance me and I would need to bring the car back with the possibility of me not getting my money back that I put down on it, even though they promised and told me to trust that they would. Or they said I can put a little more money down, a few thousand to be exact. Their attitude was nasty and they even sent threats to me. They are just some crooked hustlers for money because they never have any intentions on helping anyone find a car for a reasonable price. I did a check with the Better Business Bureau and found out they have an F, so that means they are the worst car dealership to do business with and I never will.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2013

I went there on the 1 Feb. 2013, with a pre-approved loan for $32,000. A salesman approached me and I asked what was the best deal they could give me for the Pearl Red Pathfinder. I am a USAA customer and had my certificate available. He came back and told me out-the-door, taxes, tags, etc. for $30,410. As I was going through the paperwork process, the guy asked me to see my check and seemed mad, because I was not willing to let the check out of my possession. I stood as he read over the instructions from my credit union and once done, he asked how I was going to pay the rest.

At that point, I asked what rest since I was told $30,410 out-the-door. Never once did anyone do any sheets with figures, etc. I had already signed the “what they owe me paper” showing that they owed me a tow package and wiring. I walked out! The Floor manager came running behind me and asked for 5 minutes. I told him he had two to start. The first thing out of his mouth was, "I am sorry but I have dumbasses and idiots working for me...” Even if he had honored the $30,410, I would have walked out. His actions and words were unprofessional. He did offer to give me the car for out-the-door at $32,000, but he should have honored his original offer. I would advise everyone to go to Chronic Nissan in Griffin, GA. They were professional and got me the Pathfinder I wanted without hassle and at a fair price.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2012

Problem #1 - I brought my Nissan Altima Hybrid 2007 due to the car would not brake. After Nissan replaced the capacitor, Mr. ** called me stating that the brakes were fixed, however the ABS and brake light would remain lit. I would need to replace the IPDM in order to remove the service lights. I clearly asked Mr. ** if I could drive my car, and if the brakes worked properly. He stated, yes, I could drive my car and brakes were working fine. I picked up my car and drove not even out of the garage 3-5 feet, the brakes did not work. I literally and heavily slammed on the brake for it to slowly come to a pause.

I could have been in a crash; my life could have been in danger! They did not fix my brakes nor did they even test drive the car before giving my car back. I paid $400.34 and nothing was fixed! My life could have been in danger! After that they said that I needed to replace my battery, which would cost me well over $3000, I agreed. Later to find out my battery was still covered under the 100,000-mile. This tech/advisor/Nissan had no shame, no knowledge! Long story short, to fix my ABS and brake they ended replacing the capacitor, IPDM, battery, and actuator, not to mention they didn't fix my brake light after I told them 3 times!

Problem #2 – I brought my Nissan Altima Hybrid 2007 sometime on 10/22/2012. While I was driving, the car shut off on me, so I took it in telling them that problem was with the check engine service light. They told me that they would do a Pin test and go from there. After the Pin test they determined that I would need to replace the ECU, which will cost over $1300. If the ECU didn't fix the problem, they would need to replace something else that would cost an additional over $900. At this point from the brake problem to now, I no longer trust them. They are doing the process of elimination! So I asked to take my car out the shop!

On 10/29/2012, I came to pick up the car, and they told me I needed to get a towing company to tow my car, because it would not start! Are you serious? I brought the car to you and it started fine, I have no problem starting my car! Now my car is in my driveway after I paid for the towing company. It does not start and I have more than 1 service light on now. Nissan ** up my car! I had no problems starting up my car, I had only one service light on and now I can't start my car and there are more than 5 service lights on!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2012

Nissan South, Morrow, GA recently made fraudulent repair recommendations for my vehicle and refused to provide parts that were replaced in the repairs that were completed. I had the vehicle evaluated at Nalley Lexus Smyrna, to find the exhaust leak needed a bolt tightened (that was visibly hanging) - rather than the $1356.50 repair (Nissan South) and emergency brake required adjustment ($220 at Nissan South). I have attempted to resolve this with Mr. **, Service Manager, and with **, Fixed Operations Director. The only resolution offered was a refund of the $99 diagnostic fee for the fraudulent recommendations. They refused to produce proof of the completed repairs as necessary. BBB Atlanta and Governor's Office of Consumer Affairs have alerts for this company. A consumer warning against this facility might save future victims from their fraudulent service recommendations.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2012

Honesty is always the best policy. Nissan South Morrow does not honor their advertisements and raises the prices of their cars. I went in on August 18, 2012 to buy a 2013 Altima. I heard a Praise 102.5 FM ad which said that they would pay your car note for a year and give you $20 in gas for a year. The deal is called Black Friday per the dealership. When my husband and I first got there, we showed the salesman our $250 online rebate along with the price of the car that we built on Nissan's website. He said, "That's good. Hold on to that; the price is always negotiable." I was trading in a paid off 2009 Honda Accord, which he said that they would give us top dollar for. My husband told the salesman that our deal depends on how much we'll get for our trade-in, so my husband kept asking how much they were going to give us.

The salesman kept telling us that we would get top dollar for our trade but kept stalling and trying to show us cars. He told us that they no longer do the deal to pay your car up to $400 a month for a year; he said they now do $300 a month for up to a year. I said, "You all must've just started today because I heard the radio ad on my way home from work yesterday." He said, "Okay, we can give you the $400 a month." At first, the salesman told us that for the 2013 Altima, we could get the Internet price that we showed him, we could use the $250 Internet rebate, and we could get the Black Friday deal. Then, he later says we have to get either the Black Friday deal with their price or the Internet price without the Black Friday deal. He said that they no longer install rear spoilers on the 2013's because of the body style. I said, "Online, they let you add a rear spoiler, so you're saying that I can't get one?" He said, "Let me double check on that."

After we were there for a while, he told us that we could not get the Black Friday deal on the 2013's; we had to get a 2012 because they were trying to get rid of their remaining inventory. I told him that we would look at the 2012's, but they only had two available. Since I didn't see a 2012 that I wanted, we were going to wait to buy a car. He told us that he would see what he could do. He left and came back. He said, "We're going to make an exception and let you get the 2013." We agreed to look at more cars and select one. They did not have the 2013 Altima with navigation. I told him that I must have navigation. He said they could order me one and have it available the next day. I asked him what was the difference in the 2.5 and 3.5 Altima. He said the price difference was about $5,000. He said that I could get the 2013 2.5 fully loaded with a navigation system for between $28,000 to $29,000. The 2013 3.5 was $33,000 fully loaded.

When I built the 3.5 online with all of the options that I wanted, the price was $29,930. I wanted the 2013 3.5, but it was too much. I told him that we would settle for the 2013 2.5 instead. The price of the 2.5 ended up being more than the 3.5, which made no sense. My husband and I agreed to leave. My husband also told him that we would not settle for what they were going to give us for our trade-in. The salesman said, "Hold on, let me see what I can do." He goes and talks to whoever and comes back saying that they were going to work out something for us.

The manager comes back to say that if they give us more money for our trade, that we would have to pay our own car note. The deal was that if we bought a car, they would write us a check for $5,040 to pay our car note for the next year and $20 monthly gas. What they actually did was jack the price of the car up by almost $5,000 so that they could write us a check for $5,040. The salesman did not seem very knowledgeable about anything at all. He kept going back and forth changing things. In summary, they are full of lies, are very deceptive, and play games. They are not honoring their Black Friday ad. They are not doing what they say they'll do.

Be honest when dealing with customers. Honor your specials and give us a good deal by not raising the prices on your cars just for you to complete the special. Take care of your customers because they will in turn take care of you. I understand that you need to make money. You have to understand that we don't want to be deceived. Without us, there will be no Nissan South Morrow. It would please me to get the car that I wanted at an honest price.

Original review: July 29, 2012

A year ago, I purchased a car from this dealership and was misled anyway by the sales rep who stated I needed to purchase a car before my bankruptcy was finalized. I found out that was a lie. So I’m stuck in high payments. I was told by the sales rep to bring the car back in a year and trade it in. So guess what, I bring the car back and she is no longer there, but the new sales rep comes with all this ** about I have too much negative equity and I owe $19,000.00 to my finance company. At that time, it sounded strange because it never came to that amount. I asked to speak to the general manager who is of African descent. This man sat in his office 45 minutes ignoring me, just looking at me through the glass door after I asked for him, and until I went demanding for him to come out. He couldn’t say anything. I told him “Do not send anything else through the mail stating I can bring my car in for appraisal.” To make matters worse, I called my finance company to get the payoff on my car. He stated it is $15,000.00, not $19,000.00. So they lied. I would not recommend doing business with these people.

Original review: July 3, 2012

My wife and I went to Nissan South of Morrow. We meet with the online car salesmen (** and **). The deal was to purchase two cars and trade two cars in. ** and ** told my wife and I that the only way we could get approved was to give up the Dodge Caliber up for repossession and trade in the Trail Blazer. They got my wife approved for two cars and her hourly rate is $12 and got paid weekly, which they told the bank every two weeks. The 2012 Altima is brand new and now it is giving us problems. No one will do anything about it. Now, the 2012 Chrysler 200 is making a grinding noise on the left side. The paint is chipping because the door hitting against the front frame. The door is pushed in and the lights are offset.

I've been calling for 4 weeks now and no one will help. I spoke with the general sales manager (**) and he basically pushed me to the side. I spoke with the business development center (**) and she told me to bring the car to the shop. I did, but no one would look at it. I spoke with Nissan’s corporate office and no one will do anything. I guess the only thing I could do is call the radio stations and the news channel. I think that would be the next step. I think I will call Capital One to tell them about the lies on the paper that Nissan South made up.

Original review: April 20, 2012

I was appalled by a recent encounter with one of your employees - someone whom I hope is not representative of your company as a whole. When you hear what transpired, I am sure you will agree. When I visited your dealership location to request for a lock for my car tires that I had purchased, I approached the counter and was stopped by an employee whose name tag I didn’t read. The employee asked if he could assist me. After telling him what the issue was, he then said, “I will get you help,” and proceeded to the office area to get help for me. After waiting for a short period of time, he returned stating someone will be out. He then prompted us to the parking lock with keys in his hand.

I soon observed a loud man upstairs hollering to someone downstairs as I sat and waited. This individual soon approached me and asked if he could assist. I then told him the issue at hand, but he had no concern except to sell me a car. I said to this employee that I didn’t want another car and I’m happy with the one I have, but he kept on trying to sell me a car. He asked why. I stated I just bought a new car from Nissan Sutherlin in Duluth. Mr. ** continuously harassed me into buying a car after saying no several times. At this point, I told him I’m good and I wouldn’t buy from Nissan South. He asked why. I then told him it’s because the way I was treated about two weeks ago. I explained to him how I and my son was in the lot looking at cars while some of the employees were just walking around as if we were not there. But when two white Coopers approached, help was precipitously rushed to them. After 5 minutes of listening to Mr. ** trying to sell me a car, I asked if he could get a manager for me. He said he’s a sales manager/finance manager. After still saying no, he then proceeded to get the manager (Mr. **).

When Mr. ** returned to the counter at least five minutes later, he began to speak to me in a brusque manner. He stated that, as per the manager, he was not going to replace no key for a car that was brought over two years ago. I then asked if that is the final answer. His reply was, “Yes.” I reminded him that I had brought the car from Nissan South and that I had already paid for the car’s wheel lock at the time of purchasing the car. I then said, “Rightfully, the tire locks belong to me.” Attempting to explain that I had never changed the tire until now, but prior to this I had called the service department and they had told me it would be a fee of $65.00 to do the services. Mr. **’s reply was, “You are loud. We do have other customer in the lobby.” I repeated again, “Is that your final answer?” His reply was, “Yes.” At this point I started asking for names. Mr. ** gladly brought his name out. When asking for the manager for his name, his reply was as per Mr. **, he was to give her **’s and another person’s name (he said it so fast I could get the two names), but I’m not sure if those were the correct names.

At this point, the receptionist said, “I don’t have any cards for them. We’re out.” Then as Mr. ** was saying the manager’s name (he said **), I then asked for his name and to include the spelling. I asked the receptionist to spell **’s last name. After writing down the name, Mr. ** stated in a very rude tone, “You’re in your car to Nissan Sutherlin, where you brought your other car and got them to change your lock in front of other customers.” Imagine my shock that Mr. **, an alleged professional, would make a statement such as this that may reflect upon the treatment of a customer in a well known organization as Nissan. I’m quite sure that the Nissan franchise family would look down on this as one of the most disrespectful, unacceptable behaviors in a professional customer environment. Imagine how I felt as a grown professional woman being belittled in a degrading manner, with tears in my eyes, just to get what I previously had purchased and didn’t receive because of a mistake (my lock).

I then walked away and stopped at the service department to request where I could file a complaint on how I was just treated. The service department didn’t attempt to persuade me not to file a compliant or hesitate in not helping me, but they spontaneously asked what the problem was and immediately assisted me. I felt the presence of presidential treatment of priority to be served and solve the problem. I was mortified and I am embarrassed to say that I was so dumbfounded by the employee’s rude behavior that I then left the area and service by the services department. I find it hard to believe that you would knowingly employ such a forgetful, abrasive, and unprofessional staff. I must say in the most a very respectfully way that I’m very impressed by the way the service department made me feel after crying. I have no idea what has happened to my receipt, but I expect to complete my return for cash. I also would like an apology for how I was treated. Please let me know when I should come back to the store so things can be set right. I look forward to hearing from you.

Original review: April 24, 2011

I usually do not issue complaints; however, the way my family and I were treated in your dealership last weekend, March 26th and 27th, was totally uncalled for. I do not appreciate the way we were spoken to, treated, and disrespected. Unfortunately, I do not know the name of the final salesperson we were dealing with. There were a total of five different salesmen, and I only know the names of Clinton ** and Manny, who were very nice but not completely honest or knowledgeable regarding your products. We were at your dealership with cash money to purchase a car; however, we did not have to have a car that day.

On Saturday, my husband and I arrived at Nissan South about 4:30 PM, where we were greeted by Clinton. We explained that we were shopping for a basic car for my elderly mother with A/C and a radio, and we had a trade-in of a '95 Olds Cutlass Ciera with 153,000 miles. We were doing the legwork as she does not like the process of purchasing cars. My husband asked to see the Versas. While looking, I also liked the Sentras. Clinton said there was a big sale going on, and we could probably get a Sentra for about the price of a Versa with the rebates being offered and the sales price. He also said several times that we should not concern ourselves with the price on the window stickers because they were making much better deals. Clinton explained to me the keyless ignition of the Sentra.

However, we found that he did not know the difference between the "S," "SL," and "SR" models. We asked if there was a demo Sentra that we could drive, and we did so. I liked the car and asked for a price. We went inside and waited a little while, as the showroom was very busy, and I understand that. Clinton came out with another salesman with a price on the Sentra of $18,9XX. This was a Sentra "SR". I asked about the rebate, and was told that the rebate did not pertain to the "SR" models. That price was entirely over our price range. Salesman Number 2 suggested we take a look at the Sentra "S" and Versas again as they were cheaper than the "SR" model, and the $2,000 rebate applied to the Sentra "S". Back to the sales lot we went. I still liked the Sentra "S" a little better than the Versa; however, I asked for a price on both cars. I told Clinton on the way back in that if it was going to be a few minutes, I'd need to run an errand and my husband would stay at the dealership. He said he would be right back and into the little office he went.

Approximately 45 minutes later, Clinton and Salesman Number 2 came back out with the same paper, with a sales price of $18,9XX. Not a cheaper car, no rebate. At this point, I was upset, I needed to run an errand, and had been left sitting for 45 minutes. I told the gentlemen I was running my errand, and they could get me the price of the two cars while I was gone. Salesmane Number 2 told me I could take the Sentra and run my errand, but I told him I had my own car and that's what I would take. I was only gone for 15 minutes. The place I need to go closed at 7:00, and I got there at 7:09 - again, very aggravating considering we drove 30 miles to get to your dealership.

Upon arriving back at the dealership, my husband said they again had presented him with the $18,9XX price for the Sentra. He told them "no." The salesmen came back out with the prices for the Sentra "S" and Versa. The price on the Sentra remained the same $18,9XX, which I did not believe was correct, and I told them so. The price on the Versa was $14,873. This was still a little more than we were looking for. We were looking for it to be between $13,500 and $14,000, less our trade-in. The salesmen came back out and had written on the paper, "Okay, you win! Let's roll $14115.72." Then they brought out Manny. He offered a $300 rebate from another sale from the day where the purchaser did not ask for their rebate. Manny indicated it was the liquidation manager, and he had no emotional attachment to the cars; it was his job to liquidate the inventory. It was a basic black Versa with A/C and a radio. The gentlemen told me to drive the car home overnight, leave a $1,000 deposit, and bring my mother back the next day with her trade-in to complete the transaction.

Manny understood that the deal was contingent upon the price of $14,115.72, less the $300 rebate, less the trade in. I called my mother just to make sure this sounded okay to her. She told me she did not want a dark-colored car. While speaking with her, I looked around the parking lot, and there was a silver Versa, but it was about $1,200 more. I hated to have to tell the salesmen that she was not interested in the black car. Again, she is elderly and feels she is not able to keep a dark colored car clean. The salesmen asked if there was another car on the lot, and I told them about the silver Versa, but it was more. I told them I appreciated their help, and if they would call me when they got a light colored car in like the black one, we would come back in. They checked the lot and the bay to see if there was possibly another car that had not been checked in yet, but there was not.

However, Manny insisted that I take the silver car home, and he would make the deal work for me on Sunday. He totally understood that we were dealing on the sales price of $14,115.72, less the $300, less the trade-in. I told them we would go to church on Sunday morning, go home, change, have lunch and pick up my mother. We left the dealership after 8:00 on Saturday evening, with the paperwork with the sales price of $14,115.72. I picked up the paperwork, because the salesmen left it lying on the table with my personal information written on it.

I called Clinton when we were on our way back into the dealership on Sunday. We arrived at approximately 2:30. Clinton met us and filled out the form for the trade-in appraisal. Salesman Number 2 came back out with Clinton and said that the car "I chose to take home the night before" was more expensive because it had a "power package," and they came back with a higher price, and that that "DEM" in the little office was new and had made a mistake the night before with the price. I asked to see Manny, as I did not pick out the more expensive car, but they insisted I drive it home. I knew and they knew it had a higher price, but again, they insisted I drive it home and Manny would work it out. They came back out and said they appreciated us choosing your dealership, and for our time they would give us two HD video recorders - yet another false promise. They asked that since they made a mistake with the higher-priced car, if we would show my Mother the black Versa without the power package, and if she liked it, they would check with their other dealership "8" miles down the road and see if they had a lighter-colored car and have it delivered to us in Morrow.

However, they continued to try to get us to take the black car, and again, they were told she was not interested in the black car. She agreed with a Versa without the power package, and she also liked the hatchback. Clinton did not know the hatchback only came in a 5-speed. Obviously, there was not a Versa at the Union City lot; however, they found one in Gwinnett County. Yet another salesman came out, but had raised the price to $14,6XX, due to a restocking fee. We said no.

They bring out the final saleman, and he talked about banking fees and restocking fees as the reason for the higher price of the car, again trying to get us to take the black car. We said no, we wanted the deal we were promised the night before by his employees. He asked my mother about putting $10,000 down and taking out a loan for the balance, but she said no - she does not owe anyone. He said, "What is $500?" Actually, it is a lot to an elderly person on a fixed income. He asked for two post-dated checks of $250, one for April 1st and one for the end of April - no, she does not want to do that either. Then he looked at me and said if it were his mother and they were just $500 off, he would step up and help her. He had no idea if I was already helping or not, and she yet again told him no. He then accused me in the showroom full of people, of "robbing him a gunpoint."

It took me a minute to realize what he had said to me: "I was robbing the dealership at gunpoint." This was totally insulting and uncalled for. I told him if I was robbing him, he should call the police. By the way, for the record - I do not believe in guns. I told him I had the paperwork from the night before. He asked for it and said he would talk to Manny, as I was not supposed to have that paper. I told him they should not have left it lying around, and would not give it to him. He told us we would not get the deal we were looking for anywhere, and if we did want to come back, he would give us $1,000. I have never been spoken to in that manner, and especially not when I had money and was ready to purchase. I was only asking for what we were told they would do.

We left the showroom to go home. Manny came looking for us in the parking lot and offered to take another $100 off of the black car. I said, "Are you kidding me? What part of 'We do not want the black car' do you not understand? And after the way that man spoke to me, there is no way." He asked what was said, and I told him, "I was accused of robbing him at gunpoint." He shook his head and walked back in. We went home with our money and no apology, no camera, and no car. We wasted seven hours of our weekend.

All the salesman had to say was he could not do the deal they had agreed to the night before, not insult me. Is this the way you allow your customers to be treated? I would appreciate some sort of response from the management of Nissan South. I realize this is an extremely long account; however, I wanted you to know the facts in this completely unpleasant experience. I appreciate your time and look forward to your response. My husband and I have purchased from your dealership in the past.

Nissan South of Morrow Company Information