Nissan South of Morrow

Morrow, GA

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I wanted to update they did call me back and the issue was resolved, so I'm very thankful for that.

Original Review

I purchased a new car from them in 2013 and was advised that if I could get an extended warranty and it would include "free" oil changes. Um. There is nothing free about those oil changes. I was charged for them along with the extended warranty. Now three years later, I have to actually file a claim against to the extended warranty to get something repaired. I am holding the contract in my hand by the way. Of course Nissan has NO record of my extended warranty at all. Conveniently no one at Nissan South will return my calls.

I am contacting you in regards to a business transaction entered into between my husband **, myself and Kia of Union City. We were in your place of business on March 20, 2016 to seek a vehicle for commuting back and forth to work. When we arrived at the said business we were approached by ** who began to gather our information and submit paperwork. After a few hours Ms. ** came back with an approval. She asked if we could come up with a thousand dollars in a couple of weeks and we were hesitant. She then said, "If you all need a little more time just call me and we will be able to work something out". We made a verbal deal. We were then asked if we could get insurance on the vehicle and we stated yes. I called and added the vehicle on to our insurance. She came and offered us a Red Nissan Altima 2015 that was in service but offered us to test drive on a Nissan Altima 2014. We did so and liked the vehicle.

Thinking that all was well and we could come pick up our vehicle on the deliverance date of the March 21, 2016 at six pm we came back to said establishment and the vehicle still was not ready. We were then approached by ** whom introduced himself as ** boss and said that he would help us because Ms. ** had gone for the day. He said that we could come back on Wed to pick up the car. Mind you my husband is leaving work early to sign these papers that finance dept said on March 20, 2016 that he could not do because we had not yet been approved after hearing from Ms. Saleswoman that we had been approved what car we were getting, test driving, and purchasing insurance.

So when we went back on March 21, 2016 the vehicle was not ready and called prior to the drive to the dealership only to find out Ms. Saleswoman phone did not work, disconnected. I called **. We made arrangements to come on Saturday March 27, 2016 to pick up the vehicle. When we got there Ms. Saleswoman greeted us. She again stated that the vehicle that was promised she could not give us but offered us the 2014 Red Nissian Altima that we had driven instead my husband said, "I want the 2015 as promised". She said, "ok", came back with a gray 2015 Nissian Altima. We test drove again. This time we were able to meet with finance department and seal the deal with Santander Consumer USA financing our vehicle.

On April 13, 2016 I got a call from ** in regards to the check that had been written by myself for the down payment saying that the people on the floor were not authorized to give us an extension on the proposed date of deposit because they extended the date of deposit seeing we did not get a car until 3/26/2016 instead of 3/21/2016. They extended the date. However, when I spoke with ** she assured me that she was taking over the deal and it was her deal now and I had until May 31, 2016 to come up with the down payment. I then put a stop payment on my check as she advised and also advised to email you.

Now, fast forward until today. My husband while at work got a call from finance department asking to bring the vehicle back because Santander Consumer had backed out the deal. I am a heart patient. My husband immediately called me and says, "Honey this is some crap. The car dealer called and said 'bring the car back'". I am behooved at how this has all played out and do not feel we should have to bring the car back because we did not back out of the deal that is between you all and the finance company. I will not consider bringing the vehicle back until I hear from you. Everyone I have spoken with at this DEALERSHIP HAS DONE NOTHING BUT MISLEAD US. PLEASE HELP.

They try to rip people off... Bought my first care there at a ridiculous high price. Went there two years later to see about getting another. Was getting no type of discount. When they finally decided to get me one, they decreased the value of my car by 3,000 dollars than what they had originally valued it at. Also was promised 0% by sales manager Josh. After he came back he had applied an APR. Did not kept their word on anything they said. I will NEVER buy a car from that place, even if it's free... They make you sit there and wait. No customer service attention and rude. I would say check around before you end up in that dump.

I purchased my car about 9 months ago. I never received the spare key. They called a few times for me to pick it up but they should have given it to me when I left. I lost the one key that I had and a young lady who was very nice named Raquel told me to just come pick one up. We also talked about the spare I never received. She said to come in and ask for her. Never mentioned anything about price. I said "What do I need to bring?" She told me a picture of the car. She ask me how will I get there. I told her I had another vehicle. I asked how much will it be if I wanted to get another key as well. She said way under 100.00 but to just bring my credit card. I said that I will just get the extra key at a later date. She said ok. Came in, ask for her and she took me to the back and the guy said I can not do anything without the car.

Now I took off work and this place is an hour away from me, plus they could not find the spare key. So they told me I had to pay 267.00 to get a key. So now I am very angry. They sent me to the sales team to get a waiver and they tried to sell me a new car which I could not get because I only had the car 9 months and it had to be 12 months which I told them that. He said "Don't worry about the key. We will just get you a new car and drop your payments." I waited for about 30 min. The guy that gave me the price of the car told me to come see him if they could not help me. I went to see him and he was gone. So I'm going back to my vehicle and it got towed and I had to take a Uber home which cost me 50 bucks. I was there for about 2 hours and still NO key. They are a joke. When I first got the car I said I would never deal with them again, because they give you the run around and only concerned about getting a sale. Do not go there. It's a waste of time.

This was the worst car purchase in my life! I took a chance on a 2011 Nissan Altima that had been on the lot for a while. The managers assured me there was nothing wrong with the car. This is my second time buying from here, and my sales lady was very pleasant (Tisa). Poor thing, she did everything she could, even weeks after the deal was signed. After being accused of writing a worthless check (YES, they did that), I informed Andre ** (sales manager) about the issues with the car. Oh boy was he a totally different person. He basically told me to go shove it and pay for the repairs myself. What a waste of $15,000 dollars! Never again will I purchase from this dealership. Thanks a lot Andre **.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan South of Morrow?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I went in to purchase a new vehicle from this dealership on July 4, 2015 and drove away in a 2015 Nissan Altima S. After approximately 2 weeks I received a telephone call advising me that I needed to return to the dealership to sign a new contract. I was told that the price of the vehicle had been lower, interest rate had been lower, thereby lowering my monthly payments. I returned on the same day and did sign a new contract reflecting all of the above. The contract was with the original finance company. About 2 weeks after this incident, I received another telephone call at approximately 4:10 on Monday advising that the Finance Manager needed to see me that day. When I asked why I was told that I needed to sign more paperwork.

When I arrived, I was told by Mr. ** (Finance Manager) that the bank (a different finance company) refused to finance the car and he requested that I relinquish the car. I asked how I was to get home. I live in Stone Mountain and they are located in Morrow, GA. He advised he would arrange for someone to take me home. I cleared the vehicle of my belongings, went back inside and asked for my downpayment. He advised that he would mail me the check. He first asked if the downpayment check had cleared the bank and advised that I would need to prove it had cleared. I asked for a computer, pulled up my checking account, and printed the check for him - front and back.

Of course, the check had cleared. I had been driving the vehicle for 23 days. I told him I would mail him the vehicle. He then stated he would have my downpayment ready for pick-up at 9:00 a.m. the next morning. I told him I would relinquish the car at 9:00 a.m. the next morning. He advised that the accounting office was closed and he could not give me a check. I informed him that this was not my problem. If his intent was to take the vehicle, he should have had my down payment check when I arrived.

He then sent another gentleman into the office who advised that he could not let me take the vehicle home and if I did so, he would call the police and report the vehicle stolen. I told him to do what he had to do because I was taking the vehicle and would return it when I could get my down payment. He asked another manager to come into the office to speak with me. When I spoke with him I advised him that if I had known they wanted the vehicle back I would have made arrangements for transportation home and that the check for the downpayment should have been prepared before I arrived.

He stated he would "allow" me to take the car home that evening, review my additional income, and attempt to find other financing. The next day I received a call asking that I find a co-signer for the vehicle. I did and when I returned I was advised that the payments and interest rate was even more than before - with a co-signer. I asked for my downpayment (which was ready) and handed the guy the keys to the vehicle.

When I left I went to another car dealer, purchased the same vehicle in a different color, with no co-signer and no difficulty with financing. I was truly upset with the run-around I was given, the intimidation they tried to subject (I have to assume it was because I am a female), and the lack of professionalism exhibited by the finance personnel and general manager. I will never again attempt to purchase a vehicle from Nissan South nor will I advise anyone to even visit the facility with the intent of making a purchase. I must say that the salesperson who worked with me on July 4th was warm, friendly, personable, and very likable. He was truly interested in getting me into the right vehicle for me.

I was calling to reschedule because I had an appointment at 9:30 to see an appraisal agent to get refinanced and the receptionist was so rude, that I don't want to proceed to have any deal with Nissan South. She left a bad taste in my mouth and they always say in customer service if it starts off wrong if it is just wrong.

In February of this year I purchased a used 2014 Nissan Versa. Over the course of two months I have had to come in because of bald tires on the vehicle, improper registration, and poorly used parts that were not replaced prior to purchase. All of which I had to come back and have rectified. On several occasions I have requested to speak to the GM and have been passed off to a floor manager. Their lack of professional courtesy and piss poor management have made me NEVER want to purchase a vehicle from Nissan again, if this is their standard of service.

I purchase a car from Nissan on April 3, 2015 and delivered my paper check stub in to my sale person ** along with references that was needed to process my purchase. I received several calls from Capital One stating they needed a check stub. In speaking with Capital One representative, I found out someone else check stub had been put with my paperwork. The other person name was **, no relation to me. I am upset because now I am having to get my check stub to Capital One again when they should have already received it. Not only that, my social security number is on my check stub and I have no idea where it is and neither do Nissan.

I called Nissan to inquire why some else pay stub have been put with my paperwork and no one could give me an answer. I would like for someone from Nissan to contact me to assure me this never happen again, my check stub is located, and my social security number is not compromised. To summarize, I am happy with my purchase, although I am not happy with Nissan mixing my check stub up with someone else check stub. Thanks.

About a month ago, two salesmen (**) lied to me stating that I was approved for $20,000 and that there were no issues with the financing. They let me insure the vehicle and drive it the whole weekend only to return to the dealership on the 4th day (because neither one of them were there on the 3rd day) for ** to state there were issues with the financing and I needed to put more money down. I was upset because I felt like I was being swindled and manipulated because before I drove the car off the lot, I asked ** specifically if everything was alright with the financing and he stated "Yes, it's your car. The deal is done." I refused the deal and asked for my down payment back and the salesman ** got upset and vulgarly stated he couldn't believe I was going to walk away from a deal he went out of his way to make happen for me.

When I called back during that week and the next week and spoke to a manager named **, they both were very nasty and nonchalant about the deceptive practices of their sales people and didn't even really look into the matter. Mr ** even had the nerve to tell me that if I didn't like how they do business to go elsewhere because they didn't want to do business with me if I was unhappy about it. I'm still angry that no one and I mean not one of them tried to rectify or make things right. Not one of them has accepted responsibility for the situation nor apologized until this day.

My step son was approved for a $10K auto loan at the credit union he banks with. We went to Nissan, Morrow to look at to retrieve a purchase order for a used Camry. My wife and I tried calling and was given the run around. So we went there in person and ask to speak to a finance officer to draft a purchase order. We sat there 40 minutes as three staff walked back and forth like we were apart of the decor. Finally I asked for one to be paged and we sat another 15 minutes before we finally gave up and left. Never again!

After having my car for three weeks to fix car with accident claim, was told it was ready. After looking over car and paperwork, found car was not ready. There was no wheel alignment done or body work done. Car sat for an additional week at shop. Pick car up Monday only to find out wheel alignment still hadn't been done. After requesting for an alignment found out left strut was leaking. Ask why it wasn't cover under insurance claim. Got a bunch of run around that it was not accident related. But they never called insurance adjuster to see. Said it was my responsibility to adjuster. Service manager is full of making excuses. Saying he was helping me by not doing his job. Won't recommend them to anyone else. Dealership full of crooks.

This dealership really needs to be thoroughly investigated by the state of Georgia and the feds... They engage in consumer fraud everyday and get away with it. They already have a lot of complaints with the Better Business Bureau as well as a government action taken by the Federal Trade Commission for deceptive business practices yet they continue to engage in dishonest behavior (see attached document).....

We are now on deal #2 with Nissan South.... Deal #1 was cancelled by them after purchase agreement. Loan approval and loan documents were signed because they refused to wait for the ID they needed to complete the loan process with the bank. Asked that I return the car but waited several weeks after I had taken possession of it..... Has been holding my $2000 hostage since April 2014. When I asked for my deposit to be returned was given excuses (greed) and then was given a written agreement by Chris ** (general manager) stating that I need to come back upon getting the needed ID and the deposit would be used on the purchase of another vehicle.

Came back, they re-applied for financing, sent the loan documents to be signed by grandmother who is purchasing the car for me..... Loan documents have now been signed and sitting at the dealership for well over a week...... Now they told salesman that they cannot honor the purchase agreement (backing out of the deal) but still have not given my $2000 deposit back! To date I have spent $884 on a car rental while waiting to finalize this car purchase plus the $2000 deposit..... Now without a car to get around in and in jeopardy of losing my job if I cannot get to work. Not sure how the employees at this dealership sleep at night. They are BIG LIARS and will say anything they have to say just to get money.

This dealership makes thousands of dollars everyday on vehicle sales, car rentals, parts, repair services and their rent to own program but yet they seem to think that engaging in deceptive business practices (fraud) is the way to make money. Meanwhile their owner owns several dealerships! My major regret is that I did not check the Better Business Bureau website and the Federal Trade Commission website before I trusted these people with my money.

First I receive a letter in the mail informing me that if I buy a car from them 0 down/$250 gas card. Gas card never happen. Two, the Bluetooth don't work. I left the dealership and got on 75. The brakes started making a loud noise. Call my salesperson, he said to bring it back in Monday. Came in that Monday, my boyfriend was there early to get the car fix. Stay there for about 6 hours. He left and called me and I asked him how is the Bluetooth work/brakes. He said better but they forgot to fix the Bluetooth. I called to ask the service department what happen. They said they didn't know anything about the Bluetooth. So I call my salesmen and he said, "come down and I will make appointment for you."

I came down again that Wednesday service check and they said to come back Saturday. Came Saturday and they check and said that I need a piece that they had to order. Now I'm upset now. So inform that I can't keep coming down here every week to fix his car. Service department don't know anything about car more least customer service. I talk to the manager Ralph that following Wednesday and he had that don't care personality. I went over him to try to speak to Chris **. He never return any of my calls till this day. Melanie who is his assistant - she was the worst. Bad customer Service/ thoughtless people. I try to speak to her again today. Bad business. My car wouldn't start Thursday. I call to ask service what can I do. "Nothing," they said. I had to get my car towed to car dealership. I wish I never brought my car from there. Management//Service department. I wouldn't never tell any of my friends or family to go there. Management/Service Department didn't never say sorry for all the misunderstand/and your time you took off work. Not even a free oil change. Rug set was all mess up with yellow dye. Wow I stay in Norcross 40 miles=80 mile round trip. My salesmen was very nice to me every time because he felt my pain. All 6 times I came there. Never again......

I underwent Nissan South Rent to Own program. Paid 710.00 for 7 months then ** promised she would finance my Juke. Well it has been 10 months and I am getting the runaround, and if my Juke is not financed right away, I will sue!!!

I am in the market to purchase a car. Today in the mail, I received a form letter from Nissan South of Morrow promising pre approval so I called to speak with the salesperson listed on the flyer to ask several questions. I'm not certain if I ever reached the salesperson. The person who I eventually spoke with did not identify herself and never answered my questions. She just kept repeating that I needed to come in with the necessary documents so they could get me in a car. When I told her I needed answers to my questions about pre approval before I drove down, she hung up on me. If this is the kind of treatment a customer receives on the front end, I can only imagine what I could expect if I bought a car from this dealership.

I purchased a used Mustang from these crooks in January 2014 and after about a day or so, I noticed an immediate issue with the suspension system (Shocks). I called my salesman and he insulted my intelligence by telling me that the car had not been driven in a while and I needed to drive it a little longer (as if the problem was going to magically fix itself). I notified the salesman the following week that the problem persisted and was told to drop the car off at their service garage so they could fix the problem.

When I picked my car up later that night and inquired what was wrong I was told, "Don't to worry about it the mechanics fixed it" by the salesman. Wtf??? Not to mention there was no change in the drive ability of the car. In the following days/weeks I encountered other multiple issues with my car (water pump, coolant leak, ball bearings, etc) and have been treated as if my concerns/complaints had no merit! Bottom line is they sold me a piece of garbage!!! Nissan South of Morrow is a wannabe sham shack scam dealership and I do not recommend to anyone!!! Please stay away!!!

i purchased a 2012 Chevy Cruze from NISSAN SOUTH OF MORROW. The salesman forced me to lie in order to seal a deal with bank. I took the car for a test drive. The car drove well. I asked about a warranty of some type. The salesman said I could bring car back any time if I had any problems. After having car about a month, the car began to idle high and sometimes shut off at the traffic light alone with the service stability track, power steering and traction control. The radio constantly goes off. The steering wheel locks as I'm driving. I called the salesman to ask about the warranty. He told me, without knowing my name, "I will call you back." I asked if he knew my name and number. He took the info down but never called. Each time I called him to follow up, he gave me multiple excuses. Long story short, my car is still defective and I still haven't heard from the salesman about fixing the issue.

I was referred to Nissan South by a friend who told me to ask specifically for an agent at this dealership. It took me 7 days to speak to this agent who would never return my calls and the only reason I spoke to her then was because I asked to speak to a manager! This woman took all my information and asked me to fax her paystubs and the like on Thursday, March 20. By Tuesday, March 25, I had still not heard back from this agent. I then called her that afternoon on her cell phone and it went straight to voicemail and the voicemail was full! In a few minutes she called me back and said, "Did somebody call this number?"

There was never an ounce of professionalism about her. I then told her who I was and that she never called me with any information, she started laughing, said something about she just almost got hit by a car and she would call me when she got into the dealership. Today is March 27 and I have still not heard back from this woman. How do you advertise on a Christian station, making the impossible possible when you don't even have the common courtesy to stay in touch with a customer? Even if they couldn't help me, they should have said, "WE CANT HELP YOU"! I would never recommend anyone here and I will let everyone know of my experience.

I purchased a Titan 2011 on 1-2014 for which I paid cash. I was told that the truck had been a leased vehicle. I was given one set of keys. I was so happy to have the truck that I did not think about the one set of keys until weeks later. When I inquired about the second set of keys, I was told that it would cost $250.00 but they would only charge me $150.00. I smell a scam. If the lessee lost a set of keys I am sure they had to pay for the lost on return of the truck at the end of the lease. I have tried to contact the dealership without success.

On Thursday, January 9, 2014, I made an appointment with a young salesman to purchase a new automobile, the salesman ** set the appointment date for 0900am Friday morning. I arrived at the dealership at 0900am. After answering question and giving paper work that I was asked to bring to my appointment, the salesman left me sitting in the showroom at a desk for over an hour, then he return and stated that the person who oversees the program in which the appointment was set for is not in the office and will not be in until 1200pm. I advised the salesman that I came prepared to purchase an automobile not to sit and wait on personnel to come to work, I took a day off work to make this appointment and it was all for nothing. The salesman did nothing to help my situation. I asked the receptionist if she could call me a taxi as my ride left the dealership assuming that I was purchasing a new car. I couldn't any to at least call me a taxi. Is there anyone out there who has any regard for customers? Without consumers they would have any jobs.

On November 21, 2013 my brother went to Nissan South because of them constantly calling him to tell him he could purchase a car with no money down. We were there for a few minutes and he was told he was approved with no money. The sales representative took us out to 3 cars, Chevrolet Malibu 2012, 2013 Nissan Altima, and Chevrolet Impala. We were told that the Chevrolet Impala would not work. They pulled two cars up. The 2012 Chevrolet Malibu and the 2013 Altima. They told him to choose a car. So he chose the 2013 Altima. We figured everything was fine. As we were about to walk out, the manager came behind us and told us the Altima was fine but we needed to pay $700 down. We questioned the down payment.

By the time we got in the down payment was $500. Also the car changed to the 2012 Chevrolet Malibu. We went ahead with the Malibu on this day. We finished the deal at 5:00pm 11/21/2013 evening. On 11/22/2013, we had to return the car because the entire back seat came off. There were no hooks to lock the seat in place and my granddaughter's car seat was practically slung off the seat being held only by the lock from behind. The manager was ugly when we returned the car. We were told that the car would be fixed that Monday. We got there that Monday and the car had not been touched. They gave us a Hyundai Sonata 2013 to drive and was told to return on Wednesday.

On Wednesday the car was still not ready. We were told to continue to drive the Sonata, to give them until that Friday. Well, on that Wednesday, we asked them to let's consider switching to a different car. From that Monday on, we were told we needed to speak to a manager. The manager never appeared. So, on that Monday, we called the finance company and told them about the problem with the car and not to fund the loan. The finance company told us that it was our problem and we had to work it out with the dealership. We returned on Friday at 12 noon as instructed and the car would be ready. The car was sitting in the same spot with the seat out and the drive out tag removed.

At this point, we told them we would be canceling the contract as stated, we had 30 days. We were told that we would have to see a manager. After all the problems and confusion, we finally got a manager. We were told that we could cancel the contract because the loan had been funded and the car belonged to us. And the seat will be fixed on this Monday, December 2, 2013. No one tried to resolve the problem nor deal with the fact that we had a defective vehicle. Now they are trying to make us pay for an unsafe vehicle. Had the finance company listened to our complaint as a customer, this would not have happened. They were notified 2 days after signing the paperwork.

I found a 2012 Nissan Altima listed for $9,279. I sent an email to inquire about the car with interest to finance/purchase. Shunita ** responded to my email the following morning to schedule a time to view the car. I called her before going down to inquire was there any reason the car was priced as low as it was. She responded "No we are competitive with our pricing". I said ok and made my way to the dealership. Once I arrived I was told the car's actual price was $19,995 instead. The sales manager was brought in at that point I was told they didn't even have the car. At no point were they willing to work with me to remedy their mistake on neither the advertising error nor the sales person not correcting it when asked over the phone. They in no way tried to get me in a car at a reasonable price based off advertising under false pretenses.

I purchased the vehicle on March 23 2013, a Nissan Altima, and it was purchased with Hail damage in which the dealership was supposed to repair and they are telling me they will not repair the vehicle. So now, I am responsible for the 50 dents in the vehicle which was supposed to be repaired at the time of purchase.

I bought a used 2012 Nissan Maxima from Nissan South. As I was looking over the car, I noticed that the sun visor on the driver side of the car was missing. The salesperson told me that they would replace the sun visor. He said to just call by in a few days because the sun visor part must be ordered. I called back a week later and no one knew what I was talking about and the salesperson will not return call. I am very unhappy. I will not recommend this place.

The promotion of the Black Friday Special (12/2013-1/03/2013), which was advertised through Praise 102.5, was very misleading. If you were in need of a vehicle or brought a family member or friend, each of you would get $500 if you brought a car whether it was new or used. This came from General Manager Mr. Chris ** of Nissan South. Also, it didn't matter what your credit looked like, bad, terrible or good. You would walk out with a car, year worth of gas and the dealership would pay the car note one full year. This same promotion was presented in Dec. 2011. The staff there became rude when I approached them both in person and by phone regarding the Dealer Tracker forms pages 1 and 2, which were never shown to me at all!

Statements on it are with incorrect salary, position, years of service and phone numbers. I never signed a Dealer Tracker statement but somehow these papers made it to Alphera Finances Services. Now both, companies involved (Nissan South of Morrow and the finance company) are unable to produce my bank statements, employment check stubs because they never asked for those items. Yet, they are able to determine that I make $42,000/year. I make less than $3,500/year. Currently, I am in the first month default with two partial payments made both the ten days laps and must voluntarily surrender my vehicle.

At first, I was a little leery about getting a car from them but after three months of the salesman practically begging me to, I finally did only because I had no other choice due to my truck breaking down. I was getting frustrated because I felt they were giving me the runaround saying they can give me a car and then saying they would need more money for certain cars. I finally got a car with a little money down, signed the paperwork for the finance company and they told me that I would be. Come to find out, they used the wrong information and had me coming back up there as if I didn't give them the right information which I did.

After a month of having the car, they called me saying there was no one to finance me and I would need to bring the car back with the possibility of me not getting my money back that I put down on it, even though they promised and told me to trust that they would. Or they said I can put a little more money down, a few thousand to be exact. Their attitude was nasty and they even sent threats to me. They are just some crooked hustlers for money because they never have any intentions on helping anyone find a car for a reasonable price. I did a check with the Better Business Bureau and found out they have an F, so that means they are the worst car dealership to do business with and I never will.

I went there on the 1 Feb. 2013, with a pre-approved loan for $32,000. A salesman approached me and I asked what was the best deal they could give me for the Pearl Red Pathfinder. I am a USAA customer and had my certificate available. He came back and told me out-the-door, taxes, tags, etc. for $30,410. As I was going through the paperwork process, the guy asked me to see my check and seemed mad, because I was not willing to let the check out of my possession. I stood as he read over the instructions from my credit union and once done, he asked how I was going to pay the rest.

At that point, I asked what rest since I was told $30,410 out-the-door. Never once did anyone do any sheets with figures, etc. I had already signed the “what they owe me paper” showing that they owed me a tow package and wiring. I walked out! The Floor manager came running behind me and asked for 5 minutes. I told him he had two to start. The first thing out of his mouth was, "I am sorry but I have dumbasses and idiots working for me...” Even if he had honored the $30,410, I would have walked out. His actions and words were unprofessional. He did offer to give me the car for out-the-door at $32,000, but he should have honored his original offer. I would advise everyone to go to Chronic Nissan in Griffin, GA. They were professional and got me the Pathfinder I wanted without hassle and at a fair price.

Problem #1 - I brought my Nissan Altima Hybrid 2007 due to the car would not brake. After Nissan replaced the capacitor, Mr. ** called me stating that the brakes were fixed, however the ABS and brake light would remain lit. I would need to replace the IPDM in order to remove the service lights. I clearly asked Mr. ** if I could drive my car, and if the brakes worked properly. He stated, yes, I could drive my car and brakes were working fine. I picked up my car and drove not even out of the garage 3-5 feet, the brakes did not work. I literally and heavily slammed on the brake for it to slowly come to a pause.

I could have been in a crash; my life could have been in danger! They did not fix my brakes nor did they even test drive the car before giving my car back. I paid $400.34 and nothing was fixed! My life could have been in danger! After that they said that I needed to replace my battery, which would cost me well over $3000, I agreed. Later to find out my battery was still covered under the 100,000-mile. This tech/advisor/Nissan had no shame, no knowledge! Long story short, to fix my ABS and brake they ended replacing the capacitor, IPDM, battery, and actuator, not to mention they didn't fix my brake light after I told them 3 times!

Problem #2 – I brought my Nissan Altima Hybrid 2007 sometime on 10/22/2012. While I was driving, the car shut off on me, so I took it in telling them that problem was with the check engine service light. They told me that they would do a Pin test and go from there. After the Pin test they determined that I would need to replace the ECU, which will cost over $1300. If the ECU didn't fix the problem, they would need to replace something else that would cost an additional over $900. At this point from the brake problem to now, I no longer trust them. They are doing the process of elimination! So I asked to take my car out the shop!

On 10/29/2012, I came to pick up the car, and they told me I needed to get a towing company to tow my car, because it would not start! Are you serious? I brought the car to you and it started fine, I have no problem starting my car! Now my car is in my driveway after I paid for the towing company. It does not start and I have more than 1 service light on now. Nissan ** up my car! I had no problems starting up my car, I had only one service light on and now I can't start my car and there are more than 5 service lights on!

Nissan South, Morrow, GA recently made fraudulent repair recommendations for my vehicle and refused to provide parts that were replaced in the repairs that were completed. I had the vehicle evaluated at Nalley Lexus Smyrna, to find the exhaust leak needed a bolt tightened (that was visibly hanging) - rather than the $1356.50 repair (Nissan South) and emergency brake required adjustment ($220 at Nissan South). I have attempted to resolve this with Mr. **, Service Manager, and with **, Fixed Operations Director. The only resolution offered was a refund of the $99 diagnostic fee for the fraudulent recommendations. They refused to produce proof of the completed repairs as necessary. BBB Atlanta and Governor's Office of Consumer Affairs have alerts for this company. A consumer warning against this facility might save future victims from their fraudulent service recommendations.

Nissan South of Morrow Company Profile