Nissan of Queens

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

On March 2016 I went and traded my 09 Maxima for the 2016 and then basically they screwed me over. First I had to fight about the price then. After everything was done they didn't even show me the car. The sales person said he would show the cars after my credit check comes back and never did. After paperwork was done he tells me "your car is outside" which I wasn't happy with. Then he called my insurance company to do the insurance transfer. Didn't tell me that they had a hundred over 300 insurance policy. That screwed me over. Then come to find out they sold me warranty that I didn't even know about and on top of that they sold me the car for a very high price with the car is not even worth that. So yeah I got really screwed.

Nissan of Queens - Totally not the dealership to go to, you cannot trust the salesmen in there or the management. Beware. June 2016 I was attempting to purchase a $40,000.00 used Subaru - STI that they had on the lot. The car had multiple things that were not working, they were not willing to fix anything. The car had an aftermarket radio in it that disconnected all the steering wheel controls, the car back up camera was not working, there was a makeshift blue tooth above the front mirror. Considering the condition of this car there was a negotiating attempt... the price of the car changed hourly and so did the finance interest rate!!! I went somewhere else and bought the same car brand new with a 2.9% finance rate... no hassles, everything working and zero mileage. Don't waste your time going in there. Read other reviews. They are ripping people off.

Very sneaky sales tactics, very unprofessional and rude. Will never buy a car from them for as long as I live. Nissan are good cars. Nissan of Queens is a horrible dealership. If you are thinking of buying a Nissan please go somewhere else. They hire the dumbest sales people.

This place rips you off! They keep you there for hours and hours and wear you down, lie to you about what you are putting down and what your payments are and eventually when you get to the final office where you sign off everything you agreed on is not what's on paper! They are so nasty there. To top it off, salespeople walk around with a chip on their shoulders as if they are doing you a favor selling you a car. I wish I went somewhere else. What a waste!

Purchased the 2011 Nissan Sentra July 3. I'm still waiting for a registration sticker. My temp they gave me is about to run out. I called, nobody knows nothing. On the 8th of August I'm going out of town, I hope this sticker will show up in the mail. Bad customer service, also the clicker they gave me with the car is broken. It has a piece of cardboard to hold the back in place. When I told the salesperson about it he looks at me like what can I do about it. From that moment I knew I should have walked right back in the dealership and got all my money back. I wish I would have looked at the reviews of Nissan of Queens. I would have gone somewhere else. Very disappointed, the only good thing I can say about them is I got a good deal price wise, that's all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan of Queens?

I took my 2013 Nissan Pathfinder for service and got the runaround for 3 days for a warranty replacement. I had to beg for a loaner car and I still got robbed.....literally. When I got my car after 3 days, my Bounty paper towels, Bounty napkins, Christian Dior shades and quarters were missing. When I approached the unprofessional manager he basically blamed me and didn't investigate it. Do not go there because they have crackhead thieves working there. They steal stuff to sell at the pawn shop up the block. Please please please advise.

I scheduled an oil change for my 2010 Nissan Maxima for 3:30 pm on November 25, 2014 at Nissan of Queens located at 84-24 Rockaway Blvd Queens, NY 11416. I was held hostage from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm without any oil change done. Nissan make good cars but Nissan of Queens Repair Services is operated by morons that have no respect for customer time. If you don't believe me then read similar reviews on yelp, google, and all over the web. This is a big sham.

I brought my car for the 3rd time to get it serviced in a month span. The check engine light keeps coming along with the slip light. The car jerks as it tries to switch gears and does not go over 40 mph. I have to turn off the engine and restart it for the slip light to go off. The check engine returns back on after I picked up the car from service all 3 times. I think the service dept is cutting corners and refuse to replace the parts or fix the problem. And it’s frustrating and such an inconvenience that I have to keep bringing my car for the same thing multiple times. I will never buy a Nissan again, for the simple fact of their terrible service. I'm switching to bmw or audi. A real car.

On October 16, 2012 my son and I went to Nissan of queen located at 93-25 Rockaway blvd to purchase a new 2012 Versa for his birthday. At the time the sale consultant Miss ** told me the sale price was 17,700 with tax and fee the total value is 20,191.09. I told her I will give a down payment of $10,000 and she finance the balance of $10,191.09. In May 2014 the car total and the insurance pay the balance of the loan of $18,973,64. Then when I ask the bank to sent me a copy of the contract I was so upset when I read the contract Nissan of queen only put $3,500 for Nissan service contract out of my $10,000, that was not the deal. I try to work out the problem with supervisor but he saying nothing. At this moment I feel I am a victim of financial, mentally and emotional. This is a crime and these people must know this behavior is not acceptable.

PS: That same day the sale consultant drive me to the bank for the Down payment $10,000 and I give her the check. I am a 58 year old woman who work very hard for my money. I can't believe Nissan of queen abused me financial. Please help me, it will be APPRECIATE. I have copies of all paper, also copy of check that ** approved to charge for $10,000.

There was a warranty recall on my 2006 Nissan Pathfinder so I took it to Nissan of Queens service center to get done. I dropped off the car at 7:30am and when I called at 2:55pm, they didn't look at the car as yet. When I went to the dealer, they told me they changed the sending unit but couldn't find the problem. The manager told me to bring back the car in the morning but I got a call that morning stating it is the fuel pump issue. I didn't believe they changed the part because I took it to a private mechanic and he changed the same part and it's working ever since. I called for a reimbursement but Stacy was very nasty on the phone. All I need is my refund and Stacy fired.

Well on 3/17/2011, I purchased a 2008 Chrysler town and country with 19,000+ miles from Nissan of Queens located in Ozone Park Queens. On 3/18/2011, I called the dealership about my automatic doors and reprogramming the car keys. Well they told me to bring it in, but when they found out that I didn't purchase the extended warranty, I was told by the manager I had to take it to a Chrysler dealership. I called Chrysler and was told that Nissan had to do it since it was purchased there. For two weeks, I went back and forth a couple of times and nothing was done. Since I got tired of the runaround and stopped calling, they never returned a call to follow up on the car's problem.

Well I'm still having the same problems and now it's burning oil as per the lube store. I only had this car for almost a year. On 3/17/2012, it will be a year. I am paying close to $40,000 to the car. It's not a penny. I need help, I believe this dealership should be held accountable for the cars they sell. After the loan gets approved, they'll forget about you.

I had brought my car in June for routine service. While I was there, I wanted my car checked out after some damage from an accident. At that time, they told me there was no mechanical damage, only cosmetic, but they could not provide me with an estimate that day. I was not ready at that time to do the work. I went back and got an estimate on September 22, 2011, and ordered the needed parts to repair my bumper, grill, and passenger’s mirror.

The following Monday of September 26, 2011, someone called saying the parts arrived. I requested to bring the car on Tuesday of September 27, 2011 at 7 AM, which they said, was fine, and that is when I turned the car in for repairs. They told me that it wouldn’t be ready that day, but they would call me after 12 PM to give me an update. Nobody called me at 2 PM. I called them, and I spoke to Bernie, who said the car wouldn’t be started until Thursday of September 29, 2011.

Feeling very aggravated, I had no choice, but to agree. On Thursday, I had called several times in the day, but I did not hear back from them until after 8 PM. They said additional damage was present to my coolant line and transmission, but they would call me on Friday to let me know what needed to be done and what are the extra costs.

On Friday, Bernie called me again saying that the coolant line and transmission are fine, but they will need to replace my headlight fixture and a bracket to the bumper. They also have to order the extra parts, and will be ready on Monday or Tuesday at most. The quoted extra parts being $495, and I would not charge me for extra labor. On Monday, I never heard anything. Tuesday of October 4, 2011, I called twice. Bernie finally called me back at 11:45 AM. He said that, “The parts came in today, and will be ready tomorrow afternoon.”

On Friday, 3/18/11, my ignition key did not turn on; it was locked. I contacted road assistance. After 90 minutes, they came and took the car to the Nissan service at Rockaway Blvd. Ozone Park, NY. They did not provide any car service. On Saturday, 3/19/11, I went to the Nissan Service and spoke with Mr. **. He said he will have the car ready on Sunday, then Sunday came and Mr. ** said they did not receive the part. I called on Monday and ** said again no, they did not receive the part. Then he offered to provide me with a loaner car, which I had requested on Saturday and he said "no, I have to go through my car insurance". He gave me the loaner car and I provided my credit card and my driver's license.

I got my car back on 3/25/11. When I went to Nissan Service to return the loaner car, they stated that the car had zero gas which was not true. I went back to the car and it read tank, which is how much the car had when I picked it up originally. Mr. ** stated "no, we gave you the car with half gallon and it will cost you $35.00". I was very upset, I went to a gas station and gave them half a gallon. I believe they gave me so much trouble because I am a woman and they think we don't no better. If it was a man, this would not happen. I believe they are discriminating me just because I am a woman. I will not ever take my car back to Nissan Service at Rockaway Blvd. because of the poor service.

I took my car in for a checkup and came out needing an engine. The advisor, he was very nasty. When I called for my car and the only thing he was saying, "Your car needs an engine. $4000 for it. Do you want it or get your car out of the lot?" When I took it in, the check engine light wasn't on but when I got it back, the check engine light was on. Why is that if there was no problem to begin with for a checkup? I want my car repaired to the way it was when I dropped it off. The advisor said I need engine. Engine was great when taken and came out needing engine for $4000. Be for real, Nissan of Queens. Robbers at that service dept.

I took my car in for checkup and they claimed I needed thermostat. I changed it. Then, I got a car. They said, “Your car would be fixed at 12 noon then another car at 530pm.” They said that my car needed an engine. My check engine light wasn’t on when I took it in, but it was on when I got my car back. I asked the guy why my light was on. He said, “You need an engine.” I said to him, “How is it that the light was off and it didn’t say I need an engine, but you got my light saying I need an engine?” They messed up my engine and now want me to get an engine for $4000.

Nissan of Queens Company Profile