Midway Nissan

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

They post one price then tell me for that truck about $4000 more just got off truck so tint this much and this that. Had to stop on test drive just to get gas. Don't post ** for one price. And when I show up tell me it's about $10,000 more. Think there is a law against that. Speaking to lawyers now. Turn around. Do not deal with this dealership.

I have purchased more than ten vehicles and this experience was straight out of a horror flick! UNBELIEVABLE! I got out of there but had to threaten to call the cops if they didn't return my car keys! SERIOUSLY?!! It was like I was being held hostage after refusing their ridiculous offer. They took the advertised price and added $3,000 for inspection fees and document fees. Oh! And they added another $1,000 because I wanted to pay cash instead of financing the car. WHAT!?! Since when?! To add insult to injury, they showed us the online blue book value of our potential trade-in at $2,500, but stated they could only give us $500 because of the mileage! Um, the mileage is INCLUDED on the blue book valuation! In the end, they offered me a "deal" which amounted to paying the sticker price of a BRAND NEW vehicle, but for a 3-year-old car with allegedly 7,500 miles on it. Um, NO THANKS!! All I can say is, STEER CLEAR of Midway Nissan.

A Tale of 2 Dealerships: A few days ago we drove 70 miles across PHX traffic to see a specific used Midway Nissan PU advertised in two different places. We made an appointment the day before and confirmed their advertised price as well as the out-the-door price with Midway sales staff. Before leaving home the next morning, we called to reconfirm vehicle and sales staff would be ready when we arrived. Alas, neither were and we had to wait and then took a long walk (which was probably good for us) to see the vehicle in the far back lot. The salesman continued to tell us how honest and above board he was. Turned out NOT to be true. We test drove it and Sat down to negotiate and pay. The vehicle was as advertised but the price was not! Salesman claimed to know nothing of our conversation or agreement the previous day despite our photocopy of the ad and our detailed notes shown to him.

He tried to add over $10K to the advertised price of a used 2014 Nissan PU. YIKES! Needless to say, we walked. Nay, we ran. The salesman was one of four goofy people we met there. The original person with whom we spoke the day before FINALLY came out to meet us... with her marshmallow handshake and feeble excuse. Sheeesh! We will NEVER BUY FROM ANY MIDWAY DEALERSHIP. Waste of time, fuel and emotions!!!

The next morning, we stopped unannounced at EAST VALLEY NISSAN in MESA near Superstition Springs. We had THE BEST EVER buying experience. What a surprise and difference. The entire staff at East Valley Nissan--Salesman, Sales Manager, Show n' Tell Gal, Finance Guy & Finance Mgr treated us with honesty and respect. We gave them a list of what we wanted & what we would not negotiate on including the out-the-door price. We bought a new 2016 Nissan Crew Cab with 6' Bed for less than what Midway wanted for their 2-yr-old truck. IMAGINE! SUMMARY: Avoid Midway... SHOP EAST VALLEY NISSAN!

I don't usually take the time to write reviews but I feel that people need to be warned about MIDWAY NISSAN. I purchased my 2012 Rouge about 5 months ago at a tent event. When I first arrived I was overwhelmed with the sales people (eager to receive their commission)! SCOTT ** made me feel as if I was getting the deal of the century! When in reality the used vehicle was over mileaged and over priced! This was my first time buying a car and was taken advantage of. These people are only concerned about the money and will screw you over on the way to getting it. If you are a first time car buyer or have bought a vehicle before, PLEASE don't go here. This my honest review based on my experience and from what I've read I'm not the only one.

Leasing my car from Midway Nissan was the worst experience I ever had. They lie to me, in a way to get me to buy their service warranty. After I went through finance and did all the paperwork on Sep. 10th, I was able to decline all the warranties since I lease my cars, so there is no reason to buy anything extra. Well, 2 weeks later a get a call from the dealership asking me to come back to the office to re-sign my contract because something went wrong. My answer was "NO, I am not going back to you guys. I live very far away and it's very inconvenient for me to drive back to your office."

But it did not stop here, a few days later a get a call from Joe, the finance manager. He stated/tell me that he had great news for me in regards to my new car. He said "there is a service warranty that your car qualifies for that I wasn't aware of it at the time you sign the contract, so I need you to re-sign some paperwork. I will get someone to come to you to get this signed," he added. He also said "this is offered to you at no cost," he lied - there is nothing free nowadays.

It turned out that they added another $1560 as a Mechanical Breakdown Protection plan. This is # 10 on the contract - Optional Insurance, Coverages and Warranties; which I had previously declined (again no need this when I am leasing a car). Although my monthly payment did not change, I am sure it should be actually lover without that extra warranty and Midway has mislead me initially on actual car cost and available incentives. I am very unhappy with Midway Nissan and I will make sure my entire family, friends and colleague knows how MIDWAY NISSAN does business, that dealership conduct has damaged my trust and loyalty to Nissan brand.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Midway Nissan?

Midway Nissan on Bell, I went in, spoke to the guy that literally opened my car door for me as I got on the premises. I told him what I qualified for and how much my payments were. I knew how much I could afford. What car I was looking for. Got pushed into a brand new car even though I said I couldn't deal with the payments. Then after they finally came down to a price I could afford. Sent me out in a brand spanking new car. After a week called me that they needed one more signature, the last signature for the loan that was already approved. Got there and was told that I needed to come up with eight grand or a co-signer. Which was absurd and rude, because they were the ones that pushed me into a new car knowing my payment agreements. So I drove off pissed as hell, and went elsewhere. I do not recommend anyone do business with these people. They lie, they are rude and all their principle posters hanging around is nothing but **.

April 25 or 30, 2015 (not exactly sure what day because they put two different dates on the two contracts that were signed), my uncle and I went to their tent sale and bought a car from them. We agreed to certain terms. They told my uncle that they will give him a call in a few days because they may give a better interest rate. They called and had good news. He went in to sign his new contract but they gave him some excuse that the bank did not want to finance him in a use car but they will in a new one for the same terms. He said not but they persisted.

When he was willing to walk away they miraculously were able to finance him but he had to give up his warranty. His payment went down but he had to give up the warranty because supposedly the bank did not want to give it to him because the vehicle is used with high mileage. They had us sitting for 45 mins waiting for finance, ignoring concerns and giving us the run around, to just tell us this information. Sales sucks and are rude. The only one that was sweet was their new sales rep but she was under trained. Now they are calling saying he needs to go in again. I will not ever send, recommend or do any business with them ever again.

I got a call from ** letting me know I was eligible to lower my interest rate on my car. She took my information down as well as information on the car and told me she would call me right back to let me know if I'm able to get the lowered interest rate. When she called me back a couple minutes later she said, "Well good news I can lower your interest rate. All I need for you to do is come in and have your car appraised". When I go there the next day she appraised my car and the sales manager told her supposedly that they wouldn't give me my new interest rate on my car until I saw a new car and its interest rate.

After an hour and a half of sitting there waiting to find out about my car they were just trying to get me to trade my car and trap me into a new loan for 700 a month even though I clearly said I'd never get a car over 400 a month. The sales manager after I walked out told me that they couldn't lower my interest rate on the first place so ** took my information for something completely different from what she told me on the phone and lied to me about lowering my interest rate on my car which Midway Nissan can't even do. I was lied to and I gave my social security number for something that was a lie. I'll never go back there.

On January 23rd I went into the dealership to cancel my extended warranty. Last night 4/16 I received a call from Midway asking if I would like to trade in my car for a new one. I asked him to tell me the status of my extended warranty cancellation, he stated he would look and call me back. He called me back and was I surprised when he told me they could not find the cancellation and when could I come in to fill it out.

I told him “I already did and you can now thank your coworkers for not following through on their job because I have now lost 2 months of a refund.” Now I have to go back in and start the procedure all over. Their employees are dishonest, do not follow through, and do not know their job. They refuse to let you speak to a store manager.

I had an appointment done with Midway Nissan on 01/17/2015....with all my requirements specific that, I want new 2015 Nissan Versa S Automatic...and I was called in to the store with an appointment with a price fixed and committed 9975+taxes. After I went into the store at set appointment time....They kept wandering me in the yard for about an hour looking for the car for which they had committed to. Then after they told me that, "It had a minor accident and we have sent the car to body shop for repair...and will give you as brand new..." I demanded to see the car before I buy it.

They told me, "We do not have the one available until three days. We have other cars exactly specific to what you demanded but their price is 4k higher and we cannot sell those at a lower price... and we have lowered the price of the car because it is damaged for which you had taken appointment ...also eventually we cannot show you...since the car is in body shop."

I argued with the sales person that why did they call in people to check cars to buy if they don't have the car ready to show after given confirmed appointment to sell the car. Also was not informed before that the discounted price is for some limited stock damaged cars, I was told that the cars are brand new and was not mentioned that the cars are damaged and under repair.

I demanded to speak to manager, and the manager arrogantly denied the fact that sales person giving appointment are not responsible to check the car to be available in the store to show, also to inform about the refurbished condition of the car. This is a HUGE SCAM running on with Midway Nissan...Please go through these reviews before going and wasting time and effort in Midway Nissan.

Other people complained about the horrible sales experience they received from Midway Nissan. I got mine in the first ten seconds I walked in a tent they set in front of Paradise Valley Mall in Phoenix, AZ. My current car is old and have problems, so I decided to check the cars offered for sale in the parking lot Midway rented from the mall. It seemed like they was no one around but the sales people. Immediately, a bunch of sales people greeted me and wanted to get to walk with me in the hope of making a commission. Since I didn't even get to look at any car yet, I greeted the sales people back but told them that I want to look at cars alone first. One of the sales people still followed me, and again I told him politely that I would like to check the cars out by myself first. He replied that he will be close by in case I needed help with one of the vehicles, and I said "that was fine". Before I could even see the first car, another character from behind starts to ask me about the kind of car I was looking for! I looked at him and said that I would like to check the cars alone first.

He came to me looking pissed off, identified himself as Carlos, the sales manager and called me rude because I refused to be harassed from the first second I walked into the business. He claimed that his sales people have to escort me while I was around, and my refusal is rudeness to him and his sales crew! I told him that he was an A** H**, and I will not do business with him. I called the customer service department in Midway Nissan, but it seems that no one picks up the phone or returns messages! Perhaps this is why there was no customers when I walked there.

Purchased our Nissan from Midway Nissan in AZ, November 2013. When the transmission failed it had only 17,000 miles on it. Luckily we were exiting the highway when the car would no longer run. Had nothing but headaches from Midway Nissan in AZ. The car broke down in Harrisburg, PA so right now the car is at Faulkner Nissan on Paxton St. They never offered us a loaner car. We have a 350.. rental out from Hertz Rental Car. Also filed a complaint with NHTSA

The experience I just had at Midway Nissan was almost jaw-dropping, I feel like I am on a hidden camera show! I won't even go into the experience I had with the sales department as well as the finance department when my wife and I both bought our cars there in one transaction. Let's just say she still does not have the final finance paperwork for her vehicle purchase, over 2 years later. When scheduling my service appointment, I had to call 3 different numbers before I could actually talk to someone. The first number said all circuits were busy, the second number was the same, and finally, on the third number, I spoke to someone who transferred me to a line where the person who answered just hung up. I called back, and was finally able to schedule my service appointment.

Now we move forward to me dropping off my car. I approach Mike **, and when showing him the issue I was having with the little plastic clips on my trunk that have been falling off for at least the past 2 years (I have had my car in there several times for this trunk issue), he just told me that my warranty would not cover it, and he would see what he could do. I let him know that I had been in there several times for this issue, and he denied that fact. He said they didn't know about it, so basically calling me a liar. I was a bit upset at this point, but just moved along. I want to mention because it will be important later, he asked me for my best contact number, which he wrote on the sheet that I signed before the service on my car took place. This was at about 2:15.

Now we fast forward to 4:30. I received an e-mail that the inspection on my vehicle was complete, but there was no mention that my car was ready to be picked up. I waited at home until 5:45, when I decide to go and pick up my car because Mike told me it would be finished by 6 when they closed. Mike told me he texted me twice, and when checking the number, it was my old home phone number that has been disconnected for over a year! I am not really sure why he asked for my best contact number in the first place, I guess it is a policy that has no meaning to them.

Mike shows me around the car, and opens the trunk when, as I expected, one of the little plastic clips fell off and on to the ground. Mike's reaction was that they were supposed to remain loose in there, and were only to function when the trunk is closed. I know with absolute certainty that this is not the case, when my trunk would not close, I have put them back in place and it very often fixed the issue. Regardless, he said the latch was broken and that was the issue I was having. I have no doubt that the latch broke because of the malfunctioning plastic clips, which are still on my vehicle. But, I decided to choose my battles, and let it go until there was another problem with the trunk. I shook Mike's hand, and got in my car.

I look in my mirror to pull out, and my passenger side mirror is pointing towards the ground, obviously completely broken. I will admit that the mirror was previously broken, but only half way. The mirror still functioned perfectly, but was just a little loose. The dealership knew about this because they have told me in the past that they could not wash the vehicle, or even apply the Zaktek coating that I paid for when buying the car. Obviously no one reads customer history, and without a specific reminder, Mike chose to run my car through the wash, and broke the mirror.

I went in to speak to Mike and asked if there was no note that the mirror was broken and not to wash the car. Mike very coldly just said, Yeah, I saw that it was in here before for that problem, but you didn't tell me not to wash it. That is absurd! This man was incredibly disrespectful, and just did not care about the damage that had been done. I cannot afford to fix the mirror, and have a trip to California planned in a week, should be a fun puzzle to figure out! To be clear, I expect Midway Nissan to repair the mirror at their expense for their obvious oversight.

I have never experienced anything like this in my life. I am not sure if any other dealerships will work with my warranty company, but I will be looking to find out. Midway Nissan has been the biggest mistake of my adult life. I will never, nor would I ever, recommend them to anyone, for any reason. I have worked as a salesman in a car dealership, and have worked sales/customer service for almost my entire adult life, so I am not coming from a position that does not understand the other side of things.

I love my Xterra. I HATE the dealership. More specifically, I HATE the constant phone calls asking me to trade in my vehicle. I bought my vehicle from Midway Nissan on Bell Road in Phoenix 2 years ago. After the first year I have been bombarded with phone call after phone call asking me to trade in my vehicle. I have asked them time after time to stop calling me and remove my phone number from their system. I still get phone calls. The last 5-6 times they have called me have been prank calls. The phone rings, I answer, they disconnect, I call the number back and I am greeted by the automated phone system at Midway Nissan on Bell Road in Phoenix.

STOP CALLING ME. I bought my vehicle because I like it and I want to keep it. I did not want to trade it in a year ago. I did not want to trade it in every other week since then. I do not want to trade it in today. I am not going to want to trade it in next week. I am not going to want to trade it in next month, or next year, or the year after that, or the year after that, or the year after that. STOP CALLING ME.

Midway Nissan is about 1/2 a mile from where I live. I happen to stop by just to take a look at their used cars newer than the 2003 Chevy Tracker I owned. I had been emailing one of their sales reps named Erica, and believe me, being on the Internet and browsing through the web anyone can see this. Well, I had already explained everything to Erica before on my financial situation and that at this time, I was just looking around. She then got another sales rep manager named Joe. After all this, repeated again. I was not interested in purchasing at this time. Joe said to Erica, “Let’s just find out and see what amount if we do get her qualified for.” I told him my credit report wasn't looking good, that I was going through a company in repairing my credit and that I’ve had a lot of adversity in my life. And then they went out to say we’ll just fill out the papers but nothing would be final.

Well, you would think a person with a 2-year college degree would have better sense in knowing what could happen with all this. Well, I didn't and then Erica showed me 2 (two) used cars, that’s it! Claiming these would be the only 2 cars I would get if I did qualify because banks don't like to finance older cars. The first one was a 2010 Aero for $15,000, and a 2008 Cobalt for $13,000. Joe thought we would try for the Cobalt. Right away, I expressed to Erica this was smaller than what I had and with my anxiety, I wouldn't be happy with this one. She said take a drive, take it home and find out for sure. Well, leaving my own car there, which I was told even if I did get the financing, I couldn't use my car for a trade-in since it had minor door damage! After driving this car home, I right away emailed Erica, telling her I was bringing this car back! She emailed me to bring it back in the morning.

Well around 7:00am, the dealership entrance was roped off, but the servicing department was opened, so I parked it in front with 2 letters, keys and notified the service department that the keys were in the car, along with the 2 letters and to make sure that management gets it. Then, later on the same day, I came back and this time Erica got Joe and he informed me that the contract stayed and there's no cooling period! I was shocked! I came to a total meltdown! I started shaking and telling him that this isn't right and they all lied to me, led me to believe and trust them. Now, with this bogus contract, they are telling me that it’s mine. This is crazy! Take a good look at this contract! A $13,000 car, the contract has it showing the finance totaling $29,000 with a $600 check (which I have never given them), $294.00 for insurance, which I carry full coverage on my car, they knew that! $1,400 protective car coating, if they read it states that if the vehicle has over 50,000 miles (this one has 59,000) and it’s 5 years old, it does not get it.

Well, I explained I have never in my life known or gone through people like them, and I will accept some responsibility for believing in them but that it doesn't end here. And now, they just keep trying to make it very hard for me by submitting hard inquiries by different financial companies to the credit bureau. They have been made aware of this and my complaint with the Federal Trade Commission on all this. I am disabled with Lupus and RA and I feel all this stress has not helped my medical condition but worsen. I recently lost my daughter to breast cancer, 3 months later, my mom, and now last year, my grandson. But with all the adversity, it makes me that much stronger not to let people like Midway Nissan get away with this.

On 3/15 late afternoon, I stopped by to look at used vehicles at Midway Nissan since it was near my home and I had been corresponding with a girl name Erica. We had never met before this time. I did explain that I was just looking at used cars to see exactly what they all had. I have gone into detail about having a vehicle now, which is 2003 Chevy Tracker, which I bought new, but that my grandson had a little accident in it and needed minor repairs (passenger door). Truthfully, it brought me too many memories being I lost my daughter and grandson. I just didn't want to drive it anymore. But since going through foreclosure and lost everything, my credit did not look to good at this time. Now she showed me two (2) vehicles - 2008 Cobalt and 2010 Aveo Chevy.

Looking at the cars, they were nice but not me. So we got back inside to her cubicle office. She brought in a gentlemen named Joe and they both started saying why didn't we just apply for one of these cars, just to see what bank and what amount, if any, would I qualify for? Then he went to say if I took the Cobalt, I could keep it for 10 month or so, then come back and trade it in. But I had already explained that I knew what I really wanted and knew I wouldn't qualify for 2012 Murano Nissan. Also, if we filled out the papers, it would not be finalized just to see if I would qualify.

Then after exhausting 3-4 hours, we filled out the papers. At this time, they could not take my 2003 Tracker because it wasn't worth it. So then Erica went on to say "take it home, test drive it". I did, but I emailed her and told her I was bringing back the car due to my high anxiety and being too small, I didn't want it! Well, when I got there, the same salesman Joe came in the office and said, "but Patty, you signed the papers". Yes, only because this was not going to be final and to see what I would be qualified for and that this time, they would even take my Tracker. Then I went on to say, "what about the $600 I am supposed to give you a check?". He said, "don't worry, all taken care for". Well, I was devastated! I didn't want to make a scene, so then he said there was really not much left to do!

I got up from my chair, got into this car, went home and called Joe again. I emailed Erica. I just thought I got screwed! But I had a girl friend follow me back to Nissan since it's only 1/2 mile from me. This was 6:30AM. I pulled into service department and parked the car with Kegs and 2 letters. I went home and called Nissan to let them know the car was dropped off. So now at home, taking a good look at the contract, this information on it was false - charges, etc. I still have all the paperwork! Now, I do and I am responsible for being that I trusted these people. Like I said before, if I am to have a contract, then give me the car I want and a new contract. But being honest, I couldn't afford it. I am on disability, I have RA, blood disorder and not curable. This just makes me more sick. How can they do this and get away with it? I just hope and pray that everything comes out. I can't afford an attorney. I retired from Maricopa County and Judge ** is now semi-retired. You would think I would know better with a 2 year degree.

I purchased a 2011 Nissan Versa from Midway Nissan in June 2011. I have had problems with this vehicle from the purchase to now. I have complained about it to Midway staff and nothing has been done about it. The most recent is my family had an incident in the vehicle at which they were trying to fault my husband and I. Then when I finally got across to them, the Midway service department was the last ones under the hood of the vehicle. The manager Troy ** really didn't do too much about it.

Nissan was the one who took care of repairs. I haven't received a call or anything from Mr. Troy, only an email after I emailed him. He hasn't asked about my family or anything. I made a statement that I wasn't in the car during time of incident. My family was and something had happened to them. The customer service at Midway sucks. I have been requesting a different vehicle from Midway that is safe and reliable. Midway has ignored that request. Nissan is giving him the opportunity to make this right. He refuses.

I bought a vehicle from this dealership about 2 weeks ago. Just went in today after I calmed down to have them wash and detail my car (they had not done when I purchased it.) While waiting, I was looking into my paperwork from them and saw that the sales price of the car was $12,990. I originally went down to the dealership because of the internet price of $11,999 of which I signed a form when I purchased the car that I agreed to pay that price ($11,999). I asked 2 different sales men as well as a finance guy why the difference and none of them had a clue. They have a horrible customer service dept. They just told me to come back tomorrow and talk to the original sales guy because he was not there that day. I am so furious that I don't even want to go back there.

They also suckered me into purchasing the extended warranty upon purchase saying that the bank would not approve us without having it on there. Now in order for me to get a refund on this extended warranty and tire protection, I have to go back to the dealership and have them sign paperwork for the refund which I will have to pull teeth to get them to do. I looked up laws in my state and found out that it is illegal to charge more than the advertised price regardless of whether a consumer is aware or not. They also told me that I would be getting a discount on my APR for having "VIN etching" on my car which was an extra $399 which I found out later my local police dept. does for free. They told me my rate would go from 6.44% to 6.22% while looking over my paperwork interest rate still sits at 6.44% on all paperwork I signed.

I had a bad experience with Midway Chevrolet a few years ago and I had an inkling feeling this would be bad, but I was pressed for time saw a good deal and they took advantage of me. It's like they do this on purpose to list a low price to get you in there were you're down emotionally til you just accept to get out of there with the car you need and your screwed. I think I will be contacting an attorney about this if I can.

Midway Nissan did not honor the lease contract. It starts with the false advertising. The car that I leased was and still is on there website.

(http://www.midwaynissan.com/specials/new-car-specials.htm) They advertised and are still advertising my car (same stock#) at $209 a month with $2,999 down, for 39 months plus fees license etc. That deal was for a 09 Nissan Altima coupe. When I got to the car lot, my car was the "car special" and it had the same internet deal painted on the windshield. I met that price requirement, after negotiations I signed a lease contract for $243.37 a month on 10/25/09. 1 1/2 weeks later they called me and lied to me by saying that they had a "better deal" then the one I signed, to get me down there.

Once there, they said that Nissan Financing was not going to honor the contract that they put together and that I would need to give them $30 more a month (Who knows? Maybe more. That was just a number he blurted out) than what I signed the contract for. A deal is a deal. A contract is a firm agreement. If the numbers did not meet Nissan Finance's requirements (and they should know) they should have not leased me the car. I don't know what to do at this point. I've seen other complaints on the internet and on the BBB. I want them to be accountable. I want to know why they give me one price under signed agreement, then change it. What did they do wrong on their contract and why do I have to pay for it now? All I want to do is pay the price agreed upon. If not, I want my trade-in back and my down payment money back.

(I saw on my checking account that they cashed my $2,000 down payment)

P.S. I called Nissan Consumer's line and all they can do is notify the dealership of the complaint. They said they are not responsible for what a dealership does or their practices....

I purchased a car from this dealership Sept of 2007. We signed the paperwork on Sept 23,2007 The person who wrote up our contract convinced us that we should have GAP insurance in case of an accident as the insurance companies usually don't cover the full cost of an automobile We signed the paperwork for GAP insurance and it was rolled into our Loan with Americredit.

On Oct 17,2007 a person at Nissan by the name of Wilma sent Americredit check for the amt that we paid for the GAP insurance telling them that the terms of our loan was too many months and we were denied the GAP insurance. Nobody told us or notified us or sent a new contract to sign. I was hit by a red light runner Sept 5,2009 and was injured in the accident.

My car was totalled and when I got back on my feet I called our Americredit to find out if we indeed had GAP insurance as it had been 2 years and I could not lay my hands on paperwork right then or there . The sent me the paperwork with the information on it that we had GAP Insurance.

Well when it got down to the time to apply for the insurance I was told the story above that Nissan had sent them a check and that we did not have the GAP insurance so now I am left paying on a vehicle that is totalled. I am a RN who has been in the nursing field for over 40 years now. I am not stupid and I would not have gone without that insurance had we been notified of the cancellation and the reason why I would have gone in and done another loan for less months that gap allowed.

We had a really difficult time to begin with when we met with the then finanacial person there as he signed us up with another loan company while still another loan company was sending us demand notices. Now I have placed several calls to the dealership I have left messages for the controller the customer service rep and the general manager with no return calls.

As of today our loan is $12,089.18 and we strongly strongly believe that the dealership is responsible. On top of trying to heal from my injuries and emotionally trying to heal from the many many many things that have happend during this nightmare, I have this to deal with and the every day calls that we are receiving from people looking for money. This something that I would not wish on my worst enemy. Emotionally I consider my self a strong person but I am melting fast and furious.

I am a victim of spot delivery fraud. I was called by Brian, a sales person from Midway Nissan last week. I told him I did not want to be scammed like other dealerships have tried to do. He took all of my information and guaranteed if I came all of the way down there, he would be able to get me a deal within my parameters. He said he does not operate like others sales people or dealerships.

I went down on Saturday and spent 9 hours hammering out a car deal. I signed a contract for $420 a month with $1500 down ($1000 over what I said on the phone). I gave them a check (that should not have been cashed until a bank deal was struck). They called me on Tuesday and said they had an ever better deal for me and to come back down (lied to get me back down there).

When I drove another 50 minutes to get back to the dealership, they told me I would have to pay $447 a month and put more money down. I said no way so they said I could take my car back. When I asked for my $1000 back, they said they had already cashed it and had me pull up my bank account to make sure the deposit had not come in yet (and they looked at my bank account). I believe this is illegal, unethical and despicable!

I ended up leaving furious and telling them I knew about their spot delivery scam fraud but I did not think they would pull it on me.

They broke the car deal I signed and agreed to and then cashed my deposit check before the deal with the bank ever went through, and actually looked at my bank account.

They did not even put my plates back on my old car and I drove half way home without them, until a fraud department asked where my plates were and I pulled over and put them on. They promised me gift certificates if I would just come in and give them another chance (that they never delivered,even after I asked them 12 times or more for them).

The car dealership said they had already deposited my $1000 cash deposit and that after it cleared my bank, I would get the whole amount back. They illegally got me to pull up my bank account and looked at it. I still have not received my $1000 back and will file a lawsuit if it is not returned soon. I am a single, disabled mother and college student and need my $1000 deposit back.

After paying $705.00 for repairs to a certified pre-owned vehicle (tune up repairs) I went to Customer Service who was very sympathetic and told me they'd look into the matter and call me the next day. It's been a week and the telephone number they gave me 602-375-4235 to call if I had any questions is a non-working number (that's what I found out when I looked it up on the web). It's not fair that I purchased the vehicle in May and incurred $705.00 in tune up repairs in August on a certified pre-owned vehicle that should have been tuned up before I bought it.

i went to this dealer to trade in my z for a new truck we did all the paper work and every thing was a go i drove the new truck for two weeks and mean while some sales man was driving my z around and put 500 mile on it and damaged my car and rearranged my navigation. after all this the dealer told me i can cancel my extended warranty and my gap insurance to use the for my down payment and they riped out my after market alarm with out mu permission now i have to pay to put it back in any way after two weeks i went back to the dealer to find out what was going on the the have not found a bank to finance my new truck come to find out they ran credit 15 times and lowered my score then could not get financed offered me 18.55% interest and 670 am month payment it was 13% and 590 a month i told the dealer i wanted my car back they told me i cant have my car back and that i would have to sign the new contract i walked out and called my bank and told them what was going on they told me to call 911 i did and told them the dealer stoled my car i got my car back but lost my warranty and alarm and gap insurances after all of this

On May 24th I bought a Nissan Altima from Midway Nissan. This was one of the worst experiences I have ever encountered. I spent 6.5 hours at the dealer, 1.5 hours just waiting around for a "financing" rep. When I finally did get the chance to wrap up the deal I was tired and very impatient. I should have walked away at that moment. I should have paid more attention to the fine print, instead I listened to the finance rep, Jeremy Bird, who outright lied about a number of things and ended up chalking up my net pay out around $6,000.00 additional dollars.

Purchasing a new Infinity I was presented a false contract by the financing officer. The bogus contract was typed, complete with all my buyers info-name, address, trad-in, deal structure, etc. However, there was an extra charge of $895 buried in the ocntract for "Theft Guard Automate Upgrade." When questioned, the financing person stated, "This is already included on the car." He further argued to me, "This is part of the package and this is the way the contract was written." I did not approve or buy an extra package for $895! I marched to the sales office and spoke to the GM of the dealership. He removed the chage and when I asked for the bogus contract he "found" it and it had been torn in ten pieces! This is not the first time this dealer has done this, they rountinely lie and try to cheat the customer through the presentation of the bogus contract scheme!

Midway Nissan Company Profile