2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Shop on Rydeshopper
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.96/5

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory and find your next vehicle on Rydeshopper.com

Find a Dealer Near You

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory and find your next vehicle on Rydeshopper.com

Find a Dealer Near You

Lexus Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lexus?

Original review: July 1, 2020

Lexus ES300H is my dream car. Become my nightmare now. My new car water leaking into the car within 6 months & 8 months. The 1st incident was the sunroof leaking and the 2nd incident was the aircon evaporator coil. I am very disappointed such a premium given such problem. Furthermore, Lexus Service Centre does not have the spare parts on hand. Therefore, I got to wait for a month plus for Lexus Service Centre to repair it.

Original review: June 27, 2020

I have been driving Lexus RX series since 2004 and Germain Lexus of Dublin Ohio is my dealer that I dealt with all those years. Just recently, I returned my leased 2017 RX350 and purchased 2020 RX350L. The deal was to forgive me for all remaining payments on my lease and to forgive me for the excessive mileage. Everything was verbally and was not in writing.

Once I got my new 2020 RX350L, few weeks later I received an invoice from Lexus Financial Services to pay for excessive mileage. I called Lexus Financial Services and said the deal was to forgive me, they said, "You have to contact Germain dealership and remind them to pay us the bill," I did and the sales manager I dealt with said that the deal was I have to pay for excessive mileage. I am 100% positive that he is not correct but unfortunately, there is nothing in writing to proof my case. I wrote a complaint on Germain’s website but no one contacted me, I also left a voicemail for the General Manager but he didn't return my call.

My advice is to get every promise in writing before you sign anything.

Original review: June 26, 2020

2013 Lexus RX350, zero accident, South County Maintained at 62K miles it already had Cylinder head gasket leak. Failed to meet my expectations of 100k miles... Failed to meet the Reliability Pedestal.

Original review: June 24, 2020

About 15000 miles I noticed the leather coloring wearing off. When I called about it they said no problem under bumper to bumper warranty. Mind you I weigh 155 and my wife weighed 125. When taking it in for airbag recall with now 30000 miles and still under warranty I mentioned the seats. They have refused to repair it or replace them. I have a 1994 F350 we towed the race car with and 200000 miles and seats perfect. Any other vehicle I have owned, I'm 70 and owned quite a few, never had coloring worn off the seats. On my 2010 Lexus didn't have a problem. But now I guess they are saying we can't meet the quality of all the other car manufactures. This is totally wrong what they do and should be held accountable and take care of the defect.

Original review: May 1, 2020

Lexus is generous enough to defer lease payments up to two months. This means of course that those payments will be due at the end of the lease. However if your lease ends 3 months from now that makes no sense. In this uncertain times where people are getting laid off or businesses have been closed it would be nice if Lexus would understand that. How hypocritical is it that they have a promo with no payments for 90 days on new lease or purchases only. So you have to commit to get in debt in order to get that benefit.

Original review: April 15, 2020

Hello. This Vehicle is great but easy to steal for thief. After I purchased I heard, from the other Rx350 owners and insurance broker too that this model is been easy to steal. Now recently someone steal my Rx350 2016 from My driveway and I reported to police and they recover too on same day. But all key system and other things are damage. What should I do in this case? Should I take this vehicle back, which I am not comfortable to take this vehicle? And Constable told me that Lexus don't have vehicle tracing device in uptown 2019 Rx350. But Why Rx350 is easy for thief to steal that car. Why Lexus don't have proper lock system. This is not acceptable and I will not suggest to buy Lexus anymore. I think we should look for another Brand.

Original review: April 6, 2020

I love taking my car. The customer services is out of the chart. The management is attentive and I love taking my car there for service.. My person or agent is attentive and do the most to make the person.

Original review: March 27, 2020

The staff went out of their way to be certain all my concerns were addressed, scheduled a loaner auto and completed the work as promised and on time. They followed up to assure I there were no outlying problems. I will continue to bring my auto here for service.

Original review: March 19, 2020

I am going to share a response from Lexus as it pertains to the quality of their vehicle and how they are not taking responsibility. "We conclude it is not appropriate for Lexus to provide assistance on the trim repair around the navigation unit." This is a defect from manufacturing. I explained this is a safety issue as the metallic has peeled and now there are shards of this metal pieces throughout the console and the response above was what I received. I am going to escalate and go to all social media on this. BEWARE They are not standing behind there brand anymore.

Original review: March 4, 2020

I recently purchased my 2019 GX 460 Lexus from Lexus of Pembroke Pines. I have returned it twice, with complaints that the Navigation is not working correctly. Each time I take it back they insist that "It is functioning like the other vehicles that they have in stock." Which is unacceptable. The Navigation system gives the wrong directions. For example, If I am traveling and the expressway, it doesn't recognize that I am on the expressway and tells me that the expressway is approaching on the left, then 1 mile later, it will say the expressway is approaching in the right; when in fact, I am traveling on the expressway.

Yesterday, it gave me the wrong directions and I ended up under a bridge, completely lost. This is very frustrating and is a safety concern. I have been advised by an attorney to take the vehicle back once more, and if the problem is not resolved, I will be forced to take legal action. I am certain that there are numerous consumers there with the same complaint.

Lexus Company Information