Kings Infiniti

Brooklyn, NY

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I scheduled a Test Drive for a new Q50 with Buddy **. I rush to get there after work, and the guy is like, "Who are you? We had an appointment?" He totally forgot! Then he goes off and comes back a few minutes later, telling me that his manager just sold off the car I was supposed to test drive. Fine, I agreed to come back the next day, no problem. Today (being the next day), I rush to get there on time, again, and he's not even around! Had to hunt him down in his office, after wandering around for about 10 minutes, aimlessly. I sit down in his office, and he immediately starts talking numbers. Never mind that I actually want to try the car before deciding to plunk down money. I told him about a very tentative offer I had over the phone from a leasing company. I'm not sure if it's legit. It was just one vague phone call. The guy calls his manager, and tells me he can't match it and I should leave. Seriously!?!?

I rushed over after work twice, and he won't even give me a chance to get a test drive? I told him that the leasing offer might very well be BS, and I might end up buying the car from him, but at that point he didn't want to hear anything. Either I sign an agreement letter that I will be buying it from them BEFORE the test drive, or I can get out! So I got out. Is this how you're supposed to treat potential customers? Now, even if I end up paying more somewhere else, I swear Kings Infiniti will never see a penny from me, or any of my friends/family. Do yourself a favor. If you're in the market for an Infiniti try absolutely anybody else. These guys are horrible.

They are so bad there. THEY SCRATCH YOUR CAR WHEN THEY CLEAN IT!!! THEY CAN'T EVEN CLEAN A CAR RIGHT, DO NOT TRUST THEM TO FIX YOUR CAR!!! The main manager is a lazy slob, Rico - he runs the place. Everyone seems like angry employers that's why they do not wanna even fix client's cars.

I leased an Infiniti in around Oct. 2011 & my car suddenly started jerking. My husband brought it to Kings Infiniti of Brooklyn (we live in Staten Island 40 min. away & usually get our car serviced where we live). They told my husband they would look at it. He signed to let them look at it. Now, they want $3500 saying it was the oil pump & no oil was put in the car, & it is not covered under warranty because we never brought it there. They want to charge $50 per day to hold it there. I spoke with the service manager, Ron, who was nasty & not nice. He told me he couldn't help me but to speak to John ** who worked on my car. I did & I asked John to please help me because we don't have this kind of money. He said he would call me back once he finishes up with the car & test runs it. He never called me back.

I called him back for him to tell me that the service manager, Ron, now says the car is $3680. We have leased cars with other companies & have never run into a problem like this. They want to charge us $50 per day for keeping the car there until I come up with the money that I don't have. Is this legal to do to us? The reason the car was never serviced with them is because they are far away & we have a service station near our home where the car has been serviced and inspected. An engine light or oil light never came on. They didn't want to hear it. Any information would be appreciated.

On March 13, I went to get my state inspection done and like always the people at the service center would wash the car and they end up scratching my car, for which I talked to the manager whose name was Enrico who was very rude and denied the fact and on top of that blamed me for the scratches. He told me to get out of the service center and said I can't do anything about this situation so it is better I just leave. He wasn't helpful at all and top of that he was rude and didn't wanted to listen to what I had to say. The people at this service center are liars and would do anything to take money out of your pocket. So think twice before you go to this service center.

I was abused by the people at this dealership. They berated me and accused me of neglecting my car in front of other people. They had the nerve to tell me that I am cheap. I service my car on a regular basis and they accused me of neglect. Who are they to yell at me? i brought my car in for service and not to be yelled at. This is my third Infiniti, and you can be sure it will be my last. I will make sure that noone I know will purchase an infiniti, if they have to deal with this Kings Infiniti. They are the only ones in brooklyn. What happened to customer service? They need to be taken out of the dealership.

They also told me they dont accept American Express. I pay $600.00 a month and this is not the way I should be dealt with. I am waiting for a response from you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kings Infiniti?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

I went to Kings Infiniti to have my airbag sensor repaired. After I was advised by the Emporia body shop in VA to take my vehicle there and have it repairs at their expense. While there I recived the worst customer service possible. I was told after the repair was in progress that I was not gonna be able to have the body shop who did the repairs in Virgina to pay for the repair, which they agreed to pay. Which resulted in them undoing the repair and charging me for the diognostic check Which was not soposed to come out of my pocket bacause they do not alow payment over the phone.

After asking mrs l to speak to the manager she denied me permision to see or speak to the manger numerous times in person or over the phone. She denied me permison and refused to alow me to speak to him/her. She basicaly acted to as I'd she really did not care about me as a customer or her job. She said "here is the number to consumers affairs" I belive this dealership needs to be magnified beacuse they lack customer service skills.

I purchased a Brand New 2006 Infiniti M35X motor vehicle. I was supposed to get a brand new full size spare tire with a rim. The rim came in damaged and dented. The tire was also used and not brand new. I was told they would replace it but after numerous attempts to make an appointment with Kings Infiniti, Inc. to do so, I was rejected. The owner of the company refused to fix this matter and was verbally abusive.

I did not receive my registration and inspection stickers. I had paid for them and would like a refund for them! I wnet to motor vehicles to get a replacement sticker for an additional $3.00 and I had to pay for a new inspection sticker. I would like to get both these items refunded because I had paid for them.

Kings Infiniti Company Profile