2. Automotive

Kawasaki Motors

Kawasaki Motors
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.02/5

Kawasaki Motors Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kawasaki Motors?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kawasaki?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

My bike is an Enduro which allows me to ride on the street and off-road. I can take it fishing or hunting or ride it in the city. The gas mileage is great. I have had a great time with the bike. It's awesome, reliable and requires very little maintenance. The dealers have always helped out with any problems and the mechanics are very knowledgeable. But there are two things that would help and that is a luggage rack to put more things like groceries or camping equipment. The second would be a better padded seat. It would help on the back muscles.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I bought a 2013 Kawasaki Tyrex 750 in 2014 as a holdover149442. With about 325 miles on the machine it overheated. When I took it into the dealer where I bought it, they said it was due to mud being in the radiator. The heat melted the wire harness and the engine got so hot it melted the dip stick. No worries it was under warranty right. Well now it has about 1300 miles on it and the extended warranty I had expired two months ago. So now a bearing went bad and the exact same dealership (Bangor Motorsports, Bangor Maine) is saying it's due to dirt getting into the engine. So now I'm stuck with a machine that has had nothing but issues.

Oh I did call Kawasaki direct and they say, "Sorry, unless it's some sort of malfunction we can't help you." Well hello seems like there is a malfunction somewhere. At speeds over 25 mph you can't even talk to the passenger due to the engine noise. I should have sold it when I first had a chance but I would have just stuck somebody else with a piece of junk. I will not be buying another Kawasaki. I love my new Can Am commander.

Original review: May 26, 2017

I like that the Kawasaki is well built and easy to control. It doesn't try to kill me like my other ATVs and it doesn't give me any issues with the engine. However, I really hate the color of my Kawasaki, but when I'm not being lazy, I can change that myself.

Original review: May 21, 2017

We have owned different models and brands and find Kawasaki to be very reliable. I like the stability and the sturdiness of the product and the safety features. I feel confident in any member of my family riding or handling the vehicle. Handling an ATV is easy once you get used to the dimensions and speed and mobility of your vehicle. It is most important to be sure you are handling and riding your vehicle in a safe and responsible manner. The vehicle can be ridden on different types of terrains easily and can perform well in most weather conditions. It is great for family use and for entering competitions. We have had very few problems and have had very few repairs. Great product, great manufacturer. I would just like the product to constantly be upgraded and updated to safety and reliability standards.

Original review: May 15, 2017

The ATV is a superbly engineered product, very quiet, provides a smooth riding experience. I have tried other before and I can say this one is by far the best I have tried yet. It is simple once you get used to it. For example the start and the handling can go rough if do not control it, also it can cause a few minor accidents when you're handling it for the first time. Some users are complaining about leaking oil and motor failing above 50 mph, but this is not my case. The product is fully functional, would buy it again. There are still some rooms for improvement and considering the history of the company, more innovations are on its way.

Original review: April 5, 2017

2016 Kawasaki Teryx - Excess noise, terrible. In the overall questionnaire that Kawasaki emailed I filled it out with my noise complaint to buy it back. I only had 10 miles on it... It's in camo so I bought it to take hunting and camping. I have had mini bikes, motorcycles, quads and this side by side is too noisy. Looks great, lots of power... Please is there a lemon law? I can't believe the Kawasaki engineers built this to sell. No one ever got back to me....

Original review: April 4, 2017

I purchased a used teryx 750 4x4 2008 that appeared to be in good condition. Ran fine at first then it began to make drivetrain noise. I figured it was due for a drive belt so I purchased a 97 dollar belt and a 400 dollar clutch rebuild kit. Nothing I did had any effect so I took it to the nearest dealer while it was running and was told it was not worth fixing. Now I am stuck with a 6000 push cart. I have rode and repaired Harley Davidson for 30 years and have never encountered one that is not worth repairing. Beware of these foreign revenge machines as they could care less if you are stuck with a pile of junk. I am disabled and unable to afford anything else so be more vigilant than me and buy new products and do your research on their reliability. I hope I can help others avoid a mistake of this magnitude because I am unable to walk without assistance, thus leaving me unable to keep poachers off my land.

Original review: April 14, 2016

I have a 2006 Kawasaki Bayou 250. Since the day I got it after only 4 days of riding it, it started leaking oil and has had a sputter. These are the worst four-wheelers kawasaki has made. I wont be buying anymore atvs from them. I have a 1999 honda 300 fourtrax 4x4 that runs and drives better than kawasaki. The kawasaki also has started acting like if you tried to go fast it wont go but like 20mph. If you're wanting a nice atv I suggest Honda!!!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2015

I purchased a new mule a few months ago and now have almost 50 hours on it. So far, a superbly engineered product. Very quiet and smooth riding. Excellent ergonomics and comfort. Built extremely well. The ability to convert from 1 row to 2 rows cannot be more simple and makes it so nice to take guests to the lake. My wife and entire family enjoy it and find it extremely useful here on our farm. The peace of mind knowing it's reliable and comes with such a great warranty made it an easy decision. Knowing hard working folks in Nebraska built it made it even more enjoyable to drive. Thankful I didn't purchase a CanAm, Polaris, or Arctic Cat, whose reliability and engineering problems never seem to cease.

Original review: March 22, 2015

Mule FTX LE wheel problem. I got my mule the first day a rock got between the aluminum wheel and brake, it hole a hole in the wheel. The dealer said it was the first time they seen this. They covered it under warranty. The third day I road my Mule, it happen to the other side (both back wheels). I hope they cover this too. They will have to change some thing to solve this problem.

Kawasaki Motors Company Information