2. Automotive

Kawasaki Motors
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.16/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Kawasaki Motors Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kawasaki Motors?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kawasaki?

Original review: March 22, 2018

My experiences with Kawasaki have always been positive. This brand was having an excellent promotion when I wanted to buy a bike and I'm really glad I did. I like the fact that Kawasaki is a trusted brand in the industry. It made me feel confident in my purchase decision. The ride is always fun and as long as you keep up with maintenance this girl will last forever. This may sound ridiculous but they should change the color scheme. Kawasaki is a badass brand and it's branding needs some updating in my opinion.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I have owned many different Kawasaki motorcycles and I can say that every one that I owned handled like a real champ and I'm actually in the market for another special Kawasaki project and once I get it it's going to be the nicest machine on the street and I will always keep it that way. I really like their motorcycles because they are really at the top of the game and they handle extremely well. It's the most innovative motorcycle that has ever been made and I feel that there is no comp when it comes to making a bike of this status. The only real deal thing I dislike about these motorcycles is that it's very light in the front so if you're not careful you may have a serious injury or if you're not use to riding something with this much power you may want to think again.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Overall Kawasaki has good performing bikes. Their styling is one of my favorites and I like the term crotch rocket. Throttle response is also another thing I like about these bikes. Not much out there that's faster. They're a real eye catcher out in the street, a bike you see in a group because people like riding together in their Ninjas. I simply love them. The company usually has a fast response time to customer questions and repairs are done right and quickly. However at times they're a little pricey and I heard repairs are also a little expensive. I would also like more customizable features aka performance parts and maybe cheaper prices overall.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Kawasaki Motors make machines that you can explore with and have fun. I like their sportsmanship and quality. They can be driven fast, or slow and they are very competitive with others. I also like the designs that this manufacturer customizes on their motorcycles. Take the ninja. It is a great looking machine with stripes, sporty and all at the same time classy. But I wish they would consider to make motorcycle helmets sold at the same store with the great stripes and colors to match your choice of motorcycle. Other than that, these motorcycles can be handled better and not being so heavy to uphold. You just feel better with better coordination in driving these machines. Plus most have the front windshield that protects you from being hit with rocks, and other road clutter. These motorcycles are greatly made with the customer's best interest.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I do all my own maintenance and I like that I can get parts readily almost anywhere quickly. I also really like that the price is a whole lot lower than other banks of the same size. The only thing I would change about this brand of motorcycle is the volume of the exhaust. I believe louder exhaust save lives of motorcycle riders and all bikes should be equipped for loud exhaust. But other than that, I have owned my Kawasaki Vulcan 900 for 10 years and have put 30 000 miles on it. I have never had a breakdown while on the road.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I love the torque and speed of my Kawasaki. I also love the custom paint job on my bike. I have a custom purple and pink Kawasaki 2014. I would like them to have a faster torque speed but other than that my Kawasaki is perfectionism at its best. I choose this brand was sleek and just right in size for a female rider. It is smaller bike than I originally plan but it a good bike.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I like the Kawasaki Crotch Rockets and the position in which the body is in with position of motorcycle. Handle bars seem to be in perfect configuration with body form. Makes for the perfect lean unlike other bikes that make it feel as you have wings for arms and wings are spread in full stretch. It looks ugly. Vibration is limited on the style of bike in comparison to others. There should be more space for passenger so ass is not hanging off the back of the bike. There should also be a better place even if small and hidden to pit personal items such as cellular phone or ** or even a snack to eat or my cigarettes. The Kawasaki motor is fun, fast, sexy, memorable, comfortable, good colors. Chose this particular brand over others because it is a favorite. It's young but not a fad as the Harley Davidson brand has become.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

It has always been a reliable bike and for its age it still runs strong. It is 175 and the perfect size for my riding needs. It has awesome acceleration and stability control. Plus, the price was right at the time of purchase. However, my particular bike seems to get the carburetor plugged up more often than not and needs a good detailing about once a month. I also don't like the shift pattern, but that may be because my bike is older style from the 80's. Overall it hasn't disappointed yet and would probably buy another Kawasaki.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I have a Vulcan motorcycle. I love this brand because they are reasonably priced compared to Harleys. Harleys I believe are very overpriced. You are just paying for a name. If you ride a Harley you have to be able to want to wrench because they fall apart going down the road. Kawasaki's are meant for riders and I love their touring bikes. So comfy and a pretty bike too. This is the second Kawasaki motorcycle I have owned. My son just bought the same year bike as mine, only one size down in cc's.

They really hold their value. I chose this brand because years ago when I was looking for a bike to buy, I was looking for one that was slightly used with low miles. I found a Kawasaki Vulcan that had been all chromed out. Very very low miles and not even ready for its first oil change. Guy was selling it because he rode it while he was waiting for his custom bike to be built. I loved it so much that I bought another one when I was done with that one, only newer.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

When I sat on it I felt that I was formed with the bike. I felt comfortable and like I could handle it better that way. Once the bike got started and warmed up it seemed to be very smooth riding. I like the way I could turn in it and I felt that I was safe. I went over bumps and it didn't feel like I was going to lose control of the bike. It seemed as though at times it was a little jerky. I had a hard time keeping my balance at first. Once I got used to it that seem to subside however and I've been very happy with this brand of bike. Great bike for a beginner. I also like the looks of the bike. It looked very modern and stylish.

Kawasaki Motors Company Information