3.82/5

66 Kawasaki Motors Consumer Reviews

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I like the Kawasaki Crotch Rockets and the position in which the body is in with position of motorcycle. Handle bars seem to be in perfect configuration with body form. Makes for the perfect lean unlike other bikes that make it feel as you have wings for arms and wings are spread in full stretch. It looks ugly. Vibration is limited on the style of bike in comparison to others. There should be more space for passenger so ass is not hanging off the back of the bike. There should also be a better place even if small and hidden to pit personal items such as cellular phone or ** or even a snack to eat or my cigarettes. The Kawasaki motor is fun, fast, sexy, memorable, comfortable, good colors. Chose this particular brand over others because it is a favorite. It's young but not a fad as the Harley Davidson brand has become.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

It has always been a reliable bike and for its age it still runs strong. It is 175 and the perfect size for my riding needs. It has awesome acceleration and stability control. Plus, the price was right at the time of purchase. However, my particular bike seems to get the carburetor plugged up more often than not and needs a good detailing about once a month. I also don't like the shift pattern, but that may be because my bike is older style from the 80's. Overall it hasn't disappointed yet and would probably buy another Kawasaki.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I have a Vulcan motorcycle. I love this brand because they are reasonably priced compared to Harleys. Harleys I believe are very overpriced. You are just paying for a name. If you ride a Harley you have to be able to want to wrench because they fall apart going down the road. Kawasaki's are meant for riders and I love their touring bikes. So comfy and a pretty bike too. This is the second Kawasaki motorcycle I have owned. My son just bought the same year bike as mine, only one size down in cc's.

They really hold their value. I chose this brand because years ago when I was looking for a bike to buy, I was looking for one that was slightly used with low miles. I found a Kawasaki Vulcan that had been all chromed out. Very very low miles and not even ready for its first oil change. Guy was selling it because he rode it while he was waiting for his custom bike to be built. I loved it so much that I bought another one when I was done with that one, only newer.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

When I sat on it I felt that I was formed with the bike. I felt comfortable and like I could handle it better that way. Once the bike got started and warmed up it seemed to be very smooth riding. I like the way I could turn in it and I felt that I was safe. I went over bumps and it didn't feel like I was going to lose control of the bike. It seemed as though at times it was a little jerky. I had a hard time keeping my balance at first. Once I got used to it that seem to subside however and I've been very happy with this brand of bike. Great bike for a beginner. I also like the looks of the bike. It looked very modern and stylish.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

My bike is an Enduro which allows me to ride on the street and off-road. I can take it fishing or hunting or ride it in the city. The gas mileage is great. I have had a great time with the bike. It's awesome, reliable and requires very little maintenance. The dealers have always helped out with any problems and the mechanics are very knowledgeable. But there are two things that would help and that is a luggage rack to put more things like groceries or camping equipment. The second would be a better padded seat. It would help on the back muscles.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kawasaki?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I bought a 2013 Kawasaki Tyrex 750 in 2014 as a holdover149442. With about 325 miles on the machine it overheated. When I took it into the dealer where I bought it, they said it was due to mud being in the radiator. The heat melted the wire harness and the engine got so hot it melted the dip stick. No worries it was under warranty right. Well now it has about 1300 miles on it and the extended warranty I had expired two months ago. So now a bearing went bad and the exact same dealership (Bangor Motorsports, Bangor Maine) is saying it's due to dirt getting into the engine. So now I'm stuck with a machine that has had nothing but issues.

Oh I did call Kawasaki direct and they say, "Sorry, unless it's some sort of malfunction we can't help you." Well hello seems like there is a malfunction somewhere. At speeds over 25 mph you can't even talk to the passenger due to the engine noise. I should have sold it when I first had a chance but I would have just stuck somebody else with a piece of junk. I will not be buying another Kawasaki. I love my new Can Am commander.

Original review: May 26, 2017

I like that the Kawasaki is well built and easy to control. It doesn't try to kill me like my other ATVs and it doesn't give me any issues with the engine. However, I really hate the color of my Kawasaki, but when I'm not being lazy, I can change that myself.

Original review: May 21, 2017

We have owned different models and brands and find Kawasaki to be very reliable. I like the stability and the sturdiness of the product and the safety features. I feel confident in any member of my family riding or handling the vehicle. Handling an ATV is easy once you get used to the dimensions and speed and mobility of your vehicle. It is most important to be sure you are handling and riding your vehicle in a safe and responsible manner. The vehicle can be ridden on different types of terrains easily and can perform well in most weather conditions. It is great for family use and for entering competitions. We have had very few problems and have had very few repairs. Great product, great manufacturer. I would just like the product to constantly be upgraded and updated to safety and reliability standards.

Original review: May 15, 2017

The ATV is a superbly engineered product, very quiet, provides a smooth riding experience. I have tried other before and I can say this one is by far the best I have tried yet. It is simple once you get used to it. For example the start and the handling can go rough if do not control it, also it can cause a few minor accidents when you're handling it for the first time. Some users are complaining about leaking oil and motor failing above 50 mph, but this is not my case. The product is fully functional, would buy it again. There are still some rooms for improvement and considering the history of the company, more innovations are on its way.

Original review: April 5, 2017

2016 Kawasaki Teryx - Excess noise, terrible. In the overall questionnaire that Kawasaki emailed I filled it out with my noise complaint to buy it back. I only had 10 miles on it... It's in camo so I bought it to take hunting and camping. I have had mini bikes, motorcycles, quads and this side by side is too noisy. Looks great, lots of power... Please is there a lemon law? I can't believe the Kawasaki engineers built this to sell. No one ever got back to me....

Kawasaki Motors Company Information