Kawasaki Motors
3.80/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Kawasaki Motors

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Kawasaki Motors Reviews

Original review: May 22, 2019

2019 Kawasaki Concours the perfect motorcycle. All around a great motorcycle. Low maintenance. Easy to do your own service. Just purchased my 3rd one. I would recommend. Easily do 500 mile days with no problems. I have owned close to 50 motorcycle and purchased 3 Concours 2015, 2018 and 2018. The Harley had to go after 3 weeks!

Original review: July 17, 2018

While I cannot speak about any Kawasaki Products other than my Mule 600 UTV, I can describe my experience with it. We purchased a small 10-acre ranch in the CA Sierra Foothills back in 2012. We were not here a month when I realized that I needed a vehicle for all of the property maintenance involved. Our closest neighbor had purchased a Mule several years earlier and highly recommend it. The Mule 600 is a very basic UTV, not designed to be fancy or go fast, just work every day, and it does just that. I would buy another Mule tomorrow if need be. I use this vehicle every day, winter, summer, rain, and snow. The Mule is a total workhorse from dragging tree limbs to the burn pile, or moving material in its tilt bed, this thing is as valuable to me as my Kubota Tractor and my Truck. I had tried to find a used one initially but no luck as no one wants to sell, I now completely understand. If you need a vehicle for light duty property work, look no further.

Get expert buying tips about ATVs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 27, 2018

The bikes are very well manufactured, unique, and high functioning. I like how the color combinations on the bikes are different from others and they are uniquely built. However, I dislike how hard it is to find matching pipes just in case one breaks.

Original review: March 25, 2018

Kawasaki has been very satisfactory and I highly recommend it. It helps me as a means of transportation to get to work. I feel confident because it is an excellent brand for its good response when accelerating and slowing down. I like the power of the engine and its design. It also has good paint, varied models and the tires have a good grip. The motorcycle brake system are very soft and with high safety. But in my opinion the seats are uncomfortable because it needs more blanching and the material they were made are very hot. And the protection of the motorcycle chain should be improved by protection and greater safety.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Overall Kawasaki has good performing bikes. Their styling is one of my favorites and I like the term crotch rocket. Throttle response is also another thing I like about these bikes. Not much out there that's faster. They're a real eye catcher out in the street, a bike you see in a group because people like riding together in their Ninjas. I simply love them. The company usually has a fast response time to customer questions and repairs are done right and quickly. However at times they're a little pricey and I heard repairs are also a little expensive. I would also like more customizable features aka performance parts and maybe cheaper prices overall.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kawasaki?

Original review: March 22, 2018

My experiences with Kawasaki have always been positive. This brand was having an excellent promotion when I wanted to buy a bike and I'm really glad I did. I like the fact that Kawasaki is a trusted brand in the industry. It made me feel confident in my purchase decision. The ride is always fun and as long as you keep up with maintenance this girl will last forever. This may sound ridiculous but they should change the color scheme. Kawasaki is a badass brand and it's branding needs some updating in my opinion.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I have owned many different Kawasaki motorcycles and I can say that every one that I owned handled like a real champ and I'm actually in the market for another special Kawasaki project and once I get it it's going to be the nicest machine on the street and I will always keep it that way. I really like their motorcycles because they are really at the top of the game and they handle extremely well. It's the most innovative motorcycle that has ever been made and I feel that there is no comp when it comes to making a bike of this status. The only real deal thing I dislike about these motorcycles is that it's very light in the front so if you're not careful you may have a serious injury or if you're not use to riding something with this much power you may want to think again.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I have a Vulcan motorcycle. I love this brand because they are reasonably priced compared to Harleys. Harleys I believe are very overpriced. You are just paying for a name. If you ride a Harley you have to be able to want to wrench because they fall apart going down the road. Kawasaki's are meant for riders and I love their touring bikes. So comfy and a pretty bike too. This is the second Kawasaki motorcycle I have owned. My son just bought the same year bike as mine, only one size down in cc's.

They really hold their value. I chose this brand because years ago when I was looking for a bike to buy, I was looking for one that was slightly used with low miles. I found a Kawasaki Vulcan that had been all chromed out. Very very low miles and not even ready for its first oil change. Guy was selling it because he rode it while he was waiting for his custom bike to be built. I loved it so much that I bought another one when I was done with that one, only newer.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

When I sat on it I felt that I was formed with the bike. I felt comfortable and like I could handle it better that way. Once the bike got started and warmed up it seemed to be very smooth riding. I like the way I could turn in it and I felt that I was safe. I went over bumps and it didn't feel like I was going to lose control of the bike. It seemed as though at times it was a little jerky. I had a hard time keeping my balance at first. Once I got used to it that seem to subside however and I've been very happy with this brand of bike. Great bike for a beginner. I also like the looks of the bike. It looked very modern and stylish.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

My bike is an Enduro which allows me to ride on the street and off-road. I can take it fishing or hunting or ride it in the city. The gas mileage is great. I have had a great time with the bike. It's awesome, reliable and requires very little maintenance. The dealers have always helped out with any problems and the mechanics are very knowledgeable. But there are two things that would help and that is a luggage rack to put more things like groceries or camping equipment. The second would be a better padded seat. It would help on the back muscles.

Kawasaki expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Kawasaki Motors Corp. U.S.A. got its start in Chicago making motorcycles in a warehouse. Today, it makes multiple personal recreational vehicles from motorcycles to watercraft and many models of ATVs under the Sport class and Sport Utility class.

• Brute Force 300: The Brute Force 300 is a utility ATV with a 271cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine with an electric start. It has an automatic transmission, full floorboards and a towing capacity of 500 pounds. The Brute Force 300 retails at $4,299.

• Brute Force 750 4x4: The Brute Force 750 4x4 has a liquid-cooled, 749cc, V-twin engine with an electric start. It comes with selectable four-wheel drive and a towing capacity of 1,250 pounds. Its ample power is designed for hilly, difficult terrain. The Brute Force 750 sells for $8,999 and also in a camo version with hunting upgrades ($10,599) like front and rear cargo racks.

• KFX series: Kawasaki’s sport ATVs are in the KFX series. The KFX series has two models: the KFX 90 and the KFX 50. The KFX 50 is designed for new riders just starting out in the four-wheel lifestyle. It has an automatic, four-stroke, 49.5cc engine, push-button electric start and parental controls such as an engine-stop lanyard. The KFX 90 is very similar to the KFX 50 with an 89cc engine. Prices start at $1,999 for the KFX 50 and $2,599 for the KFX 90.

• TERYX series: The TERYX series from Kawasaki is one of two series of side-by-side ATVs and has six different models: TERYX, TERYX Camo, TERYX LE, TERYX4, TERYX4 Camo and TERYX4 LE. Each model in this series has a 783cc engine with a towing capacity of 1,300 pounds. Consumers can check online for the different features and accessories on each model. Prices for the TERYX series range from $12,999-$16,999.

• MULE series: The MULE series of ATV is Kawasaki’s second line of side-by-side vehicles. Altogether the MULE series has 24 models including a pro series and a pro diesel series. The pro diesel series is Kawasaki's most powerful ATV with engine sizes of 993cc. Consumers can check online to look at the different specs and accessories for each model. MULE models start at $8,999 and go to $16,999 for base models.

• Best for: consumers looking for multiple side-by-side ATV options.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs