Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.54/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

A+ Rated with the BBB. Infinite Auto Protection provides coverage for your vehicle in the event of any breakdown and guarantees 100% payment, less any deductibles, of all covered repairs. 30 day Money Back Guarantee and Price Match Guarantee.

Find my match

Infinite Auto Protection Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

Infinite did exactly what they said they would do. They paid for my towing, rental car and the total cost of the repair which came out to over $2000. The entire repair took about a week and the process was very quick and easy. We are very happy!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I was having trouble with my truck not starting and when I took it to the dealership I gave them my policy and they dealt with the dealership directly. I paid a $100 deductible and was out of there the same day. Very easy process and very happy.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

When I bought this warranty on my BMW 428I with 69K miles It was the best thing I ever did because they saved me over $1500 in repairs so far. I believe everyone should have a warranty on their car. It is not worth the risk!!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

I get a warranty on all my cars. It is obviously very important to have for that peace of mind and knowing that if anything goes wrong you are covered. I have 3 cars signed up with Infinite and never had any problems as of yet.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

These guys are the best, I am a disabled vet and they gave me a really good discount for serving my country. Their supervisor even came on the line to thank me and got me an amazing deal on my car. Thank you for your help.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I have had Infinite in the past and I keep coming back because they always cover claim and always there for me with any questions and always very professional on the phone and I will keep coming back because of that. I highly recommended them..

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I just signed up with infinite for their prime top tier coverage plan for my Porsche 911 S and I must say the pricing out there is pretty competitive but the sales rep was very professional and not pushy like the other as well as great customer service.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

When me and my wife starting looking at warranties we were very hesitant because we just came out of the factory warranty and it would be unlikely for something to go wrong but the deal we got from Infinite was hard to say no to. Great peace of mind.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

I have probably spoken to over 8 companies for a warranty on my Ram 1500 and all of were very pushy. Trying to get me to sign up on the spot but and infinite was one of the only ones to let me review it over ..

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I called infinite for a quote on my Mercedes E550 and right off the bat I can tell he was very knowledgeable about Mercedes, naming the things that have previously gone wrong with my car and even helping with pricing getting me a really good deal.

Infinite Auto Protection Company Information