Get a Free Quote Visit Website
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.96/5
Visit Website

A+ Rated with the BBB. Infinite Auto Protection provides coverage for your vehicle in the event of any breakdown and guarantees 100% payment, less any deductibles, of all covered repairs. 30 day Money Back Guarantee and Price Match Guarantee.

Infinite Auto Protection Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

Purchased the warranty for my BMW 7 Series about 2 years ago. Took my car in for my regular service and the dealer found some issues. I called Infinite and they took care of it no problem. They are good and easy.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

My wife and I just bought a used car that didn't come with a warranty so we did a bunch of research and called a bunch of companies. Infinite's sales and customer service was just better and nicer so we went with them.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I like how you pick up the phone when I call and you remember my car's history so I do not have to keep explaining everything every time I call. They are reliable, friendly and fast. A+ for customer service.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I got quotes from Liberty Bell, Endurance and Infinite Auto Protection and Infinite had the best coverage for the price. Also the salesperson was way nicer than the others. The others were a little pushy. I don't like that.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

Read a bunch of reviews before using Infinite Auto Protection. Seems the issues were with people filing claims with a car that was already broken. I have filed 2 claims in 4 years and never had an issue.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

If I could rate this company less than 1, I would. This company is a sham and will gladly take your money but when it's time for repair, they will weasel their way out of paying. My wife has had her policy for about 8 months. Her suv, at 88k, has a leaking head gasket, but has been well maintained. After going through the headache of getting everything they "require" (took 2 weeks due to 3 different people saying we needed all different documents) they send out an "adjuster" to determine the condition of your car. Because we changed out our air filter and cabin air filter at home vs at a shop, we were denied.

They also used an excuse that a coolant bypass valve was a preexisting condition, which we have the receipt clearly stating the problem was fixed before the policy began. This has been a total of 5 weeks, so far. The car still isn't fixed. I will say this again, do not use this horrible company. How they sleep at night is beyond me. But I will say this, karma catches bad people and bad companies.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

I got a quote from them and then checked around to see how they compared. They were not the cheapest but all the companies I called that were cheaper just kept dropping the price when I tried to get off the phone. The other companies just seemed like they just wanted my money so I signed up with Infinite Auto Protection. I haven't filed a claim yet so we will see.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

So far so good. John has always been super helpful and really nice to talk to. Had a recent claim which needed an inspection. Thank goodness they did. The shop told me the transmission blew. The inspector found the real problem was a sensor and it was covered.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I'm not sure how they have an A+ rating with all the customer complaints here, but I have to say that this is a very poorly ran company and they are quite honestly borderline fraudulent. They took over a month before ultimately denying a legitimate claim. It appears they go through a checklist of excuses to find a reason to not honor their end of the contract. I was asked for maintenance records, to which I provided directly from the dealership and got a lengthy run around about the maintenance records not being "detailed" enough. After days of me having to try to obtain more "detailed" maintenance records I had to write a lengthy letter stating that they were in breach of contract because the maintenance records that were provided answered all needed information stated in the contract.

After this letter was received I was contacted about a water pump that was changed in regards to the issue that caused my car to go to the shop. They stated that the mechanic changed it without their direction. They were the only ones in contact with the mechanic after I had my car towed there, ultimately the claim was denied and after the run around with them I am ok with that. My discontent goes further now as I'm needing to cancel this policy as I will need to move on from my vehicle and it has been going on 3 weeks since I contacted them about cancelling my policy! No one in the customer service department can ever seem to give you an answer and always needs to call you back, and those call backs can take days and weeks. The bottom line is BUYER BEWARE of this company.

Infinite Auto Protection response

The contract started at mileage 72,776. Your claim for a new engine was filed with a mileage of 72,819. We had your vehicle inspected. The inspection report states:

“….The inspector verified there is a new water pump installed on the engine. There is evidence of coolant intermix when looking into the engine oil fill cap area. The left bank spark plugs were removed from the cylinder head. The Service Consultant turned the engine over using the starter motor and engine coolant was observed blowing out of the cylinders…. The conditions observed are consistent with the engine being overheated and an internal cylinder head gasket failure.”

We asked repeatedly for paperwork demonstrating the water pump replacement, it was never provided. Obviously, we would want to verify when the vehicle began overheating. At this point, you requested to cancel, and we have assisted with cancellation.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

This company is a fraud! They turned down two claims after two companies said the manifold/turbo was broke. They said (without knowing) that it was a pre-exiting issue. The company had no problem taking my money prior too. Ray was rude throughout the process as well, Stay away!

Infinite Auto Protection response

We apologize the claims were not handled to your satisfaction. We were provided a repair estimate exceeding $5,000. We requested the vehicle be properly diagnosed so we can determine coverage. You chose to cancel rather than have the diagnosis completed, and you were provided a refund.

Infinite Auto Protection Company Information