Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.92/5

Infinite Auto Protection offers extended auto warranties for used vehicles. The company has three levels of warranty coverage: Prime, Modern and Foundation. All three plans also come with additional benefits, including towing, flat tire changes, fuel delivery, jump-starts and rental car reimbursement. Infinite Auto Protection also guarantees full payment of covered repairs minus your deductible.

Infinite Auto Protection Call Now Toll Free (734) 366-4354 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Infinite Auto Protection Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021
I’m here to discuss about this company that sells car warranty. Infinite Auto Protection is some scammers and fraud. I bought their service on November 13th. I got the letter and everything. I paid about $1,800 for their car warranty. Eventually, I had an issue with them. I called them. They basically gave me the turnaround, and couldn’t do what they told me they could do in their services. Then mid-March, we went into COVID-19. So, I decided to cancel the car warranty ‘cause it was over five years and certain amount of miles. So out of $1,837, I was supposed to get back 1,675. April 1st, I asked them to cancel. I got documentation, I showed them proof of my mileage, everything, to cancel. They asked me, “Hey, work with me. Due to COVID-19, we’ll get you your refund as soon as possible.” I said, “No worries. I understand it’s hard times. Less workers working. It’ll take time. No problem.” I called a couple of months later, saying, “Hey, what’s going on? Where’s my refund?” No refund. They’re saying it’s been pending. And again, I waited a little bit. I worked with them. I’ve been trying to email them. Called them again, I’ve been getting a lot of holds. Short story, October 27, 2020, I finally reached them again. They sent me another cancellation form, which I filled out October 27th, from April 1st of 2020. Today is January 28th, 2021, still no money. No word from them, no nothing, no refund. And I have [unclear 0:05:59] contract. I just don’t want to fly to their state and try to sue them because I’ll lose money. But please help me-- not help, but stay away from them, people. They’re horrible.
Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

Very nice and accommodating to answer all my questions and inquiries that I had. Very patient - cost was reasonable. Did not have to wait to get car in and serviced. From the beginning to the end of experience am very satisfied.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

You can independently set the parameters of your car insurance on the company's website. Good rates for insurance. It is easy to promptly communicate with the insurance company compilers. The website has a convenient chat room for communication. The insurance company made a discount for the second year of insurance.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

This company is a scamming people by having them sign up for a very attractive price. Sells you to a third party who will deny the claim. Getting your money back is impossible after multiple assurances. It has been two months since my wife signed out of the contract by agreeing that they can keep $300 off of $2800 we paid. They promised to refund in two weeks on OCT 2, 2020 and today it has been two months. We are going legal route now to claim our money since they are in breach of their contract (they accepted that multiple times). Guys stay away from these scammers, they are impossible to deal with unless you go legal route. We bought our warranty in March by looking at their rating on affair website and we regret it to this day.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

I purchased an extended warranty for my automobile on Oct 2019. On July 27 I submitted a cancelation request and had to call and email many times until the company issued a cancellation form agreement on October 5th, which indicated that I would receive a refund for $1958.33 within 12-14 business days. I have been calling and emailing every week during October and November for my refund and customer service can only respond that the refund is in process. There is no way to speak to anybody else except the person that answers in customer service.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

My vehicle overheated and stopped running. It was immediately towed to a Jaguar dealer. The dealer assessed the car with a blown head gasket, something that can happen randomly. I have top coverage from Infinite. They sent an inspector, the inspector found the same thing confirmed with the dealer. Claims also spoke to the dealer and confirmed same issue, no fault of mine not a common issue with this particular vehicle. It’s been 14 days and no one will resolve the claim. I’m out several hundred dollars in rental fees. I have called 20 times getting the same answer “ it’s under review”. Agents constantly saying people are out of the office. Promising resolution by the end of the day. Leaving me on hold, dropping my calls etc.

Dealer even called them several times to go over every detail. I have been hung up on, treated as if I should not call anymore. They will not let you speak to an adjuster ever. They are avoiding resolving my claim because it's for the engine and expensive to fix. The service records are perfect. They just want me to go away. Rude, curt and unwilling to help. This company appears to be a typical scam. Collect your premium then if it’s too expensive a claim not pay. Stay away from them at all costs. As of today still no resolution the rep is suddenly out to lunch and not returning to the office. One excuse after another.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

Bibi who works in the claims department was awesome!! She helped me understand what was going on with my vehicle and was updating me the whole way through while dealing with with the dealership directly. I will also be signing up my other car with Infinite.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

This company is outstanding, I used the policy several months after I purchased it and the cost of repairs almost covered the cost of the policy. I also bought another policy for my mother which they gave me a really good deal on. Highly recommended!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

This is my first time getting an extended auto warranty for my car so I was a little hesitant to purchase one but after speaking to the sales rep and a few other companies I am very confident and happy moving forward. So far so good.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I love Infinite Auto! I bought a 5 year 100K mile plan back in September 2019 and I put in claim for transmission problems and they paid out almost what I paid for the whole policy!! Very happy with the process and will recommend to friends and family.

Infinite Auto Protection Company Information