Call toll free
4.80/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A+ Rated with the BBB. Infinite Auto Protection provides coverage for your vehicle in the event of any breakdown and guarantees 100% payment, less any deductibles, of all covered repairs. 30 day Money Back Guarantee and Price Match Guarantee.

BOTTOM LINE

Infinite Auto Protection offers extended auto warranties directly to customers. Although there is a lack of variety in the plans' coverage, the ease of dealing with a direct dealer make Infinite Auto Protection a good choice.

PROS

• Covers older cars
  • Customers can use any repair facility
  • Direct dealer

CONS

• Weak trip interruption reimbursement
  • Some plans are very similar

Top Infinite Auto Protection Reviews

11/27/2018

The insurance plan offered to me by Infinite Auto Protection was not only hassle free, but also more competitive than other alternatives I looked into. I couldn't ignore the value in the offer or the hundreds of dollars I'd be saving.

12/03/2018

Their insurance protection is second to none! I've been able to receive vehicle assistance just about whenever I want.

Infinite Auto Protection cost

Although extended auto warranty prices vary based on the year, make, model and mileage of a car, you can expect an Infinite Auto Protection extended auto warranty to cost about 3 cents per mile. This is cheaper than most other extended auto warranties. On some Infinite Auto Protection contracts, full upfront payment is required.

The best way to get an accurate idea of the cost of an extended auto warranty is to call or request a quote. An Infinite Auto Protection representative will email or call with details about the quote. Sample contracts are also available on the Infinite Auto Protection website.

If you are unsatisfied with or decide you don’t want your extended auto warranty, you can request your money back thanks to the company’s 30-day money back guarantee. This can only be done if you haven’t made any claims.

Infinite Auto Protection covers 100 percent of payments for repairs minus the deductible, which is usually $100.

Infinite Auto Protection plans

Infinite Auto Protection offers three extended auto warranty plans. They are called Foundation, Modern and Prime.

Foundation covers eight categories of repairs and Modern covers nine. Modern covers steering, a potentially significant repair cost, while Foundation does not. The Prime plan covers fifteen categories in total, including several high-tech features, like sunroof motors, power antennae and ambient temperature sensors. A comprehensive list is included on Infinite Auto Protection’s website.

Foundation
  • Front/rear suspension
  • ABS brakes
  • High-tech parts

Infinite Auto Protection coverage

Infinite Auto Protection serves as a direct dealer of extended auto warranties. Infinite Auto Protection reviews praise this aspect of the company. Serving as a dealer is different from most extended auto warranty companies who serve as brokers. One upside of having a direct dealer is that there is no middleman. This can make it easier to ask questions or file a dispute. Infinite Auto Protection will also pay for repairs made at licensed dealerships and repair facilities. There isn’t a specific network customers must stick to in order for Infinite Auto Protection to honor their claim. Infinite Auto Protection can cover cars with up to 300,000 miles. Coverage is not available in Washington, Nevada, Missouri or Hawaii.

Every Infinite Auto Protection warranty includes courtesy towing, 24/7 roadside assistance and rental car reimbursement in case your car is in the shop for repairs. Infinite Auto Protection offers both trip interruption reimbursement and rental car reimbursement. Rental car reimbursement is $35 a day for up to six days for a total of $210. Trip interruption reimbursement is $150, which is lower than what some other extended auto warranty companies offer.

Is Infinite Auto Protection good?

Infinite Auto Protection is a good choice for extended auto warranties. The average price of their plans is fair and comparable to their competitors. Direct dealers like Infinite Auto Protection are typically easier to work with than most brokers. Although their plans do not offer a wide array in coverage, their Prime plan is a comprehensive choice that also covers high-tech features. Last of all, their coverage for cars with up to 300,000 miles makes them a solid choice for those wanting protection for older cars.

20 Infinite Auto Protection Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I switched to a Infinite Auto Protection for various reasons, but I’ll just name a few. The customer service was the biggest reason. I could rarely get a hold of a representative from my old insurance provider. It was like pulling teeth trying to get questions answered of any sort. With Infinite Auto Protection, the customer service feels more natural and less forced like I’ve experienced in the past.

The second reason is their stable pricing. My previous insurance provider would fluctuate pricing frequently. It was deceptive and misleading. Infinite Auto Protection has coverage options that are transparent about pricing. My third reason is their commitment to servicing their customers fully. I’ve had customer service experiences where they meant well, but really didn’t solve my problems. With Infinite Auto Protection, I feel like all my problems are handled efficiently and without delay. Their level of commitment is certainly impressive!

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you for taking the time to talk about your experiences. We put a lot of time and resources into continued education for our employees.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

The insurance plan offered to me by Infinite Auto Protection was not only hassle free, but also more competitive than other alternatives I looked into. I couldn’t ignore the value in the offer or the hundreds of dollars I’d be saving. So far, my first impression has been the customer service experience and competitive pricing structure. I can also vouch for their flexibility. I’ll update my review at a later date after experiencing the quality of my insurance policy in action.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you Carla for the kind words. We look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Infinite Auto Protection has simplified the process of needing car repairs. Now instead of dreading car repairs, you can be fully prepared to handle any impending car troubles. So far, I’ve needed to get car work done twice in the past 2 months. I thoroughly enjoyed utilizing my insurance for each car repair. Not only does this save you time, but long term it saves you money too. The insurance practically pays for itself over time. Additionally, I drive frequently and depend on a reliable vehicle, so this insurance is a MUST for me. I recommend it to others who drive frequently for their transparency, attention to detail, professionalism, and time efficiency.

Thanks Tim.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I have dealt with several self-proclaimed customer service oriented companies like this, but haven't genuinely felt the service was up to par, until my dealings with Infinite Auto Protection. I know that no customer service team is perfect, but these guys come pretty close to delivering perfection. In terms of communication, personable interaction, transparency, respectfulness, urgency, and professionalism. I feel like Infinite Auto Protection has the full package and can be trusted indefinitely. I've had nothing but positive interactions and reliable repair on my vehicle since switching over to them. I am very satisfied and felt compelled to share my thoughts with others looking to make an impactful decision!

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you for the kind words. We will pass it along to our team.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I had an issue with the previous vehicle insurance repair company I was signed up with. I started seeking out other alternatives when the previous company started to mislead and inconvenience me. Luckily, I was able to locate Infinite Auto Protection through their website and speak to a representative that same day. I explained my issues with the previous insurance repair company I was using and the representative over the phone provided pertinent information about how their policies work. He mentioned unlimited support, affordable pricing, and reliable repair. Two months later, I have needed to use my insurance for repairs twice and I had zero problems. I was able to take my vehicle to the dealership of my choice at my own convenience. This helped tremendously! I am so happy I discovered this vehicle repair insurance service when I did. Thank you again!

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle protection. We look forward to a long relationship.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?

Original review: April 11, 2019

I was surprised and pleased with the deal they offered me, they were already highly rated with ConsumerAffairs. Anyways they gave me a 5 year deal with 60 thousand miles, this deal was cheaper than what other companies were offering me at 3 years 36 thousand miles, couldn't pass it up, more coverage for lesser price! Thanks to ConsumerAffairs recommending this company!

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you for choosing us for your auto protection needs.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I bought the Infinite policy for a new Infiniti QX-50 with a rebuilt title last July. I told them of the title situation yet the policy was approved. I file a claim and they deny due to title though I told them. They also claimed they only discovered the title issue later due to me giving them the wrong VIN since there is a 30 day waiting period for them to research the car. Everything on the contract is right. Not only are they not covering my issue but they are not returning my money. I am flabbergasted.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Unfortunately, a vehicle with a rebuilt title is not something we can cover. To our knowledge it is not something any vehicle service contract company will cover. When you provided the incorrect VIN the account was flagged for research. Once the information was discovered we refunded your money. We apologize we couldn't assist you and wish you the best

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

This company provides an alternative coverage option that just makes more sense for my monthly financial commitment. Additionally, the customer support is lively and actually fulfills the title of “support,” unlike the previous company I was with. They were also forthcoming about what I’d be paying and that there were no hidden fees. They are a triple threat.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you for talking about your experiences with us.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

The one insurance provider I’ve been able to depend on for all the coverage questions and practical needs I’ve had. The reps are prompt, focused, and professional. They give you the necessary information to be a well informed consumer, which makes for an above average experience. They have left a good taste in my mouth and for that reason, I’ll be sticking with them indefinitely.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you Tom. We hope you enjoy your auto protection plan.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I am happy I switched over to this coverage. Way better than what I’m used to. Way better rate and better service. The whole 9 yards. It had been pretty dependable so far. At first, I thought, “What’s the catch?” But there really isn’t one. If I had to make the switch again, I’d choose Infinite Auto Protection all over again.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you Shaun for the kind words.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Infinite Auto Protection has remained consistently reliable whenever I have needed questions answered regarding my coverage policy. This is definitely the best insurance provider I have used and would recommend them to anyone else in a heartbeat.

Thanks Randall. We hope you enjoy your auto protection plan

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Their insurance protection is second to none! I’ve been able to receive vehicle assistance just about whenever I want. Getting insured my companies like Infinite Auto Protection is almost considered essential if you’re involved in a job that requires driving.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you Margaret for taking the time to review your experience.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

To my surprise, my vehicle protection insurance covered all my repairs, no matter how frequently I’ve needed them. No hidden costs or fees. So far, Infinite Auto Protection is looking like the best vehicle repair insurance I’ve ever had. I’ll update my review if anything changes. So far, I’m impressed!

Thanks Julia

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

This insurance has been tremendously helpful. The company is fully transparent. Nothing is closed off from your knowledge, which is imperative when dealing with insurance-related expenses. I’ve needed to get my SUV repaired 2 times in the last few months, and without my insurance I would have ended up paying more than double out of pocket. If you’re not protected with vehicle repair insurance, I advise to compare prices with Infinite Auto Protection. You might save just as much as me, if not more.

Infinite Auto Protection response

We hope you enjoy your VSC.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

All I care about at this point is execution. I drive, and drive, and drive... and drive some more. So protecting my vehicle is an absolute must. I finally got fed up with my previous vehicle protection company and switched over to Infinite Auto Protection. So far, the customer service and quality of protection is much better. It finally feels like I’m paying for something that I’m benefiting from. I won’t turn back now.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you for your input. We have ongoing training to continually improve the customer experience. We are happy to hear you had a great experience.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Amazing service and attentiveness to me as a customer over the years. This company has made my life 10 times easier with this vehicle insurance. I’ve been able to turn unfortunate situations around and make the most of them. Luckily, Infinite Auto Protection has followed through on their claims they made to me from day 1. The service remains a cut above the rest. I hope I can continue to be a customer of theirs for many more years to come!

Thanks Mrs. Westerberg. You have our best plan. We hope you enjoy

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Infinite Auto Protection is amazing! Can’t recommend this company enough for vehicle service insurance. Not only is their insurance service reliable, but I can guarantee if you call into the customer service department with any problem whatsoever, they will address it professionally. Top notch service in every possible avenue!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

Infinite Auto Protection is exactly what you'd expect from an insurance provider. They are responsive, transparent, and fair. I am a happy customer that has gotten plenty of use out of this insurance and at my own convenience. Truly a remarkable experience in the last 3 years.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Wow, I absolutely can’t believe I didn’t look into this type of insurance sooner. With my line of work, I put a lot of stress on vehicles. So having this insurance is a HUGE money and time saver, I haven’t ran into any problems since signing up with Infinite Auto Protection. It has made my life much easier. It has practically already paid for itself. I definitely recommend it to others.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle service contract and taking the time to talk about your experience.

Infinite Auto Protection Company Information