Get a Free Quote Visit Website
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.67/5
Visit Website

A+ Rated with the BBB. Infinite Auto Protection provides coverage for your vehicle in the event of any breakdown and guarantees 100% payment, less any deductibles, of all covered repairs. 30 day Money Back Guarantee and Price Match Guarantee.

BOTTOM LINE

Infinite Auto Protection offers extended auto warranties directly to customers. Although there is a lack of variety in the plans' coverage, the ease of dealing with a direct dealer make Infinite Auto Protection a good choice.

PROS

• Covers older cars
  • Customers can use any repair facility
  • Direct dealer

CONS

• Weak trip interruption reimbursement
  • Some plans are very similar

Top Infinite Auto Protection Reviews

The insurance plan offered to me by Infinite Auto Protection was not only hassle free, but also more competitive than other alternatives I looked into. I couldn't ignore the value in the offer or the hundreds of dollars I'd be saving.

Their insurance protection is second to none! I've been able to receive vehicle assistance just about whenever I want.

Infinite Auto Protection cost

Although extended auto warranty prices vary based on the year, make, model and mileage of a car, you can expect an Infinite Auto Protection extended auto warranty to cost about 3 cents per mile. This is cheaper than most other extended auto warranties. On some Infinite Auto Protection contracts, full upfront payment is required.

The best way to get an accurate idea of the cost of an extended auto warranty is to call or request a quote. An Infinite Auto Protection representative will email or call with details about the quote. Sample contracts are also available on the Infinite Auto Protection website.

If you are unsatisfied with or decide you don’t want your extended auto warranty, you can request your money back thanks to the company’s 30-day money back guarantee. This can only be done if you haven’t made any claims.

Infinite Auto Protection covers 100 percent of payments for repairs minus the deductible, which is usually $100.

Infinite Auto Protection plans

Infinite Auto Protection offers three extended auto warranty plans. They are called Foundation, Modern and Prime.

Foundation covers eight categories of repairs and Modern covers nine. Modern covers steering, a potentially significant repair cost, while Foundation does not. The Prime plan covers fifteen categories in total, including several high-tech features, like sunroof motors, power antennae and ambient temperature sensors. A comprehensive list is included on Infinite Auto Protection’s website.

Foundation
  • Front/rear suspension
  • ABS brakes
  • High-tech parts

Infinite Auto Protection coverage

Infinite Auto Protection serves as a direct dealer of extended auto warranties. Infinite Auto Protection reviews praise this aspect of the company. Serving as a dealer is different from most extended auto warranty companies who serve as brokers. One upside of having a direct dealer is that there is no middleman. This can make it easier to ask questions or file a dispute. Infinite Auto Protection will also pay for repairs made at licensed dealerships and repair facilities. There isn’t a specific network customers must stick to in order for Infinite Auto Protection to honor their claim. Infinite Auto Protection can cover cars with up to 140,000 miles. Coverage is not available in Washington, Nevada, Missouri or Hawaii.

Every Infinite Auto Protection warranty includes courtesy towing, 24/7 roadside assistance and rental car reimbursement in case your car is in the shop for repairs. Infinite Auto Protection offers both trip interruption reimbursement and rental car reimbursement. Rental car reimbursement is $35 a day for up to six days for a total of $210. Trip interruption reimbursement is $150, which is lower than what some other extended auto warranty companies offer.

Is Infinite Auto Protection good?

Infinite Auto Protection is a good choice for extended auto warranties. The average price of their plans is fair and comparable to their competitors. Direct dealers like Infinite Auto Protection are typically easier to work with than most brokers. Although their plans do not offer a wide array in coverage, their Prime plan is a comprehensive choice that also covers high-tech features. Last of all, their coverage for cars with up to 140,000 miles makes them a solid choice for those wanting protection for older cars.

Infinite Auto Protection Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

My car broke down so I called a bunch of warranty companies. None of them would cover my vehicle due to preexisting issues. Even though I didnt sign up with Infinite, they at least helped me find cheaper parts and a garage with more affordable rates to get my car fixed. They are also sending an inspector out after the work is done to verify there are no issues with my car. And if so then they said they might offer coverage.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Unfortunately, there are no vehicle service contract companies that can cover repair that is needed before the policy starts. We are happy that were able to help you otherwise.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

My car broke down so I got a bunch of quotes online. I went with Infinite Auto Protection because the sales guy was really nice and not pushy like the other companies. The warranty didn't start for 30 days so I waited until it kicked in to file the claim. The repair shop told Infinite that the car was in the garage the whole time so they denied my claim. Come to find out there are no warranty companies that will cover cars that are already broken. Anyway the reason why I give them 5 stars is because they refunded my money 100% even though the next warranty company only refunded 30%.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thanks Mike for the review and understanding how this process works. Unfortunately, there is no company that can cover claims for breakdowns that happened before the contract begins.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

I went online and requested a quote. They called me before I had a chance to close the window out. I was expecting high pressure to buy but it was the opposite. Went over all the coverage options and prices for each. Spoke to my wife that night, checked some reviews and signed up the next day.

Infinite Auto Protection response

I will definitely pass this along to the team that handles the policies. We put a lot of training into developing our team. Glad to see it is working.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I called Infinite Auto Protection after purchasing my used Honda Odyssey. The salesperson was great. He reduced the price of the plan that he first quoted, extended my warranty 20000 miles, let me make 5 large payment interest free and he cut my deductible in half. I had called 3 other aftermarket warranty companies they all want significant more money for less coverage and gave no discount for paying all at once. Their warranty coverage on the top level plan covers everything.

After four months of owning my new but used van, the alternator went. Fortunately I had coverage from Infinite Auto. They were able to inspect the vehicle within one business day, they were prompt with response and working with the dealership. Even the representative at the dealership commended their professionalism and very comprehensive plan. What would have been a true headache turned out to be very simple. The whole process was seamless start to finish. I cannot say enough good things and I will recommend this company to everyone I know buying a used car.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Joshua, we appreciate that you are willing to recommend us. Thank you kindly.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I switched to a Infinite Auto Protection for various reasons, but I’ll just name a few. The customer service was the biggest reason. I could rarely get a hold of a representative from my old insurance provider. It was like pulling teeth trying to get questions answered of any sort. With Infinite Auto Protection, the customer service feels more natural and less forced like I’ve experienced in the past.

The second reason is their stable pricing. My previous insurance provider would fluctuate pricing frequently. It was deceptive and misleading. Infinite Auto Protection has coverage options that are transparent about pricing. My third reason is their commitment to servicing their customers fully. I’ve had customer service experiences where they meant well, but really didn’t solve my problems. With Infinite Auto Protection, I feel like all my problems are handled efficiently and without delay. Their level of commitment is certainly impressive!

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you for taking the time to talk about your experiences. We put a lot of time and resources into continued education for our employees.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

So far so good. John has always been super helpful and really nice to talk to. Had a recent claim which needed an inspection. Thank goodness they did. The shop told me the transmission blew. The inspector found the real problem was a sensor and it was covered.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I'm not sure how they have an A+ rating with all the customer complaints here, but I have to say that this is a very poorly ran company and they are quite honestly borderline fraudulent. They took over a month before ultimately denying a legitimate claim. It appears they go through a checklist of excuses to find a reason to not honor their end of the contract. I was asked for maintenance records, to which I provided directly from the dealership and got a lengthy run around about the maintenance records not being "detailed" enough. After days of me having to try to obtain more "detailed" maintenance records I had to write a lengthy letter stating that they were in breach of contract because the maintenance records that were provided answered all needed information stated in the contract.

After this letter was received I was contacted about a water pump that was changed in regards to the issue that caused my car to go to the shop. They stated that the mechanic changed it without their direction. They were the only ones in contact with the mechanic after I had my car towed there, ultimately the claim was denied and after the run around with them I am ok with that. My discontent goes further now as I'm needing to cancel this policy as I will need to move on from my vehicle and it has been going on 3 weeks since I contacted them about cancelling my policy! No one in the customer service department can ever seem to give you an answer and always needs to call you back, and those call backs can take days and weeks. The bottom line is BUYER BEWARE of this company.

Infinite Auto Protection response

The contract started at mileage 72,776. Your claim for a new engine was filed with a mileage of 72,819. We had your vehicle inspected. The inspection report states:

“….The inspector verified there is a new water pump installed on the engine. There is evidence of coolant intermix when looking into the engine oil fill cap area. The left bank spark plugs were removed from the cylinder head. The Service Consultant turned the engine over using the starter motor and engine coolant was observed blowing out of the cylinders…. The conditions observed are consistent with the engine being overheated and an internal cylinder head gasket failure.”

We asked repeatedly for paperwork demonstrating the water pump replacement, it was never provided. Obviously, we would want to verify when the vehicle began overheating. At this point, you requested to cancel, and we have assisted with cancellation.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

This company is a fraud! They turned down two claims after two companies said the manifold/turbo was broke. They said (without knowing) that it was a pre-exiting issue. The company had no problem taking my money prior too. Ray was rude throughout the process as well, Stay away!

Infinite Auto Protection response

We apologize the claims were not handled to your satisfaction. We were provided a repair estimate exceeding $5,000. We requested the vehicle be properly diagnosed so we can determine coverage. You chose to cancel rather than have the diagnosis completed, and you were provided a refund.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Brought my car in to the shop for repairs. Called Infinite and they sent an inspector out and paid for my rental while my car was in the shop. The inspector made a mistake which Infinite fixed and paid them for the repairs. People make mistakes but infinite took care of it so I am thankful.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Very professional for a warranty company. I got quotes from several companies and they are all so pushy to try and force a warranty on you without research. They kept dropping the price if I paid that day, just seemed like a SCAM. The reason why I chose these guys was because they didn't push me at all and answered all my questions.

Infinite Auto Protection Company Information