Find an Extended Auto Warranties partner

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

About Infinite Auto Protection

Infinite Auto Protection offers extended auto warranties for used vehicles. The company has three levels of warranty coverage: Prime, Modern and Foundation. All three plans also come with additional benefits, including towing, flat tire changes, fuel delivery, jump-starts and rental car reimbursement. Infinite Auto Protection also guarantees full payment of covered repairs minus your deductible.

Find Extended Auto Warranties partners near you

Pros

• Covers older cars
    • Use any repair facility
    • Direct dealer

Cons

• Weak trip interruption reimbursement
    • Little variation among plans

Bottom Line

Infinite Auto Protection offers extended auto warranties directly. Although its coverage isn’t the most customizable, the ease of dealing with a direct dealer makes Infinite Auto Protection a good choice.

Top Infinite Auto Protection Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Very nice and accommodating to answer all my questions and inquiries that I had. Very patient - cost was reasonable. Did not have to wait to get car in and serviced. From the begi...

Verified

This company is outstanding, I used the policy several months after I purchased it and the cost of repairs almost covered the cost of the policy. I also bought another policy for ...

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Infinite Auto Protection cost

Although extended auto warranty prices vary based on the year, make, model and mileage of a car, expect an Infinite Auto Protection extended warranty to cost about 3 cents per mile of coverage. In return, Infinite Auto Protection covers 100% of the cost of covered repairs, minus your deductible, which is usually $100.

The best way to get an accurate price for an extended auto warranty is to call or request a quote. Sample contracts are also available on the Infinite Auto Protection website.

On some Infinite Auto Protection contracts, full payment is required upfront. However, this usually earns you a discount, and monthly payment plans are available in many cases if you prefer not to pay upfront.

If you decide you don’t want your extended auto warranty, you can get your money back thanks to the company’s 30-day guarantee. However, this only applies if you haven’t made any claims.

Infinite Auto Protection plans

Infinite Auto Protection offers three extended auto warranty plans: Foundation, Modern and Prime. The Foundation and Modern plans are fairly similar, but the Prime plan significantly increases your overall coverage.

Foundation
    The Foundation plan covers eight categories of repairs:
    Modern
    The Modern plan covers everything the Foundation plan does and adds coverage for steering components:
    • Steering
    Prime
    The Prime plan covers fifteen categories in total, including several high-tech features, like sunroof motors, power antennas and ambient temperature sensors. A comprehensive list is included on Infinite Auto Protection’s website.
    • Steering
    • Super/turbocharger
    • Fuel system
    • Heater and AC
    • Front/rear suspension
    • ABS
    • High-tech parts

Infinite Auto Protection coverage

Infinite Auto Protection is a direct dealer of extended auto warranties, while most extended auto warranty companies only serve as brokers. One upside of working with a direct dealer is that there is no intermediary between you and your warranty provider. This can save you money and make it easier to ask questions or file a dispute.

Infinite Auto Protection pays for repairs made at licensed dealerships and repair facilities. There also isn’t a specific network you must stick to in order for Infinite Auto Protection to honor your claim.

Infinite Auto Protection can cover cars with up to 140,000 miles, but coverage is not available in Washington, Nevada, Missouri or Hawaii.

Every Infinite Auto Protection warranty also includes:

• Courtesy towing
    • 24/7 roadside assistance
    • Rental car reimbursement
    • Trip interruption reimbursement

Infinite Auto Protection’s rental car reimbursement is $35 a day for up to six days. Its trip interruption reimbursement is $150, which is lower than what some other extended auto warranty companies offer.

Infinite Auto Protection FAQ

Where is Infinite Auto Protection available?
    The company’s extended auto warranty coverage is available in all states except Washington, Hawaii, Missouri and Nevada.
    How many warranties does Infinite Auto Protection offer?
    Infinite Auto Protection offers three warranty plans: Prime, Modern and Foundation. All three cover a range of components, including your vehicle’s engine and transmission. Each plan also comes with additional benefits, such as rental car reimbursement and towing.
    Can I cancel my warranty with Infinite Auto Protection?
    Yes, you can cancel your plan within 30 days of coverage for a full refund. However, you must not have filed a claim within this period. If you have filed a claim, you’ll need to pay a cancellation fee plus a prorated amount of your warranty price.

Is Infinite Auto Protection worth it?

Infinite Auto Protection is a good choice for extended auto warranties. The average price of its plans is fair and comparable to those of competitors. Direct dealers like Infinite Auto Protection are also typically easier to work with than brokers. Although its plans don't offer a wide array of coverages, Infinite Auto Protection’s Prime plan is a comprehensive choice that covers high-tech features. Last of all, its coverage for cars with up to 140,000 miles makes the company a solid choice if you want to cover an older car.

Infinite Auto Protection Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2021

Do not pay for this service at this company. I think it’s a scam. I signed up for coverage and then happen to buy a new car so I didn’t need the service anymore and canceled the plan. I was told I would receive a prorated refund I have been waiting over five months and have not gotten anything. The Michigan Attorney General‘s office has said to me they’ve received quite a few complaints. Stay away from this company unless you want to go through the experience I’m going through now.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2021

We took out 2 car warranties a year ago. Found out they don't cover major repairs on our cars. Cancelled the policy June 2021. Still 'under consideration' for refund in November 2021- 5 months... worst company.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

Consumer affairs Description is wrong!!! The car may go only to ASE garage. Parts may be purchase at cheapest internet prices. Infinite won’t account for the week delivery time. They won’t pay for the whole repair, only partial for ** reasons that are false. I purchase ZERO deductible. The garage informed me that 2 front axles on Lincoln will be $890 labor and material. Infinite only pays $ 460. But you have to get the cheapest internet part and wait for delivery. So out of pocket will be $430. Where is the ZERO deductible. And which garage shops on line with zero profit and warranty it? All extended warranty companies are #1 SCUM!!! You are welcome to check all others as well.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

0 Stars. June 2021: I canceled 2 Infinite Warranty policy coverages and provided mileage (photo of odometers) for prorated refund. October 2021: No response to emails or messages from Customer Service [CS]. Calls to CS tell me refund "is being Processed". Reading the other reviews here this is a clear pattern of delaying tactics via CS/not refunding monies owed by contract/not responding to Messages on site or emails to CS. The majority of reviews on the BBB site are also negative (same complaints as here) related to coverage & payments, the frustrations of cancellation and getting refunds. One reviewer states they investigated and they did not have a business license in Michigan. Stay Away. Consumer Affairs needs to address having this co. on this site.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I have bought a warranty from them but by the time I needed their protection they refuse to follow their contract and wanted to use USED PART and only 2hrs labor and only up to $90/h. They never gave my money back as I have requested money back since I’ve never used their service but after 2 months still no response from them. Their phone number is always on hold or says outside of business hour when choose different options.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

Do not purchase an extended warranty from Infinite Auto Protection! They do not pay for anything, which I was told differently when they sold me their warranty plan. All costs have completely come out of my pocket. Furthermore, you cannot reach them by phone. I feel completely, utterly stupid that I could fall for such a poor product. I did not do my homework and search and read reviews on this company. Had I done so, I would have never made such a purchase. You know how the saying goes, "buyer beware". Be very aware and steer clear of the company.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

I contacted the city of Romulus MI and they do not have a Business License or ever had a business license to operate. They are not a member of the BBB. Do not do business with this company, they will not answer any of their phones anymore...

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

Lied about coverage. Extremely rude service on the phone. Did not pay for repairs and parts that were listed as covered in a contract. Dropped phone several times during conversation, refused to connect to underwriter.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

Sold my car in April 2021, submitted my mileage and all required information and since then they have held up my refund. Each month I call I'm given the same script.. They have my info, it's processed, it's with the billing dept., that's another entity, they can't give me the billing number, a manager will call me; no one has ever returned my call. After waiting over an hour each month to speak to someone same and receive the same script, they always hang up on my face when I won't accept the repeating update. Horrible organization. Liars. They cover absolutely nothing. There so many clause when you need to use it. Several horrible customers service. It a big scam.

Original review: July 6, 2021

This is the worst, most fraudulent business EVER. The 1st time we even attempted a claim they say it's a pre-existing condition, on brakes? I don't think so. They find a way to slither out of claims. And then, trying to contact them, they hide from phone call and emails. In fact if you try to call them, you won't be able to get through AT All. And to fax, their fax line will be busy. And forget email, they just won't respond. We will be taking them to small claims court.

Quick and easy. Get matched with an Auto Warranty partner.

Infinite Auto Protection Company Information