Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.53/5

A+ Rated with the BBB. Infinite Auto Protection provides coverage for your vehicle in the event of any breakdown and guarantees 100% payment, less any deductibles, of all covered repairs. 30 day Money Back Guarantee and Price Match Guarantee.

BOTTOM LINE

Infinite Auto Protection offers extended auto warranties directly to customers. Although there is a lack of variety in the plans' coverage, the ease of dealing with a direct dealer make Infinite Auto Protection a good choice.

PROS

• Covers older cars
  • Customers can use any repair facility
  • Direct dealer

CONS

• Weak trip interruption reimbursement
  • Some plans are very similar

Top Infinite Auto Protection Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?

The insurance plan offered to me by Infinite Auto Protection was not only hassle free, but also more competitive than other alternatives I looked into. I couldn't ignore the value in the offer or the hundreds of dollars I'd be saving.

Their insurance protection is second to none! I’ve been able to receive vehicle assistance just about whenever I want. Getting insured my companies like Infinite Auto Protection is almost considered essential if you’re involved in a job that requires driving.

Infinite Auto Protection Call Now Toll Free (734) 366-4354 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Infinite Auto Protection cost

Although extended auto warranty prices vary based on the year, make, model and mileage of a car, you can expect an Infinite Auto Protection extended auto warranty to cost about 3 cents per mile. This is cheaper than most other extended auto warranties. On some Infinite Auto Protection contracts, full upfront payment is required.

The best way to get an accurate idea of the cost of an extended auto warranty is to call or request a quote. An Infinite Auto Protection representative will email or call with details about the quote. Sample contracts are also available on the Infinite Auto Protection website.

If you are unsatisfied with or decide you don’t want your extended auto warranty, you can request your money back thanks to the company’s 30-day money back guarantee. This can only be done if you haven’t made any claims.

Infinite Auto Protection covers 100 percent of payments for repairs minus the deductible, which is usually $100.

Infinite Auto Protection plans

Infinite Auto Protection offers three extended auto warranty plans. They are called Foundation, Modern and Prime.

Foundation covers eight categories of repairs and Modern covers nine. Modern covers steering, a potentially significant repair cost, while Foundation does not. The Prime plan covers fifteen categories in total, including several high-tech features, like sunroof motors, power antennae and ambient temperature sensors. A comprehensive list is included on Infinite Auto Protection’s website.

Foundation
  • Front/rear suspension
  • ABS brakes
  • High-tech parts

Infinite Auto Protection coverage

Infinite Auto Protection serves as a direct dealer of extended auto warranties. Infinite Auto Protection reviews praise this aspect of the company. Serving as a dealer is different from most extended auto warranty companies who serve as brokers. One upside of having a direct dealer is that there is no middleman. This can make it easier to ask questions or file a dispute. Infinite Auto Protection will also pay for repairs made at licensed dealerships and repair facilities. There isn’t a specific network customers must stick to in order for Infinite Auto Protection to honor their claim. Infinite Auto Protection can cover cars with up to 140,000 miles. Coverage is not available in Washington, Nevada, Missouri or Hawaii.

Every Infinite Auto Protection warranty includes courtesy towing, 24/7 roadside assistance and rental car reimbursement in case your car is in the shop for repairs. Infinite Auto Protection offers both trip interruption reimbursement and rental car reimbursement. Rental car reimbursement is $35 a day for up to six days for a total of $210. Trip interruption reimbursement is $150, which is lower than what some other extended auto warranty companies offer.

Is Infinite Auto Protection good?

Infinite Auto Protection is a good choice for extended auto warranties. The average price of their plans is fair and comparable to their competitors. Direct dealers like Infinite Auto Protection are typically easier to work with than most brokers. Although their plans do not offer a wide array in coverage, their Prime plan is a comprehensive choice that also covers high-tech features. Last of all, their coverage for cars with up to 140,000 miles makes them a solid choice for those wanting protection for older cars.

Infinite Auto Protection Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

Infinite is no joke. I went into the shop on Monday. They sent an inspector on Tuesday and got it approved early morning and I had my car back on Wednesday. Very smooth and easy process. Definitely, recommend to anyone who is looking for a warranty for their car. I liked how affordable the payment plan was and thank you again.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 5, 2020

I recently purchased a used 2015 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 from a dealership which was out of warranty. The car had be thoroughly inspected by the dealer's service department to be in excellent condition with only 18,980 miles. After purchasing the car, I immediately had the windows tinted and ceramic coated. I have done this with all of my vehicles to ensure that they are in top-notch condition for as long as I own them.

Since I had never purchased a "used" vehicle out of warranty before, I was concerned about the possibility of driving the car off the lot and not have any protection whatsoever. So, like any good consumer, I quickly began doing my due diligence and started learning about "after market warranties" and "vehicle service contracts," etc. The top 3 rated companies did not even offer contracts for my vehicle. I saw IAP online, filled out a short questionnaire, and spoke with Cameron, a sales rep. Cameron was professional, personable, and patient on several different phone calls to not only explain their coverage plans for my vehicle but to answer all of my questions.

The prices quoted by 2 Maserati dealerships on a 4-year "bumper to bumper" warranty seemed to compare to the PRIME warranty/service contract offered by IAP. The price difference sounded just a little too good to be true. I'm still wondering how it's possible??? However, after contacting 1 of IAP's other competitors, I was impressed with IAP's claims process, where once you file a claim, they take care of everything. In the end, Cameron was able to give me what I think is a fair and equitable rate of $4,500 on a 5-year/75,000 mile contract. (I don't drive a lot of miles in a given year.)

Being one of those rare people who regularly maintains my vehicles and keeps all records and receipts, I hope and pray I never need to file a claim for as long as I plan to own the car, however, Cameron gave me an added level of confidence on my last phone call with him, so I pulled the trigger and my contract is on its way via e-mail and USPS. (I'm happy to know that I can cancel within 30 days if I discover any reason why I should not have made this choice.) Thank you again Cameron for your thoroughness and patience. If I have any issues, I'm happy to know that you're there; so you can't go anywhere for the next 5 years. :D

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

This is by far the best warranty company I have had in a long time and I get warranties for all my cars, Reason being is because they have the best customer service and claims department who are always really helpful and respectful when I call. Very happy with the service they provide and will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thanks Jeff. Glad we could help you out.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

I got a quote from them and then checked around to see how they compared. They were not the cheapest but all the companies I called that were cheaper just kept dropping the price when I tried to get off the phone. The other companies just seemed like they just wanted my money so I signed up with Infinite Auto Protection. I haven't filed a claim yet so we will see.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Very professional for a warranty company. I got quotes from several companies and they are all so pushy to try and force a warranty on you without research. They kept dropping the price if I paid that day, just seemed like a SCAM. The reason why I chose these guys was because they didn't push me at all and answered all my questions.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

My vehicle overheated and stopped running. It was immediately towed to a Jaguar dealer. The dealer assessed the car with a blown head gasket, something that can happen randomly. I have top coverage from Infinite. They sent an inspector, the inspector found the same thing confirmed with the dealer. Claims also spoke to the dealer and confirmed same issue, no fault of mine not a common issue with this particular vehicle. It’s been 14 days and no one will resolve the claim. I’m out several hundred dollars in rental fees. I have called 20 times getting the same answer “ it’s under review”. Agents constantly saying people are out of the office. Promising resolution by the end of the day. Leaving me on hold, dropping my calls etc.

Dealer even called them several times to go over every detail. I have been hung up on, treated as if I should not call anymore. They will not let you speak to an adjuster ever. They are avoiding resolving my claim because it's for the engine and expensive to fix. The service records are perfect. They just want me to go away. Rude, curt and unwilling to help. This company appears to be a typical scam. Collect your premium then if it’s too expensive a claim not pay. Stay away from them at all costs. As of today still no resolution the rep is suddenly out to lunch and not returning to the office. One excuse after another.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

Bibi who works in the claims department was awesome!! She helped me understand what was going on with my vehicle and was updating me the whole way through while dealing with with the dealership directly. I will also be signing up my other car with Infinite.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

This company is outstanding, I used the policy several months after I purchased it and the cost of repairs almost covered the cost of the policy. I also bought another policy for my mother which they gave me a really good deal on. Highly recommended!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

This is my first time getting an extended auto warranty for my car so I was a little hesitant to purchase one but after speaking to the sales rep and a few other companies I am very confident and happy moving forward. So far so good.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I love Infinite Auto! I bought a 5 year 100K mile plan back in September 2019 and I put in claim for transmission problems and they paid out almost what I paid for the whole policy!! Very happy with the process and will recommend to friends and family.

Infinite Auto Protection Company Information