Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.34/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

A+ Rated with the BBB. Infinite Auto Protection provides coverage for your vehicle in the event of any breakdown and guarantees 100% payment, less any deductibles, of all covered repairs. 30 day Money Back Guarantee and Price Match Guarantee.

BOTTOM LINE

Infinite Auto Protection offers extended auto warranties directly to customers. Although there is a lack of variety in the plans' coverage, the ease of dealing with a direct dealer make Infinite Auto Protection a good choice.

PROS

• Covers older cars
    • Customers can use any repair facility
    • Direct dealer

CONS

• Weak trip interruption reimbursement
    • Some plans are very similar

Top Infinite Auto Protection Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?

The insurance plan offered to me by Infinite Auto Protection was not only hassle free, but also more competitive than other alternatives I looked into. I couldn't ignore the value in the offer or the hundreds of dollars I'd be saving.

Their insurance protection is second to none! I've been able to receive vehicle assistance just about whenever I want.

Find my match

Infinite Auto Protection cost

Although extended auto warranty prices vary based on the year, make, model and mileage of a car, you can expect an Infinite Auto Protection extended auto warranty to cost about 3 cents per mile. This is cheaper than most other extended auto warranties. On some Infinite Auto Protection contracts, full upfront payment is required.

The best way to get an accurate idea of the cost of an extended auto warranty is to call or request a quote. An Infinite Auto Protection representative will email or call with details about the quote. Sample contracts are also available on the Infinite Auto Protection website.

If you are unsatisfied with or decide you don’t want your extended auto warranty, you can request your money back thanks to the company’s 30-day money back guarantee. This can only be done if you haven’t made any claims.

Infinite Auto Protection covers 100 percent of payments for repairs minus the deductible, which is usually $100.

Infinite Auto Protection plans

Infinite Auto Protection offers three extended auto warranty plans. They are called Foundation, Modern and Prime.

Foundation covers eight categories of repairs and Modern covers nine. Modern covers steering, a potentially significant repair cost, while Foundation does not. The Prime plan covers fifteen categories in total, including several high-tech features, like sunroof motors, power antennae and ambient temperature sensors. A comprehensive list is included on Infinite Auto Protection’s website.

Foundation
      • Front/rear suspension
      • ABS brakes
      • High-tech parts

Infinite Auto Protection coverage

Infinite Auto Protection serves as a direct dealer of extended auto warranties. Infinite Auto Protection reviews praise this aspect of the company. Serving as a dealer is different from most extended auto warranty companies who serve as brokers. One upside of having a direct dealer is that there is no middleman. This can make it easier to ask questions or file a dispute. Infinite Auto Protection will also pay for repairs made at licensed dealerships and repair facilities. There isn’t a specific network customers must stick to in order for Infinite Auto Protection to honor their claim. Infinite Auto Protection can cover cars with up to 140,000 miles. Coverage is not available in Washington, Nevada, Missouri or Hawaii.

Every Infinite Auto Protection warranty includes courtesy towing, 24/7 roadside assistance and rental car reimbursement in case your car is in the shop for repairs. Infinite Auto Protection offers both trip interruption reimbursement and rental car reimbursement. Rental car reimbursement is $35 a day for up to six days for a total of $210. Trip interruption reimbursement is $150, which is lower than what some other extended auto warranty companies offer.

Is Infinite Auto Protection good?

Infinite Auto Protection is a good choice for extended auto warranties. The average price of their plans is fair and comparable to their competitors. Direct dealers like Infinite Auto Protection are typically easier to work with than most brokers. Although their plans do not offer a wide array in coverage, their Prime plan is a comprehensive choice that also covers high-tech features. Last of all, their coverage for cars with up to 140,000 miles makes them a solid choice for those wanting protection for older cars.

Infinite Auto Protection Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?

Original review: March 5, 2020

I recently purchased a used 2015 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 from a dealership which was out of warranty. The car had be thoroughly inspected by the dealer's service department to be in excellent condition with only 18,980 miles. After purchasing the car, I immediately had the windows tinted and ceramic coated. I have done this with all of my vehicles to ensure that they are in top-notch condition for as long as I own them.

Since I had never purchased a "used" vehicle out of warranty before, I was concerned about the possibility of driving the car off the lot and not have any protection whatsoever. So, like any good consumer, I quickly began doing my due diligence and started learning about "after market warranties" and "vehicle service contracts," etc. The top 3 rated companies did not even offer contracts for my vehicle. I saw IAP online, filled out a short questionnaire, and spoke with Cameron, a sales rep. Cameron was professional, personable, and patient on several different phone calls to not only explain their coverage plans for my vehicle but to answer all of my questions.

The prices quoted by 2 Maserati dealerships on a 4-year "bumper to bumper" warranty seemed to compare to the PRIME warranty/service contract offered by IAP. The price difference sounded just a little too good to be true. I'm still wondering how it's possible??? However, after contacting 1 of IAP's other competitors, I was impressed with IAP's claims process, where once you file a claim, they take care of everything. In the end, Cameron was able to give me what I think is a fair and equitable rate of $4,500 on a 5-year/75,000 mile contract. (I don't drive a lot of miles in a given year.)

Being one of those rare people who regularly maintains my vehicles and keeps all records and receipts, I hope and pray I never need to file a claim for as long as I plan to own the car, however, Cameron gave me an added level of confidence on my last phone call with him, so I pulled the trigger and my contract is on its way via e-mail and USPS. (I'm happy to know that I can cancel within 30 days if I discover any reason why I should not have made this choice.) Thank you again Cameron for your thoroughness and patience. If I have any issues, I'm happy to know that you're there; so you can't go anywhere for the next 5 years. :D

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

Thank you IAP for covering the repairs. I took my car in for an oil change and the mechanic told me I needed about $8k worth of work. I called Infinite Protection and they sent an inspector who found that only a few things were wrong with the vehicle and then Infinite covered the repairs fully. After I took my car to another mechanic because I didn't know who to believe. This mechanic found no other issues with my car. Thank you for being so honest.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
        Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

My car broke down so I called a bunch of warranty companies. None of them would cover my vehicle due to preexisting issues. Even though I didnt sign up with Infinite, they at least helped me find cheaper parts and a garage with more affordable rates to get my car fixed. They are also sending an inspector out after the work is done to verify there are no issues with my car. And if so then they said they might offer coverage.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Unfortunately, there are no vehicle service contract companies that can cover repair that is needed before the policy starts. We are happy that were able to help you otherwise.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

So I filled out a quote expecting to get a written offer but they called me instead. After answering my questions they sent me the quote in writing with a copy of the contract. I reviewed it and compared it to other companies offering warranties and Infinite seemed to be the best deal. See if they are just as nice when I file a claim.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thanks for your review Fanny. We are so happy we were able to cover your claim.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

My car broke down so I got a bunch of quotes online. I went with Infinite Auto Protection because the sales guy was really nice and not pushy like the other companies. The warranty didn't start for 30 days so I waited until it kicked in to file the claim. The repair shop told Infinite that the car was in the garage the whole time so they denied my claim. Come to find out there are no warranty companies that will cover cars that are already broken. Anyway the reason why I give them 5 stars is because they refunded my money 100% even though the next warranty company only refunded 30%.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thanks Mike for the review and understanding how this process works. Unfortunately, there is no company that can cover claims for breakdowns that happened before the contract begins.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

I would not recommend this company to anyone... I purchased a premium package to cover my BMW. One year after having the coverage, I was told it would not cover an oil gasket that needed replaced. I paid over $2000 for what I thought was complete coverage of my vehicle as it was explained to me when I made the decision to purchase to warranty. This company is a rip off and I would steer clear of any and all purchases from them. Complete waste of money.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

It's rare to find genuinely good people who will go above and beyond to resolve your issues, I had a hard time signing the document online after signing up for the program and they took the time to go through the contract and send it back. Very good work.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

I have dealt with a lot of customer service agents in my life with being on hold for long periods at a time and not resolving my issues the way I see fit but Infinite made sure I was happy and all good to go before I hung up. Great job. Very very recommended.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2020

I am 78 years old and I had a very hard time signing the document online. Bibi was very helpful and patient with me in completing and signing the document. Great customer service! They are pretty good at their work and very honest. I will definitely recommend.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

Infinite is no joke. I went into the shop on Monday. They sent an inspector on Tuesday and got it approved early morning and I had my car back on Wednesday. Very smooth and easy process. Definitely, recommend to anyone who is looking for a warranty for their car. I liked how affordable the payment plan was and thank you again.

Infinite Auto Protection Company Information