Call toll free
3.90/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

A+ Rated with the BBB. Infinite Auto Protection provides coverage for your vehicle in the event of any breakdown and guarantees 100% payment, less any deductibles, of all covered repairs. 30 day Money Back Guarantee and Price Match Guarantee.

BOTTOM LINE

Infinite Auto Protection offers extended auto warranties directly to customers. Although there is a lack of variety in the plans' coverage, the ease of dealing with a direct dealer make Infinite Auto Protection a good choice.

PROS

• Covers older cars
  • Customers can use any repair facility
  • Direct dealer

CONS

• Weak trip interruption reimbursement
  • Some plans are very similar

Top Infinite Auto Protection Reviews

11/27/2018

The insurance plan offered to me by Infinite Auto Protection was not only hassle free, but also more competitive than other alternatives I looked into. I couldn't ignore the value in the offer or the hundreds of dollars I'd be saving.

12/03/2018

Their insurance protection is second to none! I've been able to receive vehicle assistance just about whenever I want.

Infinite Auto Protection cost

Although extended auto warranty prices vary based on the year, make, model and mileage of a car, you can expect an Infinite Auto Protection extended auto warranty to cost about 3 cents per mile. This is cheaper than most other extended auto warranties. On some Infinite Auto Protection contracts, full upfront payment is required.

The best way to get an accurate idea of the cost of an extended auto warranty is to call or request a quote. An Infinite Auto Protection representative will email or call with details about the quote. Sample contracts are also available on the Infinite Auto Protection website.

If you are unsatisfied with or decide you don’t want your extended auto warranty, you can request your money back thanks to the company’s 30-day money back guarantee. This can only be done if you haven’t made any claims.

Infinite Auto Protection covers 100 percent of payments for repairs minus the deductible, which is usually $100.

Infinite Auto Protection plans

Infinite Auto Protection offers three extended auto warranty plans. They are called Foundation, Modern and Prime.

Foundation covers eight categories of repairs and Modern covers nine. Modern covers steering, a potentially significant repair cost, while Foundation does not. The Prime plan covers fifteen categories in total, including several high-tech features, like sunroof motors, power antennae and ambient temperature sensors. A comprehensive list is included on Infinite Auto Protection’s website.

Foundation
  • Front/rear suspension
  • ABS brakes
  • High-tech parts

Infinite Auto Protection coverage

Infinite Auto Protection serves as a direct dealer of extended auto warranties. Infinite Auto Protection reviews praise this aspect of the company. Serving as a dealer is different from most extended auto warranty companies who serve as brokers. One upside of having a direct dealer is that there is no middleman. This can make it easier to ask questions or file a dispute. Infinite Auto Protection will also pay for repairs made at licensed dealerships and repair facilities. There isn’t a specific network customers must stick to in order for Infinite Auto Protection to honor their claim. Infinite Auto Protection can cover cars with up to 300,000 miles. Coverage is not available in Washington, Nevada, Missouri or Hawaii.

Every Infinite Auto Protection warranty includes courtesy towing, 24/7 roadside assistance and rental car reimbursement in case your car is in the shop for repairs. Infinite Auto Protection offers both trip interruption reimbursement and rental car reimbursement. Rental car reimbursement is $35 a day for up to six days for a total of $210. Trip interruption reimbursement is $150, which is lower than what some other extended auto warranty companies offer.

Is Infinite Auto Protection good?

Infinite Auto Protection is a good choice for extended auto warranties. The average price of their plans is fair and comparable to their competitors. Direct dealers like Infinite Auto Protection are typically easier to work with than most brokers. Although their plans do not offer a wide array in coverage, their Prime plan is a comprehensive choice that also covers high-tech features. Last of all, their coverage for cars with up to 300,000 miles makes them a solid choice for those wanting protection for older cars.

Infinite Auto Protection Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

My car broke down so I got a bunch of quotes online. I went with Infinite Auto Protection because the sales guy was really nice and not pushy like the other companies. The warranty didn't start for 30 days so I waited until it kicked in to file the claim. The repair shop told Infinite that the car was in the garage the whole time so they denied my claim. Come to find out there are no warranty companies that will cover cars that are already broken. Anyway the reason why I give them 5 stars is because they refunded my money 100% even though the next warranty company only refunded 30%.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I called Infinite Auto Protection after purchasing my used Honda Odyssey. The salesperson was great. He reduced the price of the plan that he first quoted, extended my warranty 20000 miles, let me make 5 large payment interest free and he cut my deductible in half. I had called 3 other aftermarket warranty companies they all want significant more money for less coverage and gave no discount for paying all at once. Their warranty coverage on the top level plan covers everything.

After four months of owning my new but used van, the alternator went. Fortunately I had coverage from Infinite Auto. They were able to inspect the vehicle within one business day, they were prompt with response and working with the dealership. Even the representative at the dealership commended their professionalism and very comprehensive plan. What would have been a true headache turned out to be very simple. The whole process was seamless start to finish. I cannot say enough good things and I will recommend this company to everyone I know buying a used car.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Joshua, we appreciate that you are willing to recommend us. Thank you kindly.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I switched to a Infinite Auto Protection for various reasons, but I’ll just name a few. The customer service was the biggest reason. I could rarely get a hold of a representative from my old insurance provider. It was like pulling teeth trying to get questions answered of any sort. With Infinite Auto Protection, the customer service feels more natural and less forced like I’ve experienced in the past.

The second reason is their stable pricing. My previous insurance provider would fluctuate pricing frequently. It was deceptive and misleading. Infinite Auto Protection has coverage options that are transparent about pricing. My third reason is their commitment to servicing their customers fully. I’ve had customer service experiences where they meant well, but really didn’t solve my problems. With Infinite Auto Protection, I feel like all my problems are handled efficiently and without delay. Their level of commitment is certainly impressive!

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you for taking the time to talk about your experiences. We put a lot of time and resources into continued education for our employees.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

The insurance plan offered to me by Infinite Auto Protection was not only hassle free, but also more competitive than other alternatives I looked into. I couldn’t ignore the value in the offer or the hundreds of dollars I’d be saving. So far, my first impression has been the customer service experience and competitive pricing structure. I can also vouch for their flexibility. I’ll update my review at a later date after experiencing the quality of my insurance policy in action.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you Carla for the kind words. We look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Infinite Auto Protection has simplified the process of needing car repairs. Now instead of dreading car repairs, you can be fully prepared to handle any impending car troubles. So far, I’ve needed to get car work done twice in the past 2 months. I thoroughly enjoyed utilizing my insurance for each car repair. Not only does this save you time, but long term it saves you money too. The insurance practically pays for itself over time. Additionally, I drive frequently and depend on a reliable vehicle, so this insurance is a MUST for me. I recommend it to others who drive frequently for their transparency, attention to detail, professionalism, and time efficiency.

Thanks Tim.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

So I filled out a quote expecting to get a written offer but they called me instead. After answering my questions they sent me the quote in writing with a copy of the contract. I reviewed it and compared it to other companies offering warranties and Infinite seemed to be the best deal. See if they are just as nice when I file a claim.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

I purchased this warranty for a used vehicle. I spoke to the sales rep over the phone and asked which warranty would cover all of the infotainment system. I verified through the sales rep that I didn't have bumper to bumper, but that the higher cost warranty plan would cover the engine and all of the infotainment system. After a few months I was experience a problem with the bluetooth in the vehicle connecting to the infotainment. I went to the dealership 2 times to fix the problem. The dealer tried 2 different ways to fix the problem. That did not work. A few months later I was driving the vehicle and the engine light turned on. I took it to the dealer. The engine failed because a seam have come apart and caused the engine to leak oil. The dealer then called Infinite Auto Protection to claim that the engine failure and the infotainment system failing.

Infinite Auto Protection refused the claim. I called Infinite Auto Protection and talked to a rep. That rep was nice but stated that I was misinformed of the warranty and that they are refusing the claim. I stated that I was not trying to argue or change their policies. But if they can not cover my vehicle for engine failure and my infotainment system for failure then I would like to cancel my policy and get a refund. This was my first claim to Infinite Auto Protection. Almost a month later I haven't heard from Infinite Auto Protection. I am afraid they will now ignore all of my requests to refund my money. Horrible business, they made me feel like they are scamming me for my money. We will see how this ends.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

I went online and requested a quote. They called me before I had a chance to close the window out. I was expecting high pressure to buy but it was the opposite. Went over all the coverage options and prices for each. Spoke to my wife that night, checked some reviews and signed up the next day.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

Not only is my vehicle protected, but the amount of flexibility I have through Infinite Auto Protection is the real reward. There isn't any other provider out there like them. I won't be switching anytime soon because I haven't been able to find another vehicle protection policy as competitive or similar to theirs.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

The benefits you get by paying for a warranty with this company are infinitely better than others out there. The rates are very reasonable and they are willing to work with you. It's possible to avoid high interest payments and have a deductible that makes sense for your financial situation. Going with them from the start will avoid headaches and worries long term.

Infinite Auto Protection Company Information