Infinite Auto Protection Get a Free Quote Visit Website
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.96/5
Visit Website

A+ Rated with the BBB. Infinite Auto Protection provides coverage for your vehicle in the event of any breakdown and guarantees 100% payment, less any deductibles, of all covered repairs. 30 day Money Back Guarantee and Price Match Guarantee.

BOTTOM LINE

Infinite Auto Protection offers extended auto warranties directly to customers. Although there is a lack of variety in the plans' coverage, the ease of dealing with a direct dealer make Infinite Auto Protection a good choice.

PROS

• Covers older cars
  • Customers can use any repair facility
  • Direct dealer

CONS

• Weak trip interruption reimbursement
  • Some plans are very similar

Top Infinite Auto Protection Reviews

The insurance plan offered to me by Infinite Auto Protection was not only hassle free, but also more competitive than other alternatives I looked into. I couldn't ignore the value in the offer or the hundreds of dollars I'd be saving.

Their insurance protection is second to none! I've been able to receive vehicle assistance just about whenever I want.

Infinite Auto Protection Get a Free Quote Visit Website

Infinite Auto Protection cost

Although extended auto warranty prices vary based on the year, make, model and mileage of a car, you can expect an Infinite Auto Protection extended auto warranty to cost about 3 cents per mile. This is cheaper than most other extended auto warranties. On some Infinite Auto Protection contracts, full upfront payment is required.

The best way to get an accurate idea of the cost of an extended auto warranty is to call or request a quote. An Infinite Auto Protection representative will email or call with details about the quote. Sample contracts are also available on the Infinite Auto Protection website.

If you are unsatisfied with or decide you don’t want your extended auto warranty, you can request your money back thanks to the company’s 30-day money back guarantee. This can only be done if you haven’t made any claims.

Infinite Auto Protection covers 100 percent of payments for repairs minus the deductible, which is usually $100.

Infinite Auto Protection plans

Infinite Auto Protection offers three extended auto warranty plans. They are called Foundation, Modern and Prime.

Foundation covers eight categories of repairs and Modern covers nine. Modern covers steering, a potentially significant repair cost, while Foundation does not. The Prime plan covers fifteen categories in total, including several high-tech features, like sunroof motors, power antennae and ambient temperature sensors. A comprehensive list is included on Infinite Auto Protection’s website.

Foundation
  • Front/rear suspension
  • ABS brakes
  • High-tech parts

Infinite Auto Protection coverage

Infinite Auto Protection serves as a direct dealer of extended auto warranties. Infinite Auto Protection reviews praise this aspect of the company. Serving as a dealer is different from most extended auto warranty companies who serve as brokers. One upside of having a direct dealer is that there is no middleman. This can make it easier to ask questions or file a dispute. Infinite Auto Protection will also pay for repairs made at licensed dealerships and repair facilities. There isn’t a specific network customers must stick to in order for Infinite Auto Protection to honor their claim. Infinite Auto Protection can cover cars with up to 140,000 miles. Coverage is not available in Washington, Nevada, Missouri or Hawaii.

Every Infinite Auto Protection warranty includes courtesy towing, 24/7 roadside assistance and rental car reimbursement in case your car is in the shop for repairs. Infinite Auto Protection offers both trip interruption reimbursement and rental car reimbursement. Rental car reimbursement is $35 a day for up to six days for a total of $210. Trip interruption reimbursement is $150, which is lower than what some other extended auto warranty companies offer.

Is Infinite Auto Protection good?

Infinite Auto Protection is a good choice for extended auto warranties. The average price of their plans is fair and comparable to their competitors. Direct dealers like Infinite Auto Protection are typically easier to work with than most brokers. Although their plans do not offer a wide array in coverage, their Prime plan is a comprehensive choice that also covers high-tech features. Last of all, their coverage for cars with up to 140,000 miles makes them a solid choice for those wanting protection for older cars.

Infinite Auto Protection Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

Thank you IAP for covering the repairs. I took my car in for an oil change and the mechanic told me I needed about $8k worth of work. I called Infinite Protection and they sent an inspector who found that only a few things were wrong with the vehicle and then Infinite covered the repairs fully. After I took my car to another mechanic because I didn't know who to believe. This mechanic found no other issues with my car. Thank you for being so honest.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

My car broke down so I called a bunch of warranty companies. None of them would cover my vehicle due to preexisting issues. Even though I didnt sign up with Infinite, they at least helped me find cheaper parts and a garage with more affordable rates to get my car fixed. They are also sending an inspector out after the work is done to verify there are no issues with my car. And if so then they said they might offer coverage.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Unfortunately, there are no vehicle service contract companies that can cover repair that is needed before the policy starts. We are happy that were able to help you otherwise.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

My car broke down so I got a bunch of quotes online. I went with Infinite Auto Protection because the sales guy was really nice and not pushy like the other companies. The warranty didn't start for 30 days so I waited until it kicked in to file the claim. The repair shop told Infinite that the car was in the garage the whole time so they denied my claim. Come to find out there are no warranty companies that will cover cars that are already broken. Anyway the reason why I give them 5 stars is because they refunded my money 100% even though the next warranty company only refunded 30%.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thanks Mike for the review and understanding how this process works. Unfortunately, there is no company that can cover claims for breakdowns that happened before the contract begins.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

I went online and requested a quote. They called me before I had a chance to close the window out. I was expecting high pressure to buy but it was the opposite. Went over all the coverage options and prices for each. Spoke to my wife that night, checked some reviews and signed up the next day.

Infinite Auto Protection response

I will definitely pass this along to the team that handles the policies. We put a lot of training into developing our team. Glad to see it is working.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I called Infinite Auto Protection after purchasing my used Honda Odyssey. The salesperson was great. He reduced the price of the plan that he first quoted, extended my warranty 20000 miles, let me make 5 large payment interest free and he cut my deductible in half. I had called 3 other aftermarket warranty companies they all want significant more money for less coverage and gave no discount for paying all at once. Their warranty coverage on the top level plan covers everything.

After four months of owning my new but used van, the alternator went. Fortunately I had coverage from Infinite Auto. They were able to inspect the vehicle within one business day, they were prompt with response and working with the dealership. Even the representative at the dealership commended their professionalism and very comprehensive plan. What would have been a true headache turned out to be very simple. The whole process was seamless start to finish. I cannot say enough good things and I will recommend this company to everyone I know buying a used car.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Joshua, we appreciate that you are willing to recommend us. Thank you kindly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Money back guarantee, price match guarantee and super friendly service caused me to get the warranty with Infinite. The best warranty company. So far so good. Such a great protection plan that I added my entire family. Definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a car warranty.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I had the warranty a few years now and just had my first breakdown. They took care of the repairs without question. The only issue is the hold time with the claims department was a little long. So far my experience has been good.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

This is by far the best warranty company I have had in a long time and I get warranties for all my cars, Reason being is because they have the best customer service and claims department who are always really helpful and respectful when I call. Very happy with the service they provide and will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

Just filed a claim they had to send an inspector out to the garage. They covered everything in the contract but didn't cover my brake pads but that is not a covered part so I am happy. Saved me $2496 so far.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

The claim process was really easy compared to my last warranty with CarChex, They updated me as the claim was going on while just dealing with the shop through phone and email and paying them on time with their credit card. So overall pretty good.

Infinite Auto Protection Company Information