It's that easy Request Information
5.00/5
Based on 8 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Infinite Auto Protection provides coverage for your vehicle in the event of any breakdown and guarantees 100% payment, less any deductibles, of all covered repairs. Included with every plan are rental cars, 24/7 roadside assistance, courtesy towing and the option to choose your own repair facility. Whether you're facing electrical, engine/transmission or brake failures, Infinite Auto has a coverage plan for you! Call them or visit their website today to learn more!

8 Infinite Auto Protection Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

All I care about at this point is execution. I drive, and drive, and drive... and drive some more. So protecting my vehicle is an absolute must. I finally got fed up with my previous vehicle protection company and switched over to Infinite Auto Protection. So far, the customer service and quality of protection is much better. It finally feels like I’m paying for something that I’m benefiting from. I won’t turn back now.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Infinite Auto Protection has simplified the process of needing car repairs. Now instead of dreading car repairs, you can be fully prepared to handle any impending car troubles. So far, I’ve needed to get car work done twice in the past 2 months. I thoroughly enjoyed utilizing my insurance for each car repair. Not only does this save you time, but long term it saves you money too. The insurance practically pays for itself over time. Additionally, I drive frequently and depend on a reliable vehicle, so this insurance is a MUST for me. I recommend it to others who drive frequently for their transparency, attention to detail, professionalism, and time efficiency.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Amazing service and attentiveness to me as a customer over the years. This company has made my life 10 times easier with this vehicle insurance. I’ve been able to turn unfortunate situations around and make the most of them. Luckily, Infinite Auto Protection has followed through on their claims they made to me from day 1. The service remains a cut above the rest. I hope I can continue to be a customer of theirs for many more years to come!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Infinite Auto Protection is amazing! Can’t recommend this company enough for vehicle service insurance. Not only is their insurance service reliable, but I can guarantee if you call into the customer service department with any problem whatsoever, they will address it professionally. Top notch service in every possible avenue!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I have dealt with several self-proclaimed customer service oriented companies like this, but haven't genuinely felt the service was up to par, until my dealings with Infinite Auto Protection. I know that no customer service team is perfect, but these guys come pretty close to delivering perfection. In terms of communication, personable interaction, transparency, respectfulness, urgency, and professionalism. I feel like Infinite Auto Protection has the full package and can be trusted indefinitely. I've had nothing but positive interactions and reliable repair on my vehicle since switching over to them. I am very satisfied and felt compelled to share my thoughts with others looking to make an impactful decision!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

Infinite Auto Protection is exactly what you'd expect from an insurance provider. They are responsive, transparent, and fair. I am a happy customer that has gotten plenty of use out of this insurance and at my own convenience. Truly a remarkable experience in the last 3 years.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Wow, I absolutely can’t believe I didn’t look into this type of insurance sooner. With my line of work, I put a lot of stress on vehicles. So having this insurance is a HUGE money and time saver, I haven’t ran into any problems since signing up with Infinite Auto Protection. It has made my life much easier. It has practically already paid for itself. I definitely recommend it to others.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I had an issue with the previous vehicle insurance repair company I was signed up with. I started seeking out other alternatives when the previous company started to mislead and inconvenience me. Luckily, I was able to locate Infinite Auto Protection through their website and speak to a representative that same day. I explained my issues with the previous insurance repair company I was using and the representative over the phone provided pertinent information about how their policies work. He mentioned unlimited support, affordable pricing, and reliable repair. Two months later, I have needed to use my insurance for repairs twice and I had zero problems. I was able to take my vehicle to the dealership of my choice at my own convenience. This helped tremendously! I am so happy I discovered this vehicle repair insurance service when I did. Thank you again!

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle protection. We look forward to a long relationship.

Infinite Auto Protection Company Information