Call toll free
4.79/5
Based on 19 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Infinite Auto Protection provides coverage for your vehicle in the event of any breakdown and guarantees 100% payment, less any deductibles, of all covered repairs. Included with every plan are rental cars, 24/7 roadside assistance, courtesy towing and the option to choose your own repair facility. Whether you're facing electrical, engine/transmission or brake failures, Infinite Auto has a coverage plan for you! Call them or visit their website today to learn more!

19 Infinite Auto Protection Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 19, 2019

I bought the Infinite policy for a new Infiniti QX-50 with a rebuilt title last July. I told them of the title situation yet the policy was approved. I file a claim and they deny due to title though I told them. They also claimed they only discovered the title issue later due to me giving them the wrong VIN since there is a 30 day waiting period for them to research the car. Everything on the contract is right. Not only are they not covering my issue but they are not returning my money. I am flabbergasted.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 1, 2019

Infinite Auto Protection simply works out better than any other company I dared give my hard earned money to. The coverage really does what they say it’s supposed to do and the people standing behind it are very approachable and easygoing. I couldn’t have picked a better insurance provider. Been through many who have lied about their coverage. Infinite Auto Protection isn’t one of them!

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thanks for talking about your experience with us. Let us know if we can help you further in anyway

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

This company provides an alternative coverage option that just makes more sense for my monthly financial commitment. Additionally, the customer support is lively and actually fulfills the title of “support,” unlike the previous company I was with. They were also forthcoming about what I’d be paying and that there were no hidden fees. They are a triple threat.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you for talking about your experiences with us.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

The one insurance provider I’ve been able to depend on for all the coverage questions and practical needs I’ve had. The reps are prompt, focused, and professional. They give you the necessary information to be a well informed consumer, which makes for an above average experience. They have left a good taste in my mouth and for that reason, I’ll be sticking with them indefinitely.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

I am happy I switched over to this coverage. Way better than what I’m used to. Way better rate and better service. The whole 9 yards. It had been pretty dependable so far. At first, I thought, “What’s the catch?” But there really isn’t one. If I had to make the switch again, I’d choose Infinite Auto Protection all over again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Infinite Auto Protection?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Infinite Auto Protection has remained consistently reliable whenever I have needed questions answered regarding my coverage policy. This is definitely the best insurance provider I have used and would recommend them to anyone else in a heartbeat.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I switched to a Infinite Auto Protection for various reasons, but I’ll just name a few. The customer service was the biggest reason. I could rarely get a hold of a representative from my old insurance provider. It was like pulling teeth trying to get questions answered of any sort. With Infinite Auto Protection, the customer service feels more natural and less forced like I’ve experienced in the past.

The second reason is their stable pricing. My previous insurance provider would fluctuate pricing frequently. It was deceptive and misleading. Infinite Auto Protection has coverage options that are transparent about pricing. My third reason is their commitment to servicing their customers fully. I’ve had customer service experiences where they meant well, but really didn’t solve my problems. With Infinite Auto Protection, I feel like all my problems are handled efficiently and without delay. Their level of commitment is certainly impressive!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Their insurance protection is second to none! I’ve been able to receive vehicle assistance just about whenever I want. Getting insured my companies like Infinite Auto Protection is almost considered essential if you’re involved in a job that requires driving.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you Margaret for taking the time to review your experience.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

The insurance plan offered to me by Infinite Auto Protection was not only hassle free, but also more competitive than other alternatives I looked into. I couldn’t ignore the value in the offer or the hundreds of dollars I’d be saving. So far, my first impression has been the customer service experience and competitive pricing structure. I can also vouch for their flexibility. I’ll update my review at a later date after experiencing the quality of my insurance policy in action.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you Carla for the kind words. We look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

To my surprise, my vehicle protection insurance covered all my repairs, no matter how frequently I’ve needed them. No hidden costs or fees. So far, Infinite Auto Protection is looking like the best vehicle repair insurance I’ve ever had. I’ll update my review if anything changes. So far, I’m impressed!

Thanks Julia

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

This insurance has been tremendously helpful. The company is fully transparent. Nothing is closed off from your knowledge, which is imperative when dealing with insurance-related expenses. I’ve needed to get my SUV repaired 2 times in the last few months, and without my insurance I would have ended up paying more than double out of pocket. If you’re not protected with vehicle repair insurance, I advise to compare prices with Infinite Auto Protection. You might save just as much as me, if not more.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

All I care about at this point is execution. I drive, and drive, and drive... and drive some more. So protecting my vehicle is an absolute must. I finally got fed up with my previous vehicle protection company and switched over to Infinite Auto Protection. So far, the customer service and quality of protection is much better. It finally feels like I’m paying for something that I’m benefiting from. I won’t turn back now.

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you for your input. We have ongoing training to continually improve the customer experience. We are happy to hear you had a great experience.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Infinite Auto Protection has simplified the process of needing car repairs. Now instead of dreading car repairs, you can be fully prepared to handle any impending car troubles. So far, I’ve needed to get car work done twice in the past 2 months. I thoroughly enjoyed utilizing my insurance for each car repair. Not only does this save you time, but long term it saves you money too. The insurance practically pays for itself over time. Additionally, I drive frequently and depend on a reliable vehicle, so this insurance is a MUST for me. I recommend it to others who drive frequently for their transparency, attention to detail, professionalism, and time efficiency.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Amazing service and attentiveness to me as a customer over the years. This company has made my life 10 times easier with this vehicle insurance. I’ve been able to turn unfortunate situations around and make the most of them. Luckily, Infinite Auto Protection has followed through on their claims they made to me from day 1. The service remains a cut above the rest. I hope I can continue to be a customer of theirs for many more years to come!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Infinite Auto Protection is amazing! Can’t recommend this company enough for vehicle service insurance. Not only is their insurance service reliable, but I can guarantee if you call into the customer service department with any problem whatsoever, they will address it professionally. Top notch service in every possible avenue!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I have dealt with several self-proclaimed customer service oriented companies like this, but haven't genuinely felt the service was up to par, until my dealings with Infinite Auto Protection. I know that no customer service team is perfect, but these guys come pretty close to delivering perfection. In terms of communication, personable interaction, transparency, respectfulness, urgency, and professionalism. I feel like Infinite Auto Protection has the full package and can be trusted indefinitely. I've had nothing but positive interactions and reliable repair on my vehicle since switching over to them. I am very satisfied and felt compelled to share my thoughts with others looking to make an impactful decision!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

Infinite Auto Protection is exactly what you'd expect from an insurance provider. They are responsive, transparent, and fair. I am a happy customer that has gotten plenty of use out of this insurance and at my own convenience. Truly a remarkable experience in the last 3 years.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Wow, I absolutely can’t believe I didn’t look into this type of insurance sooner. With my line of work, I put a lot of stress on vehicles. So having this insurance is a HUGE money and time saver, I haven’t ran into any problems since signing up with Infinite Auto Protection. It has made my life much easier. It has practically already paid for itself. I definitely recommend it to others.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I had an issue with the previous vehicle insurance repair company I was signed up with. I started seeking out other alternatives when the previous company started to mislead and inconvenience me. Luckily, I was able to locate Infinite Auto Protection through their website and speak to a representative that same day. I explained my issues with the previous insurance repair company I was using and the representative over the phone provided pertinent information about how their policies work. He mentioned unlimited support, affordable pricing, and reliable repair. Two months later, I have needed to use my insurance for repairs twice and I had zero problems. I was able to take my vehicle to the dealership of my choice at my own convenience. This helped tremendously! I am so happy I discovered this vehicle repair insurance service when I did. Thank you again!

Infinite Auto Protection response

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle protection. We look forward to a long relationship.

Infinite Auto Protection Company Information