Find a Car Dealerships partner

Coeur d'Alene, ID

3.6/5 (36 ratings)
Find a Car Dealerships partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Parker Toyota

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Parker Toyota Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Parker Toyota?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Parker Toyota?

Original review: Jan. 25, 2016

Well, I went to take a look at some vehicles and honestly did not think I would be taking a brand new car home. The people were are just absolutely amazing. So friendly and kept asking me if I needed anything. They would go out of their way just to open the doors for me when I would walk in. I was dealing with a sales rep, Taylor **. He was very kind, and went through all of my options. He gave me his opinions but never once pressured me into doing something I didn't want to do. He kept checking back in with him, told me to feel comfortable! When I needed to have my sister co-sign for me, he drove all the out to Colville Wa with me from Coeur d'alene to have her sign papers.

I've went to a couple car dealerships, and I've had some hard times actually trying to get into a new car, even a used one. But when I came to Parker Toyota, Taylor was very helpful, and he wanted to make sure that I was happy with everything. I have had the best experience there, and I will be going back, for many more years to come. So thank you Taylor **, and thank you Parker Toyota, you all were amazing, and I love my brand new car!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2015

I came to Parker Toyota looking for a specific vehicle and I left within three hours a very happy person. Alan ** helped us through that process very smoothly and quickly to boot. I would recommend him and Parker Toyota to anyone. The whole crew was awesome.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2015

I bought one car from Parker auto credit before my car was due. I was contacted by their BDC department and was notified that I had more options now. I work with them over email and phone for a few days since I was working with the Red Cross doing shelter work and was not able to come in. Once I was able to come in I sat down with auto credit and the manager went into the main dealership and got me in there instead. My salesperson TY and fin. guy Sean work very hard to find me a loan and get me into a great car. From start to finish Parker Toyota went above their requirements to meet my need. I am forever grateful to this dealership for the hard work they had to put in for me.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2015

Purchased a new used car. Salesman Steve ** was fantastic! Whole experience was fabulous!!

Original review: July 21, 2015

I stopped at Parker Toyota on my way to Fred Meyer... I caught a glimpse of a small Toyota Tacoma, 2- wheel drive used pickup with a Toyota Certified guarantee. I have previously purchased 3 vehicles from Parker Subaru and Parker Toyota. This look was on a whim as a vehicle for my dog to ride in! Anyway, they started calling me and finally my husband negotiated with them over two days by phone. They agreed on a price and monthly payment. I changed my schedule to go in and moved stuff out of my car to put in the anticipated truck.

Soon the guy called again and they changed their mind and upped the payment with a lame excuse they did not know we were not doing a down payment and they had too much money in the truck! What? How could they have come up with an agreed price shortly before then? Anyway, didn't do the deal because they were not forthright, and we wasted a lot of our precious time dealing with them. Don't know if I will buy from them again, even though prior purchases were good. Maybe the Toyota BIZ doesn't have the oversight keeping them honest. The truck was grossly overpriced anyway. Whew.

Resolution response: July 1, 2015

They only had one vehicle I really wanted. It took 4-5 offers & me telling them "no" before we had a deal. The salesperson - ** did a lot of work & helped me through the process. It took a little time for the everything to happen, but I am very happy.

Original review: April 2, 2015

When I purchased the Tundra I bought an extended warranty that would go to 75,000 miles. At no time when I bought the warranty did anyone say there was a date the coverage would end. I was told it was good to 75,000 miles. Several times I mentioned having items looked at and the service person would comment I had until 75,000 miles. A parking sensor malfunctioned and I called for an appointment. I told the person I had the extended warranty and he said I should be good. When I arrived they told me I would have to pay for the repairs and the warranty expired a year ago, even though my mileage is under 70,000 miles. If they would have explained the date I might not have even bought the coverage. I feel I have been lied to and taken advantage of. NEVER buy extended coverage.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2015

We have now got two cars through Parker auto credit. First one less than a month of having it motor blows out. Now our van we bought less a month ago has the brakes going out. So we're dealing with a lot of money to fix things that they say they took care of, yet it seems to me they should have been showing more care for their customers where going to be all said and done 20 grand total cost for a van that is only blue books at 2 grand. I'm so tired of buying from places that say they care about you, once you've signed that line they could care less. Parker auto credit sucks and is a big joke. Half of their cars are limes and you are stuck with a money pit probably for at least 3 years.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2014

DISHONEST, WASTE OF TIME, SKETCHY, SHADY...and the list goes on. First, if you see a car there you may want to check out, you better have 4 to 6 hours and expect to pay double for something that will not be a sound, reliable vehicle. Second, don't expect an honest amount for your trade. And third, watch closely when they start throwing around numbers, they don't add up and they will steal from you. And fourth, be careful when they sell you a warranty, you won't get what you pay for or what they're telling you you're getting. And lastly, they actually asked me to take my current vehicle I planned to trade in back to my lender to have them repossess it once they got me approved for financing. From what I've been told, this is highly illegal!! Needless to say, I walked away from the deal after this and would never go back! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH PARKER TOYOTA!!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2014

I've been back to dealer a few times since purchasing my Tundra. I've been been treated just like the day I purchased vehicle, most kind and good friendly people there are in this industry. I'm very Happy to say Parker Toyota in CdA Idaho treats their customers better than any other. I purchased Fords, Chevy's and Dodges but none compare to this company. Very very happy with all from Parker Toyota. They are great at making customer happy 1st on pricing misc.

Original review: June 20, 2014

I cannot warn people enough to stay away. They are horrid. They sell overpriced used vehicles that need a lot of maintenance almost as soon as you drive it off the light. They will haggle with you until they wear you down or you just walk away in frustration. Please stay away, they suck! My car was a lemon! The steering wheel electrical system caught on fire and started billowing smoke out the wheel column. The engine mount was broke. I needed so much service and maintenance on top of my car note.

They are mean, rude and liars ESPECIALLY THE SALES AND ** (who sounds like the most horrendous smoker and is a liar that I have caught her in her lies repeatedly). If I can save one customer from these people I will consider my job done!!!! THESE PEOPLE ** SUCK!!!!

Parker Toyota Company Information