Internet Auto Rent & Sales

Boise, ID

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I was contacted by Ken one of the salesman at Internet auction because I had an ad out on craigslist in the barter section to trade in one of my vans for an economical car. He contacted me and told me that he could give me $3000 trade-in on my van. I was a bit skeptic but after he followed up with the conversation a couple days later I decided to go ahead and Go in and see what they had to offer. When I got there he decided they did not want the van at all. He figured some numbers and made it possible for us to come up with a down payment instead.

I expressed my needs as I needed something economical to drive and we finally decided on a Ford ranger which turned out to be a gas hog. During the paperwork it I was told that they would include the warrantee the following day to the deal because it was getting late and they wanted to close up, but when coming back the following day the guy upstairs by the name of Robert tells me That he had informed me the night before that they were not able to get me a warranty when in fact they did not tell me at all. I had to buy a warranty outside of the contract which cost me quite a bit more. The truck is a nice truck and I do like it but it is not as economical as they said it would be by a long shot. My monthly payment with the warranty is now over a $100 more than what I wanted. Bottom line is I was Mislead and lied to and I am not very happy about it.

After being told no or being told I needed a ridiculous amount down. They worked work with my credit and understood my situation. If you're looking for a no bs deal go see a Ashton and Bob. Hands down the best experience I've had buying a car.

I bought a Jeep a few months ago and I absolutely love it! Everyone was really friendly and helpful. I owed a lot of money on my Jetta and no other dealership would help me because of it, but internet took it in on trade and paid it off for me. They even let me bring in my Jeep for a free inspection and oil change before I took it on a trip to Red Fish Lake!

When a company touts a mission statement that emphasizes great customer service, then you as the customer realize it's all hot air and phony marketing once they get the sale, that's the moment of regret. This company does not stand by or fulfill their promises once they have your money. Be sure everything the vehicle requires service wise is done before your purchase, if you actually choose to purchase from this fraudulent outfit. I bought a 2014 Ford Flex for my wife on July 30 2016. Paid way more than I should have. The vehicle has the panorama roof glass that we happened to notice was cracked at the time of purchase. In their eagerness to get the sale they promised they would replace the glass. No problem. Signed a due bill with me to that effect.

Now over 2 months later, after multiple calls to Derrick the service manager, after delays, lies, and wrong parts ordered, multiple trips back into the showroom, getting promises from Monty the sales manager, we are no closer to receiving the service they had promised than we were the unfortunate day of purchase. This experience has been frustrating and time-consuming. Lies, delays, empty promises, no communication, disrespectful treatment, and comments have been what the reality of Internet Auto Rent and Sales has delivered to their customer, despite their pledge to the contrary. There is no accountability with this place and you would do well to take your business elsewhere. Sure wish I had.

I had never purchased a vehicle off the lot before but everyone I met on the lot was down to earth and made me feel comfortable and let me think about it as long as I wanted without pressuring me. I love my new car and I got a great price. They also have a bowling alley inside so you might as well at least go check them out.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Internet Auto Rent Sales?

I was a first time car buyer when I went to this dealership. I didn't know any better and got the first car that I liked and could afford. We signed all the papers in a timely manner then was called a week or so later to sign the financing paperwork. The paperwork was COMPLETELY different and stated that my first payment was due the next week instead of in 2 months like they promised me. I asked them to fix it and they said I should have read the paperwork better the first time. Excuse me? I would like to think that the person setting up the payments should know what they are talking about.

I said I would return later with my father to go over it and when I returned they asked my father to keep a hold of me because I had "threatened to run the dealer over with my car." Mind you my car is a small Chevy and wouldn't run anyone over if I tried. My father knew the man was full of it but he wouldn't fix the problems that he caused in the paperwork. Worst experience of my life. I do love my car but the hassle I had to go through to get it was almost not worth it.

We visited the Boise Internet Auto Sales looking for a car or truck. Preferred a truck but knowing the cost. We met Bob our salesman. He helped us find the perfect truck to fit our needs. Went for a test drive with us. Then the work began helping us to get the monthly payment we needed. We were given many options to choose from & we drove out of the lot with the truck of our choice, the payment we wanted. They were so helpful, pleasant to deal with, knowledgeable about financing. We would highly recommend purchasing another car from them in the future.

I was recently looking for an inexpensive used car. I ended up online and happened upon the Facebook page for Internet Auto Sales in Boise. I called the number and explained to the salesperson that I did not have great credit but I needed a newer car than the one I have been driving. He was helpful, answered all my questions, and invited me to stop by. The next night I came and was shown dozens of cars. I chose a Chevy Cruze, went inside, and after doing paperwork and working with their finance manager, I now own a 2015 Chevy Cruze. I have a payment I can afford and only had to make a small downpayment. I am very impressed that Internet Auto Sales was able to help me considering I have had many credit problems in my past. I love my new Chevy Cruze! This was a great experience and I would happily recommend Internet Auto Sales to anybody looking for a car!

I had went in to look at trading my car in and getting a newer car. I was treated like I had never been in a car lot and the salesman was saying he could give me $6,000 for my car when it is only worth $4000. I told him the payments I wanted and he kept saying "we can work with you." Long story short the sales manager and the store manager were very rude and when I told them I was not sure what I wanted to do and questioned their figures which were very HIGH they started saying "do you want the car or not?", "why are you here?", "did you come in to buy a car or what." VERY RUDE, will NEVER go back and will NEVER recommend anyone else to their dealership. Overpriced and the sales and managers make you feel like they are doing you a favor by talking to you. Very disappointed. Will take my business elsewhere.

I went here yesterday with my girlfriend looking to see if they had any Honda CR-Vs on the lot. We found a 2013 EX-L with around 10,000 miles on it that was priced for $33,000. We both were in shock because new, that same car is $30,275. While we were looking at the car, a salesperson named Ryan came to talk to us. We asked him about his extremely overpriced car and he didn't have much to say other than that he doesn't set the prices and that he had only worked there for 2 weeks. We wondered also if they had other CR-Vs on the lot and if we could have his card. He mentioned he would go check.

A few minutes later another salesperson (I can't think of his name) came out saying he had spoke to Ryan and he heard that we thought the car was way overpriced. He told me to look it up on Kelly Blue Book on my phone. So I got my phone out looked it up and it was valued at a little over $26,000. He then tried to sell it to us by meeting him halfway on the difference. I said we were not yet ready to buy cause we were just looking around at different lots still. But mentioned the reason we were looking was because my girlfriend was in a car wreck that totaled her CR-V and we both were really impressed at how clean the inside of the car was even though the front end was destroyed. The salesperson then mentioned if I was looking for a safe car around the same price I should look at this other car he had.

Turns out it was a Mercedes priced at $33,000. I have no idea what the value of this car really was nor do I care, but it felt like he was trying to pull a fast one on me. He asked if I wanted to test drive it, I agreed (We had time to waste). After the test drive when he asked if we would be interested in that car, I said no we are interested in a CR-V. So I asked him for his card. He said he would go get it.

Finally, salesperson Mike walks out and asked us if we were the couple had questions about the CR-V. We said we didn't have any more questions on it but that it was way overpriced. He said he used to work for a Honda dealer and the CR-V EX-L starts at $39,000 (Did I mentioned that new they cost $30,275?). We disagreed and said you can give us your card and if we are interested we will call. We finally got a card and then headed out. I have to say overall, they are the worst car lot I have ever been to but if you have time to waste and really want to mess with car salespeople head over to Internet Auto because they are idiots and really do not know how to do business.

My wife and I had been looking around for a while to find and buy our first family car together. We went to Internet Auto to check out their selection. ** and ** were EXTREMELY helpful at finding out what we needed and making our vision a reality. We were able to find a perfect vehicle in our price range. We even traded in a vehicle, and we're extremely happy with our transaction.

My daughter and I were looking for her a car. We asked if they had any cars for 7000. ** showed us a Nissan, he told us that it had been on the lot for a while. I told him “I had 7000 cash and no more.” He said the boss wouldn't take it. But he went and checked. ** came back said “it would be 8500.” I told him “no thanks“ I wasn’t going to pay 1500 in fees. So my daughter and I were leaving and she said she wanted to offer 6000 and then finance 2500. So we went back in.

After filling in paperwork the guy that does the financing came in. He had wrote down 8999. I told him “I was told 8500.” He just laughed and said “well we have to eat”. Then he went on to say that my daughter would pay 139.00 a month for 48 month. So I pulled out my calculator and did the math. So I said “we are giving you 6000 in cash and you want her to pay another 6200 on the part she was financing.” So I told them “we are done”. I didn't hear him but my daughter heard him say "what the ** ". Well I find that very unprofessional.

I was referred from my brother to buy a car from them, since I had poor credit. After I called them and told them I liked a certain car, they called me back (**) every day til we finally went in and bought a car. After the sell, I can't get a callback, and even had secretarial and sales staff said they'd get back with us. The referral fee incentive is a Big Lie! I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy from these guys, their word means nothing. I've had nothing but a headache in dealing with most all the staff, they are trained to get people in to buy and then avoid the customer at all cost. Do yourself a favor and just go in, and the shady guys will bombard you.

This was my first and last experience here. First they were very nice and seemed to care about what I wanted. Their salesmen ** was nice at first. We talked about what I wanted and needed and why I wanted to upgrade from my old car. He told me at first that they use Kelly blue for some of their pricing, not true actually. I found out that was a lie when I asked why this car was almost ten grand above Kelly blue book. He told me "well you didn't mark that it has a 6 cd changer." I commented that mp3 players eliminate the need of that nowadays. He went on about how they have certified technicians, but so do most places do, not a big deal and not worth 8 grand.

We continued to look for something in my budget. We found an suv that I liked and could afford. So we drove it and they had no price and said we could negotiate. The front counter guy told him, no joke, 4900 with trade. I have a trade but I said "I'd like to see what we can do without trade." So I filled it paper work and without a trade he told me 8900, and that wasn't okay with me. I told him trade take 3 grand off of price according to advertisement. He told me no it doesn't. My car didn't qualify for the 3 grand off because it's old he says. So I checked Kelly blue book on this suv. It says 3900, so I told ** "I will do 6900," so he told me he had a van to sell me instead. I told him "no way I do not want a van." So he tells me "that's the best you're going to get here."

I almost walked out but he was like "well let's look at something else." So we looked at another vehicle that was worn out full of alfalfa hay. Clearly this rig was a beat up farm vehicle that they didn't bother to clean before showing it. I gave it a chance because he said this one was not proved and negotiable. When I drive it it already had many issues with alignment and all when driving slow. A junk car. He asked what I thought and I said "I couldn't pay 2 grand for this car because it's junk." He said "but it fits what you want." "I didn't come to this dealership to get a junk car." He then grabbed his manager and we sat down with him. ** stay in the corner like he was in trouble now.

The manager tells me that the "junk" car was mine for 4900 and they clean it and certify it but anything cosmetic wouldn't be fixed. So I laughed at him and said "so you'll change the oil and vacuum it and give it to me for more than triple it's value." He said "no we'll fix any engine and alignment issues and it's yours for 4900." I said "but I don't want this junk, I want this vehicle over here that the guy up front said would be 4900 with my trade." So the manager said that the car I want was too much and that I could only get a loan for 8000. And I said "with my trade it would be 4900 so we're good." Well my car doesn't qualify. I have a 2006 Pontiac how does it not qualify for it. Their advertisement says 3000 for clunkers. My car isn't a clunker. So I told the manager that this negligible is valued on Kelly blue book for 3900 and mine with its miles is valued at almost 2500. The manager tells me, "but our vehicle is certified here by technicians."

Finally I said Im done and he was like "well let's see what we can do." So he checks on the vehicle I do want and says "I can get you your vehicle for 8900 and you'll do a down payment of 3000 and your payments week be 261 for 30 months." I stood up and do no and he said "well what do you want, im all ears." So I said, "I want this vehicle here for 4900 with my trade, no down payment, and my payments will be less than 150 with at least a 4 year loan." No joke the manager laughed and said "I'll be back in less than a minute with a denial."

I was again told "how about a van" or that "junk" car I denied many times. The manager then left me with ** and ** told me "with certified technicians we don't sell things cheap." So I turned to ** and I said "you would have still got good commission with selling that vehicle like the guy said at the front counter at the pricing area." He tried giving me his card and told me to call when I change my mind.

Im very sorry I ever went in there. With pricing more than double Kelly blue book, as I was told they follow by ** when I first came there, I don't know how they stay open. And their manager was a joke. When a pricing guy says 4900 with trade and Im standing there to hear it, you have to honor that in my book instead of trying to get another 4 grand. My worst experience ever with a car dealership, even worse than the time my car broke down the next day from a dealer and was denied by them to fix my car I hadn't had a full 24 hours.

I just bought a car and for the first time I didn't feel like I was getting the run around. Monty went out of his way to make sure I understood everything and kept it all in my price range I gave him. I have told all my friends to make sure they go and take a look at internet auto before they go anywhere else.

I bought my car from Internet Auto in July and within a week it was in the Service department due to alignment issues. Did not feel safe driving it on the freeway. As soon as you hit 60MPH the alignment of the car is all over the road. Not safe for my daughter and I. So I called and made a complaint. They of course want you to wait a week before you can even see the service dept. So once I turned in my car to the service dept, they had the car for a week and came back to me with the "There is nothing wrong with the car. We just rotated your tires. Hopefully that fixes it."

I didn't know what to say or do since I couldn't prove anything otherwise. Well the issue persisted and still persists and almost 2 accidents later because of it I went to Les Schwab for a second opinion and sure enough the results they gave me on my alignment less than 2 months ago is completely opposite results. The mechanic told me I need a new ball joint and how my car isn't safe to drive. So I call the Service dept and they have no care or concern and say that I have to wait a week for my car to be seen and that they need another diagnostic opinion.

Why another opinion? 2 diagnostics and completely different and therefore I have to sit and wait while they look over my car and then if they feel it needs to be fixed they will have me come back. When did buying a new car become such an inconvenience? I don't live near the dealership. I work full time and I am a single mom who needs all of this with a new car. I want something to be done. I am documenting everything so if anything ever does happen (accident) I have all proof of everything that I did to prevent it from happening.

I bought a car and drove it for a month when I got a call and said I had to have a cosigner. I signed papers and thought it was a done deal. Switched plates and insurance and was told they would pay off my old car not to make another payment. All along they said no problems and then they want a cosigner?? I said no, they could come and get it..in the meantime I am late on payments. When I called to catch up and explain my situation, they said they have had about 7 customers that this happened to.

I would never recommend this place if they were the only dealer in the area. They make empty promises and deals only to call you back in and get more money from you. Yes I realize they cater to people with not so good credit but they also expect huge down payments and then ask for more weeks later. Please don't go to this place. Save your time and money and a huge heartache.

They took my money and won't return it or won't return calls. They will avoid you as soon as your money is in these greedy people's hands. Don't expect to get it back.... They are Boise's finest crooks... Want to get ripped off, go to Internet Auto on Fairview.

This company is a joke. I went in, got swooped away with my beautiful car and told them I was not able to put a down payment at this time. They said that it was okay and they would wait for 45 days until we were able to put the $3,000.00 down. It's due this month. I have had to go back and turn in more paperwork that they did not collect from me the first time, like any other car company would do. I have been threatened that I would need to bring the car back if I did not come in when they said I needed to. I plan on finding another car this weekend with a legit, non-scamming company. I will take this car back and tell them to shove it and not give them the money down. I highly recommend that nobody go through these people. I hope someday they get shut down and all the bad guys there lose their jobs because I am tired of being treated like crap!

Well, I'm the dumb kid my mom wrote about right before me and I could not be more disgusted and disappointed with a company. Recently graduating from college, I'm currently working full time as a nanny. So needless to say, I am not a millionaire. After driving my old beater car for 3 years, I decided that it was time to start looking for an upgrade. I tried several legit car lots, who all told me the same thing. I have a fantastic credit score, just not enough credit history and I don't make enough money to get financed. So reluctantly, I tried Internet Auto. They put a big smile on my naive face when telling me, "We can do it! We'll get you in a car today!" I found a 2007 Chevy Aveo on the lot I fell in love with and after hours of sitting in an office, going back and forth on a deal, the guy came back in with a grin saying, "Who's the man!?" I said, "I hope you are! Why?" He said that they had worked out a deal only they could do and I felt so lucky.

We did the inspection and I noticed the AC didn't work. They promised they'd have it fixed by the next day when they said I could take it home. After what turned into several days, I went back and the AC still didn't work. I had to leave my car over the weekend and was put in a rental car waiting for my own. When I finally got my car, I was beyond thrilled. I have been driving it for over a month now and was told yesterday that I had to bring it back because they couldn't get me financed. Such BS, they lied to me and made it seem like they had it handled. Now I'm back in my old beater with a bruised ego, feeling like a failure when in reality, this is a disgraceful company that I wouldn't want my worst enemy to get involved in. They were so rude when I had to exchange cars and I'm so bummed I ever went through them. I warn everybody, do not fall for it. They are big time crooks!

My daughter did what I told her not to and bought a car from these idiots. I told her not to. Back in 2008 I was a single pregnant mother with no car and they "helped me out" by putting me in a 2007 Grand Prix for $20,000 at 19% interest! It’s 2012 and I still owe $9,000 on the piece of junk. They promised if I paid on time for 6 months, I could come back and refinance at 3%. When I came back all proud of myself 6 months later, they said, "We never would have said that." “Never again,” I said. So she does it anyway and has had her "new wheels" for a month and a half. Michael the sales guy called this morning to say, “Bring it back. You didn’t qualify after all.”

Aw, the old puppy dog sales tactic where they promise you all good but don’t tell you they haven’t got your deal done. They say they have 15 days to rescind the contract, but in actuality if you look at the fine print, it says they can take the car back at any time. Over-riding the 15-day rescind - you think you’re in the clear, but you’re not. They promise you a puppy. They tell you to take the puppy home and you fall in love with it and viola - a month later, they want the puppy back. Please warn your kids about these snakes!

On April 26th, I went into the internet to trade in my Avalanche for a 2009 Civic Si. Everything seemed great at first. I was treated with respect and wasn’t held there long. They let me roll the car and said I needed $1500 down, which I paid. Then a week later I called back to see who the finance company would be. They said I needed to come back to finish paperwork; then when I got there, they said I needed $1000 more down. Reluctantly, I paid it. Well, I ended up being financed through Capital One. No problems at all with them - they lowered my APR and payments online (tried to give me). Well, yesterday I received a letter in the mail saying as part of the contract I needed to pay another $109.30 because my payoff was higher than they quoted. They quoted $6800 the day of the deal; my pay off was $6909.24 and being as it took a week to get financing, another payment posted and brought my payoff down more.

I received money back from Capital One because the payoff was lower than what they originally were given. How on earth four months later do I owe these con-artists more money? I’m obtaining the original contract from Capital One. They have never called me saying I owed more money and why would internet get the money when they themselves didn’t pay the truck off - Capital One did. I’m going to a legal department if this is not legit and filing for fraud.

I recently purchased a 2004 Dodge Ram SRT 10. They were friendly until the paperwork was filled out. Exactly one week after I bought the truck, the brakes started making extremely loud racket and the clutch started slipping when driving. Kevin, the service manager, said that they could replace the brakes and that nothing was wrong with the transmission. They replaced the brakes one week later. At this time, I talked to Cameron, the floor manager, and let him know that the clutch was still acting up. He then had Kevin look at the clutch again and reassured me that they would take care of me because I was still under the certified 30-day warranty. They looked again and sure enough, the clutch was bad. They will not replace it and the $3,000.00 extended warranty doesn't cover it either. So now I get stuck with a non-operating $30,000.00 piece of scrap metal. I would never do business with these crooks again.

I recently bought a 2006 Chevy HHR. After receiving a phone call from the salesman Rich, he told me to come on down and sign the papers on the HHR. I asked him if this was a done deal and he said yes and then told me the payments are $220.00 for 60 months and the interest rate was 19.5%. He reassured me once again that it's a done deal. So I proceed to the lot to pick up the car and surprise, I was told I needed to pay another $500.00 and to write them a check. So my total down was now $3,500.00.

I insured and registered the car. A few days later, they called me and said to return to the dealership to discuss the financing. Upon my arrival, I was rudely greeted by the sales manager. So I responded back and he did not like what I had to say about the deceptive sales practices and this dealership was a scam outfit. I did this in a very loud fashion so all the customers in the showroom could hear me and most of them walked out. Because of this, he said to give his car back. So I reminded him I had a signed contract so that makes it my car.

Next, I was to meet with Bob, the finance manager. Upon entering his office, he explained that they could not do the original deal. But said he got me approved with some lender in Oregon. After hearing the new terms, I told Bob that this is extortion and I feel like I'm being screwed. After much discussion, I was told that I also needed $500.00 more down. The new terms were now $301.00 per month at 30 % interest and 39 months. At that time, I promptly told him to stick the car in where the sun doesn't shine and told him to return my 97 Tahoe.

Upon inspection, I found the driver's door panel and side mirror were missing. They located the parts and re-installed them. But my door panel is still loose. Being so pissed off, I thought it would be a good idea to leave before I went to jail for kicking someone's **. This dealership needs to be shutdown and fined for predatory lending practices, deception and flat out lies. They did the same thing to my brother Joe, 3 days before me.

On Nov 3rd 2011, we went in looking for a new car because our other auto had been totaled in an accident two week prior. We went in to Internet rental & Auto Sales on Fairview in Boise looking. The salesman Rob showed us a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica and we decided this was the one for us so we put a good size downpayment on it and the rest of the down in 30 days totaling $2000 down and was told a loan company out of Oregon had approved us for the loan and it was set in stone. So we went up into the financial office signed all the papers and the man told us that our 1st payment would start Dec 15th 2011. We asked them about the 2nd key to the car and was told we had to wait for the 2nd key until funds were received in 7 day. Rob told us that the finance company required a GPS to be installed in the car. This way if we decided to not pay for it or run with it that they could shut the car off at anytime whether we be in traffic or wherever so they could recover the car.

We were thinking this was kind of weird and very dangerous. I asked the man so if we were passing a car and you shut the car off, the car would just die and he said, "Yes so as long as the payment are made you are safe." I also got hurt in the restroom. The seat was loose and it shot off the bowl one way and I went the other way, hurt my lower back and hip and I'm still having problems. I did tell three managers and all they could do is laugh at me and said they knew it was broken.

So we left the car overnight so they could install the GPS and picked the car up on Nov 4th 2011. We went down, put insurance and registered the auto so that was more money we are out of pocket. Rob told us again that he promised the loan was set in stone and there was nothing to worry about so we went on our way. Yesterday, Dec. 3rd 2011, (30 days later), I received a call from Rob at 11:26am and he said that the loan company wouldn't finance us and I needed to bring in additional info. Then in the same breath, he told me that I needed to come in and pay the rest of the down and that they would probably needed the car back. I have received many letters from five financial companies telling us they would not be able to help us out at this time (red flag).

So what this company is doing is getting money from people lying, cheating and then getting the auto back waiting for the next victim and they don't give back your down payment either. I think they need to be shut down and the sooner the better. It makes us really mad that these people can sleep at night knowing they are being dishonest and cheating people.

I bought a car from Internet Auto 18 days ago. They went back and forth on saying that they were going to get me approved. I told the salesman, Van, that I didn't want to get the car insured and registered unless they were going to get it approved. He told me to go ahead and do it because they were going to get me approved. I then received a call saying I wasn't approved. This happened several times over the 18 days I had the car. The salesman also hit on me and told me how **I was. They are nothing but lying scum bags over there and I hope they get put out of business ASAP! They are the worst place to buy a car and many other dealers have told me that as well. They are and I quote, "a circus."

On May 21st, 2010, we financed a 2004 Chevy Silverado from Internet Auto in Boise, Idaho. We signed all the paperwork which stated that our down payment was to be $3000 cash and a $1500 trade-in. On Saturday, June 5th (two weeks later), we got a call from a completely different sales person at Internet telling us that the bank said they won't finance the truck since it has over 70,000 miles on it unless we pay another $3000 down. At this point we had already registered the truck in our name and insured it in our name. We went in and ended up having to give them back the Chevy and get our old truck back because it was not what we had agreed to in the legally binding contract. We were under the impression that we had a legally binding contract and that the amounts were set in stone.

We had to pay money out of our pocket to register and more money to insure this truck versus our old truck. We talked to a couple of other dealers in the area and they have said that they have had customers come to them after having the same issue with Internet Auto. How is this acceptable? We ended up in a major predicament with now our old truck being unregistered since it was the weekend and there was nothing we could do about it. Not only to say we had just filled up the truck with $65.00 worth of gas and the night before we had purchased a camper shell that fit that truck from a friend for $300.00. We will be purchasing a different truck from another dealership, but the shell will not fit this different truck. We are out with a minimal amount of money, but the stress and frustration this has caused is unacceptable.

I went in about a month ago to purchase a vehicle. I had researched a little online and felt like what they had in stock could fit my needs. As soon as I drove onto the lot, I was approached by a sales rep. He had just finished a cigarette and stuck out his hand--bad first impression. I told him what I was there to look at. He then proceeded to show me several other vehicles that didn't fit what I was looking for. I then reminded him why I was there. He finally took me to the first car and insisted that we take it for a drive. He then told me all about his divorces and messed up life. It was very awkward for me. I then drove back to the lot and said I'm not sure and I would have to think about it. I needed a car as soon as possible but still wanted to make a good decision.

He asked me about pricing. I gave him a maximum amount and he left. He came back with another guy and he then proceeded to show me how they could get this car at the price I wanted and still throw in gap insurance and a 3/36 warranty for free. I was having my parents help me finance the car and so I called them and asked for some advice. We agreed to purchase the vehicle and the paperwork was signed. I went back for the vehicle the next day so they could detail it and while we were looking through the car, we found Cheetos--so much for the detailing. It didn't even get wiped down. About a week later, we got a letter in the mail denying the bank loan.

We called Internet Auto and they said that there was some confusion but they would get it all worked out. We then decided to get a loan from our own personal bank and had everything in order when they called back and said, We got you all set and it's even a better interest rate." So we went ahead and let them finance. We have since received several denial letters from multiple banks including the bank they said financed us. Looking through the paperwork again, we have now realized that the so-called free stuff was added onto the price of the vehicle as well.

One of the sales reps called yesterday and informed us that they have tried everything to get us financed and have been unsuccessful so we need to bring the vehicle back. It has been a month now, we had it licensed and insured and have spent money on an alignment as well. What a joke of a company. The funny thing about this whole situation is that we went to another dealership and found the same thing for an honest price and have been pre-approved for the auto loan with an even better interest rate. I guess honesty does get you somewhere and it's only a matter of time before Internet Auto goes under.

I just thought I would let you know of my experience with Internet Auto Rent and Sale here in Boise. At their sale at the old Circuit City on October 25, 2009, I agreed to a price after I was told they would include a 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty, Gap Protection and something else I can't remember. After hours of forms and discussions and waiting I signed the papers, with the sales contract being the last, in a state of total fatigue. Like a dummy I "trusted" what they told me.

The next day I was still exhausted but that night I finally got out the papers to go over them and found the cost was thousands of dollars higher than I had agreed to. I went into the sales office on Tuesday, to dispute the extra charges that I thought they said were included, and they said included didn't mean for free. I demanded my truck back and they said I couldn't, the sale was final. Now, today (Nov. 9th) I find out they haven't paid my truck loan, it's due this week, and I've been denied financing for the car. Again I said I wanted my truck back and again they refused. They haven't done their end of the agreement yet I'm hopeless to get anything rectified. They've taken my truck, maybe even sold it and haven't paid off the loan.

Now they will get me financed at any cost? We agreed to a percentage rate and now that's at their discretion? Plus I have to pay $3000 more than I had agreed to. This nightmare is never ending!! I just thought you'd like to know. I'm sure others have told you their stories. This is the biggest, high pressure, rip off company in the county!!

Idaho Internet Auto Rent & Sales Company Profile