Franklin Sussex Auto Mall

Sussex, NJ

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I was lure to this dealership (1 1/2 hrs from where I live) by a very appealing discounted price on a 2014 Dodge Dart. Apparently this was the car they wanted to move off the lot, so I took the bait. I absolutely didn't want Black but the "nice" salesman made the selling price too hard to resist. I had reservations from the get go and the NO hassle experience became THE worse experience of my life. They played with the numbers, do the monthly amount - was appealing so I didn't double check what I was actually buying the car for and had the finance guy John did his job I would have noticed that I didn't get the deal they promised and paid 3 thousand more than I should have.

I am SO kicking myself for not hanging on to my car or going to the KIA dealership and buying an Optima, like I originally wanted to. Totally disgusted with this dealership. Time and time again I asked in my correspondences for mud guards. Never got a response. When I was making the deal they sold them to me and handed them to me to put on. Really?? Finance guy never returned my calls and sales guy was very testy. Bad, Bad customer service. Money doesn't come easy. How do they sleep at night?

I submitted a complaint on May 12, about money owed to me by this dealership and the fact that it was taking way too long for them to reimburse me $2000. I am happy to say, they finally gave me my money today. They should realize that returning phone calls and handling problems quickly is key to keeping customers happy.

The consequences were I had to deal with unneccesary stress and it could have been avoided if they handled my problem quicker.

I purchased a dodge caliber from them on april 30, 2008. this place is two hours from my home. i did not plan on buying the vechicle, but ended up liking something. the sales person seemed upset i was not ready to purchase right then and there, i wanted to drive back with my check.

I offered to pay for the car in full by credit/debit card. they said they couldn't use my card. nina told me, that if i leave a deposit of $2000, and overnight my check for the full amount of the car. they would reverse the deposit on my debit card. they asked me to sign a credit contract to protect them from me taking off with a car and then not sending them a check. they told me once the check was received the credit would not be used.

I sent them the check the very next day as agreed and i even received a call back from bill in sales telling me he would $2000 deposit. it is now May 12 and i have not received my $2000 deposit, my extra set of keys, my owners manual, or copies of my warranties. all of which i am entitled. I've called at least 4 different people there and they do not return phone calls. this is unethical, and they are basically stealing from me.

I am a single mother, with a 2 year old and I believe they saw me walk in the door with a baby and decided to take advantage of me. Please help me from being scammed by a car dealership. I have no where to turn.

because of this scam I am out $2,000 dollars and I need it to pay my rent and feed my child. I used exactly what was available to me and made it clear to them I couldn't go over a certain amount and yet they are still trying to steal from a single mother.

Bought one vehicle three years ago and had nothing but problems. Dealt with it and kept up on payments. Just bought second from them and have had two factory defects in one week. We explained to them that we do not want the vehicle due to fear of further issues. We have a nine month old baby that rides in the vehicle and they are putting him at risk.

I have tried calling a few times to resolve it and get something different but they are telling me the only way is to trade it in for something different or deal with it. At the same time I am being sent in circles within the dealership and being told this person will deal with you. Then I move on and get told I have to speak with someone else.

Bottom line I do not feel it is fair that I be STUCK paying $667 a month on a vehicle that has been in for service two times for factory defects within one week of buying. This car is a lemon,and a child endangerment to our son. They just don't care.

I purchased a Jeep Liberty 2003 in Oct. of 2002. Since than it has been continually in the shop for the same problem. Have been continually passified and told that there is nothing wrong. This also included the recall. After about 2 months of complaing they finally say they fixed it. I still have the same thing going on. I have never owned a vechile before that is such a piece of garbage.

I feel as though I have been sold a junk and noone wants to deal with the problem. Instead of enjoying my vechile I have spent all my time arguing and having it in the shop ever since I've owned this truck. I feel as though someone owes me. I will never ever buy another Jeep or Chrysler vechile again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Franklin Sussex Auto Mall?

For more information about reviews on please visit our FAQ.

my mechanic changed my breaks and rotors at 36200 miles and noticed my rack was leaking so i took it to the dealer ship and they said the rack and pinion is leaking at the boot and to much play in the tie rod. they could not tell me how this broblem occured which now learning all the problems eveyone else has is wrong they do now. i dont nohow long htis problem has existed but now i am aware and dont really want to drive the truck nowing the fluid will soon run out and i will not be prepared for what happens.

In January 2002 We purchased a certified pre-owned 1999 Dodge dakota. at 12000 miles (our miles) it needed a complete tune up ( something that should have been performed prior to purchase). At 13000 miles (our miles) it needed the following: #1 intake manifold gasket. #2 lower ball joints. #3 power window run channel lubricated. #4 tps sensor.#5 front right hub bearing assembly. #6 thermostat, gasket, hose.

Loss of vehicle for seven days, countless conversations between myself and Franklin Sussex auto mall and Daimler Chrysler and getting stone walled. $843.42 out of pocket and still driving an unsafe and poor running vehicle.

Franklin Sussex Auto Mall Company Profile