Save on Car Repairs

Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

50 Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 15, 2014

We purchased our 2014 Dodge Journey 3 months ago... The internet price was not honored, however they gave more for our trade to reach the price... So we set down to do the deal with Edwin... Everything was going good. So while my husband wrapped up the deal, I went to transfer our items to our new car... This is where things went "South"... Before we could finalize the deal, the salesman had wrecked our 2007 black Chevy Malibu in the parking lot of the dealership. At that point I ran inside to tell my husband and the finance guy said well it's our problem now and guaranteed us we would get financed and the payment would not change. So we completed the deal and was ready to put our reliable chevy behind us to start our New Journey in our brand new SUV...

Well the Journey was short lived, we have spent more time trying to find out what's wrong with our new SUV than I would like in these past 3 months. Today will be the 3rd time the Malfunction Indicator Light [MIL] has came on. Each time they said we found the problem and you should be good. This has been a disaster for our family. When something like this should be exciting, it has left us speechless. We are at the mercy of waiting to see if they can resolve the problem, but who wants a car with problems that you purchased for over $27,000... The laws are designed to protect the dealerships and manufacturing companies and not the consumer. We are headed there right now, me and my two little boys, to leave our car and pick up another dirty filthy loaner car, you would think they would take the time out to keep their loaner cars clean. Praying for a resolution.

Original review: July 21, 2014

I bought a 2010 Jeep Liberty Renegade in 2010. I had an oil leak for over one year which I returned it numerous times and they said oil filer loose. I took it to a private mechanic and he said they were not tightening the oil filter enough as it is in a bad spot and the mechanics are too lazy to drop skid plates to do the job properly. I always hear a knocking sound, Rod bearings and crank bearings noise, at cold starts. They told me normal as they all do it excuse. I once again took it to a private garage and they also said at cold starts the engine would be going soon and take it back to the dealer which I did only to have them say normal.

I had to replace the rear rotors and pads every 9000 miles and they told me that was normal too. I went to a brake speed shop and they told me the rear brakes were too small for the increased weight of that year. I even called the MFG and they said that was common for them to wear that fast and they don't make it anymore so I was just stuck. The gas mileage also was 9 MPG. Never own a jeep. I would never and advise others to never buy a vehicle from this company as they never stand behind the product and makes excuses not to repair it unless it is broken and towed into the shop and even then they look for excuses to blame you for it... I bought a Nissan at Mid-Nissan and am very happy. The service department is nice and they know how to treat customers.

Want to claim this page for your business? Learn More
Original review: July 9, 2014

I went to dealer to do an oil change. I have been their customer for over 4 years 3 cars from them. Salesman comes to me, his name is Edwin offering me a Chrysler 200 touring with a 5500 rebate so that will help me to pay off the balance on my older car. I made the deal so when I go to do paperwork in financing, they told me bank gave me an interest of 6.99 but if I get gap with them they can lower that to 5.85. What an unprofessional people at this dealer. Before I got the car I told them car is very dirty, I want it cleaned. It came back nasty and scratched and noticed wax in top of the car. On a brand new car 2014 with 42 miles on it. I will never buy a car from there even my family are upset about all the situation. Came back inside and told them I don't want the car and got stuck with that car. So I will not recommend this dealer to anyone.

Another thing I found out and no one told me at dealer my car is 6 cyl plus is flex fuel I noticed when I put fuel for first time. I came back next day because manager named Nick told me he will do a better deal with me and let me exchange car. He was very rude, stupid and told me that what I'm doing in a dealer without down payment when I told them since I started and he asked me for 3500 so I went back to parking lot to find a cheaper price car with 2000 dollars less on cash back and he wouldn't let me do the deal, saying bank will not approve it. What an **. Anyways not going back. Third car I got from them and last one. Thinking that I have been a customer for so long and treated like nothing. Plus they altered my application info to get approved, that's another thing I noticed when I called the bank I got approved. Now I'm stuck with a car I don't want for 7 years.

Original review: July 8, 2014

I went to Napleton to purchase a new Jeep. The Jeep I wanted was listed on their website for $40,353. I asked them to come down just a little from that price and get back to me with an sale price that was inclusive of "all fees" except tax and tag. They came back in writing with a price of $39,680 plus tax and tag, and told me that included the "lifetime warranty" for $425, even though their website clearly states that "every car purchased from Napleton come with the lifetime warranty. I told Rich, the sales rep that I was looking at other Jeeps and would get back to him. He warned me to be careful of "other dealers" as the price they say they will give you is often hundreds or thousands below what you end up paying for the car when they add in their "additional fees" and, to make sure I was matching the "final sales price" against his "final sales price."

I used the price of $39,680 in my car search and drove all over Central Florida to dealerships matching their Jeeps, and I could not get the exact Jeep within $1000 of that price. I called Chad **, the ** at Napleton, and told him to get the Jeep ready and we were coming to pick it up. I asked him to confirm the final price of "$39,680 plus tax and tag" and he said, "Yep, $39,680 plus tax, tag and dealer fees." I explained that I already had a final sales quote inclusive of all fees at $39,680 in writing and he proceeded to tell me that the fees included were for "etching $369 and key replacement $299." Two services I was never made aware of at all. He refused to honor the price I was quoted in writing and said in writing:

"Jeeps have a turnover rate of 23 days, if you don't buy it someone else will."

When asked about the price I was quoted in writing by text from the Sales Rep and presented him with, he said:

"Prove it. Show me an official quote sheet with that price signed by the Manager."

I contacted Chaz twice more offering him the opportunity to resolve the matter fairly and he declined to respond. I then contacted the Owner of Napleton and he declined to respond. Besides the classic "BAIT and SWITCH" pricing tactic they used, the additional problem I have is that I could have bought the same Jeep weeks ago at another dealer, but they were $500 over the price I was quoted by Napleton. If Napleton hadn't defrauded me, I would have purchased the Jeep at a lower price than Napleton's final price.

I believe they purposely used FRAUDULENT PRICING TACTICS to keep me from buying from another dealer and draw me back to them. I searched the internet for information on Napleton and found LITERALLY TONS OF COMPLAINTS from other customers complaining about DEALER FRAUD, PRICING FRAUD and FALSE ADVERTISING. In fact, at the BBB, I found that the government had filed an injunction against them for false advertising. When I first called Chaz, he told me he would "hook me up" by giving me the Jeep at Invoice. This was the same price listed on the website. When I questioned him about the internet price, he said:

"That's a scam we use to get customers to the dealership, once their here the price goes up a few thousand dollars, read the fine print." It seems like this goes hand in hand with all the other complaints of fraud. These guys will lie cheat and steal. Anything to get your money. I would pass on Napleton and try Erik ** at Greenway Jeep on Colonial Rd. I bought my previous Jeep from him and I should have gone back.

Original review: May 30, 2014

We received a call that morning from Napleton asking us to come in. Rob said he will be there at 3:00 to meet with Alex (we did not know that Bob was working for you guys again as we knew he was working for Airport Chrysler). We got there at 3:30 and Bob was walking out of the manager's office. I recognized him right away and told my husband. We called out to him and he came right over. We told him that we were ready to buy. He told us, "Ok, great." He told us to wait for him (as he was wrapping up with a customer. He had just sold a Mustang. He told us that we would walk out with our truck today!

Rob and I were very happy. We wanted the Ram 2500 Longhorn - $71,000.00. Internet price $58,000.00 (give or take a few hundred dollars). We told Bob we did not want to pay more than $49,000.00 out the door (we knew that a truck like that we would have to pay more, but we didn't realized how much more you would be asking). Bob said no worries, we will get this truck. I told Bob 3 times of the internet price. My husband went out two time to get information off the truck for you guys and info on our truck that we would trade in for you. OH!! Did I mention that it was raining hard as well? No, well yes, my husband went out in the rain for you people. That's how much we wanted that truck. And yes, I was willing to pay for that truck but not to be robbed.

We told Bob to get out an out the door price and then we will talk trade in and cash down payment. No one listen to us. Your employees was so focus on our trade in. They wanted to know if we owe on the truck. I told Bob that we own it. So Bob was putting our information in. He had our title in his hand and look at me and ask if I we owe anything on the truck. I looked him in the face and said, "I've told you. We own the truck. You have the title in your hands. How can we owe on it?" Bob then went in to see the managers with our out-the-door price! Bob was excited when he came out with $68,772.00 out the door!!! I was shocked to say the least. I looked at Bob and said, "How can it be $68,772.00 when the internet said $58,000.00?" Bob wanted to make sure it was the same truck online as in stock. So my husband went bank out in the rain to look at the VIN. Lo and behold it was the same truck.

As Rob was outside getting the VIN number, I was looking at the paperwork that Bob brought out with the price. Guess what I found: The $68,772.00 out the door price was including a trade in of $5,000.00. SO that would mean the truck was $73,772.00. How the heck is that a deal? I told Rob we were leaving. We wanted that truck but we were not going to be ripped-off. We are not desperate. Your company gives false advertisement and lie to customers. It is a rip-off. I told my husband that I never wanted to do business with you guys again. We have had the longest relationship with your location, but no more. I will never recommend anyone to your location ever again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge?

Original review: March 29, 2014

Napleton invited me to the dealership, showed me a Jeep Compass. Lovely sticker price said $28000. After leaving the dealership, think about all the paperwork they push in front of me knowing I really like the Jeep and only $500.00 to put out of pocket plus a $2500 rebate. I just sign not knowing my car payments were $767.00 per month. Can't afford it with Santander. Just a awful messy. Called back to see if something could be done. Said only if I bring them 2500 dollars. I'm in just a mess. They are shady boots.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2014

Purchased vehicle on the evening of Monday, February 17, 2014. On the morning of Tuesday, February 18, 2014, I noticed wax all over the interior console, dashboard and door panels, along with the scratch on the right hood area, and bubbles in the clear coat on the right hand fender. I emailed, ** around 8:52am, in reference to all the problems. I received a call from Janet **, Customer Relations Manager, advising to bring the vehicle back in and the problems would be corrected. I left work earlier to go address these issues. I got to the showroom, gave my car to a sales representative, and was advised it would be detailed.

About a hour later they come and get me and have me check out the car. It was still not corrected, and now I have scratch damages on the driver's door panel where the wax was. The vehicle went back to be cleaned for the third time. Finally came looking a lot better, but now the damage to the interior door panel and the scratch on the hood needed to be addressed. The sales manager, Atilo, was unsure what to do so he escorted inside to Janet's office and explained the problems to her. At that time she was unsure what needed to be done and advised me that someone would contact me that evening to when the repairs could be done.

I received a call back from Janet on Tuesday evening and was advised that the vehicle could be repaired on Thursday, February 20, 2014. I advised her I could not miss any more time from work over this matter. She advised me that the shuttle would take me to work at 7am to have me there by 7:30am and pick me back up in the afternoon. On Wednesday, February 19, 2014, I received a confirmation call from Janet confirming I was still going to be dropping the vehicle off at 7am and that the shuttle was taking me to and from work. I confirmed.

On Thursday, February 20, 2014, I arrived at the dealership around 6:55am, no one was there. Signs on the door advised me that the service department does not open until 8am. In addition, the shuttle sign on the wall advised me that the shuttle services start at 8am. I asked George, a service person what I should do; I was there to drop my vehicle as instructed by Janet. No one knew anything, so around 7:15am I left because I had to be at work. I received a call from Al ** around 7:24am in reference to dropping off my vehicle. I advised him that I had already left and was headed to work. He advised he had just received a call in reference to this service on my vehicle. Poor communication.

I returned to the dealership, dropped the vehicle, and made it to work around 8:10am. The shuttle returned to pick me up around 1:30pm and I picked up the vehicle in a rush because my child needed to be to the doctors, but was advised that the door was fixed and that the scratch on the hood would be a two-three day project, I would need to reschedule. Someone would be contacting me in reference to this. While waiting in line to pick up my daughter, I decided to do a 360-degree check on the vehicle and repairs. This is when I noticed the door panel was not replaced but painted. The paint had over sprayed all over the rest of the panel and was on the chrome areas of the panel also. I was not happy and made several calls and left several messages with Stacy **.

Was finally contacted about the issues and was advised the door panel would be replaced and that the vehicle would be painted to fix the scratch. Stacy advised I could drop the vehicle off on Saturday and pick up a loaner. On Saturday, February 22, 2014, I arrived at the dealership and dropped the vehicle off with Stacy and Al. Was advised that the loaner was detailed and ready for me.

I signed the release and left in the loaner. I was loaned a 2012 Nissan Murano, which was not detailed nor clean in any way. I went to the closest auto parts store and picked up cleaning wipes to clean the interior, which was filthy. I then took it through a car wash. I received a call from Donna in sales in reference to all my issues and to give me an apology. I advised her of how dirty the loaner vehicle was and how I was very unsatisfied with the dealership at this time. She advised she would follow me through these issues and make sure I am satisfied in the end, because she was very worried about her survey not receiving all tens. Just keeps reminding me of this.

On Saturday afternoon, I received a call from Al and was advised the door panel was ordered and should arrive on Monday. On Monday, February 24, 2014, around 12:30pm, I received a call from Al advising that the door panel had been replaced and the car was heading over to the body shop. In the evening around 6:30pm received an additional call from Donna in reference to following up, was advised at this time that the vehicle should be ready Tuesday, 2/25/2014, for pickup. On Tuesday February 25, 2014 received a call from Donna around 11:30 am advising the vehicle would NOT be ready until Wednesday February 26, 2014. No one has followed up from service since Monday when the door panel was replaced. As of 3:55 pm on Wednesday 2/26/2014 I have not heard anything from the dealership in reference to my vehicle.

Thursday February 27, 2014, decided to call to speak with GM since no calls still. Called around 9am and got the run around from the receptionist, three time before I left a message at 9:15am to have the GM return my call. At 10:55am still no call so I made an additional call and left an additional message for the GM. At 12:25pm went to dealership to speak with GM, was advised vehicle would be completed and ready for p/u around 5pm. Advised he would take care of us. Arrived at 5 pm, but vehicle was still not ready, per GM the vehicle was sent back to be detailed again, that he was not satisfied with the way it looked. I waited in the parking lot until 5:35pm and the vehicle was finally brought around to me. I was thanked for my business by the GM who made sure he advised that he refilled the gas tank which was empty due to the travel back and forth to the dealership 3 times for all the neglect from the beginning. But the vehicle is now not new anymore! I am very dissatisfied with this dealership and would never go to them again!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2014

I went to purchase a Dodge 3500. It is a used 2010 Dodge 3500 and it was a Dodge dealer vehicle. It was a couple days after purchased I noticed a crack in the back of the bed near the tail gate. I contacted sales manager and he said he couldn't do much more than refer me to a body repair man. He said call him the next day to see what he could do. He already said he most likely was not able to do anything for one, also is that standard for the dealer to show you a Carfax and indeed cover damages to a vehicle with defective repairs that are getting worst.

I pointed out to general manager that it was a removed bed with signs of rewelds and gas tank removal marks and the Bondo flaking. Also contacted salesperson to find out about my spare key. I spoke with salesman. He emailed me said he would help. I called, he spoke with me for a second and said he would call me right back, said he was in the middle of a sale. He didn't contact me back. I waited two days and called, he was off. Then called two days later, he was gone. I have called and left message with answer staff for requested contact and finally emailed which all I received was a promo for oil changes.

I still would like my spare key at least some info and see what they can do. Also I was told during the test drive that it had Bluetooth too because the radio said it had Bluetooth. The salesman said it had Bluetooth, it did not come equipped with that function. I told a custom care when they followed up with me a couple days later. I found out the next day after purchased trying to set up the radio and said it was not equipped.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2013

Purchased new 2013 Challenger srt8 on 10-30-13 from Napleton Dodge on Northlake Blvd. in Florida. I reported a problem with right front wheel (nick in chrome) the next day. Met about 1 week later with customer relations rep ** and a wheel repair person who stated he could not repair the wheel. She said she would arrange to fix problem and call the next day. It has been over a month now and I have called and left messages a dozen times to **, also spoke to my salesman ** to see if he could help, nothing happened , not even a call to say sorry. Called general manager, again having to leave messages, still no return calls. Went to website, posted problem there, still nothing.

I have purchased 3 Dodge cars there in the past 4 years and am absolutely offended and astounded at the shabby and disrespectful treatment I have received to date. It is worse than any experience buying anything ever. You should monitor the people who represent your company because these people need to understand how to treat their customers and where their money comes from. Please respond.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2012

I worked for the Napleton Kissimmee, Florida dealership for a few years when it was kind of good? They overwork their employees at minimum wage. You work bells there the month of December from 8:30 to 9 pm. It's the most god-awful place to work. They care nothing of their employees and their customers! That's 1200-dollar pack on new cars, 75 dollar (mini) on all cars (no money to be made there). Bonuses are you get half now, half later, months down the road (longevity they call it, I never saw a dime). It's the worst dealership in Florida to work for. Stay away. Go to work for any other dealership. You'll be much happier.

Original review: July 10, 2012

I had an oil change at Napleton Chrysler at Kissimmee and the next day, I drove my car to work (with my son in the back seat). I heard a clunk and my oil gauge warning light lit up. I looked back to see oil tracks and my oil filter in the middle of the road. I pulled over, called Napleton and got a tow (Marty, service consultant said to call). When I talked to Marty and told him what happened, all he said was they will take a look at it. No apologies for the inconvenience or nothing and no interest on what happened. Frankly, I thought this guy was a robot! His explanation was that the Mopar air filter spun loose and they were having trouble with that particular filter. I lost half a day of work because of this. No more business from me from this company.

Original review: April 13, 2012

We are from out of country, and while driving down to Orlando, we heard a noise in left rear wheel. Because my van is a 2008 Dodge van, I felt that it would be best to take it to a Chrysler dealer for repair. Initially, they said the rear bearing was under warranty and to bring it back the next day and they would replace it. It turned out only the front bearings were covered under warranty, which they replaced.

They said they would not be able to repair the left rear bearing that day, even though we had waited over 4 hours, but that we needed to come back the next day and they would replace it. We had to pay up front $487.00 before they would make an appointment for us to come back. The parts were $180.25 and the labor was $240.00 for two hours of work, plus $35.00 miscellaneous charge.

I am an auto mechanic, and would have fixed it myself at home. However, I did not have the tools or a place to do it here. After I thought about it, I felt the bill was too expensive, and decided to call around to other Chrysler dealerships to see what they would charge for the same replacement of left rear wheel bearing.

The other Napleton Chrysler service adviser in Clermont said that it would be about cost of part plus one hour of labor. So, the same dealership in another city would have done it for $150.00 less. I called another Chrysler dealer and they said about $350.00. So I went back to Napleton Chrysler in Kissimmee, and spoke to the service manager, and he said we were charged correctly, and that it was not a one hour job, as the other service advisers had said, but a two hour job, plus they charged for diagnosing.

Someone from Napleton called two days later to see how I liked my service and I said I was not pleased and felt I had been over charged by $150.00 and they said that there was nothing they could do for me. I thought I could trust a Chrysler dealership to be fair and honest, however, I see that I cannot. Not only that I truly wonder if the front wheel bearings really did need replacing as they had already been replaced under warranty and the noise was the same after they put them in as before. Consequently, we had to come back the next day.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2011

I know most people who are happy with their experiences never take the time to write a review. Only a couple of upset customers who have very rare bad experiences write reviews. I have been doing business with Napleton in Kissimmee for 4 years now. All of my family members have purchased cars from them. I wouldn't buy a car from anywhere else. They are trustworthy and honest. They treated us good at the time we bought the car and after the sale as well. They have a great staff, from the sales people to the service advisers and management. Everyone I know who has done business with them says nothing but good things. It's sad that only the few bad reviews actually make it online for people to see. More people should write reviews of their experiences so that consumers will know how it really is to go buy a car from Napleton. It was great!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2011

I had the tires on my Jeep replaced, and the front left tire fell off the vehicle at 45 miles per hour and 300 yards from the exit to the dealership. There are very few things in this world as scary as watching one of your tires pass you in traffic. My rim, bumper, and front 1/4 panel were damaged. They fixed the rim and bumper, but said the 1/4 panel was not going to be fixed because they were not going to fix everything that is wrong on my vehicle.

Original review: March 2, 2011

I recently purchased a vehicle from your Kissimmee location in Florida. I am writing to you because I have never had a worse car buying experience. 1) I had to call twice on 2.24.11, just for someone to tell me if a used truck they had on the internet was indeed in stock. Finally, the answer came after speaking to 3 different people and it was indeed in stock. Right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

2) I made an appointment to come to the dealership on 2.25.11 (a 45 to 55 minute drive) only to get 2 different phone calls from 2 different sales persons making sure I was on my way, which in fact I was early in my arrival. There is disorganization and no communication obviously.

3) David ** was my sales consultant who was gracious and very accommodating. We looked over the truck, inspected it and talked of some items that would need some help. We agreed on some terms and took the truck for a test drive. Upon getting to the open road, we realized we were just about out of gas and turned around for Dave to get the credit card. Upon arriving at the gas station, we realized that the gas cap needed a key to be removed, no key anywhere, truck on empty, Dave is frustrated and we are about to get stuck. Although, I was only able to drive the vehicle for a short while, I fell in love with its many amenities and the low miles. David assured me that these things would be worked out and a gas cap would be replaced.

4) We decided on a price, made the offer and the offer was accepted on both sides. After 8 hours, 3 times being told we had a done deal to only have to start over 3 different times, it was finished. I have a credit score of 651, a discharged bankruptcy and self employed. It wasn't rocket science on what needed to be done to get me in this vehicle. But, obviously, they were confused on how to do this. 8 hours later, I sat with finance and signed papers.

5) While all this is happening and I am signing papers, they are figuring out the gas cap situation out back. To my understanding, they let the truck run out of gas with the cap being off there for sending particles and air into the fuel injection system.

6) Dave was very nice, however, when the papers were signed. He was already on his way to the next customer, never took his time to show me the vehicle, inspect the lights or any other functions, nothing. I sat on the side of the dealership dragging the mats from the back of the truck laying them on the ground to figure where they go all by myself.

7) When I got home, after a long drive and being hungry because no one wanted me to leave the dealership "in case they needed something from me." I realize, I have a headlight out. I'm upset to say the least.

8) Saturday morning, I work 2 minutes from home, pull out of my driveway and the check engine light comes on. The car is sputtering and I think to myself, I'm not going to make it to work. When I get to work (I am a hairstylist and I had a full day of bookings), I call Dave and let him know what is happening. He tells me, I need to call Napleton, Clearmont, where I live, to see if they can get the truck serviced. I'm not going to go into any of that drama, if you want to know the craziness that took 3 hours for someone to figure out how to have some customer service skills, ask Marty or Dana at Clermont Napleton, because without them, this truck would be sitting back on your lot.

9) They figured out the problem, cleaned the fuel injection system and realized the bigger problem which is taken care of under warranty. The part does not affect the engine so I went to get it Saturday evening after getting off work. But I had to bring it back and be prepared to leave it for 2 or 3 days for the part to come in and be fixed. Over the weekend, I realized that the brakes are squealing, so what the ** is this now?

10) After dropping my truck off today and asking for them to check out the brakes for the squealing, Dana calls me with an apology saying that there is only 20% left on the front brakes. They needed to be replaced ($179.00 after giving $2,000.00 down payment only 4 days ago), and also stating that Carlos from Kissimmee said the brakes were my problem because I signed the agreement and it was not covered under the lifetime warranty.

How would you feel after buying this truck and after this experience. Would you know and trust? I just want you to know how disappointed I am. I'm not asking for anything but an amazing apology. I don't feel it is fair, right or that I should pay this $179.00 for brakes that they could have said "hey it needs front brakes." I know that it is my decision to purchase another key and that is my own doing. You should know what is happening in your dealerships, I am but one person, but where I come from that's enough to get a bad reputation around town.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2011

The dealership's employees--Marco **, Jeff ** and managers (sales) approved us for a car purchase in the amount of $16,413.19 and fees (all-inclusive) at $2,501. They showed us the bank approval--the bank was Drive. They later came back with a loan amount of $16,977 and new fees totaling $2,958. They could not/would not explain the fees and the bank approval form presented to us earlier which had mysteriously been shredded. This is a typical Bait and Switch and deceptive practices. They take advantage of people in a bad credit and minority position--and attempt to strong-arm them. They offered a $200 coupon and then would not honor that! Shady dealership, shady practices. Buyers, beware of Napleton Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge in Kissimmee, FL. Lost paperwork. Lies. Lies. Lies. Don't trust them or accept their word. Run away to a different dealership.

Original review: May 26, 2010

I was told four different times what I would need to buy a 2009 Mustang. Omry said, "I can get you in for four thousand down". I said I have two thousand and he said he could do the deal. Well then, he quit calling me after he said I need some more info. I faxed him many times with all the info. Someone else finally took over and said "Oh, we need the four thousand now or two thousand with a trade". I finally got there and thought we were ready to do business and they raised the price of the car, told me they wanted $3500 down plus my trade, which was blue booked at 3 thousand. They were trying to give me a thousand. I was upset and left.

The "manager" came out and told me he yelled at them for making him look like a liar and dropped the F word into the conversation as well. Very unprofessional and I would never recommend that anyone do business with this dealership. A very stressful and awful experience. They said they raised the price of the car from 18 thousand to 22 thousand because of my credit score. The bank needed more money because they charge thousands of dollars in fees to finance that type of score.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2009

The Salesman Alex Tamer "Lied" about the 2010 models were "Not" have the limited Life Time Power-Train Warranty on either their New or Used Vehicles. That Lying statement he made, clearly resulted in my decision to buy the 2009 Jeep Wranger Unlimited INSTEAD OF THE 2010 JEEP. Plus Mr. Tamer "Lied" about the $ 1,000 Dollar rebate offer for "Loyal Customer". I found out from another Chrysler Dealership that I could have been eligible, under that program

Original review: July 29, 2008

This is One of the correspondences I had with Chrysler financial which got little or no response. They basically keep saying call your rep which is like saying go back to the people you already are not getting anything resolved with talking to for the last 4 months and try again or just keep banging your head against the wall and you'll either get tired of it or die, just go away!

I turned a Jeep in and got an inspection report. Four weeks after they took the Jeep and said this is the damage you owe for, they came back and said "only kidding" this is what you owe and this is the damage. To which I responded, you signed off on one ding which the rep said "is so small they probably wont even charge you for it", and after you have the Jeep a month you tell me I owe three times as much, NO way! Chrysler financail said call the dealer, the dealer said, Not my problem; they both are saying that its my responsibility even though they had the Jeep almost a month and signed off on one ding!!!

I don't want to pay my lawyer to keep on this because that will cost me more than paying it off. Oh that's the other "kick in the teeth"; Chrysler financial offered to take $25 off the remainder while the credit agency they turned this over to offered to take 25% off or over $125. If they can negotiate you would think Chrysler financial would have offered something besides tough luck kid, in the months I tried to settle this dispute? I never missed a payment, still have another lease with them and owe nobody else money! The only thing I know I can do is NEVER EVER LEASE FROM or BUY anything from Chrysler again!

This is one of the letter's I sent; is there anything else I can do? I have been a Chrysler customer since 2003 or 2004 consistently. I am on my third lease in a row and have leased cars for years. This is the first problem I have had turning in a vehichle and I cannot believe how Chrysler financial and the dealership to which I turned the vehicle in have handled this case. I turned the Jeep in on March 8th and the shhet signed by Glen B. at Napleton shows 1 scratch; he said that it was so small I probably wouldn't be charged for it. Almost a month later I recieve a "vehicle condition report stating I owe $1088 and 3 areas of damage. After taking off my $300 for a new lease and the money I paid in advance, you are saying I still owe $468 or something. Nobody can explain to me why I am responsible when you had the Jeep in your care and control. The dealership wouldn't return my phone calls.

My lawyer has been trying to speak with them, I called chrysler financial numerous times from the beginning of April until this was turned over to collection. You offered less of a discount than the collection agency just did and that I find even more INCREDIBLY REDICULOUS than all the other time and energy I have put into this since early April. Not to mention the letters and phone calls saying numerous attempts to contact me have gone without response. I have spent hours trying to resolve this and I'm left with the decision that this is my LAST attempt. After this I'll just eat the money. NEVER EVER lease from Chrylser again, tell everyone I know to stay away from Chrylser products and send this email to all the papaers and news stations that will listen. I am worn out from this!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2008

On March 03 2006 we, my son Michael G. Pesole, and I buyer and co-buyer, purchased a 2005 Dodge Neon from the above mentioned Napleton Chrysler dealer.

A few days ago we tried to trade the car in at another dealership where I was informed that I was being 'way overcharged' for the Neon.

The Kelley Blue Book Value on a 2005 Dodge Neon used and in good condition is $7,475

The salesman at Carmax had told up that our car was valued at $13,000.00 brand new

and that we were overcharged $19,000.00

I would like to know if there's any legal action we can take to get some of our money back.

Napleton Chrysler Jeep Dodge Company Information