Legacy Toyota

Tallahassee, FL

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

How do I get someone at Legacy Toyota to help me? We purchased a 2011 Ford Expedition from Legacy in Nov. 2015 with full service contracts. Our experience with the salesman and the business manager in the finance department was absolutely wonderful! We left the dealership very happy, looking forward to being a Legacy VIP customer. We scheduled our first service (oil change and tire rotation) in Feb. 2016. During the service appointment all four wheels/rims were severely damaged. Legacy denied responsibility but agreed to have the wheels/rims repaired by a local wheel/rim repair company. We returned to Legacy to have wheels/rims repaired and painted. The repair looked great except for one problem - wheels/rims were painted the wrong color.

After several weeks of waiting, Legacy offered to have the repair company repaint with the correct paint color. Wheel/rim repair company was not able to find the correct paint color and explained that they would contact Legacy with the new information and to wait for Legacy to contact us. After waiting for almost 6 weeks we called and left 2 voicemails with the service department director. The service director called over a week later explaining that he thought the second repair had been completed and that he was not aware of the current problem. He told us he would check into the situation with the repair company and call us back. That was a week ago. In the meantime I need to have a tire/wheel balancing service done in order to travel out of town for my aunt's funeral in Memphis,TN. The tires/wheels were never balanced after the "repair".

We went to Legacy today to see about having the tires/wheels balanced, under our current service contract. The service manager recognized us and did not seem eager to help. My husband said hello, introduced himself and offered his hand to shake the man's hand. The service manager, with his hands in his pockets, just stared at my husband's hand and without shaking hands, informed us that he knew who we were. After he did not ask how he could help us, my husband asked if we could get the tires/wheels balanced under our service contract. The service manager told us he could not help us because of the ongoing "repair" situation and we would have to come back in on Monday to speak with the service director.

What is so frustrating about all of this is that the service contracts, we purchased with the vehicle, will cover the repair and/or the replacement of the damaged wheels/rims under the terms of the contract, as well as cover the service for tire/wheel balancing. I do not understand why Legacy is making this so very difficult. Simply replace the wheels/rims under the terms of the contract and balance my tires/wheels please!

I had a wonderful experience while purchasing a new vehicle at Legacy Toyota on 6-30-15. My salesperson was Terrance **. Terrance was very knowledgeable and he answered all my concerns. He explained and demonstrated all the new features on the vehicles and also hooked up my iPhone. Terrance was persistent in locating the color I wanted, having the car driven from South Florida. He kept me updated during the entire location process and I am an extremely happy customer.

I had my truck serviced on February 4th. I was shuttled home then picked up 2 to 3 hours later. I have not left my house the last 2 days. Truck is in driveway and has change, a watch, tools, etc. in it. (All were in it on the 4th also) I went out to my locked truck today the 6th to go to Publix. I got in truck went in the eye glass holder (above rearview mirror) and my $275.00 Rayban glasses that I had on and took off when I got to dealership and placed in the eye glass holder are GONE.

So either the mechanic who probably makes decent money took them or more than likely one of the $3 an hour go fetch the car boys that pulled car out of service area or pulled it up to where I was waiting for it swiped the glasses. It's sad. People spend money at this place and they get robbed in the process. A THIEF WILL ALWAYS MAKE A MISTAKE. JUST LIKE A LIAR, YOU WILL EVENTUALLY GET CAUGHT.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I spoke to the General Manager of Legacy Toyota and received prompt and excellent customer service. He acknowledged and apologized for the poor customer service we had previously received. He had the windshield replaced. We are very satisfied with our purchase and with the repair.

Alexandra of Tallahassee , FL on

Original Review

I purchased a Toyota Sienna from Legacy Toyota as a certified vehicle. It needed to pass a 160-point inspection. I was pressured into buying a new vehicle when I brought in my Corolla due to an airbag recall. I was approached in the parking lot by a sales representative stating he noticed the baby seat in my car and said for safety reasons it was time for a new car. When I test drove the Toyota Sienna, there was a sticker with the price in the top right corner of the windshield. I later went back to pick up the vehicle when we negotiated the price - it was in the evening and dark. The following day I noticed a crack where the sticker had been on the windshield.

We spoke to the sales rep who informed us a sealant had been previously placed over the known crack. We eventually (after many efforts) were able to speak to Jeff ** who stated "People are dying everyday and you are concerned with a crack in your windshield?", "The 160-point inspection is up for interpretation", and finally "We made no money off the sale of your car so we aren't going to fix it". Number 93 of the 160 point inspection states it has been certified that the windows are free of cracks, spiders, or damage. I contacted corporate Toyota who had Tammy contact us stating, “Sorry but there is nothing we are going to do. You drove it off the lot so it's your problem now.” We are still trying to reach a resolution.

Today I brought my Prius to Legacy for 2 recall items. When they called to let me know it was finished, they suggested I have 4 items taken care of that all sounded a bit expensive, so I declined. That's a common complaint about this place, judging by the other comments I read. Just to prove that they are not to be trusted, last year a plastic protective covering from the underside came loose and warped. I reaffixed the nuts and bolts that held it on but the plastic warped again. I brought the car to Legacy to see about getting a replacement or getting it attached better. They said I needed new hardware to secure it and sold me nuts and bolts. I figured the ones I had were stripped or lost. When I went to replace the old ones at home, I saw that I still had all the parts that they sold me, and my parts looked as good as the ones they sold me. I returned them and they did refund me, but they had no explanation or apology. By the way, when I showed the plastic covering to my regular auto mechanic whom I do trust, he said I can throw it away - it was unimportant.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Legacy Toyota?

I received a recall notice for the window master switch in my 2008 Toyota Camry, so I took my car to Legacy Toyota in Tallahassee, FL to get it taken care of. While I waited, I was approached by a sales person who tried to get me to trade for a new Toyota. I told him I was not interested in a trade. Shortly thereafter, I was approached by someone from the garage who informed me that my car needed a rear-end alignment, my water pump was leaking, my battery was bad, and my cabin air filter was old and falling apart (I just replaced the cabin air filter a couple months ago). I told the man that none of those repairs would be done that day.

I am a 73-year-old woman with extensive knowledge of vehicles. I am not a dummy! I drove my car back to Perry, Florida and had all of the above checked out. There is nothing wrong with my car. The last time I had a service done at Legacy, they said I needed a front end alignment. I remember I wasn't feeling well and I let them talk me into the repair. I know without a doubt that I did not need that alignment. My car is in excellent condition. They tried once again to take advantage of me. They are scoundrels who prey on old people. Shame on them; I will never buy another car from them let alone have them do any work on my car.

In March 2011, I took my 2003 Mercedes-Benz C230 in for a routine oil change. To my surprise, the mechanic informed me that the electrical system for the entire back half of the car was inoperative. Since it would cost more to have the problem repaired by Mercedes-Benz, and because I could no longer drive the car legally with no back lights, I decided to trade in my car for a new Toyota Prius because I was due for a large raise in a couple of months when I graduated from college.

When I went to Legacy Toyota, I was met with a friendly staff who helped me pick out my first new car, a 2011 Toyota Prius IV. I spent the day at the dealership finding my new car, trading in my Benz, and negotiating financing. I was told by the dealer that I was approved for financing at 6% interest. I had very good credit for my age and financial experience, and I was willing to accept the monthly payments. I drove the car off the lot the same night.

I received a phone call from the dealership a full two weeks later telling me to come back because they had trouble finding a financing for the car. When I called back to ask them what they meant, they told me that I was still approved for the car loan, but they couldn't "lock me in at the 6% interest rate." When I returned, I was very upset because I was told I was approved before I drove the car off the lot, and I signed what appeared, to anyone except maybe a lawyer, to be a contract with the financing terms clearly printed.

They then told me to find third-party financing myself, which I attempted to do, but my credit union was unable to approve me because my income was not high enough at the time for a $30,000 car (they told me to call back when I graduated). So Legacy Toyota told me that they can provide me with financing at 9% (through their own financing company - how convenient). I was unhappy, but I was going to refinance either way in a couple of months, and I didn't want to lose my new car since my defunct Mercedes was already traded-in, not to mention, I was afraid it would hurt my credit score if I refused the new terms.

When I sat down to sign the new contract (with the new terms), they told me they couldn't get me 9% interest (they were very sorry). They instead handed me a new contract for 15% through Southeast Toyota Finance Corp. I was livid! I went to every state regulatory agency in Tallahassee to complain including the Florida Attorney General, the Department of Motor Vehicles Financial Practices Division, the Better Business Bureau, the State Financial Regulatory Commission, and even paid a visit to Representative Michelle Rehwinkle Vasilinda's office to let the Florida Legislature know what local businesses are doing to the college students right down the street from the state capitol.

The Representative's office listened to my complaint but I never heard back from them. The Better Business Bureau opened an investigation, but Legacy Toyota responded with a letter saying that they would never do something like that on purpose and that they were just really busy that month, that they let my financing slip through the cracks. I ended up refinancing my car with 2% interest, but this practice is unacceptable. People shouldn't have to take a lawyer with them every time they go shopping.

My Experience at Legacy Toyota, Tallahassee, Florida: I agreed to purchase a 2010 Scion on 8/8/12. At that time, I was made to wait for a couple of hours. I had already been there after work for a couple of hours until the business manager called me in and presented me with the service warranties and insurance opportunities. I was never advised of the prices of any of the service warranties or insurance. I was also not given the original purchase agreement that I signed to compare to the contract after asking for it approximately 3-4 times. I told the business manager, **, that I wanted the extended warranty and the gap insurance but not the service contract.

Mr. ** told me that since I was purchasing the extended warranty and the gap, that he was going to tell me what he was going to do for me. He was going to throw in the service contract for 5. I said $5.00? $5.00 per service and he said yes. It was so late, approximately 10pm and my blood sugar had dropped a couple of hours previously and the only thing I was offered was water or soda. I had only 2 waters and when Mr. ** presented the final contract to me, the only thing I was sure of was that the contract was with First Commerce Credit Union. This is my bank and I told him I was pre-approved and I was advised that he was going to search for a better interest rate but couldn't but was authorized to reduce the interest rate from the 7.74% that I was pre-approved at to 7.25%.

I signed the contract without taking the time to review it because I trusted Mr. **'s word and it was so late and I felt like I was in a coma and just wanted to get out of there. The next day when I had a chance to look over the contract and compare it with the final negotiations, I didn't have the final negotiations that I had signed and I realized Mr. ** had sold me the service warranty for $499, not the $5.00 per service that he stated it would cost me. When I found out the gap was $799, I called Mr. ** and he said, “Oh you have 60 days to cancel those services and insurance, but wait until after the contract goes through (so that he could get his profit from the scam he sold me).” I didn't want to wait, I contacted Mr. **'s manager, **, and went into Legacy on 8/9, and Mr. ** spent approximately 2 hours trying to convince me to keep the gap, the service contract but that he would hold off submitting the contract until he could e-mail me the benefits of keeping the $499 service contract that I did not agree to purchase.

Mr. ** never contacted me by e-mail as promised on 8/9/12 so I tried to call him to tell him to cancel the contract and re-write it without the gap and the service contract but he would not answer his phone or page. I tried to contact Mr. **, but he would not answer his phone or page. I then contacted my bank, First Commerce, and explained the situation and they said don't worry, the will contact Mr. ** and tell him to cancel the contract and that I would go directly to the bank and sign a contract. The bank called me and said that Mr. ** would not cancel the contract and that I would have to go to Legacy to re-write the contract. Mr. ** called Mr. ** and he did answer his phone and I told him that I wanted to cancel the contract with the gap and service warranty and Mr. ** proceed to insult me and berate me for contacting the bank directly. I agreed to come back into Legacy on Saturday, 8/11, and then called my bank and spoke to the contact that Legacy has with my bank and he told me that I did need to go to Legacy to cancel the contract because Mr. ** had threatened to put the contract through with Wells Fargo and I didn't go back in.

I called Mr. ** and told him I would come in on Friday, 8/10 (because of the 3 day rescission law on a contract, it would be up on 8/10 and I didn't want ** to put the contract through a different bank to be spiteful for my bank attempting to intervene). I went into Legacy on the evening of 8/10 and after waiting almost an hour, ** finally came out of his office to meet with me and presented me a new contract with Wells Fargo. I said that I didn't agree to finance with Wells Fargo and he said that my previous contract was with Wells at 8.8 and he got me a better rate with Wells. I said that is not true. The previous contract was with First Commerce at 7.25 and I showed him my copy. Since I was at the end of the 3 days on the original contract (which I signed with First Commerce) but it had the gap and service warranty on it, I felt forced to sign the new contract with Wells Fargo.

I asked him if he was writing the contract with Wells Fargo to spite First Commerce intervening on my behalf and he said no, but I truly believe that he was pissed off at his contact with First Commerce and wrote the new loan with Wells Fargo out of spite, especially since he ** me out for contacting my own bank. I since learned that ** did put the original contract through with Wells Fargo after First Commerce contacted him and before I signed the second contract because I received a letter from Wells Fargo on 8/17 for the original loan contract that was signed with First Commerce. I contacted Wells Fargo and they said the loan had been cancelled (I believe it was cancelled after I signed the second contract). Now, I am forced to refinance to get the loan with my bank and it will cost me more, more money and I will not get the same interest rate.

I was lied to by ** about the service contract he was throwing in and I was lied to by ** that he was going to hold the first contract because he knew there was an issue but he put it through anyway. Thirdly, when I originally took possession of the vehicle on the evening of 8/8/12, I asked the sales rep, **, where are the floor mats. He replied, oh just go to Wal-Mart and purchase mats. I subsequently contacted his supervisor and it was agreed that Legacy would purchase mats for the vehicle which I have since received. I feel like I was taken advantage of, scammed, duped and lied to.

My son purchased a 2006 Chevy from Legacy and 4 days after his purchase, his car was not running. He called the dealership and they told him they would come get it but he may be charged for the towing and with him living in Bainbridge, GA, the charge could be $300 or more and they told him if he Didn't do anything to cause the problem, they would fix it- lies and lies.

My son was at the word of these people and that was heartbreaking because this was his first car that he purchased. My son was without a vehicle plus no help from a dealership he thought he could trust. We finally went and got the car after being passed around from person to person like a bag of dirty diapers. I called and asked to speak to a manager and he put me off and had someone else to call. I have been in Customer Service for many years and both of my children are customer service reps. And I hope that both of them learn from this bad experience and understand how much it means to treat people with honesty, fairness and a voice or face.

To top everything off, after paying to get his car back and paying to get it fixed, his radio stopped working. My son is an adult but as a mother, it really hurts me to see him so abused. I don't think there is one honest person at this dealership. The money they invest in commercials should go into education on teaching customer service. Please read and know this is the first complaint against anyone. Thanks for reading.

I and my fiancé recently purchased a 2006 Chevy Cobalt from this dealership. While test driving the car, it sputtered. Excuses were made and the salesman said that they fixed the problem. We then took the car home. Four days after purchasing the vehicle, the car was sputtering so bad we could not drive it to a mechanic to see what the problem may be. Legacy decided to get the car towed from our hometown (Bainbridge, GA) to Tallahassee so that they could diagnose the problem. We had a verbal agreement and that was: "As long as we did not cause the problem with the car, they would fix it."

After 3 business days and numerous unreturned phone calls we went and got the car, still not running. They took back their word and said it was not their fault it happened. They offered to fix the car and we pay but they wanted almost $500 for what we could fix for $200. Not to mention, the dirty deeds they pulled on us but the service was horrible and obviously the cars aren't reliable.

It is almost impossible to talk to someone here and everyone tells you that you need to speak to another person. As a matter of fact, I have read other reviews here and the same names were given to me as were to other unsatisfied customers. Honestly, I would prefer to do business in my small hometown than deal with the likes of these people!

On May 22, 2009, I went to Legacy Toyota for an emergency visit. My engine check light was on. I arrived at 8:05 am and left at 9:19 am. I was diagnosed as having a malfunctioning front oxygen sensor. I was charged $138.26 for the sensor and $177.80 for labor; a total of $316.06. Flash forward to July 19, 2010, my engine check light was on, and was diagnosed as a malfunction front oxygen sensor. I called the service manager at Toyota Legacy and was told the sensor I bought and had installed last year was guaranteed for only 12 months; I was less than two months over the warranty time.

The service manager said he wouldn't do anything, the sensor was out of warranty; period. I have since replaced the sensor with a local auto repair shop for half the price of Legacy Toyota. I will never go to Legacy Toyota again. I was ripped off, plain and simple. You would be better off taking your Toyota repair elsewhere. I still like Toyota vehicles but will not spend my money at Legacy Toyota.

My name is John and this is a follow up to my bad experience at Legacy Toyota in Tallahassee, FL. I was promised that the manager named "Hank" would call me on Monday April 5th to follow up with me since he was not in the dealership on Friday April 2nd when we had our problem at Legacy Toyota. Well, at about 6pm on Monday, April 5th, I still hadn't heard from anyone at Legacy Toyota, so I called them and spoke to the manager named "Harry" and asked him why I had not heard from anyone yet. He told me that he had explained the whole situation to the general manager named Mike and that he was supposed to call me. I called and left a voice mail for Mike and asked that he call me. He called back a little while later and stated that he'd been very busy that day and didn't have a chance to call me.

Well, long story short although Mike sounded like a nice guy he was willing to do nothing for me or the amount of money we had paid to fly down there to look at a vehicle they had clearly falsely advertised. He kept telling me that if I agreed to buy the vehicle then he could take more money off of the vehicle for all of our trouble but if I didn't buy it then there was absolutely nothing he could do.

He did promise to go out and look at the vehicle and planned to put it up on racks the next day and have mechanics check it to see exactly what kind of damage was sustained on the rear end of this vehicle. He also promised to call me and tell me good or bad what they discovered when they checked the rear end out for damage on this vehicle the next day. I told him I felt like the owner of the dealership needed to know what had happened and see if he or she could offer assistance and Mike said he'd "try" to get in touch with the owner and talk with them about it.

My question is what kind of owner that owns a multimillion dollar business wouldn't want to know about an issue like this going on not only with salespeople but also key managers that are giving their business a bad name. You can see on the internet that I'm not the only that has been treated this way by them. Once again, it's now Thursday, April 8th and I have not heard back from the general manager named "Mike" that promised he would be following up with me about their findings on the rear damage of this vehicle. Can't say that I'm surprised with how everyone else at Legacy Toyota treated us when the general manager doesn't even follow up on what he says, he's going to do.

We own our own small business and know that if we treated our customers the way we've been treated by Legacy Toyota, we would be out of business at the drop of a hat. With the economy as tough as it's been it's extremely important to treat everyone with dignity, respect and professionalism but maybe Legacy Toyota sells enough cars where everyone down there is making tons of money and they feel that they don't need to follow the ethical good business practices of other companies. But I highly doubt it. We've dealt with many Toyota dealerships across our state and all have been a pleasure to deal with. Wonder if Legacy Toyota could learn anything from these good ole' boys in the Carolina's. I'm sure they could but don't waste your time dealing with Legacy Toyota, I think you'll regret it!

I live in South Carolina and saw a used 2008 Buick Enclave on the internet for sale that we were interested in. I called and spoke to "Cassie" and asked her to go out to the car and do a thorough walk around the outside and inside of the car, to make sure it was as good in person as it looked in the pictures. She assured me it was excellent, except for a couple very small nicks on the left front fender but everything else was perfect. She had her boss "Harry" call me back to negotiate the deal. I also asked him to go out and check the vehicle because we were coming a very long distance if we buy the car, plus it's a $35k vehicle and it should be very nice and as described. He called me from sitting in the vehicle and told me, the vehicle was perfect inside out and even still smelled new. He told me about the 2 little nicks on the front left fender and said that they could easily be touched up.

We flew to Tallahassee and a salesman named Terrence, picked us up at the airport and took us to Legacy Toyota. We looked at the vehicle and when I walked around the rear of the vehicle, I noticed that both rear quarter panels on either side of the vehicle had been painted and the fender flare over the right rear tire, did not fit the fender properly. After looking a little more, it was very obvious that this vehicle had some sort of rear end damage. I'm no body or paint expert but this was very easy to see, in fact on both sides, you could see where the vehicle was taped off and painted. They must have had a rookie do the work. Well, after that, things went downhill. The more I questioned the damage, the more they kept telling me they had a clean Carfax. However, whatever damage this vehicle had apparently, no one put it in the system to report to Carfax, as it should have been. Their friendly attitudes quickly changed to very arrogant and unwilling to help when I asked them, what they planned to do about this very obvious oversight.

The manager, Harry, acknowledged the damage but said, he couldn't do anything and asked what I wanted him to do. Told him, I would like to talk with his manager and he introduced me to this little young Tim **, looking whippersnapper sitting behind the sales desk, that would barely even make eye contact with me. He was much more interested in whatever he was doing before I got there than to even barely listen to what I was saying and my issue. He was very unprofessional, immature and very ill equipped to handle an adult problem. He pretty much told me that he didn't do used cars, since he was a new car manager and he didn't know anything about my deal before I walked in the door. There's no way that's true since Harry had gone in there and explained it to him before they called me in. He proceeded to tell me that I called them about the car, they didn't call me and if I didn't want it, I needed to leave!

Needless to say this young kid has no customer service experience whatsoever and I now understand why they keep him behind closed doors trying to do an adult job. I was told that other managers were not available, in fact, there was a guy named "Hank". They called on the phone, some sort of manager, but he told them he was in Jacksonville and he couldn't do anything until Monday when he as back at work. I thought it was ironic that although people were running the dealership while he was not there, no one was empowered to handle my situation except him.

By the way, it's Monday at 5:30pm and I have not received a call from anyone at Legacy Toyota regarding this issue and don't really expect to. All I asked for was some help on my travel expenses since they misadvertised their vehicle to me and it had clearly been involved in some type of rear end accident. I've owned many Toyota's and have never dealt with a more unprofessional dealership than Legacy Toyota. Funny thing is, I told them when we got there, if they'd make us a good deal, I would have also purchased a Tundra that night from them. Unbelievably bad experience at Legacy Toyota in Tallahassee, Florida.

I took my Toyota Camry 2003 in for an oil change, filter and a timing belt. I was alone sitting in the lounge area waiting for the shuttle van to take me back home until my vehicle was ready when two salesmen came over to me and suggested that it would be a waste of my money for me to renew my warranty on this old car and pay for the repairs when they could put me in a brand new car.

I told them that I really couldn't afford a brand new car because of my income, ($20,000 a year) and a single mom of two small children. But they assured me it would be okay and they would give me the best deal they had. They ran my credit and asked me what type of car did I want and what color. It was raining so one salesman went to the lot and came back with this silver car.

I gave them the $400.00 cash I had for the repairs on the old car, traded my 2002 and left the dealership. After having the car for three days, I returned this new car to them and told them that I wasn't satisfied with the functions of this car. A lot of issues going on, and one key that they gave me doesn't even fit the trunk. On this new car, I cannot even pop my trunk and this car cost me almost $27,000. I have two separate keys that I have to use, then, the car shifts when it wants to, etc.

Now, I hear about all these recalls and my car is on the list. I went in to see a customer relation manager (J.P.) and even he was rude and nasty to me and my brother. He told us that I got what I paid for and that this is not the mall where you can buy something and then bring it back. He stated to us that this does not work like that. I am truly sorry I ever went to this dealership for repairs, and even more sorry that I did business with them. Once they get your money and your signature, they are done with you. They have offered me no help at all. I am sick of Toyota.

I purchased a 2006 used but Toyota Certified truck from this dealership. Certified means that they have done a 160-point inspection to ensure the vehicle is like new. They also gave me a Carfax report which showed no accidents. After returning home and examining under the hood I found that the grill and front bemper were loose in several places-where screws were missing and tabs (holes) where these two pieces attached were missing on other parts-headlamp assembly, for example. After speaking to the dealer they said thay would honor the reimbursement of the replacement parts.

After taking the vehicle to my local Toyota dealer here in Nashville, TN they found extensive damage behind the fron grill and bumper and stated that this vehicle had obviously been in an accident, but that the bumper and grill were replaced becasue they too would have suffered severe damage during this accident that damaged the radiator, AC condensor, transmission cooler, frame crossbar, etc... The local Toyota dealership found evidence that the bumper had been replaced last July, as it still had decals including the name of Legacy Toyota and a Tallahassee body shops name on it, with the date of 7/29/08.

I have asked Legacy Toyota to make this right and pay for damages or take back the vehicle with a full refund. It cost me $175 just to have the damage assessed. Jeff S has told me that Legacy will not do anything to recitfy this situation. I have left messages for the owner, Les Akers, and also sent a detailed letter to Tamara T, the Customer Relations Manager, and included the detailed damage report with multiple pictures-including the one depicting the decal on a bumper replaced in July of 2008. This report was completed by Beaman Toyota in Nashville, TN and they will confirm everything I have said if necessary.

Legacy Toyota Company Profile