Find a Tires partner

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Firestone Tires Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone Tires?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Firestone Complete Auto Care?

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

These tires are terrible and, I believe, a huge safety hazard for anyone with a vehicle with Firestone Tires. My 2016 Toyota Corolla S is only two months old, with the tires only having 2,400 miles on them and one of the tires has already blown out! I was on the freeway when my tire popped and caused me to swerve onto the shoulder. When brought to my car dealership, one of the mechanics argued that I had driven with low pressure in the one tire for a while and had been rubbing against curbs judging by the sidewall wear.

The catch is that my tires are brand new, my pressure light has never come on, and I never park on the street because I am afraid of damaging my car. Go figure! Then another employee said that I probably hit a huge pothole that caused my own rim to pop my tire, notwithstanding that there were no potholes or debris where I was driving. Now I'm terrified to drive because I've got three death traps attached to my car because the dealership argues the tire damage isn't under the warranty.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

Holds well when driving. Can't complain about the quality, I've used this tire my whole life and would always be happy with it. Most people use this brand and are more than happy. Very good warranty and have no complaints about how the warranty works. Most people would look for other brands but I stick to what I know.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

I've been buying these tires for years and I am very happy with them. Firestone tires have outstanding performance. They are very rough and tough. They have a great warranty, they are very durable and they look nice. The value of these tires is excellent. They are always reasonably priced and even if you have to pay a little bit more for them, it will be worth it because they will last a very long time through years of driving. I am very satisfied with my purchase of these tires. I would highly recommend them to anyone. You will be very happy if you should decide to purchase them for your car or truck.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2017

I researched several different that were recommended for my make of car and I feel I purchased the best option affordable to me. The tires are outstanding for the price and durability. I believe the warranty was comparable to all the others. The tires are holding up very well and I would recommend this brand without any hesitation. It helped that the customer service was amazing. My car ran much smoother on the road afterward and surprisingly my gas mileage improved also. The company where the tires were purchased guarantee that they will replace a tire at no cost no questions asked, whether it be yours or the company's fault. I felt very secure with my purchases.

I had explored the different options available to me, keeping in mind my budget and what I absolutely needed out of the tires. The ones I purchased were not the most expensive however after explaining my needs to the gentleman helping he put together a package that enabled me upgrade my tires for less than I expected.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2017

Long lasting and durable in weather. Rough roads and lots of highway miles and potholes and the tire stood up. No punctures or blowouts and tread wear was good. The tires handle the off road and on road wear and tear. It hugs the road in all types of weather. We get snow and had no problem driving in it. 3 year/30000 mile warranty with full replacement, puncture repair and replacement tire if needed at no cost. Tire rotation to ensure tread wearability. The overall value of the tire is good. Good warranty, good traction control in bad weather. Long lasting tire.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

I used to use cheap tires when I first started driving, but I realized constantly having to replace them costed me more than investing in a quality tire! Firestone tires are the quality, durable tires that I need. I haven't had any troubles with Firestone tires. They are strong and are able to consistently meet my standards for a tire. I love this brand. Firestone tires are not the cheapest, but they are worth the cost.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

Firestone's tires tread last awhile longer than other brands and seem to have less flats or loss of air. They work tremendously well in rain and snow as well as handle rougher roads such as pothole filled or cracks. The performance of Firestone tires are outstanding in that they resist normal wear and tear as well as more aggressive driving/roads. I feel safer having Firestone tires than any other. I don't mind spending a little more for Firestone tires but I do worry at in an emergency needing new tires and having to go for a cheaper brand.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

These tires are the best I've ever owned and trust me I put them to the test. We go panning for gold in the mountains. The road conditions are there are no roads. These tires make the road for me. They come with a five year or 50,000 mile warranty for no extra charge and road side service for an extra 29.99. With that kind of coverage who needs a spare. They not only perform well in the mountains where there are no roads but on dry and wet roads as well. So bring on the rain. Wet or dry roads you'll be ready for action with Firestone tires. I was expecting to pay around 300.00 for a new set. Boy did I get only 169.00 for all four tires. With that kinda price load the family up and it's off to the movies.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

They lasted a long time and I don't recall having any trouble with them. They are good quality tires with a good brand reputation. I didn't worry about them like I might with an off brand. They were covered for road hazards from the Goodyear tire shop though. The tires did not slip in the rain and gave good traction in various conditions, including highway and dirt roads. The tires were purchased together and were more affordable with the package deal of buying four tires at once.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

Durable and safe, not bad price either. Firestone has a good reputation and has so far lived it up to it. I will continue to buy their tires. Typically a 50,000 mile warranty on tires. That protects you if say a few months after purchase the tires go bad for no reason. Normal warranty that most offer. I'm a hard driver when it comes to cars and we've never had a problem with firestone tires. They can hold up against abuse from driving. Not the cheapest tires, but like they say you get what you pay for. Few times a year places like mr tire will offer deals on purchasing all 4.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2016

The tires typically last a while especially Firestone. Great tread and good grip help. Trusted brand of NASCAR. The only that I would trust to put on my car. Hit a few nails once with them and they held up really well. Warranty options are really nice and cheap. Trusted and easy to Decide which one. Performance is great. Grips road and handles weather really well. Makes driving fun and rides smoother. You can really feel it in the drive. Very cheap and affordable. That's what we based our decision on is the price point so it's good. Not too cheap to where you question the quality.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2016

Tires are very durable. Don't have to replace them very often and they hold up well when exposed to wear and tear of commuting to and from work. The tires perform very well. These are high quality tires which hold up nicely and don't require much upkeep and maintenance. The tires perform well in any weather, making you feel safer out on the roads. The tires are a bit pricey but then again, they are the best.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2016

Seemed to last me a long time. Had no issue whatsoever with these tires. I like the design patterns they use to make them look like high quality tires. Performance is awesome. When I'm driving up hills from stop or in snow or even in a heavy down pour I feel like I can tidy the car to not hydropower all over the road and I feel safe driving in snow and or in ice. Hard to really judge the value of any tire because it's all so expensive. However with Firestone tires even a cheaper model they have on display seems to give me good performance and I trust the brand to get the job done.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

I had my tires for almost a year now and they still feel nice like the first day I got them. They are good for all weather and street conditions. I bought my tires new and they came with a 2 year warranty. Even if I just want a new pair of tires I can just go back and get them. It feels good to know that if anything happens to the tires I can go back to this and get it fixed. Everyone were very friendly and professional. It didn't take very much time to pick out the right tires for my car or put them on. They knew what they were doing. I will be going back there. Sometimes you have to pay a little more money to get the job done correctly the first time and going there was just that. I paid a little more than I would've somewhere else but I know I won't have to come back in a few months to get the same problems fixed.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2016

I drive little over 100 miles a day for work and the traction and it helps my car handle better and during rain feels like I was on dry roads. I chose a 5000 mile warranty which was a sweet option and the discount I was given for buying all 4. Go with your gut but you won't be disappointed. It handles great during the rainy days. They grip the road like it was dry. My car rides smoother and great high performance tires. Very much pleased. The thick rubber knowing that you just purchased great tires and you feel safe to travel with your family and don't have to worry about is the donut pumped.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

The tires was very durable and the tread on them seem to last for a long time. Went on pretty rough roads and have turn up lots of tires on them but not them. They just greatly outlasted all the other brands I have ever had in the past. It was 30000 or 1 year limited warranty but they lasted me almost two years and in very hard on tires so never even needed the warranty but I was very happy with it. Went well in rain, snow, mud, ice. Pretty much anything I throw at them. Straight out good tires. Very good value. Got all four for less than $400 and had a great warranty. I would recommend them to everyone. Can't beat them for the price.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

They're durable. Just a little costly but all tires are. I chose Firestone on the particular day I did because there was sale and my former brand was sold out. I had several warranty options. I chose a 30,000 mile warranty but I'm not exactly sure just how good this particular warranty was. It was the best option for the price.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

I have the factory Firestone tires on my 2015 Dodge Challenger. They perform really well. Durability was about 42000. I didn't doubt to buy the same tires again. I always take my tires to local Firestone dealer. They always give me the warranty on the tire, plus the rotation is always without charge. I highly recommend getting hazard warranty on your tire. They will replace for free if something happens to the tire. Performance on my Firestone tires are awesome. I get great grip on my Dodge Challenger. High performance tires. I use those tires on track also and they are really good on handling. Value of the Firestone tires were great. Even if my tires are low profile I always get great performance. They last me forever. 42000 almost 2 years and I never got any flat tires.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

So far so good. I haven't had them long enough to really be able to say one way or the other. From what I can tell, everything is going great. The warranty is fair and good for what I'm getting and how much money I am spending so I would say I am pretty much happy with what I am getting as far as warranty goes. The ride is a little less smooth than what I had before but from what I understand when I got my used car the tires and rims were pimped out pretty thoroughly. The difference in ride quality is less but I can pretty much say with 99 percent certainty I am paying a lot less than the previous owners did. So I can say that for what I paid I am satisfied with the value I am getting.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I purchased the Primewell Valera Sport tires for my car in March 2015. Good thing I purchased the road hazard package as well! These tires only had 24,000 miles on them and the sidewall is coming apart on the back of the tire. Right at the seam I have 4 to 5 holes. It looks like they dry rotted. I text a picture to my mom who works at a car dealership. She showed the picture to one of the mechanics and he said they look like they were retreaded tires. They also looked up the brand to see if they had it in stock so I could get my tire fixed and they said they do not carry that brand because they are junk... Wish I would have known that sooner. So tomorrow I get to fight with Firestone to get my tires replaced with different tires! Not going through this again.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

They lasted past the 60k mile rating and I was basically able to go up to 90k so they were very durable to my everyday schedule and I would be more than happy to purchase them again a 2nd time around. The warranty was very nice as well although it didn't need to be use cause the tires did above and beyond what I had originally expected outta them. The performance of these tires were exceptional especially during the rainy season. They kept nice traction as well as the ability to stop when needed. The price of the tires was just about right cause in the end I got what I paid for and that's all that mattered. It didn't cost me an arm and a leg.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

Great traction in snow and rain. No loss of traction. The warranty for the Firestone tires was great. But I did not have any warranty issues with my tires. They lasted well beyond the warranty with great wear and ride. They give you confidence to travel knowing the tires won't be an issue. They are great in all types of weather. Firestone tires are a great value for their price. I would recommend these tires.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

I always buy Firestone tires! I love being able to travel out of state to visit family but I love the sense of security and reliability in these tires especially because I have my most precious cargo, my 2 little boys, in the backseat, so that trust in their product means the world to me! Always get the warranty! I have only had one warranty issue but it was well worth the extra small amount of money and especially peace of mind you have knowing should something happen. If you're like me you know it can make it really rough to need a tire when you're already living paycheck to paycheck.

When it comes to performance you couldn't ask for better. It's the only tire you will more than get your money's worth out of and all without breaking the bank. I all the type of person that hates to pay a penny more than I have to especially on things you know will eventually need to replace no matter what you purchase and that for me knowing I'm safe and I didn't spend a fortune feels great.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

The tires were exactly what I needed. They are thick and sturdy. Very durable, I feel like they will last a long time. My other tires went flat fast but I feel like these tires won't do that so that's great news. The warranty options were great. My old tires did not have a warranty so when I saw this I was amazed and thought that is really cool considering the fact that my old tires did not come with that feature. The performance is great. Before I bought I did a quick test drive and it drives smoothly so that is great news. These are great tires and I would suggest to anyone looking for new sturdy and durable tires. The tires were on sale when I bought mine which was fantastic. I got a great deal for all four. The total was below my expectations and I saved a lot which was great as always it's great to save.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

They lasted long enough for me to be happy with them. I will most likely buy them once again! It was a good warranty. I read through it and it worked out well. One of the better warranties I have dealt with in my lifetime. They performed pretty well. They had good grip and I would recommend them to everyone. They kept my family safe and I love these tires. Good value for what they are. For the price and the value of them they were awesome.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

It withstands the wear and tear of the pavement. You feel safe and secure with these tires. I can keep my wheels flat on the road and no fear skidding or slipping off the road. The warranty of these tires last for years on end. You know what you pay for and how well the tires could last. The tires never rip or tear on the tires. The tires perform well no matter if it is wet or dry on the road. You feel safe and connected with the road. I would say the tires help with your mpg and can increase your driving potential. The tires are a great price and offer some amazing value. They last for years and years and never falter or break down over time. If you can get a good price it is very good.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

They lasted a long time. They never had uneven wear and were very durable. They lasted through all seasons and were very reliable. I would recommend them to all my friends. The warranty was extremely satisfying it held up to every word written on the agreement that I signed. They fixed and replaced any issues that were problems through the manufacturing. The tires were extremely safe in all weather conditions. I usually get nervous driving in the snow but these tires' performance was perfect and made me feel completely 100% comfortable while driving. The value of the tires was extremely affordable for the type and size I had to purchase. Other brands like to charge more for certain amenities that should automatically come included in the price of the tire.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

Good durability. Gets you where you are going without much wear. Fights against the heat on the roads in the south. The warranty should last. It's a good warranty. Make sure to get it with your purchase. It's a really good value. I was fully satisfied with it and my tire purchase. Wherever you shop it should automatically guaranteed. The tires feel really good on the car and the ride is smooth. I would recommend these to anyone wanting a durable and reliable ride. On the highway the tires remain durable and in the rain high-quality. The value is one of a variety that is high quality.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

My car came with special rims on it so my tires are not as thick and round as other tires. So I do have problems with my tires getting flat when it's winter and there are a lot of pot holes in the road. Other than that, my Firestone tires are pretty good. I don't usually get the warranty, but when I do they provide a good amount of time. I usually don't have to use the warranty in that my tires really don't give me any issues. The performance is great. The tires are dependable and have good traction. The quality of the tire is good, so I don't have any complaints about the performance. The tires were a great price. The price of the tires was in with the cost of getting them put on. I got a great deal and the tires are quality, so no complaints here.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

A tire that makes me feel safe and gives me extended use. A brand I can trust for my family. Lasts through my busy day to day schedule. The warranty backs up the company's trust in their product. It covers any manufacturer faults. I feel safe that any problems will be taken care of. The tires are durable, reliable and long lasting. The tires hold up to life's busy schedule. I never worry about my safety because I trust this brand. The value of the tires is better than most other brands. The price is lower than a lot of competitors and the product is superior. I think the value is very acceptable.

Firestone Tires Company Information