1.11/5
Based on 80 reviews that contain star ratings

84 Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 6, 2015

Mobil Gas Station - 31001 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48073: I purchased a full tank of unleaded on 9/11/22015 and drove to work. Later that day, after remote-starting my vehicle, the car stalled out. It ran rough while idling at a stoplight but ran smooth driving on the expressway. It failed to remote start the next morning and then, after re-starting it a couple more times, the engine light came on (disabling remote-starts). The dealer had the vehicle for several days over a 3.5 week period flummoxed and stumped by the problem. They were indeed able to recreate the problem but unable to address it. Finally, the manufacturer speculated that the gasoline in the tank had to be drained and evaluated and replaced.

Once they did that, everything (tonight at least) runs fine. The 'bad gas' met the standards they had (looked like gas, smelled like gas, etc.) but concluded that the vehicle must have ingested bad gas. Since I purchase 98% of the gasoline from this dealer, I have to conclude that the tank I filled that day was the cause; the dealer does too.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2015

Woke up 20 minutes early knowing I had to get gas this morning. Pulled into the local Exxon in Manvel Texas. Attendant was having trouble with basically every small task. Pump wouldn't take my debit card and so I brought it in and paid. After fighting with the pump for 10 minutes and having her tell me to keep trying I came in and said "Sorry but I have to go. I work in downtown Houston." She asked me to leave my place and like to check the pump again. When I came back in she said, "Did you have a receipt?" I reply "No. You never gave me one." At this point she had 5 people in line. She then tells me to wait because she wants to check everyone out first. (Those in line after me, but she made me lose my place.) I ended up just telling her "Never mind!" in fear I would be late to work. :(

Original review: Oct. 3, 2015

I stop to get gas a Mobil Gas station in Yonkers, Kimball Ave. and I was treated horrible. There was a issue with one of the tanks and it was about 7:05pm and the only employees working at that time didn't understand or speak fluent English. As I tried to explain the issue to the workers I was told (I don't understand) and brush me away as if the money I gave for gas was a gift, the issue was so bad that I had to contact the police department in order to get my issue resolved. I think there should be fluently English speaking employees at all times at all locations to avoid issues like this for future reference.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2015

Mobil Gas Station - 31001 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48073. Arrived to this establishment in the early morning, my tank was on empty. Filled the whole tank up with what I thought was 87 fuel. That night my truck was not starting well, having difficulty turning over. The next morning it would struggle to turn over, hold the start for a few seconds, emit a lot of white smoke then fail. Truck needed to be towed to the dealership's service department, where it was diagnosed to have been exposed to poor quality fuel or fuel that was tainted with diesel. Likely more so that it was gas mixed with diesel based on the smell of the smoke that was coming out. The entire fuel system needed to be flushed, spark plugs replaced, 3 days without my truck and $900 later I received my truck back.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2015

Beware of EXXON located at 24 NJ-17, Hasbrouck Heights, N.J. Across the street from TGIF Restaurant - After pulling up to the pump I shut vehicle off and gas attendant proceeded to car window. I lowered the window and specifically asked for 30.00 regular. Showing 30.00 cash in hand and laying it on the dashboard. The attendant had no interest in taking the cash payment at that moment and proceeded to the rear of the car. After not finding the gas nozzle he walked back to the window and said, "Your pump is on the other side". I smiled and replied "no, it's actually behind the license plate." He then proceeded to the other side of the car with a confused look on his face, then walking back up to the window again he said "I can't find it". I then exited the car and proceeded to the rear where I said again, "Sir, I told you, it's behind the LICENSE Plate". I then flipped the plate down and showed him where to fill the gas.

He smiled and said "Oh, ok I see it". I went back into the car to wait. He placed the nozzle in my tank and then left to service other vehicles. After returning to the car moments later, he took out the nozzle placing it back on the pump and came over to my window for payment. I took the 30.00 cash off the dashboard and handed it to him. I started the car and proceeded to drive away when he ran up to my rear window banging on it saying, "Hold on, this is not enough". I said "Yes, it is, 30.00 cash, go ahead and count it again please". He said " Oh, ummm I thought you said fill it up?". I then replied "No sir, I specifically told you 30.00 Regular, I even showed you the cash in hand, That is your mistake". Now looking very concerned and bewildered with a shaky voice he said, "Well, umm, I thought you said fill it up so I filled it". "I'm sorry, but I have to charge you, how would you like to pay the difference of 21.00?"

I then said "No sir, this is your mistake. I had only intended on spending 30.00 on gas, and have no other cash or form of payment to satisfy the difference. This is Outrageous and I would like to speak to your manager immediately!" He then just stood there looking at me with a confused look not wanting to follow me to his manager to discuss his mistake. Now agitated, I walked myself into the store to speak with a manager. Unfortunately I was told by another teenage employee that the manager was not there to speak with so she will try to reach her on her cellphone. She then spoke to the manager via cellphone and explained the situation. The manager said that if I refuse to pay the difference to call the police and then hung up with the employee.

The employee hung up the phone and very apologetic she said "I'm sorry, this is not my way of handling it, this happened in the past and I paid the difference because I knew it was a mistake, but the manager says to call the police". I replied, "Well, I greatly appreciate that but its the gas attendant's mistake and neither you or I should pay for it. You didn't pump my gas, he just isn't paying attention to what he's doing, is he new?" She replied, "No, he's been here a while". I said "Wow, I would have never guessed, he couldn't even find my gas tank!" I then proceeded to contact the police myself because I thought the situation was Absolutely Ridiculous that I would have to pay for this employee's mistake.

The Hasbrouck police eventually came and explained that I would have to make arrangements to pay the difference. Consumers should not be strong-armed by anyone including Police or Corporate Exxon to pay for someone else's mistakes!!! It's all about the principal of the matter and I will gladly see Exxon in court!!! Hope it's worth the 21.00 to them to see this thing through... CONSUMERS BEWARE!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Exxon-Mobile?

Original review: July 11, 2015

I put $12 in my vehicle & I believe I was shorted by about $2 on the amount of gasoline I received through the pump. The sign says $2.859 a gallon & like I said I believe that the person who owns this station is ripping off the consumers. Can you please check it out? It's located on Veterans Hwy in Islandia. Across the street is a 7-11. I think the cross street is Blydenburgh. Can you please contact me with your findings - my phone # is **. Thank you for your time reading this. I appreciate it.

Original review: July 8, 2015

I went to the gas station and specifically asked the gas attendant George for $10.00 regular credit. Not paying attention George charged me $20.00. I informed him of the error and he told me that my account will be overdrawn and there is nothing he can do about it. He then told me to speak to the manager. The manager was the most insensitive human being and told me to call the cops because at this point there is nothing that he will do.

Original review: June 11, 2015

I filled my tank at the Exxon station on Haverford Rd in Haverford, PA. Two days later my car broke down and had to be towed. I was told that the fuel pump was gummed up and would need to be replaced. After the new pump was installed the car still did not run. The gas tank had black gunk in it. It had to be drained and new gas put in. I have an extended warranty, but it does not cover this. So between the tow, the fuel pump, and draining the tank and putting new gas in, I had to pay close to $1000.

Original review: May 13, 2015

I gave the wrong pump number on lunch break at the Exxon at Perimeter Mall. After paying I went out to pump pushing buttons for assistance 4 times in 90-degree weather. I dreaded going all the way back in but after doing so I find I am being told it's my fault. I told them the wrong gas number, and it's not their fault, and I don't get a refund. I was also given nasty looks by all three counter people and told by the only female working their Ethiopian descent - DON'T come back and I was not raising any remarks or grief. But the customers kept saying tell them to refund you then. Since they are not changing to the pump I was parked at. It was a total Trauma Syndrome. I had totally not expected this. I will never get my gas there. This is not how we in the US do each other. Sorry. I am 56 years old and can't believe they truly were yelling at me and totally not trying to give me my gas. I was almost on Empty. Dirt bags!

Original review: May 11, 2015

I'm in Springtown Texas, I go to a Mobil's station a lot to buy cigarettes and drinks alone with gas a lot. Several times I've gone to the station on the corner of Hwy 51N 199 for drinks or cigarettes at 12 or 1 am in the morning a lot. Upon getting there at these given times I'm told they're closed for shift change. Upon 5/11/2015 I drove up in front of store to get cigarettes at 1 am and the female attendant comes out the door by herself informs me they're closing for shift change, goes back in and locks the doors. In meantime there's about 5 guys sitting in the store lounge smoking cigarettes. On other times I've bought bad cigarettes with boll weevils in the cigarettes, real bad and the stupid manager says "you can't bring 'em back because they're bad."

I find this kinda business being cheap thug thieves selling customers bad cigarettes let alone the fact they can't run a store properly. It's undoubtedly a false run of the mill money scam store that acts like this, CEO's are suppose to do their damn jobs and see over these stores but I'm guessing they're just as lazy and greedy as the owners and managers alone with untrained workers. I'm not going back to another Mobil station they can damn well stick it.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2015

I drove my brother, who is 62 years old to the Exxon to get a beer from the Poplar/Highland location on Feb 1, 2015. My brother got his beer and took it to the counter. While waiting, I touched the bottle to see the name of it. That was all. The attendant then refused to sell the beer to my brother unless I showed him MY ID. I know the law will not allow anyone to buy beer for a minor but I did not get the beer nor carry it to the counter. To save time, I showed him my ID and the Fact that I'm 50 years old myself. This guy had an attitude and he grossly misinterpreted the law. For that waste of time and embarrassment I will NEVER go to another Exxon for Gas, cigarettes or anything. Furthermore, I will do the best I can to advise all my friends of the stupidity of this particular clerk. That was the dumbest and most disrespectful attendant I have experienced in all my life! The simple fact that I'm taking the time to write this complaint shows how angry I am.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2014

Last night 11/03 my fiancé-- a first generation immigrant from Taiwan with severe PTSD from being brutally attacked by thugs a year ago, entered the Exxon located on the corner of Fairpark and Markham street to exchange dimes for quarters for laundry and he also bought 7$ worth of baskin robbins ice cream. We returned the next night to purchase more ice cream and two cokes. The clerk was not only eating Cream directly out of the Baskin-Robbins tubs but when my fiancé was ready to check out, the employee told him the total was going to be $11. He asked him to re-ring it up because the total did not match the products that we had bought. The clerk then actually rang it to the cash register and said the total was 916. He then told my fiancé that my fiancé had been an ** the night before.

My fiancé apologized that if asking for quarters had put the man out. The man then said everyone has days when they act like **. My fiancé then said "I was not trying to be rude, I just needed quarters for laundry and I didn't realize that it made you upset." The man laughed and my fiancé confused and humiliated by why this aggressive man would treat him like this came into the car and told me about it. I walked inside and demanded to know if it was a corporate or franchise store. The other clerk said we are franchise owned by double bees.

I asked for the manager's name and number. She said she would give me the name but that I would have to call her back when she was on her shift. I said that was fine and asked when her next shift was. She said in the morning. She then asked me what the problem was. I said "my fiancé was just disrespected by the employee standing directly behind you. He called him an **." The woman then laughed and stated maybe he was an **. I asked her what corporate policy was on calling customers ** when they are trying to apologize and being very polite and had been polite the first time they came in.

She then said if he has a complaint he has to bring it to management's attention. I told her "no, I am his fiancée and I will be bringing this to his attention as I work in a corporate retail store as a manager and know how they view incidents like this." She then laughed and said good luck. I then told her I would be calling the entire corporate ladder going on Facebook and Twitter to let them know Heather businesses are being operated and that I believe that they will not appreciate people being treated like this. She even laughed some more said good luck and we left.

I will call every single person in this company until both her and the health code violating employee who believes it is his right as a gas station clerk to insult someone not only with PTSD but to then be aggressive and threaten and humiliate the customers. I will not stop until that entire night crew is fired. I will call every of available resource until there is resolution. I manage a retail store for a giant Norma’s corporation and I know this is not an acceptable way to treat your customer base. This is unacceptable. It is not anyone's fault but their own if they hate their job.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2014

It's Monday Oct. 6th around 8:30pm and I stop at the mobile in my town of Richmond, Rhode Island where I always go to get gas and coffee. Before I went in I scratched off the numbers on a pile of scratch tickets I had to make the cashiers job easier... While doing so a half hour goes by and I go inside and order my coffee and a state police officer is standing next to me and asks me what I'm doing and to step outside. Wouldn't let me get my coffee and told me "someone" being the female employee called saying I was "falling asleep" in my car. When I insisted I wasn't and was scratching tickets that I was holding he didn't believe me and asked what drugs I'm on.

After being humiliated in front of my town and after violating my privacy the cops finally left and so did I since I was so angry and confused as to why this girl called the cops on me and went to a nearby gas station. When I called to get the supervisor's name the lady rudely handed off the phone to another employee who said his name was Kevin and refused to tell me when the next time he was working and refused to give his and the female employee's name to me and HUNG UP. I have NEVER been so disrespected and humiliated in my ENTIRE life & I will NEVER go back to this mobile. The customer service was horrible & some type of action needs to be taken. As an employee of a business you shouldn't treat customers like they're dirt!!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2014

Mobil gas station 303 West 96st West End Avenue NYC 10025- 6108. On September 27, 2014 at 4:43 pm this was the horrific service I received from the attendant:

I gave my AE card - the attendant requested the zip code - I said just a moment to make sure I gave the correct number - he threw the card back IN MY FACE STATING - "get out, I have a line waiting." I was so furious and said absolutely not - I got off of my rental car and proceeded to give him the zip code he requested. I had to ask another customer to show me where to open the gas tank - the same gas attendant insisted - "open the tank or get out, there is a line" again. Finally the gas tank was open, he cursed under his breath however proceeded to fill the tank. When the tank was filled, I requested for a receipt, the same attendant stated- "stupid to ask for a receipt" but then complied with my request - receipt number ** invoice number ** pump #9 Total $25.02.

When I was backing out of the station, the same attendant yelled "hurry, make sure you don't hit anything, you don't know how to drive." I asked for his name, he refused to give his name. This is unacceptable and should be addressed. I called the station today to request for the manager's name - ** - but he is not available. This is the most HORRIFIC SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. What can you do about this? This is the closest gas station to Hertz rental car which I use every week for business travel.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2014

I am sick and tired of seeing the manager at the Mobil station, on the corner of Archibald Ave. and Riverside Ave. in Ontario, CA, and her employees smoking just 10-15 feet away from the pumps!!!! This is not the first time, either. On Sunday, 8-24-14, I was filling up, and so was another lady. We BOTH said something to the manager, who was outside smoking with another employee (both were smoking). When it was mentioned to them that 1. They should not be smoking on the premises, and 2. Aren't they afraid of starting a fire? The MANAGER comes back with the following remark: "Well, it hasn't happened yet."

I went inside to pay and mentioned to the employee behind the counter, "Seriously? They're out there smoking just 10-15 feet away from the pumps??" He said, "Oh, she's the manager. I don't know." I will definitely NOT be risking my life by having Mobil employees smoking cigarettes just outside the store and 10-15 feet away from the pumps. Since this is not the first time, I'm taking my business across the street to Valero. I do not care if their prices are higher or not. And yes, this is a 'fair and honest' post.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2014

Filled up in flooding conditions in coastal SC - Spurting, stalling and engine problems began within one hour. Fuel filter and pump needed replacement. Need to determine from gas sample collected that the gas was bad, but mechanic is confident this is the problem...... Will repost after testing is complete. Dept of Agriculture is investigating location. Please post if similar problems in coastal SC.

Original review: June 17, 2014

I went to Exxon on University Avenue on Father's Day to get gas. My car was running perfectly normal before getting gas. I pumped the gas and exited the station. By the time I got to the third traffic light my car started to backfire followed by heavy smoke. My car then started to cut off numerous times in heavy traffic. I turned around and went back to the Exxon only to find out the gentleman that sold me the gas was a manager and on top of that was gone for the day and wouldn't return until Monday after 11:45 a.m.

I missed worked Monday with no means of transportation and on top of it could've been seriously hurt/injured because of the car kept cutting off. I went back to the store on Monday to talk to the manager by the name of Raj only to be insulted in front of other customers stating no one else has had problems with his gas and it must have been my car that was already having problems. My car has just had a major tune up in the end part of February with new parts and filters also. My car use to be so quiet that I didn't even know it was running. Now that it's been contaminated with the bad gas it sounds horrible. In conclusion, now I have to make needed repairs due to no fault of my own. PLEASE HELP...........

Original review: June 13, 2014

I went to the Mobil gas station at 219 East Ave. in Norwalk for the first time this evening to buy gas and cough syrup for my son. A very rude man named ** was at the counter. I bought the gas and medicine and was helped by another women at the counter. When I drove home I noticed the box of cough syrup was drenched with red substance so I did not open it, instead I drove all the way back to return it, fearful it may have been tainted with something dangerous.

Unfortunately ** was not being observed by the woman who was at the counter earlier, instead he had a man hanging out at the counter he was talking to and they began to heckle me telling me to just exchange the medicine. I told him that the last one on the shelf was multi-symptom and what I needed was cough and chest for my son. ** raised his voice smacking a sign and saying I can't have my money back and I should just get the other syrup or come back tomorrow to speak to the manager. I said I was just here 15 minutes ago and my son is sick now, he needs medicine.

** started shouting in his native language at me and his buddy joined in. I don't know what they were saying. He said "We can call the manager." I asked him to call his manager and then he said he was going to call the police instead. He refused to give the manager's name even though I asked over and over. He just said he was calling the police. I said for what I haven't done anything? He said because you don't want to do the exchange! He was threatening toward me and said you can't leave the store. I was not about to stay and be beaten by these two thugs.

Clearly the cough medicine was tampered with and the box was still sealed. I needed medicine and since I had no more money, I ended up taking the last box and left the tampered box with the angry **. He screamed at me all the way out the store. Said he was mad at me because I had asked him to lower his voice and stop shouting, and used my forefinger to give him the shhhh over my lips. ** screamed "don't shhhh me." He was speaking another language mixed with English so I don't know what obscenities he was saying but it was very ugly and abusive to this first time customer. I felt threatened that he was going to attack me.

I ended up taking the exchange and leaving while he pretended to call the police, when I got in my car I observed him hanging up, talk and laughing with the buddy who was hanging out at the counter. Makes me sick. I've never experienced this in a Mobil gas station before. Clearly ** is abusive and should not be in the position of customer representative. He shouts, heckles the customer, argues that the product is not refundable even though it is unsafe to open and use, and makes threats.

I will never feel safe going back to this gas station and I will make sure that I review it everywhere to warn people to stay away so they are not attacked and abused like this. I am a mother who needed medicine for my son. I hope that whoever reads this takes a serious interest in dealing with this **. Mobil is liable for his aggressive behavior and possible injury to customers in the future if he gets comfortable with this type of behavior. When I worked for Mobil many years ago after serving in the military, we were never allowed to engage in hostile tone or words with the customer. I thought you should know.

Original review: April 5, 2014

On a road trip from Washington State, stopped to fill up at Excon Mobil on Sherman St. in North Hollywood, next to the freeway. We asked to use the rest room. Attendant took a paper towel to pick up the wooden handle on the key. That should have been a clue. The unisex rest room was the filthiest either of us had ever experienced or imagined. Floor obviously hadn't EVER been clean. Graffiti on the toilet seat as well as the lid. Wish we'd have taken a photo & posted on Facebook or at least to send to Exxon. Nauseating. One additional note - I am a stockholder in Exxon. Appreciating the dividends but appalled at this example.

Original review: March 5, 2014

I purchased gasoline from the Exxon station at 1516 South Vine, Tyler, Texas. I filled the tank and immediately had issues with my 2011 Toyota Sequoia running poorly and sputtering. It eventually died and would not restart for a few minutes. When I was able to get it started, all warning lights were on. Truck was taken immediately to Toyota dealership and after checking it, I was told that the gasoline contained the highest level of ethanol that the service manager had witnessed. It is currently being drained and flushed with whatever filters affected being replaced. I did alert the service station, but they are continuing to allow gas to be pumped. I will try for reimbursement of the $450 estimated work plus the $60 of gasoline that I had purchased when work is finished on my truck, I have a final bill and a statement from the dealership.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2014

I ran out of gas the other day and I consequently had to buy a gas can! The gas can was a total rip-off!!!! They charged me $20.00 for a gas can that was probably not even worth $5.00 when I was in a time of need! I only ended up putting $2.00 of gas in the can and then drove to a different gas station to fill my car up! They have lost mine and my family's business forever! I will tell everyone I know about this ridiculous greed! I mean, is their greed really worth losing business over? What happened to the days when you would leave your CC or DL and when you returned the can, they would give it back to you & you would, in return, go ahead and fill up your gas tank while you were there!

These companies would get a lot further if they would just do things the right way and stop being so greedy! It's all of these people coming from other countries and being GREEDY!!!!! Oh well, Race-Trac and many other stations will get our business from here on out!!!! I hope you all have to end up closing down every single store one day... with all of these terrible stories on here... All I have is one word for this company as a whole... KARMA!!!! Do unto others as you would want done unto you! That's All.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2014

I purchased gas from the Mobil in O’Fallon, MO late on Jan. 21st then went home and parked in my garage. The next morning I had a very hard time getting the car started. After several attempts, I was able to keep it running long enough to get it to the car dealership where they determined that the gas was contaminated. It cost me $210.00 to have the fuel lines and engine cleaned out. I've contacted Mobil and I'm waiting for a response... So far nothing!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2014

My husband went to Exxon gas station at 2699 BARATARIA BLVD., MARRERO, LA because his gas light was on. He paid for $10 in gas, he pumped his gas and he left the gas station and noticed he didn't have no gas, his gas light was back on so he turned around and went back to the gas station, went inside, told the lady that the pump didn't give him his gas. She said what you want me to do about it, so my husband had to pay for more gas again. This is bull crap.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2013

Station located at 427 Jonesboro Rd, Dunn NC 28334. Gas pump #6 is illegal. Before you start pumping it is already reading 3 cents. When I complained to the attendant he said once you start pumping it goes back to zero. NOT true! This used to be a Texaco station and I was charged 3 cents after I entered my card and decided not to proceed. So, for years this pump has been acting up and it's not fixed yet. I complained to Texaco at the time, and now this is an Exxon station with the same problem. I will never go back. I didn't go there for years. Decided to try it again after the name changed to Exxon BIG mistake! What a RIP OFF!! I don't care if it's only 3 cents! They are MY 3 cents!!! No one cares. The little guy gets screwed every time! The people that own the station should be ashamed!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2013

If you were at the Windsor Blvd Exxon store and gave the pierced Caucasian female clerk 20$ for a .99cents drink and she fanned out the change, said 19$ and handed it to me. Then I fanned it out and see 18$ and she shoves a 1$ at me with NO response such as sorry or thank you, what would you do or say? A man and 3year old child were behind me in the line so I exited the store.

This store I have gone to nearly every day for over 10 years, and saw another employee was outside tidying up a bit so I walked over to him and told him what happened in the store about the 1$. Barely had I begun to tell him about how the employee does not count her money right and was still speaking when the scowling multi-pierced bumpkin unlocked and opened the side door and began to verbally abuse then threaten me! She said, "I know you ain't talking ** about ME. I know YOU ain't talking ** about ME. YOU better shut your mouth" (looking away from me and @ other employee). "What she talking about? That was just a mistake. I didn't count it."

So I then looked dead straight at that bumpkin and told her that if MY employee told me that SHE gives people change and did not count it, I would FIRE her ** on the spot. The bumpkin flew into a rage after hearing that! Now I am leaving the store. Then, what a surprise when the man and child behind me in the line were boyfriend and child of the bumpkin! He came fast out the door towards me shouting very loudly, "Why don't you shut up you ugly **." He shouted at me 2 more times as we drove away. Since I am 60 years old and disabled, a dollar means a lot to me and no one is taking anything from me, just as I would never take a thing from Exxon store.

I am making it my personal business to witness the termination of employment for the female bumpkin. It makes no difference to me if she forgot her medication, had a bad day, hates her job or can't count. Those problems are hers and her bosses' problems. When she came out the door to spook me, then sent her BF out to call me names in front of a 3 year old child of theirs, I developed a DISGUST for this person and her BF, a sadness for the 3y.o. child, and an attitude that I do not have to ever go to that Exxon Store again. I truly believe this is one welfare to work situation that has gotten out of hand. 1$ x 100 = 100$.

If anyone knows where to make a formal complaint about this incident, please let me know and thank you! Thank goodness there are 4 other stores in town, so I am confident that I will never have to see or hear the spooky over-pierced Windsor Exxon Bumpkin again.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2013

Last night, my wife and a friend walked into the Exxon at 1600 S 23rd st McAllen Texas 78503. They were verbally abused and humiliated by the two tellers on duty at around 11 pm. I had to call the police. And file a complaint and case number. Very poor personnel.

Original review: April 4, 2013

Mobil Gas Station/Convenience/Car Wash, 2725 Atlantic Ave. Delray Beach, Florida - I had a very low class, unprofessional customer service experience early this morning in a wealthy upper socio economic status area of South East Florida! In essence, the brown colored, Arabic speaking, Muslim, locked in a bullet resistant plexiglass 6 feet by 6 feet enclosure, threw my $70.00 American Federal Reserve Note paper printed currency at me, as from my change of a $100.00 bill, only after my requesting $30.00 worth of gas! He yelled he couldn't count American money currency and talk English at the same time! My response was, “You should see a doctor and get help!” I went home and praised my Second Amendment!

Original review: March 14, 2013

I was given a $100 gas gift card for Exxon Mobile gas. I used $42.50 for one purchase. The receipt was correct. On my next use, I was only able to get $1.50 in gas before the pump stopped. What happened to the rest of the balance? The card says to check the balance at www.exxonmobilegiftcard.com. That is simply a web page to give me a bunch of search engines to find the balance on other sites - none of those work. What kind of a scam is Exxon Mobile running?

Original review: Feb. 27, 2013

The price sign at this gas station has been down for over five weeks and no attempt has been made to put it back up. As a result, there is no way to know what the prices are before entering. This gas station is located at the corner of South Oyster Bay Road and Miller Place in Syosset, LI, NY.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2013

I had a big problem at one of their locations in the City of San Fernando Del Valle De Catamarca, Catamarca, Argentina and wrote to the company about it. It has been about 4 (four) months later after the incident and so far, nobody has responded back to my complaint nor done anything about it! Ridiculous! Well here it is! I had a very low class, unprofessional customer service experience early this morning on Sunday, October 7, 2012 at approximately 6:15AM at one of their Argentina Exxon Mobil Corporation locations which was located in the City of San Fernando Del Valle De Catamarca, Catamarca, Argentina by the cross streets of Guemes and Junin.

When I walked into their store, I was in the mood to buy one of their large cartons of Cindor chocolate milk. When I noticed that they do sell what I like very much, I picked up the box knowing that it was going to cost me only 9 pesos - which was clearly written on the sign right in front of the box in very big letter! When I took the carton to the female cashier, she lied to me about the price of the large Cindor chocolate milk and tried to cheat me - basically make extra money from me because she knew I was not from Argentina. She basically attempted to commit illegal fraud by asking me to pay 15 pesos instead of the true price that was again written on the big sign. I have a key witness by the name of Hernan **, who lives out there.

Plus I have pictures that I took of both the store and of the sign, which showed the true price, with me in the picture as well for their reference. Furthermore, this uneducated Exxon Mobil Corporation employee of theirs claimed that it was a mistake. But in reality, it was not! For their information, several hours later at around 5:00PM, both Hernan ** and myself came back to that same store to see if the sign for the price of the large Cindor chocolate milk was ever changed and/or updated. Believe it or not, it was not! Basically, they have their very own Exxon Mobil Corporation employees trained down in Argentina to take advantage of the tourists so that they can commit illegal fraud and pocket extra money for themselves from the foreigners and/or tourists who do not know any better. But I am sorry, this one is not like the rest!

They screwed with the wrong person (tourist), who also happens to be a volunteer, executive writer promoting Argentine tourism to the people of the United States and Canada! Just to inform them, I am still very angry and upset over this disgusting and low class customer service experience; especially after all of the money that I have spent over the years in supporting their gas company both in the United States and other countries worldwide by purchasing plenty of gasoline, food and drink items. But now, no more after the way that I was treated by their female Exxon Mobile Corporation employee at approximately 6:15AM on that morning.

I am not sure what they are willing to do about this to make me happy but at the present time, I am still very angry and upset over this negative experience that I have also decided that in addition to writing to them; I am also publishing a worldwide negative review on their company's poor customer service performance from that horrible morning, which is being posted on both Yelp and ConsumerAffairs.com websites to further let others out there know about how Exxon Mobil Corporation employees out in Argentina treat foreigners and tourists at their stores; and to warn them not to shop at their stores anymore!

Lastly, I also have several photographs available upon request that were taken inside of that particular store to show them and everyone else that I was not lying about what had happened and what I saw on the sign. Thank you for the terrible, dishonest customer service experience!

Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations Company Information