Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations
3.54/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

86 Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 10, 2019

We purchased 5 cards at Publix in Tampa to use at EXXON/Mobil because we'd had many problems with Shell purchased cards. Exxon/Mobil cards are much worse! I suppose I will report this malpractice to BBB, but wanted to warn others to avoid these cards. The gas stations won't honor them and if you get to use the card one time, you can never use it again. We have $30.00 left on the card in my hand. Hate Exxon/Mobil and will avoid any of these stations in the future.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I travel to Florida from New Jersey several times a year. In the past I call my credit card co. and Exxon/Mobil Speedpass+ to let them know of my travel. Each time now they put my Speedpass+ app and account on hold telling me that I have to call each time I enter a new area or a new state. SO, I HAVE TO CALL IN EACH STATE TO BE ABLE TO USE MY SPEEDPASS+ ACCOUNT. THIS IS REAL CONVENIENCE AND TIME SAVING! A manager tells me that this is to protect me from fraud. This excellent system that kept me from putting my credit card into pumps far from home is now rendered useless to me, that was the reason that I got the Speedpass+ app.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I have a $50.00 gift card that has never been used. I am trying to get it re-activated. I am being told that it has a $0 balance and that it was used. I am sending it to the SVM Replacement center in hopes that they will re-activate the card. I know that this card was never used.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Paid for a Carwash today and they must've had technical issues because we were just sitting in a long line for over 20 mins without anyone moving and I was in a rush so we asked for our money back and was told there wasn't any refunds so I asked the cashier why can't we get our money back since they are having issues and was told by the cashier that the person in front of me is not complaining so why should I and then she started speaking Spanish to the Carwash guy and he started laughing. This was not a laughing situation. We left without getting our money back or getting a Carwash. NEVER will I go there again and spend my money. PERIOD. ZERO STARS.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

There’s a fraudulent account using my cell number & they refused to do anything about it. They wouldn’t call the number to be sure it was mine nor would they report to their own fraud department. Essentially I was told there was nothing they could do. This resulted in my not being able to use my account so I cancelled it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Exxon-Mobile?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I received a $20 gift card and I used it at the Exxon/Mobil station at Mariposa and Bear Valley Road, Victorville, to purchase gas. The attendant ran the gift card as a credit card and I paid 10 cents per gallon more than cash. It seems that a $20 gift card should be good for the cash price and not a credit card price. Attendant told me to call Exxon/Mobil if I didn't like their policy. It's like pulling teeth to find a way to contact Exxon/Mobil. I just won't do business with them.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

Unfortunately there are not many gas stations on the west side of New York city. I was returning rental car and filled most of tank in New Jersey at $2.95/gallon, but wanted to top off the tank and was incredulous that this station charged $4.99 per gallon. When I returned car to Hertz, I found their refueling charge of $4.71/gal would have been a better deal.

Original review: July 6, 2018

MOBIL GAS STATION/Farmington Hills, MI 48334, Phone: (248) 471-2620. I have been patronizing this gas station for over 7 years and the owner is prejudice against ** people. Today I was accused of holding up the line because I was playing lottery. My purchase was complete and I was standing off to the right so I could check my instant tickets. Two customers came into the store. One person was getting gas and the other woman behind was playing lottery. The owner came fleeing from the back of the store and confronted me by stating "I DON'T MIND YOU COMING IN HERE, BUT YOU CANNOT HOLD UP THE LINE".

Instead of stooping to his level, I politely told him, I was not even in the line and I am courteous when I do play lottery. Another time I was in there it was an older Arabic/Chaldean woman buying 100 dollars or more of instant tickets, standing blocking the line and he said not a word to her. That is because he is the same race.

I also buy gas from here. I will never patronize this place again. I would like to mention, I have watched the demise of this gas station for over this time period. The owner owns 4 gas stations all within a 1.4 miles of one another. He treats the employees (specifically Indian workers like crap). I have come to know many of them and the past and they always complain and work no more than a month or two and quit. The owner also hold their check, not paying proper minimum wage etc. I encourage anyone to go somewhere else. He is a terrible person and don't deserve to own anything. He has so many trucks and making a fool out of people. I feel sorry these poor workers as I said above.

Original review: June 9, 2018

My daughter went to a Mobil Gas station in St. Charles Mo on May 31 around 7 am. Put gas in her car. Left the gas station. 15 minutes later her car started to slow down to 10 miles on the high way. It pick up some speed. Had to leave it running while she pick up her kids from daycare. Get home. Car would not start at all. Had the car towed to the dealership. They did a diagnostic test on it. Came out that it had diesel oil in the gas tank. Went back to the gas station. The manager said he will look into it. He called my daughter told her he didn’t see her on that date. My daughter realized she gave him the wrong date called back to tell him the right day. She never got a response. Call up there the next day didn’t get a response. Went back to the dealership and got the paperwork saying it was diesel fuel in her tank. Got a sample of the gas that they took out the tank. Got the car towed back home.

Call mobile gas station again today June 9 and the cashier said there’s no manager works on the weekends. Call the one 800 number for customer service everyone’s out the weekend there too. Since last week we been calling I feel like they don’t think this is important matter. She been without a car since May 31 and I have to drive her back & forward to work & daycare. And I also so been late for work helping my daughter out. Now She has to wait until Monday that’s even if they call back. If no call back I will be taken off that even to go back up there.

Original review: May 15, 2018

On Monday, May 14, 2018, I purchased gas using their app so I could save $.10 per gallon. I made sure that the right choice for payment was chosen since I had a problem earlier in the month using the app. Later on I decided to check the remaining balance of the option I had chosen. I saw my balance was (and still is) $0.00. I called the preloadable card’s customer service and they reassured me that gas stations often charged more and the difference will be reimbursed. Ok. Now later on in the day I made a purchase using my debit card. I decided to check the balance and found out that I was overdrawn because my debit card was charged also for my gas purchase.

I called Exxon/Mobil's customer service and was told that they couldn’t do anything because I chose the debit card as the way to pay for the gas. I triple checked the option I wanted to use so I told them I did not choose my debit card. Since I can’t prove I’m telling the truth they won’t take the money off the card I chose and reimburse the debit card. What happened to “The Customer Is always right”. I was told that my preloadable card will be reimbursed. I was so distraught that I forgot to ask for an email detailing our conversation. I hope I at least get that back. For such a big company who makes billions it’s sad that they are stooping to such thievery. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM USING THEIR APP!

Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations Company Information