Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations
3.47/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations Reviews

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

This Mobil has the worst bathroom I've ever been to in my life and ** on the floor. 10/18/2019. I swear to God I've seen better bathrooms. Mexico should rub owners face in it.... Been going here for 45 years, never again.... 11235 S Fortuna Rd, Yuma, AZ 85367 MH84+XF Yuma, Arizona. Exxon.com

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

So on Oct. 1, 2019, around 6pm-8pm, my gf’s car had low gas so I stop at the Shoreview Exxon off of hwy 694 and Lexington Ave. I pre-pay a full gas tank with cash or close to, it about $30 worth of their 89 Octane gas. Drove home that night. Park the car and the next day, the car wouldn’t turn over. Had the insurance tow the car to Honda dealership. The diagnostic came back to be that the gas had diesel gas in the tank. I pumped in the gasoline section of the gas pumps and the diesel pump was on the other side of the gas station. On Thursday after I already had the car towed to the dealership, I went back to investigate and their 89 octane was out of order. (It was Out of order for as least almost week.) Had the car fix through Honda dealership but Exxon don’t want to reimburse for the damages.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I purchase $20 in Gas at reg pump. Price on PUM said $2.35 a gallon. I print the receipt and shows $2.69 cents a gallon, The Pump is changing as a premium rate not regular no matter which pumps you select. Have my receipts and photos to prove it.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Puuulease stop throwing noise and loud advertising at me everywhere I go! Traffic, bright lights and people noises are bad enough, but to have that horrid, LOUD garbage spewing out of the pump is beyond tacky. I will avoid your stations until you at least put in a volume control.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

We have a small station about a mile from my house that is exactly 2 miles from town. They overcharge 30 cents a gallon or more than the prices up town. It's not like we are in the middle of nowhere. There are two other stations in this area that charge the same prices that the stations uptown charge. I have complained to Exxon about the price gouging and the day they had the run on the pumps thanks to Channel 8 news, they went up to 5 bucks a gallon on gas. One of the employees say that Exxon/Mobil updates the prices on the pumps but if they are they aren't looking for new business just looking for suckers or people in a bind. Out here, everyone is in a bind. Most folks are living on fixed income. So much for anybody thinking of the little guy anymore. All they do is line their pockets. I will never buy gas there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Exxon-Mobile?

Original review: July 10, 2019

We purchased 5 cards at Publix in Tampa to use at EXXON/Mobil because we'd had many problems with Shell purchased cards. Exxon/Mobil cards are much worse! I suppose I will report this malpractice to BBB, but wanted to warn others to avoid these cards. The gas stations won't honor them and if you get to use the card one time, you can never use it again. We have $30.00 left on the card in my hand. Hate Exxon/Mobil and will avoid any of these stations in the future.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I travel to Florida from New Jersey several times a year. In the past I call my credit card co. and Exxon/Mobil Speedpass+ to let them know of my travel. Each time now they put my Speedpass+ app and account on hold telling me that I have to call each time I enter a new area or a new state. SO, I HAVE TO CALL IN EACH STATE TO BE ABLE TO USE MY SPEEDPASS+ ACCOUNT. THIS IS REAL CONVENIENCE AND TIME SAVING! A manager tells me that this is to protect me from fraud. This excellent system that kept me from putting my credit card into pumps far from home is now rendered useless to me, that was the reason that I got the Speedpass+ app.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I have a $50.00 gift card that has never been used. I am trying to get it re-activated. I am being told that it has a $0 balance and that it was used. I am sending it to the SVM Replacement center in hopes that they will re-activate the card. I know that this card was never used.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Paid for a Carwash today and they must've had technical issues because we were just sitting in a long line for over 20 mins without anyone moving and I was in a rush so we asked for our money back and was told there wasn't any refunds so I asked the cashier why can't we get our money back since they are having issues and was told by the cashier that the person in front of me is not complaining so why should I and then she started speaking Spanish to the Carwash guy and he started laughing. This was not a laughing situation. We left without getting our money back or getting a Carwash. NEVER will I go there again and spend my money. PERIOD. ZERO STARS.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

There’s a fraudulent account using my cell number & they refused to do anything about it. They wouldn’t call the number to be sure it was mine nor would they report to their own fraud department. Essentially I was told there was nothing they could do. This resulted in my not being able to use my account so I cancelled it.

Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations Company Information