2. Miscellaneous

Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations

Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.45/5

Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Exxon-Mobile?

Original review: July 14, 2020

My dad passed away this year and he had one credit card left in his wallet that I just could not bring myself to cancel. It was an Exxon Mobile gas card. That Mobile card was the first credit card he had ever received. He often shared the story of how he felt like the company believed in him enough to entrust him with that credit card when he applied for it, having just come to the states and literally having no assets to his name. He always felt like he owed Mobile something as a result of taking a chance on him. As a result he was a loyal patron to the company and used the card regularly. When I called, Exxon shared that they were sorry to see him go because he was one of their longest cardholders. I believe it. My dad was loyal like that and he never forgot a favor that someone did for him. He had been a cardholder since 1969.

Original review: June 14, 2020

Took my car in for a car wash as I had on many prior occasions on 6-10-20 at the Mobil gas station located at 3308 W. Florida in Hemet. Car wash stopped after only 1 pass by the brushes. Later found out that the driver's side left signal light had been broken (plastic clip that holds it place broken). Reported it to the staff and owner (**) who were very rude, condescending and refused to take any responsibility. Take your business elsewhere. Their gas is 20c/gal higher than another Mobil station 1 1/2 miles down Florida at Palm. Staff there are always friendly and helpful.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I picked up my brand new car on Dec 27th 2019. I went up to Shoreview to show it to my friend. He was running late so I decided to go through the carwash. When I got home I had two identical bilateral scratches on my hood. I was sick as these were fresh. I immediately called them. The cashier yelled that another car was damaged in the wash and what should she do? Nick came to the phone and told me to call back tomorrow. I have been getting the runaround ever since. The owner is negligent. They are all scammers. I have had to report them to the BBB and the Attorney General's Office. Steve is the worst one there. He is the most incompetent employee they have. DON'T GO HERE!!! THIS PLACE IS THE WORST!!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

This Mobil has the worst bathroom I've ever been to in my life and ** on the floor. 10/18/2019. I swear to God I've seen better bathrooms. Mexico should rub owners face in it.... Been going here for 45 years, never again.... 11235 S Fortuna Rd, Yuma, AZ 85367 MH84+XF Yuma, Arizona. Exxon.com

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

So on Oct. 1, 2019, around 6pm-8pm, my gf’s car had low gas so I stop at the Shoreview Exxon off of hwy 694 and Lexington Ave. I pre-pay a full gas tank with cash or close to, it about $30 worth of their 89 Octane gas. Drove home that night. Park the car and the next day, the car wouldn’t turn over. Had the insurance tow the car to Honda dealership. The diagnostic came back to be that the gas had diesel gas in the tank. I pumped in the gasoline section of the gas pumps and the diesel pump was on the other side of the gas station. On Thursday after I already had the car towed to the dealership, I went back to investigate and their 89 octane was out of order. (It was Out of order for as least almost week.) Had the car fix through Honda dealership but Exxon don’t want to reimburse for the damages.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I purchase $20 in Gas at reg pump. Price on PUM said $2.35 a gallon. I print the receipt and shows $2.69 cents a gallon, The Pump is changing as a premium rate not regular no matter which pumps you select. Have my receipts and photos to prove it.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Puuulease stop throwing noise and loud advertising at me everywhere I go! Traffic, bright lights and people noises are bad enough, but to have that horrid, LOUD garbage spewing out of the pump is beyond tacky. I will avoid your stations until you at least put in a volume control.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

We have a small station about a mile from my house that is exactly 2 miles from town. They overcharge 30 cents a gallon or more than the prices up town. It's not like we are in the middle of nowhere. There are two other stations in this area that charge the same prices that the stations uptown charge. I have complained to Exxon about the price gouging and the day they had the run on the pumps thanks to Channel 8 news, they went up to 5 bucks a gallon on gas. One of the employees say that Exxon/Mobil updates the prices on the pumps but if they are they aren't looking for new business just looking for suckers or people in a bind. Out here, everyone is in a bind. Most folks are living on fixed income. So much for anybody thinking of the little guy anymore. All they do is line their pockets. I will never buy gas there.

Original review: July 10, 2019

We purchased 5 cards at Publix in Tampa to use at EXXON/Mobil because we'd had many problems with Shell purchased cards. Exxon/Mobil cards are much worse! I suppose I will report this malpractice to BBB, but wanted to warn others to avoid these cards. The gas stations won't honor them and if you get to use the card one time, you can never use it again. We have $30.00 left on the card in my hand. Hate Exxon/Mobil and will avoid any of these stations in the future.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I travel to Florida from New Jersey several times a year. In the past I call my credit card co. and Exxon/Mobil Speedpass+ to let them know of my travel. Each time now they put my Speedpass+ app and account on hold telling me that I have to call each time I enter a new area or a new state. SO, I HAVE TO CALL IN EACH STATE TO BE ABLE TO USE MY SPEEDPASS+ ACCOUNT. THIS IS REAL CONVENIENCE AND TIME SAVING! A manager tells me that this is to protect me from fraud. This excellent system that kept me from putting my credit card into pumps far from home is now rendered useless to me, that was the reason that I got the Speedpass+ app.

Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations Company Information