Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations

Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations

3.6/5 (326 ratings)

About Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations

Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Exxon-Mobile?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

Zans Sagina, Inc. - 20570 Lyons Rd - Boca Raton, FL 33434. The single worst Exxon Mobil station in Florida! I had to go inside to ask for a receipt because once again the receipts at the pumps weren't working. When I asked for the receipt I was told to get a "** attitude adjustment". This is a verbatim quote. I've never heard such egregious language in my life. I'm a senior citizen and men never used to speak to women like this. I can't even imagine what kind of house he was raised in. SHAME ON HIM!!!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

I went to the Exxon Mobil Circle K gas station located at 232381 El Toro Rd in Lake Forest, CA. I pumped my gas on pump 10 and then it clicked indicating it was full. I turned around and noticed the money on the pump kept on running. I slowly pulled out the nozzle and noticed no gas was coming out, yet the pump kept on spinning adding more and more money. I quickly put it into the pump holder and it finally stopped. It added over $2.00 more to my card, even though no gas was coming out. I went in and told the attendant. He just took my name and number and said someone might call you back. I told him that this is probably happening to others at the pump and this is not right. He said I was the only one today to complain. It is bad enough gas prices are so high, now we have gas stations ripping off the customers by adding more charges to their account when no gas is coming out of the pump!!! This needs to be investigated.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 14, 2020

My dad passed away this year and he had one credit card left in his wallet that I just could not bring myself to cancel. It was an Exxon Mobile gas card. That Mobile card was the first credit card he had ever received. He often shared the story of how he felt like the company believed in him enough to entrust him with that credit card when he applied for it, having just come to the states and literally having no assets to his name. He always felt like he owed Mobile something as a result of taking a chance on him. As a result he was a loyal patron to the company and used the card regularly. When I called, Exxon shared that they were sorry to see him go because he was one of their longest cardholders. I believe it. My dad was loyal like that and he never forgot a favor that someone did for him. He had been a cardholder since 1969.

Original review: June 14, 2020

Took my car in for a car wash as I had on many prior occasions on 6-10-20 at the Mobil gas station located at 3308 W. Florida in Hemet. Car wash stopped after only 1 pass by the brushes. Later found out that the driver's side left signal light had been broken (plastic clip that holds it place broken). Reported it to the staff and owner (**) who were very rude, condescending and refused to take any responsibility. Take your business elsewhere. Their gas is 20c/gal higher than another Mobil station 1 1/2 miles down Florida at Palm. Staff there are always friendly and helpful.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I picked up my brand new car on Dec 27th 2019. I went up to Shoreview to show it to my friend. He was running late so I decided to go through the carwash. When I got home I had two identical bilateral scratches on my hood. I was sick as these were fresh. I immediately called them. The cashier yelled that another car was damaged in the wash and what should she do? Nick came to the phone and told me to call back tomorrow. I have been getting the runaround ever since. The owner is negligent. They are all scammers. I have had to report them to the BBB and the Attorney General's Office. Steve is the worst one there. He is the most incompetent employee they have. DON'T GO HERE!!! THIS PLACE IS THE WORST!!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

This Mobil has the worst bathroom I've ever been to in my life and ** on the floor. 10/18/2019. I swear to God I've seen better bathrooms. Mexico should rub owners face in it.... Been going here for 45 years, never again.... 11235 S Fortuna Rd, Yuma, AZ 85367 MH84+XF Yuma, Arizona. Exxon.com

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

So on Oct. 1, 2019, around 6pm-8pm, my gf’s car had low gas so I stop at the Shoreview Exxon off of hwy 694 and Lexington Ave. I pre-pay a full gas tank with cash or close to, it about $30 worth of their 89 Octane gas. Drove home that night. Park the car and the next day, the car wouldn’t turn over. Had the insurance tow the car to Honda dealership. The diagnostic came back to be that the gas had diesel gas in the tank. I pumped in the gasoline section of the gas pumps and the diesel pump was on the other side of the gas station. On Thursday after I already had the car towed to the dealership, I went back to investigate and their 89 octane was out of order. (It was Out of order for as least almost week.) Had the car fix through Honda dealership but Exxon don’t want to reimburse for the damages.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I purchase $20 in Gas at reg pump. Price on PUM said $2.35 a gallon. I print the receipt and shows $2.69 cents a gallon, The Pump is changing as a premium rate not regular no matter which pumps you select. Have my receipts and photos to prove it.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Puuulease stop throwing noise and loud advertising at me everywhere I go! Traffic, bright lights and people noises are bad enough, but to have that horrid, LOUD garbage spewing out of the pump is beyond tacky. I will avoid your stations until you at least put in a volume control.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

We have a small station about a mile from my house that is exactly 2 miles from town. They overcharge 30 cents a gallon or more than the prices up town. It's not like we are in the middle of nowhere. There are two other stations in this area that charge the same prices that the stations uptown charge. I have complained to Exxon about the price gouging and the day they had the run on the pumps thanks to Channel 8 news, they went up to 5 bucks a gallon on gas. One of the employees say that Exxon/Mobil updates the prices on the pumps but if they are they aren't looking for new business just looking for suckers or people in a bind. Out here, everyone is in a bind. Most folks are living on fixed income. So much for anybody thinking of the little guy anymore. All they do is line their pockets. I will never buy gas there.

Exxon/Mobil Gas Stations Company Information