4.79/5
Based on 1,488 ratings

Ship Your Car

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

With our top-rated, award winning service, you can know your vehicle is being transported by professionals. Cross country move to snowbird or classic car to daily driven vehicle, your car will receive the same level of auto transport service. With not one but two guarantees, you can have peace of mind throughout the shipping process:

One Price Guarantee- Know what you’re paying and never worry about hidden fees or unexpected charges. The price we quote is the price you pay.

Car Rental Guarantee- You won’t be stranded if we’re not on time. You’ll be reimbursed for a rental car from Enterprise until we arrive, no limit.

Offering a variety of services from enclosed, overseas, and military move assistance (PCS), we’re a well-rounded car transport company. We can even ship your motorcycles, ATVs, and personal water crafts.

We’ve provided reliable auto transport service since 2009. Our focus is on integrity, reliability, and, most importantly, customer satisfaction. For more info or a free quote, visit our website.

View More View More

Ship Your Car

1488 Executive Auto Shippers LLC Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers was prompt, had a better response and competitive price compared to four transport services that I've looked into. Our experience with them was the easiest part of our move in terms of coordinating and getting our stuff across multiple states. It was a very smooth and easy process. The quote that they gave me was accurate and there was no change to the cost.

They had direct communication by phone and email so it was pretty easy to get ahold of them. The rep had a lot of one-on-one contact to help coordinate people in both places that put the car on the trailer and picked the car up off the trailer. Their truck drivers called me. One picked the cars up, and he was accurate to when he was making the delivery and he called me in advance. Then I had someone else at the delivery point to get the cars off the trailer and he was very good about communicating too. I received my vehicle in good condition. It got dirty on the highway but the driver said that's probably the case.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I looked at six different transport companies and I liked Executive Auto Shippers' reviews. Their transport organizer was quick and knowledgeable. The quote was kept within all of the other quotes that I have been looking at and at a reasonable amount of time. Everything went smoothly and I would definitely recommend Executive Auto Shippers.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I just bought a Jeep and I had to have it shipped from Baton Rouge of Louisiana up to upstate New York, Rochester. Since a lot of shipping companies have ratings, I looked at the top ones and just started making some calls. I’ve contacted five to six transport companies, looked at price differences and time of arrangement, and in time made my decision. When I contacted Executive Auto Shippers, I spoke to a girl named Melissa and she was extremely helpful and friendly. She answered all the questions too.

The vehicle showed up sooner than we anticipated which was even greater. I had corresponded with the driver via text and he was always responding back. He even said that if we can't meet at that time, he can spend the night and deliver the Jeep the next day. He was very accommodating and nice. I was out of town when the Jeep got delivered but my wife and my father-in-law were here. The driver got to pull up in front of the house, drove the Jeep out of the trailer, drove it down the driveway and handed all the paperwork over. My wife then gave him cash and off he went.

In addition, the quote provided was exactly what they said and surprisingly, the vehicle ended up being in a closed container, which they didn’t think they were gonna be able to do because of the size of the Jeep. It is an old one and had big tires and a lift kit on it, and so it was supposed to be in an open carrier. I also paid for an open carrier and using a closed carrier is worth more money, so Executive Auto Shippers really took care of me. They did a wonderful job and there was no complexity to it.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I looked at a lot of different transport companies when I was moving. I went with a different company but they let me down so I switched and Executive shipped for me from California to Texas. I did the transaction online then their transport organizer texted me a bit to confirm. It all worked out and they got the job done. The delivery drivers showed up and let me know they were there. I went out and after a 10 minute talk, I have my car. It was a good experience and it went as expected.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

We’ve shipped cars with Executive even before and they have good service. They were very receptive, efficient and had good pricing. They set it up and scheduled everything. The driver then was the one who we have to contact as far as meeting up to get the vehicle. Communication was either via email or cell phone. They would usually remind us a day before they would do the delivery. If we have a need to ship vehicles in the future, I’d be sure to get a hold of Executive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I was moving cross-country from Knoxville to California. I looked at the prices of other companies and Executive was one of the higher quotes that I’ve received but considering the customer service and the delivery, I decided to go with them. Their transport organizer was very responsive. The delivery was great and the vehicle was in perfect condition when it arrived. I was very satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Executive Auto. They were informative and pleasant to talk to. They were upfront about everything too, so I went with them. I shipped my vehicle from California to Minnesota through them and the process was very smooth and easy. There was an issue, the transporter’s truck broke down and they would be delayed, which they called and they let us know. That was fine and they coordinated everything. When the truck was about to reach the destination, they called and set up a time as well. So, it was good. The delivery of the vehicle was smooth too. They came in. They pulled up and opened up the trailer. The guy was really nice, courteous, professional, signed the papers and pretty straightforward. Took 10 minutes and there was also no damage to the vehicle because it was enclosed. I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Our transport organizer was Cassandra. She was really easy to work with and she was right on the money. Executive Auto Shippers is wasn’t the most expensive out there nor was it the least expensive but their quote was definitely accurate as per agreed upon. Delivery was pretty easy too. I was working that day and then the driver called me. I told him that I’d show up at a certain time at my house, which was a couple of hours after he initially contacted me that day. By the time I got there, the car was unloaded and he was pretty much ready for me to check the car out. My car showed up just as agreed upon and pretty much mint condition as I bought it. This was my first stab at using a car transport company and it worked out just fine.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I’m in the army and I was moving across the country. I looked at a dozen of different transport companies before I went with Executive. I did a thorough search on the companies and came up with a rating scheme based on the criteria I listed. Executive had the top score and they have consistent reviews across all the different platforms: Yelp, Google, Consumer, BBB and the Auto Transport Review Center. Melissa, their transport organizer, was great. When I’ve been getting bounced around, I was told that if she wasn’t available, she had a person that I can work with, which was also consistent. They were easy to talk to, and very responsive, which I appreciated.

Finding a transporter took a week and when the vehicle was shipped, it took them five days to deliver which was quicker than I thought. The driver called me the day he was coming for the pick up. We did an assessment of the vehicle's condition then he talked about the next steps. He said that he would get in touch with me once he got to the location. In terms of the location, we played it by ear because it really depended on if his vehicle could fit in the area. When he got there, he gave me the location's description and I knew exactly where he was and I got the car. The place was not the safest because it was the median of the highway, but it worked out.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I was moving a vehicle 500 miles or so. I had a recommendation for a different company but I chose Executive. It had a very good rating on Angie’s and also, it was located in the Midwest and that was where I was moving the car. The quote I got was fine and the delivery of the vehicle was excellent. The delivery took about 36 hours although that was because there was bad weather in the process. The people at the company were excellent and very thorough in explaining things. The driver was very communicative so it was a very good experience all the way around. I would recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Information