4.65/5

Ship Your Car

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

With our top-rated, award winning service, you can know your vehicle is being transported by professionals. Cross country move to snowbird or classic car to daily driven vehicle, your car will receive the same level of auto transport service. With not one but two guarantees, you can have peace of mind throughout the shipping process:

One Price Guarantee- Know what you’re paying and never worry about hidden fees or unexpected charges. The price we quote is the price you pay.

Car Rental Guarantee- You won’t be stranded if we’re not on time. You’ll be reimbursed for a rental car from Enterprise until we arrive, no limit.

Offering a variety of services from enclosed, overseas, and military move assistance (PCS), we’re a well-rounded car transport company. We can even ship your motorcycles, ATVs, and personal water crafts.

We’ve provided reliable auto transport service since 2009. Our focus is on integrity, reliability, and, most importantly, customer satisfaction. For more info or a free quote, visit our website.

View More View More

1487 Executive Auto Shippers LLC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I moved and I had to ship a small BMW SUV from Tampa to San Francisco. Executive Auto Shippers had good online reviews and while their quote wasn't the lowest, it was very competitive. It took 8 days to transport my SUV. It actually came a day earlier than I had been told and there were no damages. All in all, the service I received from Executive was good and the driver was great.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I needed to ship a Porsche across the country and I looked at two different transport companies. The quote that Executive Auto Shippers provided was $300 more than the next guy that I was talking to, but it was worth spending a few hundred dollars more to get what you've been promised. That is why I continue to use them. I still paid it just to get the car when I wanted to get it and without any hassle. I used Executive in the past and this was the fourth time I used them. I've dealt with other companies that were lower, but it was always a pain in the neck. It’s always riffraff and lies, and the car is gonna show up when the car doesn't show up.

I had a car shipped last year from Executive and their cost has gone up dramatically in a year. I paid 1,100 bucks last year and it was 1,600 this year so $500 is a considerable amount. I was a little troubled by that and I know rules and regulations requiring drivers to sleep has something to do with it. However, everybody got more expensive and it wasn't just Executive. There was no damage to the vehicle and the driver was great. The time frame was perfect too.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My father was giving a vehicle to my daughter, so we needed a transport service to ship it all the way across the country, from North Carolina to Oregon. I did a lot of research and after I had looked at eight to ten transport companies, we decided to go with Executive Auto Shippers primarily because they had good reviews. But they weren't the cheapest. The second quote that I got from them was higher than the first one. I had been doing my research so by the time I booked with them I was outside the initial quote window and the price had gone up by 100 bucks, and I wish it hadn’t. Melissa, the transport organizer that I worked with there was great. She was very responsive, professional and helpful. She gave good details and was very good at responding to emails.

My daughter said that the driver was very nice and he stayed in touch with her and let her know where he was gonna be, and that all went well with the delivery. She also said that the vehicle was in great shape when it arrived. The service was expensive, but it was worth the cost to have the vehicle get there in good shape and not have to deal with any issues. I was very pleased with the service and I would definitely recommend Executive to others.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I wanted to ship my sports car from Houston to North Carolina and Executive Auto Shippers was the only one who would work with my time. I called them up and they said they could deliver or pick up and deliver within my allotted time frame. They called me right at the start, took the car, and it was in North Carolina. It was quick and easy and they were stunning how fast they were. Also, the reps I worked with were great and I loved them. Their drivers were pros. It was an excellent experience and I think I personally got lucky and that somebody had a transport that already had a car on it that was heading my way and I happened to pick up on it. If a friend of mine asks me about Executive, I would tell them that they are a good company and they should go for them.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I moved here in Ithaca and wanted my car here. My cousin used Executive Auto Shippers' service before so I also went with them. My experience went well. However, the quote given to me was a little higher than the other companies. Still, the final cost was accurate with what they have given me in the beginning. Also, the communication with the driver was very good. He was courteous as well. The timeframe met my expectations and the vehicle arrived in good condition.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Original review: July 31, 2018

I was relocating from Texas to New Jersey, so I needed a transport service. I did some research and the reviews were plentiful and very positive, so I decided Executive Auto Shippers was my best bet for getting the car here safely and on time. I called a few weeks before it was picked up, talked to a customer service rep, and explained my situation with them. I filled out an order form or something to that effect and wired up a deposit. I was given a window of when it would be picked up and when it would be expected to be delivered to my destination in Jersey.

Then, I was called a couple of weeks later and confirmed that a driver had been found and would be picking it up at this time, on this date, and it should be in Jersey between two days. They got here earlier than expected and then we paid the remainder of the balance upon delivery. The car was picked up on Thursday and it got here on the following Tuesday. I will recommend Executive. They were forthright and the price was fair. They were prompt with their correspondence with me and they answered all my questions appropriately and were helpful in the transition.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I relocated and needed to have a Ford Explorer shipped. I checked five transport companies and Executive Auto Shippers had the best price and I liked the rep. The transport organizer's scheduling of the transport was fine. Everything was fine in my dealings with the driver and the transport took less than five days. The final quote was fair and matched the quality of the service. Executive was great all the way around.

Original review: July 29, 2018

I had my Honda Civic transported from California to Georgia when I was relocating. I got Executive Auto Shippers to do the job because of good reviews. The cost they quoted me was fair and the whole thing went very well. My transport needs were handled smoothly and, during the delivery, everything was organized. The transport took three days.

Original review: July 29, 2018

We were moving and we have three cars, and we transported one while we drove the other two from Kansas to Southern Florida. We had a bad experience with my first choice trying to find one on my own, and after I wasn’t happy with them, I checked the reviews and they had 1 star reviews. I checked Angie’s List and Executive Auto Shippers was on there, so I called them and everything went smoothly. The organizer was outstanding. Their quote was a little bit more expensive than some of the other ones, but they were on Angie’s List which was high on my priorities. They also have a 24/7 customer service line, of which somebody always answered my questions and concerns. They spoke fluent English, which I expect from someone based in Ohio so it was very pleasant. The two ladies that I dealt with before and after hours were both very helpful, pleasant and professional.

The person I had lined up to receive the car in Florida was going to be out of town the day it was going to be there, and the driver gave me several options. Since Executive Auto was on Angie’s List, I ended up writing him a check for the full amount when he took my car. In the time they began to transport the car down there, I was able to secure someone to receive it and store it.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I was shipping a car from California to New Jersey. I got a couple of quotes and Executive had a fair price and good reviews from several sources. When I called them, they got the make and model of the car and where the car's being picked up from and delivered to. They were fast and they gave me a quote the same day. Then they picked up the vehicle on the first date that I looked at as available and called me for delivery. It took them about six days to take the vehicle to New Jersey and everything was smooth. Executive Auto Shippers is a good company to go with.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I looked at about a half a dozen transport companies when I needed my car shipped from Colorado Springs to Columbus, Mississippi. Executive Auto Shippers was recommended on some of the forums that I’m on for the cars. Their reps were very responsive and there was very good communication. They had good knowledge and they passed on everything and explained as simple as they could. The delivery came a little sooner than I expected though. The driver was running a little late but that was no fault of his. He showed up late at night but it was a Friday, so it wasn’t a big deal. They kept up with communication and met me where I asked them to meet me. It was a good process and I'm pretty satisfied.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I bought a car and had Executive Auto Shippers move it for me. I needed to transport it about a thousand miles and I turned to Executive since they seemed to be able to pick it up the soonest. I had a good experience working with their organizer and there was very good communication during the delivery.

Original review: July 25, 2018

We made a move across the country from California to Florida and chose Executive Auto Shippers for their professionalism. The transport organizer was very responsive on email. We had a follow-up and talked through the process on how they work. My wife dealt with the shipment on both ends and she was quite happy with the shipper who worked with her. The timing worked out a lot faster than we anticipated once they picked it up. I was also happy with the whole process. That was done very, very well.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC response

Moving long-distance can be very difficult. I'm glad that we could make at least one part of your move stress-free.

Original review: July 25, 2018

My fiancée and I went on some website to get quotes and then a bunch of different companies emailed us. We picked one that seemed reasonable that has good reviews, which is Executive Auto Shippers. I was getting quotes anywhere between 600 to about 859, and their price was mid-range. The shipment took place during a holiday weekend, so there was a lot of figuring out the date, whether or not if they could come the week that I wanted them to. It all worked out perfectly but it was a little bit stressful because they would say that they didn't know when the person could come, and that maybe it was that week or the week after. I didn't find out when I was shipping the car out until the exact day.

The guy called me the day before and he said, "I'm finishing up my prior shipment. I'm gonna drop your car off." It was a day ahead of schedule and I was questioning what if I wasn't available. I ended up having to leave the car with my friend and then they had to drop it off and then I picked it up but in hindsight, it worked out well for me. The vehicle arrived fine. There was just some dirt and dust from the travel but that was it.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I was moving to California and I had to ship a vehicle from New Jersey. Before settling with Executive, I looked at three different companies, and Executive was cheaper. My transport organizer's name was Cassandra. She was helpful and friendly. The driver was friendly too. We had to reschedule the location for pickup and he was completely cool about that. It took about a week to ship my car. I was still in New York when it got shipped and my parents received the car. They inspected it and it was all good. Although our specified location changed, we worked out something that worked better for both of us. The cost was slightly pricier than I imagined, but after comparing, I thought it was reasonable. Overall, I had a great experience with Executive.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I was leaving and I needed my car transported. I went through a broker and they figured out using Executive Auto Shippers. My experience with the shipping company was great. They gave me the exact cost they quoted. Also, the delivery was on time. Their driver was great and my car was in perfect condition when it arrived.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I was doing a partial move and I needed a transport service to move two vehicles from Mississippi to California. After looking at four transport companies, I chose Executive Auto Shippers since most of the other companies wouldn’t carry my UTV and Executive would. I had the service booked, then the transport organizer called and told me approximately what day the shipping would be, and they sent me an email with all the names and information of the driver. The driver showed up and met me where we were supposed to meet and he did all the checks around the cars and loaded them up. Then they headed their way and they sent me emails along the way to let me know where they were and what they were doing. Upon its arrival, the condition of the vehicle was perfect.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC response

We're super happy to have been able to ship your UTV with your car. Moving is hard enough, leaving toys behind doesn't help.

Original review: July 19, 2018

California to Maine in five days. Cassandra at Executive Auto Shippers provided outstanding service to us for this transport. The price she quoted was not the cheapest, or the highest -- it was apparently just right, since our load was contracted with a very professional transporter company within 24 hours of EAS putting out the quote. The transporters were outstanding and every aspect of the process went super smooth. The car was delivered days ahead of schedule (a good thing for us), and was pristine upon arrival. We would only use EAS as our broker for future business.

Original review: July 19, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers was fantastic. I’ve shipped cars before and they did a great job. I used them for a move across the country and they were the top rated, and after I picked them, different people said that they’re really good. The driver was fantastic as well. He texted the day before and met me at the corner. He was really nice and polite. And the best thing was that he had a Philadelphia cellphone number and a Philadelphia license plate, so I felt like he was a local guy. Also, the overall cost was in line with what I thought it would cost.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC response

Glad we could help out with your move!

Original review: July 19, 2018

I was moving out of state and I needed to ship a Toyota Tacoma a pretty far distance from Tennessee to California. I looked at quite a few transport companies and Executive Auto Shippers was a referral so I chose them. The transport organizer was super nice and her knowledge was great. She explained everything very thoroughly. It was a great experience and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The quote for my transport that they provided was competitive.

The driver that delivered my vehicle arrived a day early and he was able to drop it off the following day. We agreed on a specified location and I gave him an address. He was very accommodating. Also, the condition of my vehicle upon its arrival was perfect. The cost of the shipping was pretty good. You pay for what you get and we got excellent customer service. The shipper was great and very knowledgeable too. I would definitely recommend and use Executive again. They were very thorough and super early, and the shipping was an easy process.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC response

Thanks for choosing us, I'm glad we could make the process easy for you.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I moved to Hawaii and I needed to ship a Volkswagen Beetle. I've looked into 3 different transport companies before I chose Executive Auto Shippers because of the girl that I dealt with on the email. The rest of them were real cheesy. Also, Executive gave me a quote that was about $75 or $100 cheaper than the rest of them, which was fair. Everything we did was just clockwork, like she’d said. Everything went real smooth and the driver was fantastic. They dropped the vehicle off at the port and I picked it up there. It was in perfect condition and so the cost of service was right line with the quality. Executive is a good company and seemed to be a lot more straight up than the rest of them. I ship a lot of motorcycles from Hawaii to the Mainland but I use different carriers. But for anybody that’s coming or going from here, I would definitely recommend Executive.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC response

So glad we could help you get to your new island life! Aloha

Original review: July 18, 2018

I was moving and I needed to ship my car from Detroit to Tampa. I got 4 or 5 quotes from transport companies, looked up online and Executive Auto Shippers had the best reviews ever provided by the Better Business Bureau. The Executive Auto organizer who I dealt with was very professional, pleasant and accommodating with my situation. He answered all questions too. The quote I got from them was very fair, in the ballpark with the other quotes, and it ended up being accurate. It was an excellent cost given the quality of service that I got.

Then, giving the car to the driver was very seamless. He contacted me the day before and planned the timing and where we were gonna meet to pick up the car. And the person who received the car for me had a very similar experience. The transport took about three business days. The car was picked up on Monday afternoon and it was in Florida on Wednesday morning. Things worked very well and any issue that I had was answered by the organizer. I'd definitely use Executive again and I would recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC response

I'm glad we could assist with your move! Thanks for choosing EAS

Original review: July 17, 2018

I moved to a different state for work and needed to ship a Prius from Phoenix to Raleigh, North Carolina. I looked at another transport company but they were a month away. I saw a lot more good reviews from Executive Auto Shippers and their transport organizer gave me all the necessary information. Their quote was a bit expensive but it was very accurate with what I had to pay at the end. The pickup and delivery of the car went perfectly and the car was in fine condition when it was dropped off. It took them eight days to ship the car but their drivers communicated with me constantly and it was everything I needed. Executive Auto is a good company to ship a car with.

Original review: July 17, 2018

We were moving across the country and needed to ship a Volvo XC90. We saw a recommendation for Executive Auto Shippers from another military spouse and their price was average. Also, the quote was 100% accurate. When I set up the move, I just had to do one phone call and a couple of email confirmations with the transport organizer. The gentleman who came to pick up the car didn’t speak English and he seemed a little incompetent and wasn’t timely. I had to call him and he said that he would be there the following morning in broken speech and I said okay. I had to call him the next day at 11:45 and he said that he would be there in half an hour. Then an hour and a half later, I had to call him again and he wanted me to come to a certain address in San Diego but I told him that he had to come to my address to pick up the car.

When he got to my address, he parked on the access road in front of our complex where cars were going by and wanted me to pull the car out in the street in the turn lane where he was parked in the middle of the street and leave the car there. There was an empty parking lot right behind us in a business building because it was on a Sunday and I told him to go in to load the car and he said that the truck was too big. But it was not. I had to coordinate everything pretty much and he finally did and then he pulled the car off the truck and was a little aggressive with that. He didn’t damage any of the vehicles but it was funny to watch him. The delivery was very timely and the car was not physically damaged on the way so, that was great. But the pick-up process was a big hassle.

Original review: July 16, 2018

We were transporting my son’s Volvo from New York to California, and we looked at about four to five different transport companies before choosing Executive Auto Shippers. We liked their price and customer service, and the rep got back with us and kept us informed. Also, the quote they provided was very competitive. I was in the military so they also gave us a break on that. The final cost was fine and the vehicle was just as it was when we left it.

Original review: July 15, 2018

I go to college away from home across the country and I wanted my car out there. I looked at transport companies and Executive Auto Shippers had a great price, great reviews, and everyone that I talked to was very knowledgeable and very willing to answer any questions that I had. Whenever I had any questions or issues, they were always really quick to respond and they always were able to answer the questions to my satisfaction. I had a situation where the driver came and I wasn’t ready because I hadn’t been contacted that he was coming but they were so great about resolving the issue and everything got handled. The transport took three days which was very quick and the drivers were both very nice. They got the vehicle delivered exactly when they said they would and it came in great condition. I'm gonna be using Executive again in a couple of months.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC response

Thank you for choosing EAS and good luck with your studies!

Original review: July 15, 2018

My parents gave me a ’66 Mustang and I needed to get it moved to my house. The shipment was from Central Mississippi to Michigan. I considered three other companies for the transport but I went with Executive for their pricing and reviews. I communicated with the transport organizer was through email and she told me everything I needed to know when I needed to know it and we got through it with no problems. Also, the original quote was spot-on upon delivery and seemed reasonable for what we wanted. The driver drove the car right to my house and offloaded in the street and then I pulled it into the driveway. He picked it up on a Tuesday and delivered it on a Thursday afternoon. Executive did a good job for me.

Original review: July 14, 2018

I purchased a vehicle out of state and had to ship it from Washington, DC to Indianapolis, Indiana. I looked online and found some reviews, and Executive Auto Shippers came recommended by people from various places so they seemed reputable. My initial correspondence with them was through email. I filled out some forms and then a representative called and asked a few questions. Then some more forms were filled out. The rep recommended that I go with the less expensive service due to the short distance, which was unusual but their quote was very fair. It might have been a hundred bucks more than some of the other companies’ but it was worth it for the peace of mind. I had read some horror stories about auto shippers that give you one quote upfront but then go up a couple hundred dollars. But Executive’s quote was dead on.

The driver did fine too. It sounded like he had some trouble getting one of the earlier vehicles loaded onto the truck so he was a full day later than he initially expected. But I was not in any hurry so it wasn't a problem. He also had a bit of trouble finding my neighborhood. It’s a new neighborhood so that’s common. But it did make it a little hard to inspect the vehicle because he had to deliver it out on the main road. Anytime you’re dealing with car shipping, you’re gonna deal with an independent contractor too, so it's hard to know what to expect. But Executive was honest and easy to deal with. And from signing the papers to getting the vehicle, it was four days, which was very quick.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I bought an antique 1927 Buick in California and I'm in Wisconsin, and I was shipping it a distance of 2,000 miles. The people from whom I bought the car arranged the transport service of Executive Auto Shippers for me. They said they called two to three transport companies and Executive was the most reasonable for an enclosed trailer. Executive quoted me a price for the transport and I sent them a deposit of $200, then I paid the driver the rest of the amount when my car got here.

The driver was from Luther Trucking. He was super and he did a really good job. He was here two days earlier than he said he would be. His wife called me two or three times and gave me progress reports. It turned out that my car was the last delivery he would make and he lives about 30 miles from here so he was going home. I'm out in the country in the boonies and I said I could meet him somewhere in town and he knew the area, but he dropped my car off right in front of my house. He unloaded it in the road right out front and its condition upon its arrival was good. I never saw it before I bought it, other than from videos and pictures, and there were a couple of dings I didn't know about. But all in all, I'm very happy with it and I like it, although I've got work to do on it. It runs and drives, and it was my 70th birthday present. I'd tell people to definitely go Executive's way.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC response

Happy Birthday!!! We'd love to see some pictures of your 1927 Buick. If you want to submit them please let us know.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I was moving and was transporting my car across the country to California. I looked at three transport companies and chose Executive Auto Shippers for their good reviews. My interactions with the transport organizer were all very easy, helpful, and great. But the quote was more expensive than the ones I've had in the past so I wasn't that pleased. Also, the pickup of the car was very sudden. I understood that it would be but I thought I would have a 24-hour notice at least and I only had three hours so that was a little stressful. And I know it was an open carrier situation but there was a lot of scratches in my car.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Information