4.77/5
Based on 473 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With our top-rated, award winning service, you can know your vehicle is being transported by professionals. Cross country move to snowbird or classic car to daily driven vehicle, your car will receive the same level of auto transport service. With not one but two guarantees, you can have peace of mind throughout the shipping process:

One Price Guarantee- Know what you’re paying and never worry about hidden fees or unexpected charges. The price we quote is the price you pay.

Car Rental Guarantee- You won’t be stranded if we’re not on time. You’ll be reimbursed for a rental car from Enterprise until we arrive, no limit.

Offering a variety of services from enclosed, overseas, and military move assistance (PCS), we’re a well-rounded car transport company. We can even ship your motorcycles, ATVs, and personal water crafts.

We’ve provided reliable auto transport service since 2009. Our focus is on integrity, reliability, and, most importantly, customer satisfaction. For more info or a free quote, visit our website.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 21, 2018

1292 Executive Auto Shippers LLC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 21, 2018

I needed to ship my Volkswagen so I did some research online and Executive Auto Shippers seem to have good service. I liked their price and reputation so I got their service. The transport organizer arranged the transport and emailed me that they had scheduled some time and then it happened. And then, the driver called me the night before and told me he was on his way. The quote I was given was totally fair. In fact, I ended up paying exactly the same. Moreover, I thought I was gonna have to wait 10 days but it was delivered to me in one day. They did a good job. The driver came to my house and the vehicle looked fine. The cost was a good value considering the quality of service we got.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 19, 2018

I went on vacation and I needed to ship my vehicle for about 2,000 miles so I got Executive Auto based on my prior use with them. The quote given by Executive Auto Shippers LLC was off by about $100 but I didn't care. They sent very good drivers. They were all quite polite and they helped me. I was happy. The transport took about 3 days. I was there at the specified location and they were right on target. Everybody was pretty much in the same ballpark. And when the vehicle arrived, it was in excellent condition.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Our daughter moved down to Florida and she needed a car shipped. We looked at about five transport companies but Executive was the least expensive and they got okay reviews. They were all very nice. They came and picked the car right up where we were and dropped it right off at our house which was really nice. The shipment took three days and the vehicle was fine. Also, the quote they gave me at the beginning was great and ended up completely accurate.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 18, 2018

I was moving cross-country for work. Executive Auto Shippers was the first one that came up on Google and I ended up choosing them to ship my personal vehicle. It was pretty annoying because they said it would happen one week and it didn’t until a week or two later. It was basically three weeks before I ended up seeing my car instead of the two weeks at most which I was expecting. The reason for the delay was a flux in deliveries and they were having trouble finding someone. The rep I was working with was really nice so that was a plus, but I'd much rather have someone on the phone who sucks and get my car on time. The quote I was given was reasonable. During the delivery of the vehicle, the driver showed up and called me when he was there, took the car off, and it looks fine. It wasn’t damaged and any little odorants I had in the car were still there. So, minus the fact that it took a while, Executive Auto Shippers' service was pretty good.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC response

The pick up for this shipment was delayed due to several contributing factors. We work very diligently to meet our anticipated pick up dates and the vast majority of the time we succeed. However, our schedules are just estimates based on previous comparable shipments. Unfortunately, there are not car carriers in every location headed to the appropriate destination every day. For some routes and vehicles there simply are not carriers every week. We definitely understand the frustration this can cause during the scheduling process and work in an attempt to avoid these types of delays.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers transported my Mercedes Convertible from Massachusetts to Florida. According to my son, the car was fine when it was delivered. I would definitely recommend them. Before choosing them, I looked at a few transport companies and I had a good feeling about Executive Auto. They were recommended somewhere and they were more professional. I spoke with a woman there and she was very professional. The quote wasn’t necessarily the absolute cheapest, but I thought it was reasonable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Original review: April 17, 2018

I needed to move a vehicle cross-country and looked at about six companies. I looked at reviews and got estimates from all of them and decided on Executive Auto Shippers. Their transport organizer was professional. My experience with him was easy and straightforward. The quote given was the same as the final rate and it seemed like a fair price. Thereafter, the delivery was good and they were on target with the expected timeframe. Shipping through them was a good experience.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I needed to get a car from California to Illinois as were coming home from spending the winter in California. I called a whole bunch of companies and the more I talked to them, the more confused I got. Then I asked a friend how she was moving her car back to Illinois and she said through Executive Auto Shippers and that they're wonderful. If they were wonderful for this lady, they'd do that for me. Their transport organizer was familiar with Palm Desert and she told me that they were gonna pick the car up in a month but they ended up picking it up in another which was more convenient for me.

She said that they usually ship on Thursday to Friday and it worked out. I was really quite pleased. They picked the car up on a Wednesday morning and they delivered it on a Monday. It took them five days and it was alright. Because they picked it up when they did, I didn't need to worry about having it at the other end. They paused the car for a few days in California but that's one of the things you get into when shipping cars. The driver was a nice fellow. He didn't speak a lot of English but he made himself understood. It was annoying though because the rep called me at 8 o'clock and asked if I can you be ready in an hour. Usually, they give you a day but I said that I can be ready in an hour. So I got everything ready in an hour. The driver showed up in two hours but it was fine.

When I got to Illinois, the car was waiting for me at my daughter's house. They were mesmerized watching it come off the big truck. So, they've got some entertainment points too. The quote given was excellent and we paid what was asked for. They charged pretty much the go over rate. They're not a bargain but I have friends who've looked for bargains shipping cars and they've come damaged. Executive tries to do a quality job. They were responsive and they provided great service. I had my son-in-law move a car that he got in Florida up to Illinois with Executive and he was delighted also.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I had two cars that I wanted on the East Coast and I was disinclined to tow one of them. It just made much more sense to go ahead and ship them both. They were older vehicles, a Mercury and a Toyota. I did a Google search and came up with two names but I chose Executive because they had good reviews on an outside site. And there was a review that made me feel like they are going to find a shipper for me.

Originally, I was going to ship just one car. I called Executive to get a price, they gave me an estimate which was the actual price, and I told them I would get back to them in about a month. I called again in about three weeks and I said I was going to ship two cars instead of one. They gave me an estimate and the parameters that they would be calling around to find car shippers. I was told by the man who picked up the cars that there aren't as many drivers on the road anymore taking car shipping because of gas prices, insurance cost, and the number of hours the drivers can be awake and on the road. So, Executive did a really good job. They were really easy to work with and they found a terrific guy to ship the cars.

The thing is about shipping cars is it's important for people to understand that they can't lock it down until it's very close to the time that the car was being picked up. They can only give an estimate. And they were very matter-of-fact with me and said the more time they have to find a shipper, the better it will be for me. In other words, if I say I'm leaving on, say, the 20th of the month and I want the car picked up on the 15th, that narrows the window of having the car picked up a great deal. More often than not, people are then stuck with having to leave the car with another person, to have them give it to the pick-up person. So I took advantage of that advice and I gave them a three-week window to pick up the cars.

I had the cars shipped almost 2,800 miles and the delivery went smooth. I had it shipped to a friend's house and I had given her funds to pay the man when he arrived and that was taken care of. Executive Shippers did not charge me for their broker fee until the cars were picked up and they called me to let me know the man was coming. But the man's offices had already called me a few days earlier to let me know what the schedule was. So, I got two heads-up calls. Also, Executive Shippers continues to get really good drivers. They said that they do a lot of good research on their drivers before they hire them. They really came through for me. I was very pleased.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I moved out of state and found Executive Auto on Angie's List. They had good reviews. I got quotes from them and a couple of other companies and they had the lowest price. I requested a quote and I got one via email. And it was exactly what the payout was. Plus it was very easy to schedule and everyone was very professional. They have a great service value and I would recommend it.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I shipped my car from the San Francisco to the New York City area. My fiancé had worked with Executive Auto a few months earlier so I decided to also ship with them. For the most part, everything was fine. The only thing I would point out is my understanding, initially, I was given a five-day shipping window on the front end and there was a little bit of confusion there between the scheduling and the driver because basically I had given them a Monday through Friday window and suddenly, the pick-up window was pushed out until Saturday which caused a bit of a scheduling conflict for me. So the car ended up being picked up about 12:30 in the morning which probably wasn't all that convenient for any of us involved. But outside of that, all in all they did a good job. They were communicative. But I would just say to be extra careful and verify the pick-up window.

Original review: April 14, 2018

I needed to ship my car from Florida to Indianapolis and I chose to go with Executive because a friend had used them in the past and recommended them. The process included the original negotiation or the pricing and the call to let me know when the pick-up would occur which were both done very professionally. And then the communication got turned over to the driver. In the morning the guy came to pick up my car, Executive got involved again because I had another guy who was gonna drop it off to him but the guy was nowhere to be found.

In total, my experience with Executive was very good. I've used car shipment companies six or eight times and it, by far, was the best I've ever had. Almost every other experience I've had with auto shippers, I would give it a bad rating, but Executive was one where they stayed on schedule. They picked it up when they told me they were gonna pick it up and they dropped it off earlier than they said they were gonna drop it off. I have already recommended them to two people who have used them.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I shipped a personal vehicle from Indiana to Arizona through Executive Auto Shippers. I looked into four or five different transport companies and Executive Auto Shippers had the most reviews that were high ratings on Angie's List and reviews looked good. Their transport organizer was good too. The quote I was provided was very fair, it was guaranteed. The communication during the whole process was great. They transported my vehicle about three to four days from beginning to end and my vehicle was fine. It was really fast. It was faster than what they had initially quoted. It was delivered at night so it's a little harder for me to see any damage or scratches but there was no major damage. At the same time, I was glad to get it at a time when I wasn't working. Overall, they did a great job and I like the people that shipped my vehicle. They were very nice and I enjoyed interacting with them. It was a good experience and I would use them again.

Original review: April 13, 2018

When I had to transport my vehicle from Michigan to Arizona, the quote provided by Executive Auto Shippers was comparable to four other places I found. The initial quote was accurate and while it was expensive, it's not any more expensive than the other ones there. The driver was a nice fellow. They delivered my vehicle fairly quickly and I was able to meet the driver close to the location. Additionally, the communication during the whole process was decent and everything was done in two weeks.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Our permanent residence is in Dublin, Ohio and we have a vacation home in Scottsdale, Arizona. I wanted to bring my car, a 2005 Toyota Solara convertible, out here to our vacation home and I needed a transport service. I’m a member of Angie’s List and Executive Auto Shippers was highly rated. So, I gave Executive a call, got a quote from them, and ended up going with them. The reps were responsive and I felt good about the quote that they provided to me at the beginning of the process. They didn’t give me a quote until I was 30 days out from my transport. That all worked very seamlessly and the cost for my car's shipping was exactly what they quoted.

The transport organizers were very helpful. They told me approximately when I would be contacted by the transporter. They estimated that the hauler would contact me early on the day that my car was supposed to arrive, but in fact it was late in the afternoon by the time I was contacted. So, having to wait for the hauler to contact me was the only inconvenience I had. Other than that, everything was good in my experience with Executive Auto Shippers and the delivery of my car was fine.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I was on a military move and needed a transport service for 3,000 miles for my vehicle. Executive Auto Shippers had the lowest cost, but it took them an extraordinarily long time to find a car carrier and they didn't communicate with me. But after about three weeks of looking for a car carrier, I complained and their rep did better at communicating. And they got someone higher-up involved and he found a transport. So, it started off kind of slow but once they found a carrier, everything was fine.

Original review: April 11, 2018

It’s a scary thing shipping out your car, but things worked out with Executive Auto Shippers and my Honda Civic was delivered before I even got to California, where I was moving. I called them and they arranged it to come to my location. And they looked after at my car. They were very professional and informative. When I spoke with Melissa, the organizer, she gave me all the details I needed to know upfront including the cost. My concern at first was that I was worried about not being able to put stuff in the car, but I understood that that was something that they can’t do, so I appreciated her letting me know that upfront so I can figure it out. She was very nice. Every time I called back, she called me. She made the process very easy. It was very organized with Executive Auto.

Actually, I looked into three companies and their quote was affordable and accurate. There was also a discount as far as the job that I was working with, so Melissa was able to apply that, too. The delivery went good as well. There was a snowstorm going on where I lived, in Connecticut. But they kept in touch with me throughout the entire process. We met down the street. Because it was a snowstorm, I had no way to get back, and no one was at my house. So, originally, I asked if they can bring me back, but I think because of the size of the truck, I ended up Ubering back. They did offer to pay for it, but I said no and I got it. It worked out perfect. I live in very small roads, so I understood that it probably would have been very difficult to get down there with the truck with all the cars.

Original review: April 11, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers had very good reviews in Angie’s List. Their- transport organizer, Tasha, was wonderful. She was really first-class and she was really friendly, knowledgeable, and immediately returned my calls. I was very happy with her. Also, their driver came on time. He informed us when he was coming and arrived just when he said he will arrive. We were very happy with everything. I had two other offers which were a little bit less but I was happy with the service so the cost was fine. I would tell friends to use Executive Auto Shippers. They’re very good and the service was above expectations.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I needed to transport a car because I was moving. I communicated with Executive Auto Shippers through the phone. I placed the order and the rep gave me the information I needed. They gave me a five-day pick-up window. If it was a little shorter, that would have been convenient. The driver was excellent and the car arrived in the same condition when I gave it to him. Executive Auto doesn't give a convenient window for pick-up but they could provide cheaper rates like $200 less.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I was moving from Massachusetts to California and Executive Auto Shippers was fantastic in transporting my car. I looked at some reviews on Better Business Bureau, Yelp and Google initially and then contacted them. When I spoke to their reps, they seemed like friendly people so I went ahead with them. The quote they gave was competitive compared to other companies as well and it was perfect. Cassandra, the transport organizer, was very approachable and transparent. Because this was my first time moving the car from one location to another, I had a lot of questions and Cassandra helped me with everything and made everything clear. It seemed like I could trust the company.

Also, the driver was very good. He called me a couple of hours before meeting me and told me precisely where he would be present and what was the color of the truck so that I could easily identify it. Then I just took my car to him and he took care of it. He gave me a call in the morning saying that he would be arriving in the evening and when he dropped my car at my apartment location, the car was in good condition. If I have to move my car in the future, I’ll be happy to work with Executive Auto Shippers again.

Original review: April 9, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers was quick, and it was fairly easy to deal with them. I was moving for work and I had them ship a Sedan for 1800 miles. Executive Auto also had a good rating compared to other shippers on the Better Business Bureau. Their transport organizers were very good and straight to the point. They talked about other different types of services they had and it was very straightforward. The quote was good, too. The only thing was the shipper wasn’t the most cooperative. They didn’t want to wait or deliver the vehicle at a specific time, they had their own timeline and they weren’t specific. So I ended up paying a little more for the waiting time for the shipper. But still, the delivery was good and it was on time. I was able to meet at a specified location and they were there. It was generally a pleasant experience.

Original review: April 8, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers sponsors the Cornhusker Corvette Club, which I'm a part of. I had them transport a vehicle that I had to a different state for a car show. I initially contacted them by email through Melissa, and she was available on the phone and via email. The quote they gave me was less than what it would cost for me to go out there and do it, and it saved me 16 hours. The drivers worked with other associates of mine for the pickup and delivery of my vehicle, and they worked well. I got good feedback from all of my associates. And as far as I know, the drivers made the right adjustments when necessary and it was delivered on time. I was satisfied with the cost and the quality of service. I'd definitely tell my friends to check Executive Auto out.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I needed to move a 2013 Toyota Camry from coast to coast. My husband used Executive Auto Shippers LLC before so I hired the by recommendation. It was very easy to get a quote from them and they never changed the quoted price. It was cheaper than the other companies. I also had a hard time to get a quote from the other companies. They were asking me to provide my banking account but I didn’t want to give my banking account. Executive Auto Shippers gave me a quote without asking me any account information. Also, their driver was very professional and everything went as I planned and what was stated in the email. He came and picked up my car then he delivered it right outside of my home. I was really impressed with the door-to-door service. The car was delivered in about nine days and it was exactly what I expected. My car was really treated well too.

Original review: April 7, 2018

Because of the weather from Oregon to Colorado, we decided not to drive our Ford Ranger pickup and to just have it shipped. We looked at multiple companies and were contacted by them, but I felt they were untrustworthy unlike Executive Auto Shippers. This company has good reviews and we felt comfortable working with them. Even though they did not have the lowest price, their service made up for that. Their transport organizer was very good, professional and knowledgeable. We communicated through multiple emails and phone calls where each interaction we had was good and very coherent. The drivers and I talked on the phone as well. They were on time and very flexible, and when our Ford Ranger was delivered, it was in good condition. Overall, it was a good experience with Executive Auto Shippers.

Original review: April 7, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers had a high ranking on the internet. We used them to transport our car to Seattle and everything was perfect. Our experience was embarrassingly simple and easy, and no hassle at all. Also, the final payout was exactly as what they told us it would be. I’ve told everybody that the transport of the vehicle was so easy and I’ve told people to go with them.

Original review: April 6, 2018

Melissa at Executive Auto was OUTSTANDING! From the initial contact to the end! Professional, easy to contact, VERY attentive to our needs. One caveat, we were very flexible with pickup dates & drop off! That allowed everyone involved more leeway and we were able to have a trouble free experience! Would DEFINITELY use them again!

Original review: April 6, 2018

I was in the military and I was going to a new duty station. And I had to have my Nissan Altima 2012 shipped from Virginia to Texas. Based on reviews on the internet, Executive Auto Shippers was the most convenient among the shippers. The transport organizer helped me out and she knew the answer to any question I had. Her knowledge was excellent and the quote that was given to me was accurate. The transport took about five days from pickup time up to the delivery. The car got picked up a couple of days after I left and the driver was on time. They dropped off the car behind a Walmart because of the parking lot, and the car was there in good condition. The cost of their service was good, but I didn't really like paying in cash. They took $300 out off my bank card credit and then $700 upfront cash. Executive Auto Shippers got the job done and everything was smooth.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I couldn't drive to Chicago and drive my own car back so I tried using a transport service. However, that didn't work out. I then looked through four more providers and then found Executive Auto Shippers. Cassandra was very nice. She was always available and answered all my questions. She also sent me a bunch of emails and stayed in touch the entire time.

My aunt texted me when the driver came to pick up the car. The driver checked the car and placed it on the rig. Then, I was in class when he was about to drop the car off at my mom's place so I couldn't answer my phone but he called in six times, left a voicemail and then called the last number on file, which was my aunt who then called my mom. When he got the car at my mom's house he checked it again and he found that the battery was low. He tried to jump it and then he said that the car wouldn't jump at all. So then he told us we needed new batteries. The delivery took a shorter time than I thought. My aunt took pictures of the car before they got it and the car looked exactly the same when it was delivered. Also their rate was a flat rate and it was cheaper than other providers.

Original review: April 5, 2018

My son was leaving the country and he needed me to sell his vehicle for him, and I needed to transport it. Executive Auto Shippers had a good price. They were top notch in everything they did and the final payout was exactly as the quote given to me. And their transport organizer was very good all the way around. The driver was also good. He let me know when he would be here and he called me the night before. Executive Auto did a good job. They're a good company and I would tell my friends to use them.

Original review: April 5, 2018

Executive Auto's pricing was up my alley and their customer service was good. I came from doing my tour overseas and I wasn't able to drive my car from the port because it wasn't registered in the States. So, it was either go for a Utah rental, which would probably cost me a grand or go with a shipping company and pay less. I had a good experience with the organizer and the delivery went smoothly. I wasn't expecting the delivery to be in the same day because I knew the driver had to drive a certain amount of hours. And the car was the same way when I dropped it off before it got shipped. It was the best experience and I couldn't ask for more.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers' quote to transport a car I bought in California was quite good. But when the estimate came, there was a difference of 50 bucks. I objected and they dropped the price right back to the original quote. That was a very good customer service. The transport took about a week and they communicated very well throughout it and I got some emails from the account manager telling me when the car would be picked up here in Maryland. They laid out all the expectations and they were exactly as they laid it out and I would absolutely use them again.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC expert review by Lauren Fix

Executive Auto Shippers was founded in 2009 by experienced auto shipping professionals. It offers both domestic and international auto shipping services.

• Classic car service: Vintage vehicle enthusiasts who want to move a classic car can do so without worrying about the risk of damage.

• Boat and motorcycle service: Customers can get boats, motorcycles and off-road vehicles from one place to another.

• International shipping: Executive Auto Vehicles ships from one country to another or even across continents.

• Choice of services: Customers can get vehicles shipped in enclosed or unenclosed transporters and can choose the service that best meets their needs.

• Door to door: Dropping off and receiving a shipped vehicle is simple, as this company offers door-to-door service instead of requiring customers to leave the vehicle in a parking lot.

• Best for: Car collectors, families who are moving and car owners with special requirements.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Information