Call toll free
4.75/5
Based on 548 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With our top-rated, award winning service, you can know your vehicle is being transported by professionals. Cross country move to snowbird or classic car to daily driven vehicle, your car will receive the same level of auto transport service. With not one but two guarantees, you can have peace of mind throughout the shipping process:

One Price Guarantee- Know what you’re paying and never worry about hidden fees or unexpected charges. The price we quote is the price you pay.

Car Rental Guarantee- You won’t be stranded if we’re not on time. You’ll be reimbursed for a rental car from Enterprise until we arrive, no limit.

Offering a variety of services from enclosed, overseas, and military move assistance (PCS), we’re a well-rounded car transport company. We can even ship your motorcycles, ATVs, and personal water crafts.

We’ve provided reliable auto transport service since 2009. Our focus is on integrity, reliability, and, most importantly, customer satisfaction. For more info or a free quote, visit our website.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1471 Executive Auto Shippers LLC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Our transport organizer was Cassandra. She was really easy to work with and she was right on the money. Executive Auto Shippers is wasn’t the most expensive out there nor was it the least expensive but their quote was definitely accurate as per agreed upon. Delivery was pretty easy too. I was working that day and then the driver called me. I told him that I’d show up at a certain time at my house, which was a couple of hours after he initially contacted me that day. By the time I got there, the car was unloaded and he was pretty much ready for me to check the car out. My car showed up just as agreed upon and pretty much mint condition as I bought it. This was my first stab at using a car transport company and it worked out just fine.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I’m in the army and I was moving across the country. I looked at a dozen of different transport companies before I went with Executive. I did a thorough search on the companies and came up with a rating scheme based on the criteria I listed. Executive had the top score and they have consistent reviews across all the different platforms: Yelp, Google, Consumer, BBB and the Auto Transport Review Center. Melissa, their transport organizer, was great. When I’ve been getting bounced around, I was told that if she wasn’t available, she had a person that I can work with, which was also consistent. They were easy to talk to, and very responsive, which I appreciated.

Finding a transporter took a week and when the vehicle was shipped, it took them five days to deliver which was quicker than I thought. The driver called me the day he was coming for the pick up. We did an assessment of the vehicle's condition then he talked about the next steps. He said that he would get in touch with me once he got to the location. In terms of the location, we played it by ear because it really depended on if his vehicle could fit in the area. When he got there, he gave me the location's description and I knew exactly where he was and I got the car. The place was not the safest because it was the median of the highway, but it worked out.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I was moving a vehicle 500 miles or so. I had a recommendation for a different company but I chose Executive. It had a very good rating on Angie’s and also, it was located in the Midwest and that was where I was moving the car. The quote I got was fine and the delivery of the vehicle was excellent. The delivery took about 36 hours although that was because there was bad weather in the process. The people at the company were excellent and very thorough in explaining things. The driver was very communicative so it was a very good experience all the way around. I would recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

We were relocating and used Executive Auto to ship a Toyota Prius and a Toyota RAV4 from Virginia to Arizona. Prior to using Executive, I looked at three different transport companies but the recommendations for Executive Auto Shippers were better and there was an availability problem for one of the companies. The schedule could've been more convenient but it worked out. We had been hoping that the vehicles could be picked up at a certain time but because of unnecessary windows, that wasn't possible. That should have been mutually managed and they should have enlisted some other help to make it all work.

The transport took only two and a half days. The driver wound up arriving earlier than I had thought, which caused some problems with the delivery because the person who was receiving the vehicles wasn't ready for him to be there that early. Other than that, the cost and the help I got from the transport organizer were fine.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

We were moving more than 2,800 miles to the West Coast, so we sought a transport service to ship our vehicle. We looked at three transport companies, then we went with Executive Auto Shippers since somebody who had used them before recommended them. The transport organizer we worked with was great. I compared the prices of shipping from two different states and these were the same. They told me to let them know the exact date for the shipping, so that's what I did. The time frame was flexible and we had a window of a day, so that worked out perfectly for us, although sometimes we would like to be planners and have everything down to the minute and it was hard to let go of that.

The communication with the driver was good. But the delivery was a little tighter and closer in time than we thought it would be. It was within an hour, rather than a little bit before, but that was fine. When our vehicle arrived, its condition was the same as before the shipping. It needed to be washed but that's normal. Compared to the final cost of the service, the quote that they gave me initially was accurate. On the whole, I had a good experience with Executive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I was moving and I had to have my Porsche and Toyota shipped from Florida to Colorado. I checked five transport companies and I got Executive Auto Shippers' services because of the good reviews for a relatively good price. The quote they gave was fair enough but I wish it was less expensive. But then, the service I got was great. The transport company they found, ER, was great to work with. The driver and the dispatcher were fantastic as well and we had great communication. However, it would have been nice to have a better view in the pickup window and it to be a little bit narrower than the five days. I was given a five-day pick-up window but they came right on the first day so I had to let go of the cars three days earlier than I wanted to, but it worked out in the end.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers' response and customer service gave them the edge over the other companies. They were helpful. The final cost was exactly what the quote was and although they are certainly not the cheapest, the cost was reasonable. The guy who delivered my vehicle was great. Although they only gave me an hour's notice, which was short, but they had no problem waiting around until I could get there. Moreover, the vehicle was exactly like I left it.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I had to transport a vehicle from California to Washington and I was checking a few transportation online and took Executive because of the reviews. The rep gave details of how the company will work. I was looking for an exact date when my vehicle will be picked, but she explained that it will be any one of the five working days from the starting date when I pay. And although the experience with delivering my vehicle was good, I don't know why the driver said that it was difficult to come through. There was a way from the freeway that directly went to my apartment. He said that he cannot come to that road, it will be traffic and it will be difficult for him. In the end, he asked me to come two miles far from the parking area where I needed to pick up my car. Still, I had a good experience with Executive. The initial quote they offered was decent and it was the same cost that they charged. Also, the condition of the vehicle was the same as when I gave it.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

We were moving and Executive Auto Shippers helped transport my car 1,000 miles. I looked at one other company that I had done business with two or three times in the past, but they let me down. They were rather inexpensive and no trucker picked my car up when we need it to have it picked up so we called Executive Auto Shippers, which was a little more expensive. However, the quote was the exact cost of the service. The transport organizers were excellent! They were the best. With the holiday, everybody had gotten concerned, including me when the time was right. Everybody buckled down and we had gotten it done. It was give and take on both ends and they left us with a warm feeling, so it was good.

We left behind the car for three weeks and with their excellent service, we were able to get it here. Not really in a timely fashion but we were very understanding and more considerate as the move happened over a holiday. The driver was really nice, cordial and had gotten the work done. We had third-party helpers because we had to leave California. The third-party in California had to take care of the pick up for us and the driver was really nice about that and very considerate to those people. The driver ended up being our neighbor here. I'm not sure how Executive Auto Shippers found him but he was coming here and it worked out really well. The vehicle didn't fall off the truck and had only gotten dirty. Executive Auto Shippers bent over backwards for us and accepted some of the cost and I really appreciate that.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I was getting rid of an extra vehicle so I shipped it to my kids on the East Coast. There were five transport companies I looked at and Executive Auto Shippers was the one that called me back. Working with their transport organizer went smooth but there was a hiccup in the pick-up. The timing got screwed up. It went from afternoon to late afternoon then to evening. They finally said they’ll pick up the car sometime between 9:00 and 10:00 that night. However, we moved them off till the next day because I wasn’t gonna be able to be there and I didn’t feel comfy having my 20-year old daughter meet some stranger with a vehicle. Then upon delivery, my kids took possession, paid the shipper and everything was good. Overall, the quote that Executive gave me was competitive and up for what I got out of it. It also didn’t change in the end.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I moved and I had to ship a small BMW SUV from Tampa to San Francisco. Executive Auto Shippers had good online reviews and while their quote wasn't the lowest, it was very competitive. It took 8 days to transport my SUV. It actually came a day earlier than I had been told and there were no damages. All in all, the service I received from Executive was good and the driver was great.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I needed to ship a Porsche across the country and I looked at two different transport companies. The quote that Executive Auto Shippers provided was $300 more than the next guy that I was talking to, but it was worth spending a few hundred dollars more to get what you've been promised. I still paid it just to get the car when I wanted to get it and without any hassle. I used Executive in the past and this was the fourth time I used them. I've dealt with other companies that were lower, but it was always a pain in the neck. It’s always riffraff and lies, and the car will gonna show up when or the car doesn't show up.

I had a car shipped last year from Executive and their cost has gone up dramatically in a year. I paid 1,100 bucks last year and it was 1,600 this year so $500 is a considerable amount. I was a little troubled by that and I know rules and regulations requiring drivers to sleep has something to do with it. However, everybody got more expensive and it wasn't just Executive. There was no damage to the vehicle and the driver was great. The time frame was perfect too.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My father was giving a vehicle to my daughter, so we needed a transport service to ship it all the way across the country, from North Carolina to Oregon. I did a lot of research and after I had looked at eight to ten transport companies, we decided to go with Executive Auto Shippers primarily because they had good reviews. But they weren't the cheapest. The second quote that I got from them was higher than the first one. I had been doing my research so by the time I booked with them I was outside the initial quote window and the price had gone up by 100 bucks, and I wish it hadn’t. Melissa, the transport organizer that I worked with there was great. She was very responsive, professional and helpful. She gave good details and was very good at responding to emails.

The vehicle went to my daughter in Oregon. She said that the driver was very nice and he stayed in touch with her and let her know where he was gonna be, and that all went well with the delivery. She also said that the vehicle was in great shape when it arrived. The service was expensive, but it was worth the cost to have the vehicle get there in good shape and not have to deal with any issues. I was very pleased with the service and I would definitely recommend Executive to others.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I wanted to ship my sports car from Houston to North Carolina and Executive Auto Shippers was the only one who would work with my time. I called them up and they said they could deliver or pick up and deliver within my allotted time frame. They called me right at the start, took the car, and it was in North Carolina. It was quick and easy and they were stunning how fast they were. Also, the reps I worked with were great and I loved them. Their drivers were pros. It was an excellent experience and I think I personally got lucky and that somebody had a transport that already had a car on it that was heading my way and I happened to pick up on it. If a friend of mine asks me about Executive, I would tell them that they are a good company and they should go for them.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I moved here in Ithaca and wanted my car here. My cousin used Executive Auto Shippers' service before so I also went with them. My experience went well. However, the quote given to me was a little higher than the other companies. Still, the final cost was accurate with what they have given me in the beginning. Also, the communication with the driver was very good. He was courteous as well. The timeframe met my expectations and the vehicle arrived in good condition.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I was relocating from Texas to New Jersey, so I needed a transport service. I did some research and the reviews were plentiful and very positive, so I decided Executive Auto Shippers were my best bet for getting the car here safely and on time. I called a few weeks before it was picked up, talked to a customer service rep, and explained my situation with them. I filled out an order form or something to that effect and wired up a deposit. I was given a window of when it would be picked up and when it would be expected to be delivered to my destination in Jersey.

Then, I was called a couple of weeks later and confirmed that a driver had been found and would be picking it up at this time, on this date, and it should be in Jersey between two days. They got here earlier than expected and then we paid the remainder of the balance upon delivery. The car was picked up on Thursday and it got here on the following Tuesday. I will recommend Executive. They were forthright and the price was fair. They were prompt with their correspondence with me and they answered all my questions appropriately and were helpful in the transition.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I relocated and needed to have a Ford Explorer shipped. I checked five transport companies and Executive Auto Shippers had the best price and I liked the rep. The transport organizer's scheduling of the transport was fine. Everything was fine in my dealings with the driver and the transport took less than five days. The final quote was fair and matched the quality of the service. Executive was great all the way around.

Original review: July 29, 2018

I had my Honda Civic transported from California to Georgia when I was relocating. I got Executive Auto Shippers to do the job because of good reviews. The cost they quoted me was fair and the whole thing went very well. My transport needs were handled smoothly and, during the delivery, everything was organized. The transport took three days.

Original review: July 29, 2018

We were moving and we have three cars, and we transported one while we drove the other two from Kansas to Southern Florida. We had a bad experience with my first choice trying to find one on my own, and after I wasn’t happy with them, I checked the reviews and they had 1 star reviews. I checked Angie’s List and Executive Auto Shippers was on there, so I called them and everything went smoothly. The organizer was outstanding. Their quote was a little bit more expensive than some of the other ones, but they were on Angie’s List which was high on my priorities. They also have a 24/7 customer service line, of which somebody always answered my questions and concerns. They spoke fluent English, which I expect from someone based in Ohio so it was very pleasant. The two ladies that I dealt with before and after hours were both very helpful, pleasant and professional.

The person I had lined up to receive the car in Florida was going to be out of town the day it was going to be there, and the driver gave me several options. Since Executive Auto was on Angie’s List, I ended up writing him a check for the full amount when he took my car. In the time they began to transport the car down there, I was able to secure someone to receive it and store it.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I was shipping a car from California to New Jersey. I got a couple of quotes and Executive had a fair price and good reviews from several sources. When I called them, they got the make and model of the car and where the car's being picked up from and delivered to. They were fast and they gave me a quote the same day. Then they picked up the vehicle on the first date that I looked at as available and called me for delivery. It took them about six days to take the vehicle to New Jersey and everything was smooth. Executive Auto Shippers is a good company to go with.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I looked at about a half a dozen transport companies when I needed my car shipped from Colorado Springs to Columbus, Mississippi. Executive Auto Shippers was recommended on some of the forums that I’m on for the cars. Their reps were very responsive and there was very good communication. They had good knowledge and they passed on everything and explained as simple as they could. The delivery came a little sooner than I expected though. The driver was running a little late but that was no fault of his. He showed up late at night but it was a Friday, so it wasn’t a big deal. They kept up with communication and met me where I asked them to meet me. It was a good process and I'm pretty satisfied.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I bought a car and had Executive Auto Shippers move it for me. I needed to transport it about a thousand miles and I turned to Executive since they seemed to be able to pick it up the soonest. I had a good experience working with their organizer and there was very good communication during the delivery.

Original review: July 25, 2018

We made a move across the country from California to Florida and chose Executive Auto Shippers for their professionalism. The transport organizer was very responsive on email. We had a follow-up and talked through the process on how they work. My wife dealt with the shipment on both ends and she was quite happy with the shipper who worked with her. The timing worked out a lot faster than we anticipated once they picked it up. I was also happy with the whole process. That was done very, very well.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC response

Moving long-distance can be very difficult. I'm glad that we could make at least one part of your move stress-free.

Original review: July 25, 2018

My fiancée and I went on some website to get quotes and then a bunch of different companies emailed us. We picked one that seemed reasonable that has good reviews, which is Executive Auto Shippers. I was getting quotes anywhere between 600 to about 859, and their price was mid-range. The shipment took place during a holiday weekend, so there was a lot of figuring out the date, whether or not if they could come the week that I wanted them to. It all worked out perfectly but it was a little bit stressful because they would say that they didn't know when the person could come, and that maybe it was that week or the week after. I didn't find out when I was shipping the car out until the exact day.

The guy called me the day before and he said, "I'm finishing up my prior shipment. I'm gonna drop your car off." It was a day ahead of schedule and I was questioning what if I wasn't available. I ended up having to leave the car with my friend and then they had to drop it off and then I picked it up but in hindsight, it worked out well for me. The vehicle arrived fine. There was just some dirt and dust from the travel but that was it.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I was moving to California and I had to ship a vehicle from New Jersey. Before settling with Executive, I looked at three different companies, and Executive was cheaper. My transport organizer's name was Cassandra. She was helpful and friendly. The driver was friendly too. We had to reschedule the location for pickup and he was completely cool about that. It took about a week to ship my car. I was still in New York when it got shipped and my parents received the car. They inspected it and it was all good. Although our specified location changed, we worked out something that worked better for both of us. The cost was slightly pricier than I imagined, but after comparing, I thought it was reasonable. Overall, I had a great experience with Executive.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I was leaving and I needed my car transported. I went through a broker and they figured out using Executive Auto Shippers. My experience with the shipping company was great. They gave me the exact cost they quoted. Also, the delivery was on time. Their driver was great and my car was in perfect condition when it arrived.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I was doing a partial move and I needed a transport service to move two vehicles from Mississippi to California. After looking at four transport companies, I chose Executive Auto Shippers since most of the other companies wouldn’t carry my UTV and Executive would. I had the service booked, then the transport organizer called and told me approximately what day the shipping would be, and they sent me an email with all the names and information of the driver. The driver showed up and met me where we were supposed to meet and he did all the checks around the cars and loaded them up. Then they headed their way and they sent me emails along the way to let me know where they were and what they were doing. Upon its arrival, the condition of the vehicle was perfect.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC response

We're super happy to have been able to ship your UTV with your car. Moving is hard enough, leaving toys behind doesn't help.

Original review: July 19, 2018

California to Maine in five days. Cassandra at Executive Auto Shippers provided outstanding service to us for this transport. The price she quoted was not the cheapest, or the highest -- it was apparently just right, since our load was contracted with a very professional transporter company within 24 hours of EAS putting out the quote. The transporters were outstanding and every aspect of the process went super smooth. The car was delivered days ahead of schedule (a good thing for us), and was pristine upon arrival. We would only use EAS as our broker for future business.

Original review: July 19, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers was fantastic. I’ve shipped cars before and they did a great job. I used them for a move across the country and they were the top rated, and after I picked them, different people said that they’re really good. The driver was fantastic as well. He texted the day before and met me at the corner. He was really nice and polite. And the best thing was that he had a Philadelphia cellphone number and a Philadelphia license plate, so I felt like he was a local guy. Also, the overall cost was in line with what I thought it would cost.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC response

Glad we could help out with your move!

Original review: July 19, 2018

I was moving out of state and I needed to ship a Toyota Tacoma a pretty far distance from Tennessee to California. I looked at quite a few transport companies and Executive Auto Shippers was a referral so I chose them. The transport organizer was super nice and her knowledge was great. She explained everything very thoroughly. It was a great experience and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The quote for my transport that they provided was competitive.

The driver that delivered my vehicle arrived a day early and he was able to drop it off the following day. We agreed on a specified location and I gave him an address. He was very accommodating. Also, the condition of my vehicle upon its arrival was perfect. The cost of the shipping was pretty good. You pay for what you get and we got excellent customer service. The shipper was great and very knowledgeable too. I would definitely recommend and use Executive again. They were very thorough and super early, and the shipping was an easy process.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC response

Thanks for choosing us, I'm glad we could make the process easy for you.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC expert review by Lauren Fix

Executive Auto Shippers was founded in 2009 by experienced auto shipping professionals. It offers both domestic and international auto shipping services.

• Classic car service: Vintage vehicle enthusiasts who want to move a classic car can do so without worrying about the risk of damage.

• Boat and motorcycle service: Customers can get boats, motorcycles and off-road vehicles from one place to another.

• International shipping: Executive Auto Vehicles ships from one country to another or even across continents.

• Choice of services: Customers can get vehicles shipped in enclosed or unenclosed transporters and can choose the service that best meets their needs.

• Door to door: Dropping off and receiving a shipped vehicle is simple, as this company offers door-to-door service instead of requiring customers to leave the vehicle in a parking lot.

• Best for: Car collectors, families who are moving and car owners with special requirements.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Information

2009
205 N Commerce St
Monroe
IA
Fax:
executiveautoshippers.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business