4.76/5
  • 1 star
Based on 393 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With our top-rated, award winning service, you can know your vehicle is being transported by professionals. Cross country move to snowbird or classic car to daily driven vehicle, your car will receive the same level of auto transport service. With not one but two guarantees, you can have peace of mind throughout the shipping process:

One Price Guarantee- Know what you’re paying and never worry about hidden fees or unexpected charges. The price we quote is the price you pay.

Car Rental Guarantee- You won’t be stranded if we’re not on time. You’ll be reimbursed for a rental car from Enterprise until we arrive, no limit.

Offering a variety of services from enclosed, overseas, and military move assistance (PCS), we’re a well-rounded car transport company. We can even ship your motorcycles, ATVs, and personal water crafts.

We’ve provided reliable auto transport service since 2009. Our focus is on integrity, reliability, and, most importantly, customer satisfaction. For more info or a free quote, visit our website.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 16, 2018

1148 Executive Auto Shippers LLC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I chose Executive Auto Shippers through Angie’s List. They got a good rating and I called a number of companies with a similar rating but I developed a trust with Executive Auto early on. Cassandra was the woman I spoke with and she spoke straight with me. I felt some of the other companies did not quite have my interest at heart and weren't quite as honest with me. Executive Auto gave me a fair quote and although I would have rathered paid less, it was less than the other quotes I had.

I was moving my car from Columbus to Oregon and I was moving during the holiday season so there were fewer people available to transport it. Throughout the process, their rep kept me informed on what was going on and found a transporter right away who was terrific. He came to my neighborhood, a couple of blocks away from me, to pick up the car. That was really helpful because I had to rent a car at that point and I was still working. He made that pretty easy. He also transported the car to the city I flew into then he picked me up at the airport to go pick up the car at the impound lot. The car was transported a few hours away from where my home was. I had some delay problems too but he met me and helped me and it all went very well.

The car was at its destination within four days but I was not able to pick it up until five days later because I had plane reservations. Cassandra thought it would take five to seven days which would be normal but the driver made an exceptionally good time and he arrived in Portland in only four days. He had the car in a safe, protected lot and fairly close to the airport. They were very professional at Executive Auto and they did what they said they were going to do. I was very pleased with the service.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I had to ship my car from LA to Miami because I’m going to school in Miami. I got quotes from several carriers and Executive Auto Shippers ended up being the cheapest carrier I could find, plus they had very good reviews online. I paid the exact quote that was given. The organizer followed up on emails and on phone calls. I was very satisfied with the service that they gave. My father received my car on my behalf, and that also went well. They are great and I've referred them to a friend of mine, who also had some shipping needs.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

I lived in a different place so I shipped my car with Executive Auto Shippers to where I am living now. The company is the best choice from what we saw online and the quote given to me seemed fair. The organizer we dealt with was very helpful and knowledgeable. The carrier driver showed up on time. It took us a little bit to try and find each other that day, but it was relatively quick. There was, however, some confusion regarding where the vehicle was actually going to end up. So, that took a little bit of back and forth, but it ended working out all right. The process only took a few days and it exceeded our expectation.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Executive Auto's reviews and the way they described their business differentiated them from everybody else. And I was exceptionally pleased with the quote they gave me. It was cheaper than I expected, and I ended up paying the exact amount. My transport organizer was professional, personable, and caring. The process took five days to complete from the time they picked up my vehicle to the time it was delivered, and it was the exact amount of days they said it would take. My wife was here on the day of delivery and she was exceptionally pleased. She has a one-year-old daughter and a dog too and the carrier driver went out of his way to help her out, which he didn’t have to.

I moved from California to Maryland a couple of years back and I ended up driving two cars across the country with my wife. I didn’t want to deal with shipping because I have a lowered Corvette and I usually have issues with it getting up on ramps. I ended up doing more maintenance the last time and it was the worse. I decided to try shipping, totally expecting Executive Auto to screw it up because my car has to be turned off in reverse and it is easy underneath to get scraped up once getting on a tow truck or a flatbed but my car showed up with a full battery and there wasn’t a scratch on it. I would definitely be using them anytime I got a move because it was so easy and the price was reasonable considering the cost of driving it myself. My experience was better than the other ones that I’ve had. I wish most companies are in that way.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I was going from California to Florida, so I needed to ship my vehicle. I saw that Executive Auto Shippers was one of the top-rated logistics transportation companies in Inc. 500, so I figured that they were okay. I also got a bunch of quotes from a ton of different companies, and compared to the me quotes that Executive Auto Shippers gave me, they were a little bit lower. However, I didn’t think that they were reputable companies. Executive Auto Shippers, on the other hand, had pretty good reviews online. So, I would rather pay a little more, but be assured that my vehicle was going to arrive here. Kathy, our transport organizer was always on top of things, and she did very well. If ever I asked any questions, she was very helpful. So, I felt like I was really informed. She also explained that they were a broker company. So, they were like the intermediary between me and the truck driver.

Somebody came to pick up the car, and he was very nice and friendly. The street that he was picking up the car from was pretty narrow, but he managed to make it work. They gave me a timeframe of six to nine days, and they were able to deliver it in eight. So, it was right on time. They dropped it off with my mom, and she said that everything went fine. Overall, Executive Auto Shippers seems like a really reputable transportation company. They were reliable, and they told me what I needed to know. And if I’m ever going to have to ship my vehicle again, I’d probably go with them again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

We were in Connecticut and we were moving to Texas and it was a long drive. We got a buggy to put on the back of the truck to haul my car back down here. We put the car on there, got it all fixed up but the lights didn’t work on the buggy. So we had to take the car back off the buggy and the guy at U-Haul had taken the hitch off the truck and when I backed the car off it tore the front end of my car up. So the car sat in Connecticut for six weeks. Finally, we got it ready to ship down here. It was either I go get it or have the insurance company take care of that for us.

We called quite a few companies and the young lady at Executive Auto seemed to be very knowledgeable and she got me the paperwork, no problems. She was just really professional and she took care of us well. Their price was also what the insurance would pay. They were very helpful and they kept me in touch. They said they’d pick up the car when they did and it came and it was fine.

I was in Texas when the car was picked up and there weren't any problems because I didn’t get a call. When the gentleman that picked up the car came down here, he called me twice and told me he was four hours out. He told me where he would meet me and that he would call me when he got closer to the location. When he got 10 minutes from there, he called me and I met him. The car was already off the ramp and ready to go. The driver picked up the car on a Thursday morning and it was delivered on Saturday afternoon. And that was with the bad weather. I was really pleased that it went so fast. You can't go wrong with Executive Auto. The pickup and dropoff were great and it was just the way it was supposed to be.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers had good reviews and a good rating with the Better Business Bureau. We paid exactly what the quote was and the organizer was good. The driver brought the car right to my street, and he was really good as well. The process took from Saturday to the following Friday, which was what we were expecting from a move across the country.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

My husband’s a military and we were relocating. The military only ships one vehicle for us for free, so, I needed my second one shipped. Executive Auto Shippers had the best price so I went with them. My organizer, Kirstyn, was awesome. She was very good with communicating and getting back to me on time, and even emailing me before I got a chance to email her to update me on my car’s whereabouts. Then, when I dealt with their carrier driver, it was straight to the point. He inspected my vehicle and I filled out the paperwork. From beginning to end, the process took three weeks.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I used Executive Auto Shippers based on their ratings and reviews and their transport organizer was very good about informing me exactly where and when to meet the driver. However, there was some difficulty trying to figure out exactly where the driver could meet me but we figured that out and it wasn't too big of a hassle. Upon pick up from California, the driver let us know that it was going to take about 10 days the most before delivery in Florida. He didn't keep in communication during the transport process very much but that wasn't a problem because he was right on schedule. I had a much better experience with them than I did with The Movers.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

When I went from Mainland to Hawaii, one of my colleagues recommended Executive Shippers to me. I was happy with the service and the way it was happening. Then I recently relocated from Hawaii to the Mainland campus and I had to bring my car back, so I used them again. They managed my transport very well. It was snowing heavily at the time of delivery, so the carrier driver could not come to my place. He kept the truck in a safe place and then requested me to come there. I took a taxi and went there to take the car. It was good that he didn't come inside the city as he wouldn't have been able to get it in and is a risky proposition. He even offered to pay for the taxi, but I said it's okay and I paid for it myself. It was an amazing experience the second time I used them and everything was excellent.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I went on an 11-month vacation, and I used Executive Auto Shippers when I went from New York to San Diego, as well as when I returned from San Diego to New York. Executive Auto Shippers had very good ratings on the internet when I did research, and I was impressed with that. I then called them and dealt with Cassandra, who was very, very helpful. She gave me a quote that was reasonable compared to other companies. She also walked me through everything, and she texted or emailed me. So, I felt very secure about using their service because she was very helpful. The drivers for both trips were very kind people, and it was a very easy and smooth transaction. The first guy was really nice, and helpful getting the car into the carrier. He also told me where to go because he can park where I live. The driver on the way back, was also excellent. He was very kind and helpful as well.

You can’t choose a better service that Executive Auto Shippers because they are upfront, and there are no hidden fees. They’re very clear about what you are going to be paying, and how it’s going to be organized. They also try to accommodate you, and make sure that you can pick your car up in the window of time they give you. I’d recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

We talked to few different transport companies as I needed to get a car from my father’s house to my place. Executive Auto Shippers was the best in a follow up and had a general professional vibe in the conversations we had. So, we got a good free quote for whatever is being transported and the transport organizer, Cassandra, was amazing. She's exceptional, professional, detailed, always following up, pleasant, and precise. Also, the driver was great and polite. He communicated clearly and in advance that he was about to arrive. Then he unloaded the car carefully and let us take our time looking over it. We couldn’t be happier and we would absolutely recommend Executive again.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

We went on a vacation for an extended period of time and we needed the car there. I did some research on auto shippers online and Executive Auto Shippers have good reviews. They gave a fair price and the transport organizer was nice and gave us an accurate estimate of time. The carrier driver picked up the car on time and did a great job delivering it. The whole process took about three days. I would tell friend that they should use Executive Auto. They work well.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

My daughter is in the process of moving to the West Coast and had to ship her car. We looked at Executive Auto Shippers' reviews and cost. It was right in the middle of the road and the reviews were better than others. I had a lot of interaction with Sandra and Betty and it was really a very superior customer service. The driver was a nice guy, was there on a timely basis to pick up the car, and we picked a location that was very convenient for us. The shipping process took about four days and it turned out to be faster than they had initially thought. I’d absolutely use them again. This is the first time for us to try car transport and Executive Auto Shippers LLC made it very easy. They were professionally friendly. I have more questions but they were very nice about it. I highly recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I made an out of state purchase and the dealer recommended Executive Auto Shippers. They were professional and on top of things. They were communicating all the time, so I never felt like I was out of the loop. Also, the driver was friendly and he allowed me to check the car.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers was awesome. I had an 18-month consulting engagement and Executive Auto have shipped our cars from Pennsylvania to California and then back. We had ran into a problem with another shipping company in Pennsylvania and there’s so many options that aren’t legitimate. And to find one that really is legitimate and works with the same cost that it was supposed to, was a real pleasure. They did a great job of rescuing us from a bad situation and then did a great job on the second shipping also.

They also gave me a little bit of a discount for being a repeat customer. Plus they never waivered from how the process work and that was important. Also the organizer was awesome and we had a good talk. The carrier driver on all four sides of the pick-up were awesome and nice guys. They coordinated properly like nature so we knew what was going on. I know that’s like an outsource thing if they can’t always handle but they’ve chosen some quality shippers. So that’s helpful. The whole process was quick and I would tell a friend to not use anybody but them.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

We were moving from Oregon to Georgia. I normally look at a particular site to see how many stars and how many people made comments and Executive Auto Shippers had the most positive comments. Their quote has been pretty fair. I checked a couple other shippers and Executive is on the low side. The lady I spoke with, Christine, was very helpful and she arranged everything. I talked to her quite a few times and she’s pretty good and answered all of my questions.

Both the drivers were pretty good as well and they gave me some time window. At eight in the morning, they gave us a phone call so that we got enough time to prepare for them to arrive. When I met the driver the first time, I asked him when can I possibly get the car because I know it is difficult and it is a long drive. Then my son picked up the car for me. He called the driver and within an hour, he got the car and he was happy. For the price they quoted me, the process, and the delivery timeframe, I will recommend Executive.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I sold my vehicle to my son down in New Mexico, so I had to get it shipped to him. I called Executive Auto Shippers and they said it was within a week that they would get back with me. But they ended up getting back to me within a day because they had a pick up going down that area. So within two days it was on a truck headed down to New Mexico. The driver was pretty good. He called me up a couple of hours in advance and let me know approximately what time he was going to be there because he was coming down from Seattle. He was pretty timely, nice and efficient in the paperwork and what we had to do. The vehicle was delivered within three days which was pretty good since it was over Thanksgiving. Executive Auto Shippers did an excellent job and I was very happy with them.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers did a great job for us when we were shipping a vehicle from one home to another home. We had the driver's number and he contacted us when he was picking up the vehicle. He also contacted us when he already picked up the vehicle and when he was on the way here. He did everything that was supposed to be done and made us very comfortable. The vehicle was delivered in 2 days and we were satisfied with the timeline. Everything went as planned and the person who delivered our vehicle was quite pleasant, respectful, and professional. We were very happy with the service.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers is excellent and I’m going to use them again. My mom lives in Niagara Falls and she came in Florida and she brought her car. And then she decided to go back so we sent the car back. Executive Auto Shippers are great. Whatever they say, they work. They were there on time and they have excellent people working for them. They gave a great quote and my mom said that their driver was the most wonderful person she met. They’re great company and I will recommend them to anybody. I’m going to use them again because we’re going to bring back the same car.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers was pretty accommodating because I had a certain time to pick my car up. I spend the season in Florida so I had to get my car down there. I talked to a woman from Executive Auto and we decided where we would pick it up. The driver was on time and the whole process took about four days. It was a good experience. Executive Auto was reliable and I'd use them again.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I need to ship a vehicle for my son who’s in college and Executive Auto Shippers had the best, all the most numerous and favorable reviews on Angie’s List. The quote they gave turned out to be reasonable for me and the person who I dealt with from the phone or via email was always the same lady, Kirsten and she was very polite. Kirsten really did a fantastic job in my opinion. She kept me informed and walked me through the whole process because there’s paperwork and she was very good about keeping me organized and keeping me on task. That was really a pleasant experience. Anytime I need to get a-hold of her she either would answer the phone or would get back to me like really quickly. It was really nice to deal with her. There were no surprises.

I shipped to Arizona on a covered carrier so that the car wouldn’t pick up a lot of road dirt and chips. When I got there they had already downloaded the car off of the carrier and it seemed it must have been on the bottom and they had to move some cars up high above it. It was just covered in grit like the stuff that would fall from underneath a car that was parked on top of it. It was kind of tarry. It didn’t damage the car but it required washing and that was kind of disappointing.

Also the drivers were not the type of people who didn’t instill sort of confidence in you that they were reputable. They were a little weird. They wouldn’t be the type of people that I would give the key to my home and say, “Help yourself in and take car." I kind of wondered if all of my car parts were going to be there. I shipped the car back because we had a lot of mechanical problems with it and I just couldn’t afford to have my kid keep it out there. On the way back I still dealt with Kirsten. I never complained about the drivers because at the end of the day the car got there. It wasn’t damaged and everything else was sort of circumstantial.

On the way back I opted for the open carrier because it came dirty anyways in a covered carrier. It was delivered by a really nice man. He seemed like a family man. We chatted a little bit at the parking lot. He drove the day before Christmas and I was happy that he was going to be home for Christmas with his family. And that guy I would give the key to my house if I wasn’t home and say, “You help yourself in and take the car.” And the car was cleaner than the covered carrier.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

We had a sports car that we were relocating and we didn’t want to drive it ourselves. We went with Executive Auto for shipment. We used them before when we had that car transported from California to Ohio. We chose them because of their good response and good price. We thought that the quote for the second shipment was a little high compared to what we had gotten for the first shipment. But it was not out of the question. Everything went smoothly with the transport organizer and the carrier driver. My husband was very happy with Executive Auto. They were professional and it was delivered as promised.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I shipped with Executive Auto Shippers from out here and I wanted to go with them again. So, I went online, saw the reviews and the response was very good, and got a free quote that was not too high and not too low. The carrier driver was professional and courteous. The car shipping took about 10 days, which was on time. I would recommend Executive Auto Shippers to my friends.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

We moved from Oregon to New York State. We had been given some names of transport companies by our mover and we opted to go with Executive because it seemed like their work was very professionally done with follow-up from the gal whom I and my wife talked with. We saw the online ratings, too. We were looking for some professionals and we were happy with their service.

We had a lot of back and forth with the transport organizer trying to set a date. We had gotten a call and the actual shipper wanted to go a few days early. But then we told them we couldn’t do it, and they were able to accommodate us eventually, so that was nice. The quote we were given wasn't the lowest, but it was certainly reasonable, and I thought, was fair. We shipped two cars, so we got a bit of a discount on the second one. The carrier driver was very meticulous in looking at the vehicle and doing the examination. He was absolutely as expected, and he was on time. We were driving across the country and we left a few days after the cars were picked up. We were able to meet the transport driver the next day after we got in.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I was looking for a Volkswagen Golf Diesel after the recall. After they fixed the emissions issue, they started releasing the 2015 mileage so some dealers around the country had them. The particular one I was looking for was in Washington State but I'm in Mississippi. So I couldn’t find one closer that had the features I wanted. I researched different auto shippers and went with Executive Auto Shippers. Their rep called me and we talked about the expectations and what their charge versus the transport fee. I made sure I understood everything upfront.

They picked my car up on a Friday evening and I had it Monday morning. They had two brothers who were driving continuously. They loaded it up in one spot on their truck and picked the car up. However, dealing with them was a bit spotty. Sometimes the interaction was good, but sometimes I didn’t get a response for a while. They told me they would be in about 8:00 pm. I also didn’t think they knew how far they were from where I live. Initially, they wanted to drop the car off at my residence and come back the next day and get payment. I said that was going to create a problem with insurance claim if there was any after they dropped it off or during transport. So, I decided to meet them at 2:00 in the morning. But the car arrived fine. I would recommend them to my friends who needed auto shippers but they should understand what they are getting into.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

We were moving from Dallas Area to South Carolina Myrtle beach. My husband had previously gone ahead of us so I was packing everything up with the kids. He had a ’79 Corvette that we couldn't drive or tow behind the U-haul because we had other vehicles. I started looking and I called a couple of places and I wasn’t interested. Executive Auto was on Angie's List, and I booked over the phone and talked to a gal named Melissa. We had a great experience with them.

Cornel was the driver and he was a really nice guy. We gave him a $50 tip and bought him dinner ‘cause he got the Corvette in two days. My husband was flying for Thanksgiving back to Dallas from South Carolina and he had to catch a flight. I told Cornel, “If you can get this car by the time he has his flight leaving, he’ll give you a good tip.” And he did. Then my husband got here and he had two vehicles, including my Mercedes Hero. He couldn’t drive two cars so Cornel helped him out and drove the Mercedes back. I don’t know if he was supposed to do that or not, but he was great and he couldn’t have been better.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

The guy who met us was there early and he was a nice guy to work with. My wife also had a good experience with the people at Executive Auto Shippers' office. However, I wish the price could have been a little cheaper. But other than that, everything seemed to have gone well.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I had a GT 500 Shelby that I was moving from Florida to Corpus Christi, Texas. I was ready for Reliable and other people but all of them bugged out on me because Corpus Christi was not a destination that they went to anymore. So a friend told me about Executive and I pulled it up. The quote I got was very fair and on par with the other companies. And it was the exact amount I paid for the service. The transport organizer was very nice. She understood exactly the car that I was doing and told me how they'd do it and how it’s going to go. She also told me that it would be in a smaller carrier, not in a full sized one like I was expecting. It was all straight out there and the guy just showed up. I was there for the load down as well. I drove through a couple of states and he matched up. It was great and the guy was super. He really loved my vehicle and took really good care of it. There was not a scratch nor a ding on it. Give him kudos on top of kudos.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

My uncle’s car was somewhere in Western Kansas and he wasn’t able to drive it. He had to get it towed to his location. The price was definitely one of the reasons we went with Executive Auto Shippers. The reps were good and friendly. They listened. The car arrived in good condition.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Information

executiveautoshippers.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use