Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Always glad to hear that our customers received first class service. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2016

I was moving from Virginia to North Carolina and the price I was given by Executive Auto Shippers was the best one that I found. Their transport organizers were wonderful and responsive. I reached out to them by email and they gave me a quote within an hour. They were first class. I was present during the pickup and their driver was very professional. He had first rate equipment and knew exactly what he was doing. He took extraordinary care of my vehicle. I knew my vehicle was going to be delivered safely and it was.

My experience with EAS, specifically Brittany ** was great!! She communicated effectively and in a timely manner. She found me a shipper promptly and got my vehicle to me as promised in pristine condition. Dan ** did the actual shipping and I felt he did a great job as well. I would highly recommend both of them. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving to the west from east coast, so I needed to ship one of my vehicles. My movers recommended Executive Auto Shippers as a potential company. I was given a good quote which is why I decided to work with them. The entire process took around 10 days. The transport organizer and I mostly exchanged emails and when I changed the date, they were very responsive. Their communication was good. When they tried to ship me the car, I was on a plane and I missed their call. When I called them back, they told me it was too late and that they could not ship the car. So they shipped it to me in two days because my car went somewhere else. However, the driver tried to take some money out of me by saying that I put too much weight, but I know I didn’t. In a way, he tried to rip me off so this was not great and I didn't pay him. But overall, the experience was reasonably good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My daughter was moving from Pennsylvania to San Diego so we shipped her car through Executive Auto Shippers, since they have great reviews. They also have a door-to-door pickup and were very reasonably priced. Everything was very easy and the customer service was faster than normal. Their rep, Britney, gave me what it would cost over the phone and it was a flat rate. She sent the contract, kept following through and made sure everything was good. And if I had a question, they instantly replied or called back.

We didn’t need the car shipped until the last week, but we were told it would be a three-day window of potential pickups. It would be a month or two out depending on the driver’s load. The pickup for the vehicle was from Friday through Tuesday and it was supposed to be in the area by Friday or Saturday. But the driver picked it up on Saturday morning and it was there on Thursday. He parked in a big parking lot which was a mile away and my daughter's husband met him. The driver was very nice and professional. The whole thing was great and was well worth the money. Executive Auto Shippers was outstanding and I'd recommend them again to anybody. I'd probably use them again in three months to ship another car to California.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted the truck back East and the quote I received from Executive Auto was right in line with the other companies. Their rep had some questions, we answered them and they set up the transport. Dealing with the driver was good. They got my truck right around the time they said they were going to be there and it worked out well. I'll use them again the next time I ship a vehicle.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was on a military move. I had done research online through ConsumerAffairs, search engines, and other sites to find feedback on transport providers and got Executive Auto Shippers to ship two vehicles and they were great. Although the quote I was given for the transport was not the lowest, it was very reasonable and competitive with the quotes I received from other transport companies. The transport organizer was great to work with and very helpful.

The carrier that they originally assigned me to was at the time not doing good business. I informed Executive and they reassigned me to another carrier. It ended up being a little bit last minute as the carrier just happened to have a truck in town that night. We worked with them, and it went very smoothly. The carrier driver was very professional. He had to make it downtown and ran into some traffic with the hauler in San Diego during rush hour. But we got together and he had both vehicles loaded onto the truck. The process went very smoothly and took about 45 minutes.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for your loyal service, we're glad we continue to provide you with the same great service every year!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers is a very good company. I started dealing with them when they were still known as Circle B and I haven't changed because I was always satisfied with their service. I go away in the winter and I have my car sent to where I'm at. It's always been a wonderful experience. They've always given me the same price and their transport organizer has always been very helpful. The delivery process all depends on the weather. The last time it happened to be fabulous because it was a year before I even got here. They did it in two to three days. Once I had a problem because we had snowstorm, and once in awhile they might get a driver that doesn't know where he's going, but eventually gets there. I'm very satisfied with Executive Auto.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were moving from Kansas to Washington and I couldn't drive two cars at once. I was originally gonna tow the car with me but there was a mega winter storm there so I didn't want to do that. Executive Auto Shippers was fairly well-rated and had a reasonable price. I've got quotes from three or four other auto shippers and Executive Auto's quote was right in the ballpark and cheaper than some. They were also able to get somebody over to our place on a fairly short notice to pick up the vehicle. I talked to someone who was in Iowa where they were coordinating out of to get the transport scheduled and four days after we got the quote, they picked up the car.

The shipper had to cancel because his truck broke down but they were able to call and get it rescheduled fairly quickly and without any problem. The dude drove the car over to the house, handed the keys, went over the vehicle, and got it all taken care of. The car was in good shape. A little dirty, but not bad. It was a quick and a painless experience with Executive Auto Shippers.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

My transport organizer from Executive Auto Shippers was pretty simple, quick, and to the point. The driver kept in touch with me during the transport process and gave me a heads up when he was about to get to the destination. Everything was simple and clean.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We apologize for the lack of communication, but we're glad to hear the rest of your order went well. Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

We were living part-time in LA and when we decided to ship a car there, my wife used the internet and saw that Executive Auto Shippers got good ratings and reviews. Though their quote was the highest of the ones that we got, the carrier driver was prompt in getting there and taking the car out. He communicated the day of the delivery with me and let me know how far he was away, and that was good.

However, I didn’t have a lot of contact with the transport organizer. When I made the arrangements then, I was worried about whether or not they were following through on it and maybe I was a little premature in waiting for them to get their information back to me so I was more proactive in calling them than they were calling me. It was also a little worse that it didn’t have an exact date, but I understand that’s how it works and everything turned out fine. It was a satisfactory experience overall.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving from California to Michigan and I needed to have my car shipped. I did a whole bunch of reviewing online of different companies and Executive Auto Shippers seemed to have the best reviews and the most success so I trusted them with the car. The price from their free quote option was reasonable. I thought it was gonna be a lot more expensive. When the car was picked up, he driver was very detailed and let me know how everything would be. The only gripe I have is that I was told they would be dropping it off around 9:30 on a certain day. I got a call from the driver after that time saying he'd show up in 45 minutes and at that time, it was around 11:00 PM.

Resolution In Progress

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with your recent transport. Diesel engines work differently than regular gas engines. Something as simple as condensation freezing from a sudden drop in temperature, causing the fuel lines to be blocked. There are many factors that can affect the scheduling, from traffic or weather to other customers. While we make every attempt to avoid situations such as this, there are frequently circumstances not within our control.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I've used Executive Auto Shippers for a number of years and when we were going on a vacation recently, I had them pick up a car. The car got here on time and the service was fine but there had been years that the service was better than it was this year although the same person has handled me over the years. I thought that she was sick during the recent transport. She wasn’t quite on her game so there were times when I couldn’t get answers from her in the beginning. She eventually kept in contact with me but there were times when we couldn’t get an answer on when the truck was coming. There was a bad snowstorm in Chicago at the time that we shipped. It was very cold and below zero so there was trouble with their truck. It froze which surprised me.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

It's your positive feedback like this that helps us know we're providing the best drivers. Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I have a place in Idaho and in Georgia and I needed to ship a vehicle between the two places. I went online, tried a different transport company, and got a quote which was less money. But when I got to look at their reviews, it didn’t look very good. So I searched a little more and all the reviews about Executive Auto Shippers sounded good so I decided to go with them. The transport organizer was really nice to work with. She was very cordial and very professional. The driver who did the pick up was also great. He took care in what he did and right off the bat I felt that I could trust him. The same goes to the driver during the delivery. He was very accommodating and it all went really well. Executive Auto Shippers was very professional and I paid exactly as what was quoted.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We needed to ship a vehicle from our house in Virginia to my daughter in Dallas, Texas. My son did all the legwork in finding Executive Auto Shippers and he thought for the price and value, it was good. The price was a little better than the alternative and they also had good reviews. My son got the quote and they stuck right with that, so that worked out pretty well.

We were able to communicate fairly quickly with the transport organizer and all that went really well. The driver was very nice, however, his English wasn't as good. He was a little bit hard to understand, especially on the phone. My daughter in Texas had the same problem. From the day he picked up the vehicle, the process took four days in total which was a day longer than we originally thought. It wasn't bad at all, though. Executive Auto Shippers had good customer service and they set up like they said they would. They took care of the car to arrive safely. The experience was excellent overall.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're thankful when customers understand weather delays. We want to make sure we're taking the best care of your vehicle. Thanks for trusting us with it!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2017

I've been using them for years and they're the most responsible ones that I've ever tried. I wanted my vehicle shipped out to California from Chicago. The transport organizer kept me posted on what was going on. Betty was very detailed and fantastic to work with. Also, the carrier driver was very polite and he was there when he said he would be. He got as close to the house as he possibly could with the truck. He delivered the vehicle almost to the front door. Normally the whole process would take three days but it took about five. It wasn't their fault, though. They apprised us of the horrible blizzard and the driver was caught in a snowstorm. I've recommended Executive Auto Shippers to numerous friends and family. It's been excellent with them overall.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Mahalo - we're glad to make your PCS a little smoother. Thanks for choosing us and for your service!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

Excellent service by the Executive Team! We are military, and PCS from Virginia to Washington in early December. This is our first time utilizing a company to ship our car. After much research, we decided to go with Executive Auto Shippers. Our POC, Brittany was with us every step of the way! The whole team to include the driver were professional and very helpful. It also helped that they offered military discount. Mahalo Team! "Satisfied customer".

Resolution In Progress

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We do apologize if we did not meet your expectations for this shipment. For this specific route, we estimate a transit time of 2-4 days. While the driver originally anticipated 2 days rather than 3, that is not guaranteed. There are many factors that can affect the scheduling, from traffic or weather to other customers. While we make every attempt to avoid situations such as this, there are frequently circumstances not within our control. Thank you for choosing us.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers had a higher review rating on Angie's List so I used them to ship my Nissan Leaf when I was relocated for a job in New Jersey from Florida. Their quote was pretty reasonable and the transport organizer did a good job. He was pretty pushy though. Also, the time that he predicted was different from the actual delivery time. They said it was a two-day process but it ended up three days. I was waiting for the driver's call and on the second day, he has not appeared so I called him and he said he cannot make it that day. The car was delivered on a Saturday morning and no one was there to have to pick it up. I had to call some other people to help so we worked it out at the end. The pick up was fine because it was just a few hours off. They expected it at 2pm-3pm but it was done at 6pm.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for your continued use of our service. We're glad you've found us to be reliable each time!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I've been using Executive Auto for awhile. Their price is higher than other companies, but they have been reliable for me. My interaction with the transport organizer via phone and email was good. Executive Auto picked my car up on Friday and delivered it to me on Monday, so it took them about three and a half days, all in all. It was a very good experience.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad to hear Brittany was so accommodating! Thank you for your recommendations and for choosing us.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I sent a car over to my brother in the West Coast. Executive Auto Shippers' price was good and I really like the follow-up that was done by their rep, Britanny, so that clinched the deal for me. I also like that they shared upfront that they were not going to charge me until the car was picked up. And they were really great to work with so I'm very happy. The coordinator called on behalf of the driver and that was really great because we wanted to see if they could bring the car a little closer. My brother had changed his location about 30 miles south so that made it so much simpler for us. The transport process was very quick. I would recommend them to friends and if I needed a car shipped again, I will reach out to them. The only thing is I didn't recognize their number when they were calling me for the payment - it didn't say Executive Auto Shippers.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could be of service. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers sent me a quote which was great when I moved from North Carolina to California. Their organizer was helpful and I got all the information I needed. Then the driver called and said he was going to be here. We went and got the car and my experience with him worked out wonderfully. Executive Auto Shippers provided great service and the timing was perfect.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could be exactly what you needed. Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

I liked their price and they have great reviews online so I decided to use them. They were fantastic. The quote they gave me was what I paid and my car was there on time. The driver always told me where he was. He met me up on the street because there was no access to my driveway, but he met me on time and I stayed very informed the whole time. I was very surprised by the quality of service. That’s exactly what someone should look for.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

With some recent growth in the company, we've add some new staff. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but are glad to hear the rest of your order went well. Thank you for choosing us.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers was able to give us the best quote when me moved. The organizer wasn’t very skilled at talking on the phone and it wasn’t a smooth conversation a lot of the time but she was nice and straightforward. Overall, we got what we paid for as far as getting the car from point A to point B in a timely manner.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could make your cross country move a little smoother. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

I was moving from California to North Carolina and I didn't want to drive the car across, so I got it shipped. Executive Auto seemed to have the best reviews and I got a good price when I talked to them. They were very straightforward and unlike other companies who tried to talk me into using their services than explaining the hazards of me using anybody else, Executive explained the way the process would work and didn't require a deposit until someone had been assigned, which I appreciated, and they had a good follow-up.

From the time the driver picked up the car and then delivered it, it took six days. A couple of days prior to delivery he had called. He talked to me and also talked to my daughter-in-law because I was having the car delivered to their house because I wasn’t sure where I would be when it got here. He seemed kind of abrasive but when I actually got the car he was very nice. He didn’t speak English extremely well so it came across like that. Executive was a great company to work with, overall.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

So glad you truly experience our policy of Customer First. We're glad to hear how careful the driver was and how please you were with Brittany. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers was very customer oriented from the first call and I appreciated that. Their quote was a little bit higher than some of the other quotes that I’ve received, but what they offered me in the customer service side of things was worth paying more than the bottom dollar. My interactions with Britney who was my transport organizer were straight to the point. The driver was very friendly and very cautious with the cars. There was a bit of a hold on the vehicle that I had them shipped. It couldn’t fit in the truck with the other vehicle and he was very cautious making sure that there was no possibility of damage getting it off the truck. It was an exceptional experience with Executive Auto Shippers.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad to hear the entire process was satisfactory! Thank you for choosing us.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

I moved and so I needed to ship my vehicle. Executive Auto Shippers was referred to me by a friend who had used them. Brittany, the transport organizer, was helpful, pleasant and answered questions. I like the fact that she took her time to call back and check after the car was delivered. The driver was helpful as well. He let me know before he left the place, then he came and did an inspection. He dealt with my husband when he was transporting the car and my husband also said that he had good interaction with him. The car was returned in good conditions with no causes for concern. He picked up the car on Monday or Tuesday and delivered it on Friday. They kept in contact through the process. If we had any problems or we had questions, they answered. They have great customer service and good people to work with.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was relocating and needed to ship my car from state-to-state. I really liked the website of Executive Auto Shippers and all the information that they provided. As a first-time shipper, I felt very confident in the way that they presented their company and their experience. In addition, I checked out the Better Business Bureau's rating for them, and it came out great. I also checked customer reviews, and a lot of people had good reviews on them. The quote that they gave me for the transport of my car was very high, but I decided to go along with it because of all the reviews. I interacted with the transport organizer via email and phone. She was very quick to respond to any questions that I needed. If anything came up, she was very accommodating to my situation.

The carrier driver was very courteous and professional, which I appreciate. He was very on top about letting me know what was going on and very honest. There was a delay in his arriving to pick up the car and he called to let me know that he couldn't turn into the street. But I was nearby, so he told me where he was, which was about a block away from where I live, and I was able to meet him there. When he arrived at the destination, he also made sure to let me know that he got caught up in horrible weather and really bad rain in the state that he had to travel to. Due to this, and since my car was on the lower ramp of the transport vehicle, it was in bad condition in terms of being dirty and all of it covered up in mud underneath when I received it. All in all, however, they were professional, reliable, and attentive.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad to hear we were able to reroute your situation. Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2017

My daughter was selling me her car and so I needed it shipped. I made a mistake of putting in my phone number to some website and then I got inundated with people calling me. The average price was $400 to $550 and they bad mouthed each other. I went online to try to figure out who had a good reputation and I was going to give up, so I asked my daughter to look into it. She did the research on the internet and she picked Executive Auto for me since they had good reviews.

We got a quote and I called Executive Auto back to say it was by far the highest quote and I asked if could they work with me. They quoted $650 and then their rep ended up saying she would do it for $600. But then at the end, she took it away from the driver. She got $200 and the driver would get less money, so when the driver came, I ended up giving him $50 extra because I didn't think it was fair. But once I made the decision to go with them, I had the car in two days. They kept in touch with me by phone and everything was great. They were very professional and courteous. It was a little more money but it was money well-spent.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We work hard to not only get you the best price, but with the best carriers. We're glad we could help, and thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

I needed to ship a car to a relative in another State. Executive Auto Shippers was in Michigan, where I was shipping the car to, so I went with them. The quote that I was given was fine in comparison to other places. I would have wanted it to be a little lower, but that's what their going rate was. In the end, it was down to the letter. My husband was the one who met with the transport guy and it was good. The car was fine when it arrived.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad it all worked out and you were satisfied with your service. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2016

I went with Executive Auto Shippers when I moved because of their price. They gave me quote in a few hours when I contacted them and it was all right. I got no complaints. The only issue was they were supposed to come for the cars on Tuesday but they came on Monday. But we managed and it wasn’t a big problem. Everything was okay with the driver. He was courteous and did his job. Executive Auto Shippers provides affordable, good, and quick service. It was faster than we were expecting it.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We do our best to keep you informed. We're glad you felt peace of mind with the process. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

My youngest was moving across country so we thought it would be a good idea to ship the car and have her fly out because of the weather. That was the situation then and things worked out really well. My wife checked Executive Auto Shippers while I handled the details of the actual shipping. She compared the free quote given to her by Executive to the reviews and ratings. I'm sure that Executive came up on top with all of those things. Our transport organizer, Kristine, was great. She was all over the process. She kept calling me to confirm things and to make sure everything was okay. I don't know what else she could have done.

We were nervous with the whole experience of shipping a car since we've never done it before. I'm in North Carolina all the way to Washington. With Executive, it went very smooth and perfectly. The driver of the transport got slowed down a bit by weather but we have expected it. Then we had a call way before the due date saying that they are extending the due date out because they've been delayed by weather. The driver who picked up the car really looked over the car and checked it over much better than we did before it went out. I was impressed with him too. The communication was great. It took eight or nine days from pick up to delivery. It was amazing. Executive Auto is very reliable, excellent, and top-notch.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Profile