4.79/5
Based on 1,488 ratings

Ship Your Car

This company is out of businessFIND OTHER COMPANIES

With our top-rated, award winning service, you can know your vehicle is being transported by professionals. Cross country move to snowbird or classic car to daily driven vehicle, your car will receive the same level of auto transport service. With not one but two guarantees, you can have peace of mind throughout the shipping process:

One Price Guarantee- Know what you’re paying and never worry about hidden fees or unexpected charges. The price we quote is the price you pay.

Car Rental Guarantee- You won’t be stranded if we’re not on time. You’ll be reimbursed for a rental car from Enterprise until we arrive, no limit.

Offering a variety of services from enclosed, overseas, and military move assistance (PCS), we’re a well-rounded car transport company. We can even ship your motorcycles, ATVs, and personal water crafts.

We’ve provided reliable auto transport service since 2009. Our focus is on integrity, reliability, and, most importantly, customer satisfaction. For more info or a free quote, visit our website.

View More View More

Ship Your Car

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Reviews

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

Did a coast to coast with these guys and I have nothing to complain about. My car went from Orlando to San Diego and delivered on time at my place of preference... all good!!! Thank you so much for your service.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Do not ship your car with this agency! It has proven to be very unreliable. Unfortunately, we had to experience this our own. We wanted to ship our car from Europe to Cape Town, South Africa and because of a wedding we needed the car to be on shipment on the agreed date. The agency told us that they can ONLY make the booking after receiving the payment so we made our payment asap. One day later they send us an email informing us the car will be shipped with a different vessel and delayed for over a week (!!!).

We told them we do not approve this change of booking and requested a refund of the money paid. Guess what? They charged us 400 EUR in cancellation fees!!! Because of something we did not even approved for or had any influence on. They did not even incur any costs yet, not a container was even moved or anything and still they charge you 400 EUR :-((( This company is very unreliable! DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY!

Executive Auto Shippers LLC response

We believe that this review has been posted in error. Executive Auto Shippers LLC does not ship to or from Europe or South Africa. Since we do not provide the service described in this review, there is obviously a discrepancy.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I needed to ship my car from the Midwest to the Pacific Northwest in a very short time frame, and I came across Executive Auto Shippers based on the reviews. The customer service representative was very patient throughout the process. Although the pickup date did fall into the allocated window period, there was a few days of delay from the originally scheduled pickup date. When the first carrier broke down, the agent was able to quickly find another carrier for me, and this carrier picked up and delivered my car right on time. Also the communication with the driver was pleasant throughout the process. I would recommend Executive Auto Shippers if you don't have the time to find carriers for yourself.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I needed to ship a high value car from the Northeast to Florida. I found Executive Auto Shippers online and liked their reviews so I called them. The entire experience was excellent. I worked with Lori who handled every detail in a friendly and professional manner. They found an enclosed truck within a day and my car was in Florida a week later. The driver was courteous and professional but mostly he was very careful! The car arrived in perfect condition. I would use them again and highly recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

The pricing that Executive Auto Shippers gave me was good and they were American so I chose them. I liked the transport organizer a lot. Originally, I wasn't gonna transport my husband's car but I did anyway and they upped mine by $50. And then, they couldn't get it within the five-day-window so I had to pay a $150 to put my car to a terminal. However, they didn't get picked up there for another week so I had to do a rent a car which cost me about $600. Executive Auto Shippers was great. They were competitive with pricing and the transport organizer was really honest and really knowledgeable. And when things didn't work out, she went to her manager. Also, the delivery driver was awesome. It was just logistics and timing that wasn't awesome, which is fine. I just had to get my car there quicker, but that wasn't their fault. Overall, it was a good experience. It cost quite a bit more than what I had anticipated but I would absolutely recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I used Executive Auto Shippers to transport my car from Texas to Maine for a move. They had better communication and a better reputation based on reviews compared to another company I looked at. The quote was high but they seem to have a guarantee which seems more reliable. I communicated mostly over email with the transport organizer and the whole transport took about 7 days. The vehicle was great upon its arrival.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

I did some research and looked into a few auto shipping companies online. I wasn't real impressed with some of the companies I contacted but I emailed and I got good responses from Executive. I liked them over other companies that didn't seem as reputable. The organizer was excellent. Every question I asked them was answered. Our experiences all around were just no problem.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I just bought a Jeep and I had to have it shipped from Baton Rouge of Louisiana up to upstate New York, Rochester. Since a lot of shipping companies have ratings, I looked at the top ones and just started making some calls. I’ve contacted five to six transport companies, looked at price differences and time of arrangement, and in time made my decision. When I contacted Executive Auto Shippers, I spoke to a girl named Melissa and she was extremely helpful and friendly. She answered all the questions too.

The vehicle showed up sooner than we anticipated which was even greater. I had corresponded with the driver via text and he was always responding back. He even said that if we can't meet at that time, he can spend the night and deliver the Jeep the next day. He was very accommodating and nice. I was out of town when the Jeep got delivered but my wife and my father-in-law were here. The driver got to pull up in front of the house, drove the Jeep out of the trailer, drove it down the driveway and handed all the paperwork over. My wife then gave him cash and off he went.

In addition, the quote provided was exactly what they said and surprisingly, the vehicle ended up being in a closed container, which they didn’t think they were gonna be able to do because of the size of the Jeep. It is an old one and had big tires and a lift kit on it, and so it was supposed to be in an open carrier. I also paid for an open carrier and using a closed carrier is worth more money, so Executive Auto Shippers really took care of me. They did a wonderful job and there was no complexity to it.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I was moving and was shipping my vehicle from Illinois to South Carolina. I looked into different transport companies and booked something two months out with another company. The person I dealt with said that he'd call me three weeks before I moved, but I didn’t hear from him. I called him and he said that they didn’t go to South Carolina, but they’d send the vehicle to Atlanta which is two and a half hours from where I am. I said that it was not gonna work so I was scrambling to find somebody else. I went online, read reviews, and found Executive Auto Shippers. They got outstanding reviews, so I went with them.

My initial call with Executive was 50-minutes and the woman that I spoke with was phenomenal. She explained to me the process, how long they’ve been in business, and walked me through everything step by step. The quote they gave me was also accurate to the penny and the delivery was awesome. I shipped two cars and it was spot on. The delivery driver was great as well and told when he was gonna be here to the second. Everything was fabulous and it was a great experience to the point where I’ve recommended the company to somebody else. And if I ever have to ship a car again, Executive Auto Shippers is the first company I would pick.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I moved cross country and needed to ship a Mercedes SUV. My moving company, which I’ve used before, told me they use Executive and they’ve been happy with them. That made me feel more comfortable going with Executive. But the process was a little bit hectic in terms of setting up and figuring out the logistics. The transport organizer was dealing with the fact that I was moving and leaving and who was gonna be in town. In addition to that, I live in Washington, D.C. where it’s very tight and you can't bring big trucks. So there was back and forth with trying to figure out where the SUV was gonna be picked up and when it would be picked up so that somebody would be in town to hand it off and that I would be in California to pick it up. It was frustrating but the transport organizer was trying to help me out.

The driver was good though and he ended up being ahead of schedule, so Executive made sure that I was gonna be in town. The guy called the day before and when on the morning when I was to pick up my SUV. He pulled down on my street in Los Angeles and said my street was really tight but he was around the corner, which was totally fine. Also, the car had no damage. In the end, while the quote was slightly higher than the other companies, I was charged what I was quoted and I had a very positive experience with Executive.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC expert review by Lauren Fix

Executive Auto Shippers was founded in 2009 by experienced auto shipping professionals. It offers both domestic and international auto shipping services.

• Classic car service: Vintage vehicle enthusiasts who want to move a classic car can do so without worrying about the risk of damage.

• Boat and motorcycle service: Customers can get boats, motorcycles and off-road vehicles from one place to another.

• International shipping: Executive Auto Vehicles ships from one country to another or even across continents.

• Choice of services: Customers can get vehicles shipped in enclosed or unenclosed transporters and can choose the service that best meets their needs.

• Door to door: Dropping off and receiving a shipped vehicle is simple, as this company offers door-to-door service instead of requiring customers to leave the vehicle in a parking lot.

• Best for: Car collectors, families who are moving and car owners with special requirements.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
      Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Information