4.78/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With our top-rated, award winning service, you can know your vehicle is being transported by professionals. Cross country move to snowbird or classic car to daily driven vehicle, your car will receive the same level of auto transport service. With not one but two guarantees, you can have peace of mind throughout the shipping process:

One Price Guarantee- Know what you’re paying and never worry about hidden fees or unexpected charges. The price we quote is the price you pay.

Car Rental Guarantee- You won’t be stranded if we’re not on time. You’ll be reimbursed for a rental car from Enterprise until we arrive, no limit.

Offering a variety of services from enclosed, overseas, and military move assistance (PCS), we’re a well-rounded car transport company. We can even ship your motorcycles, ATVs, and personal water crafts.

We’ve provided reliable auto transport service since 2009. Our focus is on integrity, reliability, and, most importantly, customer satisfaction. For more info or a free quote, visit our website.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Gallery (1)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 14, 2017

1055 Executive Auto Shippers LLC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I wanted to bring my little sports car in Chicago down to Florida. I went on Angie's List and got quotes from three different places, but Executive Auto Shippers had high ratings and positive reviews. I could have wound up shaving a $200 off the quote but opted for quality as opposed to low price. I got a responsive rep and had a positive experience with my carrier driver. I had a call and they said they were 20 minutes from my place. We talked about where to drop off the car, where I would meet them and they were there when I got there. They picked it up on a Saturday and it was delivered to me on a Tuesday. They delivered the car undamaged, at the prices agreed upon and in a transport vehicle that was indicated. It was a perfectly fine experience.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers had good reviews online so I went with them and they did a great job. My organizer was professional and he handled everything. The carrier driver was also a good guy. He was on time and took care of everything. I had a great experience and I would use them again.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

The combination of really good reviews online and the lower price end of things was a fit combo for Executive Auto Shippers. I used them to ship my car when I was moving from Maryland to California for a job. I had originally contacted them earlier and they were really helpful in letting me know that I'd need to set a date a month before. They also showed me what I needed to do and then they followed up with me when the time was within that window. So I didn’t have to call. They followed up. When I was anxious about my car being picked up, they were able to answer all my questions and were really supportive so it’s really good. Then on the day of the pick-up, the carrier driver contacted me and let me know that he’s going to arrive in 45 minutes and was there on time. He whipped the car in a lot easier than I ever could and took about 10 minutes tops. All in all, the experience is great, everyone was really professional, and it was super easy to organize.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

My mother was moving cross-country and the moving company recommended Executive Auto Shippers and another provider. I went with Executive because they were the ones who responded. However, we had a problem with their arrival time. We were given a schedule and the carrier driver showed up two hours later. It was frustrating. I tried called him to figure out what time he would arrive but there was a language barrier. But once he arrived, everything was great.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

The first car that I shipped with Executive Auto Shippers was in September. It was a Corvette and it went without a hitch. Within a short period of time I was contacted by the firm. They called and made the arrangement. The guy from M&T Express called me three hours ahead of time. He said, “I’m going to be in Las Vegas to pick up your car." Within three hours he was outside the gate of my complex. He was excellent. He loaded the car up, walked around the car, and gave me a signed document for any damages or anything on the car. Within two days, they were back in Kingston, New York. I came back out and I paid them and the car was good.

Now the second car that I'm shipping back seems to have a lot of difficulties with the transport guy they got right now. I go Lopez Express Incorporated that supposedly, Cassandra, through Executive Auto, gave the contract out to. Lopez Express was supposed to pick it up on the 21st. I got an airplane to get back out of here. If it doesn’t happen, I got to put the car in the garage and then they have to wait until the next time I get out here. It's a 2007 Chevy Tahoe and I'm shipping that back home also because I bought newer car out here.

I just got a call last night from somebody I could barely understand. He told me to call a number which I did and as of yet, I have not heard back any response. Then I put a call in for Cassandra and I'm waiting to hear back from her. This auto shipping thing is a big nightmare. I’ve read horror nightmares on the internet and I went on ConsumerAffairs specifically to check to make sure that the people whom I'm dealing with are reputable. And Executive seemed that they are reputable. They will not charge your credit card until the order is picked up so that part seems to be good. But with these independent carriers that Executive contracts out to, it's hit or miss.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I bought a car for my mom. I called Executive Auto and talked to one person which I liked. They found my car and the carrier driver delivered it earlier than as promised. I live in a small neighborhood with a small street. So, we met him at the desired location with a bigger street instead. Overall, Executive Auto was great and the experience with them went very well. I'd use the company again.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers had good reviews and the quote they gave me to ship my car was reasonable. It was about $100 better compared to the other companies that I looked at. The transport organizer and I contacted through email and she would also call me. Then the carrier driver stayed in contact with me and he was available when I arrived so I was able to take the car out. Everything was smooth and hassle-free.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers had very good reviews online and they also had the lowest quote. I called a lot of other companies and they gave me higher rates. Their rep was very helpful and their carrier driver was quick although we didn't have much conversation. From pick up till drop off, that took just a week and I had a pretty good experience. Executive Auto is doing very well and they should keep it up.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I originally found this company on ConsumerAffairs and agree with the strong ratings and positive experiences. Excellent communication, delivery on time and friendly driver all relieved any concerns I may have had about shipping my beloved Audi from the Bay Area to New York. Used open transporter and just needed a car wash upon delivery.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I moved jobs and it was time sensitive. My original plan was to drive up but my company requested that I get here a little quicker. So, I took a flight and rented a car. Then I set up shipping for my car. When the first guy showed up, my wife thought he was drunk and he wouldn't even take my car. It was a mess and a lot of their marketing was to set up fake review sites. They also refused to rebate the $200 deposit I made so, I had that disputed and I won.

I did a little more research than the first time and ended up hiring Executive Auto Shippers. They were incredibly professional and did a tremendous amount of follow-up. It was a really good experience after such a tumultuous first part. The only challenge we had was I moved up here where there was no Regents bank and I had stupidly left my debit card at home. When the driver called me, I asked him if he could download Venmo and he agreed. So I paid him via Venmo. I had a great experience and I told my company that they should use Executive Auto Shippers as a reference for everybody we move.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I was very pleased with Executive Auto Shippers. I've used them four times before and I know what they charge. They’re pleasant to talk to and I don't have to keep calling them as they always get back to me immediately. They also never have any problems finding the driver to get and the drivers are always polite and keep in contact with me to let me know exactly what's going on and when they would be arriving. They’re very timely in terms of when they get the car delivered and the car has always come back in good shape. Executive Auto is a very professional company, something you don't really get anymore. I would recommend them to anyone and I wouldn't use anybody else.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Executive Auto’s quote was good among the bunch of quotes I got. They also had an enclosed truck that was available nearby to move my car from one house to another. The driver showed up exactly when he said he's going to show up. He picked the car up and got it there just fine. It was a bit of a challenge getting the car into the subdivision but he did a great job. The car showed up in good working order. We’re happy and it was a good experience with Executive Auto.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I purchased an out of state vehicle and needed it shipped to where I live. I called around, got quotes and Executive Auto Shippers seemed to be the most competent and competitively priced. I also looked at the Consumer Affairs website for reviews of Executive Auto before I booked them. Their driver was professional and excellent. He called me and had my vehicle off the truck and in my possession five minutes after he called. Everything they said was exactly how it was and it was a hassle-free experience. I would use them again.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers engage good car transporters. They shipped my car back and forth to California and the process took less than a week. They were very good.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I was relocating and I needed to ship my vehicle. Executive Auto's quote was much lower than other competitors, and the transport organizer was responsive and she was available to answer any questions that I had. The carrier driver was on time and the delivery took six days. The team at Executive Auto Shippers called me a couple of days after pickup and let me know that it would be earlier than the expected delivery which I appreciated, and they had told me their target date. It was a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I'm very happy when I used Executive Auto to ship two Corvettes from Las Vegas to Illinois six weeks ago. They had some good reviews and the rate I paid them was fine as it was in line with everybody else. The transport organizer was good. The carriers couldn’t get within a block and half of the house and one of the cars wouldn’t start so they pushed it to the house. The loading and unloading lasted 30 minutes.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers has a good reputation and they shipped the new used car I bought. Their free quote was good and appropriate in price. The transport organizer was outstanding, very helpful in answering questions, and stayed in touch with me throughout the whole process. The carrier driver was also outstanding, very nice and helpful. The whole process took five days and the experience was excellent.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I purchased a used vehicle from a dealer in New York and had Executive Auto Shippers transport it to my house. I liked their approach. They didn't give me the hard sell and they seemed competent. Plus, they were very forthcoming. They didn't give the cheapest quote but it was fair. I felt like they were the best choice that I thought I was going to get good service and my car would get here in one piece. The organizer was great. She answered all my questions and responded when I called. The driver did an inspection and showed me everything that he found when he picked up the vehicle. He was on time, too.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I had made some repairs to my car and was giving an older car and transferring the ownership to my parents in California, so I needed to get it shipped out from Michigan. I contacted the top-rated companies and Executive Auto Shippers responded to me the clearest in terms of communication and being able to form sentences while some of the others didn’t communicate as professionally. They also gave a reasonable quote. It was a little bit higher than I was hoping for, but it seemed pretty comparable with the other quotes that I was receiving. Then before I committed to going with Executive Auto, I had back and forth email communication, as well as phone conversations and I asked the transport organizer several questions throughout the process. She was responsive and she had set it up quickly.

I requested a 12-hour notice for pickup but I was surprised to get less than an hour notice and it was a day early too. There was a little bit of scrambling but it ended up being fine in the end and was a relatively super smooth process. The driver was very friendly, helpful and answered any questions that I have. It was just a lot shorter notice than I would have hoped for. Also, I was fortunate that it was in the evening and I wasn’t at work because if that wasn't the case then it would have been a lot more difficult to manage. And from what I heard from my mom, she was able to get the car fine but also didn’t get as much notice. The driver have ton load of few other cars anyway so he said that he would wait for her to meet him to pick up the car. So other than having more advanced notice of when the driver is coming, it was a good experience.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

We had to get our vehicle back to Florida and we didn't want to go through the driving back after the hurricane. We figured it was better to ship it. My wife did some research and came up with Executive Auto Shippers. The quote and the final price I ended up paying were exactly the same, and the car was shipped on time and in good condition.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

My parents had decided they needed only one vehicle but they had two. They offered the second vehicle to us and we decided to take them up on their offer, and had it shipped across the country from California to Illinois. We had browsed brochures online and from looking at the reviews and what other people have said about Executive Shippers, we decided to go with them. The quote they gave was very competitive and quite fair.

Cassandra, the organizer, was very nice. There was a little bit of a glitch in the beginning with getting some information back on when things were going to be in motion. But once she figured out what was going on and got her information, she was very quick about getting a hold of my parents. In fact, she got a hold of them before she got a hold of me so they knew before I did that the car was going to be on its way sooner than I thought it would. The driver was also very nice and friendly and he told us where he was going to be. The whole process was easy and took about six days total. It went faster than we expected and that worked out well for us.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I moved across the country and needed to ship my car. Executive Auto had a good price and their payment structure appealed to me. I give them a small downpayment then pay the rest upon delivery. The actual payment was the same as what they quoted me and the time the vehicle was picked up to when it was dropped off was within the window that they gave me. I got it within 7 to 10 days.

The carrier driver did not speak English and had a very heavy accent. It was challenging to understand what he was saying over the phone about when he was arriving to pick the vehicle up and when he was arriving to drop it off. He knew that we were having a hard time communicating, so he used a Google pin drop to show where he was. He ended up waiting for me a bit but I would have been there more promptly if I understood him better. It was a little stressful and frustrating since we're in the middle of moving and I was a bit worried if he was going to show up, but my car arrived. It was a little dirty but it was unhurt, which is what I cared about. Generally, it was a positive and satisfactory experience and Executive Auto did what they said they would do.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I was moving across the country and Executive Auto Shippers seemed to get the best reviews online. They gave an accurate quote and were upfront about everything. Then they let us know the day they were picking up and gave us a timeframe of within 5 days. But we didn't know until that day that they were coming, so we had to rush to get everything ready. Other than that, it was good as the pick-up was easy, the guys were really nice, and they dropped off at the time they said they were going to.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I had to move and I looked up Executive Auto Shippers. They had the best reviews and everything went good with the shipping. The carrier driver got my car there in one piece but he smelled a little and left a strong body odor in it.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers' price was not low and not high, kind of in the middle of some of the other services that I inquired. The car was left at a friend’s place and we gave our friend the driver's number. She was able to coordinate the time for pick up, and the driver also made the text and phone call about the rough estimated time for delivery. He also called me if there were any delays and kept me informed of the delivery date. There were little chips here and there but no major damage or anything. During the pick up, he didn't really do a thorough inspection of the car because it was raining. Based on their disclaimer, we can't fault them for it. Nevertheless, I would recommend Executive Auto Shippers to people. The quote was accurate and the pick-up and delivery were as scheduled.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

We shipped our son's truck out to him in Fort Bragg, North Carolina. I did a Google search and looked at Executive's website about their reputation and their awards. Their quote was favorable - it was within the acceptable price range. The person whom we spoke with, Rachel, was professional and seemed trustworthy. She followed-up to find out how everything went and she always let us know that she was there for us if we have any questions or concern. She lined us up with the driver.

When I talked to the driver, I liked his attitude and he was professional, too. We had his number and he had our number. He was supposed to call us one evening and we didn't hear from him. I called him that evening and he said that he was still in Austin and he would not be able to pick up the truck as quickly as he thought he would. But he let us know when it would be. He was courteous and he showed up when he said he was going to show up. He seemed to be thorough as far as looking at the car and noting any dents and scratches. I told him to take good care of the car and he said he would. It worked out fine. I told him that we might have a problem with the delivery in North Carolina because the person receiving the car works. And he worked around that, too. So, we were very pleased. We would use Executive again. We had good communication by email and phone. They kept the quote and there were no unexpected charges. And all went smoothly.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I was moving across the country so I did some research online. I got a couple of quotes from different places, but Executive Auto Shippers has the best reviews, very fair price and it was the most comfortable option. The transport organizer was very nice. He texted me updates as well as other information. The driver was great as well. We did follow in a personal car and everything seemed perfect. It was my first time shipping a car and it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. It was a great experience and I’m really happy.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

We’re a military family. For the past four years, we were stationed in Guam and so we left behind an antique vehicle in Virginia which is our previous home station. Our next duty station is in Washington and that’s where we are now. We have to ship our antique vehicle across the country to meet us where we are. We were working with Montway Auto Shippers and they were completely awful. Executive was the next company that we chose to try and they were fantastic. They followed through on everything and everything went as expected. There were no surprises with the quotes and the end price. We wanted an enclosed carrier and they were very upfront and they said, “If you want that, it’s going to be more,” and we were happy to pay more. The driver was great, too. It took a little while for them to find a driver. But we weren’t in a hurry and the car doesn’t even have a motor so it wasn’t a big deal for us.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I purchased a vehicle from a family and I wanted to ship it from the East Coast to the West Coast. I went with Executive Auto Shippers since they were the best company and they had the combination of higher ratings and lower pricing. Most communication was through the transport organizer and it was all good. I tried getting in contact with the person who was supposed to be my original shipper, but they canceled without telling me. So, Executive got me another shipper and came out a week later. I appreciate their service and it was a good experience overall.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

When my wife and I were moving from New Mexico back to Vermont, we didn’t want to drive separately so we shipped my car back. I looked up reviews online and went with whatever looked the best, which was Executive Auto Shippers. I felt good about the free quote because I compared it against other quotes and it was the cheapest one. Also, my transport organizer was always responsive. I had my conversation with her through email and I got to talk to her a few times when they got to pick up my truck. When they picked up my vehicle, the carrier driver communicated well and let me know when he was going to be at the drop off location. He's a great and a nice guy. He picked it up on a Tuesday and delivered it on a Sunday. It was fast. The experience was easy and relaxed.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Information