toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Always glad to hear that our customers received first class service. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2016

I was moving from Virginia to North Carolina and the price I was given by Executive Auto Shippers was the best one that I found. Their transport organizers were wonderful and responsive. I reached out to them by email and they gave me a quote within an hour. They were first class. I was present during the pickup and their driver was very professional. He had first rate equipment and knew exactly what he was doing. He took extraordinary care of my vehicle. I knew my vehicle was going to be delivered safely and it was.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought, in Florida, a Nissan Frontier to replace a truck, up in Lincoln, Nebraska, that's too large for the garage. I then needed to move the Nissan Frontier to Lincoln, Nebraska and I wasn't going to be looking around too much for transport companies. But I wanted to know who could do it quickest and transport the car within a reasonable amount of time.

I went with Executive Auto Shippers because my son does some work like advertisements for them and I also looked them up on the internet. I thought the quote they gave me was better and it was. The transport organizer let me know it was $200 down and luckily, we got a local guy, from Nebraska, who doesn't live too far from my son who lives in Lincoln, to come down to Florida and pick up the other one. The transport organizer then let me know the guy's name and the guy showed up, loaded the car up and knew what he was doing. He was a young guy and wasn't going to fall asleep. He drove around during the snowstorm and the car arrived in Nebraska without any trouble or holes in it. It was all good and it worked fine. Executive Auto did what they were supposed to. They're humanoids.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found Executive Auto on ConsumerAffairs. I did some research online and everybody's remarks were great. Executive Auto lived up to my expectations and I was very happy. Customer service was excellent and the shipping service came through with everything they promised. It was awesome and my car wasn't even dirty when it got delivered. I paid for hard top deal and my car was as clean as when I put it in the truck. There wasn't even dust on it and it went cross country from California to Florida. They deal with luxury vehicles and my car's a Lexus plus there were two Ferraris in the truck. And there was neither a scratch nor a dent on my car. Also, I was told that I could leave up to a $100 of stuff in the trunk which I did and everything was there.

Their reps were amazing and they let me know along the way about everything that was going on and where my car would be. Britney was the person I dealt with at Executive and she always emailed me back and always called. They also gave me the driver's name and phone number. I would contact him and he would call me back. He was great. He told us to call him when we land. We landed at 1:00 AM and he delivered the car at 2:30 AM. They also have very good fees. I would 150% use them again and recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm at college and I needed my car here from across the country. Executive Auto Shippers' reviews were good and they had the certification. I got a free quote and it was quick and a good one that was comparable. I was able to get a hold of the transport organizer easily. The process took about a week and the carrier driver was on schedule.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I started looking up Executive Auto and a gal called from there. She was very nice and the price she gave me sounded like a fair price. They picked up my car, sent it to where I was going to and picked it up on the other end. My transport organizer was Vlad and if he wasn't there when I called he called me right back. So it all worked out good. The driver was great too. And my car showed up in one piece and I'd use them again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had my car shipped 'cause I was moving across the country. Shipping companies offered just as much as everyone else did but Executive Auto was half the price of everyone else. I had another company quote me almost $1,200 and Executive Auto quoted me $800. And I'm like, "Yeah, I'm gonna do the $800!" Transport was really good. The girl who I was working with was super friendly and she kept up to date with me. She was very good at communication, with phone call and email.

Our driver was pretty great, as well. He called me the day before and then I called him a couple of days before my car’s supposed to be dropped off to get an idea of when it would be. And he said he’ll call me the next day which he did. He dropped my car off a lot earlier than I thought it would be, which was fine. And it was still at a convenient time for me. The condition of the car came back fine. It was dirty from being on the back of the trailer. There wasn't any damage done to it except for a couple scratches, but they're not like anything. My car already has damaged paint job so it didn't matter. But otherwise, everything was fine.

The only thing that really set me off at the very beginning was when the gentlemen picked up my car with a pick-up truck and a trailer which made me feel quite uncomfortable because they were putting my car on the back of a trailer with two tow straps and that was it. I was told that it was gonna be the transport carrier that was picking up my vehicle, and it ended up being a guy with a truck and trailer. But I felt better after my car was actually on the road.

I bought a brand new Corvette Z06 from a dealer close to Chicago and had it shipped to a shop in south Florida. The original truck canceled on us due to the fact that the vehicle was not ready for shipment when he wanted to pick up the vehicle. After that, I was contacted right away and was notified that another driver would be assigned. No more than 12 hours later, the new driver's information was sent to me. The delivery took 4 days total from pickup and my car was in great shape. Thanks to Betty and Kirstyn for all of your help in this process. You guys made it extremely easy and stress-free for me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My son is training at the Olympic Training Facility in California and I didn't want him driving all the way from Connecticut. I did a web search and called a bunch of transport companies for quotes. When Executive got back to me, the rep was very nice so I went with her. The quote was compatible even though some things changed at the end. The amount of money that was due upfront was the same amount, just different terms so it's fine.

The transport organizer Kirsten was really good in the beginning and was very helpful. The only problem we had was with it being over the holiday that it took a little bit longer than they anticipated. I really talked to her a long time about it but it ended up being a few days longer than they said it would be. Then I met the carrier driver and she was very nice. I didn't want her to come into our neighborhood as I wasn't sure if she'd do it so I met her on the highway at a truck stop. She kept my son posted about the estimated time of arrival but she was a little late. My son said the drop off was fine. When we got the vehicle, one of the tires had rubbed somehow and was completely bald. We went to the tire place and they said it's common with shipping and so we had to buy all new tires. We're not blaming the driver for anything and I expected to have some glitches and it did, but everything worked out fine.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

And we are humbled at your compliment. We appreciate you trusting us with your baby and hope you enjoy it out in the sunshine state!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRICE. My baby arrived rested and ready for action. Chris and his young Nephew in the HUMONGOUS RIG Chris Drove from Virginia to California were GREAT. These folks do SERIOUS WORK for SERIOUS PEOPLE, that's the highest compliment I can make.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Good to hear your transport went well. Unfortunately, due to weight restrictions on certain roads as well as trying to protect the other vehicles on the load, there are times when a driver isn't able to go into a customer's neighborhood. We do our best to have the drivers find a place that is easily accessible as well as safe to unload. This also allows for the best inspection post-transport as well. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

When I needed to move an old car up to the Northeast, I shipped it through Executive Auto Shippers and the experience went well. There were a couple of wrinkles, mostly due to my part but they handled it pretty well. Based upon the other quotes I got, the quote of Executive Auto was competitive. Maybe a little lower, but not the lowest. The price was in the right ballpark and their transport organizers communicated well. The drivers had estimated that they would be there at 6:00, but then they called at 5:30 and said they were here. So that messed up some timing for me. And also, they couldn't get into my neighborhood so they asked me to meet them at the local Walmart parking lot. But overall, the experience was professional.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We apologize that there was a delay. Repairs can come up unexpectedly, but we're glad to hear they were able to find you another driver to keep your transport going, especially during the busy holiday season. We look forward to working with you again and thank you for choosing us!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

I needed it to get my vehicle from Atlanta to Los Angeles. Executive Auto Shippers was recommended by my friend who recently shipped her car from New York to Los Angeles. Their quote wasn't cheaper than everybody else, but I'd rather go with somebody that I knew was gonna take care of my car. The transport organizer was helpful. However, they never picked up the car on time and that was a bit of an inconvenience because I rented a car for the rest of my stay in Atlanta expecting for mine to leave one day and it left two days later.

So I spent extra $200 for the rental that if I had gotten an accurate day of when they were gonna pick it up, that could be avoided. They said that they had some issue with the truck that was gonna be transporting my car, so that had to get fixed. They ended up having to call another carrier. But then it was delivered on time and the driver picked it up fine. The car got there a little dirty, but it wasn't damaged. They're reliable and I will use them again.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for bringing that to our attention. When you look over our Car Rental Guarantee, we list the maximum amount of time that it should take for any certain distance. When we set your schedule, we are able to provide a more accurate window.

Glad to hear we could help you save on your budget and that you had peace of mind during the shipment process. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

We were tired of paying exorbitant rates in the rental market, and it was a lot cheaper to ship a vehicle cross-country than it was to rent. We used Executive Auto Shippers since their price was in line with three other companies, and we looked at all of the reviews and the ratings, which we took into consideration as well. Executive Auto's transport organizer was great. The driver was fantastic. Obviously, he’s been doing that for quite a while and it put our minds at ease.

The only negative that I had was that on their website, they have information as to what the service provides with regards to the distance that the vehicle is supposed to travel. And when I received the contract, it had different information. I addressed it with the young lady and brought it to their attention. I let it go at that point in time. She assured me that it wasn’t an issue and ultimately, it did not become an issue, but for some, it may be more of an issue with the distance that the vehicle can travel over a specific period of time.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We keep do our best to be flexible for you because we understand things can change, even if it's just for peace of mind. Great to hear the driver was excellent as well. We look forward to doing business with you in the future and thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers had a decent price and everything went well when I talked to their rep. The only change we made was I wanted a hard side and enclosed trailer instead of the soft side. The carrier driver was also excellent and was very nice to deal with. My car came through with no problems and everything went quickly. It was a good experience and I'm keeping them in my Rolodex.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for sharing such a positive experience. We're so glad you had great communication and clarity throughout your transport. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

I had a very good experience with Executive Auto Shippers. I moved from Northern California to Southern California and I had a vehicle that couldn't be driven all that way there so I had it transported down. The rep I dealt with was absolutely awesome and kept me informed the whole time. Everything that she promised would happen, happened. The vehicle was delivered exactly when it was required, picked up exactly when and where it was required. And the price was good, too. The amount I paid was exactly the same as quoted. Also, the driver was fantastic. I brought the vehicle a little late so he had to wait for me but he didn't complain and he was very friendly. He delivered the vehicle to my son who lives outside of town. I thought he'd drop it in town because of the size of his vehicle and have my son go pick it up but he took it straight to his house.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're sorry that you had to have a delay. Unfortunately, breakdowns can sometimes be unavoidable, but we're glad your car still delivered safely and you had a good experience otherwise. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

I moved from Boston to Miami and got Executive Auto Shippers to ship my car. The quote that they gave me was fair. It was good with my transport organizer and the carrier driver. But the truck broke down in Florida so my car had to be driven up to my house. It took a week more than they should have because of the truck breakdown. So, that part was weird, but the rest was fine. They took two weeks to finally deliver my car.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for your understanding in the delay. We're you felt both the driver and organizer had good communication to give you peace of mind. Thanks for choosing us and enjoy your new vehicle!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

I live in Montana and I purchased a vehicle in New Jersey, which I needed to get shipped out here. I got a quote from Executive Auto Shippers, and it was competitive with other quotes I had. I spoke and exchanged emails with the transport organizer a couple of times, and she was generally accessible and helpful. The carrier driver called the day before to confirm approximately when he would be local then called when he was getting into town. I coordinated with him on where to pick up the vehicle then met the truck and the vehicle and reviewed the paperwork. The whole process, from start to finish took three weeks. From the time they picked up the vehicle, it took them 8 or 10 days to deliver it. They got here at the outside date of their estimated delivery time frame. But there was a fair amount of snow across the upper part of the country at that time so it didn't surprise me. Overall, it was a very satisfactory experience.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Good to hear you had an all around good experience. Hope you're enjoying the warmer climate and thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

We have a second home in Florida, and I needed to ship my car from Pittsburg to Florida, so I would have the car for the winter months. Executive Auto Shippers got the best reviews online and their price was the best. The quote that I got from their free quote option was great. The transport organizer was terrific and the driver was fine.

Resolution In Progress

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We apologize for the miscommunication on our part. When scheduling two separate shipments on the same route, we typically suggest at least 7 days between the two available dates. There is not usually a truck every day of the week in any given metro headed to your specific destination. For this reason, we have pick-up windows that vary between 3 - 5 business days. When these windows overlap, there is a high probability that the two shipments will be on the same carrier. We're glad they arrived safely and that you were satisfied with your experience otherwise. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicles.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2017

I was relocating from California to North Carolina. Executive Auto Shippers was recommended by a friend and I've seen the ratings on ConsumerAffairs. I immediately got a call from one of the representatives and he gave me a quote. The conversations were good initially. Whatever quote he has given, they stick to it and they honored it. The carrier driver called me at least three times the day before and on the day he was coming to let me know where he is and around what time he would be coming. Then he called me in advance and let me know that he is going to be delayed by an hour or so. But he came on the time that he had given me. And he was quite professional and very friendly, too.

But initially there was a little goof up. I asked them to pick two of my cars with four days apart so that I'll have a car by the time I come here to North Carolina. But I never heard from them that it was scheduled, even two days before the actual day that I requested. I had to rent a car for three days and instantly lose $200. For the second car, they gave me a date. So I had to ask them to ship both the cars together on the schedule that they gave me for the second car. But I received the cars perfectly in condition, on time. The whole process took two weeks. Everything else was fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I looked around and Executive Auto Shippers' rates were comparable. They were a little higher than anyone else but because of the ConsumerAffairs rating they had I went with them. I used them because of ConsumerAffairs and the experience was exactly what I hoped for because of ConsumerAffairs. The reps at Executive were very professional. I did the email deal and the transport organizers got a hold of me. There was a little bit of delay but it wasn't their fault. They were having those ice storms over there so that's understandable.

And I purchased the tracking so I knew where the vehicle was at all times. The transport company picked up the car on a Thursday or Friday but they didn't leave until Monday. The salesman from whom I bought the tracking from relayed that to me so I knew what was going on. Then once they got on the road they were very friendly. It was an open transport so I couldn't expect too much but the vehicle was in exactly the condition I expected it to be in. It was a really good experience and I will use them again if I ever need to surf again. I would also recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

So glad we could help. Good luck with the new job and thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

My experience with Executive Auto Shippers was great. I was moving for a new job, and I had them ship my vehicle from Tacoma to Dallas. They gave me a very good quote. The first person that I spoke with, who was the one that put it all together, did a fabulous job of making me feel comfortable. She was very confident. The carrier driver was also very good and more importantly, they kept in touch with me and they hit their timelines very well. I was on some really strict timelines because I was flying. That was the best part of their service.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could help. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

The people that were working on my vehicle didn’t get it done in time and I needed to move so I had it shipped. I looked into some other shipping companies but decided that Executive was the best one. We were thrilled when they called to say that they would be delivering the car. Everything went well and we felt very good about their service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got a job across the country and needed to move my car. I did a research online and Executive Auto Shippers' price seemed fair. It was also comparable to the price of other companies. Executive's reps were very good on the phone giving me all the information I needed and communication with the drivers was a little lagged but everything came through fine. And the whole process took two and a half weeks.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for your continuous business. We're glad that to hear you've received great service for 15 years! Enjoy California!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

My family has a 15-year history with Executive Auto Shippers and since we're going from the Midwest to California, we chose to ship our car with them. Betty, the person I dealt with, kept me informed about what was going on as far as where the driver had to park to pick up our car and when the driver was arriving. There was a bit of delay when he was coming out but Betty made a number of calls to me to give me a heads up. Also, there was no damage to the car when it came. They did a good job and everything went okay.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was shipping my son's car back to him in Florida and I was referred to Executive Auto Shippers by a friend. I got a free quote and the quote was comparable. My son was in the military and Executive offered a military discount. The transport organizer did very, very thorough communication as she emailed daily, kept involved on the status of the driver, and followed up after the vehicle had been delivered. The carrier driver was very good and called the day before the pick up and again about 30 minutes to an hour on the day of. He took the care of the car and did a great job of taking pictures, documenting the current state of the vehicle, and then loading it up. My son was on the other end and he said the delivery was smooth and the car was perfect and there were no issues. The driver unloaded the car and my son paid him and it was done. If I have to ship again, I'd use Executive again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a car in Arizona and I wanted it in Washington with my daughter. I read all the reviews of every A rated company on Angie's List and Executive Auto Shippers had some of the better reviews. I contacted three different companies for a bid and liked the people at Executive the best. I also liked their bid. It was comparable with the others but on the low side. My transport organizer was Britney and she did an excellent job. We had good communication throughout and she was very professional. And every time I called she answered the phone or called me back if I had to leave a message within half an hour.

Then the transport company, BZB Trucking LLC, picked up the car on a Friday Afternoon so the carrier driver called me on Thursday, identified himself and explained that he'd been hired by Executive. I also got an email exactly the same time as he called me from Britney which explained that he would be in my area in Yuma, Arizona at some time in the afternoon on Friday. Then he called me the next day late morning and said it's going to be late afternoon. At about 2:00, we called again and said he'd be here between 5:00 and 6:00. Throughout the day he kept me up on everything that was going on.

When I told him that I had dinner plans, would be leaving at 4:30 and wouldn't be back until 6:00, he said he'll wait. So I changed my dinner plans and moved them forward half an hour. Then I got back at 5:30, called him and let him know I was back. He said he'll call me back when he's 10 minutes out which he did 10 minutes later. He got within two blocks of my house and I was shipping a Jeep so I only had to drive the Jeep two blocks. He was sitting there waiting with his truck. He inspected the whole thing before he left and had me sign the paperwork. When I got home I texted my daughter that they just picked up the Jeep and she texted me back that she's on the phone with the driver to set up delivery. That's how fast he contacted her. So within five minutes he was on the phone with her and she knew about it before I could even text her and tell her the car was coming. He was very good.

And it was delivered it to my daughter up in Washington in perfect condition. However, they happened to get caught in snow in Portland. All the way up I-5, there were freezing roads and snow so it got delayed for two days. It was supposed to be delivered at 9:30 on Tuesday but he called her the night before and said it will be at 9:30 on Wednesday. Then he called her the next night and said they got four more inches of snow there so it'll be at 9:30 on Thursday. He still couldn't make it on Thursday but he kept her informed the whole time. And she was gone for the weekend so he was able to deliver it on the next Tuesday. He called her Monday night about the delivery and she gave him the address where she wanted it delivered because she could be at work when he arrived. He delivered it one block outside her work and it could not have been nicer.

Also, I got a phone call in the middle of the weekend from somebody at Executive who was taking Britney's place telling me that they've been contacted by the transport company about the delayed delivery. She gave me the weekend number that I could call if I had any problems. So even Executive was keeping track of the whole thing and contacting me while everything was actually happening. It was an A plus service from the very beginning between Britney at Executive and the transport company. Making the commitment was the biggest thing and I was confident the whole way because I always knew what was going on. I would highly recommend both the transport guy and Executive. And if ever I have to ship again I won't do any shopping. I'll just call Executive.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Glad we could be of service. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

I used Executive Auto to move my vehicle to a second house that I have, and the quote they gave me was slightly high but it was fair enough. The organizer and I talked a couple of times about how they would assign a driver and that he would be in Wichita at a certain time. She then gave me instructions on how to contact the driver, how the payment would work and what I should expect when the car is delivered. It was good overall and I'd use them again.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

When my sister was moving, Executive Auto Shippers was the first company we called. Their rep was so nice, very professional and knowledgeable. Their drivers were not on time, but it was good that I was kept informed during the entire transaction, even though there was a delay.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2017

Executive Auto was a pleasure to work with and I have nothing negative to say about the whole process. Very nice people. The trucking company was also a very nice husband/wife team that went out of their way to help me with my vehicle. All and all I am very happy with both companies and will use them again in the future.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Good luck with the new job, glad we could help get you there. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

I was moving from New York for a new job out in California. Then, I found that Executive Auto had some of the best reviews online and Angie's List recommended them. I checked out a few different companies and they gave me a good quote. It was reasonable, and one of the lowest quotes I got. I emailed with one woman and then she was very helpful in responding to my questions. Working with her was pretty straightforward. It was my mom who received the shipped vehicle and she had a positive experience. Executive Auto delivered what I was looking for and I was very satisfied.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017

My experience with EAS, specifically Brittany ** was great!! She communicated effectively and in a timely manner. She found me a shipper promptly and got my vehicle to me as promised in pristine condition. Dan ** did the actual shipping and I felt he did a great job as well. I would highly recommend both of them. Thank you.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Profile