toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for continuing to trust us with your vehicle!

Original review: July 24, 2017

I needed to get my car from California to Iowa and I've used Executive Auto Shippers LLC for five years so I used them again. It has been perfect with the transport organizer and also the carrier driver was very professional. It took two and a half days to ship my car -- perfect as to my expected timeline. I had an excellent experience.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad that both our CSR and carrier provided a professional and timely car shipment. Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: July 9, 2017

I was moving and I chose Executive Auto Shippers to ship my vehicle based on Google searches and reviews. The quote they gave me was very competitive. The transport organizer was very professional and efficient. Also, the carrier driver was excellent and was even ahead of time. He had my vehicle at the destination before I even got there, so it was waiting for me when I got there. He delivered it within a day, while I took three days to get there myself. Executive Auto Shippers did a well done, professional job and I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving out of state and I looked up online and saw good reviews on Executive Auto Shippers. My vehicle took a few extra days to reach my new address because I was living in a smaller town and I requested for a particular type of carrier. They had some difficulty locating the exact type of transport that I wanted. But eventually they managed to find one and they let me know. I got a call from both the driver and the organizer and they said they were picking up the vehicle. They got my other friend who was holding the vehicle for me at my previous residence and she confirmed the time that the vehicle was picked up. I had left the town before that, but it was picked up as scheduled and everything went well. Overall, my experience was fantastic. Even though it was a thousand-mile move, I wasn't worried about the safety or the completeness of the job. It was done pretty smoothly and the vehicle was delivered exactly the way I wanted.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved jobs so I looked at Angie’s List for a company that could ship my vehicle at a low price. Executive Auto Shippers looked had a low price, like a good outfit and I took notice of their ratings. The transport organizer was extremely professional, very quick and responsive. Then the carrier driver showed up on time and gave me a call on the day he delivered my car. It took two weeks to complete the process and everything worked out great. The quote that was given to me was perfect, spot on and nothing changed after delivery. Executive Auto Shippers was fantastic and my experience with them was first class. I really enjoyed it and I would use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found Executive Auto Shippers on Angie’s List. They have good reviews and I liked the insurance. I also searched out three different companies and Executive was the one with a good price. The person who organized the trip was great. She answered my questions and also sent me their certificate of insurance. She’s very helpful. The driver was very nice and very professional. He was also quick and very prompt. It was a great experience and will recommend them to a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was organizing for my brother’s move and Executive Auto Shippers had the cheapest price. Overall, it was a good experience. They just act as the middleman, so they’re more at the mercy of the driver based on that experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were PCSing across country and our van wasn't going to make the trip that long. The rep from Executive Auto was polite and helpful. Everything went smoothly and I didn't have to worry about it too much. So it was a good and hassle-free experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed a vehicle shipped to Louisiana and I’ve used Executive Auto Shippers before. I called up and they gave me a quote and it was fair. I told their rep where I needed my item delivered and they were able to get it done for me. The driver was a nice guy. He came in and did what he had to do. He was fairly punctual from the time he told me he was going to arrive, so everything worked well. I'm happy with the experience and I'll use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a 1944 Willys Jeep that was getting restored at Mississippi and when it was done we moved it up to Virginia through Executive Auto Shippers. I went on Angie's and Executive Auto Shippers was one of two highly recommended companies. I also booked with them since they were cheaper when I put in a quote for the two companies. I was looking around for a year trying to get an idea how much the shipping was going to take after restoration. Some prices were for $550 and $600 and Executive was going at $800. But those $550, $600 were less reputable. I was for a risk in it so the additional $200 was worth it.

Scheduling was straightforward and professional. The transport organizer was very professional, set everything up through email and had a couple of phone calls to verify everything. I liked the carriers, too, especially when it was supposed to take me a week later than I thought the car was going to arrive. They hauled the car and delivered it to Virginia carrying that one vehicle within that day. It was awesome. I would be a returning customer if I need to use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I shipped a car to my son who's a medical doctor in New York City. Executive Auto Shippers was very highly recommended by Angie's List and I booked with them online. The quote they gave was excellent. I met a gentleman and the interaction with him was good except that he drove the car away to another location when I thought he was going to come and pick it up. That was a disconcerting part of the transaction that was not explained to me prior to that. I didn't know the gentleman. He just showed up and drove away with my son's car.

I wish they told me they were going to drive the car to the location because I would have driven it to them. He said it was hard to drive the big truck to Miami Beach. They tried to do that with my son as well but he said no and they brought the trailer to him. But they were very good about staying in contact with me the whole time. The company and their team were very good. Overall, the experience with Executive Auto Shippers was wonderful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved from Florida to North Carolina and it was a nightmare choosing which company to hire for transporting my car. I reviewed but it's so confusing. There are a lot of good but so many bad reviews. I started to email with four of them, then, Heather at Executive Auto was very responsive. When I talked to her on the phone, she seemed to be honest and sounded like a sincere person. So I chose them and luckily, everything ended up being fabulous and they were very professional to deal with.

When they picked up my vehicle, the rate was higher and Heather was nice enough to take less commission. She told me the carrier company wanted some more money because of the area we're in. We're in the mountains. But she said she's going to give me a better rate so I was really impressed. She did exactly what I expected her to do and I gave it a good review online. Then the carrier driver called and everything was pretty much on time. He was here when he told us that he was going to be here, then he unloaded the vehicle and we didn't have much to talk about so our interaction was very short. We signed the papers saying there was no damage to the car and that was it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We moved and we used Executive Auto Shippers to transport our car. Their transport organizer was great to deal with and their carrier driver was wonderful. As expected, it was an easy transaction and we got the vehicle in time.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I shipped a car from South Carolina to Texas. Executive Auto Shippers called me back so I went ahead with them. The lady I spoke with gave a quote which was a little bit high but the transport organizer was very nice and the car got here quick in three days. I ended up meeting the driver at Walmart and the delivery all went smoothly. We also had one little issue but Executive Auto Shippers corrected it. They did a good job transporting my car and I would use them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We moved across the country so I had to ship my vehicle. Executive Auto Shippers could do the job quickly so we went with them. My interactions with the transport organizer and the driver were fine. But the truck didn't have mud flaps on it so there was a ton of road oil all over the car. There were no rocks nor chips, just grime, and that wouldn't have happened if they had mud flaps on the truck. Nonetheless, it has been easy with Executive Auto Shippers and they were prompt.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was relocating and a friend recommended Executive Auto Shippers. The transport organizer got back to me quickly. I changed the date, time, and pick-up place about six times, and she was just was very patient that she redid the quote. The driver was very quick too. He was on time and came when he said he was going to be here. He also told me where he was, so I went there. I got my keys, I gave him the tracking, and he was gone. I was happy with Executive Auto Shippers. Moving is really stressful and they made that part easy. I was very fortunate and I am glad that I found them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to transfer my vehicle to another state and I found that Executive Auto Shippers was one of the top three choices at Consumer Reports. They gave me a good quote, and the shipping was quick, easy, and efficient. The transport organizer was helpful and the carrier driver was good. He picked up and talked to me anytime I called to see where he was. He also arrived pretty close to the time they gave me and the whole process took 2 days.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving across the country and since I've used Executive Auto before, I got them to do this transfer again. The first time I used them, Betty, the person that I dealt with was very attentive and easy to contact. This recent person was not as easy to contact and I had some trouble getting my car picked up. Communicating with the carrier driver, on the other hand, was good. He called and let me know how many hours before he was going to arrive. I had a not so great experience with them, but they came through in the end because I had to leave the car with a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We moved back to the Midwest from California. The quote given to us by Executive Auto was reasonable and that’s why we went ahead and chose it over driving. We had a bit of a time constraint and we figured that by the time you paid for a hotel and food over the course of a few days, it was a good value.

The driver did a great job. We lived in a very small community in California where it’s extremely crowded and people park on the narrow streets. We were in an apartment complex so we didn’t realize how experienced the driver would need to be because he had to drive through the complex and had to turn around at the end because it wasn’t a throughway. He had a lot of driving experience and was just a good, confident driver so he came there. We just didn’t realize he had to drive down that court. And I didn’t know he was going to have a semi because we would have cautioned him about that. We met him with the car and then he loaded it up and walked around the car with my husband to make sure everything looked okay.

When the car was delivered to Indiana, we met the driver at a Walmart parking lot to get it. It was really good service and it was a reasonable amount of time to wait to get our car. He was also ahead of the delivery day. They said by Wednesday and he was there Monday night so we were pleasantly surprised. We would definitely use Executive Auto Shippers if we had a need in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Executive Auto Shippers had a combination of reasonable price and good reviews as far as reliability. I was amazed at how quickly they moved. When we put in the request, we got the call and the car was being picked up that afternoon. The car was at my sister-in-law’s house and I had to call her and give her a heads-up that they’re coming either that day or the day after. Then the driver called saying they’re coming in an hour, so we didn’t get enough time. It all worked out, though. They were able to act quickly and get the car on its way. They were efficient and did the job as promised.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I researched the transport companies and the two that stood out with the best ratings were Executive Auto and Ship a Car Direct. I went with Executive Auto because they had a better rating on Better Business Bureau than Ship a Car Direct. The scheduler called a couple of times and she emailed me. They told me what they're going to do, they were on time and the car arrived in perfect condition. The driver called us how far he was away from the delivery point and they delivered the car within four days so I was really impressed. Also, the price was right in the middle of the road and was about $50 below the average.

It was nice that this is the first time I shipped a car and things went so smoothly. I've heard so many horror stories from people I know and I couldn't believe how well my shipping went. I was expecting some shoe to drop or something to happen but it was great. That Jane Key Trucking and Executive Auto were terrific and I had an absolutely fabulous experience. I was really happy and I'm going to use them again. They were perfect and I couldn't recommend anything different.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a job transfer and I had to relocate and needed to ship my car. One of my friends used Executive Auto earlier and referred them to me. The woman who helped me put together the shipping plan was wonderful and very helpful. Everything was explained to me and it was to the point. Also, working with the carrier driver went smoothly. He was a nice guy and he showed up on time. If I'm relocating again, I'd come back to Executive Auto Shippers.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I shopped around and Executive Auto Shippers was more expensive but I knew that they could give guaranteed dates. They weren't that much more expensive that didn't make sense. They were very competitive on the close and were more expensive on the open. So they averaged out for me. They came when they said they were going to come and the cars were fine. We had a very good experience with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased my vehicle out of state and Executive Auto Shippers picked it up and brought it to me. Their quote seemed to be very reasonable and my interaction with the transport organizer ran very smoothly. Also, the driver was very nice. He wanted to make sure I got my vehicle that day even though he got it to me about midnight. He wanted to make sure I got it and got it put in the garage. He was very helpful. He also wanted to make sure the vehicle got off without touching the sides or the topmost grates. It was an antique car and he loved it. They picked up my vehicle in Oregon and they had it to me in about 12 to 13 hours. I'm glad that I got it and I was surprised it was so quick. I was very happy with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a car for my daughter and she was moving to Cleveland so I needed to get the car back to her. I called Executive and they were great. They gave me a quote immediately and it was fair. They were nice and very friendly. They were also efficient, no nonsense and straight up business. The transport organizer was great. She was the same one who gave me a quote and I called her any time and she made me feel comfortable asking her questions. The driver was also very professional and a good guy. He called me to say that he's going to pick up the car in the morning and where we would meet so I knew where it was. He called me ahead of time letting me know he was on his way to the location and how long it would take. The communication was completely there all the time so it was nice.

Executive originally said it would take seven to ten days, but the driver said no and that he would be there on Thursday. He met my wife there and the interaction with her went well. The whole process took about seven days. The people at Executive was really easy to be with, professional and caring. It’s not every day you ship a car. My experience with them was excellent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would definitely recommend Executive Auto Shippers to other people. We live in a rural Pennsylvania area, in a horse country. The carrier driver was able to get the big rig in our driveway. It is a longer driveway but it's around the bend, so it is kind of a dangerous curve. He did very well at that and everything was okay. The only glitch we experienced was once we chose the company to ship our car, we thought it would be shipped within a week. But then, it kept getting pushed back. So, we had to push a little bit for that because we needed to get it back. Other than that, everything else was excellent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Using Executive Auto is convenient. I've shopped around and their rates are competitive and usually, they're good. But sometimes their drivers jump the gun. They come when the cars aren't ready. I don't really like it when that happens sometimes. It gets me in trouble. But other than that, they're 90% accurate and they are prompt.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to ship my vehicle to Iowa because I was giving it to my father. Executive Auto Shippers was the only transport company that got back to me in a reasonable amount of time. The interaction I had with the transport organizer was very minimum since everything was done through email. But the carrier driver was very nice, efficient and on time. He told me the date and time that he would be there.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to get a vehicle off to a different state. I had contacted a company, but I didn't have a good feeling about them. So, I contacted Executive Auto and they answered questions knowing that I wasn't one of their customers yet. So I switched over to them and it was very efficient and a lot faster than the other place. Their quote was also decent compared to other companies and their transport organizer was good as well. He was flexible and he answered whenever I called. The process took about three days and interaction with the carrier driver was also fine. I would recommend Executive Auto.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We moved from Boston to Phoenix and shipped our car. We went online and got a couple of quotes. The quote given by Executive Auto Shipper was competitive and good. They were nice, but it took a little while to get things scheduled so that was a little disappointing. I had to follow up and try to press them in getting everything scheduled. But once it was scheduled, it worked out. The carrier driver was fine. There was a little bit of an issue when the car was to be picked up. He wanted to meet in one place but I wasn't there so I had a friend meet him. Though it was hard for my friend to get there, they ended up working it out. Other than that, the driver was responsive and brought the car to our house. It took them six days from the time they picked up the car to when it was delivered and it was exactly what I was expecting. Executive delivered the car in a timely manner and it was a pleasant experience overall.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had an absolutely terrific experience from Executive Auto Shippers. Their rep was very nice. I couldn't ask for any better all the way around.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving for work and so I looked at various reviews online. Executive Auto Shippers had very good reviews and that’s partly why I chose them. Generally, you're always skeptical about online reviews and I take them with a pinch of salt because I’ve had an experience where they’ve been clearly fudged. But I used ConsumerAffairs which had Executive Auto on the top and they seemed to have a lot of validated reviews. There were a few bad ones for various reasons, but they were all genuine. I completely echoed what everybody said that had a good experience.

Executive Auto's team also gave me a reasonable quote and were quite interactive. Cassandra was the transport organizer and she was very good and responsive. I talked to her via phone and via email and usually got a response back within 24 hours. Prior to delivery, it was tough to get a hold of the drivers but after that, they were very communicative. Both times they went out of their way to make sure that we got the cars. They told me where they were and even agreed to drive the car to me. In one case, I had to leave the car at the terminal and the driver waited for 15 minutes after closing hours so I could pick it up. It was very accommodating of them to do so. The process from beginning to end took five to six days for each car and they brought them in very good condition. There’s no major damage and I didn't even see any dent on them. Executive Auto was excellent in handling the entire process and they were highly dependable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Executive Auto Shippers was recommended by a friend when I needed to get a vehicle from one place to the other. I called and gave the information they needed. The quote was great. The driver was scheduled to come on Friday but on Wednesday, he called and told me he was going to be here in an hour. So, I had to cancel a meeting to meet him. It's cool to have him come early rather than late, but I would have preferred more than an hour notice. Other than that, he was friendly and I have no complaints. The whole process took a week and a half.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Profile