toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Always glad to hear that our customers received first class service. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2016

I was moving from Virginia to North Carolina and the price I was given by Executive Auto Shippers was the best one that I found. Their transport organizers were wonderful and responsive. I reached out to them by email and they gave me a quote within an hour. They were first class. I was present during the pickup and their driver was very professional. He had first rate equipment and knew exactly what he was doing. He took extraordinary care of my vehicle. I knew my vehicle was going to be delivered safely and it was.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could help ease you're anxiety. We appreciate feedback like yours - it helps us continue to improve our communication. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

The actual shipping was a pleasure. The driver called at 9pm on Tuesday and the car was picked up at 8am on Wednesday. He promised a delivery date, but failed to meet it due to encountering a blizzard in Wyoming. He did deliver the following day after making a plan. My daughter was to receive the car, but couldn't meet his time constraint, so he simply left the car in front of her house and she left payment in a planter.

We were first time shippers, and had some anxiety as to whether we'd ever get a trucker to work with us. Initially we didn't realize that we wouldn't know anything until 48 hours before pickup. Now that I understand the process, it all seems reasonable, but I spent a couple weeks worrying about whether we had been forgotten and whether anything actually would happen. It would be nice to give this information more clearly/loudly to first time shippers. Aside from this anxiety, Executive Shippers were great. I worked with Kirstyn, who was easily available and always had as much time as I needed for my questions.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're sorry to hear that the communication with your representative wasn't adequate. We communicate between our team members so that when one of us isn't available or busy with another customer, the others are capable of being up to date and helping out. Glad to hear that the rest of your transport was great and thank you for choosing us!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2016

We were on a road trip. We drove cross-country and we needed to ship the car back to its home. I checked a lot of reviews and Executive Auto Shippers mostly had good reviews so I felt confident with them. However, once I signed on to the service, I wasn’t able to reach the transport organizer at all. I would call and she wouldn’t be there. She would never call me back, but she’d always email me back. I do like email but sometimes I want somebody on the phone. The carrier driver was responsive and totally great.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

With our One Price Guarantee, we not only work hard to provide you with a competitive price but include any other fees such as insurance. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle and we hope you'll work with us again!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2016

Had an old BMW E30 transported from San Gabriel area California to Devil's Lake, ND. Randy transport only took 5 days and was very professional as well as the broker. My only problem was the price. I've talked to a lot of brokers during the time I signed up and had some offers lower than theirs. I went with your company cause you were one of the first who called and emailed me. Better give me a better price next time.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thanks for trusting us with your customer's vehicle!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

Executive Auto Shippers was great. They were real easy to work with when a customer moved from our area and I had to ship a vehicle to where they were moving to. I just went on Google, typed in best auto transporters, and they came up first.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

You are most welcome; we're glad we could help! Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Brittany at Executive Auto Shippers was so efficient and so good at what she does, shipping automobiles. I placed the ship order on a Saturday AM, to ship my BMW X-5 to FL, had confirmation with the carrier's name and phone contacts Monday AM, carrier picked up the vehicle Monday PM. I had a flight to FL Tuesday PM and my car arrived at noon on Wednesday. That's Service! And the price was very competitive. Thanks Brittany and Executive Auto Shippers.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was shipping a vehicle from Boston to Dallas. I just filled out this website and then at least 10 or 15 companies contacted me and I finally narrowed it down to Executive Auto because they were available to transport the car during my time frame and also for their cost. Their transport organizer contacted me through email and phone and was professional. I used an auto transport before and got some damage on my car, so as long as the car doesn't come damaged, then I'm happy. So I would recommend and use Executive Auto again.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Always glad to hear of a careful driver and helpful representative. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

I was relocating for a job and needed to ship my vehicle. A couple of my colleagues already used Executive Auto Shippers, so I wanted to try them. I also got a free quote. The transport organizer was very helpful and able to answer my questions. She guided me throughout the process and helped me get in touch with the driver. The driver was very cautious and polite. He took care of the loading and unloading process, and it was done really good. They picked up on time and my car was taken care of very well and there were no scratches, so I was very happy.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We do our best to give you as much notice as possible for deliveries - we're sorry to hear it was shorter than you expected. Glad to hear the rest of your experience was great! Thanks for choosing to work with us.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

I was originally stationed in Virginia then I got moved to California. I shipped the Corvette at that time and didn't have such a great experience with whoever I shipped it with. When I returned for deployment and got orders to the East Coast, I had to ship that car again and this time around, I did some research. After reading a bunch of reviews and going on the Better Business Bureau, I narrowed it down to Executive Auto and Ship a Car Direct. Executive Auto have a thing on their website that basically says "Look, if you go out and find a better deal somewhere else and you trust them, that's great. Go with what you trust. But ultimately if you haven't found somebody else, we'd like you to trust us." It's refreshing to see that kind of honesty and it made me want to do business with them, because usually all that companies care about is marketing themselves.

Their transport organizer, Sasha, was awesome. In fact, I would give her two thumbs up. The driver was nice enough, however, the car needs to be cleaned up a bit. Also, I was under the impression, and maybe this was a false impression so maybe that's my fault, that I would be notified 24 hours prior to when the guy was going to show up and Sasha and I could coordinate the time of delivery. In reality it turned out to be an 8-hour notice and the day of delivery I only got a phone call 5 hours before their time to deliver it, which I understand as a driver, things change so they have to remain flexible. But for the rest of us, we still go to work everyday.

I got a call at 9 a.m. and the driver said that he wanted to deliver it at 3 p.m. but I had a meeting then. So I was a little disappointed. They could have called sooner to try and coordinate a window that would allow me or my mom who actually ended up receiving it for me in Virginia more flexibility to figure out our schedule for the next day to accommodate the driver.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

You are most welcome! Glad it was easy and thanks for choosing us.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2016

The communication with Laura at Executive Auto Shippers was prompt and professional. She took the time to answer all my questions and answered my emails promptly as well. My car was picked up on the date I scheduled for (I was worried about that because they give you a window of days and I only had that one day available). The car arrived on schedule. Very efficient service! Thank you Laura and Joshua (driver) for making this transfer easy!

Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2016

My experience with Executive Auto Shippers was great when I needed to send the car that I got in California to Maryland. Everything was fine and I had no problems at all. They were on time and promised and delivered on time, too.

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

I had a car in Arizona that my aunt gave me. I needed it shipped to Iowa and it was cheaper with Executive Auto Shippers. Their transport organizer was really helpful. The driver was also helpful with getting the car off the trailer and where we needed it.

Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

We purchased my son’s car for my daughter. I looked online at the ratings and reviews of transport companies and ended up with Executive Auto Shippers. The quote they gave me was competitive. We had calls and email correspondence with their transport organizer to inquire about pick-up times and availability, and they were very professional. The delivery process took three days. Overall, they were courteous and dependable. I was very happy with their service.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad you felt we delivered a great experience. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

Executive Auto's quote was higher than most others that I’d received, but ultimately I made that determination to go with them. The organizer was very knowledgeable and friendly while the carrier seemed to know how to drive the truck and get my car off of it. They did what they said they'd do and it was a smooth transaction. They did a good job and I would highly recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Comfortable and stress free - glad to hear it! Thanks for choosing us.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2016

I didn't want to make the drive when I was moving across the country. I looked online and Executive Auto Shippers had good reviews. I got a quote over the phone from Brittany and I was very happy with it. Brittany was also fantastic. She was very informative, coordinating, and always kept me abreast of what was going on. The carrier driver was great - very cordial, very nice, and very professional. I felt very relaxed and the delivery process was very expeditious. Everything was seamless and I couldn't be happier or ask for anything more. My experience with Executive Auto Shippers was very comfortable and not stressful at all.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Glad to hear we exceeded your expectations. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

We were moving from Texas to Ohio and didn't want to drive so I contacted three companies that I found on Angie's List and Executive Auto Shippers had the more favorable quote and terms. We had some e-mails and phone calls and it was all informative for the most part on estimated time frames. The carrier driver pulled up as close to our street as he could get since we had some work being done on the street.

But it was only about a block away so that was nice because I hadn't anticipated having to drive the car to a shopping center. He seemed very nice and personable and knew what he was doing. I was able to hand him the cars and he took care of the rest. It took ten minutes for them to drop the cars off. I'm overall very satisfied and the experience exceeded my expectations for what that process would be like. I will use them again if the need ever came up again.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

Executive Auto Shippers had one of the cheapest rates when I needed a transport company. They were very cordial and the delivery process was prompt. My experience with them was fine and I would recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Timely and proficient - a few things we strive for. Thanks for giving us a chance and trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

We were moving and used Executive Auto Shippers to ship our cars. One of the reasons we got them was that Reliable, the transport company we've used in the past, doesn't have a route from Kansas City to Dallas. So, I looked online and found Executive, and it looked like they had good ratings. Our transport organizer was very helpful and kept me posted on when the cars were going to be picked up and when they were going to arrive. The carrier driver was a careful, nice guy. He showed up when he said he was going to be there. The cars came off the trailer in the condition that they left Kansas City. I scheduled a month and a half in advance, but the transport only took a day and a half for them to get here. Executive did a really good job. It was trouble-free overall with them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

It's more about working with you than just setting up a shipment. We're glad we could accommodate and thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

We used Executive Auto Shippers to ship a vehicle to our son because their price aligned with everybody else's and we liked that they're closer to where we are originally from. My son moved out there and needed the car. They were very helpful and nice to take the time. Brittany was really great working with me. The transport organizer was very helpful and was always available when we had questions. She got back to us or a coworker called us when she was not available. It went fine with the carrier driver too. He made the arrangements with my son. It was nice that he was able to deliver the car to the apartment. It was a positive and pleasant experience. I appreciate that it was very timely and it was a good value.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2016

My experience with Executive Auto Shippers was good. I got them when I relocated because they had good reviews and they also quoted a lower price which was fair. The transport organizer was helpful and responsive by email and phone, and the carrier driver gave us a day’s notice so it was fine. Everything went as it should.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

An open-book and upfront policy is how we prefer it. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2016

We needed to bring home a vehicle we had purchased and since it was my first shipping experience, it was daunting. But Executive Auto Shippers was excellent to deal with in every aspect. One of the great things was recognizing that they were not in hot pursuit of me, unlike several other companies bombarding me with calls and desperation. When I called Executive, they were attentive and answered all my questions but weren't persistent in calling me. So, that was very comforting. Then, I was led to their Facebook page and was able to see faces of people and some of the charitable things that they do. I also felt confident about the free quote I was given. The rep I was working with was polite at all times and was very definitive about what the price was going to be and that's the price it was gonna stay at. So, Executive Auto Shippers is doing a good job of conveying reliability and confidence in them.

Then the carrier was as pleasant and as communicable as anyone could be. He did his job efficiently. The delivery process from beginning to end was one of the best parts of the experience. It went very quickly. I was told to give a 72-hour window to arrange the car for pickup. But the next day, I received a call saying there was a driver in the area. Then ten minutes after that, the dealer asked me if I wanted to pick up the car right then. It was a very fast turnover. Then the driver communicated with us and arrived almost precisely at the time he said he would. He was very nice, too. So based on my experience, I would highly recommend Executive Auto Shippers and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We build our customer relations on trust, and that means never talking to a machine. Thanks for choosing us and enjoy your new home.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

We bought a winter home in Florida and needed to ship a car. We found Executive Auto Shippers on the internet and read the feedback. The feedback sounded pretty good so we chose them based on other people’s opinion. The quote they gave was fine and all my interactions with the transport organizer were very friendly. It was nice that I could always talk to a person. I had interaction with the driver who was very cordial and everything worked out fine. The process took 9 days. It was an easy, great experience. If I had to ship a car again, I would use them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We work hard to be personable adding to our great customer service. Thank you for choosing us and thank your son for his service!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2016

My son’s in the army and I needed to ship a car. I looked online and got Executive Auto Shippers. I called them and asked them about a quote. The given quote was fair and the girl I talked to was real knowledgeable and seemed like she knew what she was doing. We were really tickled with her and she had some friends who were in the service and knew the area so it seemed like a good fit. She checked back with me to make sure the car got picked up and she has done a real good job.

The carrier driver was excellent and real good to work with. We met him and then we got everything loaded up. He left and told me he’d be at the pickup place by a certain time and he was there. As far as everything on Executive Auto Shippers' end, it went great and they worked to get it done when I needed to get it done because we had a deadline. It had to be there and they worked with me to find somebody that could get it there. We verified it on a Monday and it shipped out that Thursday evening. They were great and knew what they were doing. We didn’t have any problem at all and it worked out really well.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Timely and responsive - we're glad to hear it! Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

We were relocating from Alabama to Wisconsin so I contacted many moving companies. Among those companies, Executive Auto Shippers had the lowest price and their quote was the ballpark that I expected. Their transport organizer was helpful, always responded to me in a timely manner and answered all of my questions. We also chatted with the carrier driver. It felt like we trusted her and that the vehicle would be in good hands. It took six weeks to get our car shipped from the day I contacted to get the quote. We were happy with how everything went. It was much better compared to our past experiences wherein every single one of them fell through. Everything went smoothly and everyone we contacted from Executive was professional. We're very satisfied.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad our whole team provided great service. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

We need to get our vehicle shipped from Upstate New York to California and I liked the reviews on the internet that Executive Auto Shippers had. I was pleased with both the quote given to me and the process. Their rep who gave me the quote did everything and communicated with me quite a bit. She was busy when I called at one point but someone else helped me. They answered my questions. I'll use Executive Auto Shippers again in a heartbeat. They picked the car up and dropped it off when they said they would and they did it all for exactly the price they quoted.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thanks for trusting us with their vehicle.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

The quote we were given by Executive Auto Shippers when my daughter needed to move was good. Everything was great with the transport organizer and the carrier driver was also a great guy. I would recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad to hear you felt you had good communication in your car shipping experience. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

I purchased a vehicle through eBay and I needed it shipped from Denver, Colorado to Virginia. A friend of mine recommended Executive Auto Shippers. I took advantage of their free quote option and got a good quote. The transport organizer was very knowledgeable, very polite on the phone and very quick to send emails. The carrier driver is very courteous and very quick. The process took less than 10 days. It was a great experience. I'd use them again. Great communication and service.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Convenient and easy - great to hear! Thanks for choosing us.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

I was having a vehicle shipped from where my son lived back to my place and I liked Executive Auto Shipper's online ratings. I've done comparisons and the quote they gave me was right in the middle of all three of them. It went very smooth with my transport organizer and everything was timely. The carrier driver showed up within half an hour from the time he told me he'd arrive. I talked to them twice and it was enough to know what was going on. The whole experience was easy, convenient, and one of the best that I've had for shipping a car or anything like that.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We stand firm on our One Price Guarantee because we don't want you to have any surprises. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

I was moving across state and Executive Auto Shippers gave me an actual quote instead of an estimate which had the ability to fluctuate. I took advantage of their free quote option and the quote I was given was a little bit more than some of the other companies. Because of better reviews online that Executive Auto had, I was willing to pay a little bit more. The transport organizers were good too. One time, I couldn't get in touch with the person who was assigned to me. I called Executive Auto and talked to another person who was able to help me as much. The carrier driver picked the vehicle up for my sister. He was nice with my sister and to me when he dropped off the vehicle. All went very smoothly. He picked up the vehicle on Wednesday and I got it on Friday or Saturday so the pickup to delivery took two or three days. It was an easy experience and I would use them again if I'll have the same need.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Being particular in all aspects means you don't end up with a horror story. Thanks for trusting us with our vehicle

Original review: Nov. 1, 2016

We had to ship from Honolulu to Arizona because of change of residence and Executive Auto Shippers had the best rate. I liked that there were two ladies who responded very fast. Also, the people that I came in contact with were cordial and helpful. The carrier driver was super. My car was the first one to be dropped off and that was helpful. Everything was perfect and I got my car in less than two weeks. It was my first time to ship a car across another state and I've spoken to other people who have shipped cars and some of them had horror stories where the cars got tossed around and damaged, their things got stolen, etc. However, I didn't encounter any problems with Executive Auto Shippers and everything was okay. I would recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Profile