Call toll free
4.77/5
Based on 560 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

With our top-rated, award winning service, you can know your vehicle is being transported by professionals. Cross country move to snowbird or classic car to daily driven vehicle, your car will receive the same level of auto transport service. With not one but two guarantees, you can have peace of mind throughout the shipping process:

One Price Guarantee- Know what you’re paying and never worry about hidden fees or unexpected charges. The price we quote is the price you pay.

Car Rental Guarantee- You won’t be stranded if we’re not on time. You’ll be reimbursed for a rental car from Enterprise until we arrive, no limit.

Offering a variety of services from enclosed, overseas, and military move assistance (PCS), we’re a well-rounded car transport company. We can even ship your motorcycles, ATVs, and personal water crafts.

We’ve provided reliable auto transport service since 2009. Our focus is on integrity, reliability, and, most importantly, customer satisfaction. For more info or a free quote, visit our website.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Gallery (1)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1393 Executive Auto Shippers LLC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 14, 2018

We liked the service that Executive Auto Shippers was offering. We didn't wanna drive our car across the country, and we had them transport it from the west coast to the east coast. Our experience with the transport organizer was fine. The quote they gave us came out perfectly, and when our car arrived, its condition was fine.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I had used Executive Auto's service before when I moved from Boston to Orlando. And back then, I looked at four companies but I had read some reviews on Executive Auto which I felt really good about. My experience was good, so during my move from Orlando to Wisconsin, I just went with them again. My experience with the transport organizer was good and business as usual. The quote was on the higher side. I had other colleagues who moved from the same locations, so I am aware that I ended up paying a bit higher than them. Still, Executive Auto's quote stayed the same at the end. The driver who delivered the car gave us a heads up before he dropped it off. The time frame was delayed by a day and compared to my other experience, the car was picked up a couple of hours late but they still picked it up on the night of that same day. But this time, in terms of delivery, it was on time.

Original review: June 13, 2018

We were moving so we looked at transport services in the area and started Googling the ratings. Executive Auto Shippers were the first ones that had the best rating. We used their services and we were very happy. The gentleman was very friendly and very forthcoming. They did everything they said they were gonna do and everyone was pleasant. The quote they gave to me was reasonable given the distance. Their drivers were in contact with me throughout the process and it arrived in a reasonable time. We had to go quite a distance to meet the driver. He didn't bring the vehicle to our apartment complex and we thought it would be a little bit closer. We had to drive about a half hour to meet him. Nevertheless, we had a very positive experience with Executive Auto Shippers. We would definitely use them again.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I moved from Texas to Florida and needed my Mazda Miata convertible shipped. I looked into six transport companies and Executive Auto Shippers had good reviews and they gave me the best quote. I was contacted by Christine and she e-mailed me. I called her a couple of times when I had some questions and she always answered the phone. She told me that the day before my car was going to be picked up, I was going to receive a phone call from the actual driver and everything that she told me happened that way.

One thing I really liked was they told me the window period for picking up was around Friday, but they picked my car up on the first day available, so it was fast. The delivery of the car was perfect as it was delivered on the date the driver told me it was going to be delivered. And the car was in the same condition as the time I sent the car. The cost was exactly the same as the quote given to me. I sent some items in the trunk of the car and I could tell that the trunk was not opened at all. So, that tells me I can really trust the driver and the company.

Original review: June 12, 2018

We needed to move a vehicle between our winter and summer homes which was about 3,000 miles. I’ve had another transport company but his personal driver and truck changed routes and was not doing the mid-west runs anymore. So, I had to go out and look for other transport companies and I got multiple quotes. I was quite shocked with the quotes I was getting, and somewhat disappointed with what I have paid in the past. Executive Auto Shippers provided me with a high quote which I’m frustrated with like any consumer but gas prices have spiked and I know everybody was eating gas. The price was above what I have ever paid shipping in the past and I shipped cars for several years.

During the vehicle’s delivery, the driver was very professional and very personable. He also called in advance to coordinate for a mutual spot for pick-up or drop off as he had my name and phone number. The condition of the car was fine when it arrived. Executive took $100 off the final cost because they were being kind and we were blowing past the initial five-day window they have spoken into, although that was not a guarantee, and I knew that. Still, we tried to meet the deadlines in coordination. Overall, I was satisfied with Executive but I wish I could’ve beaten the price.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Original review: June 12, 2018

I purchased a Chevrolet car and needed to ship it for about 1400 miles. I looked at at least 20 shipping companies and I liked the price, timing and response that I got from Executive Auto Shippers. With them, I could get the car sooner. I told their rep what I needed and when I needed it and she called me back and made all the arrangements. I talked to her about three times and she kept me abreast of where the car was and what was going on. The quote given was reasonable and it was at a price that was acceptable. The driver gave me a call that he was coming, pulled up right on time and took care to make sure the car was taken off the trailer nicely. It was done quite professionally. The people at the other end were very happy with the carrier and I was very happy with the way it was delivered. The whole delivery took about five days and I was really pleased with the whole experience.

Original review: June 11, 2018

We were moving from the Midwest to the West Coast and we needed to ship a BMW Passat and a Subaru Forester. Executive Auto Shippers was based in the Midwest, their price was a little better and their rep always responded quickly. I asked a number of questions as I was a little concerned about what the exact shipping date was and she kept me posted.

The only downside was it made us a little antsy not really knowing the exact pickup date until really close to the move. There were three of us flying out and we wanted to beat our cars. We were really concerned that we won't be there to load the cars but it all turned out fine. We were gonna fly on a Saturday and the guy picked the cars up on a Tuesday. They were able to pick the cars up before we flew out. They delivered the cars right to my son and he was able to check them. It was perfect. My wife’s car was the one on the front and its windshield looked like every insect between Wisconsin and Washington decided to fly on it, so we ran it into a car wash twice. The quality of the service was fine. You get what you pay for.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I was selling a vehicle in Texas and buying one in Wisconsin and my son recommended Executive Auto Shippers. The transport was done very well and the driver was very polite and kind. His name was Phil and I would like to send a tip and a note to him. He drove the car right up to my apartment driveway.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I got three different quotes and Executive Auto Shippers had high ratings and also a lot cheaper than the other one. When they moved my vehicle 2,000 miles, the process was very quick and efficient. The organizer gave me everything I needed and worked with me a lot. I did a quote on the website and then she emailed me to confirm. I then called her to finish the order. Communicating with the driver was great and he called me every time he had an update. When I called him, he answered and picked up. He made it very clear when he was gonna come and he was there when he said he was gonna be. The vehicle was in the same condition as when it was sent. It was perfect and they did a great job. Also, the cost was great and it was worth it. It was much easier to not have to drive across the country so, shipping one of the cars out was good.

Original review: June 10, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers had a pretty good rating, so I used them to ship a Volvo S6 from Florida to Chicago area. Their transport organizers were excellent and very knowledgeable. They called when they picked it up and were very professional. Also, they got it picked up and delivered on time, and the car was fine when it arrived.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I looked at 15 transport companies when I needed a vehicle shipped. Executive Auto Shippers had a lot of positive reviews and they had good customer care. I've had a very smooth experience overall with Executive. The quote that they gave me was very accurate. The delivery driver was a very nice guy. He was communicative and he was even there faster than we expected.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I was moving and I needed an Audi A4 shipped over 2000 miles cross country. The quote that Executive Auto gave was fair and the organizer and driver were wonderful. The transport took nine days and the car was delivered to a friend and she said it went well. It was transported in an open truck. So aside from the car being dirty, there are no obvious damage to it and the final cost is the same as their original quote.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I was moving my entire family from one state to another and wanted to bring my car with me. I looked at the big 10 companies online, narrowed them to three, and picked Executive Auto Shippers based on the number of positive reviews. They contacted me almost immediately after I filled out the form online. The rep whom I talked to explained the whole scenario upfront so I understood what to expect. We spoke three times and they were effective conversations. She was responsive beforehand to questions that I would possibly have and they were already answered. I also never had to deal with anybody but her. There was no need to chase her down. She was available. I had her own personal email and extension to her phone. Also, the amount I was quoted was fair. I relied on the rep when she told me that the quote would not change, and it didn't.

However, we had an issue with the delivery of the car. I was not there at that time but the driver initially contacted the people on my end earlier than 8:00. And so he would be dropping the car off at 8:00. And then he contacted them several times after that saying that he was near them and would soon be dropping the car off. But he never actually dropped the car off until 10:30. The driver wasn't questioned about the delay. He could've have gotten lost. Also, I'm sure that he didn't want to be driving around that car two and a half hours after he quoted a time for drop off so I'm sure there was some issue. When the car came, it was whole. Executive was excellent. The experience was wonderful. I have another car and I would use them again.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I needed to get a car from Virginia to Atlanta but I didn’t wanna drive it so I ended up having Executive ship it. I was looking at three different companies but finally picked Executive because they called to follow up on their bid and nobody else did. They also had a bunch of good reviews online. I called beforehand and had them explain the process to me before I made the decision. And once I've decided I called them up and things went really fast. They had me set up with the time frame and everything worked out really well. Communication was good and my bill was just about the same as the quote they gave me. The location changed by 50 miles farther out, so it was about $50 cheaper.

The delivery went great too. They were a little bit late to pick up the car, but they communicated with the other guy and told them that they got caught in traffic and they picked it up then showed up quickly the next day. Nice guys. And the car looked just as good as it was when it went on the trailer. It was a good experience overall.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I was purchasing a car and I needed to move it. I looked at four different companies but the guy from Executive Auto Shippers communicated well all the things the other couple of guys that I talked to didn’t. He was great and the quote was competitive. They also did fantastic in communicating with me during the actual shipment and the driver did a good job. I would recommend Executive Auto Shippers.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Melissa from Executive Auto was honest, helpful, and knowledgeable. I was totally stressed out about shipping my daughter’s car across the country with total strangers and Melissa was empathetic and helpful. I would recommend this company without hesitation.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Once the contract was made with Executive Auto Shippers, the car arrived in two days which was great. It was moved from Phoenix to Memphis and the quote that they gave was exact. The organizers were very good and the driver was very professional when he delivered the car. I’m very satisfied and people should consider them.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I bought a car in Indianapolis from the dealer and I wanted to get it out to Scottsdale. I looked into four different transport companies and had one guy that had a way low quote, but he was not looking to get my car shipped. Then, a gal from Executive Auto was very nice and gave me a reasonable quote. I asked her one time on an email if she could lower it down to $1,100 which was $50 less. She said that she could do that, so I went for it. She set up everything and let me know when the drivers were gonna pick the car up. She got it picked up within the five-day window and the guys did a great job. I had the cashier’s check which I handed to the driver and he dropped the car off at my house. It was a very smooth transaction.

Original review: June 6, 2018

My experience with Executive Auto Shippers is pretty good. I was moving quick. I had taken a job in Austin and I didn’t have the time to do a lot of back and forth. And I was able to hire a driver down pretty quickly at a rate that made sense. They picked it up from a house instead of a garage and they were able to get as far back in the neighborhood as they could. Also, the driver was nice enough to update me as he was making his way down to Austin. But finding an area that they could make the delivery was a little bit complicated. It was a fully enclosed rig so it got tough turning radius on it. But he was very good about communicating that to me, and we were able to find a place in a short order. So overall, they did a good job.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I was moving and instead of driving across county from San Diego to Miami, I shipped my car then flied over. I considered two other companies aside from Executive Auto Shippers but I decided to go with them because of the conversation I had with Kirsten, their rep, and the information that she gave me. I got a better feeling about their company when I was talking to her. The other companies had lower prices while Executive Auto was in the middle, but with the help that Kirsten was giving me, I felt like they were a better choice. And in the end, the cost of their service was exactly what Kirsten said it would come to. Also, their delivery drivers were good and I felt comfortable with them taking my vehicle. It took them seven days to complete the transport and as far as I know, the vehicle arrived in good condition.

Original review: June 5, 2018

We needed a transport service to get an automobile we got from Texas to New York. We looked at six different companies and decided to go with Exectutive Auto Shippers LLC for its rating and cost. They had the best rate and they gave me a fair and reasonable quote which was maybe $100 less than everybody else. It was a very precise quote and that there weren't any added fees was a pleasant surprise.

I have only compliments for Executive. The people I dealt with were very quick to respond, helpful and friendly. They were careful not to promise too much and ended up delivering a lot more than what they promised. Altogether, I was completely pleased. My car was picked up without a hitch and arrived in great shape. They got it to me sooner than I expected too. The driver was efficient. I thought that it was gonna take a while to get the car down from the truckload but it was very fast. It was great.

Original review: June 5, 2018

I contacted a couple of transport companies to get my car from Iowa to Texas and I got an immediate response from Executive Auto Shippers. I already struck a deal with them before the others ever responded. I was impressed that I was getting a very personal service from the transport organizer who was personable and caring. It wasn't much of a business transaction. Everything I needed was right there and the quote they provided looked reasonable. She got it all setup and after we signed a contract, the driver picked the car up and delivered it the next day.

The driver was from Romania and I didn't interact much with him because he didn't speak much English. But he got here very quickly. It was a 16 to 19-hour drive and they got it here in 26 hours. We examined the car and everything was perfect. It was just like when it left. And the car not only was in a two-car enclosed trailer, which was what I had asked for, but it was also covered with a car cover inside the trailer. They took a lot of attention in taking care of the car. I was happy that Executive was concerned about doing a good job and they got the good transport companies that took care of me.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers were very responsive to the quote. Their quote was slightly lower than others and the person I talked to was very helpful and it gave a bit of confidence. She was constantly in touch with me ‘cause the process is very convoluted because of the window when to pick up and the window on the back end to drop off the cars. My wife and I were moving and we didn’t have people at either end it was important to keep in contact and understand what that was, and she did a great job of that.

We had already left Kansans and I found someone that was willing to hold the keys and get the two cars to the driver when he arrived. The driver was great. There were a lot of storms at that time crossing the country and he came in a reasonable period of time. He called when he was here and asked to meet at the parking lot if we’re ready to pick up the cars. He had a small car carrier and was only carrying three cars, and two of them were ours. He dropped the cars off, I handed him my check, and everybody was happy. I would recommend them.

Original review: June 4, 2018

We were moving cross-country from San Diego to Pennsylvania. After checking the reviews and responsiveness of different transport companies, we chose to go with Executive Auto. We communicated with their transport organizer mainly through email and it went pretty smoothly. We provided the information then they provided a contract. And a few days before the actual pickup, they scheduled that with us. The quote they gave us was fair and it went up a little bit because we had to change destination location. When the vehicle was delivered, they ended up getting there before us, so, our brother-in-law was the one who picked it up. There were no issues and the whole transport took about seven days from beginning to end. Everything worked out the way it was expected.

Original review: June 3, 2018

I shipped my car 800 miles through Executive Auto Shippers. They had a lot of good reviews. And when I used them they turned out to be very good. They got the job done real quickly. The driver got the truck loaded on quickly and got it to where I want it to be when he said it would be there. They got my car shipped the same day that I placed the order and I really appreciated that. Plus the car arrived in the same condition as I left it.

Original review: June 3, 2018

We live on the East Coast and my daughter goes to school in California. I asked for recommendations on our town Facebook page for companies that would ship our vehicle. Executive Auto Shippers got a couple of recommendations and so did another company, but they were close transport. I wanted an open transport. So I went with Executive Auto. I had gazillion questions and I was emailing back and forth. The lady I communicated with emailed me back right away, answered all my questions and she didn’t get annoyed with me. Also, every time I called, I got somebody right on the phone and if it wasn’t the person that I was emailing back and forth with, then it was one of her colleagues and everybody knew everything.

In addition, the quote was $50 less and it was one of the more reasonable quotes that I got. I also noticed that the vehicle securely attached to the transport vehicle. But, the vehicle was really dirty because I chose the open transport. Other than that, there was no damage to the car. It was really a great experience with Executive Auto Shippers.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I bought a car in Florida and needed to have transportation in Minnesota because I gave my truck here to my granddaughter. I went through eight companies and was going to go with one but I got zero communication from them. I called them on May 2nd and they told me that they haven't arranged for shipping yet so I wasn't particularly happy about it. They told me that I should leave the car with a friend. I did that but I told them I really needed the transportation and that they already had two weeks to ship it. I raised hell a bit, after which we left Tarpon Springs, Florida. On the way up the next day they called and said, “Well, you can ship your car, but it’ll cost $599 more.” So I told them that I don't want to deal with them anymore.

I then contacted Executive Auto Shippers. The former company took three days to do everything so that they could release my car to Executive Auto Shippers. However, Executive called me and told me that the other company won't release my car, so I called the other company and screamed at them to release the car so that I can get it shipped. Executive's communication was excellent. They kept me informed every inch of the way about what they were trying to do. They told me that it was $1,200 to ship a car from Florida up to here, which was in the middle of the road for quotes. But at least I got the car up here. They also told me that there was a shortage of drivers and trailers. At that time I wasn't boarded yet. At least they let us know.

The trucker also let us know when he was gonna pick up the truck, and he let us know half an hour before he got here so we could at least anticipate and be ready for them. It's something that other outfits didn’t even come close to. It took two and a half weeks from beginning to end. The driver brought the car right in front of our house and my wife said that the people who did the delivery were exceptional. The car arrived dirty as expected but there wasn’t any damage to it. My experience with Executive Auto Shippers was good, overall.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I was going to school in California and then I got a job in Florida. I had to do a cross-country move, but I didn’t want to drive across and I’ve shipped my car before with different company. My roommate recommended Executive Auto Shippers and the whole process was super smooth. The lady that I worked with was Laura and she was awesome. She was very timely and she would get back to me for all the details. She’s always available when I’ve had to ask her questions. And she was able to answer them quickly over the phone. I did the drop-off and the driver delivered to one of my in-laws. The hand-off was very efficient and everything worked out just fine.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers took about a week to transport my vehicle from Pittsburgh to Los Angeles and it worked out okay. The process went smoothly and the driver was very helpful and professional as well Candice, the rep whom we did the transaction with. She was also polite and accommodating. The cost was fair quality-wise and Executive did a good job. They were dependable, reliable, on time and my friends should try them.

Original review: June 1, 2018

We needed to transport a used vehicle I bought from out-of-state. I did some research online and found Executive Auto Shippers on Angie’s List. They had good reviews coupled with the fact that their price point was the best across several other vendors that I looked into. I requested a quote first through Executive's website and then I went back and forth with the person who initially emailed me. I was happy with the quote and I didn’t feel a need to negotiate since their price was lower than everybody else’s. The customer service is absolutely great, and they were very responsive and attentive. Driver interaction was great too and we communicated several times while he was on his way out from Tennessee to California. He had to make a couple of stops, but he definitely was very accommodating. So, communication was excellent as well.

I got an enclosed transport so the vehicle wasn’t subject to road debris. The car was dirty, but it’s because the previous owner hadn’t washed it before loading it. So with the overall experience given the facts that came in using Executive, the value is great. Also, the overall process went very smoothly. I would happily recommend Executive and I would be proactive in recommending them as a transport for a friend in need of a transport company.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC expert review by Lauren Fix

Executive Auto Shippers was founded in 2009 by experienced auto shipping professionals. It offers both domestic and international auto shipping services.

• Classic car service: Vintage vehicle enthusiasts who want to move a classic car can do so without worrying about the risk of damage.

• Boat and motorcycle service: Customers can get boats, motorcycles and off-road vehicles from one place to another.

• International shipping: Executive Auto Vehicles ships from one country to another or even across continents.

• Choice of services: Customers can get vehicles shipped in enclosed or unenclosed transporters and can choose the service that best meets their needs.

• Door to door: Dropping off and receiving a shipped vehicle is simple, as this company offers door-to-door service instead of requiring customers to leave the vehicle in a parking lot.

• Best for: Car collectors, families who are moving and car owners with special requirements.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Information