Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for such kind words! We are so glad to hear your experience went so well. What you described is what we truly strive for. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: March 17, 2017

I wish more companies were like Executive Auto Shippers. They're great, good people, excellent service, very professional, and really took care of the customer. They answered the phone and called back if I leave a message. They stuck with me right up to the point when I picked up my car and then followed up to make sure everything went well. I wish people were as courteous as them and followed up like them. Everything is on paper but if all of a sudden the customer has got to deviate because of travel or a problem getting the car one place or another, they work with them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We know that when you're informed and have all your questions answered, your car shipping experience can be much less stressful. Thank you for asking questions to make yourself well-informed! We're so glad to hear that both our customer service and our carrier did such a wonderful job. Thank you for trusting us with your new vehicle, enjoy!

Original review: May 13, 2017

I had to move a brand new vehicle from South Carolina to California. I researched many companies over a few weeks and there were many options out there. Executive Auto Shippers' customer service and contact impressed me as professional, having answers to all of my questions and they weren't hiding any details, which in the shipping business is very common. The price of Executive Auto Shipper was at the higher end, but I felt based upon the quality of her answers, I was more secure moving a newer car than with some who couldn't answer those questions. Many companies are not straightforward and don't share the details of what would happen, how and where the car gets picked up, what kind of shipper would be used, how long the trip may be, as well as what happens when the car gets to the destination.

The driver introduced himself prior to pick up. He informed me when the car was picked up and how long the trip would be. He contacted me the day before delivery and we agreed on a place to have the car dropped off. It was a fantastic, painless experience. It was a van that was used and it actually had a lift instead of driving the car up into it. The lift went under the car, lifted it up, and it was a fully covered transport. They're a husband and wife team and they're great. The entire interval from the time I booked the order with Executive to the time it was delivered was two weeks. It took approximately a week for them to get a driver and it was less than a week for the driver to bring the car. Nonetheless, Executive was honest and helpful, the experience was painless, and the car came perfect. It can't get much better than that.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Always good to hear of great communication from all angles. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle, enjoy!

Original review: May 11, 2017

I purchased a used vehicle and needed it shipped. I went online to look at reviews and decided on Executive Auto Shippers. Their contact person was helpful and responded when they indicated they would respond. Their contact person kept me informed up to the point I got handed over to the driver who picked up the car. On the day of the delivery and throughout his travels from Florida to New York, the carrier driver was available to speak with me. He kept me informed about where he was, what the situation was and the expected time. My car was delivered within a week and it was an excellent experience.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad you felt no stress with your transport - that means Melissa truly did her job! Thank you for trusting us with your son's car.

Original review: May 10, 2017

We needed to transport our college son's car from Ohio to Seattle, WA. I had done a great deal of research on car transports and had read a few scary things. Executive Auto Shippers kept coming up again and again with fantastic reviews from many websites. The few complaints that they received regarded the amount to time to transport. Of all the issues that I've read about this was the one that I was least worried about. Melissa was fantastic to work with. She paid special attention to all my questions and was very thorough and prompt. The car was picked up with no issues, transported across country in five days. The driver communicated progress all along the way and the car showed up a little dirty (expected) but not a scratch otherwise. I would use this car transport brokerage co. again and again. They were great. Thank you Executive Auto Shippers for making this an easy stress-free situation.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could help with the move and hopefully made it the best part! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Original review: May 7, 2017

I was moving from Philadelphia back to Phoenix and I had two vehicles so I shipped one. I did several quotes from several different vendors and Executive Auto was the best by several hundred dollars in some cases. The quote was right on. The rep who told me what my options were was a very nice girl. I gave her a credit or debit card number and she told me what I could expect and when I could expect somebody to show up.

The driver showed up right when he was supposed to. He took care of the car and told me what could happen, the possibility of a rock hitting it along the way. He was a nice and funny guy, so I like him. They got into Phoenix a little ahead of time, so there was a little scrambling on this end to get somebody here to receive the vehicle but that’s fine. Overall, it was a great experience and I have no complaints. I would use them again and highly recommend them to anybody who needed a transport.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We want you to be as informed as possible because many times it helps with some of the concerns you have. We're glad to hear our customer service was responsive to your needs and that we could make this convenient for you. Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: May 2, 2017

Overall, a good price and great service. Will definitely use again. They were very informative about the process and very responsive to my concerns. The door to door delivery service was extremely convenient and the driver was very experienced. The truck was delivered in the time frame that was promised and was in the same condition as when it was picked up. I highly recommend this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We want to make sure you understand the process as best as possible as well as we understand what it is you're needing. Glad to hear it was an amazing experience. Enjoy your new car and thank you for trusting us with it!

Original review: May 2, 2017

My vehicle was bought up in another state and it needed to be shipped down. I went to a site that talked about the different types of shipping, and the reviews were saying that Executive Auto Shippers was 5-star. I noticed it when I spoke with two other companies and them so I decided to go with them. The free option given was fair, balanced and real. I called the transport organizer, who said she would get back to me with some extra information about shipping from Homestead down to Key West and whether or not it was going to be interior or exterior. I wanted an interior and she checked on that. She gave me the final quote which turned out to be the same quote that she gave me at the beginning.

I told her at the beginning exactly what I wanted so when she gave me the quote, she based it on that. The only thing that we were debating about was whether or not the vehicle would be uncovered or covered coming down from the last leg. They said that, unfortunately, they don't have a cover, which I said would be fine. The carrier driver called me that morning and went out. The car was sitting up there and we checked it over. I signed the paperwork and paid him and off he went with the car. Executive Auto Shippers was easy to work with and they explained everything beautifully. It was amazing.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're so glad we could provide such an excellent experience all around. Thank you for choosing us for your son's car!

Original review: May 1, 2017

I was shipping my son’s car to him in Vegas. Executive Auto Shippers have a lot of good reviews online so I chose them. They did a great job for us, right according to what they had quoted and everything worked out perfectly. The transport organizer was very helpful, with lots of emails confirming where things were at. The driver called when he was supposed to and when he was going to drop it off. It couldn’t have gotten any better. The process took eight days and it was an excellent experience. I would recommend them highly.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad your friend gave you the recommendation and that our representative really came through for you. Thank you for your service and for choosing us!

Original review: April 26, 2017

I was going back home from deployment. I bought a car in Fort List and I needed it shipped because I can't drive it due to military reasons. A friend told me to get Executive Auto Shippers. I gave them a call and I spoke to Judith from personnel. She was very helpful. They had given me a military discount, like $100, and I really appreciated it. They came within a day to pick the car up. I only had one day to figure things out and that's what I did. I gave the driver the money and he took it off. Then the car was delivered in a timely fashion, within three to four days. It was a great experience.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could make the whole process easy for you. Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: April 9, 2017

I bought a vehicle from a family member in Central Illinois and it's an older car. It was a 1972 Datzart, so driving it the X amount of miles to here in Austin, Texas wasn't an option so that necessitated the need to ship the vehicle down. I did a web search and Executive Auto was the quickest to get back to me when I inquired for a quote. I like their responsiveness and their communication so I landed with them even if they weren't the most economical, but there wasn't a huge gap either from the other companies' quotes.

Kristen sent the original quote and followed up numerous times. She was the point person and scheduled the shipment and put me in contact with the shipper then I had contact with the shipper who was en route down here to hammer out the exact day, time and location. It was an easy communication. Most of my correspondence with Kristen was through email but I had a few calls with her. It was a very easy process.

I had two phone conversations with the driver and I told him I bought the car from a family member, so he contacted my relative to pick up the vehicle and that went great. Then he called me when he was en route. He said he'll be arriving on Saturday mid-afternoon and will call me when he's an hour outside of office. We landed on a place to unload very close to the where we're renting and he called me when he was there, a couple of miles up the road then met him on site, inspected the car, and gave him the money. The carrier was easy to work with and was on time. Everything happened as it should and I would definitely recommend and/or use Executive Auto again if I needed shipping service.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're so glad we could make your auto transport easy for you. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: April 9, 2017

Working with Executive was a breeze. Excellent communication, competitive rate, terrific service, outstanding driver, and... best of all... my vehicle arrived in perfect condition and it arrived EARLY! There are a lot of choices, but this was a good one for me. Move my car from Monroe, LA to Greenville, SC. Would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: April 8, 2017

I was relocating, and everything was perfect with Executive Auto Shippers. The quote that they gave me was fine. All was very professional with the carrier driver. I got good service from Executive, and I'm very happy.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could help. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: April 7, 2017

I bought the car from someone and needed to have it shipped to me. My girlfriend looked up Executive Auto Shippers and read the reviews on them, and she said they would be a good company to deliver my car. There was communication with the driver all the time. He called me all that day and let me know if he was running late or if he was out of time where he could pull at. He was active about everything. I checked with him one time because of the confirmation and he called back and told me what time he'd be here. Everything was good with the car when it showed up. I will use them again if I had to.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We want you to be well informed and that's why we're straightforward with our customers. We're glad we could help and thank you for choosing us!

Original review: April 6, 2017

The overall user experience was good when I called Executive Auto Shippers. The customer service is great, friendly and gave me the price from the get-go. I hadn't refused which is hard to do with other companies. Executive was straightforward from the get-go. They helped me out a lot and I got both vehicles a day earlier than they were supposed to arrive. Also, the driver was excellent.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Although we do our best to provide you with the most information possible, it's always good to ask questions. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: April 5, 2017

We were moving state to state and I couldn't get a hold of a transporter directly so I had to go through a broker. Executive Auto Shippers gave me a quote before anybody. I thought it was high but I couldn't find a competitor that was lower. There was one but they were ridiculously low so you know that that is a big switch. Our transport organizer, Melissa, was very good and honest. They communicated back and that's why I went with them. I asked about lower prices and Melissa went and searched, and she talked to her bosses, too.

The only thing is that Reno, Nevada is not a very high marketplace and that's the reason for the cost. But through my asking, I found out that if I wanted to ship it to Sacramento which is a two-hour drive, it would be a lot less. If I had a friend who had a truck or could drive me, then I could have picked up the car after and they'd send me back 200. It's a small city, I understand, but there are options around and I would like to have known beforehand what they are. That would have been helpful. I don't think they were hiding anything but it didn't really come to their attention and people in small markets might want to know that stuff upfront.

The transporter was very good, though. They gave me their phone number and it's free to contact them anytime. They also contacted me the day before and let me know when they were going to arrive and gave me a travel time. Everyone gives you their worst case scenario and they were honest and open about what was expected. It's all about communication and they did that.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're pretty particular about our carriers, so it's always good to hear they come through as we would expect them to. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle for your daughter!

Original review: April 4, 2017

My daughter’s engine blew up and she didn’t have the money to afford another car, so I had to have a car shipped to her. I pulled the top 3 posts from the website and Executive Auto Shippers was more reasonable than the others that I got quotes for. The transport organizer was totally good to get a hold of and very pleasant to deal with. She called me several times and even followed up with me afterward.

The driver was really friendly and a very nice gentleman to deal with. He came and picked up the car on a Friday and it would take him throughout the weekend to get there. He told me that he had to go from my house and pick up two other cars, so I didn’t worry about having him call me in the process because I know it was going to take time. On Sunday night, my daughter telephoned him and he said he might be there on Monday night. My daughter said it's not a big deal if he comes on Tuesday. She then asked if he can meet her early in the morning and he was totally accommodating. All in all, he arrived on time and brought the car there in plenty of time to meet my daughter very early in the morning before she went to work. My experience with Executive Auto Shippers was excellent. I would definitely recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We love hearing about great experiences like these. We appreciate your father-in-law's referral and are glad to hear both of you were happy with your experiences. Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: April 3, 2017

I've just been car shipping in the past so I'm always trying to find someone who can get it done efficiently and that’s what Executive Auto Shippers gives and I appreciate it. I purchased a vehicle off a family member in Texas but I live in North Carolina so we got to get it here. I decided to go with them because my father-in-law had used Executive Auto Shippers years ago when he moved from Virginia to Texas. I found the right link and I emailed that for the quote and then proceeded. I got quick responses from their reps and not a lot of lag time and runaround which I had been getting from one other company just prior. We got it scheduled and it was a smooth process.

The carrier driver was also awesome. I talked him into near my army base and it's really hard around here. He called me repeatedly when he was a state away and then gave me updates. And then we spoke on the phone and I talked to him right in the parking lot where I was sitting. I wound up buying the guy lunch.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

First off, thank you for the referrals, we truly appreciate them! We're so glad we could put your mind at ease. We truly want to make your car shipping experience as easy and informed as possible. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: April 2, 2017

I needed to get my car from Wisconsin to Los Angeles in a timely fashion so I did a lot of research because I wanted to make sure that I could check the DOT number to make sure they were actually a professional credited company. I went on Angie's List, BBB and everywhere. I found a company that said they were going to take my down payment before they found a carrier. Then I stumbled upon Executive Auto Shippers. I called them, talked to a rep and she gave me wonderful advice even if I wasn't going to go necessarily with them. She said "Always make sure that they have a carrier for you before you put any money down because they can take their sweet old time and find you here." I'm not used to doing that and I've never done this before so when I heard that I said I'm going to go with them. If they're another scam, then it is what it is. But they were absolutely wonderful. They found me a carrier almost in 24 hours.

They gave me the contact for the carrier so I have a direct line and the pickup was very easy. The carrier picked my car up on a Wednesday and I got it on a Monday. Other shippers were saying that it was going to take two weeks. And during the whole process, Executive Auto Shippers were in constant communication with me as well as the carrier and letting me know where my car was, what the situation was, how to pay, and explained all the insurance to me. And I called them several times and emailed them asking questions, and they were amazing. Communication was exceptional and they're with me every step of the way. They were also extremely friendly, timely and efficient.

I had such a great experience. I got my car with no scratches or no dents and I had no anxiety or stress. They took all that away from me and they did their job beautifully. I was afraid it was going to be a disaster but they nailed it. And I got complete coverage at a reasonable price. Other places I was looking at were $1300 for the same thing, wanted money right away and they couldn't find a carrier I almost got totally scammed. Executive Auto Shippers also have the dos and don'ts on their website and I read through everything. I was so grateful and I'm referring them to everybody. In fact, I've recommended them to three of my friends.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're so glad to hear that you were thoroughly impressed with every aspect of the shipment. We'll gladly help you get your new BMW "home" and look forward to working with your friend as well. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Original review: April 1, 2017

We were moving across country from one place to the other. The reviews online made me go ahead and use Executive Auto Shippers. Also, I didn’t want any damage on my BMW and Executive Auto Shippers had an enclosed capsule type thing for my car. I had a great experience from the customer service to the driver. The EAS rep was really nice, patient, and explained everything. The carrier driver was wonderful and I would use him again in a heartbeat. He got to the destination before I got there and I wasn’t expecting that. I was updated where he was and what state and that was really helpful.

I wasn’t there to pick my car up but somebody else was and he was amazed with my car when it pulled out and he saw what my trucker looked like. Because when his transport company came to pick his two classic cars up, it was in an open bay type thing that loaded his cars. And he couldn’t believe how much I paid because he was going to Kansas and I went cross country. He was paying more than what I paid. So he was really impressed with what Executive Auto Shippers set up for me and so he got their name and number. I'm thinking about using EAS again for ordering a BMW from the East Coast. I'm gonna see how much the seller will charge me to ship it to California. If it's more, I already told them we're gonna be using EAS to ship my car. But I really would like the same guy to do it.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Our prices are dependent on market rates and fluctuations, so we don't always have the ability to honor expired quotes. Especially depending on the time of year, prices can change weekly or even daily. Our One Price Guarantee only goes into effect once the shipment has been changed from a quote to an order. Also, the guarantee is only applicable when a shipment is booked within 30 days, and quotes are only good for 14 days. We apologize for any misunderstanding. We're glad to hear the rest of your experience was good and thank you for choosing us!

Original review: March 31, 2017

My husband's mom had used Executive Auto Shippers in the past. So, he wanted to use the same company that he'd worked with already. They initially gave me a good price then I called about two weeks later to book it. But the transport organizer increased the price by $300. The whole process took about a week and a half and everything was good except the price change. They should've honored the price they gave us.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could make your military move a little smoother. Thank you for your service, and for choosing us!

Original review: March 30, 2017

I was doing a military move across the country and I had two vehicles to ship in. There was no way to get both of them there, so I just shipped one of them. Executive Auto Shippers had good reviews online and everybody seemed to be happy with the experience that they had. The quote I got from them was also one of the cheaper ones that I saw and I went with that. Their rep was awesome and had a nice and smooth day with the carrier driver.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Great to hear we could make your cross country move a little easier. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: March 25, 2017

We were moving across the country and had to have one vehicle shipped so we could drive the other. Some of the other companies weren’t able to guarantee the dates that we wanted, but Executive Auto Shippers was able to meet our dates. The quote they gave was a little higher than some of the others, but you get what you pay for, so it was worth it. The people at Executive Auto were nice, friendly, and helpful. The driver was also was good. He called, and figured out where to meet. He did everything he said. It was an easy and a good transaction.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're glad we could help and thank you for choosing us!

Original review: March 23, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers did a great job. They were timely and were competitive. The guy who came and did the work was fantastic. I was very happy and I would recommend them to somebody else.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad to hear both you and your grandparents have had such a great experience shipping your vehicles with us. Thank you, both for trusting us!

Original review: March 22, 2017

I was moving from Chicago to Los Angeles and so I asked my grandparents for advice. They've used Executive Auto Shippers before, so that's why I used them. The carrier driver came when I wanted him to and everything was fine. The whole process took two weeks when they first called when the car was delivered.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We love hearing that all aspects of your shipment went smoothly. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: March 21, 2017

I have to get my vehicle from Colorado to Massachusetts and Executive Auto seemed fairly professional and the young lady Kirsten who I dealt with was very nice and pleasant. The process was pretty easy and it was all online. I told them an address where it would be and the date and time, and they were there in the window that they said they would be there. It was pretty straightforward. The delivery went fine and the carrier driver showed up where I told him to go and had the car off very quickly. He was very accommodating and punctual. He had all his gear all squared away, especially his paperwork, so it was painless and fast.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're so glad to hear your mind was at ease. We strive to always provide you with the best information and communication you need to make your shipment easier. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: March 20, 2017

I bought a new car out-of-state and I liked the communication I had with Executive Auto. They weren't the cheapest transport company but they were very proactive reaching out. Moreover, they explained all the processes and went through it all. And so I put in the request online with them on Friday night. Their transport organizer called me on Saturday morning and gave me the price. Also, she worked directly with the dealership for me to make sure all the paperwork was in line. As soon as the last of the paperwork had been signed, she immediately let me know that they gave her the green light to have the car picked up the next day.

Their driver picked up the car on Saturday. He kept me updated via text and call the entire way. He alerted me the night before that he was ahead of schedule and he'd have the car there the next day. And then, the next morning, he texted me and provided me a delivery window. As he got closer during the day, he called me and let me know that he was running about two hours ahead of schedule and asked if that would work for me, which it did. And so, he dropped off the car and we went over it. Everything was perfect and I completed the transaction with him. It was the first time I've ever done something like that and I was nervous about shipping a $70,000-car across the state without ever seeing it. Nevertheless, Executive Auto put my mind at ease and came across with flying colors. I was very pleased.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We definitely want you to be informed about your transport. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: March 19, 2017

I was moving to Arizona and when I talked to the people at Executive Auto Shippers, they answered my questions and I was happy with the answers. And they had better reviews online when I did all the different review sites. They gave me a fair quote and the transport organizer as well as the carrier driver who assisted me were excellent. They also advised me on what could possibly go wrong which nobody else was willing to tell me about. They were very professional and everything they promised was right. The whole process was easy and there were no surprises at the end when the car arrived. It also came faster than I thought it was going to come.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We're glad we could help you in a pinch and that our driver went above and beyond for you!

Original review: March 18, 2017

The quote that Executive Auto Shippers gave me was great. The service was wonderful. What happened was I had gotten a quote a week and a half before we were to move. And my husband said he was going to tow the car along with the moving of all of our stuff. When we got back that morning to pick up the vehicle and the trailer, we looked at it and I told my husband to let me ship it. It was scary enough that he was driving the truck and moving everything. So, I was able to call Executive Auto Shippers, and they were able to pick the car up that night. We left around lunch time, and they were there that night.

One of the neighbors had the garage door opener to let them in and they waited until they could get a hold of that person. The woman who had our garage door opener wasn't answering her phone and the carrier was kind enough to wait at the house to pick it up. And then when he got here to town, up in Pennsylvania, he came as far into the neighborhood as he possibly could and was able to turn around and help my husband get it off. Also, rain was pouring down. There wasn't a rear window on the Mustang. It was a '71. We were in the process of refinishing it. And he had taped it up really well. He had gone over and above. He made sure Mike was able to get it off okay. He was great. We were very satisfied and we would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad to hear both our organizer and carrier were on the ball. Glad we could help you with this cross country move. Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: March 16, 2017

I was moving to California and I needed shipping for my vehicle. I read reviews online. Executive Auto Shippers was on some Top 10 lists of auto shippers. I also called around and I went with Executive Auto Shippers because they gave me a quote and set dates, which seemed very reliable and guaranteed. Working with the transport organizer was super easy. He got some of my information down and said within a couple of days, I would get a text from some dude whose going to pick my car up. And lo and behold, a couple of days later, I got a text and Executive sent me an email saying, “Hey, he should’ve contacted you.” Everything seemed to be in sync. So, it’s very good.

The carrier driver was a great guy. Apparently, he’d been cross-country a lot of times. We talked a little bit while he was noting my car information down and stuff on his piece of paper. He was very knowledgeable of even the place I was going to and not just the place I was coming from. He dropped off my car and picked it up at the location that I requested, which weren’t far from my house. So, he guided me through the process in a sense. My overall experience was great. They’re good and I’ll recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're so glad we could make your car shipping experience a great one. Thanks for trusting us with your new vehicle, enjoy!

Original review: March 15, 2017

I was getting my vehicle from a dealership to my house and I used Executive Auto Shippers because of their price. Also, we told them when we needed it done and they told us that it's a five day business day window and we were comfortable with that. Other companies can be weeks different and theirs was narrower so it's worked better. The carrier driver was with my husband on the day of delivery and he was very friendly, personable, willing and accommodating, and very trustworthy. It was a great experience. It was very professional, very pleasing, and I'm overall happy with it. I was very comfortable and I would definitely use them again.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We never want you to be surprised and that's why we make sure to cover all aspects of shipping costs upfront. So glad you felt Laura and the rest of the team were so helpful. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: March 14, 2017

We purchased a specialty vehicle from out of state and had to have the vehicle moved off the dealership lot from Texas to California ASAP. We called multiple outfits to get quotes for the move of our vehicle and we found that Executive Auto Shippers was the most price competitive and professional. They also guarantee their price unlike other outfits. The price guarantee was important to us since our vehicle was not an average one in its weight and size. Once we decided to go with Executive Auto Shippers we were assigned a carrier the next day. Laura and her team were very supportive from the beginning to end. We received our vehicle in good condition and we were very happy with the service.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Profile