toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for such kind words! We are so glad to hear your experience went so well. What you described is what we truly strive for. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: March 17, 2017

I wish more companies were like Executive Auto Shippers. They're great, good people, excellent service, very professional, and really took care of the customer. They answered the phone and called back if I leave a message. They stuck with me right up to the point when I picked up my car and then followed up to make sure everything went well. I wish people were as courteous as them and followed up like them. Everything is on paper but if all of a sudden the customer has got to deviate because of travel or a problem getting the car one place or another, they work with them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could make the whole process easy for you. Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: April 9, 2017

I bought a vehicle from a family member in Central Illinois and it's an older car. It was a 1972 Datzart, so driving it the X amount of miles to here in Austin, Texas wasn't an option so that necessitated the need to ship the vehicle down. I did a web search and Executive Auto was the quickest to get back to me when I inquired for a quote. I like their responsiveness and their communication so I landed with them even if they weren't the most economical, but there wasn't a huge gap either from the other companies' quotes.

Kristen sent the original quote and followed up numerous times. She was the point person and scheduled the shipment and put me in contact with the shipper then I had contact with the shipper who was en route down here to hammer out the exact day, time and location. It was an easy communication. Most of my correspondence with Kristen was through email but I had a few calls with her. It was a very easy process.

I had two phone conversations with the driver and I told him I bought the car from a family member, so he contacted my relative to pick up the vehicle and that went great. Then he called me when he was en route. He said he'll be arriving on Saturday mid-afternoon and will call me when he's an hour outside of office. We landed on a place to unload very close to the where we're renting and he called me when he was there, a couple of miles up the road then met him on site, inspected the car, and gave him the money. The carrier was easy to work with and was on time. Everything happened as it should and I would definitely recommend and/or use Executive Auto again if I needed shipping service.

Working with Executive was a breeze. Excellent communication, competitive rate, terrific service, outstanding driver, and... best of all... my vehicle arrived in perfect condition and it arrived EARLY! There are a lot of choices, but this was a good one for me. Move my car from Monroe, LA to Greenville, SC. Would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: April 8, 2017

I was relocating, and everything was perfect with Executive Auto Shippers. The quote that they gave me was fine. All was very professional with the carrier driver. I got good service from Executive, and I'm very happy.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could help. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: April 7, 2017

I bought the car from someone and needed to have it shipped to me. My girlfriend looked up Executive Auto Shippers and read the reviews on them, and she said they would be a good company to deliver my car. There was communication with the driver all the time. He called me all that day and let me know if he was running late or if he was out of time where he could pull at. He was active about everything. I checked with him one time because of the confirmation and he called back and told me what time he'd be here. Everything was good with the car when it showed up. I will use them again if I had to.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We want you to be well informed and that's why we're straightforward with our customers. We're glad we could help and thank you for choosing us!

Original review: April 6, 2017

The overall user experience was good when I called Executive Auto Shippers. The customer service is great, friendly and gave me the price from the get-go. I hadn't refused which is hard to do with other companies. Executive was straightforward from the get-go. They helped me out a lot and I got both vehicles a day earlier than they were supposed to arrive. Also, the driver was excellent.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Although we do our best to provide you with the most information possible, it's always good to ask questions. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: April 5, 2017

We were moving state to state and I couldn't get a hold of a transporter directly so I had to go through a broker. Executive Auto Shippers gave me a quote before anybody. I thought it was high but I couldn't find a competitor that was lower. There was one but they were ridiculously low so you know that that is a big switch. Our transport organizer, Melissa, was very good and honest. They communicated back and that's why I went with them. I asked about lower prices and Melissa went and searched, and she talked to her bosses, too.

The only thing is that Reno, Nevada is not a very high marketplace and that's the reason for the cost. But through my asking, I found out that if I wanted to ship it to Sacramento which is a two-hour drive, it would be a lot less. If I had a friend who had a truck or could drive me, then I could have picked up the car after and they'd send me back 200. It's a small city, I understand, but there are options around and I would like to have known beforehand what they are. That would have been helpful. I don't think they were hiding anything but it didn't really come to their attention and people in small markets might want to know that stuff upfront.

The transporter was very good, though. They gave me their phone number and it's free to contact them anytime. They also contacted me the day before and let me know when they were going to arrive and gave me a travel time. Everyone gives you their worst case scenario and they were honest and open about what was expected. It's all about communication and they did that.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're pretty particular about our carriers, so it's always good to hear they come through as we would expect them to. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle for your daughter!

Original review: April 4, 2017

My daughter’s engine blew up and she didn’t have the money to afford another car, so I had to have a car shipped to her. I pulled the top 3 posts from the website and Executive Auto Shippers was more reasonable than the others that I got quotes for. The transport organizer was totally good to get a hold of and very pleasant to deal with. She called me several times and even followed up with me afterward.

The driver was really friendly and a very nice gentleman to deal with. He came and picked up the car on a Friday and it would take him throughout the weekend to get there. He told me that he had to go from my house and pick up two other cars, so I didn’t worry about having him call me in the process because I know it was going to take time. On Sunday night, my daughter telephoned him and he said he might be there on Monday night. My daughter said it's not a big deal if he comes on Tuesday. She then asked if he can meet her early in the morning and he was totally accommodating. All in all, he arrived on time and brought the car there in plenty of time to meet my daughter very early in the morning before she went to work. My experience with Executive Auto Shippers was excellent. I would definitely recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We love hearing about great experiences like these. We appreciate your father-in-law's referral and are glad to hear both of you were happy with your experiences. Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: April 3, 2017

I've just been car shipping in the past so I'm always trying to find someone who can get it done efficiently and that’s what Executive Auto Shippers gives and I appreciate it. I purchased a vehicle off a family member in Texas but I live in North Carolina so we got to get it here. I decided to go with them because my father-in-law had used Executive Auto Shippers years ago when he moved from Virginia to Texas. I found the right link and I emailed that for the quote and then proceeded. I got quick responses from their reps and not a lot of lag time and runaround which I had been getting from one other company just prior. We got it scheduled and it was a smooth process.

The carrier driver was also awesome. I talked him into near my army base and it's really hard around here. He called me repeatedly when he was a state away and then gave me updates. And then we spoke on the phone and I talked to him right in the parking lot where I was sitting. I wound up buying the guy lunch.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

First off, thank you for the referrals, we truly appreciate them! We're so glad we could put your mind at ease. We truly want to make your car shipping experience as easy and informed as possible. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: April 2, 2017

I needed to get my car from Wisconsin to Los Angeles in a timely fashion so I did a lot of research because I wanted to make sure that I could check the DOT number to make sure they were actually a professional credited company. I went on Angie's List, BBB and everywhere. I found a company that said they were going to take my down payment before they found a carrier. Then I stumbled upon Executive Auto Shippers. I called them, talked to a rep and she gave me wonderful advice even if I wasn't going to go necessarily with them. She said "Always make sure that they have a carrier for you before you put any money down because they can take their sweet old time and find you here." I'm not used to doing that and I've never done this before so when I heard that I said I'm going to go with them. If they're another scam, then it is what it is. But they were absolutely wonderful. They found me a carrier almost in 24 hours.

They gave me the contact for the carrier so I have a direct line and the pickup was very easy. The carrier picked my car up on a Wednesday and I got it on a Monday. Other shippers were saying that it was going to take two weeks. And during the whole process, Executive Auto Shippers were in constant communication with me as well as the carrier and letting me know where my car was, what the situation was, how to pay, and explained all the insurance to me. And I called them several times and emailed them asking questions, and they were amazing. Communication was exceptional and they're with me every step of the way. They were also extremely friendly, timely and efficient.

I had such a great experience. I got my car with no scratches or no dents and I had no anxiety or stress. They took all that away from me and they did their job beautifully. I was afraid it was going to be a disaster but they nailed it. And I got complete coverage at a reasonable price. Other places I was looking at were $1300 for the same thing, wanted money right away and they couldn't find a carrier I almost got totally scammed. Executive Auto Shippers also have the dos and don'ts on their website and I read through everything. I was so grateful and I'm referring them to everybody. In fact, I've recommended them to three of my friends.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're so glad to hear that you were thoroughly impressed with every aspect of the shipment. We'll gladly help you get your new BMW "home" and look forward to working with your friend as well. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Original review: April 1, 2017

We were moving across country from one place to the other. The reviews online made me go ahead and use Executive Auto Shippers. Also, I didn’t want any damage on my BMW and Executive Auto Shippers had an enclosed capsule type thing for my car. I had a great experience from the customer service to the driver. The EAS rep was really nice, patient, and explained everything. The carrier driver was wonderful and I would use him again in a heartbeat. He got to the destination before I got there and I wasn’t expecting that. I was updated where he was and what state and that was really helpful.

I wasn’t there to pick my car up but somebody else was and he was amazed with my car when it pulled out and he saw what my trucker looked like. Because when his transport company came to pick his two classic cars up, it was in an open bay type thing that loaded his cars. And he couldn’t believe how much I paid because he was going to Kansas and I went cross country. He was paying more than what I paid. So he was really impressed with what Executive Auto Shippers set up for me and so he got their name and number. I'm thinking about using EAS again for ordering a BMW from the East Coast. I'm gonna see how much the seller will charge me to ship it to California. If it's more, I already told them we're gonna be using EAS to ship my car. But I really would like the same guy to do it.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Our prices are dependent on market rates and fluctuations, so we don't always have the ability to honor expired quotes. Especially depending on the time of year, prices can change weekly or even daily. Our One Price Guarantee only goes into effect once the shipment has been changed from a quote to an order. Also, the guarantee is only applicable when a shipment is booked within 30 days, and quotes are only good for 14 days. We apologize for any misunderstanding. We're glad to hear the rest of your experience was good and thank you for choosing us!

Original review: March 31, 2017

My husband's mom had used Executive Auto Shippers in the past. So, he wanted to use the same company that he'd worked with already. They initially gave me a good price then I called about two weeks later to book it. But the transport organizer increased the price by $300. The whole process took about a week and a half and everything was good except the price change. They should've honored the price they gave us.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could make your military move a little smoother. Thank you for your service, and for choosing us!

Original review: March 30, 2017

I was doing a military move across the country and I had two vehicles to ship in. There was no way to get both of them there, so I just shipped one of them. Executive Auto Shippers had good reviews online and everybody seemed to be happy with the experience that they had. The quote I got from them was also one of the cheaper ones that I saw and I went with that. Their rep was awesome and had a nice and smooth day with the carrier driver.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Great to hear we could make your cross country move a little easier. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: March 25, 2017

We were moving across the country and had to have one vehicle shipped so we could drive the other. Some of the other companies weren’t able to guarantee the dates that we wanted, but Executive Auto Shippers was able to meet our dates. The quote they gave was a little higher than some of the others, but you get what you pay for, so it was worth it. The people at Executive Auto were nice, friendly, and helpful. The driver was also was good. He called, and figured out where to meet. He did everything he said. It was an easy and a good transaction.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're glad we could help and thank you for choosing us!

Original review: March 23, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers did a great job. They were timely and were competitive. The guy who came and did the work was fantastic. I was very happy and I would recommend them to somebody else.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad to hear both you and your grandparents have had such a great experience shipping your vehicles with us. Thank you, both for trusting us!

Original review: March 22, 2017

I was moving from Chicago to Los Angeles and so I asked my grandparents for advice. They've used Executive Auto Shippers before, so that's why I used them. The carrier driver came when I wanted him to and everything was fine. The whole process took two weeks when they first called when the car was delivered.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We love hearing that all aspects of your shipment went smoothly. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: March 21, 2017

I have to get my vehicle from Colorado to Massachusetts and Executive Auto seemed fairly professional and the young lady Kirsten who I dealt with was very nice and pleasant. The process was pretty easy and it was all online. I told them an address where it would be and the date and time, and they were there in the window that they said they would be there. It was pretty straightforward. The delivery went fine and the carrier driver showed up where I told him to go and had the car off very quickly. He was very accommodating and punctual. He had all his gear all squared away, especially his paperwork, so it was painless and fast.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're so glad to hear your mind was at ease. We strive to always provide you with the best information and communication you need to make your shipment easier. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: March 20, 2017

I bought a new car out-of-state and I liked the communication I had with Executive Auto. They weren't the cheapest transport company but they were very proactive reaching out. Moreover, they explained all the processes and went through it all. And so I put in the request online with them on Friday night. Their transport organizer called me on Saturday morning and gave me the price. Also, she worked directly with the dealership for me to make sure all the paperwork was in line. As soon as the last of the paperwork had been signed, she immediately let me know that they gave her the green light to have the car picked up the next day.

Their driver picked up the car on Saturday. He kept me updated via text and call the entire way. He alerted me the night before that he was ahead of schedule and he'd have the car there the next day. And then, the next morning, he texted me and provided me a delivery window. As he got closer during the day, he called me and let me know that he was running about two hours ahead of schedule and asked if that would work for me, which it did. And so, he dropped off the car and we went over it. Everything was perfect and I completed the transaction with him. It was the first time I've ever done something like that and I was nervous about shipping a $70,000-car across the state without ever seeing it. Nevertheless, Executive Auto put my mind at ease and came across with flying colors. I was very pleased.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We definitely want you to be informed about your transport. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: March 19, 2017

I was moving to Arizona and when I talked to the people at Executive Auto Shippers, they answered my questions and I was happy with the answers. And they had better reviews online when I did all the different review sites. They gave me a fair quote and the transport organizer as well as the carrier driver who assisted me were excellent. They also advised me on what could possibly go wrong which nobody else was willing to tell me about. They were very professional and everything they promised was right. The whole process was easy and there were no surprises at the end when the car arrived. It also came faster than I thought it was going to come.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We're glad we could help you in a pinch and that our driver went above and beyond for you!

Original review: March 18, 2017

The quote that Executive Auto Shippers gave me was great. The service was wonderful. What happened was I had gotten a quote a week and a half before we were to move. And my husband said he was going to tow the car along with the moving of all of our stuff. When we got back that morning to pick up the vehicle and the trailer, we looked at it and I told my husband to let me ship it. It was scary enough that he was driving the truck and moving everything. So, I was able to call Executive Auto Shippers, and they were able to pick the car up that night. We left around lunch time, and they were there that night.

One of the neighbors had the garage door opener to let them in and they waited until they could get a hold of that person. The woman who had our garage door opener wasn't answering her phone and the carrier was kind enough to wait at the house to pick it up. And then when he got here to town, up in Pennsylvania, he came as far into the neighborhood as he possibly could and was able to turn around and help my husband get it off. Also, rain was pouring down. There wasn't a rear window on the Mustang. It was a '71. We were in the process of refinishing it. And he had taped it up really well. He had gone over and above. He made sure Mike was able to get it off okay. He was great. We were very satisfied and we would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad to hear both our organizer and carrier were on the ball. Glad we could help you with this cross country move. Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: March 16, 2017

I was moving to California and I needed shipping for my vehicle. I read reviews online. Executive Auto Shippers was on some Top 10 lists of auto shippers. I also called around and I went with Executive Auto Shippers because they gave me a quote and set dates, which seemed very reliable and guaranteed. Working with the transport organizer was super easy. He got some of my information down and said within a couple of days, I would get a text from some dude whose going to pick my car up. And lo and behold, a couple of days later, I got a text and Executive sent me an email saying, “Hey, he should’ve contacted you.” Everything seemed to be in sync. So, it’s very good.

The carrier driver was a great guy. Apparently, he’d been cross-country a lot of times. We talked a little bit while he was noting my car information down and stuff on his piece of paper. He was very knowledgeable of even the place I was going to and not just the place I was coming from. He dropped off my car and picked it up at the location that I requested, which weren’t far from my house. So, he guided me through the process in a sense. My overall experience was great. They’re good and I’ll recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're so glad we could make your car shipping experience a great one. Thanks for trusting us with your new vehicle, enjoy!

Original review: March 15, 2017

I was getting my vehicle from a dealership to my house and I used Executive Auto Shippers because of their price. Also, we told them when we needed it done and they told us that it's a five day business day window and we were comfortable with that. Other companies can be weeks different and theirs was narrower so it's worked better. The carrier driver was with my husband on the day of delivery and he was very friendly, personable, willing and accommodating, and very trustworthy. It was a great experience. It was very professional, very pleasing, and I'm overall happy with it. I was very comfortable and I would definitely use them again.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We never want you to be surprised and that's why we make sure to cover all aspects of shipping costs upfront. So glad you felt Laura and the rest of the team were so helpful. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: March 14, 2017

We purchased a specialty vehicle from out of state and had to have the vehicle moved off the dealership lot from Texas to California ASAP. We called multiple outfits to get quotes for the move of our vehicle and we found that Executive Auto Shippers was the most price competitive and professional. They also guarantee their price unlike other outfits. The price guarantee was important to us since our vehicle was not an average one in its weight and size. Once we decided to go with Executive Auto Shippers we were assigned a carrier the next day. Laura and her team were very supportive from the beginning to end. We received our vehicle in good condition and we were very happy with the service.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We wanted to make sure we clarified your comment. The overall price was never changed, the amount paid for a deposit and the amount paid to the driver were altered. Your deposit increased by $100, but the amount to the driver went down $100. So overall, your quote never went up. We are glad to hear your experience was fine and thank you for choosing us!

Original review: March 14, 2017

I bought a vehicle and I used Executive Auto Shippers because of their good reviews online. The initial quote given went up in price with $100 at the end but I needed it done. I e-mailed in and they sent me some forms to fill up. I filled it out and authorized the deposit and they found a driver about a week later, and I had my car. The whole experience, including my interaction with the carrier driver, was fine.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Sounds like it was simple and easy as well - wonderful to hear. Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: March 12, 2017

I moved across the country and used Executive Auto Shippers because they had the highest ratings on the various online review sites that I tripped up. I called them to request a quote, spoke to Kirstin who gave me a very reasonable quote by phone and then also e-mailed it to me. It was the best quote I received from the two or three places I checked out so I told her I'd like to book it. Then there were some paperwork exchanged over e-mail and that was that. From booking to getting my car, the process took about six weeks total. Executive is effective and professional. I'd recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We do our best to get your transport done within a set amount of time, but sometimes there can be hiccups. We're glad to hear Sasha worked with you by keeping you informed of the process. Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: March 9, 2017

I bought a car in Ohio and needed to get it to Oregon. This was my first time shipping a car and Executive Auto Shippers had good reviews. They weren’t the cheapest but they were willing to guarantee it. It took a little while for things to get going and I had to make a couple of calls before their transport organizer, Sasha, started to do some manual searching. I had a slightly larger than average vehicle so they were having trouble finding a carrier, but she did great once it was time to make it happen. She did what she needed to do to find it and kept me informed. The driver, TJ, was also great and he did a good job. The whole process took over a month which was longer than the original timeframe given, but there were reasons for that. All in all, they were easy to work with and I was very happy. I’d use them again.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're sorry to hear you didn't have good communication with the driver and will make a note of it. We're glad we could be of help, and thanks for choosing us!

Original review: March 8, 2017

I shipped a vehicle to my son in college and had a very good experience with Executive Auto. I let them know that I would use them for the transport and a rep sent me the paperwork and I signed the contract. She then let me know when the car would be picked up and put me in touch with the company doing the transport. The only complaint that I would have is that there was a lack of communication from the actual carrier, which I kept calling. Overall, the transport went real smoothly. So, it was good.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: March 8, 2017

I contacted Executive Auto Shippers and worked with Laura to set up shipping of my car from Denver to San Clemente and she was great! She answered calls and e-mails very quickly. The company that they contracted with was courteous and flexible on times. Car was shipped and delivered with care. I would highly recommend EAS and their partners.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Glad we could help. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: March 7, 2017

We were shipping a vehicle from San Francisco to Columbus, Ohio. We called the day before we needed it shipped and the price point of Executive Auto Shippers was pretty great. I filled out the paperwork and they gave me a time then the driver met my boss with the car and they loaded it up. Then I received it on the other side a week later. The carrier driver was great.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

If there's a will, there's a way and we'll help you find it! We're glad to hear our reps could help you coordinate your auto transport to fit your schedule. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: March 6, 2017

I was moving from Shell Knob, Missouri to Escondido, California so I need to ship my vehicle. I had seen a lot of shippers that said they could ship for so much but I heard not so many good reviews. So when I googled using the keywords "reputable auto shippers", one of the websites gave Executive Auto Shippers a higher rating and they were also the best-priced. That was what threw my decision that way. It was also nice because they were closer to my location than a couple of others. They were in Iowa instead of Florida.

So I called them and talked to them, telling them what I wanted, and they gave me a free quote via email. The rep also told me how much it would be for a deposit. I was out-of-state for this part but she was able to put someone else on the account so they could be the pick-up person. My mother met the driver and as soon as my vehicle was picked up, they took out so much for deposit. I also like the fact that there was no hidden fees. They gave me a straight quote and that's all it was. The rest of the payment was due upon arrival and the vehicle arrived within the amount of time they said. The driver was very nice. He unloaded the cars and gave me the form of all the little scratches and bumps that were there before. There was no trouble at all so I just signed the papers. It was very nice, quick and easy.

They were very good at estimating. I was a little worried about timing but they were very good about having an alternate pickup person and that would have to be the best thing. If I wasn't able to do the alternate pickup, I'd have to delay and I already have my plane ticket. They were also very friendly and I'd recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could help get your vehicle back home safely and quickly so you could focus on your husband's needs. Hoping for a speedy recovery and thanks for choosing us!

Original review: March 5, 2017

My husband had been in the hospital and we needed to leave our Florida home and come back to Hilton, New York as quickly as possible. Our sons did all of the planning for us. We were on a three-way conversation with Executive Auto and when we were told the day they were coming to pick up our vehicle, the lady was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions.

The drivers were very courteous and helpful. They told us what we needed to do and came right to the gated community in which we live. They couldn’t get into our community, but they parked right outside and we took our car out. They loaded it and off it went. It was picked up on a Tuesday and was delivered on a Saturday. The people who picked the car were not the ones who brought it. The gentleman who delivered our car was extremely courteous and helpful. He couldn’t unload in front of our house as we’d hoped because he said it wasn’t leveled, but we took him down to a grade school nearby. Our car came without a problem and was very well taken care of. We’d recommend Executive Auto Shippers.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Profile