toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Always glad to hear that our customers received first class service. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2016

I was moving from Virginia to North Carolina and the price I was given by Executive Auto Shippers was the best one that I found. Their transport organizers were wonderful and responsive. I reached out to them by email and they gave me a quote within an hour. They were first class. I was present during the pickup and their driver was very professional. He had first rate equipment and knew exactly what he was doing. He took extraordinary care of my vehicle. I knew my vehicle was going to be delivered safely and it was.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have to get my vehicle from Colorado to Massachusetts and Executive Auto seemed fairly professional and the young lady Kirsten who I dealt with was very nice and pleasant. The process was pretty easy and it was all online. I told them an address where it would be and the date and time, and they were there in the window that they said they would be there. It was pretty straightforward. The delivery went fine and the carrier driver showed up where I told him to go and had the car off very quickly. He was very accommodating and punctual. He had all his gear all squared away, especially his paperwork, so it was painless and fast.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a new car out-of-state and I liked the communication I had with Executive Auto. They weren't the cheapest transport company but they were very proactive reaching out. Moreover, they explained all the processes and went through it all. And so I put in the request online with them on Friday night. Their transport organizer called me on Saturday morning and gave me the price. Also, she worked directly with the dealership for me to make sure all the paperwork was in line. As soon as the last of the paperwork had been signed, she immediately let me know that they gave her the green light to have the car picked up the next day.

Their driver picked up the car on Saturday. He kept me updated via text and call the entire way. He alerted me the night before that he was ahead of schedule and he'd have the car there the next day. And then, the next morning, he texted me and provided me a delivery window. As he got closer during the day, he called me and let me know that he was running about two hours ahead of schedule and asked if that would work for me, which it did. And so, he dropped off the car and we went over it. Everything was perfect and I completed the transaction with him. It was the first time I've ever done something like that and I was nervous about shipping a $70,000-car across the state without ever seeing it. Nevertheless, Executive Auto put my mind at ease and came across with flying colors. I was very pleased.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving to Arizona and when I talked to the people at Executive Auto Shippers, they answered my questions and I was happy with the answers. And they had better reviews online when I did all the different review sites. They gave me a fair quote and the transport organizer as well as the carrier driver who assisted me were excellent. They also advised me on what could possibly go wrong which nobody else was willing to tell me about. They were very professional and everything they promised was right. The whole process was easy and there were no surprises at the end when the car arrived. It also came faster than I thought it was going to come.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The quote that Executive Auto Shippers gave me was great. The service was wonderful. What happened was I had gotten a quote a week and a half before we were to move. And my husband said he was going to tow the car along with the moving of all of our stuff. When we got back that morning to pick up the vehicle and the trailer, we looked at it and I told my husband to let me ship it. It was scary enough that he was driving the truck and moving everything. So, I was able to call Executive Auto Shippers, and they were able to pick the car up that night. We left around lunch time, and they were there that night.

One of the neighbors had the garage door opener to let them in and they waited until they could get a hold of that person. The woman who had our garage door opener wasn't answering her phone and the carrier was kind enough to wait at the house to pick it up. And then when he got here to town, up in Pennsylvania, he came as far into the neighborhood as he possibly could and was able to turn around and help my husband get it off. Also, rain was pouring down. There wasn't a rear window on the Mustang. It was a '71. We were in the process of refinishing it. And he had taped it up really well. He had gone over and above. He made sure Mike was able to get it off okay. He was great. We were very satisfied and we would definitely recommend them to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wish more companies were like Executive Auto Shippers. They're great, good people, excellent service, very professional, and really took care of the customer. They answered the phone and called back if I leave a message. They stuck with me right up to the point when I picked up my car and then followed up to make sure everything went well. I wish people were as courteous as them and followed up like them. Everything is on paper but if all of a sudden the customer has got to deviate because of travel or a problem getting the car one place or another, they work with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving to California and I needed shipping for my vehicle. I read reviews online. Executive Auto Shippers was on some Top 10 lists of auto shippers. I also called around and I went with Executive Auto Shippers because they gave me a quote and set dates, which seemed very reliable and guaranteed. Working with the transport organizer was super easy. He got some of my information down and said within a couple of days, I would get a text from some dude whose going to pick my car up. And lo and behold, a couple of days later, I got a text and Executive sent me an email saying, “Hey, he should’ve contacted you.” Everything seemed to be in sync. So, it’s very good.

The carrier driver was a great guy. Apparently, he’d been cross-country a lot of times. We talked a little bit while he was noting my car information down and stuff on his piece of paper. He was very knowledgeable of even the place I was going to and not just the place I was coming from. He dropped off my car and picked it up at the location that I requested, which weren’t far from my house. So, he guided me through the process in a sense. My overall experience was great. They’re good and I’ll recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was getting my vehicle from a dealership to my house and I used Executive Auto Shippers because of their price. Also, we told them when we needed it done and they told us that it's a five day business day window and we were comfortable with that. Other companies can be weeks different and theirs was narrower so it's worked better. The carrier driver was with my husband on the day of delivery and he was very friendly, personable, willing and accommodating, and very trustworthy. It was a great experience. It was very professional, very pleasing, and I'm overall happy with it. I was very comfortable and I would definitely use them again.

We purchased a specialty vehicle from out of state and had to have the vehicle moved off the dealership lot from Texas to California ASAP. We called multiple outfits to get quotes for the move of our vehicle and we found that Executive Auto Shippers was the most price competitive and professional. They also guarantee their price unlike other outfits. The price guarantee was important to us since our vehicle was not an average one in its weight and size. Once we decided to go with Executive Auto Shippers we were assigned a carrier the next day. Laura and her team were very supportive from the beginning to end. We received our vehicle in good condition and we were very happy with the service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a vehicle and I used Executive Auto Shippers because of their good reviews online. The initial quote given went up in price with $100 at the end but I needed it done. I e-mailed in and they sent me some forms to fill up. I filled it out and authorized the deposit and they found a driver about a week later, and I had my car. The whole experience, including my interaction with the carrier driver, was fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved across the country and used Executive Auto Shippers because they had the highest ratings on the various online review sites that I tripped up. I called them to request a quote, spoke to Kirstin who gave me a very reasonable quote by phone and then also e-mailed it to me. It was the best quote I received from the two or three places I checked out so I told her I'd like to book it. Then there were some paperwork exchanged over e-mail and that was that. From booking to getting my car, the process took about six weeks total. Executive is effective and professional. I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a car in Ohio and needed to get it to Oregon. This was my first time shipping a car and Executive Auto Shippers had good reviews. They weren’t the cheapest but they were willing to guarantee it. It took a little while for things to get going and I had to make a couple of calls before their transport organizer, Sasha, started to do some manual searching. I had a slightly larger than average vehicle so they were having trouble finding a carrier, but she did great once it was time to make it happen. She did what she needed to do to find it and kept me informed. The driver, TJ, was also great and he did a good job. The whole process took over a month which was longer than the original timeframe given, but there were reasons for that. All in all, they were easy to work with and I was very happy. I’d use them again.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're sorry to hear you didn't have good communication with the driver and will make a note of it. We're glad we could be of help, and thanks for choosing us!

Original review: March 8, 2017

I shipped a vehicle to my son in college and had a very good experience with Executive Auto. I let them know that I would use them for the transport and a rep sent me the paperwork and I signed the contract. She then let me know when the car would be picked up and put me in touch with the company doing the transport. The only complaint that I would have is that there was a lack of communication from the actual carrier, which I kept calling. Overall, the transport went real smoothly. So, it was good.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: March 8, 2017

I contacted Executive Auto Shippers and worked with Laura to set up shipping of my car from Denver to San Clemente and she was great! She answered calls and e-mails very quickly. The company that they contracted with was courteous and flexible on times. Car was shipped and delivered with care. I would highly recommend EAS and their partners.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were shipping a vehicle from San Francisco to Columbus, Ohio. We called the day before we needed it shipped and the price point of Executive Auto Shippers was pretty great. I filled out the paperwork and they gave me a time then the driver met my boss with the car and they loaded it up. Then I received it on the other side a week later. The carrier driver was great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving from Shell Knob, Missouri to Escondido, California so I need to ship my vehicle. I had seen a lot of shippers that said they could ship for so much but I heard not so many good reviews. So when I googled using the keywords "reputable auto shippers", one of the websites gave Executive Auto Shippers a higher rating and they were also the best-priced. That was what threw my decision that way. It was also nice because they were closer to my location than a couple of others. They were in Iowa instead of Florida.

So I called them and talked to them, telling them what I wanted, and they gave me a free quote via email. The rep also told me how much it would be for a deposit. I was out-of-state for this part but she was able to put someone else on the account so they could be the pick-up person. My mother met the driver and as soon as my vehicle was picked up, they took out so much for deposit. I also like the fact that there was no hidden fees. They gave me a straight quote and that's all it was. The rest of the payment was due upon arrival and the vehicle arrived within the amount of time they said. The driver was very nice. He unloaded the cars and gave me the form of all the little scratches and bumps that were there before. There was no trouble at all so I just signed the papers. It was very nice, quick and easy.

They were very good at estimating. I was a little worried about timing but they were very good about having an alternate pickup person and that would have to be the best thing. If I wasn't able to do the alternate pickup, I'd have to delay and I already have my plane ticket. They were also very friendly and I'd recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could help get your vehicle back home safely and quickly so you could focus on your husband's needs. Hoping for a speedy recovery and thanks for choosing us!

Original review: March 5, 2017

My husband had been in the hospital and we needed to leave our Florida home and come back to Hilton, New York as quickly as possible. Our sons did all of the planning for us. We were on a three-way conversation with Executive Auto and when we were told the day they were coming to pick up our vehicle, the lady was extremely helpful and answered all of my questions.

The drivers were very courteous and helpful. They told us what we needed to do and came right to the gated community in which we live. They couldn’t get into our community, but they parked right outside and we took our car out. They loaded it and off it went. It was picked up on a Tuesday and was delivered on a Saturday. The people who picked the car were not the ones who brought it. The gentleman who delivered our car was extremely courteous and helpful. He couldn’t unload in front of our house as we’d hoped because he said it wasn’t leveled, but we took him down to a grade school nearby. Our car came without a problem and was very well taken care of. We’d recommend Executive Auto Shippers.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a long move from California to Maryland and I looked for a service that other people had tried before and I was somewhat feeling confident in what Executive Auto Shippers had to offer. I went online, talked to a bunch of brokers who gave me different prices and Executive Auto Shippers popped up and had plenty of good reviews and with a decent price. I really liked the person who booked it all for me. I'm very happy that she took her time without many frustrations to explain everything to me. That was awesome for me.

I was there when the vehicle got picked up and everything was very smooth. The guy called me and I met him at the closest pen parking space. He was a very pleasant guy, took the time, and explained the sheet for me and marked the vehicle and the scratches that were on it. It went fine and was as I expected. Then another family member was there when the car got dropped off. The experience was reliable, competitive as far as prices, and honest.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a Corvette out of Illinois. It was in Wheeling from Bill Stasek Chevrolet and I live in Orlando. They suggested Executive Auto Shippers so we had it shipped home through them. The transport organizer was good. The driver called me when he picked the car up and said that he would call when he left Chicago, and he did. He called again and told me he was in Jacksonville heading this way. He called again and offered the late-night or early morning drop the next day. I said I can come up and he can drop it. But he just dropped it off in the median of the highway in front of my house, which is 30-foot wide. We had pretty good contact with driver the whole time. The entire shipping process took 5 days and we were pleased. Overall, everybody knew what was going on and was very professional and informative. Everything went smoothly as planned. I will use them again.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could be of help. Enjoy the west coast and thanks for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: March 2, 2017

I was moving from New York to California and I found Executive Auto Shippers on the transport network. I got some response on my quote from them and then I checked their reviews and found some good ones. The quote was a little bit on the higher side plus a $100. I was told that if I go less, my chances are that my shipment would not be picked up by the transporter. I have done some moving in the past so, I'm convinced by their arguments that the $100 extra would definitely be beneficial. The car was delivered in good shape and the driver also had to take some extra hardship to deliver my car due to inclement weather. There's a slight delay by a day or two but he made it. As far as work on this is concerned, they did suitably well and I have no issues. Luckily, at the end of the day, it was a perfect job.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Good to hear that you not only had a great shipping experience but that you have a running vehicle again! Thanks for choosing us.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

I had a non-operable truck at a dealership in Ohio and I needed it transported to my home in Michigan. But it was more than a four-hour trip, so I looked at the reviews and found that Executive Auto seemed to be more consistent and they had way more reviews than the other companies. When I called them, they let me know how much the cost would be. It was accurate and comparable to some of the other companies that provide the same service. Then they called me, arranged for the transportation, and the payment was really easy. They told me the driver's name and number. He called me immediately when he picked up the car and when he was a few hours away. He seemed like the nicest guy in the world. Also when I left the car in Ohio, it wasn't running, but magically it ran when I got it home. Whatever he did, he got the vehicle started and drove it off the truck into my yard. All in all, I love Executive Auto Shippers and they did a very good job.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Your satisfaction is what we strive for, especially if there's been an issue. We're glad to hear Betty took good care of you! Thanks for choosing us.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

Betty ** was amazing. My car door was dented during transport and Betty helped me resolve the issue every step of the way to make sure all the repairs and costs were taken care of. She was very helpful! Thank you Betty.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

No surprises - exactly how car shipping should be. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle and enjoy the warmer weather!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2017

I had a Mercedes SY-50 shipped from Iowa to Scottsdale, Arizona by Executive Auto Shippers LLC. The quote that I got for free was reasonable and the actual charge was right on it. The carrier driver was very professional and always on time for pick up and delivery. Also, the car was in excellent shape when I received it. Overall, they were very professional and I was very pleased with their service.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Wonderful to hear that Melissa gave you such great service the first time that you used her again. We'll make sure to pass this along and thanks for choosing us again!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

We've used Executive Auto twice this year. The first time was when we moved my son's car from Austin, Texas to Breckenridge. Second was, since my son was moving to Minnesota to go to college, we needed his vehicle shipped from Breckenridge, Colorado to Denver. We find them reliable, because we had another shipper before but they had our cars sitting in a tow lot for four weeks with no indication of a ship time even though we already paid for it. That's why we went to ConsumerAffairs' website and learned what to look for.

The first time, I used their free quote option but the second time, I contacted Melissa, the same lady that I talked to before, and she gave me a quote again. She was great, very quick to respond to emails and phone calls, easy to work with and we didn't have any problems. They picked up the car, we paid our deposit, they delivered the car where it needed to go, and then we paid the driver. We didn't have any issues and it was all within the timeframe. We had a great experience with them and I would definitely recommend going through Melissa and Executive Auto.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Hearing you were well taken care of is fantastic. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I bought a car out-of-state and had it shipped by Executive Auto Shippers. They gave me a fair price when I asked for a quote. The transport organizer was good, took care of everything, and guided me through the process. Also, if she didn't answer the call and I left her a message, she'd usually call me back within an hour. My car was picked up on a Thursday and we got it on a Saturday. It was great working with Executive.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We are definitely live people and glad to hear you felt the transport went well. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I bought, in Florida, a Nissan Frontier to replace a truck, up in Lincoln, Nebraska, that's too large for the garage. I then needed to move the Nissan Frontier to Lincoln, Nebraska and I wasn't going to be looking around too much for transport companies. But I wanted to know who could do it quickest and transport the car within a reasonable amount of time.

I went with Executive Auto Shippers because my son does some work like advertisements for them and I also looked them up on the internet. I thought the quote they gave me was better and it was. The transport organizer let me know it was $200 down and luckily, we got a local guy, from Nebraska, who doesn't live too far from my son who lives in Lincoln, to come down to Florida and pick up the other one. The transport organizer then let me know the guy's name and the guy showed up, loaded the car up and knew what he was doing. He was a young guy and wasn't going to fall asleep. He drove around during the snowstorm and the car arrived in Nebraska without any trouble or holes in it. It was all good and it worked fine. Executive Auto did what they were supposed to. They're humanoids.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad to hear we lived up to your expectations. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I found Executive Auto on ConsumerAffairs. I did some research online and everybody's remarks were great. Executive Auto lived up to my expectations and I was very happy. Customer service was excellent and the shipping service came through with everything they promised. It was awesome and my car wasn't even dirty when it got delivered. I paid for hard top deal and my car was as clean as when I put it in the truck. There wasn't even dust on it and it went cross country from California to Florida. They deal with luxury vehicles and my car's a Lexus plus there were two Ferraris in the truck. And there was neither a scratch nor a dent on my car. Also, I was told that I could leave up to a $100 of stuff in the trunk which I did and everything was there.

Their reps were amazing and they let me know along the way about everything that was going on and where my car would be. Britney was the person I dealt with at Executive and she always emailed me back and always called. They also gave me the driver's name and phone number. I would contact him and he would call me back. He was great. He told us to call him when we land. We landed at 1:00 AM and he delivered the car at 2:30 AM. They also have very good fees. I would 150% use them again and recommend them.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Good to hear you didn't have any issues with your transport. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I'm at college and I needed my car here from across the country. Executive Auto Shippers' reviews were good and they had the certification. I got a free quote and it was quick and a good one that was comparable. I was able to get a hold of the transport organizer easily. The process took about a week and the carrier driver was on schedule.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad it all went smoothly. Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

I started looking up Executive Auto and a gal called from there. She was very nice and the price she gave me sounded like a fair price. They picked up my car, sent it to where I was going to and picked it up on the other end. My transport organizer was Vlad and if he wasn't there when I called he called me right back. So it all worked out good. The driver was great too. And my car showed up in one piece and I'd use them again.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thanks for letting us know; we'll check in with that carrier. We're glad to hear that otherwise, your shipment went well. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!
Update 2/27:

Update about the carrier - we checked with the carrier about your pick up. A lot of times to be able to get as close to your home as possible, carriers will send a smaller trailer to pick up a vehicle to be taken to the larger carrier. As for the straps, this type of securing is called a 2-Point Strap System. Under the requirements for the FMCSA, it is item 393.128 CFR and completely safe for your vehicle. We hope this clears up any confusion or concern.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

I had my car shipped 'cause I was moving across the country. Shipping companies offered just as much as everyone else did but Executive Auto was half the price of everyone else. I had another company quote me almost $1,200 and Executive Auto quoted me $800. And I'm like, "Yeah, I'm gonna do the $800!" Transport was really good. The girl who I was working with was super friendly and she kept up to date with me. She was very good at communication, with phone call and email.

Our driver was pretty great, as well. He called me the day before and then I called him a couple of days before my car’s supposed to be dropped off to get an idea of when it would be. And he said he’ll call me the next day which he did. He dropped my car off a lot earlier than I thought it would be, which was fine. And it was still at a convenient time for me. The condition of the car came back fine. It was dirty from being on the back of the trailer. There wasn't any damage done to it except for a couple scratches, but they're not like anything. My car already has damaged paint job so it didn't matter. But otherwise, everything was fine.

The only thing that really set me off at the very beginning was when the gentlemen picked up my car with a pick-up truck and a trailer which made me feel quite uncomfortable because they were putting my car on the back of a trailer with two tow straps and that was it. I was told that it was gonna be the transport carrier that was picking up my vehicle, and it ended up being a guy with a truck and trailer. But I felt better after my car was actually on the road.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Profile