4.76/5

Looking for an auto transporter?

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

With our top-rated, award winning service, you can know your vehicle is being transported by professionals. Cross country move to snowbird or classic car to daily driven vehicle, your car will receive the same level of auto transport service. With not one but two guarantees, you can have peace of mind throughout the shipping process:

One Price Guarantee- Know what you’re paying and never worry about hidden fees or unexpected charges. The price we quote is the price you pay.

Car Rental Guarantee- You won’t be stranded if we’re not on time. You’ll be reimbursed for a rental car from Enterprise until we arrive, no limit.

Offering a variety of services from enclosed, overseas, and military move assistance (PCS), we’re a well-rounded car transport company. We can even ship your motorcycles, ATVs, and personal water crafts.

We’ve provided reliable auto transport service since 2009. Our focus is on integrity, reliability, and, most importantly, customer satisfaction. For more info or a free quote, visit our website.

View More View More

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1485 Executive Auto Shippers LLC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I needed to ship a high value car from the Northeast to Florida. I found Executive Auto Shippers online and liked their reviews so I called them. The entire experience was excellent. I worked with Lori who handled every detail in a friendly and professional manner. They found an enclosed truck within a day and my car was in Florida a week later. The driver was courteous and professional but mostly he was very careful! The car arrived in perfect condition. I would use them again and highly recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

I used Executive Auto Shippers to transport my car from Texas to Maine for a move. They had better communication and a better reputation based on reviews compared to another company I looked at. The quote was high but they seem to have a guarantee which seems more reliable. I communicated mostly over email with the transport organizer and the whole transport took about 7 days. The vehicle was great upon its arrival.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

The pricing that Executive Auto Shippers gave me was good and they were American so I chose them. I liked the transport organizer a lot. Originally, I wasn't gonna transport my husband's car but I did anyway and they upped mine by $50. And then, they couldn't get it within the five-day-window so I had to pay a $150 to put my car to a terminal. However, they didn't get picked up there for another week so I had to do a rent a car which cost me about $600. Executive Auto Shippers was great. They were competitive with pricing and the transport organizer was really honest and really knowledgeable. And when things didn't work out, she went to her manager. Also, the delivery driver was awesome. It was just logistics and timing that wasn't awesome, which is fine. I just had to get my car there quicker, but that wasn't their fault. Overall, it was a good experience. It cost quite a bit more than what I had anticipated but I would absolutely recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

I did some research and looked into a few auto shipping companies online. I wasn't real impressed with some of the companies I contacted but I emailed and I got good responses from Executive. I liked them over other companies that didn't seem as reputable. The organizer was excellent. Every question I asked them was answered. Our experiences all around were just no problem.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I moved cross country and needed to ship a Mercedes SUV. My moving company, which I’ve used before, told me they use Executive and they’ve been happy with them. That made me feel more comfortable going with Executive. But the process was a little bit hectic in terms of setting up and figuring out the logistics. The transport organizer was dealing with the fact that I was moving and leaving and who was gonna be in town. In addition to that, I live in Washington, D.C. where it’s very tight and you can't bring big trucks. So there was back and forth with trying to figure out where the SUV was gonna be picked up and when it would be picked up so that somebody would be in town to hand it off and that I would be in California to pick it up. It was frustrating but the transport organizer was trying to help me out.

The driver was good though and he ended up being ahead of schedule, so Executive made sure that I was gonna be in town. The guy called the day before and when on the morning when I was to pick up my SUV. He pulled down on my street in Los Angeles and said my street was really tight but he was around the corner, which was totally fine. Also, the car had no damage. In the end, while the quote was slightly higher than the other companies, I was charged what I was quoted and I had a very positive experience with Executive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers was great. We looked at reviews in all kinds of places and they came out among the top four. The guy I worked with was fantastic. He contacted me and knew what was going on. He had to have a delay but he called and told me. He was there when he said he was gonna be there and he delivered when he said he was gonna deliver. It’s fabulous. Also, everything was exactly as I paid for.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I was moving and was shipping my vehicle from Illinois to South Carolina. I looked into different transport companies and booked something two months out with another company. The person I dealt with said that he'd call me three weeks before I moved, but I didn’t hear from him. I called him and he said that they didn’t go to South Carolina, but they’d send the vehicle to Atlanta which is two and a half hours from where I am. I said that it was not gonna work so I was scrambling to find somebody else. I went online, read reviews, and found Executive Auto Shippers. They got outstanding reviews, so I went with them.

My initial call with Executive was 50-minutes and the woman that I spoke with was phenomenal. She explained to me the process, how long they’ve been in business, and walked me through everything step by step. The quote they gave me was also accurate to the penny and the delivery was awesome. I shipped two cars and it was spot on. The delivery driver was great as well and told when he was gonna be here to the second. Everything was fabulous and it was a great experience to the point where I’ve recommended the company to somebody else. And if I ever have to ship a car again, Executive Auto Shippers is the first company I would pick.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers was prompt, had a better response and competitive price compared to four transport services that I've looked into. Our experience with them was the easiest part of our move in terms of coordinating and getting our stuff across multiple states. It was a very smooth and easy process. The quote that they gave me was accurate and there was no change to the cost.

They had direct communication by phone and email so it was pretty easy to get ahold of them. The rep had a lot of one-on-one contact to help coordinate people in both places that put the car on the trailer and picked the car up off the trailer. Their truck drivers called me. One picked the cars up, and he was accurate to when he was making the delivery and he called me in advance. Then I had someone else at the delivery point to get the cars off the trailer and he was very good about communicating too. I received my vehicle in good condition. It got dirty on the highway but the driver said that's probably the case.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I looked at six different transport companies and I liked Executive Auto Shippers' reviews. Their transport organizer was quick and knowledgeable. The quote was kept within all of the other quotes that I have been looking at and at a reasonable amount of time. Everything went smoothly and I would definitely recommend Executive Auto Shippers.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I just bought a Jeep and I had to have it shipped from Baton Rouge of Louisiana up to upstate New York, Rochester. Since a lot of shipping companies have ratings, I looked at the top ones and just started making some calls. I’ve contacted five to six transport companies, looked at price differences and time of arrangement, and in time made my decision. When I contacted Executive Auto Shippers, I spoke to a girl named Melissa and she was extremely helpful and friendly. She answered all the questions too.

The vehicle showed up sooner than we anticipated which was even greater. I had corresponded with the driver via text and he was always responding back. He even said that if we can't meet at that time, he can spend the night and deliver the Jeep the next day. He was very accommodating and nice. I was out of town when the Jeep got delivered but my wife and my father-in-law were here. The driver got to pull up in front of the house, drove the Jeep out of the trailer, drove it down the driveway and handed all the paperwork over. My wife then gave him cash and off he went.

In addition, the quote provided was exactly what they said and surprisingly, the vehicle ended up being in a closed container, which they didn’t think they were gonna be able to do because of the size of the Jeep. It is an old one and had big tires and a lift kit on it, and so it was supposed to be in an open carrier. I also paid for an open carrier and using a closed carrier is worth more money, so Executive Auto Shippers really took care of me. They did a wonderful job and there was no complexity to it.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I looked at a lot of different transport companies when I was moving. I went with a different company but they let me down so I switched and Executive shipped for me from California to Texas. I did the transaction online then their transport organizer texted me a bit to confirm. It all worked out and they got the job done. The delivery drivers showed up and let me know they were there. I went out and after a 10 minute talk, I have my car. It was a good experience and it went as expected.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

We’ve shipped cars with Executive even before and they have good service. They were very receptive, efficient and had good pricing. They set it up and scheduled everything. The driver then was the one who we have to contact as far as meeting up to get the vehicle. Communication was either via email or cell phone. They would usually remind us a day before they would do the delivery. If we have a need to ship vehicles in the future, I’d be sure to get a hold of Executive.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I was moving cross-country from Knoxville to California. I looked at the prices of other companies and Executive was one of the higher quotes that I’ve received but considering the customer service and the delivery, I decided to go with them. Their transport organizer was very responsive. The delivery was great and the vehicle was in perfect condition when it arrived. I was very satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Executive Auto. They were informative and pleasant to talk to. They were upfront about everything too, so I went with them. I shipped my vehicle from California to Minnesota through them and the process was very smooth and easy. There was an issue, the transporter’s truck broke down and they would be delayed, which they called and they let us know. That was fine and they coordinated everything. When the truck was about to reach the destination, they called and set up a time as well. So, it was good. The delivery of the vehicle was smooth too. They came in. They pulled up and opened up the trailer. The guy was really nice, courteous, professional, signed the papers and pretty straightforward. Took 10 minutes and there was also no damage to the vehicle because it was enclosed. I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Our transport organizer was Cassandra. She was really easy to work with and she was right on the money. Executive Auto Shippers is wasn’t the most expensive out there nor was it the least expensive but their quote was definitely accurate as per agreed upon. Delivery was pretty easy too. I was working that day and then the driver called me. I told him that I’d show up at a certain time at my house, which was a couple of hours after he initially contacted me that day. By the time I got there, the car was unloaded and he was pretty much ready for me to check the car out. My car showed up just as agreed upon and pretty much mint condition as I bought it. This was my first stab at using a car transport company and it worked out just fine.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I’m in the army and I was moving across the country. I looked at a dozen of different transport companies before I went with Executive. I did a thorough search on the companies and came up with a rating scheme based on the criteria I listed. Executive had the top score and they have consistent reviews across all the different platforms: Yelp, Google, Consumer, BBB and the Auto Transport Review Center. Melissa, their transport organizer, was great. When I’ve been getting bounced around, I was told that if she wasn’t available, she had a person that I can work with, which was also consistent. They were easy to talk to, and very responsive, which I appreciated.

Finding a transporter took a week and when the vehicle was shipped, it took them five days to deliver which was quicker than I thought. The driver called me the day he was coming for the pick up. We did an assessment of the vehicle's condition then he talked about the next steps. He said that he would get in touch with me once he got to the location. In terms of the location, we played it by ear because it really depended on if his vehicle could fit in the area. When he got there, he gave me the location's description and I knew exactly where he was and I got the car. The place was not the safest because it was the median of the highway, but it worked out.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I was moving a vehicle 500 miles or so. I had a recommendation for a different company but I chose Executive. It had a very good rating on Angie’s and also, it was located in the Midwest and that was where I was moving the car. The quote I got was fine and the delivery of the vehicle was excellent. The delivery took about 36 hours although that was because there was bad weather in the process. The people at the company were excellent and very thorough in explaining things. The driver was very communicative so it was a very good experience all the way around. I would recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

We were relocating and used Executive Auto to ship a Toyota Prius and a Toyota RAV4 from Virginia to Arizona. Prior to using Executive, I looked at three different transport companies but the recommendations for Executive Auto Shippers were better and there was an availability problem for one of the companies. The schedule could've been more convenient but it worked out. We had been hoping that the vehicles could be picked up at a certain time but because of unnecessary windows, that wasn't possible. That should have been mutually managed and they should have enlisted some other help to make it all work.

The transport took only two and a half days. The driver wound up arriving earlier than I had thought, which caused some problems with the delivery because the person who was receiving the vehicles wasn't ready for him to be there that early. Other than that, the cost and the help I got from the transport organizer were fine.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

We were moving more than 2,800 miles to the West Coast, so we sought a transport service to ship our vehicle. We looked at three transport companies, then we went with Executive Auto Shippers since somebody who had used them before recommended them. The transport organizer we worked with was great. I compared the prices of shipping from two different states and these were the same. They told me to let them know the exact date for the shipping, so that's what I did. The time frame was flexible and we had a window of a day, so that worked out perfectly for us, although sometimes we would like to be planners and have everything down to the minute and it was hard to let go of that.

The communication with the driver was good. But the delivery was a little tighter and closer in time than we thought it would be. It was within an hour, rather than a little bit before, but that was fine. When our vehicle arrived, its condition was the same as before the shipping. It needed to be washed but that's normal. Compared to the final cost of the service, the quote that they gave me initially was accurate. On the whole, I had a good experience with Executive.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I was moving and I had to have my Porsche and Toyota shipped from Florida to Colorado. I checked five transport companies and I got Executive Auto Shippers' services because of the good reviews for a relatively good price. The quote they gave was fair enough but I wish it was less expensive. But then, the service I got was great. The transport company they found, ER, was great to work with. The driver and the dispatcher were fantastic as well and we had great communication. However, it would have been nice to have a better view in the pickup window and for it to be a little bit narrower than the five days. I was given a five-day pick-up window but they came right on the first day so I had to let go of the cars three days earlier than I wanted to, but it worked out in the end.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Executive Auto Shippers' response and customer service gave them the edge over the other companies. They were helpful. The final cost was exactly what the quote was and although they are certainly not the cheapest, the cost was reasonable. The guy who delivered my vehicle was great. They only gave me an hour's notice, which was short, but they had no problem waiting around until I could get there. Moreover, the vehicle was exactly like I left it.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I had to transport a vehicle from California to Washington and I was checking a few transportation online and took Executive because of the reviews. The rep gave details of how the company will work. I was looking for an exact date when my vehicle will be picked, but she explained that it will be any one of the five working days from the starting date when I pay. And although the experience with delivering my vehicle was good, I don't know why the driver said that it was difficult to come through. There was a way from the freeway that directly went to my apartment. He said that he cannot come to that road, it will be traffic and it will be difficult for him. In the end, he asked me to come two miles far from the parking area where I needed to pick up my car. Still, I had a good experience with Executive. The initial quote they offered was decent and it was the same cost that they charged. Also, the condition of the vehicle was the same as when I gave it.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

We were moving and Executive Auto Shippers helped transport my car 1,000 miles. I looked at one other company that I had done business with two or three times in the past, but they let me down. They were rather inexpensive and no trucker picked my car up when we need it to have it picked up so we called Executive Auto Shippers, which was a little more expensive. However, the quote was the exact cost of the service. The transport organizers were excellent! They were the best. With the holiday, everybody had gotten concerned, including me when the time was right. Everybody buckled down and we had gotten it done. It was give and take on both ends and they left us with a warm feeling, so it was good.

We left behind the car for three weeks and with their excellent service, we were able to get it here. Not really in a timely fashion but we were very understanding and more considerate as the move happened over a holiday. The driver was really nice, cordial and had gotten the work done. We had third-party helpers because we had to leave California. The third-party in California had to take care of the pick up for us and the driver was really nice about that and very considerate to those people. The driver ended up being our neighbor here. I'm not sure how Executive Auto Shippers found him but he was coming here and it worked out really well. The vehicle didn't fall off the truck and had only gotten dirty. Executive Auto Shippers bent over backwards for us and accepted some of the cost and I really appreciate that.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I was getting rid of an extra vehicle so I shipped it to my kids on the East Coast. There were five transport companies I looked at and Executive Auto Shippers was the one that called me back. Working with their transport organizer went smooth but there was a hiccup in the pick-up. The timing got screwed up. It went from afternoon to late afternoon then to evening. They finally said they’ll pick up the car sometime between 9:00 and 10:00 that night. However, we moved them off till the next day because I wasn’t gonna be able to be there and I didn’t feel comfy having my 20-year old daughter meet some stranger with a vehicle. Then upon delivery, my kids took possession, paid the shipper and everything was good. Overall, the quote that Executive gave me was competitive and up for what I got out of it. It also didn’t change in the end.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I moved and I had to ship a small BMW SUV from Tampa to San Francisco. Executive Auto Shippers had good online reviews and while their quote wasn't the lowest, it was very competitive. It took 8 days to transport my SUV. It actually came a day earlier than I had been told and there were no damages. All in all, the service I received from Executive was good and the driver was great.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I needed to ship a Porsche across the country and I looked at two different transport companies. The quote that Executive Auto Shippers provided was $300 more than the next guy that I was talking to, but it was worth spending a few hundred dollars more to get what you've been promised. That is why I continue to use them. I still paid it just to get the car when I wanted to get it and without any hassle. I used Executive in the past and this was the fourth time I used them. I've dealt with other companies that were lower, but it was always a pain in the neck. It’s always riffraff and lies, and the car is gonna show up when the car doesn't show up.

I had a car shipped last year from Executive and their cost has gone up dramatically in a year. I paid 1,100 bucks last year and it was 1,600 this year so $500 is a considerable amount. I was a little troubled by that and I know rules and regulations requiring drivers to sleep has something to do with it. However, everybody got more expensive and it wasn't just Executive. There was no damage to the vehicle and the driver was great. The time frame was perfect too.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My father was giving a vehicle to my daughter, so we needed a transport service to ship it all the way across the country, from North Carolina to Oregon. I did a lot of research and after I had looked at eight to ten transport companies, we decided to go with Executive Auto Shippers primarily because they had good reviews. But they weren't the cheapest. The second quote that I got from them was higher than the first one. I had been doing my research so by the time I booked with them I was outside the initial quote window and the price had gone up by 100 bucks, and I wish it hadn’t. Melissa, the transport organizer that I worked with there was great. She was very responsive, professional and helpful. She gave good details and was very good at responding to emails.

My daughter said that the driver was very nice and he stayed in touch with her and let her know where he was gonna be, and that all went well with the delivery. She also said that the vehicle was in great shape when it arrived. The service was expensive, but it was worth the cost to have the vehicle get there in good shape and not have to deal with any issues. I was very pleased with the service and I would definitely recommend Executive to others.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I wanted to ship my sports car from Houston to North Carolina and Executive Auto Shippers was the only one who would work with my time. I called them up and they said they could deliver or pick up and deliver within my allotted time frame. They called me right at the start, took the car, and it was in North Carolina. It was quick and easy and they were stunning how fast they were. Also, the reps I worked with were great and I loved them. Their drivers were pros. It was an excellent experience and I think I personally got lucky and that somebody had a transport that already had a car on it that was heading my way and I happened to pick up on it. If a friend of mine asks me about Executive, I would tell them that they are a good company and they should go for them.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I moved here in Ithaca and wanted my car here. My cousin used Executive Auto Shippers' service before so I also went with them. My experience went well. However, the quote given to me was a little higher than the other companies. Still, the final cost was accurate with what they have given me in the beginning. Also, the communication with the driver was very good. He was courteous as well. The timeframe met my expectations and the vehicle arrived in good condition.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I was relocating from Texas to New Jersey, so I needed a transport service. I did some research and the reviews were plentiful and very positive, so I decided Executive Auto Shippers was my best bet for getting the car here safely and on time. I called a few weeks before it was picked up, talked to a customer service rep, and explained my situation with them. I filled out an order form or something to that effect and wired up a deposit. I was given a window of when it would be picked up and when it would be expected to be delivered to my destination in Jersey.

Then, I was called a couple of weeks later and confirmed that a driver had been found and would be picking it up at this time, on this date, and it should be in Jersey between two days. They got here earlier than expected and then we paid the remainder of the balance upon delivery. The car was picked up on Thursday and it got here on the following Tuesday. I will recommend Executive. They were forthright and the price was fair. They were prompt with their correspondence with me and they answered all my questions appropriately and were helpful in the transition.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC expert review by Lauren Fix

Executive Auto Shippers was founded in 2009 by experienced auto shipping professionals. It offers both domestic and international auto shipping services.

• Classic car service: Vintage vehicle enthusiasts who want to move a classic car can do so without worrying about the risk of damage.

• Boat and motorcycle service: Customers can get boats, motorcycles and off-road vehicles from one place to another.

• International shipping: Executive Auto Vehicles ships from one country to another or even across continents.

• Choice of services: Customers can get vehicles shipped in enclosed or unenclosed transporters and can choose the service that best meets their needs.

• Door to door: Dropping off and receiving a shipped vehicle is simple, as this company offers door-to-door service instead of requiring customers to leave the vehicle in a parking lot.

• Best for: Car collectors, families who are moving and car owners with special requirements.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
    Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Information