toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Thank you for such kind words! We are so glad to hear your experience went so well. What you described is what we truly strive for. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: March 17, 2017

I wish more companies were like Executive Auto Shippers. They're great, good people, excellent service, very professional, and really took care of the customer. They answered the phone and called back if I leave a message. They stuck with me right up to the point when I picked up my car and then followed up to make sure everything went well. I wish people were as courteous as them and followed up like them. Everything is on paper but if all of a sudden the customer has got to deviate because of travel or a problem getting the car one place or another, they work with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was shipping my daughter's vehicle to California because she's out of the country for another year and we were giving it to her cousin as a graduation gift. My sister-in-law looked into different shipping companies and gave us Executive Auto Shippers and two others. Their prices were pretty similar, but Executive was more prompt with their response so we chose them. When the car was picked up, the gentleman called us saying he is ready to pick up the car but we were still on our way home. He's started questioning and he was a little rude and I told him that. It turned out it was for someone else and he was embarrassed by it. He apologized, picked up the car, it arrived and there were no issues. The process took about a couple of weeks and it was a good experience. Everything worked out as planned and I would use them again. Executive would be a good choice for a prompt and cost-effective service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We lived in Vermont and we were moving to San Francisco, California. We were moving two vehicles all the way across, but we got it in stages. So my wife's car, a Toyota Rav 4, went from upstate New York and then a few days later mine went from Washington, D.C. where my mom is and then we flew out of DC. Initially, I went on Angie's List and Executive Auto Shippers was in there and they have a lot of good reviews. Then when I contacted Executive Auto they seemed very responsive but their quote wasn't the cheapest. But it just seemed very reasonable and professional.

The transport organizers were helpful and everything they said about how the work would happen was helpful too. They set up the two different guys with the trucks and they both came on the early side. For my wife's car, the carrier driver was a very nice and reasonable guy. He was ready to deliver the day we were arriving and he also got in quicker than the estimated time, but then our flight out of Dulles Airport in Virginia was seriously delayed by 12 hours and we didn't know. We were at the airport and they said it was going to be an hour, then it became a couple of hours. So we had to contact the driver and we ended up doing the transfer at 1:00 in the morning at a place near the airport. That was fine with me, but the poor guy had to wait. I just gave him a good sized tip and hopefully, it all worked out for him. If I had to do it again I wouldn't have any hesitation in contacting Executive Auto to do this.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were very pleased with our experience with Executive. The driver was very careful, prompt, did a good job and communicated well with us. My brother-in-law had used them before as well as several other companies but was not satisfied with the latter. So when we had the need to ship our auto, he recommended Executive to us. Aside from one phone conversation, all my communication with them was via email. We had a couple of special requests and they were accommodated. The organizer gave me the contact information for the driver, which was very helpful, so we could stay in touch with him on the day he was picking up the car and the day he was gonna deliver the car. It all went very smoothly.

The biggest challenge however, regardless who you use, is coordinating the pick-up and the drop-off time. Unless you have a trusted family member or a friend, you’re probably not gonna be at both ends because the guys who drive these transports make really much better time than the average person does. You have to really think about that before you plan this out.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving from California to New York and needed to ship my vehicle. Executive Auto Shippers have good reviews on the internet so I went with them. I got a free quote and it was very competitive. Their organizer was very responsive and they contacted me every few weeks. The whole process took about a month, and then it took them 10 days from the pick up to the day it arrived. Overall, it was quick and professional.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had driven from Houston to L.A. and I didn’t want to drive back. I had read the reviews and Executive Auto had the best reviews. I called them and got a quote but I did everything online. They called me on the same day when I booked it, so they scheduled me for the next day in the morning right away. It was very easy. They called me for everything so that’s great. The carrier driver came by to check the car for any damage on my car, took pictures, made notes, and then they loaded it into the truck. Then when they arrived here, the car was clean, which was surprising to me. But they also arrived early. Other than that, everything was better than I expected. It was very fast. They got my car in two days coming from L.A and I was very happy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Executive Auto Shippers LLC?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving to Salt Lake City from Atlanta with my husband, so I needed to ship the vehicle as soon as possible. We were looking at legit businesses and Executive Auto Shippers had great reviews. It was a little overpriced, but it worked out okay. We were able to trust the transport organizer and the carrier driver came on time and it was all very smooth, though it was scary at some point because we wouldn't know until either before or on the day of delivery whether a carrier driver has been assigned or not. It took four days from pickup to delivery, and I had my car the very next day that I came here. I'm very happy with the service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had to move to California for my internship, so I had to ship my car from Indiana. One of my friends recommended Executive Auto Shippers because he had shipped with them a couple of months ago and he had a great experience. They gave me a free quote which is great but pricey. However, with the service that I received, I was happy. It was a great experience and I loved talking to the people from Executive Auto Shippers. They were quick in responding back with emails or getting my signatures for documents and finding a shipper as well. The carrier driver also told me the exact date when he would deliver me the car and he called me in the morning to tell that he would be delivering the car on the exact date that he told me. I shipped my car a couple of days before I took a flight and then the same day when I landed, I got my car out so I didn’t have to get a rental car. That saved me a lot of money.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I took a new job and moved from Brooklyn to Austin. I needed to ship my vehicle and decided to use Executive Auto Shippers because their price was the most competitive. The quote I was given was good and the transport organizer and carrier driver were helpful, too. It took three days for me to receive my vehicle. It was a great experience and I've also used Executive Auto Shippers twice now.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We live in the Boston area and my son goes to Texas Christian University down in Fort Worth. He's been down there a couple of years and he has an internship so he needed his car this summer. On the TCU parent page, Executive Auto Shippers LLC had a recommendation and a lot of students use it. We've moved quite a bit for my husband's job so I'm familiar with shipping autos. We've had auto shippers that have been not so great, but I don't have any complaints with Executive Auto Shippers. Everything was great with the transport organizer and the carrier driver.

In the past, it's happened to us with corporate moving that something was wrong with the vehicle. So with this shipping, my husband flew down to Fort Worth to receive the car because he wanted to make sure it was fine and it was. If we ever need the car to come back to Boston, I would use Executive Auto Shippers again. Also, I went back to that school parent page to say that I had used them and that they were good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving and I chose Executive Auto Shippers to ship my vehicle based on Google searches and reviews. The quote they gave me was very competitive. The transport organizer was very professional and efficient. Also, the carrier driver was excellent and was even ahead of time. He had my vehicle at the destination before I even got there, so it was waiting for me when I got there. He delivered it within a day, while I took three days to get there myself. Executive Auto Shippers did a well done, professional job and I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I moved to a new city across the country and used Executive Auto Shippers based on Angie's List recommendation. Their quote was good compared to what I had from other companies and it's around the same price but seemed to be a lot cheaper. Communication was a lot easier with them versus other companies too. My interactions with the transport organizer and the carrier drivers were good and had no issues. The drivers were very courteous and helpful and in both places we lived. It was helpful that they were able to get the car to us so we didn’t have to meet anywhere else. The process took about 3 days on the first car and the second car was about 5 days. Executive was great and I'd recommend them to anybody.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought a vehicle on the East Coast and had to ship it to California. The Executive Auto Shippers' customer service seemed to be the best when I talked to them on the phone. The quote I received was good and was on the lower side which was one of the reasons I went with them. Then the carrier driver was awesome and a very nice guy. He met me exactly when I wanted. Everything was fantastic.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a car outside of Chicago and it was the only car in the country that had almost every feature I wanted. I live in San Francisco so I had it shipped over. Executive Auto Shippers’ cost was a third of most competitors. And unlike other companies that would use storage facilities along the way, Executive does a direct route of shipment. They switch on and off the cars off the carriers, but they don't take the car off and store it in a shipping facility for a few days until they get a few cars from there and to another point.

They helped to squelch my fears of shipping a very expensive car. There are a lot of people on the review site who has had a problem but the site had a very detailed history of the number of interactions they've had with Executive Auto Shippers. The initial interactions with their organizer were all positive but I was put in contact with a person but it was tough to get a hold of the person who was delivering the cars. I had a feeling that he was on the road and talking to many different parties and he's on the phone a lot. He didn't have a receptionist or a secretary to handle his scheduling.

He was also a day and a half late. But in the big scheme of things, that wasn't a big deal. He delivered the car unscratched and in great condition. He was very fast to take it off and have the paperwork all set up. The only concern was trying to get a hold of him during the transport. But nothing bad happened out of the whole experience and, overall, it was very positive. Overall, I'm very happy with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was relocating and saw that Executive Auto Shippers had good ratings on ConsumerAffairs. It’s expensive to ship your car but the quote I received from them was in line with all the other prices and it was fine. The organizer was friendly, and not shady like a lot of shady dudes out there. Also, the driver was very honest, reliable, pleasant, trustworthy, and careful with the vehicle. The entire process took one week and it was absolutely the best experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving from one coast to the other and chose Executive Auto Shippers mainly for their very good price. The one before them quoted me a price but it turned out that there was another charge that the guy thought I'd knew about but I didn't. But the broker that I dealt with at Executive Auto was very good at communicating with me and he was upfront with everything. And I even asked him about additional charges and he said, "nope this is it." I also got lucky with the carrier driver because he was good. He got a little lost but it was no problem. Everything was good and I had a great experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a car that I bought in Missouri and I needed to move it to my mom's house in North Carolina. Executive Auto Shippers had an equal price with others but the transport organizer was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, professional, and she let me do it at my own pace because I told her I was getting several quotes and I haven't made a decision. There was still no pressure every time I talked to her and asked her additional questions. She always told me to call her back right away until everything was good. Norman, the carrier driver, was friendly and punctual. I would use them again if I needed to transport a car.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was moving from New Jersey to Tulsa, Oklahoma, and Executive Auto Shippers was recommended to me by someone in my church. I called up and the interaction I had with the rep was effortless. The driver of the carrier was great and on time. The vehicle transport took about four days, and I was surprised that it wasn't that long. I was very pleased with them. They were professional and it was such an easy process. If I ever need to do that again, I would certainly choose Executive. They were really wonderful and absolutely met my expectations.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to move a car from one state to another which is about 1,600 miles. Executive Auto Shippers was recommended to me by someone that had used them a couple of times. I also called around to several other transport companies to get a bid since the cost was also a deciding factor I went with Executive Auto Shippers. We exchanged a lot of emails and talked on the phone a couple of times. Then as the time got closer for the car to be delivered to me, there was a little more contact.

The driver of the semi that delivered to me was really on top of things. They came from a very highly populated area and they had to pick up some other cars on the way. They picked the car up at my son’s house, they knew the situation behind the car and they could not have been more accommodating. The driver also called me to tell me where he was so I got off work to meet him. They delivered the car within that timeframe that they quoted which was not quite seven days. They did an excellent job and I want to highly praise them. Executive Auto Shippers is more of the scheduler to me and they sublease the shipping to other companies. In my case, they picked a good provider and I would recommend them to a friend. As a suggestion, Executive Auto can do most of the scheduling just right online like a chat with an agent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed to ship a car to Atlanta and Executive Auto Shippers has the best price and overall condition. Also, the quote I was given was the best one of those I have received. It was very positive with the organizer, but the driver on the day of the pickup was several hours late than when he said he would be there. It took him 24 hours to pick the vehicle up from when he said he was gonna do. He was also about a day late from what he originally said during delivery as well. But the lady that I worked with was very nice and helpful. Other than timing concerns, it was an overall very positive experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had bought a car that was in Texas so we needed to get it shipped to Wilmington, Delaware. I did a lot of comparing but I liked Executive Auto's pricing and flexibility. They were negotiable and their price came down when I said that the rates were too high. I spoke with the driver when he was getting in the neighborhood. I advised him on the easiest place to take their large truck in order for us to do the transaction and we were each really happy with meeting each other. It took about 48 hours for the car to be delivered. It took a little longer to find the right people to do it, but it was done to my satisfaction. The truck driver and the coordinator were both friendly, engaging and easy to talk to. Executive Auto has been excellent and I would use them again.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

Always good to hear we not only provided a competitive price but delightfully easy service. Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: July 1, 2017

I bought a car in Iowa and need to ship it to Pennsylvania. Executive Auto Shippers LLC had the best price by far and was $300 or $400 below the closest one. Their transport organizer was very nice and really good at calling me back. If I called and she couldn't pick up at the time, she would either email or call me back when she could. Their carrier driver was very professional, nice and has a great sense of humor so my dealings with him were awesome. It took them two days to transport the vehicle from Iowa to Pennsylvania and it was really quick. They told me it was going to be four but then I got a call a couple hours later saying they were going to be here the next day so I was surprised. The entire experience was very delightful and easy.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could help make your PCS a little easier with a flexible and reliable service. Thank you for your service and for choosing us!

Original review: July 1, 2017

I was military PCS-ing, or doing a permanent change of station, from Pennsylvania to Oklahoma. I then needed to ship vehicles and went online and started looking at some different transport companies. I went with Executive Auto Shippers and the quote I was given was fair. Then the transport organizer and I talked periodically about when the vehicles will be picked up and what amounts were due and when. The carrier driver called me before he showed up then when he came he told me exactly what he was going to do. He loaded the cars up and took them straight to the destination. It was very good with the carrier driver and the vehicles got to Oklahoma in three days from the time they were picked up. I'd recommend Executive Auto Shippers. They were flexible, understanding and reliable.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad you had a such a great experience using our service. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: June 30, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers had the best customer service. Also, the free quote that they had given was fine. I had about two calls to the transport organizer, who was professional and knowledgeable, and they were fine too. The car was delivered in about five days and it was earlier than what was advised - it was quick! It was a good experience and we'd use them again.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we provided you with such a great service that you've become a repeat customer. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Original review: June 29, 2017

I had used Executive Auto before and it was a good experience. The quotes they gave me both times were market-type pricing and I thought they were fine. The carrier driver was fine, too. Overall, Executive Auto was great and I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found the vehicle I wanted in Alabama and I needed to get it here to me in Georgia. I did my due diligence and researched on the internet. I went with Executive Auto Shippers and they gave me a military discount. Everybody I spoke to over there was great. I also love the fact that all of those females were on the job and that helped me make my decision. Everything was perfect. The process was quick and it only took 48 hours. I'm part of a free community of veterans and I certainly have recommended to people if they ask to do what I do, to be with Executive.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We love hearing that your experience was excellent from start to finish. We're glad we could help get your daughter's car home. Thank you for trusting us with it!

Original review: June 28, 2017

My daughter was coming back home from school and we got Executive Auto Shippers service as they have a good record online and a very competitive price. Their quote was good and was less expensive than the other quotes I was getting. The transport organizer was great and she took all the info, kept me posted, and sent me email. All went smooth as could be and I will use them again. My daughter said the delivery was a piece of cake. The driver was on time and everything was good. It's been an excellent experience and Executive is a great company.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

So glad we provided excellent car shipping service and gave you a great experience! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Original review: June 28, 2017

Everything went like clockwork with Executive Auto Shippers when I shipped a car with them. It’s not the first time I shipped a car so I knew what I was asking. I went with them because of their pricing and reviews. It was also a fast and to the point kind of interaction with the organizer.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're so glad to hear your experience and recommendation were so positive! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Original review: June 27, 2017

Executive Auto Shippers was referred to us by a friend who also used them in the past to get her car out to California. I called and gave their rep proposed dates and they called us back with an estimate of what they thought it would be which I thought was reasonable. And the driver was great too. He was very nice and accommodating. The whole process took about four days. I called right after our car was delivered and I spoke with Sasha. I told her that we have continued to have positive experiences with Executive Auto Shippers. If I had to do it again, I would definitely use them again. I would also insist on using the same transport company that I used because he was just really great.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad we could help during your time of loss. Thank you for trusting us with your late brother's vehicle!

Original review: June 27, 2017

My brother-in-law passed away and my sister-in-law doesn't want his car anymore. It was a very nice older car so I had Executive Auto Shippers ship it from Texas to New Jersey. Their price was also reasonable. The transport organizer was very friendly, the carrier driver was very good and the delivery only took three days.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC

We're glad to hear we could be exactly what you needed. Glad you felt it was a convenience! Thank you for choosing us.

Original review: June 26, 2017

I found Executive Auto Shippers on Angie's list, and the free quote I was given was very reasonable. My transport organizer communicated well. It was on the end of the time span that Executive Auto was to come pick the vehicle up. I haven't heard much by the end of the day so I called. But once I called, he gave me a pretty good breakdown of where the driver was and that we'd be getting it the next day.

The pickup was fine and the delivery was good. I was not able to get all the way to the location given, though, so he had to drive it to my family's house, and my family had to give him a ride back to the truck. For a while, he was hoping that people would walk out to him, but that wouldn't have worked, so I'm glad they eventually found a solution and it was fine once they figured it out. The whole process took about two weeks. From when I agreed to it, the vehicle was picked up a couple of days later, and then it took 10 days for the delivery. Executive Auto was very professional and communicative, and the service was great and convenient. It's exactly what I needed.

Executive Auto Shippers LLC Company Profile