4.8/5 (412 ratings)

About eShip

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport and household moving needs. The company handles more than 3,000 automotive moves every year and is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service possible. Its team takes pride in being available seven days a week to ensure all of its clients' transport needs are met. The company does its best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need. eShip can ship more than just cars, too — they have experience shipping motorcycles, boats, trucks, classic and exotic cars and RVs.

Pros

• Great insurance policy
  • No upfront deposit
  • Enclosed transport available
  • Ships motorcycles and boats, too

Cons

• No terminal-to-terminal shipping option

Bottom Line

eShip offers guaranteed protected, timely auto shipments anywhere in the United States. Although they don’t offer terminal-to-terminal shipping, no upfront deposit is required, making payment convenient.

eShip Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: July 16, 2015

E-ship was very professional in my dealings with them. Craig was always courteous, attentive, and helpful with any questions I had. My transport from Washington to Florida went as smoothly as I had hoped. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

eShip response

Craig@eshiptransport.com / 954-865-4615 / / You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review .

Original review: July 16, 2015

I give this order for service and company 5 stars! Reason being, I had to move my car from Florida to California and eShip auto did a great job being proactive to help in a timely fashion. Also, there were NOT any hiccups which made my experience all the more pleasant. I recommend this company to anyone looking for credibility and punctuality!! Thanks!

Original review: July 16, 2015

I've used eShip for the past 2 years from Tallahassee to Coral Springs and I will continue to keep using. Craig is a pleasure to deal with, easy to reach, and very helpful. I am always able to get the status of my vehicle when needed!

Original review: July 16, 2015

Craig was always available throughout the entire process. Everything we discussed with my vehicle was executed and then some! Definitely will be recommending eShip to my friends, coworkers, and family!!

eShip response

Original review: July 15, 2015

There are uncountable companies out there willing to transport your car. I went with eship as Craig agreed to pick my car any time/date before 26th June and drop off any time or date after that date. As my plans were to travel with family on 26th. And I didn't have anyone who could take care of my car once I leave. Unfortunately, no one showed up until 27th June to pick my car. It was intense mental torture to find someone who could hand over my car to an unknown person (eship hired someone else to do job). I was moving with 3 little ones, stayed in hotel an extra day as all my stuff was shipped on 25th (costed extra $110). A friend's wife was kind enough to helped me hand over the car.

Once the car was taken over by the actual transport company. They were good in their communications and updated me where the car was and dropped off exactly at the stated time. Craig was available and didn't disappear however I told him upfront my issues with dates and asked him to take the job only if he can adhere with it. Despite of complete reassurance the car was not picked up on time that costed me money, time and extreme stress. My advice to him "don't take a job if you can't fulfill your promise."

eShip response

Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Craig …

Original review: July 14, 2015

Picked up and delivered on the days agreed without damage. The driver even delivered 9 pm, a day early to save us both hassle the next day. All you could ask for.

Original review: July 14, 2015

This is the 2nd time I am moving my car with eShip auto. Craig is a genius and always helps to make the best way out so that the customer is happy and the car is picked up on the correct date and delivered on exact time boundary promised. I have already referred Craig to most of my colleagues in the company I work with. Peace of mind and no price difference from the committed price is what I liked the most. He is always a jovial person and responds or picks up the phone call 9/10 times. I will definitely use his services in future and my other colleagues are also very happy with his services too. Please do email me at ** in for any personal references you may need for Craig. A very gentleman approach while dealing with new or returning customers. He will go much ahead in his entrepreneurship with his very good attitude.

Original review: July 13, 2015

I recently transported 2 vehicles with Eship Transport and could not be happier! I have heard tragic stories about the auto transport industry but was referred to Eship by a colleague that used them a short time ago. I will definitely recommend Eship! Thank you for all your help.

Original review: July 13, 2015

I have been dealing with auto transporters. For a few years now helping me ship the cars I buy and sell out of state. I've dealt with over 10 companies in the past 2 years and I must say Craig and Mark Anthony from eShip have been nothing but perfect. I have shipped about 10 cars with them so far and each shipment has been flawless. Highly recommend. Keep up the great work fellas.

Original review: July 13, 2015

Great service. The best company I ever used.

Original review: July 13, 2015

I'd totally recommend this company and if I need to ship my vehicle again, I will be using them! They were very kind and gave me all the information I needed. They were always available to give me a status and keep me updated. Excellent service.

eShip Company Information