2. Automotive
  3. Auto Transporters

4.8/5 (442 ratings)

About eShip

eShip works to connect its customers with the most reputable carriers for their auto transport and household moving needs. The company handles more than 3,000 automotive moves every year and is dedicated to providing the highest quality customer service possible. Its team takes pride in being available seven days a week to ensure all of its clients' transport needs are met. The company does its best to work with you to find the best transport at the best price within the dates you need. eShip can ship more than just cars, too — they have experience shipping motorcycles, boats, trucks, classic and exotic cars and RVs.

Pros

• Great insurance policy
  • No upfront deposit
  • Enclosed transport available
  • Ships motorcycles and boats, too

Cons

• No terminal-to-terminal shipping option

Bottom Line

eShip offers guaranteed protected, timely auto shipments anywhere in the United States. Although they don’t offer terminal-to-terminal shipping, no upfront deposit is required, making payment convenient.

eShip Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about eShip?

Original review: July 28, 2015

Craig and his company handled everything smoothly with my car relocation. Highly recommended, trustworthy.

Original review: July 27, 2015

I needed my 2013 Volkswagen Jetta transported from Charlotte, NC down to Coral Springs, FL. EShip returned a quote to me in record time, and more importantly, when it came time to collect my car, the price did not change! Communication with the truck driver was easy, and Craig at EShip treated me with top notch customer service. I highly recommend eShip.

Original review: July 27, 2015

I have no problem leaving a positive review for this company that went above and beyond what I typically expect from auto transport company. Marc helped me schedule the pickup and delivery of my truck. Marc was awesome in how he handled my needs, from getting the details to providing accurate quote. I would recommend them to anyone.

eShip response

MarkAnthony@eShiptransport.com 954-300-1550 You will always deal exclusively with the owner Mark Anthony, Available 12 hrs a day and open on the Weekends Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review

Original review: July 25, 2015

After sifting through the mountain of emails and phone calls it looked to me like eShip best combined price and reputation. Well, I started to get nervous when I got all the emails saying the cheap ones will bait and switch you and at some point get a credit card and basically hold you hostage. However, that never really happened. It didn't go as smoothly as I hoped (mostly my fault) but it went very well and it happened quickly. Once I committed it was on a truck in a matter of hours. I don't know if that is typical or not but it was my experience. Marc Anthony did a good job and didn't screw around. As soon as I had a job for him he had a truck. Thanks.

eShip response

Original review: July 24, 2015

EShip did a great job in transporting my Jeep Cherokee from Miami to NY. They were incredible customer service oriented, and struck me as being very trustworthy. I know not everything goes exactly as planned, but for the most, with the exception of a little late on the pickup, things did. Special thanks to Craig!

eShip response

Original review: July 23, 2015

I usually find that anytime I deal with a labor, or auto, or any other "male" dominated industry, I feel like I am getting taken advantage of. Not this time! I contacted eShip requesting a quote to ship my car from New Orleans to Miami. They were the third and final company I contacted. They were awesome! My car was picked up and delivered on schedule. Thank you Mark for treating me with respect, professionalism, and honesty.

Original review: July 22, 2015

I have no problems leaving a positive review for a company that went above and beyond what I would typically expect from an auto transport company. eShip helped me schedule the pickup and delivery of my truck from Virginia to Connecticut. Craig at eShip was awesome in how he handled my needs, from getting the details, to providing a clear accurate quote. I definitely would recommend them to anyone.

eShip response

Craig@eshiptransport.com / 954-865-4615 call or text / / You can always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will will always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review .

Original review: July 22, 2015

Just received my car which was moved from CLT to Houston... Safe and on-time.

Original review: July 21, 2015

This was my first and only time shipping my car. I saw the great reviews for eShip and I was sold! I visited their website and completed their quick online form. An hour later I had my quote. I really liked how he wrote down all the details in that quote; everything I needed to know in one email! Quick response. Overall, I had a great experience with eShip. There was great communication throughout, and everything was done in a timely manner.

Original review: July 21, 2015

The entire process was easy and worked seamlessly. Pickup and delivery were both ahead of schedule. I would recommend if you need to transfer a vehicle. This auto transfer was from Laramie Wyoming to Galesburg Illinois.

Original review: July 20, 2015

eShip did a great job transporting my SUV from Dallas to Atlanta. Craig @ EShip was great to work with. He was friendly, always available and very knowledgeable. Having read the reviews online, I felt pretty comfortable that I was going with the right company, but in this industry you really never know. Fortunately these guys are the real deal! I would definitely recommend them.

Original review: July 20, 2015

EShip recently transported my vehicle from NY down to Miami, FL. They were referred to me by my moving company. Just to make sure I was covering my basis, I received three other quotes. They were all approximately the same price, although eShip was slightly less. What sold me on them is the customer service I received while preparing for the transport. I must have called them half a dozen times, and each time Craig greeting me with a friendly, helpful attitude. I would highly recommend eShip.

eShip response

Original review: July 19, 2015

I had my car moved and it went great! No issues!

Original review: July 18, 2015

EShip, my truck has arrived just has scheduled. Thank you for making the move so easy. I knew my home goods were in good hands, but I was worried about my baby. Your rates were fair, the driver was on time, and your customer service was above all the best. Craig, you're the man!

Original review: July 18, 2015

I'm happy to leave a review for a company that has gone above and beyond what I would expect. Craig at eShip was phenomenal in how he listened to my needs, and then explained how it works, and delivered a quote that was clear on how the costs work. I love my car, and absolutely hated leaving it in the hands of someone else, but these guys did the job. I would recommend eShip and will use them again in the future.

Original review: July 18, 2015

Had a great experience. It was easy to set up my move and I felt comfortable trusting them with my property. They stayed word to their commitment and delivered as expected. Customer service exceeded my expectations. The individual who I spoke to on the phone was professional and knowledgeable, answered all my questions.

Original review: July 17, 2015

The guys at eShip saved me after another transport company left me stranded. They easily and smoothly arranged for the relocation of my car from Florida to South Carolina. Craig and Jessica were so friendly and knowledgeable. They found me another driver, at a price lower than the first company. All worked out in the end. Thanks Craig. I'll definitely recommend eShip to anyone I know.

Original review: July 17, 2015

Craig at EShip is the man! He and EShip arranged the relocation of truck from New York to Montana. I thought it was going to be ridiculously expensive, but EShip gave me a really great quote that was fair and accurate. There were no surprises, and everything went as promised. I definitely would recommend and use them again in the future.

eShip response

Craig@eshiptransport.com / 954-865-4615 call or text / / You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review .

Original review: July 17, 2015

I love when I'm able to leave a review for a company that truly deserves the recognition. I recently hired eShip to transport two of my vehicles from Texas to Maryland. I found them via their reviews online, and was happy to find out that their level of service matched what I had read. I really didn't know much about what's involved in transporting a car, but fortunately Craig at eShip is an expert. He outlined the complete process, and how all the costs worked. I felt like my cars were in good hands. And I knew they were after watching them be dropped off at my new home. Thank you eShip!

eShip response

Craig@eshiptransport.com / 954-865-4615 / / You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minute to make sure you understand the process between ME and all other guys out there . Thank you for choosing eship and taking your time to leave me a review .

Original review: July 16, 2015

The guys at eShip rock! I just arrived at my new home in Champaign, IL. Just as hoped, my car was there waiting for me... delivered right on time. I hired eShip to ship my car from Atlanta, GA to Champaign, IL. This was the only time I have ever used a car transport service and was scared that something would go wrong. Mike at eShip was completely cool and helped me to understand the process and all costs associated with it. Everything was delivered as promised. I would definitely recommend eShip to transport your vehicle.

Original review: July 16, 2015

I've gone with our auto transport companies in the past, and my experience has always been tolerable, but not enjoyable. Gruff, rough and to the point. Michael at EShip takes a completely different approach. I felt like I was shopping at some high end service center. He was friendly, caring and most important of all extremely knowledgeable in the auto transport arena. My vehicles were picked up, and delivered right on schedule. I'm so lucky to have finally found an auto transport company I can stick with. Thanks EShip!

Original review: July 16, 2015

I recently moved from Florida to California, and needed to hire an auto transport company to ship my wife's and my own car. I found EShip via searching reviews on an auto transport review site. I usually am hesitant about dealing with an unknown company that I just find online. However, these guys did an awesome job of making me feel comfortable. Everyone I spoke with seemed very knowledgeable and caring. Their price was fair, and our two family cars arrived at our new home on time, and without incidence. Thanks to Craig and his crew at EShip!

Original review: July 16, 2015

Amazing experience. Very honest and priced below the competition. Was available to reach these guys by phone at all times of the day. Car arrived a day early. :) Highly Recommended.

Original review: July 16, 2015

E-ship was very professional in my dealings with them. Craig was always courteous, attentive, and helpful with any questions I had. My transport from Washington to Florida went as smoothly as I had hoped. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Original review: July 16, 2015

I give this order for service and company 5 stars! Reason being, I had to move my car from Florida to California and eShip auto did a great job being proactive to help in a timely fashion. Also, there were NOT any hiccups which made my experience all the more pleasant. I recommend this company to anyone looking for credibility and punctuality!! Thanks!

Original review: July 16, 2015

I've used eShip for the past 2 years from Tallahassee to Coral Springs and I will continue to keep using. Craig is a pleasure to deal with, easy to reach, and very helpful. I am always able to get the status of my vehicle when needed!

Original review: July 16, 2015

Craig was always available throughout the entire process. Everything we discussed with my vehicle was executed and then some! Definitely will be recommending eShip to my friends, coworkers, and family!!

eShip response

Original review: July 15, 2015

There are uncountable companies out there willing to transport your car. I went with eship as Craig agreed to pick my car any time/date before 26th June and drop off any time or date after that date. As my plans were to travel with family on 26th. And I didn't have anyone who could take care of my car once I leave. Unfortunately, no one showed up until 27th June to pick my car. It was intense mental torture to find someone who could hand over my car to an unknown person (eship hired someone else to do job). I was moving with 3 little ones, stayed in hotel an extra day as all my stuff was shipped on 25th (costed extra $110). A friend's wife was kind enough to helped me hand over the car.

Once the car was taken over by the actual transport company. They were good in their communications and updated me where the car was and dropped off exactly at the stated time. Craig was available and didn't disappear however I told him upfront my issues with dates and asked him to take the job only if he can adhere with it. Despite of complete reassurance the car was not picked up on time that costed me money, time and extreme stress. My advice to him "don't take a job if you can't fulfill your promise."

eShip response

Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business.. Craig …

Original review: July 14, 2015

Picked up and delivered on the days agreed without damage. The driver even delivered 9 pm, a day early to save us both hassle the next day. All you could ask for.

Original review: July 14, 2015

This is the 2nd time I am moving my car with eShip auto. Craig is a genius and always helps to make the best way out so that the customer is happy and the car is picked up on the correct date and delivered on exact time boundary promised. I have already referred Craig to most of my colleagues in the company I work with. Peace of mind and no price difference from the committed price is what I liked the most. He is always a jovial person and responds or picks up the phone call 9/10 times. I will definitely use his services in future and my other colleagues are also very happy with his services too. Please do email me at ** in for any personal references you may need for Craig. A very gentleman approach while dealing with new or returning customers. He will go much ahead in his entrepreneurship with his very good attitude.

eShip Company Information