2. Automotive
  3. Car Models

4.0/5 (738 ratings)
Shop Now on Rydeshopper
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About Dodge Ram

The Ram pickup is a full-size pickup truck that is marketed as the Ram Trucks brand. Read more Dodge reviews to learn about other models.

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Dodge Ram Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dodge Ram?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dodge Ram?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

We own a 2003 Dodge 1500 Ram diesel that was bought new and driven 226,000 in CA. Cummins has never been touched except for oil changes. Read tailights fill with water and must be replaced and the transmission died at about 140,000 miles and we made a mistake rebuilding when a crate trans is $1,400.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

My truck I bought brand new and less than two years was in for warranty work for over six weeks and back many other times. Was not done to my liking. Many recalls. Also Chrysler corporation was no help and they dropped the ball.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

Dodge has been trending upwards for the past 10 years. I think they put a great deal of processing and planning to make a very dependable product. I have had a Dodge Ram for more than 10 years and I’m sure I will be loyal to this brand.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

My Dodge Ram had 500000 miles on it when I got rid of it. No disappointments. I never replaced 1 injector, normal wear and tear. It went through brakes. Other than that, it was a great truck. All truck makers have little quirks, lights that burn out, front and back. Some switches, electrical.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

Mileage improves with driving over time, as an average customer the dealership treats me very well, the mirrors could be improved for better side view and rear view. The sound system is great. For me the instrumentation is well laid out

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Dodge Ram 1500 2014 6cyl 4x4 purchased new. I had two problems with this truck. 1. Cruse control didn't work all the time. 2. Driver side electric window and door lock controller had to be replaced. These were the only problems I had. The transmission started acting up. Not shifting smoothly and lagging. This started after 80,000 accumulated miles. On the positive side this truck was a joy to drive. Easy to handle. Tracked straight and true in all weather conditions. Comfortable cabin that was quiet with an excellent stock stereo sound system. The electronics were easy to use, especially the blue tooth phone system. I drove this truck for a total of 5 years.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

The 2019 Ram 1500 is an excellent truck. The updates compared to the 2018 make a huge difference. I have owned lots of cars and trucks before but this one is the best I have driven. The comfort, the tech features, the ride all excellent.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel is now 20 years old and no engine issues but have replaced low pressure fuel pump due to factory issue. Steering is a little loose due movement of steering box so installed a stabilizing bar and much better but it is another factory issue.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Very dissatisfied with the truck, The commercials gets you brainwashed believing. From day 3 the truck started giving transmission troubles, then it lost power, then it just stopped running altogether. Took it back to dealer, After 2 weeks, they ended up giving me another one. New!! I'm still not a happy camper. Wish I went some place else.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I love my truck, I have the Megacab Longhorn edition and it is extremely comfortable and beautiful. The Cummins is the best engine for work and has not given me any problems. An excellent truck for work and family.

Dodge Ram Company Information