Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.25/5

DCN Hyundai

DCN Hyundai (formerly Brad Benson Hyundai) is located in Monmouth Junction, NJ. It sells new and pre-owned Hyundai vehicles along with financing and special bonus offers for recent college graduates, members of the military and referrals.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

157 DCN Hyundai Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 1, 2014

Very knowledgeable and patient. He knew his information and showed me many options. Pleasant and friendly.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2014

Brad Benson is the place to go for your new Hyundai. Quick and easy.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2014

Mike A. is a great asset to your dealership. Mike has made the purchase of a vehicle hassle free and great!!! I would recommend him to friends and family!!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2014

We were extremely happy with the service we were given. Straight and to the point. Very upfront and easy buying process.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2014

Rich was a fantastic salesman. He was honest, professional and very attentive. He also was very accommodating for me. He has an excellent personality and got me very close to the price I was looking for. I would highly recommend Rich to anyone.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DCN Hyundai?

Original review: Aug. 31, 2014

Great experience working with Mike. He has taken care of my family for our new car needs. Highly recommend.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2014

Mike W. and the staff were all extremely helpful. We had a wonderful experience and would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2014

The experience up until this point has been stress free. He was very thorough explaining the details of the car and the car buying process.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2014

The buying experience was great. Long was very pleasant to deal with, he was very nice and knowledgeable, along with everyone else I met. Would recommend Brad Benson Hyundai to my friends.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2014

We had an excellent experience at Brad Benson Hyundai. Our salesperson was very patient and helpful. We started off being interested in the economy car but after testing it realized it wasn't big enough for our family. Eddie R. worked with us to find the right car. He was very pleasant and helpful. Also - the others at the dealership were very nice and efficient. We appreciated the warm hospitality.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2014

Mike was great. He spent a lot of time with us explaining all the car details and showing us all the different models. I would highly recommend him to other people considering buy a car. He was wonderful.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2014

This was by far the easiest transaction I have made at a dealership. Brad Benson and specifically Mario has been a tremendous help and a fantastic salesman. He was very approachable, honest, and humble about everything. I will absolutely without a doubt continue my loyalty with Hyundai because of the experience I have had with Mario.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2014

Friendly, knowledgeable, energetic and overall terrific. Soooo helpful. Will surely recommend Rich and Aaron to all our friends for the best service and deal around!!! We'll be back!! Ed explained any extras that we need help with, wonderful experience. Thanks guys!!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2014

I had a great experience. This is the second car I've gotten from here and both times I had no complaints. Rich was great and Steve the Sales Manager took great care of us. Also, Ed G. was very helpful..

Original review: Aug. 29, 2014

Mike A. was fantastic---he was so VERY helpful and was not a "pressure guy" at all. If you ever need either a used or new car, ABSOLUTELY go to Brad Benson's and ask for Mike A!!!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2014

Overall experience with Eddie, very cool not pushy like other salespeople. Explained everything I needed to know about the car, it was a pleasure.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2014

Everything was excellent. We will come back again.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2014

Peyman was terrific. He answered all of our questions and made the process simple. Thank you Brad Benson.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2014

Had an excellent experience. Long Ngyuyen was great and went out of his way to give me the best service possible. Great dealer and great service.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2014

I just purchased a vehicle from the salesperson Ali G. He was very informative and answered all of our questions. He was straight and to the point which we loved about him. There were no games and we're very satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2014

* Friendly Service. * Understanding. * Honest Service.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2014

As soon as we walked into the dealer we felt welcomed. Our sales person Jose was great to the way of talking to us, and he did everything on his power to get us a car. Me and my husband are very thankful.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2014

Everyone at Brad Benson was a pleasure to talk with. They made buying a new car easy. All the salespeople were helpful and informative. I would recommend this dealership to my friends!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2014

Service was friendly and informative! It was a pleasure buying my car here and would recommend my friends.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2014

The sales specialist was excellent. Finance officer was clear and easy to understand. The delivery specialist was kind, insightful and professional. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2014

Very pleasant! Beautiful car! Happy!!!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2014

My daughter bought a car last week and Long was wonderful. He was informative, patient and that is why we came back. He was helpful in purchasing our second vehicle.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2014

Thanks to Dave I was able to get into the sonata that I wanted. Thank you to Dave and the finance team.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2014

Have never dealt with such a great car dealership! Everyone involved with our purchase was just wonderful. Our salesman, Long Nguyen, did not rush us and was very knowledgeable and able to answer all our questions. The finance person, Damon, did not pressure us into purchasing extras that we did not need. The delivery manager, Ed Gilbert, explained every aspect of the Santa Fe and stayed way after closing time to answer every one of our concerns. A great company to deal with and a definite recommendation!!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2014

I am a previous owner of a Hyundai Santa Fe and came in today to look around for a new car. Robert assisted me and was very knowledgeable. He found the exact car I was looking for and helped get me the deal I wanted. I would definitely recommend Robert and Brad Benson to anyone looking to buy a car!

DCN Hyundai Company Information