Save on Car Repairs

Compare Quotes
3.28/5
Based on 152 reviews that contain star ratings

DCN Hyundai

DCN Hyundai (formerly Brad Benson Hyundai) is located in Monmouth Junction, NJ. It sells new and pre-owned Hyundai vehicles along with financing and special bonus offers for recent college graduates, members of the military and referrals.

Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

155 DCN Hyundai Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 18, 2015

Ali was very helpful and worked very hard to get the deal done for me. I feel he was very honest and dealt fairly with me. His personality actually made it an enjoyable experience. I would recommend him to not just my friends but my family. I am loving my new Sonata!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2015

For the moment I walked in I felt comfortable. My salesperson Robert C. greeted my family and I as we walked in. He was extremely polite and even offered us drinks and snacks as we sat down. He is exceptionally knowledgeable of the vehicles and was able to help up chose a vehicle that would best fit my family's needs. The entire process was great. I will most certainly be back to buy cars in the future. Thanks Robert.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2015

I never had so much fun purchasing a vehicle! My salesperson was polite, funny and very precise. Hands down best experience buying a car!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2014

I agree with Jennifer! Once you make the deal and leave, don't try getting the Sales Manager to return any calls. You quickly become "yesterday's money" and they are too busy with anticipating new money to give you any time/respect. And yes, the salesman I had lied too. Delivery: back window was not cleaned I noticed as I drove off down Rt. 1. The inside of the front window was all streaky; I had to clean it myself when I got home. I wish I had gone to another dealer. Will steer folks away from these unprofessionals. Salesmen there, in general, are **-slapping one another, whispering often... Very unprofessional group of guys.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2014

Terrible, awful, unbelievable, horrendous, disconcerting! Should a dealership take more than 3 months to register your new car (and counting) and flood you with emails and phone calls asking for elements that could and should be obtained during acquisition? Should a dealership blame everyone for the delays and take no responsibility for its mistakes and errors? Should a dealership promise you something and have you driving 1h 30 minutes and then make pressure and take advantage of the situation to make a sale? Should a dealership reject a trade-in after agreeing to take it? Should a dealership promise beating any price and then ignore other proposals? This dealership responds NO to all these questions. And this experience happens when you are buying a car that costs almost $60,000 (2015 Genesis V8). Should you expect more when you buy an Elantra or Sonata? In summary, full of promises but zero in delivering results to the client.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DCN Hyundai?

Original review: Nov. 28, 2014

Our many thanks for the prompt and accurate diagnosis by your service manager Sal ** in discovering the source and correcting the noise in our car after another dealer's service people gave up. It's nice to know there is an auto dealer out there who cares about their products.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2014

Great Salesperson who knew when to just let me as a customer sit and make my own decision. Closed the deal very late in the evening and he stayed the entire time and never rushed the process. I would buy any future cars from Rich and or the dealership!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2014

Dimitri was Fantastic! He made my buying experience easy! I will recommend him to everyone! Great experience from beginning to end! Love my new 2015 Genesis.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2014

Austin was very friendly, knowledgeable, articulate, and personable.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2014

I have dealt with Manning before and feel totally comfortable with him. He is not only extremely courteous but he listens. We are very pleased with him as a person and salesman and would recommend him in a heart-beat to others! We love this man!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2014

Very kind and very easy to get in touch with.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2014

Robert was very informative and attentive to our needs. He was most personable and I welcome doing business with him again.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2014

Went to Brad Benson to buy a Hyundai Santa Fe and walked out after telling them they are crooks. Be aware and do not buy there. They are insulting and should be ashamed to be taking advantage of people during this economy. They gave us a great price on a 2014 Santa Fe however wanted us to agree to a 550 dollar payment for 84 month; really do they think I am ignorant who would pay 46000 dollar for a Santa Fe? They were offering 20% interest rate; that is just insane, especially since we have awesome credit. Since we were also interested in a Honda we ended up going to Honda bought a CR-V for 60 months at .9% interest, yes that is point 9. My advice stay away from Brad Benson, Go to Honda in Hamilton and see Brad ** we just bought a Odyssey from him last week and he gave us an awesome price on it and did the same for us this week on the CR-V!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2014

We shopped at other dealerships and by far Robert gave us the Best service. He was very patient and professional. I would highly recommend this dealership and Robert to my family and friends.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2014

Although I am a first time car buyer, I grew up in a family full of car enthusiasts, so I have been to my fair share of dealerships and sat through many car sales. I am extremely happy with my CAR, but that is all thanks to Hyundai Corp., not this HORRIBLE dealership.

I purchased a brand new 2014 Hyundai Accent 3 weeks ago after my other car completely died on me. Since I was very short on time and could not go much longer without a car, I didn't do much car shopping and trusted Brand Benson for my new car. After all, I would think after the numerous commercials I have heard for them, they would be a good place to go.

When we walked in, I mentioned I was interested in the sale that is advertised all over their website right now. Our salesperson, DAVE NOCK, told us that this sale is not for any of the used cars and only applicable to the 2014 Hyundais. Hearing this, we made the decision to go with a new car instead of one of their pre-owned. After boasting about their thousands of cars in their inventory, I had a choice between two 2014 Hyundai Accents on their lot. Silver or Mocha. Knowing I had to make a decision that day, I went ahead with the Mocha Hyundai.

When we got to signing the contract, Dave told us that the sale is actually not even applicable to the Accent and only their Sonatas and Elantras. (Another Lie!) After spending 5 hours from 6pm-11pm at their dealership on a weekday, I drove off with my new car- WHICH I LOVE! (No thanks to Brad Benson, but the engineering of Hyundai Corp.) Just when I thought the trouble was done, two weeks later, I get a frantic call from one of their financial specialists saying there was a problem with my Loan application because the guy who handled my contract and application no longer worked with Brad Benson. He had not sent in the appropriate paperwork to the bank, who had been contacting the old financial advisor to no avail for 2+ weeks.

In the middle of my work day, I was forced to leave work and run to a PNC bank branch to get appropriate documents again and have them sent over to Brad Benson THAT VERY SAME DAY. (This was apparently required of me according to the new financial advisor I spoke too.) That same day, two different financial advisors contacted me 5+ times!! Finally, when I had it sent it- I didn't receive a single phone call saying they had received my documents. (HOW RUDE) After multiple follow-ups, I am just going to ASSUME the bank has received everything they need.

Furthermore, my temporary registration and license plates were supposed to come into the dealership and my salesperson was supposed to give me a call saying they were in. Now, my temporary plates and registration are about to expire in 5 days and I have yet to receive a call from them. I of course had to follow up 5 times before the lady at the front desk (probably their only useful employee) told me my plates were in and I can now come back to this dreadful dealership to have my plates put on.

After reading the other reviews here, I really wish I had gone to a different Hyundai dealership and am very apprehensive about taking my car in for its first service! Cant wait to see that horrible division of this dealership. Overall - DO NOT GO HERE. Us as consumers need to boycott businesses like this who do not care about their customers the minute money/or a sale is in their pocket.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2014

Peyman was very professional, informative, understanding, and helpful in my decision making process with regard to buying a new Hyundai. His demeanor, he speaks of a truly caring individual that has to deal with the public on a daily basis. I wish him continued success in all that he does, professionally and personally.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2014

Great salesman. Very helpful, professional.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2014

Paul F. was an excellent salesperson. Very knowledgeable and polite. Answered all our questions.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2014

Mike A. was excellent in the way he dealt with us as customers and made sure to have us leave happy.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2014

Mike was an excellent sales consultant and helped me pick out the right car and represented my interest very well. I was very satisfied with his service.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2014

Comfortable doing business with my salesman. Will return for future business to him. Never felt pressured and he went out of his way to find what I was looking for.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2014

Made a difficult experience real smooth. Would recommend to family and friends!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2014

This is the second car that we have purchased from manning at brad benson Hyundai. He is wonderful and every experience we have here is better than the last. He is always available for us regardless of reason... question about the car needing service etc. He is by far the best salesperson we have ever worked with and will continue to follow him wherever he goes.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2014

Mike was very courteous and explained everything - he helped me to the correct decision on buying a new car.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2014

Jordan is very helpful and patient to show us cars and answer any questions we had. She provided us a lot of information related to the Elantra. We are interested also other options like Sonata, Tucson, and SantaFe.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2014

Mike was informed, pleasant, anxious to serve and very accommodating.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2014

Mike listened to our needs and was able to provide a service that met our expectations. His years of experience is an accomplishment and I recommend any customers to use him in the future.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2014

Dimitrios was very helpful and knowledgeable and got us a great deal on a new Hyundai.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2014

Very knowledgeable and patient. He knew his information and showed me many options. Pleasant and friendly.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2014

Brad Benson is the place to go for your new Hyundai. Quick and easy.

DCN Hyundai Company Information