Concord Auto Protect

Concord Auto Protect Miscellaneous Reviews

4.7/5 (196 ratings)
Concord Auto Protect

About Concord Auto Protect

Concord Auto Protect provides extended auto warranties, also known as vehicle service contracts. It has three protection plans: Powertrain, Advanced and Premium. Customers can take their vehicles to a wide selection of dealers or mechanics. The company also offers a money-back guarantee that gives a full refund if customers are unhappy within the first 30 days of coverage.

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Nov. 23, 2022

I purchased the premium plan from Concord Auto Protect for my 2019 Mercedes Benz E450 right after purchasing the vehicle. I have had Concord's plan on a past vehicle and it was worth the money because of the repairs that were taken care of before. With the current plan I feel more comfortable knowing I have something as protection when it comes to repairs on an expensive vehicle. Also, as a bonus I like how they offer 24-hour roadside and a rental car as well. I think the plan covers a nice variety of items on my car and the price of the plan is affordable for what I am getting. The agent that assisted me with getting the plan was helpful with explaining everything in detail for me and answering all questions that I had at the moment.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

I was not asked by the company to leave a review, I wanted to because of how honest they were with me. I had two repairs that were needed on my Kia recently. So I went to the repair shop and got an estimate and reached out to Concord the same day which was easy to do. Then Concord needed some time for the claim which is understandable when I did in reality contact them late in the evening. The next day I was informed one of the repairs will be fully covered "the bigger and more expensive repair" and the small one would not be covered. Now after hearing them explain clearly why it was not covered I understood their reasons. I am happy with picking Concord Auto Protect.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

My experience with Concord Auto Protect has been great thus far. Now I looked into many car warranty companies and almost all have their positive and negative reviews, as expected. But with Concord I felt more comfortable realizing some people were not being realistic after doing further research. The car warranty plans terms are easy to understand and clear as they can be for myself. I fully understand with my plan what I am covered and not, the customer service agent Michael did an excellent job explaining that. He has always been easy to reach any time and any day for any reason he has been there for me. Out of all the companies I contacted and have tried over the years so far Concord is the best value for the money.

Original review: July 22, 2022

I purchased a warranty plan from Concord Auto Protect about 7-8 months ago and it has paid for its self so far. It was the premium plan which Im happy I went with in the long run. My car's fuel system was having issues to the point the car was no longer able to run properly. I had it towed to the local mechanic shop I have been going to for years and they figured out the issue and gave me an estimate for labor & parts. I had them contact Concord and explain all of this to them as well and Concord approved me right on the spot and gave them a card over the phone without a single issue. The repair was fully paid for and I am back on the road because of Concord. The warranty saved me and I could not be happier with it.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2022

I reached out to Concord last week to ask about the warranty plans they offer and to see if they have anything within my budget. The customer service was amazing with not being pushy and explaining all the plans to me in great detail. I found the perfect plan for what I could afford and I think the value is great for an affordable price. I feel more confident in Concord and the staff more than the other companies I called about plans.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

The staff is very friendly and made sure I was taken care of for everything. The claim was approved for my repair very quickly and I had to pay nothing out of pocket. I would easily recommend Concord Auto Protect, they have been awesome towards me. The value the warranty plan gives me is great and they are easy to get in touch with.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

I purchased the premium plan for my 2018 BMW M3 when I bought the car a few weeks ago. I found out about Concord and the warranty services they offer because the employee at the dealership recommends them and highly recommended a warranty plan for the M3. It’s a great peace of mind knowing I have a warranty on the car now because of how pricey the car was to purchase from the start. Also, when asking staff about the plan I was given lengthy and clear answers and it gave me no doubt in my head that the staff know what they are talking about. I would recommend Concord for the great customer service they have and competitively priced plans they offer.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2022

Using Concord's warranty has been an easy experience so far. When I had a repair that had to do with the engine I was concerned it would not be covered. But to my surprise Concord had no issue with covering the entire repair at my local dealership. The price of the repair in total was near the cost of the warranty plan so it has proved its value already.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

Jeff was very helpful in explaining the policy, and what is covered and what is not. It was easy to communicate through emails, and in the end, I decided to purchase the premium policy. I received the policy right away. The fact that is refundable was a plus.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2022

This is my second time using a car warranty company and it has been a painless experience thus far. My old company I used was a popular car warranty company and they never paid out for anything. So after dealing with that situation I made the switch to concord and I only had a single repair so far and it was taken care of without any time wasted. The numerous times I have reached out to the staff they are always willing to help me with anything needed and answer any questions I had before.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2022

I was approved for my repair this morning, which is awesome because it was a pretty large one. The staff made the process easy as possible for me and wasted minimal to no time with informing me if it's approved or not. The cost of the warranty has paid for itself already and I would recommend them to friends and family. Very happy with everything and even happier my car's fixed.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

Pretty straightforward process to purchase the warranty plan and nothing was hard to understand. The customer service seem great and provided me with multiple options to pick from plan wise which was nice. I have talked with other companies and Concord was the most affordable option with the best coverage for the price for my SUV.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

Just got my claim approved without a single issue. Thank you so much for approving it so quickly and helping me out today. I am surprised how they were able to get everything taken care of within the same day. They wasted zero time and made sure I was all set with the repairs. I would HIGHLY recommend Concord Auto Protect to anyone looking for a solid car warranty company that cares.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

I have been a long term consumer of Concord with two warranty plans over the years. My husband and I have had a few claims over time and we only got denied for one of them. After checking what was covered and not I understood why it was denied. But on the positive side the others were approved. Concord was in touch with my mechanic shop always quickly and always wanted to make sure we were taken care of. I could not be happier with everything that Concord has done for us.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

The warranty policy I purchased was the Premium plan for my car. It has been a live saver when it comes to repairs and I even used it for roadside assistance at 1am. Personally I have not ran into any issues using my warranty plan and the customer service has always been great. I went through the claim process twice and it has been painless and both times my car was repaired. For the price I paid for the warranty it was worth every dollar.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

I have been with Concord Auto Protect for over a year now and it has been great. The warranty plan does a great job covering my car for repairs that are needed. I have been lucky to only have one claim so far which was easy to do and approved quickly. I am happy with how Concord treats me even after purchasing the plan they are just as amazing as before which is a relief. I will be purchasing another plan from them for my next car whenever the time comes.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2022

Paid for most premium coverage. Company used tactics to stall/ avoid payment. 2 different inspections done before claim response. Got caught lying about not getting report by their own hired third party inspection agency. Took ~1 month for a claim response. Constantly dodged phone calls, stated not getting documents or approving them. Could not find a reason to deny claim, finally after ~1 month I got a response which was only for approved "salvage" engine.

Company stated does not pay taxes per their contract. After my chosen shop stated they would not find or install a junkyard motor, concord ignored this for days and failed to find/arrange anything regarding a new motor. Could not give me a location for vehicle to be fixed, concord did not find the parts or motor required for my vehicle for my claim, did not provide any details on time estimates/coverage/part numbers/ or consequences of putting in a junkyard motor.

My original shop was a dealer which was able to source all parts new at a fair price but concord did not approve repair by them with OEM or aftermarket because concord was cheap and they "reserved the right" to use "salvage/junkyard" motor which is apparently what they refer to as "recycled parts". Also, salvage motors actually are approximately the same cost/more than the dealer was able to provide, which concord fails to understand. They have failed to provide any further details or move forward with my approved claim despite my contract stating they must arrange for repair if they do not approve it at my chosen location.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

Signed up with Concord 1/21 because of the good reviews. Filed a claim 9/22, still waiting for my reimbursement check. First check never arrived, they sent a second check to me. When I called Concord the rep was annoyed. As I was speaking with him, he hung up on me. The day of my service their claims agent never got back to my auto repair shop. From 8:00 am until 4;00 pm I waited for a reply (along with the shop owner). That is why I laid out the money. Still, no help!!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

I purchased an extended warranty from Concord Auto. The 1st claim was approved and paid. The 2nd claim was denied based on no coverage. I requested the policy be cancelled and refunded. I have been trying to get my money refunded for 18 months now. They do not answer the phone unless it is the sales department. They do not return phone calls. But they do put you off and pretend like there is some big board of directors that makes decisions. They took my money, sold me a bill of goods and ripped me off.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

I have not had a single issue with using Concord's claim process for a repair my Mercedes Benz C63 needed. The phone call to them with smoothly and the communication between them and my repair shop was quick & easy. I was fully covered for the repairs needed to get my car running perfect again. I would only recommend Concord Auto Protect when looking at car warranty companies.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

It has been an easy process using Concord Auto Protects claim process. They really do care about the customer and wanna make sure you're happy. The agent went out of his way to make sure my claim was swiftly taken care of and I would be informed right away because this is my only car. He came through on his word and my mechanic shop knew the same day and by the evening I was good to go with my car again. Claim was approved without a single issue. I can not be any happier, everything did work out for me.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2022

It has been a pleasant experience using the warranty plan from Concord. The staff have been nothing but excellent with claims and questions when they appear. The customer service agents always take their time and try to clearly explain everything to me, which is really nice. I had two claims and both went so smoothly and approval rate was great for both claims. I personally believe they are the best warranty company out there and fairly priced.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2022

I can not express how amazing Concord Auto Protect has been for my wife and I so far. They are amazing. Get repairs approved quickly and explaining clearly if it was not approved and why. For the price I think the warranty is well worth it and it's priced right. Other companies wanted to charge me more and not offer anything extra in coverage. It was the clear choice in picking Concord Auto Protect for my warranty provider.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

The signup process was made easy as possible for me which was nice. The agent helped answer any questions I had about the warranty plan. I am happy it's easy to understand what warranty plan and all the terms and conditions. I feel great about my purchase and happy I picked Concord Auto Protect over other companies.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2022

Very happy with using Concord Auto Protect as my warranty company. I have used another company in the past and I can tell for sure that Concord is by far better. The price I am paying is fair for what I am covered for by the warranty plan. The agent at concord was kind and helpful in any way possible he could be.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

I have been a long term customer of Concord Auto Protect. I have purchased two plans for two separate vehicles so far. I have never ran into an issue with getting the repairs approved and paid for. I understand what is covered by the plan and what is not, So that is why I believe I never ran into a single problem. The customer service is above average and does their job pretty well always.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

I bought a plan from Concord Auto Protect after the dealership I bought my car from recommended them. The plan seems like a great value for the price because of what’s covered in it. Time will tell how repairs being approved will go and so on. But I have faith in Concord because they have been great towards me so far. I also like how clear the warranty plan is on what is covered by it versus other companies I called made it more complicated than it had to be.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

Just wanted to share my experience with Concord Auto Protection, I certainly had a bad experience with Concord Auto protection, couple of days ago I had some issue with hand brake warning single on the dashboard of my Car, technician diagnosed and found faulty parts (Calipers and Actuators) needed to replace to fix the issue. I provided the VSP# to the dealer where I went to get my car repaired. He sent a report to Concord auto protection to get their approval first so that technicians can start working. However, Concord Auto protection took around 5-6 hours to get the approval and finally they approved only a small part of the amount even after having Premium coverage and the rest of the amount I paid out of pocket.

I sent email [info@concordautoprotect.com, **]to concord auto protection with the screenshot that clearly indicates that parts which got repaired and that is mentioned in the coverage page as well, and I believed whole amount was supposed to cover by concord auto protection but no response at all even after following many times. I also called this number many times (8883992811) but no proper response.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

I have been a customer of Concord Auto Protect for a few years now. I purchased the warranty plan for peace of mind for my car because I know repairs can be expensive. I would recommend Concord for anyone looking for a warranty company. Because they are very clear on what is and is not covered by the warranty, they don’t try to hide anything from you. I love the honesty I have gotten from them so far.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2022

The customer service have been great. They got back to me about the claim I had within 48 hours. I had an answer and it was approved. The agent was kind and made sure everything was taken care of for me. I would recommend Concord Auto Protect based on my experiences with them. I have not ran into any troubles and I believe I won't either with them.