Concord Auto Protect

Concord Auto Protect Customer Service Reviews

4.7/5 (196 ratings)
Concord Auto Protect

About Concord Auto Protect

Concord Auto Protect provides extended auto warranties, also known as vehicle service contracts. It has three protection plans: Powertrain, Advanced and Premium. Customers can take their vehicles to a wide selection of dealers or mechanics. The company also offers a money-back guarantee that gives a full refund if customers are unhappy within the first 30 days of coverage.

1 featured review
Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Concord Auto Protect?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

In 2018, my 2016 Chevrolet Suburban's Manufacturers Warranty was nearing its end. I have driven a Suburban since 1991 and have never had any major problems with any of them, and have never traded one in with less than 150,000 miles on it (when I traded my 2009 for my current 2016, it had 275,000 miles). I purchased my first extended warranty from Concord Auto Protection in 2018 and the warranty has saved me enough with "small" issues, that it has covered the original cost of the warranty.

My vehicle now closing in on 100,000 miles, so I contacted CAP today to see what the cost would be to extend the warranty an additional 50,000 and/or 100,000 miles. The CAP agent, MARC SIMS, was very professional and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. Marc then offered me a very competitive price to get a new five (5) / 100,000 miles warranty for my 2016 Suburban. I always have my local Chevrolet dealer to service/maintain my vehicle and CAP has never questioned or denied any request the dealer made. The dealer just makes one phone call and get an immediate authorization to service the vehicle. With all the extended car warranty phone calls and television commercials that are out there today, if you are looking for an reliable extended warranty for your vehicle, CAP is an awesome company to deal with and are truly concerned with their customers satisfaction. I HIGHLY recommend Concord Auto Protect.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Elliott, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc & look forward to assisting you in the future. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 12, 2022

Concord car warranty is a great product. Keep in mind that it takes 30 days and 1,000 miles until it starts but after the warranty plan becomes active you are covered. Staff was very nice towards me and helped me out.

Original review: March 31, 2022

Marc made my experience seem less. He answered every question. He made my decision easy. He put my mind at ease. Best customer service. A plus. I call 6 warranty companies and they were the best value in comparison, Hope warranty is as great as the customer service. I just purchased warranty.

Original review: March 23, 2022

Good product and excellent customer service. The whole process was quick and easy with pressure from the sales rep. The representative was very professional and answered all my questions in a timely fashion. I highly recommend Concord for all of your automotive warranty needs.

Original review: March 11, 2022

Marc was easy to work with and I felt he offered a great deal! This is my second extended warranty with Concord, and I have been very happy with the service so far. I would recommend Concord to my friends and family!

Original review: March 4, 2022

I work Marc who was very professional and pleasant to work with. He answered all my questions and worked with me to find the best plan that I could afford. A great experience overall. I will be referring other folks to him that need extended warranties on their vehicles.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

I have now obtained policies for two cars through Concord Auto Protect. Each time I have dealt with Donald **. It is becoming rare these days to find someone who was accommodating as Donald. Everything I asked for was "can do" with a total positive attitude and pleasant attitude towards me. I couldn't ask for a more professional individual to deal with. Thank you again Donald for making this such an awesome experience!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

Donald ** was an absolute pleasure to deal with and exceeded my expectations. There was a bit of a snag during the transfer of my policy, and it was resolved quickly by Mr. **. Communication was A+ as well. Thank you!

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Daniel, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Donald. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

Long time supporter of Concord Auto Protect & there amazing customer service. Never ran into any issues at all with there service. I would recommend them to others also because of the experience I have had with them.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Hamza , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

It's wonderful experience to work with Marc **. He was right on spot about what customer needs and their expectation. I appreciate his service and gesture. I will certainly recommend this to my friend. In fact I was also recommended by one of my friend.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Pardeep , Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

Picked Concord Auto Protection from many other providers. In the end it was the personal touch of their representative. Robert ** was very patient and understanding. He explained everything to my satisfaction. Concord supplied the best value and Robert was very understanding and helped me with all my questions. Would recommend Concord to my friends and Robert especially.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Louis, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

My brother and I both have Concord for our cars and we love the customer service. We had an issue and when we called they were super nice about everything and wanted to resolve the problem. The solution worked for everyone and our problem was resolved. I love how the customer service was honest and they really did care about us and showed it when we called.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Faith, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

I spent a lot of time both on the phone and online searching for a Auto Extended Warranty Co. Had both good, fair, and negative. Tom and Robert at Concord Auto Protect impressed me from the beginning with their courteous and explaining all the details of their service. They were open and willing to explain and answer all questions without the high pressure tactic. They really impressed me and that is why I purchased from Concord Auto Protect.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Paul, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Tom & Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

Robert was very courteous and professional. He answered all my questions to my satisfaction and it was a pleasure talking to him. I look forward to business with Concord or perhaps you prefer I not send business your way. Waylan **.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Waylan, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

Customer service was excellent and took care of everything for me. The questions I asked were easily answered and promptly. I ended up picking Concord for my cars warranty provider. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Sandra, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

We bought a used Toyota Rav4. We have always bought an extended warranty for used cars. I did A LOT of research and found this company with good reviews and excellent prices. We bought an extended warranty with our vehicle and cancelled it in a day in favor of this policy. Marc did an excellent job, no pressure and professional. Process took about 15 minutes. Thanks!

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Lindy, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

Mark was EXCELLENT!! I'VE BEEN IN CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR OVER 50 YEARS AND HE VALUES HIS CUSTOMER LIKE I DO! Hope I don't ever have to use you, but I feel comfortable if I do! You were the highest recommended online. Just unfortunate that you couldn't cover my older car with more miles. I would have liked to have switched!

Richard

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Richard, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

The representative that we had was very professional, answered all our questions, and took us through the process with ease. I could text or call at any time and they were always from personable and willing to help. I would recommend them to anyone.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Sidney, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Nov. 1, 2021

SURPRISED to learn that "switches" ARE NOT covered in my Policy! THANKS to Service Reps., Mike & Donald, an exception was made & CONCORD paid a FAIR portion of the "NON-COVERED" parts ! MOST Professional AND Understanding ! I currently have BOTH of my Vehicles covered by Concord, & sincerely appreciate their efforts in this matter!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

Received professional service from your rep Robert as he explained the program and benefits of your offer. I had been shopping around for a plan and thanks to Robert, I found the perfect company and policy. Will highly recommended to family and friends.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

I never look forward to shopping for a service because I frequently feel pressured to buy. Mark was very clear in explaining the benefits and features. He offered a good incentive to sign up today without pressuring me to do so. This was the first company I looked at because of the reviews. Because my warranty expires in December, I wanted to have plenty of time to shop. Mark was very likable over the phone and didn't badmouth the competition. I respect that and decided there was no reason to keep looking.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Sara, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Mark. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Very professional and knowledgeable and willing to accommodate. I am very pleased with my decision to go with Concord. I chose another company first but after talking with Concord I went back and canceled the other company. I will see in the future if I need them how that experience goes.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Robert, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I googled to find the car warranty company with the best reviews, and this company was top rated. The process was easy, and reasonably priced. I look forward to working with this company. The customer service was also great as well.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Jazmine, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

Customer service was excellent and I would easily recommend them to my friends & family. I am beyond happy with the car warranty I purchased from Concord. I think the value is great and it made a lot of sense to me to purchase the warranty.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Melody, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

We were treated great by the staff and the whole process was quick & painless. I feel confident in using Concord and it is clearly understood by us what we are covered for and so on. Talked to some other companies but overall Concord was the best option for us.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Cala, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

As of this past Friday night, the original vehicle for which the CONCORD policy was issued, was sold. I called CONCORD Customer Service and spoke to a very nice gentleman who handled this matter both expeditiously and with excellent manners. CONCORD appealed to me by stating NO HASSLES, and this was entirely what I observed today. I WILL recommend to others, of course. Thank you.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Michael, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

Robert was courteous, professional and well informed of the policy he was selling. I'm (Sara **) a retired commercial insurance broker so can really appreciate his performance. Thanks to him, we decided to go with Concord. We'll be happy to recommend Robert to our friends and family.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey THOMAS, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Robert . Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I just bought a five year policy with Marc. Very courteous and professional. Very good deal! A first responder discount was applied which I appreciate! I have a little more peace of mind knowing I can rely on this warranty if anything goes wrong. I did some research on a few companies and I now know why you had the highest rating! Thank you!

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Benjamin, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Marc ** was great. Very helpful and knowledgeable. It was an easy process via email. Marc is an asset for Concord. Shopped around and was pleased and satisfied with what Concord offered. Hopefully everything from now until the end of the warranty goes just as smooth and convenient.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Ted, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with Marc. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

The customer service was outstanding. The agent was very professional and very knowledgeable about the services offered by Concord. Very attentive to questions of concern with answers to all questions asked. Very pleasant attitude and easy to talk to. A valuable asset to your company.

Concord Auto Protect response

Hey Thomas, Thank you for leaving your feedback with us! We appreciate your review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed speaking with us. Thank You , Concord Auto Protect