Classic Buick GMC Arlington

classicarlington.com

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We call once we got wrong parts. Ask us to bring it back the next day. We did. 4 days fender look like it was push back in. Drove home. The fender still open up. More pressure from the wind, now it is back at classic again. All they have done is lied. Never repaired car. Where do we go from here? 25,000 car have not even made first payment. They wasting our time and putting miles on car. Running backwards and forward. This is the 3rd time we complain because it never was fix. I recommend Ally force them to give us another car exactly the same. They supposed to have fix. Perfect is how it looked on internet and when we bought it once we got home wind had open that fender. 25,000 car 30 of July will be a month we had the car. It’s been with classic except for 3 days. Next step BBB. I never been through this with buying a car. Everything about money no matter what. Charlie got his commission and he disrespected my husband today.

I purchased a truck from Classic Buick in March. I was assisted by an incredible young man by the name of **. Being a female can be pretty tough when you're by yourself and trying to purchase a vehicle. Mr. ** did not try to take advantage of my limited knowledge, and knew my concerns regarding getting bit. He did not try to pull a " fast one" on me as so many salesmen do. He told me he wanted to help me make the best decision in what I needed and that's just what he did. I don't know everything there is to know about **, but I do know he is a Christian family man with a conscience and cares about doing people right. I was afraid to shop for a vehicle alone, but ** really took care of me. I would recommend him to ANYONE that is in need of an honest car dealer. You can't go wrong by using him. Please give him a try... I promise you won't regret it.

I would like to let Classic Buick of Arlington know how dissatisfied I am with the way they have handled my complaint thus far. On December 29, 2012, I purchased a 2010 Certified Buick Enclave. I returned the vehicle to Classic Buick on January 18, 2013 (19 days later) due to water damage to the fuse box and other areas of the vehicle from a windshield that had been improperly installed prior to purchase by a third party hired by Classic Buick. The Texas Lemon Law indicates that a vehicle can be returned within a certain amount of time and all monies are due back to the buyer as long as the vehicle is still under manufacturing warranty. This vehicle falls under those terms.

It has been a month since we took the car back and although Mr. ** has agreed to purchase the car back, he is unwilling to pay back for TT&L, stating that he had to make repairs to the vehicle because of the water damage. I don't want to name the third party who installed the windshield because I didn't deal with them directly. However, it was their oversight that caused the water damage and they should be held accountable, not me. All I am asking Classic Buick of Arlington is for fair treatment. I would like my money back including TT&L. It completely makes me question the quality of Classic Buick's customer service.

I purchased a 2008 Trailblazer 4 x 4 on July 7, 2012. The deal was okay, although they insisted they had zero negotiation room. It was exactly what we wanted and according to what they told us, a good price. The dealer (Ryan) went on and on about how this had the LT trim package and how much better it was - NADA and KBB both add about $1900 onto the price for LT. Anyway, I never thought to check the badge on the back because LT was written on the windshield, but it said LS on the back. I noticed this after the deal was made and I was about to leave. I confronted Ryan about it, and he went inside to "run the VIN." He came back and said the VIN comes back as LT, and sometimes the wrong badge gets put on. I figured I would have to take his word, I had already paid him. I ran the VIN myself later on GM's website and it is a Fleet Edition LS. This may seem minor but it is nothing less than a bold-faced lie. Just letting you know what the character of the employee is.

I bought a 2007 Nissan. When I drove it, it had a light on the dash board. When you push the brakes, steering wheel would shake and they promised to fix all that and tint my windows. But once I signed the contract, I could not get a hold of anybody. Nobody would return my calls. I would never buy a car from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Classic Buick GMC Arlington?

I purchased a new 2006 Pontiac GTO from these vultures on September 2006. The deal was completed on a weekday. As luck would have it, I was due in at work in 3 hours, but the sale of the vehicle took longer than I expected. Not wanting to be late for work because GM's policy towards contractors was that they reserved the right to fire you for any tardies, I rushed my deal and didn't think to take a copy of my contract with me. I initially thought I had signed a 6-year contract, but later discovered it was a 7-year contract.

Since they didn't give me a copy of the contract, I did not have a leg to stand on. My vehicle was repossessed in March, and my suspicion that they had altered my contract became apparent to me when I received letters from insurance companies claiming that since my vehicle was repossessed that they were refunding the price of some insurance that I don't remember taking out on the car back to the piece of garbage auto dealership. This dealership is as crooked as they come. The salesman asked for my SS number and my DOB because he said he could use my employee discount to get deals for other people and would give me a "finder's fee". I refused his offer, but later I was receiving mailings from GM stating that I had given "family members" discounts.

My first consequence is that I paid an inflated price at an inflated term because I didn't get a copy of my contract. The finance guy claims that I had to get my co-signer to sign away my trade-in, and until that happened I couldn't get a copy of the contract. GM claims that the employee discounts that were given out from that company was in violation of my employment and they claim I owe them money for those illegal discounts that were handed out by Classic. This company is extremely crooked and should have been retracted when the Obama administration was closing down GM dealerships.

Classic Buick GMC Arlington Company Profile