Save on Car Repairs

Compare Quotes
4.29/5
Based on 7 reviews that contain star ratings

Chevrolet Trailblazer

The Chevrolet Trailblazer replaced the Blazer in 2002 and was discontinued in North America in 2009. Read more Chevrolet reviews to learn about other models.

Save on Car Repairs

With the Best Extended Warranty

Compare Quotes

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

7 Chevrolet Trailblazer Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

Bought it in 2015. It had about 143000 miles on it. Got to about 190000. Started replacing num 2 and num 4 coil water pump both front hub assembly radiator crank shaft position sensor and the belt and have been having some issues with the headlights not working. Don't know if it is the switch or what. Checked all the fuses. All are good but no headlights. I love the truck. Fairly easy to work on but it is getting a little costly but I believe that the problems that I'm starting to have are those that you should expect to have at 191000 miles. So I have to give this truck a huge thumbs up.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

It's a great vehicle with a lot of features. I like that it can haul a lot of stuff inside and it has plenty of space for a lot of people when you fold down the third row seating. Also, it would get me through the snow during Michigan winters and I feel safe driving it. But it's expensive to repair. The things that break are very common and could have been prevented in the way things were manufactured. Some of the parts are cheaply made and not well thought through.

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Chevrolet is my brand of vehicle and would drive no other. I have driven Chevys for 40 years. My whole family drives Chevys. I will not look at another model ever. Chevrolet Trailblazer has good gas mileage, good motor, good stable vehicle. Good parts, good replacement parts. American made, American bought. Good storage and I have never had any serious engine issues. Normal wear and tear replacement and I have had it for 15 years now. You can order what you want to pay for. I like the AC, electric doors windows. Cloth seats for those hot days in the 100 degree sun. Love the storage room. The comfort of laying the seats back and reclining at a drive in movie. Nice enough to sleep in. No leg burns.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Runs and drives great. Lots of extra storage space too. It had lower miles and gets about twenty six miles to the gallon. It's an all wheel drive vehicle which makes it great for driving in the winter especially since I live in Wisconsin where winters usually lasts eight months. But wishing it had even better gas mileage than it does. Wish the heater worked better than it does as well. Sometimes the tires on it can make it seem like the vehicle is going faster than it really is, so you have to be careful about what tires you choose for it. Would probably own another one if I got the chance to buy a newer vehicle.

Original review: July 30, 2018

The vehicle is very spacious. Great when you have kids when you get the one with the built in TV DVD model. Handles great on both highway and city street and very comfortable on long trips. I like the spacious interior for seating as well as the trunk space with the shelf. A great accessory to the truck. The built in compartment in the truck to hold the small stuff is great as well. The exterior style and shape was very appealing and not a box shape like others. But the vehicle is not that great on gas when driving in the city. That's to be expected with a larger vehicle. And I wish there's a website where you can find people who have had the problem and solutions so you could fix them yourself and not pay a garage to do so.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chevrolet Trailblazer?

Original review: July 25, 2018

Dependable, good gas mileage, plenty of room for everyone, and I love the style, color and steering. It has held up spectacular over the past 12 years and I am very proud of it! The transmission is great, cold air conditioning, and it handles well.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I am very pleased with my Chevy Trailblazer. I purchased it used from a lady that had taken very good care of it and it was a one owner. She had just put new tires on it and it drives very smooth. It had enough room for my family and their belongings. It has heated seats and a built-in tv which is great for my family's needs. It has an excellent motor with great gas mileage that I am very happy with.

Chevrolet Trailblazer Company Information