Cerritos Nissan

Cerritos, CA

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

After more than one year of dealing with the team, they still do not have the appropriate contact numbers having updated that at least at three occasions, which is scary. How well do they know that history of the car? I had a check engine light pop up and took that car in for last week. What I found troubling was that car taken in at 8:00 a.m. took till 1:30 p.m. for a diagnostic to be run and light to be corrected through programming as it had no problem. This was advised after follow-up via multiple phone calls to the service person who somehow never got voicemail and who also took from 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. to arrange a pickup. ONE WHOLE DAY lost. This week again the light popped up. Did we not fix it last week? Took the car in at 7:40 p.m. Took them till 9:40 to figure out that they had too many people come in and advised I get home, and will be informed by 11:30 a.m. What would be their next course of action?

I do not regret buying my car as many of my friends and myself are happy with our Nissans. My second car is also a Nissan. Cerritos Nissan and the downgrade of service is the worrying aspect. Trusting them and their handling of service-related issues seems to be getting difficult, as the reliability comes from the history and information they use and I do not see any improvements, rather a downgrade of how much knowledge they are building.

I received an email for a service appointment. Find out there was a system glitch and there was no appointment. The email was a hoax and there was no understanding how that happened, which is scary as all that data is available for someone to play with without any control. Almost one hour was spent waiting to find out that the service appointment was not scheduled. Wasted my whole day rescheduling my appointments, removing belongings, rushing to the location, getting back home, getting the car back to normal... no respect for people's time! Management has been intimated about the glitch, but they are unaware why it happened and what to do next...

My Cerritos Nissan experience was horrible. Bought my car here at the Auto Square thinking I was coming to a high-caliber Dealership. Bought a Titan truck. After three weeks of my purchase the vehicle broke down. Management team was great when I bought the truck. But when I call in for my concerns and issues, it was a complete 180. I feel ripped off and not appreciated by this Dealership. I had to pay for my towing, rental car and half the repair dues. Do not buy a car here unless you want to spend thousands of dollars and having it break down before your first payment. This place is a joke.

I took my Versa in as the a/c wasn't cooling properly. They kept my car for almost a week. When the car was picked up, it was blowing cool air as it should. LITTLE did we know, instead of removing the dash to replace the defective condensing unit, a tech used a hack saw to cut open the housing under the dash to change out the defective condensing coil. We had no idea, that they used TAPE to put the pieces of hacked up plastic back together!! They also broke several pieces that hold some molding/finish materials in place.

Several months later, we noticed a "moldy" smell in the car, which the dealer said "you probably need the condensing coils cleaned.." WRONG! Unbeknownst to us, the "tape" which wasn't waterproof, allowed the moister that condensed on the coils, and normally drips out under the car, to drip onto the carpet, which is BLACK, and it started to mold/mildew under the mat. After we noticed that we all started to sneeze and cough when we got in the car, we realized something was VERY wrong.

Months had gone by and I decided to detail the inside of the car. When I removed the floor mat, I noticed it was wet and moldy. Upon inspection, I noticed a hole in the decorative plastic that covers the a/c area. When I lightly pulled on it, it fell off. At that point I noticed the tape, hacked up plastic and water dripping. Everything under the mat and in that area was moldy, no wonder we were all getting sick!! MOLD KILLS!

I took the car to the dealer, showed ** and the service manager. They took an hour to look at the car and said "We didn't do that." REALLY? Who did? God? He said "You could have taken this anywhere!" I told him I'd see him in court! I contacted the CA Bureau of Automotive Repair. They sent a rep out who inspected the vehicle. He stated they did NOT remove the dash, which is necessary to replace the condensing unit, THEY hacked into the area to do a 6 hour job in 30 minutes, which of course they get PAID for 6 hours of work AND bill the corporate office!!!

Another meeting took place with **, the Bureau of Automotive rep and myself. A tech was asked to look at the car with us. They FINALLY admitted fault. I have since been trying to get my car replaced, speaking with the GM, **, to no avail. He says he "didn't get the messages" and does not provide a direct line, instead he uses a "secretary voice mail" to get his messages. He asked me to "wait until after the holiday," which was now 75 plus days ago since he requested that.

All I want is a fair resolution, REPLACE OUR CAR THAT YOU DESTROYED! It has caused health problems for everyone in my family, inhaling the mold. As of today, March 15h, 2015, he has still not stepped up to the plate.. This is why I'm posting this, as I have given them PLENTY chances to resolve this.. We will NEVER buy a car, or take our cars there for service. We had been going there for over 20 years and purchased two vehicles from them. The next step, small claims court!

If you look up the definition of Crook you will find Nissan of Cerritos along with its owner. Wow! What an experience. I was looking to buy a truck. I stopped by to generally look for the exterior and interior since I have never seen a Frontier up close before. This sales guy from Nicaragua comes along and offer me this truck that is at this point what I was looking for.

Make long story short, I go inside the dealership and suddenly the manager comes and introduces himself and he says "How much do you want to pay for this truck but we have to make a deal right now." I offered 16,000 in which after a while he agreed. They started the paper work, but I said the truck is going to be under my wife's name, we can come back in about four hours and pickup the truck, they agreed.

When we came back with my wife the truck according to them it was gone, sold. But I said "you promised me that you were going to keep for a few hours or the deal was gone." He said "I am sorry but somebody sold it." With the obvious discontent we ask to talk to the owner of the place. He was very attentive and went and talked to a few people to know what the situation was. He apologized in behalf of the crew and promised that will never happen again in his dealership.

Next day we saw the truck advertised again I went and talked to a different salesperson. He went and looked at the inventory and told me the truck was in the back of the place. What happened is that they had changed their mind about the price they had given me and they simply hid it. I was furious, and I went and asked again to speak with the owner. I said "You are a liar and dishonest person. You should be upfront with the customer. I had changed your mind about the deal, you should have let us know."

He got so furious, that he started twisting words in his favor, and suddenly we were the bad people, and he said that "I was going to sell you that truck" but since I came to that attitude he may not do that. Since I wanted the truck I said "Sorry for the choice of words but I was mad at the transaction for the lack of sincerity." This is the owner of the place we are talking about. He said "No, I do not think I want to sell you this vehicle now" and he asked me to leave the premises. Lies, lies and lies of One troubled crooked dealership owner.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cerritos Nissan?

I am writing to share our recent vehicle purchase and service experience from your dealership, Cerritos Nissan, located at 18707 Studebaker Road, Cerritos, CA 90703. I would like to start off by giving just a brief snapshot of our family's situation. My wife and I have two beautiful boys aged one and two years old. They are the love of our lives. They are, however, not the most patient. So, spending an hour or more at a car dealership is not their idea of a good time or of the parents or anyone else that may be within visual or audible distance. I think you get the point.

That being said, I did most of the car buying online and over the telephone. I am in the military, U.S. Coast Guard and a member of USAA. Because Nissan is a participant of USAA, I was able to have the price, for the most part, worked out so that would eliminate the negotiating aspect of a vehicle purchase, or so I thought. I spoke with Cerritos Nissan over the telephone and since they are the closest Nissan dealership to our house (and they stated that they would honor the USAA pricing as well for the Nissan Altima that we were considering), we arranged a babysitter and drove down the road to the dealership.

Upon arrival (Saturday, May 28, 2011), we were instantly spotted and actually guided into a parking spot by an awaiting salesman. My wife and I tried to shake him, but to no avail. He was too nimble and quick. We advised him that we just wanted to look around on our own to view the vehicle that we were considering as well as to eliminate or further consider the others that we had researched and reviewed online. We did not get the best feeling from that salesman so we approached another salesman when we were ready to look inside a vehicle or two. That salesman was Karl **.

Karl ** seemed friendly enough to deal with so we continued to discuss the vehicle that we were interested in and to test drive it. Karl asked for my drivers license which I left in the car. So, my wife and I stepped away to go get my wallet that was in the car. As we walked by the front of the Cerritos Nissan office building, a group of salesmen were standing there and one gentleman said, "You were talking with Steve **." Not positive if that was a question or a statement and what that even means, I proceeded to ask, "Excuse me, what do you mean?"

He then stated that the salesman we worked with looks like Steve **. He laughed about it and looked to the other salesman standing there to laugh along with him for support. A bit confused about that whole experience or what exactly was the salesman trying to convey, we continued to our vehicle and grabbed my wallet. We then turned around passing by the salesmen again. They appeared surprised that we were walking by them, particularly the salesman that made the comment, since we believe that they thought we were leaving and were safe to make comments.

We drove a Nissan Altima around the block and then proceeded into the office to talk business. I immediately advised Mr. Karl ** that I was in military and am a USAA member. This is when things for Cerritos Nissan start to really fall apart. I told Karl the price that is online for a USAA member for the Nissan Altima and the associated packages. Karl then started what ended up being at least two dozen trips away from the office to check on something. I even brought in my laptop, went onto the USAA website and showed him the price in hopes of clearing up whatever confusion there was with. Karl then proceeded to have several other salesmen and managers stop by to view the online price that identified Cerritos Nissan as a participating member.

During this fiasco, we asked to speak with the manager. Karl brought over Mr. Peter **, who presented himself as the owner. We first told Mr. Peter ** about the experience we had with the other salesman outside when we went to get my wallet. We also advised him about the time we spent here already and that it appears that we are not making any progress on purchasing a vehicle. We advised him that we have agreed to pay the amount advertised on the USAA website. We understand that Cerritos Nissan is a participating member and will honor that price, which Mr. Peter ** then proceeded to agree with. We also stated that we visited Cerritos Nissan to test drive the vehicle and survey the dealership custom service. If all checked out, we would purchase the vehicle today.

Mr. Peter ** assured us that we would be satisfied with the purchase experience and future service. He also apologized for the confusion occurring thus far. Peter then proceeded to explain that Karl just started working at Cerritos Nissan a few days ago and this is his first weekend working as a salesman. He continued to say that he wanted him to work as a salesman on Memorial Day weekend to get his feet wet and then he would transition to a customer service manager for past customers. Unfortunately, this dip in the water for Karl was at our own expense.

After several hours of this bewilderment, Karl advised us that they could not offer the price and provided an alternative price that was much higher than the price identified on the USAA website. After over six hours at Cerritos Nissan, we left without a Nissan Altima. Cerritos Nissan would not honor the price advertised on the USAA website. We went home and paid our babysitter ($10/hour) which, you can imagine, wasn't just a few dollars.

The next morning, Sunday, May 29, 2011, Karl contacted us via telephone and asked if we could come back to the dealership. I responded by telling him that we could not return unless they have a price that was mutually agreed upon. After several phone conversations back and forth, we came to the price that was reasonably close to the USAA pricing on Monday, May 30, 2011 (Memorial Day). At this point, you can imagine that we were definitely worn down from going back and forth as well as the previous six-hour experience at the dealership. Also, keep in mind that we just sold our vehicle on Friday, May 27, 2011 and our intention was to purchase the replacement vehicle (Nissan Altima) over the weekend.

On Monday, May 30, 2011, we went to Cerritos Nissan once again with the understanding that the price was agreed upon and they had the vehicle with the specifications we wanted and spoke about. So, we packed up the family and headed to the dealership planning on purchasing the vehicle. I specifically told Karl that we cannot get a babysitter at such short notice as well as the fact that it was Memorial Day so we will be bringing our one and two-year old boys. We asked if we could expedite the purchasing process and Karl agreed to do so.

Less than an hour later, we met Karl at the dealership and he advised us that they do not have the particular vehicle we wanted. With recent research I conducted, I was aware that there were several Nissan Ultimas that had the particular color and packages at nearby dealerships (all within 10 miles distance). Karl stated that he would not due a dealer swap and I would need to choose a vehicle that he has on the lot but none of the vehicles had the color (charcoal grey) and packages we preferred.

Very frustrated with this recent news, my family and I stepped out of the office and walked around the lot. We actually found the Nissan Altima that had the exact package and colors we preferred. Crazy, huh? Karl shortly followed behind us and this was a surprise to him as well. I did notice some significant scratches in the right rear corner or bumper of the vehicle and he stated that this could be repaired. So, we agreed to this vehicle. We reminded him that we have already been delayed and we would appreciate if we can expedite the purchasing process as previously stated. He assured us that this would occur. After another six hours spent at the dealership, we completed the purchase.

Upon leaving the dealership, I noticed that the vehicle pulled or veered to the right quite a bit. I contacted Karl and he advised to contact the Service Department to coordinate. I spoke with the Service Department and the Collision Repair Department to have both the scratches and the alignment issue taken care of. Upon picking up the vehicle, I noticed that the vehicle still pulled or veered to the right. I again contacted the Service Department and scheduled to have the vehicle repaired once again. For the second time, I dropped the vehicle off at Cerritos Nissan to be repaired.

Once more, I picked the vehicle up feeling very confident that they must have taken care of this problem. But then, I noticed that the vehicle still significantly pulled to the right. I contacted the Service Department and I was advised that the Service Manager assigned to this matter was Ed **. I was transferred and left a voice message. I hadn't received a return call that day or the next day so I called Cerritos Nissan once again and was able to reach Ed **. Ed advised me that the vehicle does not pull or veer to the right. He was very argumentative and proceeded to say that this vehicle is the straightest vehicle he has ever driven. He asked if I tested the vehicle on the highway 605. I stated that I did, as well as, other surface areas.

He then proceeded to say that 605 has various areas of wavy, uneven pavement and that it isn't a good area to test the vehicle. I assured him that I drive other highways and streets other than the highway 605. Ed continued on to state that Nissan Cerritos will not correct the problem and I will need to contact Nissan Corporate Office or go to another dealership. At this point, I told him that I did not agree with the options he has given me to correct the problem with the vehicle. I told him that the vehicle was bought at Nissan Cerritos--it is the closest dealership to me from my house and I would have to spend a lot more time traveling and explaining this situation to another dealership, as well as, incur additional costs of my own.

I also told him that I do not believe this is the proper way to treat a customer who just spent over $27,000 at their dealership or any customer for that fact. I kindly asked him if I could bring my vehicle in to get it repaired. He stated that he would not repair it. He did appear to settle and stated that I could bring in the vehicle and I could drive it with a service technician to demonstrate the problem. I scheduled the third visit with the Service Department.

After replaying this horrendous conversation back in my mind for a few days, I decided to contact Nissan and spoke to Janice (extension #: 7206162). I shared my experience with Janice and she advised me that each Nissan dealership is franchised and Nissan cannot direct an individual dealership what to do but she can request or recommend. Janice stated that this was an inappropriate way to handle this matter by the dealership as well as how to deal with a customer. Janice stated that the vehicle is under warranty and the vehicle should be repaired at no cost to the customer.

Janice also asked me if Cerritos Nissan is a busy dealership. I told her that it didn't seem busier than the other dealerships nearby (Cerritos Auto Square) and there were many salesmen standing around without customer to speak with. Janice stated that she has received numerous complaints about Cerritos Nissan and thought that it may be due to the dealership being so busy. Janice continued to say that she would contact Cerritos Nissan directly and speak with Mr. Ed ** as well. I heard nothing further from Nissan to date.

Upon arriving at the Nissan Cerritos on June 24, 2011, Ed ** approached me and stated that he and a service technician would drive the vehicle with me. After a few minutes wait, the service technician (named Sonny), Ed and I proceeded for the drive. Sonny drove the vehicle while Ed was in the back seat and I sat in the passenger seat. Ed directed Sonny where to drive on highway 605. Once we were at an appropriate part of the road on highway 605, Ed directed Sonny to test the alignment of the vehicle. Sonny let go of the steering wheel for a few seconds and then Ed said there does not appear to be anything wrong with the vehicle and directed Sonny to take the next exit and return to the dealership.

Absolutely astonished, I asked Ed about what he said in a previous conversation about testing the vehicles alignment on highway 605. Ed stated that I must have misunderstood him. He stated that the way they test the alignment is to let go of the steering wheel and if it stays within the lane for seven seconds, then the vehicle meets the specifications of Nissan. I told him that I wasn't aware of this. He didn't count aloud or use any kind of timing device--as well as the fact that it couldn't have been but a few seconds before Sonny grabbed the wheel to straighten the path.

Befuddled, I asked Ed if we can test the vehicles alignment on the return trip to the dealership or even on another road since he specifically stated that highway 605 is not an appropriate road or terrain to test a vehicle's alignment. Ed was unwilling. I continued to question this process and his unwillingness to test the vehicle. At this point, it was no longer a conversation. Ed was already arguing with me. Then, he finally advised Sonny to go to a certain portion of the highway 605, this time, heading the opposite direction.

Once we where at the area that Ed wanted to test the vehicle, he directed Sonny to let go of the steering wheel and I counted aloud. I honestly didn't have a watch on me and Ed was not producing or offering a method of timing this test. I likely counted faster than a true seven seconds, but by the time I got to seven, the vehicle was already out of the lane we started in and at the count of 11, we were completely in the other lane. Ed still contested that the vehicle did not require or need any repairs.

Upon returning to the dealership, Ed explained that the vehicle was aligned and balanced prior to me purchasing it and the vehicle is within all specifications allowed by Nissan. I asked him for the work order or report stating the balance/alignment. He quickly returned with the report. He flashed it by me and stated, "Here it is. Now, you can leave." I asked Ed if he could briefly explain what I was looking at so that I could understand and be able to look at it. He stated that all the green numbers on the sheet are the readings for the vehicle showing that it is within the allowed specifications by Nissan. The black numbers showed the allowable ranges. Red numbers would show that it is not within the allowable specifications by Nissan.

I promptly stated that there are several red numbers on this report. He stuttered and appeared a bit confused. He then closely looked at the report and realized that there are red numbers on the report identifying that the alignment/balance is beyond the specifications of Nissan. He stated that the red numbers are just outside the specifications and this would not affect the vehicles alignment/balance. He then stated that I wear more rubber off the bottom of my shoes in a day than the differences shown on the report.

I told Ed that since the vehicle is clearly out of the Nissan specifications, I would expect that a brand new vehicle does demonstrate pulling or veering when driving and that the vehicle be aligned/balanced to be placed within the Nissan standards. After arguing for the brand new vehicle (that is under warranty) to be repaired, Ed finally agreed to correct the problem. Once the vehicle was repaired that evening, I picked up the vehicle, drove it on highway 605 and other roads, and noticed that the vehicle did not veer or pull to the right any longer. The vehicle appeared to me to be fixed. It took four visits to Cerritos Nissan, numerous telephone calls, over 24 hours of our personal time to resolve the issue on a 2011 Nissan Altima that was newly purchased.

I want to point out Cerritos Nissan Mission Statement: "Our mission is to always exceed your expectations and earn your business for life. Our customers get the best service, value, and product each and every time and are part of the Cerritos Nissan Family." I believe that Cerritos Nissan has failed on many levels. Cerritos Nissan did not exceed my expectations or almost absolutely likely that anyone else would have had their expectations exceeded. Cerritos Nissan did not earn my business for life; as a matter of fact, Cerritos Nissan may have scared me away for life. I did not receive the best service from Cerritos Nissan; actually, I would consider my experience as the worst possible service. If this is the Nissan Family, I do not want to be part of it.

This was an atrocious experience. I would not recommend Cerritos Nissan to anyone. I think that there is a lot of work that Cerritos Nissan needs to do if I am an example of how customers are being handled at Cerritos Nissan. A manager named Dan ** actually contacted me a few days after the vehicle had been repaired and I advised him of my experience. He apologized. He said he was sorry. However, I do not think that a sorry can mend what had happened.

My wife had an appointment at 2:00 for an oil change on her car. They took the car, and she waited. 45 minutes went by, and there was no other cars there. She went up and asked if the car was done, and they told her that they were busy, which was a lie, because my wife saw the guy sitting and talking about something not business related. Finally, an hour and a half later, her car was done. When she told me, I called to speak with the supervisor, and he just said there is nothing they could do about it, and was rude. He didn't care' or want to deal with anything I had to tell him. Such poor service! They dont care about their customers.

I bought a car on the 11th of Feb. From that point on, the car broke down three times. The breaks are very bad. They barely stop. The car has no power. The gauges go up and down. I have been stranded on the freeway. I took it back three times to service but they said nothing is wrong, really? They don’t want to fix the car! Friday, I left the car at the Nissan dealer because after fighting with these folks for a week about them selling me a lemon, they said to leave the car there and that they were going to take the car to a Suzuki dealer that was right down the street.

I called Saturday and they told me it was at the Suzuki dealer being fixed. In the meantime, I’m in a rental car paying $12 a day for it while they are fixing my car. Monday morning comes and I called them at 8 and said that I have to turn in the rental car soon. They told me that the car was fixed to come on in and get my car.

I get there. I see my windshield is crack. There are oil foot prints all over my car. I asked for the invoice to see what they did on the car, it turned out that all the Cerritos dealership do was drive my car for 13 miles assume my car fixed on its own and left it sitting in their parking lot for 3 days, while I’m paying for a rent a car in the meantime while they are supposedly fixing my car. I said why anyone didn’t take it to Suzuki. They had no response.

I made a guy test drive my car. He told me to brake with two feet not one and I’ll be fine and to repair my window myself. I left with my car and called the BBB and my insurance company. I get a call back from Nissan telling me to take my car to Suzuki. However when I arrived to Suzuki in Cerritos, they tell me that they have not done Suzuki work for the past couple of years. Nissan had lied to me about vehicle being worked on. Nissan threatened me stating if I continue asking them that they will not fix my vehicle. No one ever offer me any warranty. However, I do have the 30 day warranty and bumper to bumper. The car is not in my possession. Nissan is claiming that they are going to fix it again and they have the car. I have only had the car for 14 days and no one wants to help me and I do not have a car.

I purchased a used vehicle, from your dealership in 2006. The vehicle that I purchased was a 2006 Ford Focus. After four months of owning the vehicle, the fuel pump malfunctioned. In order to repair this pump, I had to pay $500.00. I paid this amount and the car continued operating normally. Then, one month passed and I began to have problems again. I took the vehicle in for service and I was told the entire engine needed to be replaced. This repair was to cost me $2,800.00.

Although I was very upset, I paid this amount and replaced the engine. Afterwards, I drove the car for one week after replacing in the engine. My electrical began to malfunction. I took the car back to the dealership and service quoted me $1,400.00 to repair the electrical system. At this point, I was outraged. In a very short amount of time, this vehicle cost me more then I had every imagined or could afford. It is unacceptable to sell a vehicle of such low quality.

I spoke with Dave M., the Manager at that time and Dirk, the used car Manager. They both helped me get a new used vehicle to replace the Ford Focus. The Ford Focus was replaced with a Chevy Malibu. This has been a great vehicle; however, there was a promise made. Both managers were working on a refund of the monies spent for service to the Ford Focus.

I called Cerritos Nissan adamantly every month in regard to my refund. I received no answer, and I was finally put in touch with Cathy after learning that both Dave M. and Dirk were not employed there. I have tried leaving several messages for Mr. Fice and Cathy has made promises to work on this issue and reach a resolution. However, neither has been done.

I respect an institution that can have the courtesy to follow through with promises. There has to be a level of respect to contact a customer when they need a resolution to an on going issue. It is very frustrating to have an issue like this go on for far past a reasonable expectation of time. In closing, I would like the following resolution to this issue:

I would like a full refund for $2,800.00 for the engine replacement and $500.00 for the fuel pump. This entire amount totals to $3,300.00.

I expect to be contacted immediately in regards to this issue. If I am not contacted within 5 business days of receipt of this letter, I will seek legal counsel and I will file with the Better Business Bureau and Small Claims court.

I have lost a lot of work, spent a lot of time on tring to get a hold of ANYONE! Peter F. has never called me back, I have never spoke to him. I feel like no one cares about what was promised me. I am physicaly felling stress from this issue and would love someone to help me. Thank you very much.

when i purchased my vehicle in march 08, i also purchased the extended warranty and maintainence coverage. I brought my vehicle in for service on 11/14/08, and was charged $124.10 for an oil change/service. I explained that i had purchased the maintainence coverage, and was told that i had no such thing and i had to pay this amount. After i paid, i went home and got my contract which proved i purchased the maintainence coverage. my husband went up there and showed the service manager the paperwork, and he said that the salesman were not supposed to be selling that coverage anymore, and to chack back on Monday. Tuesday, I called and was told that I did have the coverage, and would be getting a refund check in the mail. Nothing came. I called again in 1 week, they told me i would only be getting partial refund ($45). at that point, I would have agreed to anything. To this day, I still have not received any refund at all.

I had a previous problem with them about a refund also.On 6/10/08 my car was put in for repair,It was finally ready on 7/22/08. the insurance company was slow releasing the check, so i charged that amount and was told when the check came in, it would be sent to me. I picked up a check on 8/14/08 but it was the check that was made out to Cerritos Nissan from the insurance company. I told them i wanted a check made out to me. They said i would have no problem cashing it. I did. It took until 8/22/08 to finally ge a check made out to me from Cerritos Nissan.

Cerritos Nissan Company Profile