Buena Park Nissan

Buena Park, CA

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I received a letter from Nissan stating that my vehicle has an open recall. At first I was upset since my Nissan has less than a year old. I called service department and a young lady Elizabeth set me up with an appointment. I brought my Nissan in and unfortunately the part needed was on back order. Again a bit disappointed, but Elizabeth mentioned as soon as the part arrived she will give me a call. In which she did, she had my Repair Order number on hand and also follow up with me the entire time. I just want to say thank you to the staff and service department for great work.

After many times to request to help me with my brakes cause when I drive they not hold the vehicle properly and at all times a laugh song come and make me afraid for my life!! At this point and after many times of take the vehicle for services I have not see any improvement so I will make Nissan of Buena Park responsible for my life and any of my passengers!!

Came in to purchase my second Nissan and Rick - my experience a breeze, such a gentleman and was very knowledgeable. Definitely recommend Rick ** if you're looking for a easy car buying experience.

I walked in not knowing too much on what I was looking for. Rick made me comfortable as soon as a walked in and led me to purchase a car that has been very reliable for me and my family. Rick didn't push any overpriced car on me, and he made me feel no regret on the purchase that I made.

I dealt with Rick **, and I was amazed at how great the customer service was. He was able to help me get the right fit for me. Buena Park Nissan was not like any other car dealership that I had been to and I would definitely recommend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buena Park Nissan?

Stay away! They are all liars... from Ray, to Manny, Shelton, & Castro all liars. The deal went south and it took longer then I was told to get my money returned to me. Also there is no customer service at all. Even the receptionist had a condescending tone with me and she's a simple phone greeter! All were rude. Stay away. All car sales people are liars and I accept that but this was an all time high for me!

On June 1st, I called Nissan to set an appointment for my oil change the young lady that answered the phone was very nice and pleasant she set my appointment even though I know I called last minute. When I came in they gave me a free multi-point inspection and my service advisor told me that my brakes needed to be replaced. I was shocked since I had had my brake service done about 3 months ago at a shop near my home. I told my advisor and he assured me that the brakes needed to be replaced and asked me if I wanted to see the brake pads for myself and I told him that I did. He asked the technician to bring the brake pads out to show me and when he did I was stunned that my brakes looked very VERY worn and old. I do not drive much so I immediately realized that the other shop near my home had lied to me and not completed the service I had paid for a few months back.

I asked the advisor at Nissan to go ahead and change my brakes and when I went home I called the shop and they did not believe me. I could not believe the lack of customer service at that shop in comparison with Buena Park Nissan. I learned my lesson and will never go anywhere else. There is obviously a reason that people always say its best to go to a dealership. Thank you Nissan.

I bought my daughter a new Sentra last week and had a great experience. We traded in our older family car and everything went very smoothly. We felt like family while visiting the dealership and everyone was very friendly. I'm very happy we found this dealership.

They gave me an appointment this afternoon. When I show up nobody was responding. Manager Edwin asked me to come and make a deal. Sales rep Greg confirmed appointment. When I inquire about both of them, nobody was in. I don't know why they gave appointment if they knew that they are not going to be there. No one else in that showroom was helpful. Waited almost an hour and left. Worst place I have seen so far for car dealerships.

I acquired about a Costco discount just to get a price. After seven hours of dealership sales tactics I got to the finance office asking them why my apr was high they said the bank.. I called the bank they lied.. August 15 I didn't take the vehicle. I felt cheated. They basically kicked me out the next day threatening to call the authorities and to repo the vehicles. I found out they tuck on extra expenses after reviewing the contract. So I told them I don't want anything to do with the dealership at that point. After speaking to the sales manager we sat down and he was trying to work things out but I was done. One of the assistant salesmen speaking to me rude and disrespectful in my face with his fist clenched saying I'm the one who clears the floor and get rid of the trouble. After that I had enough of their lying and brutal sales tactics. So I had gone up there four times spending already 7 hours every time and finally had got to speak to the GSM Jason.

We sat down in explaining to him I was cheated on the apr and also the added on expense and I was fed up with the dealership. I told him even if he sold me the car for half off I didn't want it. Then he said "Well let's work some out. Maybe get a new car because I'm not giving you your trade-in back nor unwinding the deal". I agreed so I looked at a new vehicle and worked the numbers out and he wanted me to purchase the maintenance package. He asked me at least 10 times for over 30 min explaining me how great it was. I ignored him and said no I didn't want nothing extra from them. The price was 39,830 and I said okay because I wanted the price under 40,000. I walked in the finance office and he offered me the maintenance package also he tried to compare the cost and I told them no.

Oh yeah by the way my apr was 3.5 with the maintenance plan and he said "Well if you don't want the plan I'm going to raise your apr to 4.99." Was pest but I basically said I don't want the maintenance plan. Okay the finance guy was good to go I sign the release of liability form and he brought out the contract and I pulled out a express check and he said "No". I said "Why not" he then called the GSM in and he walked back In and said "Mike I knew you were going to do that" and tapped me on my shoulder and said "You can do that because you will not get the manufacturer rebate -1500" so then the GSM left and gone home. I sat there for a minute and said I'll come out the pocket 1200 and some dollars to pay the difference. They said no. He called the GSM and he said no. I left without the vehicle and I was passed. I left the vehicle there.

The last time was there I told him "Are you going to take the check?" He said no. Three hours later I leave and he calls me three times and says "Okay I'll take the check you was so passed" I said "No. All I want is my trade in. That's all I want". It's been over twenty days I don't have my trade in lease 2013 Pathfinder. I'm paying on it and I left the other vehicle at the dealer. Every time I called in they say come and pick the vehicle up. The new car was not financed and I'm waiting. I know because I spoke to the bank. They sent me the email saying they could terminate the loan..but I see they want to play games telling me "You're not going to win this one". My family is stressed out. I'm kissed and I'm paying on a vehicle I don't have. I would never recommend Buena Park Nissan to anyone. It's more to the story. This is definitely the short version.

I went to this dealer with an Ad from Raceway Nissan for a Nissan Versa 2015 for $9398 automatic. When I ask if they match that price they say "hell yes". After back in for the sales manager push me with the techniques they have to agree to buy a car and now I realize my bill is almost $19,000.00. I check with Raceway Nissan and they say I get screw in this dealer. Please be aware and stay away from Buena Park Nissan.

Buena Park Nissan driver wrecked the front of my brand new car and then threatened me that I could not buy another car and then they did not report the accident to the DMV per the state Laws or to carfax. When I sell this car or give back the car that means the next innocent person might have an accident and Nissan will never care. Oh by the way this info is for everybody but especially seniors. I found out that they are adding an extra $2000.00 for a Multi Shield Protection but then when your sign the finance payments the guy will put his hand over a small section pretending he is helping you another 600.00 for multi shield protection is again added. This money is all to the dealership. Thank you Nissan for teaching your employees to lie, cheat, threaten, and do whatever that have to do to sell that car.

Me, I getting even with them...by putting in complaints to the Federal Trade Commissioner, Attorney Generals Office, the BBB, local Chamber of Commerce, local newspaper, BBB of Nissan, AARP (being a older woman), and putting a sign in my car that will not say anything nice about this dealership. Final comment... ** (general Manager) was going to put me in a new car to keep my mouth shut. He offer a 2008-2012 junk cars first then if I pay 47.00 more a month I could buy my same car with a $1000.00 down. Was told that his VP will be calling me shortly...still waiting!!

I purchase a 2014 Nissan Sentra. Later had issues such as safety recalls, engine shaking, lost parts on 2014 vehicle - Oh wow. I call dealer Buena Park. They will not help you at all. Don't go and purchase a vehicle there. You will regret it later. I have BBB involve now. I'm getting a lawyer for a lemon law so this will not happen to other people. Beware of what you sign and what they offer you... If you already have a problem with BUENA PARK NISSAN, report them to the BBB today online. They will help you.

I received an advertisement in the mail that nissan wanted me to trade in my 2012 nissan for a new car. I went in on Saturday and spent 5 hours and did leave with a new car but no trade in. I was also told I could default on my 2012 so I would only have one car payment. The next two days I thought about it and nissan called me on Monday and I voiced my concern that I was worried about getting my wages garnished which they told me, "don't worry." A manager called me and said they would take my 2012 as a trade so I went back on Tuesday. Well, they tried to sell me a different car and wanted a down payment which I could not do. Needless to say that didn't work out either. I went home 4 hours later leaving the new car and taking my 2012 back. This is also the second time I had a problem with nissan. Guess I don't learn Nissan buena park is all about the money. They are not truthful and advised me of doing something not to my best interest. BEWARE!!!!

On February 2, 2014, I corresponded with Richard **, Internet Sales Manager for Buena Park Nissan via email and phone. This contact with Richard took place all day into the evening when I received an email and call confirming my quote on a 2014 Nissan Sentra. I informed Richard that I had my own financing, which he stated would not be an issue. I also informed him that I would visit Buena Park Nissan the next day to purchase the car related to the confirmed quote. Buena Park Nissan is about 25 miles from my home but I selected that dealership because they offered the car and price I wanted.

When I arrived to the dealership, after leaving work four hours early, I test drove the car. After the test drive, the sales person took some personal status information about me stating that it was required for a car purchase even though I already had my own financing. The paperwork was taken to the Finance Dept. Soon after, Anthony, the Finance Manager, approached us and informed me that he could not honor the confirmed quote I received from Richard ** because I was not financing with Nissan. He also said that if I purchase a maintenance package for well over $2K, he would give me a price close to what was confirmed.

I refused and he again stated that I could not get the confirmed quote unless I financed through Nissan. I spent a lot time and effort on the confirmed quote and I feel like I was discriminated against because I decided to finance with my credit union. This practice seems very unethical. I believe Buena Park Nissan should be fined for this behavior. I wish that I can assign less than one star.

I would have given five stars had it been the option. I spoke to Johnathan ** on phone and he offered me the car for X price and gave me an OTD price (X+10%). I went to the dealership from San Diego (90+ miles) and after the test drive, I again confirmed the price before the finance approval. After the financing, he came back with some manager who said that he had no authority to quote that price. He keep giving me other price and asked me to pay $2k for some additional package which I do not need (quoted price + 3k) :( Finally a third manager came (who was a nice guy), but could not give the quoted price by Johnathan as it was too low. (Sucks)

We head back to SD after wasting our 6 hrs on Friday, I am so disappointed. Needless to say, it was a horrible experience. I would avoid this dealership and would not recommend them to my enemies. Just to let everyone know, always asked for OTD price in email before stepping in this dealership and beware about the $2k protection package which is good for nothing. Guys, don't get trapped by false promises of the internet sales team. Better talk to someone who has authority over the pricing and better have everything in written.

I went to look at cars as I was looking to get into something inexpensive as I am only receiving UIB. They were extremely quick to tell me I qualified for a 2013 Nissan Sentra. I told very specifically that I could afford $400 or less payment with no more than $500 down. They came back with $469 and $1800 down. Stupid me agreed to take the deal. A week later, I found out I couldn't stay in the car because the sale of my home fell through so now I had to come up with a lot of money to save my home. I called them to tell them I couldn't afford to keep the car as I would not be able to come up with the rest of the down nor will I be able to make the monthly payments for months to come. They absolutely do not care!

I got a letter in the mail a week later stating that I was not qualified for a loan so I went back to take the car back and they told me that I have to keep the car because they would find a way for me to keep it! I can't afford the car! What don't they get? Almost 3 weeks later, they're still trying to figure out how to keep me in the car after numerous calls to their Finance dept. to tell them to unwind the contract and they refuse. Unfortunately, I will have a repossession as I will not be able to make the payments. Why won't they take the car back before it funds? They want to rewrite the contract and I just want to give the car back!

I should have just walked away when Tony showed me the 2010 Nissan Versa with 1600 miles on it. He claimed that this is the advertised car for $11,295.00! As I was walking away, he said there are more cars at the back and that he can find one for me at the same price. So we found a brand new 2010 White Nissan Versa. I told him if he can expedite the process because I am in a hurry and paying cash for "one at this price" ad so there will be no stress in getting a car. He said no problem but then the problems started.

He got all my detail info and came back saying I would have to pay $500 more because I do not have proof of graduation, so I said fine. Then he came back again and said I do not qualify for that price because I am not driving a Toyota and have to add another $1,000.00. I said "no and I want all the paperwork that I filled out returned to me". He said okay, then someone else came to our desk and said I can have the Nissan Versa for $22,000.00! I almost fell out of my chair laughing! $22k for a bare-boned base car! I said, "just give me my paperworks and I will be on my merry way". Instead, another sales manager came over and was going to the same routine and insulting me.

This time, I got up and went straight to their office and demanded the paperworks. They wouldn't give it to me. So I started raising my voice and made a scene. Now, I am surrounded by sales managers and salesmen but still no paperworks. Finally, one of the guys threw a sheet of my credit application on the floor and that's when I left. I was so upset with the experience and called the Buena Park police. Three patrol cars showed up and said the crooks have the right to keep the paperworks for their file even though no transaction was consummated. What a nightmare. It was horrible going in to a bunch of vultures ready to insult and humiliate you.

My wife and I went to to Buena ParkFeb 21,2009 nissan to trade our 2007 nissan altima. We came upon a deal with sales manager at the time and Edwin (sales rep.) The deal was we had to give a down payment of a $1000 dollars (in increments of $400 to be taken out 3-04-09 and $600 two weeks later) Two weeks past and we received a phone call from Hiro that we are not able to finance both of you for the nissan quest. We said ok that's fine. They wanted the van back the next day, we said we couldn't go but will go either Sunday of Monday. Well we were able to make it that Sunday and turned the van in as they requested of us, well on March 6, 2009, they took the money for $400 the down payment. On the phone call with Mr. nguyen another finance mgr. there he said bring the car in and with a copy on a bank statement stating they withdrawn the money from our account.

Well we counldn't do it cause the banks were closed that day. So we went and signed the paperwork change the liablity of the van and the car back that was Sunday March 8, 2009, Nguyen said we can't issue you a check till you give us that statement. We went back there the following day Monday 3-09-09 with edwin legaspi letting us use their computer at the dealership was able to obtain a copy of our bank statement as well as a copy of the check they have cashed in. They made us wait for about 45 minutes. L. nguyen stated that if you get aggressive with me I I will stretched this out the full 10 days, then he left, manny came and out and spoke to us about 30 minutes more and told us that they can not issue us a check till we get a bank statement from the bank and signed by the branch manager of the bank.

Well by that time it was 6:00 in the evening already. We said l. nguyen just told us all we need is the statement to get OUR MONEY back, manny replied I don't know why he said that he also said that they have 10 days before they see the money in there account, we printed a bank statemnet out from their own computer to show them they did and even called our bank to verify that they did. We got upset raised our voice , then manny stated now your not getting your money back asked us to leave or they will call the police on us. manny also stated that you will not get your money back take to small claims. I asked them to show me there policy on all that he mentioned to me he stated wait just right here and ignored just till we jsut left at 7:30 p.m. It has know been over 10 days as well as over 10 business days we still not received OUR MONEY (3-21-09).

Consequences is we got charged a late fee for the nissan altima. It put a heavy strain on our finacial life, and we had to borrow money just to pay for the month of Feb. 2009 nissan altima. Which was that $400 we put down.

We seeked to purchased a Nissan Quest to them last February 21, 2009 and agreed to pay a down payment of $1,000.00 for the purchased. The first down was taken out of our account in the amount of $400.00, the second one is scheduled on March 21, 2009 at the amount of $600.00 but they couldnt find any bank to loan us the vehicle. We returned the vehicle promptly last March 8, 2009 and was instructed to bring our bank statement that states that they have widthdrawn the $400.00 and would give us back the check.

March 9, 2009 we went there with the copy of the widthrawn check and the bank statement and they wont release us our money. We even talked to our Bank and asked them of if it is possible for them to have the money at that time and they said that it is iin their account already. They gave us the ring around and threatened not to give us back our $400.00.

We had to pay the returned car with a penalty of $30.00 and we are about to fall behind one more month again of paying the car again due to not returning our money. Me and my husband wants to go to court for small claims and also ask for court fees and pay us on our possible time off from work.

On December 20, 2008, my wife and I tried to purchase a 2009 Nissan Altima Coupe. We put $2,000 down and traded in a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder. We took the new car home, got auto insurance. Two weeks later we received a phone call that we need to return to the dealership and sign more papers. Since we were very clear before we even purchased the car on how much we can afford to put down, credit history, and all the necessary information, we told the sales person that we were not going to put any more money on that car. We went to the finance department and that's where they realized that for some reason they did the paperwork on the wrong trade-in.

Instead of doing the trasaction on the car we gave them (the Pathfinder), they did it on my Nissan Titan which by the way was never even mentioned during our fist visit to the dealership. They called in the supervisor and he tried to convince me to take back the Pathfinder and trade in the Titan but we explained that the only reason why we wanted to change the Pathfinder was because my wife wanted a smaller car. Since the Pathfinder is more expensive the dealership didn't want to pay what was owed on the loan and we were told that they made a mistake and that we're not going to make the deal; and that we were going to get the Pathfinder back. So now we had to call back the auto insurance and make the change back, we had to buy new wheel cover, floor mats, etc.

Two days later my wife got a very rude phone call from Ms. Patricia Ramirez and she was told that we have to pay for the services that were done on the Pathfinder. Aparently they did some oil change and other services on the car that total $909.06. My wife told Ms. Ramirez that we are not going to pay for services that were never approved by us in the fist place. She also explained that since the deal was not even finalized that should've waited before they decided to touch the car and perform any services. Ms. Ramirez raised her voice several times at my wife and after my wife asked not to be rude and threaten her, she told her that we are going to pay for the services and that's a promise; and then she hung up the phone.

Ms. Ramirez, after she realized that she can't get any money from my wife, she called my supervisor and left a very similar message on her voice mail. On February 12, she sent us a letter that included a copy of the repairs and items replaced on our vehicle for which we need to pay. Since we were very clear from the begining with the dealership, and since even before we went them we sent an e-mail explaining what we were looking for, it is not our fault that they made a mistake therefore I don't believe we should be billed for services we never authorized to begin with.

In today's economy $1000 is a lot of money to just throw out the window for other people's mistake.

was lied to, asked many questions with don't worry about it attitude. trust me, car that stickered at 18000 i was sold products i didn't want up to 32000, i was on medician and ask to leave many time cause im diabediC, THEY KEEP TELLING ME 5 MORE MINS, i was taking pain medicien for my back that i had surgey on , and just wanted to get out of there.. witout a car they pressused me, Im 76 years old and move at a lot slowner rate. I was taken huge advantage of and want out.

I went in to see their Nissan Altima Hybrid. I send an e-mail to their sales departmen asking how much it will be for a Nissan Altima Hybrid 2008 with the tech package. I receive an e-mail with how much the car will be with the package so I asked if he had a silver one available. The answer was yes. The e-mail note indicated The Hybrid with Tech retails for $32,540. Your internet price is only $$29,587. Sales tax, license, and destination fees are extra. Plus you will also receive an additional Federal Tax Credit up to $2,350.

I was excited so they told me to go see the car. I got their and their price was $36,400 because it was fully loaded. They were attempting to give me for my 2003 Hyudai Santa Fe $4000.00 which made laugh. I attempted to leave and they came back and made another offer that still meant I had to pay $36,400 no matter what with my trade in. I was angry and told them to give me car keys.

I was out the door and here comes another sales manager. He said What can we do to get you in the car we have here for you? All I said Give me the car I wanted at the prize I was quoted over the internet and you said you have here. He asked me to show him the e-mail I was send. Luckily I did print the e-mail and showed it to him. He says how much do you think you should be wanting the car for? I said With my trade that is in great condition with low miles, I was expecting to pay no more than $25,000 out the door. Your internet prize is $29,587 and that is what I want.

He says How about if I get the car between $26,000 and $28,000 out the door? Is that okay? He says. I waited to see what he said and he comes back with an offer of $27,900. I was laughing then atleast he stated that it included taxes and licence fees. I laughed. If the car they sold me for $36,400 was the one I wanted for $$29,587, I would of been a happy camper.

The car is nice and is fully loaded with features I do not use and it does not even come with fog lights. The expensive GPS system is not worth the prize they sell it for. The GPS CD that it came with was an older CD. I asked them if they could update the CD and they said No, we can order it for you but that is all. You will pay for the charge. All this is a joke.

The Expensive CD just gets me lost and needs to be update or replaced.

On 7/12/08 I went to Buena Park Nissan to see if I could buy a car. I had a recent BK on my record so I knew it would be challanging. They asked at the time if I had my BK court paperwork. I said no. They went ahead and made a deal. I put $2500 down with an extra $500 cash back so $3000 down. They gave me 11% financing - High but I'm rebuilding.

I went home with the car. About a week later, they called and said that I needed to send in the BK paperwork or they could not fund the loan. I said I didn't have it. They said they could not fund it. They called me at lest 10 times between the time I bought the car and 8/1 when my paperwork came in the mail. I don't know why they kept annoying me. Calling me. They knew I didn't have the papers when they gave me the car.

They started having the sales guy, Furnelly call me and leave messages for me to call Keith in Finance. I could only call and say I didn't have them yet. On Friday 8/1 they came. I faxed them in . On Sun 8/3 I got another call and message from Fernelly telling me to call Keith. I called, they said they had been able to lower my payments considerably, they needed me to come back to Bunea Park Nissan to sign a new contract. I asked Fernelly what the deal was, he said he didn't know.

I went to Buena Park Nissan. I sat down with Keith to said that he could get me a better deal, lower payments but my APR would go to 13% I got up and walked out. I was not even on the freeway when my significant other called and told me to go back to the dealer ship. I said no I was not going to sign for a 13% APR. When I got home that evening. More messages from Fernelly to call Keith and Eric in Finance. They said they wanted me to come back to the dealership so the new terms could be discussed.

I said no. I said I had signed one contract and three weeks ago and it was good enough. They said I had to sign becasue they could not finance me that much money. I said no. I got another call from Eric this time saying he called in some favers and my 11%APR would stay the same, the lenght of terms would be the same but I had to sign the new papers or they needed the car. I said I was not coming back in. They said that Fernelly could come to my house. I said fine, but that was the LAST TIME I wanted to get a call from anyone from Buena Park Nissan. It was becoming harassment.

The phone rang right after. I didn't answer it. Fernelly showed up at my door with the new contract in less then an hour. It was less all around and my APR was the same. I signed it and thought that would be it. BUT I came back to night and ANOTHER Message on my machine, this time asking for a utility bill to prove that I live where I live. I don't have such a bill. It's all in my significant other's name. They did not need proof with the first contract. Now I sign a new one and they want this extra stuff. I want to turn the car back in. I've been called and annoyed and harassed with calls. They knew I didn't have the BK papers and they let me drive off the lot in the car.

They then called me numerous times threatoning to the loan funding if I didn't provide them. I WANT them to take the car back. This is to MUCH!! I will NEVER refer a friend or relitive to them. They just keep calling. I've already signed the contract... TWICE!! and still they call and leave messages. I want this charge to go primarlly against Keith in Finance and also Eric who picks up where Keith leave off and they get Fernelly to call because they know I will still talk to him. But I've had enough. They can have their car back. I Don't want them calling me any more. They can put things in Writting or they can come get the car.

They have had me sign TWO contacts for the car. They tried to get me to sign for an APR at 13%. When I refused, the said they really could get it for 11%. They aked for the BK papers. I gave them, I signed new contracts and still they keep calling. They didn't need such papers with the orignal contract. I feel harassed. I have asked they not call and still they keep callling.

Buena Park Nissan Company Profile