2. Automotive

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Find my match

Buick Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buick?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Buick?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

The Buick Envision is a joy to drive. It fits the bill for the car being not to small but not too big. It's peppy and very maneuverable. Styling is great, comfortable inside and great interior finishes. Pricing is right in-line with this type of vehicle. Long trips are a joy when driving this car on the highway. It's a great vehicle for young and old alike. You will not go wrong if you are lucky enough to purchase this vehicle.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I never thought I would drive a Buick but after getting behind the wheel, the rest is history! It floats when you drive, is super roomy, repairs have pretty much been maintenance and I can't believe how easily it maneuvers this vehicle cam turn on a dime! Over after driving and owning numerous different vehicles from Nissan, Toyota, and Dodge I have to say this one is my all time favorite.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I my a 2015 Buick Enclave. Even though dealerships have asked me to trade in for new model, she is such a beauty. I'm gonna keep her as long as I can. She sits nicely in the road, which is to say that she owns her space. Her interior from interior night lighting to leather seats are wonderful. She is a big girl so it does take her a few seconds to hitch up her skirt for quick move, but when she does you know that she is gone. My husband gave her to me as a Valentines gift. What a WONDERFUL Valentines day present she has been. I go in the garage sometimes just to look at her and possible think of somewhere to take her. LOL

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

My 2016 Buick Lacrosse has been a pleasure to own. The vehicle performs very well on the highway with a smooth and very quiet ride due to the quiettune technology with reasonable gas mileage. Performs well for city driving also with premium suspension which helps to smooth ride on bumpy roads. Handling is also very good and gives you a good safe driving experience. Interior is very nice with excellent large info and entertainment screen. Highly recommended.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I had just bought a 2019 Buick Encore 7 months ago. Last week I was in a head on collision that saved myself along with the other four passages in my car. I selected this car for several reason, but one main reason was because of its safety. At the time of the head on collision all 8 or 9 airbags deployed immediately which saved all of our life’s along with wearing our seatbelts. My Buick was so beautiful inside and out and if I ever have the chance to buy me another one I will. We all were so blessed to be alive after the hard impact from the other car. Looking at my car after the accident one would wonder if the driver or passenger survived. We all had some bruising, cuts, and some loss of hearing out of my right ear, but my beautiful 2019 Buick Encore saved our life’s that day. It’s because of my Buick we are all living today. I wanted to thank the Buick people for my life.

Original review: March 5, 2020

Have made multiple contacts to Buick Customer Assistance Center with no resolution. I sent a certified letter with pictures of safety issue with Buick Regal seat belt. No one contacted me even though they signed for the letter. I made numerous calls to them with continuous run around on their part. I have already had to have part of the seat belt replaced once and it is still something wrong with it. You would think they would care about safety issue but it is apparent they don't care. They just tell me to take the car back to the dealership and wait. I like my car overall but after the lack of care from the Customer Assistance Center, have second thoughts. I am not asking them to fix the radio or an optional feature. It is a law to wear seat belt while driving motor vehicle.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

Let me start by saying that up until now I have enjoyed my Enclave, and was looking forward to buying a newer model but after today I will never buy a Buick again. I got in my car Christmas Eve to go to work and found my headlight pointing down only casting light 10 feet in front of the vehicle. I called the dealership and made an appointment only to find out the entire headlight assembly needs to be replaced at a cost of $1753.00 that’s right almost 2 thousand dollars for one headlight, so I called corporate saying in so many words, "Sorry you're on your own."

You would think that a part as expensive as a new transmission might have the warranty cover such a ridiculously expensive part as long as the drivetrain. Alas no. So of course not knowing if the other one is going to go in six months I would not in good conscience ever recommend buying this vehicle due to the cost of just maintaining it’s drivability. Save your money buy the Acura with more power and reliability just for your own peace of mind when a headlight on the vehicle can put you in the poor house.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

In the 3 years I have owned my Encore I have not had one problem. Great size, easy to handle, stable on the highway and easy to park. It is also practical because you can lower the back seats to carry large items. The back door allows for easy access to the cargo area.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

My Buick Lucerne is a great car. Large enough, sturdy, much better on gas than I anticipated, and a very comfortable ride. It's actually a 2006 that had decent mileage and a great price when I bought it. It had been years since I had driven a Buick and now I remember why I always liked them.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

This automobile is not only beautiful, it's spacious, comfortable, quiet and a joy to ride in. We've taken it on many road trips with great music and plenty of room to stretch out and store whatever we need to travel with. On family excursions we pop up the third row seats and off we go!

Buick Company Information