BP / Amoco Gas Stations

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

If I could give them zero stars, I would. My car died, so I had it pushed into their parking lot (91st/Silver Springs Milwaukee location) and got permission from the cashier to park it there. After coming back the next day, it was gone. The cashier claimed to not know what happened to it. After much frustration and interrogation, I was told the car was towed. The owner claimed the tow company was the one who mistakenly towed it (in an effort to save himself, I'm sure). They refused to acknowledge their mistake as well as doing the right thing and paying to get it back.

Now, not only am I without a car, I have to pay a ridiculous fee to get it back. The owner hung up on me many times while I spoke with him on the phone--very unprofessional and wildly rude. Didn't even have the courtesy to come meet with me face-to-face and explain nor apologize. I hope karma gets them good. Don't support these kinds of efforts by these horrible people!

BP Business Gas cards - Worthless. I have nothing but problems and when I call in to customer service, I get a different answer every time. I wish I would have read the reviews before choosing BP for gas cards.

I have used this BP station twice and twice I have been disappointed by RUDE clerks. I prefer BP gas. Its premium formula performs very well in my vehicle. The first time I visited a male clerk got frustrated with a patron who politely questioned him about the pump not starting after he'd paid. He'd tried numerous times and it would not work. As the customer went back outside to try the pump for a third or fourth time the clerk made a disparaging racist remark. I was shocked! That was several months ago - perhaps six or seven. Although this is the closest BP to my house I have bypassed it ever since because of that one bad experience.

Today I went back thinking I would give this establishment another chance. Today is after all the beginning of a new year. And considering the high rate of turnover in the convenience retail industry I thought certainly that rude clerk had probably moved on to a new job. He was not there but a female clerk who was equally horrific was there in his place. She wouldn't suspend or end her personal phone call to properly ring up my items and input my gas selection. When the card terminal malfunctioned she rudely and inaccurately accused me of making the wrong selection on the device. She accused me of canceling the transaction when the terminal never gave me such an option. Again - she couldn't be bothered enough to stop her phone call and actually pay attention to what was going on. I calmly told her, "Never mind. I'll go elsewhere.". My new year's resolution for 2016: No more 2nd or 3rd chances for this establishment! They are beyond terrible!

On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at approximately 8:00 p.m. I went to the BP Gas Station on Florida Ave NW in Washington DC to get some premium gas for my car. After my husband pumped my gas, my car started shaking and kept cutting off. Yes, I suddenly realized that we became victims again of receiving bad gas. The only way I was able to get back home was by switching from comfort to super charger for more power. Of course I called BP and they were not helpful and even gave me the wrong number to their headquarters to file a complaint.

This is the second time this has happened to me at the same gas station. It happened with my old C230 Mercedes Kompressor and now with my S550 Mercedes. Enough is enough! I am going to lose work pay tomorrow because now I'm forced to take my vehicle to the dealership to be fixed. I want to be reimbursed for the bad gas I bought, paying for my vehicle to be fixed, and time lost from my job tomorrow. No customer deserves to be treated this way. I have no idea what they're putting in their gas -- but I'm going to get down to the bottom of it immediately!

On the morning of Thursday June 18th at approximately 7:45 am, I purchased gasoline at the BP gas station on the corner of South Valley Forge Road and West Germantown Pike (Official address is: 3001 W Germantown Pike). I did not realize that this establishment was a full service station, but a plain-clothed person came up behind me after I parked and asked what kind of gas I wanted. I thought this was odd as I had been to this station and same pump on several occasions and never saw full service. I told him the highest grade, which was $4.59 a gallon. I went inside to pay and when the total came to over $66, I was a bit surprised, seeing that gas prices have been so low. Was there an up-charge for the full service? At first I thought the oil prices may have spiked, as it is the summer.

However, upon checking other stations on my commute and checking on my gas buddy app, I noticed that this particular station was at least a dollar higher per gallon for the same grade gasoline than any other station in the area. I did not receive a receipt as I was in a hurry to get to work, but can furnish a copy of my credit card statement with the total charge on that date. Please investigate this station and their unfair pricing practices! Also, the full service was not properly disclosed in my opinion. Please have them revisit this and provide better notice to the consumer. I felt a bit uneasy that a non-uniformed strange man was approaching me as I exited my vehicle.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BP?

Chase BP has been my card of choice for over twenty years. All at once they have transferred their BP accounts to another bank. We received a letter that advised us to continue using our BP card until we received our new card. The problem is we can use it anywhere for anything except BP gas. No one can give us a reason why this is happening. They plan to send us new cards in a couple of weeks. I hope we will be able to use it then.

This morning on my drive to work, my 4 year old grandson told me he had to go potty. I asked him if he would hold on until we got to daycare and he said no in a panic voice. I exited off the highway onto Emerson and pulled into the BP gas station. This is not an area I would normally stop, but when you have a 4 year old. The gas station is dirty and dark. I walked into the station with my grandson and looked for the bathrooms, an elderly woman was mopping and blocked the entrance to the bathroom. I excused myself and she said in broken english, the bathroom was broken. I stressed the fact I had a 4 year old emergency and she continued to block my way and said "could not use" broken. I asked if both bathrooms were out of order. She just kept saying "could not use" broken.

I walked out of the station with a panicked 4 year old. I asked for the store number and she said 4303. When I asked her to repeat herself, the person behind the counter said 4303. This is the most nasty gas station I have ever been in and will never ever go back into this station. I am sure the BP corporation has no idea how nasty this station is or how rude the employees are.

On 4/3/15, I stopped at a BP gas station. The cashier told me to give my 30 dollars to the attendant outside. The sign said full service and the price said $2.55 per gallon. I realize after $5.45 that I was paying $2.80 per gallon. I then switch to another pump.

My husband and I recently stopped in a BP gas station on Valentine's Day around midnight. It was located on 14679 Duval Road in Jacksonville, Florida. During this visit my husband went to the fountain drink machine. He was unaware that the nozzles had been placed onto the machine improperly. When he tried to pour the drink it sprayed all over him, covering him in soda. When he informed the cashier, she did not apologize, nor did she make any move to have it cleaned up, a sign was not placed on the machine in order to prevent this accident from happening to someone else. She was not the only employee working at the time, so something could have been done. After we went over to the refrigerators to find a drink, where I found mold collecting inside of the refrigerators. When we went to pay for our drinks, first we were charged incorrectly; Then the lady at the counter gave us $4.00 too little in change.

Payed for ten in gas only got three. Went in to tell clerk I need my other 5 in gas. She said I would need to swipe my card again. The ten has been taken out already don't have 5 more. Well I don't owe you anything. Very negative. Bad customer Service. Need to be restrained if she had any.

My wife was in transit to catch a flight departing from O'Hare International Airport. She stopped at the BP located at 4940 S RT 59, Naperville, IL 60540 to fill up the gas tank. Upon fueling, the automatic shut off did not operate and covered my wife and car with gasoline. Further the pump continued to spew gas. Covered with gasoline, dressed to catch a flight, she was upset and told the attendant what had happened. The response was "Do you want to try another pump?" She told the attendant, “No my tank’s full but there is a major problem here.” The attendant dismissed the issue, as a non-issue. Appears customer service is a bit lacking, plus would you want to hop on a flight smelling like 87 octane?

I've been constantly purchasing gas at the same location BP station at 8914 Ditmas location in Brooklyn for the past five year. I have notice that I'm being charged one dollar surcharge on my statement every time I use my debit card. I informed the station manager about the charge and he told me it was my bank's fault, then I contacted my bank which informed me that the manager is not telling me the truth. So I went back to the BP manager and then he changed his story and said that he was charging a dollar which he would be refunding back to my account, but I have never seen any refunded. I am very appalled that this station seem to be fleecing everyone who is using a debit card.

On Monday Jan 12, 2015 Went to my local Bp and put gas in my car, $20.00. I just look at my statement today and it says 34.00 dollars. I didn't save my Receipt but I KNOW I ONLY PUT $20.00. NOW I WILL GO AND SEE IF THEY GOT A COPY OF MY TRANSACTION. Lord knows how many times they have overcharged me. So upset right now.

I just had one of the worst experiences in my life dealing with one of your gas stations and I want to be reimbursed immediately. Today, I went to your BP (against better judgement because 2 out of the 3 last times before today that I've gone there there has been an issue with the random bump that I've chosen which makes me question all your talk about providing quality for your consumers. I don't see it. Definitely not at that location anyway). At any rate, today at the Candler location in Decatur, GA your pump spilled gas all over my car, my shoes which then made it's way into my vehicle. When I went in to speak to someone about being reimbursed for the extra that spilled due to YOUR faulty pump I was met with an argument and MUCH MUCH FRUSTRATION!!!

Now I'm going to be very direct... you all do NOT have the best reputation in the industry. Many people including my very own family members and friends despise you for what happened in the Gulf and have not bought or supported anything associated with your brand since... BUT I HAVE and today I regret that!!! I don't appreciate being treated that way and I'm sick and tired of dealing with a business that doesn't value me as a customer.

That location needs to get their ** together. They are a TERRIBLE reflection on the image you all are trying to turn around and you need to step in and do something about it over there. I want my money back for the gas that spilled. From what I gauge since I only needed half a tank of gas in my Camry the over flow was about $10 worth. I want to be reimbursed for the leather boots that were ruined that I paid $50 for and I want to be reimbursed for the car mat that has to be thrown out because it REEKS of your GASOLINE!... A total of $65. Someone needs to contact me ASAP because I am not kidding and will complain to EVERYONE EVERYWHERE until I am reimbursed.

I was startled on 11/26/14 when around 10 am, I was pumping gas into my truck and the diesel fuel pump suddenly stopped with my tank just half-full (around $40). Another attempt to fill resulted in a refusal on the pump screen. I went inside and asked the gas station attendant what the problem was. There was no verbal response, just a look of alarm on her face. She even refused to produce a receipt of the transaction. Dumbfounded but I had no time to deal with this so I went across the street and finished filling up. To my surprise, when I got onto the highway, my truck began to stop. Uphill speeds could not exceed 30-40 mph. The trip back to NY became a nightmare. Clearly something was wrong at that gas station. Cleaning the trucks fuel system will cost a lot, not counting the stress of such driving on a busy highway as a consequence of filling up at this disreputable gas station. Preventing the same disaster to other victims requires prompt action from authorities. I hope to hear about it soon.

After finishing a beautiful day at a State Park with an inspiring sunset my man, it was time to head back toward our home in Madison, WI. Unfortunately, just as we left the park I felt a sharp protrusion scratching my chest; it was causing me pain, so I looked down and realized the metal support in my bra (sorry if too explicit for you men:) ) was exposed and causing me MUCH discomfort and couldn't be fixed without pulling over and dealing with the issue. Also, our vehicle's gas light had just turned on, so we decided we'd stop at this Barneveld, WI BP gas station to troubleshoot both potential problems. This was at approximately 8:30pm on 8/9/14.

Being I was VERY uncomfortable, I immediately headed to the women's restroom. As I entered the restroom, I got distracted by a HUGE pimple that was disturbing my face (that definitely was not supposed to be occurring on a 35 year old woman's face!!!), so I made a stop at the public mirror/sink area. Another woman entered the restroom, and I felt uneasy being busted looking so intently in the mirror that I headed to the far open stall (which was the larger handicapped stall) after that woman chose her stall. Once I entered, I noticed there was no hook and every surface in the stall looked VERY dirty and unsanitary, so I carefully balanced my handbag on the corner of the door.

Since I was in private, I had to remove my bra and proceeded to temporarily fix my more than uncomfortable, painful issue. I had to shift the whole underwire, so the process took a few minutes. Then, from looking in the downward position, my nose began to run (I have summer allergies); I sniffled a few times then decided to stop being lazy and blow my nose (I apologize for the play by play of what should have been private activities, but apparently it is EVERYONE'S business what I do in a bathroom stall anyway; which you will shortly see). I then needed to use the toilet, which was FILTHY!!! So I had to take another moment and wipe that area down before I could proceed.

During all of this, the other woman had left. As I was taking care of my business, another woman had entered the restroom and asked if anyone was in my stall. I, of course, said "I am" and didn't think much of it. This woman then entered the stall next to me and suddenly and inappropriately exclaims to me "Don't do THAT here!!" At first I didn't realize what she was speaking of and asked and she RUDELY said something similar to "You know! There was a complaint and just get out of here!" At this point I figured she was implying that I was using drugs, so I tried to explain to her that I DO NOT use drugs and maybe it was because I have allergies and she thought my sniffling was what prompted that thought. She had NO interest in listening to anything I had to say and was speaking to me like I was some 18 year old junkie!

I have NEVER been spoken to so rudely and disrespectfully by anyone; especially when that someone is making assumptions about hear-say about someone who is behind closed doors! I am a professional 35 year old woman who is a cum laude college graduate, NOT a gas station snorting junkie!! Then, when I exited the restroom, the younger co-worker of this woman was staring at me all weird; her co-worker obviously told her of what she thought was happening and had already passed her own judgments. I was upset, VERY disrespected, and disgraced and was unable to even make the purchases I had previously desired and was again spoken down to by the same worker that disrupted my in the restroom as I proceeded to leave the establishment!

I am still upset and bothered by this whole experience which took place over 2 hours ago; currently, I have no intention of giving ANY BP any of my business in the future because I feel anytime I would pull into their establishment, I would be reminded of this terrible, disrespectful encounter! I almost feel like sending them a sample of my hair (which is supposed to show any drug usage over the past 6 months I believe) with a note saying "test it and see how wrong and rude your employee's assumptions were!" And hope they would have the courtesy to send me a heartfelt apology for disrupting my previously amazing day!

This is in regard to this gas station where I never had any issues before. Today when I swiped my card, inserted the fuel nozzle and clicked it in order to fill my tank completed, after a few minutes, I heard a gush and gas was completely overflowing the tank and outside on the tires. Obviously this was an issue with the nozzle and the 'click' did not seem to work & reported to the manager. To my surprise, the manager was completely ignorant of the issue and treated this like a water spillage. He even decided not to acknowledge and for some retarded reason he indicated that I did not click it correctly. I am never going to this gas station and feel this could potentially be a hazardous situation and concerned authorities should intervene.

I brought $30+ in gas at the Fill N Go in the 3000 block of Third Street in Memphis, TN. Engine light comes on, go to AutoZone for a diagnosis. Code indicates bad gas go back to Fill N Go only to be threaten with them calling the police on me and telling me my car is broke, I guess AutoZone's engine code reader was broke too.

My complaint is about the BP Gas station on the corner of Metropolitan and Vandervoort Avenue in Brooklyn, NY. The customer service there today was just horrible. I am a regular customer and usually very familiar and friendly with the staff on the premises. However, earlier this morning, I purchased $45 worth of Lotto Tickets. I didn't bother to check to make sure the tickets are complete because they are usually very coordinated with everything they do there. However, upon getting to work and giving the staff the lotto tickets, I realized that I was $5 short of my tickets. I had to go back to inform them that I have missing tickets. Maybe it wasn't printed out with the rest. Maybe it was trashed by mistake because I was also never given the lotto receipt of my purchase. Maybe the guy just didn't print it. They weren't trying to help me figure these problems effectively.

One of the guys on staff said he will go and check the camera. But what does the camera reveal besides showing he gave me tickets?? It doesn't show the qty of tickets given or the exact amount of tickets that were printed during my transaction. During this 10:30am shift, that is when the guy began attacking me saying they are not thieves. I purchased another $5 worth of tickets and told the guys I didn't want to talk about it because I was upset and didn't want anything to escalate. However, your BP worker continued to scream at me and embarrass me within the store. He kept screaming at me saying they don't have my tickets and they are not thieves instead of trying to figure out how the $5 worth of tickets can be missing.

The other worker there told him to just forget about seeing that I wasn't trying to escalate a fight, but that particular worker wanted to antagonize me. When I told him I didn't want to hear it or talk about it anymore, he screamed at me stating, "Well I am still talking!!" Although I wanted to just grab all the gum & candy on the counter to slap him with it, that is when I called him an ** and walked out of your store!! I have never been soo humiliated in my life!! I have never experienced such horrible customer service in retail or anywhere else to be precise!! If this is how your representatives are trained, many of your stations will shut down very easily!! There is no customer who deserves to be treated the way I was treated this morning!! I surely hope you appeal to the staff that works at the Metropolitan & Vandervoort BP Gas Station.

My husband and I were taking a driving vacation through the Smokies and Blue Ridge Parkway on the 22-23rd of October 2013. We got off the 40 freeway to get gas at exit 37 (Canton Exit) , headed west for home and drove into your BP station located just off that exit. While my husband was pumping gas, I went to use the restroom. THAT WAS THE FILTHIEST RESTROOM I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!! The dust and dirt all over that room was unbelievable. The bathroom looked as if it hadn't been cleaned for months. The toilet was stained and spotted (with god knows what) and the faucets to the extremely dirty sink was taped shut with duct tape, literally taped over in a ball. There was a large container of sanitizing gel which, thankfully did work. There was nothing else available to clean or rinse your hands, no towels, no blower.

When I went back into the store and approached the counter, I was met by a very mean-looking man obviously of foreign descent. I told him, nicely, that while I was always grateful to have restroom facilities available for us while we were traveling, I did suggest (again, in a nice way) that they needed to improve the cleaning of the bathrooms. He just stared at me. I said, "Okay?" and he just continued to stare. As I walked away, I heard him say one word in another language, obviously cursing me by the tone it was said.

This is not the first time (not even close) I've had with BP bathrooms. Just the other day, in Birmingham, I used an outdoor bathroom (I do not like outdoor bathrooms and having to go get a key and lacking the protection of an indoor bathroom) at the intersection of Green Springs Highway and Lakeshore. This bathroom was also FILTHY. I am through with BP. I will not get gas or buy anything at your inside shops. I know some of these stores are sold or leased out, but you people should have to have standards that should be applied to within all your stores and enforced.

On Sept. 7, 2013, I pumped gas at Bucks BP East Alton, Illinois. Pulled to pump, inserted my BP Discount card & then swiped my credit card. The pump would not kick on so I went inside & again my credit card was swiped. Returned to the pump & still nothing. At that point an employee came outside to assist & he had the same results as I. Was then directed to change pumps & pump gas. That was after my credit card was already charged for $60.00. Then returned inside & my credit card was swiped again for $64?? Had to ask for a credit receipt for the first $60, & was told the debit & credit would wash & my credit card wouldn't be charged for the first $60. Incorrect. My account was charged for the $60 & $64 but no credit.

Went back to the station on 9/13 & talked to the manager. He ask me to wait until Wed., 9/18, to see if the credit had gone through & if not he would take care of it himself. Returned on 9/18 to see him because credit had not been processed. That was 11 days after this began. Was puzzled as to how the credit would be posted to my account since on the receipt it said cash & didn't have any credit card #. The manager was not helpful at all & seems annoyed that I returned. Was told to do what I thought I had to do to recoup the money. Hate to think this is considered good customer service. Still have all the original receipts. Please advise on how to resolve this.

I walked into this BP Gas Station (800 Elmhurst Road, Des Plaines, IL) to request $22.21 in gas from the counter. The Customer Service Representative, his name was **, told me to scan my card for the gas. When I scanned my card and I requested a Debit, added my Pin number and the card scanner read, "Approved", ** said, "Your card was declined." I angrily tried to tell him the scanner said it was approved. After numerous attempts he kept saying the card had been declined. After I screamed at him and said I just checked my card and I know what the balance was 5 minutes before I entered the store and now the balance is 0, he said, "That's not my problem, the machine is telling me it's declined." I was so pissed off.

I told him, "Then, may I have my money returned that BP took off my card?" This was after speaking to the bank teller over the phone who confirmed BP had taken the $22.00 from my card. To make a long story short, he said, "BP doesn't want your kind in the store anyway!" I turned around and said, "What did you say?" He said, "You heard me - BP thinks you blacks are always trying to run scams on people, that's why BP never hires African American people." I told him, "You're a damn liar. I worked for BP last year and I know the Corporate Office is not a racist company," and he was just a racist ** himself. The other CSR person who was there was Indian/Foreigner who said, "Here she comes again."

He went over near the other rep and then he proceeded to tell me to GET OUT OF THE STORE WITH MY BLACK **! Of course, I was yelling, cursing him out and calling him names too. He said it under his breath where he thought I couldn't hear. He said even after talking to the bank - "You people are always trying to run scams - you can talk to my manager, **, tomorrow morning, but for the time being, PLEASE LEAVE THE STORE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL THROW YOU OUT!" I never got my gas nor did get a refund for a lousy $22.21.

I do not believe that BP Corporation is aware of what a racist guy they have working at a station representing their corporation's name. I don't believe BP is a racist corporation because I worked there as a temporary - but I have submitted several resumes to their corporate office for permanent work and am educated, skill and tech savvy, but they won't hire me. Maybe ** is right. In the meantime, I talked to ** the next day who acted as if he could give a rat **, and he apologized for **'s racist behavior and said that he would talk to **. Yeah right! Sure, he will! ** (the manager) also said he had no receipt of my purchase and they have been having problems with their credit card machines lately and that's probably why there was a problem with my receipt printing.

As of today, I have no gas, no refund of my money, proof that BP processed the payment from my bank statement and the name of the bank rep that ** spoke with. I never knew that BP Gas Stations were so racist. This is really a sad world that people are judged by the color of their skin instead of the content of their character. God Sees ALL - and ** and BP (if they are racists) will explain on Judgment Day for their ignorance. I want a refund for the monies taken from my Debit Card by BP and I want ** to be jobless, like I am so he can see what it feels like to be without a job and $22.21 is your last dime in your account.

I wept all the way home because of the way I was treated by BP Gas Station. I know that BP has many franchises, but this particular franchise should be shut down! They are giving BP a bad rap and reputation. I WANT MY MONEY REFUNDED AND AN APOLOGY! The skin we're in is a Sin to some people. I love my African American Heritage and ** or BP will not tear me down!!!

Today, May 5, 2013, my friend and I stopped by this establishment for the purpose of using the public vacuum. There were no other patrons waiting to use the sole vacuum at this location. While my friend took all items out of the car, I went inside to purchase a soda and asked for $3 in change for the vacuum.

When I came out, we then started vacuuming the car. As you can see from the pictures, you are allotted 5 minutes for every $1.50; we used a total of $6 for a total of 20 minutes of vacuum time. As I was almost done vacuuming the driver's side front seat of the car, the owner of the 7-11/BP Gas Station at this location came over to my friend's vehicle and told me that we spent too much time there, over an hour, and had to leave. The owner came at me with an obnoxious attitude and tried to intimidate me by stating he would call the police. He also looked at my friend (who is Hispanic), came right up to him and stated, "I don't want your kind here". He actually did call the police. The story that he told the police was that he had been there for at least 1 1/2 hours, made a mess all over the place and refused to leave.

We brought our own garbage bags, which were used the entire time we cleaned out the car and were taken away by us when we left. We attempted to explain this to the police to no avail. They sided with the business owner, stating he owned the property and we were trespassing. They stated that since the business owner asked us to leave and we did not do so immediately, we were then trespassing. I advised the officers that after the business owner came out, we started putting everything back into the car, which would take a few minutes, so we could not leave immediately without leaving all our things behind. He also told the police that we had vacuumed two cars, my friend's and mine, which was also false, and we never vacuumed mine as it was previously done at a car wash last week.

Mind you, this was for a vacuum for the public to utilize! The police then proceeded to write a criminal court summons for my friend, who now has to take a day off work and lose a day's pay in order to fight this ridiculous and unwarranted summons. As evidenced by all the pictures shown, we did not leave a mess anywhere. In fact, it was cleaner when we left than when we arrived. There are no signs anywhere stating a time limit for use of the vacuum, and after we left, I drove back 5 minutes later and there was still no one using or waiting to use the vacuum. We did nothing wrong, and there was no reason for this business owner to come out and demand we leave or, more importantly, state to my friend that he didn't want his "kind" at his business.

I must advise you, my friend and I at both 46 years old. We are both hardworking, respectable people who do not deserve such treatment as we received today, and to be made to feel like criminals and discriminated against. A civil law suit for discrimination, defamation of character and lost wages will be filed this week, as well as a small claims suit against this business owner; however I felt it was important for you to know what antics this business owner is pulling and the undue stress he is causing the public.

This is a review for 8664 Southwest 103rd Street Road Ocala, FL 34481 (352) 861-0763:

The incident happened on Apr. 16th, 2013 around 5:10PM. I went in for some gas and plastic bag was wrapped around the gun. I thought it was a little odd, but there was no sign that the machine wasn't working so I swiped my credit card, entered my zip code and started to fuel my car. Around $8 worth of gas, an old white man walked out of the store yelling and calling me names. I was told the whole system was down and to stop doing what I am doing. When I told him I already fueled $8 worth of gas, he called me a liar and that it could not possibly have happened. I did not feel like arguing so I just left feeling disgusted. Talking about customer service, this old employee or employer had the worst attitude I've ever experienced in my life.

I was just at one of your stations in Dillsboro, NC. I think the owners of this station need to replace their help or at least instruct them in customer courtesy. After filling my tank, I was instructed to see the clerk for the receipt. Upon entering, I noticed a grey-haired woman making coffee. I waited at the counter and after a while (I was the only person there), she approached the counter - still never making eye contact or uttering a word. She then stood at the register. I eventually told her of the instructions and was printed up a receipt. I then asked about a scratch off I had and gave her a Mega Million sheet to process. She went to the machine and promptly returned, throwing the sheet back to me. Her first words were, "It wasn't filled out right." She turned and walked away. I asked if the scratch off I handed to her was worth anything and got a curt, "No!" If this kind of representation of BP concerns you, I hope you will forward this to the owners to let them know how their long-time BP customer, local resident and fellow shopkeeper was treated. I'm leery of ever returning.

My car stopped on northbound on Cicero Ave, about 10-minute walk from the BP gas station on Saulk Trail and Cicero. I purchased a 2-gallon gas car and $6.25 worth of gas. The cost was $20 per the cashier. Note that there is no price on the gas tank container or on the shelf. I believe that I was a victim of price gouging. When I asked for a receipt, he said he couldn't give me one.

On 11/6/2012, after waiting for one hour on line, I drove up to the gas pump to see a sign that said cash payment only temporarily. Why temporarily? With the inflated price of $4.499 per gallon, I didn't have enough cash to fill up my tank. I asked the cashier if I could pay using partly cash and the rest on my credit card. The cashier said, "Payment has to be made either all cash or all credit." Why the cash sign? To save a lot of time, I chose to pay for the gas with my credit card. Unfortunately for me, the price was 10 cents more per gallon paying by credit. I was astounded to find that the total price per gallon was $4.599! This was the highest price I have ever paid for gas! In such a dire situation, this is a terrible way to treat vulnerable customers. Making a profit is fine but this is just plain greed on BP's part. I will not patronize this business again.

Owner puts $3.43 for gas price with a note that says "Debit pay inside". I used credit and then the price changed to $3.49. Isn't that illegal, price changes when pumping?

My daughter and son on August 5th, 2012 stopped at the BP Gas station at the West Liberty, Iowa exit of of Interstate 80 West to get directions and to use the bathroom facilities. It was utterly disgusting. The bathroom had not been cleaned, the trash was overfull and there was toilet paper and hand towels all over the floor. The walls looked like they had not been washed down. I refuse now to stop at any BP gas stations in the United States.

On June 11, 2012, I bought gas with a $50 gas card at Pepi's BP station 921 20th St. West Tifton, Georgia. The pump did not accept the card, so I took it inside and told the attendant that I wanted a fill-up. Well, the pump just kept chugging away until the entire $50 was used (15.156 gallons). I could not believe it since my car only has a 15 gallon tank and it was over one-quarter full when I pulled in. I complained to the attendant, but he pretended to not understand English. This was downright thievery and I will never use a BP station again.

BP / Amoco Gas Stations Company Profile