Bill Knight Ford

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have purchased seven vehicles in the last 12 years and this is by far the best experience I have ever had at a dealership. I dealt with three people at the dealership. Jordan Phillips, my salesman, James Main, the used car manager and Dusten Sorensen, in finance. All three of these men made this buying experience exceptional.

In my experience, I find that a dealership is more interested in your money and making the sale. Customer service/experience is secondary, though they want you to think it is their primary concern. In the end, it is about moving vehicles. Not this time. Jordan, James and Dusten made it personal. It was about taking care of me and my wife. That was most important to them and they proved it over and over. In fact, I plan on writing the owner to let him know how great this experience was for us. I will absolutely do business with them again!

We have purchased two cars from Bill Knight Ford in the last 4 months and both times we were helped by Shosh. He makes things so easy. He always responds to emails right away. The first car we purchased was a 2013 Ford Explorer and the most recent was a 2008 Ford Edge. Both times I have just emailed him what I was looking for and what price we wanted and he made it happen. The second time I did not have time to go shopping for cars, so he just emailed me certain options as they came in. It made it so much easier for us, because my husband and I are both very busy. I would recommend Shosh and Bill Knight Ford to anyone.

I'm 63 years old. Bought a few trucks in my life. This was by far the best truck buying experience I ever had. Charlie Ortiz was my salesperson and if Bill Knight Ford knows what's good, they should only let him leave their company when he retires.

I bought a new 2014 Ford Explorer over the phone from Dustin ( I live in Dallas ) and met him in Stillwater to receive delivery. I was returning my Granddaughter to college and my wife and I met Dustin in the Student Union to complete the paperwork. I have bought many cars in my lifetime but never have we had a better experience than the one we had with Dustin. He was very polite, knowledgeable, and just an all around fine young man. I drive a 2011 Ford Taurus and when it come time to trade for a new car, Dustin will be the first person I contact. The Bill Knight dealership should be very proud to have Dustin on their payroll.

I love my 2014 Escape!!! We have purchased several new cars and this by far was the easiest and fastest purchase we have made. Everyone was wonderful, especially our salesman Chris Hodge. He actually sat in my car and personally showed me how to use all the amazing features the Escape has. We will be buying our next car here!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bill Knight Ford?

I just bought a new F-150 from Ed Collins and Tim Mcrae and it was a fantastic experience. Not only am I completely satisfied with the purchase, I will be taking all of my cars there for service work in the future.

My experience was good. I did not feel pushed into anything. He seemed to respect my choices.

Shosh was so helpful and made the whole experience of buying a car quick and easy. He was honest and up front about everything. I told him what I wanted and the price I was looking to stay under spending. He spoke with his manager and got me that price and emailed me the same day. He did not pressure us to use their financing. He cleaned the car and filled it up with gas when he knew we were coming. I plan on using him for any Ford purchases in the future. We were a 100% satisfied!!!

We just wanted to thank Dusten Sorensen for his help in purchasing our new Ford Explorer. He was very helpful, not pushy and knowledgeable on the operation of the car and its computer. He spent time showing us how to operate it and did not make instructions seem difficult. We had actually been looking online for a year and had already decided we wanted a Ford Explorer. We would recommend Bill Knight Ford and Dusten to our friends.

Thank you Lewis for the great review. We are very happy to hear that your experience at our dealership was fantastic and you get what you were looking for. Enjoy your new Explorer, we hope to see you soon. Thanks again!

I want to thank Chad Hight for making the purchase of my new 2014 Ford Explorer a great experience. Chad went all out to make sure we found the Explorer that was right for us. We love the Explorer and I am very satisfied with the performance.

Thank you Glen for the great review. We are very happy to hear that your experience was fantastic. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Enjoy your new Explorer!

I found my car online. When I saw the mileage on the website l thought it was a mistake. It was not. I called and talked to Bill white. Mr White was so helpful. I drove 3 and half hours and the car was everything I wanted and more. I recommend this dealer to anyone. And I would do business again with Bill White again. Thank you Bill.

We are so glad to hear that your experience was great, Charleen! Thank you for leaving a review. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know. Look forward to working with you and your friends more in the future. Thanks again!

I was very satisfied with the experience I had while truck shopping at Bill Knight Ford. The staff was very helpful & pleasant to work with. I would recommend anyone to go there for their car shopping needs.

Thanks Cody for leaving a great review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience. Thanks again!

First, I would like to give many THANKS to Zach ** - Sales Consultant for being helpful, tactful, speedy, knowledgeable, courteous and most important to me was his genuine statements. For three weeks, I tried two other Ford dealers here in Tulsa before deciding on Bill Knight Ford. One dealer chose not to follow up after leaving my contact information and the other location did not listen to me. I visited the second dealership four times and each time they were not prepared for my business.

I visited Bill Knight Ford on a chilly Saturday evening and Zach was the only employee to greet me outside on the lot. And, as a matter of fact the F150 Lariat I purchased was parked right up front near the entrance. Zach escorted me inside Bill Knight Ford and provided information and gave me a brief history on the F150 I was interested in taking home. I want to believe that I left without showing much interest and Zach did not have a clue about my level of interest. However, we spoke four days later and he suggested I come in on Friday, November 29th for a test drive, and so I did. My last car purchase was in 2001, I was so impressed with Zach's energy, his delivery and preparation for my arrival.

After the test drive, I had found my truck, so again, I left and came back hours later to Bill Knight Ford with my wife and son. Zach was courteous to my family and even more prepared to partner with us and do business at the right price we wanted to pay. It was all done so smoothly that I was at peace, I was confident and satisfied after the purchase because Zach kept his promise and he helped make it possible for us to own a F150 Lariat. Finally, I wish to recognize Andy who also assisted with the financing, warranties and provided valuable information worthy of earning our business. GREAT JOB gentlemen, and trust me when I say, when asked "Who did you buy from," Bill Knight Ford proudly will be my answer and I will definitely recommend Zach ** and Andy for genuine quality care.

Thanks so much for your great work. I drove to see you from NW Arkansas since the local Bentonville Ford dealer (Landers McLarty) not only gave me poor service but it took them 4 days to get back to me on my vehicle request. Once they did, they had no options for us despite me asking for as wanted to work with them to purchase a new Ford Explorer. This was a bit surprising as the 2 times I visited the dealer location in Betonville Arkansas I saw more sales people standing around than anything else.

My experience however with Bill Knight Ford in Tulsa was the exact opposite. I received wonderful service from the sales person (David McGuire) but also the Finance Director (Dave **). They both made things easy, gave great options and most of all "listened" to what our family needs were. It was well worth the 2 1/2 hour drive and would not hesitate to use Bill Knight Ford again or recommend them to others.

Lastly, I am still waiting to hear from the people at Landers Ford. It's been 2 weeks now...

I had a wonderful experience at the Bill Knight dealership! I knew I was going to buy a car which usually takes a long time. First, you have to find a car, negotiate, then wait awhile for all the paperwork to be completed. I met Dusten Sorensen first thing. I described what I was interested in and he showed me a few cars from my description. He quickly determined what I wanted and I drove the cars. That narrowed it down! I found what I wanted and then came negotiations. I had two trade ins and knew pretty much what they were worth. Dusten ran the numbers and offered me a deal much better than I ever imagined! Negotiation done! Then came the paperwork. Mr. Knight made quick work of it and I was ready to go! Dusten met me at the car and went over everything with me, giving me the books, etc., so I could find the information later, as well. I appreciated Dusten's expertise. He took the time to listen to what I wanted in a car and the buying experience was professional. I highly recommend this dealership and Dusten, of course!

Thank you Sandy! We greatly appreciate your business and are happy to hear that your experience was phenomenal. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with and we look forward to working with you and your friends more in the future.

I went to a total of seven dealerships trying to find a used car, at an affordable price. Bill Knight went above and beyond to meet my expectations, and was the only dealership who came close to matching me with the car I was looking for and the price. I had a great experience there and would recommend them to anyone!

I purchased my 2013 Focus ST from Bill Knight Ford and it was the best experience I ever had. It not only is a great car but the dealership was very efficient all the way from inquiring on the Internet to delivery of the car. They did a great job at explaining everything about the car both inside and out. Great group!

I usually rate a car purchase right up there with having a tooth extracted. However the experience I had at Bill Knight was the total opposite. I started with TrueCar in my search and was immediately contacted by Shosh ** from Bill Knight. Shosh is the ultimate professional and made the purchase very easy. Also the purchase would not have been possible without the help of Tim ** and Andy **. What a great group.

We were very pleased with our car buying experience. We were not hassled or pressured. The whole process went smoothly and quickly.

Bill Knight Ford Company Profile