2. Auto Transporters

5.0/5 (42 ratings)

About Bargain Auto Transport

Fueled by customers' frustration with the auto transport industry and their desire to provide the best experience possible -- Bargain Auto Transport was created to revolutionize the process. The team of seasoned transport professionals provides vehicle shipping and car moves at the lowest cost possible. At Bargain, you make the decisions. The entire experience, whether that be a price change or accepting a carrier's offer, will need your approval before any action is taken. No matter the vehicle type, the process remains the same to get you the lowest price. Call to get your free quote now!

Pros

• Set-your-price quotes
  • Offers open and enclosed transport
  • Door-to-door shipping on all transports
  • Delivers to all 48 continental states

Cons

• Doesn't ship motorcycles or boats
  • No terminal-to-terminal shipping

Bottom Line

Bargain Auto Transport’s experts analyze prices and trends to find you the best routes. If you need your vehicle picked up within 48 hours, Bargain isn’t the best choice. Bargain’s representatives consider your shipment preferences to develop a customized transport plan.

Bargain Auto Transport Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bargain Auto Transport?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bargain Auto Transport?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

I decided to go with Bargain because of the price and everything was fine. The vehicle was fine when they picked up and it was excellent the way it was sent. You don’t know the difference.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

Bargain Auto Transport had the best rate. Also, I read the reviews and they are every good. I had an excellent experience working with Bargain. The best part about it was that on the bill of lading, they checked for all scratches and dents and had the dealership sign it before they took the vehicle, which was very important to me. And then, the car was delivered on time and the driver was excellent. He notified me when he was on the way. The transport took a day and a half. Everything went perfect. The cost was very good. If I ever have to transport a car again, I will go with Bargain. I would recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

I looked at six different companies. I talked with the service guy with Sherpa. I wanted a better price and so he mentioned their sister company, Bargain. I was skeptical, but they proved that I shouldn't have been like that. The customer service representative did a very good job and kept me informed. When I called to find out something, they had the answers. The vehicle was delivered to my son's house and he seemed to be very pleased with it. There were just a lot of bugs on it because it was apparently on the top in the front. I was surprised at how smooth it went. The vehicle got there sooner than we were expecting. I never transported a car like this before, so I thought it was high. But then getting quotes from other companies, I found out or felt like it was very reasonable.

Original review: May 28, 2020

We moved and had to get our car across state from New Mexico to Southern California. Bargain Auto Transport came in with the most competitive price among other transport companies. The people that I spoke with were great and the car came at a shorter timeframe than expected. It was a very painless process and I would use them again.

Original review: May 19, 2020

I was moving a 2001 Porsche Boxster to Florida. I called one company at first but ended up with Bargain Auto Transport instead because of the price and how the whole thing was handled excellently like with the CS rep that helped me. The move was for 1,100 miles and Bargain Auto pretty much communicated with me throughout the process. It didn’t take long at all so I didn’t really need much information.

The transport was two days at most. I was surprised. They called me as soon as I called the company. I had given them a window of time when they were picking up the car so that I could get it at a good price. They picked up the car and it was really quick after. The man that picked up the car relieved a lot of my fears. He got it up there with no problem at all. I've never done this before so it was kinda scary for me and it's a car I really like. He took really good care of it. It was all excellent and I don’t think they could have done a better job. The car was perfect too when it arrived.

Original review: April 24, 2020

I bought another vehicle the transport worked out great with Bargain Auto Transport. They were good and were very courteous.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Thanks for the great review, Bob! Bargain Auto Transport prides itself on putting the customer first, from pricing decisions to frequent communication, and it's great to hear that you experienced this for yourself when we worked together. Thanks again for working with us. We look forward to partnering with you to ship a car again in the future!

Original review: April 19, 2020

Bargain Auto Transport was the quickest in response time to my request for service, and definitely the fastest actual transport. It was projected at five days, and it came in three. And everything was affordable. I did not originally pay extra for covered transport, but I got covered transport, which was great. And the driver, Victor, was professional, nice and very efficient. I would definitely recommend people make better use of your services.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Thanks for the great review, John! When you choose Bargain Auto Transport, you're choosing a company that promises to put your needs first. Our team of auto transport experts are ready to use their knowledge to get you the best price possible for your shipment all while providing top-notch customer service. Thanks for choosing Bargain. We hope to assist you again in the future!

Original review: April 14, 2020

Bargain called and had the best quote for me. We were gonna do something else, but then when we called back and the one that I originally was gonna go with never returned my calls. So, I said, “Well, I’m just gonna find somebody else,” and I found Bargain. They could get it done for the price that I needed it for and the soonest that I could get it done. The move was from Jacksonville, Florida to Conway, Arkansas. We were prepared for both pick up and drop off, and everything went smoothly. Bargains drivers are hardworking and they go above and beyond what they really should. Our driver kept us informed every step of the way and answered any questions and concerns that we had.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Debra! While I'm sure it was disappointing and frustrating to not hear from the other broker, we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. From the start, Bargain Auto Transport has been committed to providing transparent pricing and expending every effort to offer the best auto transport experience in the industry. Thank you for choosing Bargain! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Original review: March 10, 2020

I needed to transport a car because my 93 year old mother decided to stop driving. She is in Florida. I live in Tennessee, and it made more sense for me to have the car shipped up here and sell it than to go down there and try to sell it out of her place. Bargain Auto, as well as another outfit that they're associated with, was highly reviewed on a review site. I got bombarded with calls, but I decided to go with Bargain Auto and it went well. I'd use them again. My experience with the subcontractor who transported it up was really good. They were accommodating in the pickup and delivery process. I just got lucky I picked a good service. Bargain Auto gave what they promised, and they assigned the job to somebody who was reputable, on time and communicative.

Bargain Auto Transport response

George, thank you for the wonderful review! We know that there are many options available in the marketplace and it means a lot that you trusted us to move your mother's vehicle to Tennessee. When you choose Bargain Auto Transport you're choosing a company that vows to put the customer first. Our team of auto transport experts are ready to use their knowledge to get you the best price possible for your shipment all while providing top-notch customer service, which you experienced first hand when we worked together.

Again, thanks for picking Bargain!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

Very smooth operation with no problems. The driver was very polite as well as punctual. All in all, a pleasant experience. The car was in perfect condition when it arrived. I'd use this company again.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Thanks for the review, Robert! It's great to hear that you had a wonderful experience working with us. When you choose Bargain Auto Transport you're picking a company that vows to get your vehicle moved successfully within your timeline and budget. All of which you experience first hand when we worked together. Thanks for choosing Bargain!

Bargain Auto Transport Company Information