2. Auto Transporters
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Fueled by customers' frustration with the auto transport industry and their desire to provide the best experience possible -- Bargain Auto Transport was created to revolutionize the process. The team of seasoned transport professionals provides vehicle shipping and car moves at the lowest cost possible. At Bargain, you make the decisions. The entire experience, whether that be a price change or accepting a carrier's offer, will need your approval before any action is taken. No matter the vehicle type, the process remains the same to get you the lowest price. Call to get your free quote now!

Bargain Auto Transport Call Now Toll Free (877) 828-7912 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Bargain Auto Transport Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bargain Auto Transport?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bargain Auto Transport?

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

Very smooth operation with no problems. The driver was very polite as well as punctual. All in all, a pleasant experience. The car was in perfect condition when it arrived. I'd use this company again.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Thanks for the review, Robert! It's great to hear that you had a wonderful experience working with us. When you choose Bargain Auto Transport you're picking a company that vows to get your vehicle moved successfully within your timeline and budget. All of which you experience first hand when we worked together. Thanks for choosing Bargain!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I bought a car in another state and Bargain Auto Transport transported it from Ohio to Virginia. I liked their responsiveness and price so I went with them. The final cost was exactly as I was quoted. Their reps had some suggestions about how we had posted the ad, so I took them up on their suggestions, and I got it delivered in the time that we wanted. The condition of my vehicle was good, just as I had expected. The delivery driver gave me his phone number, and he answered his phone and my questions during the whole process. Everything went exactly like they said it would. I would use them again.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Ginger, thanks for the great review! The hands-on guidance you received that resulted in an affordable shipment during your shipment is what Bargain Auto Transport promises to provide every customer. Our auto transport experts leverage their knowledge of the industry to ensure that our customers get the best price possible while getting their vehicle shipped in accordance with their timeline.

We're so glad that you were pleased with our service and look forward to assisting you again!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I needed to get my car to Idaho because I travel there a lot. I have employees there. Bargain Auto Transport has probate and they were reputable. I found the right solution so I decided to go with them. Their cost was too high, but I got done what I needed to get done. I would always accept the lower price, but I don't want a lower service. So far, the vehicle arrived and one of their people called me the other day. I was happy with the end result. Everything went very good with my Bargain Auto Transport experience.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Thanks for choosing Bargain Auto Transport, James! We know how important great customer service is. That's why everyone at Bargain is committed to providing top-notch customer care throughout the shipping process.

It's great to hear that you were happy with your shipment. We hope to serve you again in the future!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

We were moving a family member out to live with us in Michigan and we needed to move her car. Although Bargain Auto wasn't the least expensive option, it was the least expensive that fit within our delivery window. If I was willing to wait much longer to have the car picked up and be without the vehicle for a longer time, we may have gone with somebody else that was cheaper. But given the window we needed it and the use of it needing to be done, Bargain Auto was the best choice for us. Our experience went fine and the whole process from pick up to delivery was completed within a week.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Thomas! Bargain Auto Transport was created to revolutionize the vehicle shipping process by putting the customer in charge. With our auto transport experts beside you every step of the way, our customers can feel confident that they are getting the best price for their shipment given any time constraints they may face.

Thanks for choosing Bargain! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

My brother bought a 2016 BMW 550 down here in Florida and he needed it shipped 1,300 miles to New York. We called four different companies and although other companies reached back out, Bargain Auto Transport had a better price. My brother got the vehicle off the transport in New York and as far as I know, he had no problems. Working with Bargain Auto Transport was a good experience.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

Initially, I was going with Bargain Auto Transport's sister company. Because I had a really flexible timeframe, they referred me to Bargain which gave me a better deal and price. The rep at Bargain was patient and informative. Given the flexible timeframe that we gave them, they picked up the car really quickly. We put in the order on a Saturday and they picked up the car on Wednesday. They delivered my vehicle in a timely fashion on that Saturday. The driver was really quick.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

Excellent customer service! Great communication with prompt updates. Professional & helpful staff. Best Bargain auto transport quote starting around $750 giving a 2 week window for pick up. I paid $800 for my Mazda 2 in July moving from Jax, FL to Oceanside, CA. Highly recommended!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

I received a call asking if I was satisfied with your service. More then satisfied! Your staff was very helpful on giving me options. Also, the driver (Victor) handled my 68Vette with the utmost care and it arrived safe and sound. If I ever need your service again I will definitely be contacting you! Say hello to Victor. Thanks, Elias

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

They were right on track and so responsive!!! I really hate when businesses don’t answer or give you the feeling you aren’t in good hands. Bargain Auto made me feel like I was 100% taken care of. Definitely recommend this company. It’s the real deal.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

The driver, Javier, from Skyline Auto Transport was courteous and professional. I am a skeptical person and was nervous about doing this. Javier was reassuring. My son received our car in LA and his experience went smoothly.

Bargain Auto Transport Company Information