Get a Free Quote Learn More
Accredited Partner

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5
Learn More

Fueled by customers' frustration with the auto transport industry and their desire to provide the best experience possible -- Bargain Auto Transport was created to revolutionize the process. The team of seasoned transport professionals provides vehicle shipping and car moves at the lowest cost possible. At Bargain, you make the decisions. The entire experience, whether that be a price change or accepting a carrier's offer, will need your approval before any action is taken. No matter the vehicle type, the process remains the same to get you the lowest price. Call to get your free quote now!

Bargain Auto Transport Call Now Toll Free (833) 373-2737 Get a Free Quote Learn More

BOTTOM LINE

Bargain Auto Transport’s experts analyze prices and trends to find you the best routes. If you need your vehicle picked up within 48 hours, Bargain isn’t the best choice. Bargain’s representatives consider your shipment preferences to develop a customized transport plan.

PROS

• Set-your-price quotes
  • Offers open and enclosed transport
  • Door-to-door shipping on all transports
  • Delivers to all 48 continental states

CONS

• Doesn't ship motorcycles or boats
  • No terminal-to-terminal shipping

About Bargain Auto Transport

Bargain Auto Transport is an auto transport broker company that connects consumers with the most reliable carriers across the country. Their representatives help customers find a price that works for them. Some auto transporters offer a fixed price as a take-it-or-leave-it option. The representatives at Bargain Auto Transport work with you to determine the optimal amount to offer to carriers, and continue to advise and work on your behalf until a highly qualified carrier accepts an agreed upon amount. This is an effective way of shipping a car at an affordable rate.

Bargain Auto Transport’s team of data scientists monitor routes, track price fluctuations and analyze market data in order to find the best route for you. Bargain Auto Transport is a bonded, licensed and insured auto transport company that delivers to all 48 contiguous states. If you’re looking to ship within a budget, Bargain Auto Transport is a solid choice.

Bargain Auto Transport cost

The price to ship a car with Bargain Auto Transport varies greatly, so it’s best to call and ask about pricing. The average cost to transport an average-sized sedan a moderate distance within the U.S. with most auto transport companies ranges from $750 to $1,200. To keep costs down, plan your move as far in advance as possible to allow more time to get the best price. It also helps if you are flexible about when your car is picked up and dropped off.

Other factors that affect how much it costs to ship a car with Bargain Auto Transport include type of car, pick up and delivery locations, timing of the transport and the type of trailer requested.

Bargain Auto Transport shipping options

Every vehicle shipped by Bargain Auto Transport is shipped door to door. Terminal-to-terminal shipping, where cars are picked up and dropped off at a nearby terminal, is not offered. When planning, keep in mind that carriers will offer a time window between two and four hours for pickup or dropoff. Different consumers want different levels of protection for their car, so Bargain Auto Transport offers both open and enclosed shipping options.

Open shippingEnclosed shipping
Most affordableMore expensive
Vehicle is exposed to the elementsVehicle is covered and protected
Ships 6–10 cars per carrierShips 1–5 cars per carrier
Best for everyday vehiclesBest for exotic, antique or expensive vehicles

Do we recommend Bargain Auto Transport?

We recommend Bargain Auto Transport for their willingness to work with consumers to find the right price for them. Their door-to-door shipping is a convenient way for consumers to ship their cars with as little hassle as possible. Especially for budgeters and people with a flexible shipping schedule, Bargain Auto Transport is a great option.

Bargain Auto Transport Reviews

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I have a car that I needed to send from California to Georgia. My daughter is going to college there, so we needed to get the car over to her. I was talking to Sherpa and impressed but the price was higher than we could afford. And so, I asked if they had recommendations and they mentioned Bargain Auto Transport. They’re their sister company. All along I was really impressed with Sherpa and then equally impressed with Bargain Auto Transport and the whole process. They were really professional, and we would definitely use them again and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needed to transport a car.

Bargain kept me adequately informed each day how things were going or during the course of the auction, and then when the day came where they identified somebody to ship the car. They really provided helpful guidance to me. So, I felt like we were in good hands. I felt well-prepared. There was one little glitch that they also handled and resolved. The trucking company had texted me that they needed cash upon delivery, and that wasn’t the arrangement that I had with Bargain Auto Transport. It was certified check. They were able to resolve it so that we could give him the certified check. I had a family member on the east coast to pick up the car, and they said everything was great and the car transport seemed fine.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I was coming down to Florida for 3 months. For years, my husband and I have been doing that. He passed away now. We have so many grandchildren and there were always some of them in college and needed to drive our cars down and fly back. They got jobs and it’s harder for them to get away and I didn’t wanna put anybody out. I thought of another way I could get the car down in Florida and that was when one of my sons came up with the idea of transporting it. I talked to 2 different transport services and Bargain Auto was the one that called me back and gave me information that would help me to make decisions. They weren’t pushy. They gave me 2 days and called me back. By that time, I was ready to use a group who would take my car down.

The one thing I was concerned about was the size of the truck that Bargain Auto was going to put my car on. I live in a condo and wondered if the roads here are wide enough to get a big truck like that in. But that wasn’t a problem at all. The guy collecting cars for the truck that was going came right on the day and the time he said he would be there. He called me a half hour ahead of time and said he would be there. He had papers to give to me. The pick-up happened very fast and easy, and I felt very comfortable about him taking my car. I’d never done anything like that before but Bargain Auto made it very simple for me.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

When we bought a new car, we wanted to give our old car, the 2011 Honda CR-V, to our daughter out in Portland, Oregon, 3,000 miles away. We looked at five transport companies and Bargain Auto Transport's persistence got us to use them. I was really nervous about it and contacted a local trucking company here. The fellow said to me to make a choice and get on with it. The very next day, the rep called and she was very professional and confident. My husband and I were both in the car when the call came in and my husband said that we needed to go with them. I'm not sorry about how it worked out. They were a really excellent brokering company for us. I spoke with many others at Bargain and they were all very nice.

However, if we had to do it all over again, we would do a covered. We chose November to transport the vehicle and it went through a snowstorm. It was the last one to be put on the truck and at the very end, Kristen said that when the car arrived, it was really dirty. It also needed $2,500 worth of work. But so far, there was not a dent or scratch on the car and everything else seemed to be in really good order. Bargain is a great company, but make sure that the car isn't on an open transport this time of year, that it is covered.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I had an inoperable vehicle that I needed to be repaired. It's a classic, antique car and it was shipped across 2,500 miles, from Austin, Texas to Portland, Oregon, in eight days. I chose Bargain Auto Transport based on the ratings on the company. There were several reviews that recommended them as a trustworthy, reliable company. Their cost was in line with market and it was fairly priced for the service. The customer service rep also skewed me towards a less expensive option within their platform. The way my situation was handled was great. My brother received the car and the driver was able to meet him at the predetermined location. The only thing is that maybe they could add a GPS tracking system. But the driver who picked up and delivered the vehicle was excellent and the car arrived in perfect condition. There was no change in it.

Original review: May 6, 2019

I had a great experience shipping my car with Bargain Auto Transport. I found out they are actually a sister company of Sherpa Auto Transport so knowing this, I was confident I would get great service. I appreciate their transparency from the beginning and the great communication throughout the process. At first I wasn't sure about the bidding process but they explained how it works. Because I was flexible and wasn't on any shipping deadline, shipping with Bargain Auto Transport was perfect for me. They got me a great deal to ship my car from California to New Jersey and I didn't even have to wait long or raise my initial carrier fee before my car got accepted. I got a lot of calls and higher quotes from various auto transport companies and I am glad I chose a credible and trustworthy company like Bargain Auto Transport. I found great quality service for the lowest cost (a true Bargain!).

I worked with Felicia, Casey, and Quentin who were all helpful, informative, and friendly! They answered all my questions and facilitated communication with the carrier for me. From pickup to delivery, everything went smoothly. My car was safely delivered from California to New Jersey in 6 days travel time. I would absolutely recommend Bargain Auto Transport to friends and family and will use you them in the future should I ever need auto transport services again.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Thanks for allowing us to assist you in shipping your vehicle, Mary Grace! Working with Bargain Auto Transport allows you to get the best of both worlds: the industry-best customer service our sister company is widely known for and the ability to decide what you're willing to pay to relocate your car.

We know that understanding how auto transport pricing works can be tricky. That's why our seasoned representatives are there to share valuable insights into the marketplace and process and answer any question you might have. The result is, as you describe in your review, your car being shipped at the lowest possible price.

Thank you again for choosing Bargain Auto Transport. We look forward to partnering with you again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bargain Auto Transport?

Original review: March 10, 2020

I needed to transport a car because my 93 year old mother decided to stop driving. She is in Florida. I live in Tennessee, and it made more sense for me to have the car shipped up here and sell it than to go down there and try to sell it out of her place. Bargain Auto, as well as another outfit that they're associated with, was highly reviewed on a review site. I got bombarded with calls, but I decided to go with Bargain Auto and it went well. I'd use them again. My experience with the subcontractor who transported it up was really good. They were accommodating in the pickup and delivery process. I just got lucky I picked a good service. Bargain Auto gave what they promised, and they assigned the job to somebody who was reputable, on time and communicative.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

Very smooth operation with no problems. The driver was very polite as well as punctual. All in all, a pleasant experience. The car was in perfect condition when it arrived. I'd use this company again.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I bought a car in another state and Bargain Auto Transport transported it from Ohio to Virginia. I liked their responsiveness and price so I went with them. The final cost was exactly as I was quoted. Their reps had some suggestions about how we had posted the ad, so I took them up on their suggestions, and I got it delivered in the time that we wanted. The condition of my vehicle was good, just as I had expected. The delivery driver gave me his phone number, and he answered his phone and my questions during the whole process. Everything went exactly like they said it would. I would use them again.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I needed to get my car to Idaho because I travel there a lot. I have employees there. Bargain Auto Transport has probate and they were reputable. I found the right solution so I decided to go with them. Their cost was too high, but I got done what I needed to get done. I would always accept the lower price, but I don't want a lower service. So far, the vehicle arrived and one of their people called me the other day. I was happy with the end result. Everything went very good with my Bargain Auto Transport experience.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

We were moving a family member out to live with us in Michigan and we needed to move her car. Although Bargain Auto wasn't the least expensive option, it was the least expensive that fit within our delivery window. If I was willing to wait much longer to have the car picked up and be without the vehicle for a longer time, we may have gone with somebody else that was cheaper. But given the window we needed it and the use of it needing to be done, Bargain Auto was the best choice for us. Our experience went fine and the whole process from pick up to delivery was completed within a week.

Bargain Auto Transport Company Information