2. Auto Transporters
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Fueled by customers' frustration with the auto transport industry and their desire to provide the best experience possible -- Bargain Auto Transport was created to revolutionize the process. The team of seasoned transport professionals provides vehicle shipping and car moves at the lowest cost possible. At Bargain, you make the decisions. The entire experience, whether that be a price change or accepting a carrier's offer, will need your approval before any action is taken. No matter the vehicle type, the process remains the same to get you the lowest price. Call to get your free quote now!

Bargain Auto Transport Call Now Toll Free (833) 380-4619 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

BOTTOM LINE

Bargain Auto Transport’s experts analyze prices and trends to find you the best routes. If you need your vehicle picked up within 48 hours, Bargain isn’t the best choice. Bargain’s representatives consider your shipment preferences to develop a customized transport plan.

PROS

• Set-your-price quotes
  • Offers open and enclosed transport
  • Door-to-door shipping on all transports
  • Delivers to all 48 continental states

CONS

• Doesn't ship motorcycles or boats
  • No terminal-to-terminal shipping

About Bargain Auto Transport

Bargain Auto Transport is an auto transport broker company that connects consumers with the most reliable carriers across the country. Their representatives help customers find a price that works for them. Some auto transporters offer a fixed price as a take-it-or-leave-it option. The representatives at Bargain Auto Transport work with you to determine the optimal amount to offer to carriers, and continue to advise and work on your behalf until a highly qualified carrier accepts an agreed upon amount. This is an effective way of shipping a car at an affordable rate.

Bargain Auto Transport’s team of data scientists monitor routes, track price fluctuations and analyze market data in order to find the best route for you. Bargain Auto Transport is a bonded, licensed and insured auto transport company that delivers to all 48 contiguous states. If you’re looking to ship within a budget, Bargain Auto Transport is a solid choice.

Bargain Auto Transport cost

The price to ship a car with Bargain Auto Transport varies greatly, so it’s best to call and ask about pricing. The average cost to transport an average-sized sedan a moderate distance within the U.S. with most auto transport companies ranges from $750 to $1,200. To keep costs down, plan your move as far in advance as possible to allow more time to get the best price. It also helps if you are flexible about when your car is picked up and dropped off.

Other factors that affect how much it costs to ship a car with Bargain Auto Transport include type of car, pick up and delivery locations, timing of the transport and the type of trailer requested.

Bargain Auto Transport shipping options

Every vehicle shipped by Bargain Auto Transport is shipped door to door. Terminal-to-terminal shipping, where cars are picked up and dropped off at a nearby terminal, is not offered. When planning, keep in mind that carriers will offer a time window between two and four hours for pickup or dropoff. Different consumers want different levels of protection for their car, so Bargain Auto Transport offers both open and enclosed shipping options.

Open shippingEnclosed shipping
Most affordableMore expensive
Vehicle is exposed to the elementsVehicle is covered and protected
Ships 6–10 cars per carrierShips 1–5 cars per carrier
Best for everyday vehiclesBest for exotic, antique or expensive vehicles

Do we recommend Bargain Auto Transport?

We recommend Bargain Auto Transport for their willingness to work with consumers to find the right price for them. Their door-to-door shipping is a convenient way for consumers to ship their cars with as little hassle as possible. Especially for budgeters and people with a flexible shipping schedule, Bargain Auto Transport is a great option.

Bargain Auto Transport Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bargain Auto Transport?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bargain Auto Transport?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

My father gave my son his truck. My father lives in Texas and I live in Indiana. I wasn't going to fly down there and drive it back with COVID hanging around, so I decided to transport it. I looked into four companies and Bargain Auto Transport was more reputable. They were professional, courteous, and delivered on what they were communicating. It was a great experience. The cost was reasonable too.

The driver was great. He met my parents to pick up the vehicle. They all inspected the vehicle, did the paperwork and took pictures. Then through the week, he stayed in touch with me. He even had to call me at one point because his truck broke down and asked if I needed alternatives to get it and I told him to not worry about it because I was in no hurry. When he was having his truck worked on, he sent me pictures of his truck and trailer, the mechanic shop, and showing that my vehicle was still in the same spot it was loaded in. So even though he was having his own challenges, he stayed in touch and delivered it when he said he was going to deliver it. Everything worked out perfectly. He picked it up on Saturday and he had it here on Thursday night. With his truck breaking down, it cost him a day and a half.

Get buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 19, 2020

I was moving a 2001 Porsche Boxster to Florida. I called one company at first but ended up with Bargain Auto Transport instead because of the price and how the whole thing was handled excellently like with the CS rep that helped me. The move was for 1,100 miles and Bargain Auto pretty much communicated with me throughout the process. It didn’t take long at all so I didn’t really need much information.

The transport was two days at most. I was surprised. They called me as soon as I called the company. I had given them a window of time when they were picking up the car so that I could get it at a good price. They picked up the car and it was really quick after. The man that picked up the car relieved a lot of my fears. He got it up there with no problem at all. I've never done this before so it was kinda scary for me and it's a car I really like. He took really good care of it. It was all excellent and I don’t think they could have done a better job. The car was perfect too when it arrived.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I have a car that I needed to send from California to Georgia. My daughter is going to college there, so we needed to get the car over to her. I was talking to Sherpa and impressed but the price was higher than we could afford. And so, I asked if they had recommendations and they mentioned Bargain Auto Transport. They’re their sister company. All along I was really impressed with Sherpa and then equally impressed with Bargain Auto Transport and the whole process. They were really professional, and we would definitely use them again and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needed to transport a car.

Bargain kept me adequately informed each day how things were going or during the course of the auction, and then when the day came where they identified somebody to ship the car. They really provided helpful guidance to me. So, I felt like we were in good hands. I felt well-prepared. There was one little glitch that they also handled and resolved. The trucking company had texted me that they needed cash upon delivery, and that wasn’t the arrangement that I had with Bargain Auto Transport. It was certified check. They were able to resolve it so that we could give him the certified check. I had a family member on the east coast to pick up the car, and they said everything was great and the car transport seemed fine.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Thanks for the great review, Cindy! It was our pleasure to assist you in relocating your daughter's vehicle. At Bargain Auto Transport we pride ourselves on offering the best auto transport experience by leveraging the know-how of our auto transport experts, being transparent about pricing, and provide top-notch customer service. Thank you for choosing Bargain Auto Transport. We look forward to serving you, or anyone you send our way, in the future!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I was coming down to Florida for 3 months. For years, my husband and I have been doing that. He passed away now. We have so many grandchildren and there were always some of them in college and needed to drive our cars down and fly back. They got jobs and it’s harder for them to get away and I didn’t wanna put anybody out. I thought of another way I could get the car down in Florida and that was when one of my sons came up with the idea of transporting it. I talked to 2 different transport services and Bargain Auto was the one that called me back and gave me information that would help me to make decisions. They weren’t pushy. They gave me 2 days and called me back. By that time, I was ready to use a group who would take my car down.

The one thing I was concerned about was the size of the truck that Bargain Auto was going to put my car on. I live in a condo and wondered if the roads here are wide enough to get a big truck like that in. But that wasn’t a problem at all. The guy collecting cars for the truck that was going came right on the day and the time he said he would be there. He called me a half hour ahead of time and said he would be there. He had papers to give to me. The pick-up happened very fast and easy, and I felt very comfortable about him taking my car. I’d never done anything like that before but Bargain Auto made it very simple for me.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Vivien, it's great to hear that you enjoyed working with us to ship your family's vehicle. Our goal is to bring transparency and excellence to the auto transport experience by leveraging the knowledge of our auto transport experts to get you the best pricing possible and top-notch customer service. Thank you for choosing Bargain Auto Transport! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

When we bought a new car, we wanted to give our old car, the 2011 Honda CR-V, to our daughter out in Portland, Oregon, 3,000 miles away. We looked at five transport companies and Bargain Auto Transport's persistence got us to use them. I was really nervous about it and contacted a local trucking company here. The fellow said to me to make a choice and get on with it. The very next day, the rep called and she was very professional and confident. My husband and I were both in the car when the call came in and my husband said that we needed to go with them. I'm not sorry about how it worked out. They were a really excellent brokering company for us. I spoke with many others at Bargain and they were all very nice.

However, if we had to do it all over again, we would do a covered. We chose November to transport the vehicle and it went through a snowstorm. It was the last one to be put on the truck and at the very end, Kristen said that when the car arrived, it was really dirty. It also needed $2,500 worth of work. But so far, there was not a dent or scratch on the car and everything else seemed to be in really good order. Bargain is a great company, but make sure that the car isn't on an open transport this time of year, that it is covered.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

I decided to go with Bargain because of the price and everything was fine. The vehicle was fine when they picked up and it was excellent the way it was sent. You don’t know the difference.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

Bargain Auto Transport had the best rate. Also, I read the reviews and they are every good. I had an excellent experience working with Bargain. The best part about it was that on the bill of lading, they checked for all scratches and dents and had the dealership sign it before they took the vehicle, which was very important to me. And then, the car was delivered on time and the driver was excellent. He notified me when he was on the way. The transport took a day and a half. Everything went perfect. The cost was very good. If I ever have to transport a car again, I will go with Bargain. I would recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

I looked at six different companies. I talked with the service guy with Sherpa. I wanted a better price and so he mentioned their sister company, Bargain. I was skeptical, but they proved that I shouldn't have been like that. The customer service representative did a very good job and kept me informed. When I called to find out something, they had the answers. The vehicle was delivered to my son's house and he seemed to be very pleased with it. There were just a lot of bugs on it because it was apparently on the top in the front. I was surprised at how smooth it went. The vehicle got there sooner than we were expecting. I never transported a car like this before, so I thought it was high. But then getting quotes from other companies, I found out or felt like it was very reasonable.

Original review: May 28, 2020

We moved and had to get our car across state from New Mexico to Southern California. Bargain Auto Transport came in with the most competitive price among other transport companies. The people that I spoke with were great and the car came at a shorter timeframe than expected. It was a very painless process and I would use them again.

Original review: April 24, 2020

I bought another vehicle the transport worked out great with Bargain Auto Transport. They were good and were very courteous.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Thanks for the great review, Bob! Bargain Auto Transport prides itself on putting the customer first, from pricing decisions to frequent communication, and it's great to hear that you experienced this for yourself when we worked together. Thanks again for working with us. We look forward to partnering with you to ship a car again in the future!

Bargain Auto Transport Company Information