2. Auto Transporters

Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Fueled by customers' frustration with the auto transport industry and their desire to provide the best experience possible -- Bargain Auto Transport was created to revolutionize the process. The team of seasoned transport professionals provides vehicle shipping and car moves at the lowest cost possible. At Bargain, you make the decisions. The entire experience, whether that be a price change or accepting a carrier's offer, will need your approval before any action is taken. No matter the vehicle type, the process remains the same to get you the lowest price. Call to get your free quote now!

BOTTOM LINE

Bargain Auto Transport’s experts analyze prices and trends to find you the best routes. If you need your vehicle picked up within 48 hours, Bargain isn’t the best choice. Bargain’s representatives consider your shipment preferences to develop a customized transport plan.

PROS
  • Set-your-price quotes
  • Offers open and enclosed transport
  • Door-to-door shipping on all transports
  • Delivers to all 48 continental states
CONS
  • Doesn't ship motorcycles or boats
  • No terminal-to-terminal shipping

About Bargain Auto Transport

Bargain Auto Transport is an auto transport broker company that connects consumers with the most reliable carriers across the country. Their representatives help customers find a price that works for them. Some auto transporters offer a fixed price as a take-it-or-leave-it option. The representatives at Bargain Auto Transport work with you to determine the optimal amount to offer to carriers, and continue to advise and work on your behalf until a highly qualified carrier accepts an agreed upon amount. This is an effective way of shipping a car at an affordable rate.

Bargain Auto Transport’s team of data scientists monitor routes, track price fluctuations and analyze market data in order to find the best route for you. Bargain Auto Transport is a bonded, licensed and insured auto transport company that delivers to all 48 contiguous states. If you’re looking to ship within a budget, Bargain Auto Transport is a solid choice.

Bargain Auto Transport cost

The price to ship a car with Bargain Auto Transport varies greatly, so it’s best to call and ask about pricing. The average cost to transport an average-sized sedan a moderate distance within the U.S. with most auto transport companies ranges from $750 to $1,200. To keep costs down, plan your move as far in advance as possible to allow more time to get the best price. It also helps if you are flexible about when your car is picked up and dropped off.

Other factors that affect how much it costs to ship a car with Bargain Auto Transport include type of car, pick up and delivery locations, timing of the transport and the type of trailer requested.

Bargain Auto Transport shipping options

Every vehicle shipped by Bargain Auto Transport is shipped door to door. Terminal-to-terminal shipping, where cars are picked up and dropped off at a nearby terminal, is not offered. When planning, keep in mind that carriers will offer a time window between two and four hours for pickup or dropoff. Different consumers want different levels of protection for their car, so Bargain Auto Transport offers both open and enclosed shipping options.

Open shippingEnclosed shipping
Most affordableMore expensive
Vehicle is exposed to the elementsVehicle is covered and protected
Ships 6–10 cars per carrierShips 1–5 cars per carrier
Best for everyday vehiclesBest for exotic, antique or expensive vehicles

Do we recommend Bargain Auto Transport?

We recommend Bargain Auto Transport for their willingness to work with consumers to find the right price for them. Their door-to-door shipping is a convenient way for consumers to ship their cars with as little hassle as possible. Especially for budgeters and people with a flexible shipping schedule, Bargain Auto Transport is a great option.

Bargain Auto Transport Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bargain Auto Transport?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bargain Auto Transport?

Original review: April 28, 2021

My husband was really concerned about what condition the car would be in or if it would be driven, but he was very pleased with Bargain Auto. We liked the gentleman that we worked with. His name was Charlie and he was very informative. He told my hushand what all he was doing and why he was doing it. I took pictures of him and the carrier leaving with our car on it. Then our daughter called us as soon as it got there and she said Charlie was real nice to her. So it was a wonderful experience. We wish we would have done it sooner. We'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Thanks for the great review, Judy! When you choose Bargain Auto Transport, you're choosing a company that promises to put your needs first. Our team of auto transport experts are ready to use their knowledge to get you the best price possible for your shipment all while providing top-notch customer service. Thanks for choosing Bargain. We hope to assist you again in the future!

Get buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

Once the price was established, the car was picked up and delivered across the country in less that 3 days. Communication and service from the driver was great. Highly recommend these guys- request N & U trucking if you can. They are amazing.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Mary Jane, thank you for this great review! We're glad you got to experience what sets Bargain apart from the rest: our unwavering commitment to putting our customers first. Not only do we find the lowest price possible for your shipment, but we also employ a thorough vetting process to make sure that the carrier we match you with is top-notch. Thanks again for taking the time to leave this review. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

Honestly, I couldn’t be happier with the job you all did and I'm so glad I found you guys. Your communication was spot on throughout, and I found your driver Givi to be timely, thorough, fast, hard-working, and completely trustworthy. Further, your overall price was exactly $500 below my other quote. I give you guys a 10. Thanks so much for everything.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Todd! With our auto transport experts beside you every step of the way, Bargain customers can feel confident that they are getting the best price for their shipment given any time constraints they may face. It's great to hear that you experienced this for yourself when we worked together to ship your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

My father gave my son his truck. My father lives in Texas and I live in Indiana. I wasn't going to fly down there and drive it back with COVID hanging around, so I decided to transport it. I looked into four companies and Bargain Auto Transport was more reputable. They were professional, courteous, and delivered on what they were communicating. It was a great experience. The cost was reasonable too.

The driver was great. He met my parents to pick up the vehicle. They all inspected the vehicle, did the paperwork and took pictures. Then through the week, he stayed in touch with me. He even had to call me at one point because his truck broke down and asked if I needed alternatives to get it and I told him to not worry about it because I was in no hurry. When he was having his truck worked on, he sent me pictures of his truck and trailer, the mechanic shop, and showing that my vehicle was still in the same spot it was loaded in. So even though he was having his own challenges, he stayed in touch and delivered it when he said he was going to deliver it. Everything worked out perfectly. He picked it up on Saturday and he had it here on Thursday night. With his truck breaking down, it cost him a day and a half.

Original review: May 19, 2020

I was moving a 2001 Porsche Boxster to Florida. I called one company at first but ended up with Bargain Auto Transport instead because of the price and how the whole thing was handled excellently like with the CS rep that helped me. The move was for 1,100 miles and Bargain Auto pretty much communicated with me throughout the process. It didn’t take long at all so I didn’t really need much information.

The transport was two days at most. I was surprised. They called me as soon as I called the company. I had given them a window of time when they were picking up the car so that I could get it at a good price. They picked up the car and it was really quick after. The man that picked up the car relieved a lot of my fears. He got it up there with no problem at all. I've never done this before so it was kinda scary for me and it's a car I really like. He took really good care of it. It was all excellent and I don’t think they could have done a better job. The car was perfect too when it arrived.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2021

They informed me of what they do and their role in the whole process. Communication was open from acquiring the bid and any questions that I may have, I could reach out.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Robert, thanks for choosing Bargain! With our auto transport experts beside you every step of the way, Bargain customers can feel confident that they will know the status of their shipment throughout the whole shipment process. You experienced this first hand when we worked together to relocate your vehicle. We are glad that you had a wonderful experience and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

I had a pickup transported from North Dakota to North Carolina. Bargain transport found a driver right after the first call for a quote and my pickup was delivered in perfect shape in less than 2 weeks.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Ben, thanks for choosing Bargain Auto Transport! We're glad you had a great experience and got to see why Bargain is different from the competition. From the start, Bargain Auto Transport has been committed to providing transparent pricing and expending every effort to offer the best auto transport experience in the industry. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

Overall, a great experience. Reasonable pricing, excellent communication from our driver prior to both pickup and delivery, and fast service. Our car was shipped from Chicago to Baltimore in under 24 hours. I highly recommend this service.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Thanks for the great review, James! When you choose Bargain Auto Transport, you're choosing a company that promises to put your needs first. Our team of auto transport experts is ready to use their knowledge to get you the best price possible for your shipment all while providing top-notch customer service. Thanks for choosing Bargain. We hope to assist you again in the future!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

The pricing of Bargain was good. They got the transport done in two weeks. The communication was great. They sent in text messages and phone calls. It worked fine on both ends of the arrangement. The quote was exactly what they said as well.

Bargain Auto Transport response

Chris, thanks for choosing Bargain Auto Transport! In addition to securing you the lowest price possible for your shipment, we are also committed to keeping our customers up to date throughout the process. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and look forward to helping you again in the future!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

I decided to go with Bargain because of the price and everything was fine. The vehicle was fine when they picked up and it was excellent the way it was sent. You don’t know the difference.

Bargain Auto Transport Company Information