Simple Car Store

Mesa, AZ

Our goal is to have every customer get the complete Simple Car Store Experience. All of our inventory is between 2003-2009 and we specialize in working with all types of credit. $500 can get you driving today regardless of past repossessions, BKs or other credit issues! Additionally we are able to work with all types of tough to prove income. We offer extended warranties on every car we sell and highly encourage every customer to obtain one in order to always be prepared for the unexpected.If you have a complaint that you are not able to resolve please feel free to contact our G.S.M. directly by emailing dana@simpleaz.com. prior to submitting a review to give us a chance to properly address the issue.

Compare Auto Dealers

Research top Auto Dealers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I've been with the finance company for over two years now and always make my payment. I've been late at times not more than 3 days. At times I forget to call to make arrangements because I'm a hard working case worker with over a hundred cases under me and I hate been treated like crap because I forgot to call to let you guys know my payment will be a few days late because the days my payment lands. Give me a break. I always pay you guys...

They all are rude. Don't want to work with you when they sell you a piece of crap car, and harass you when your payment is due (not past due but due). Waste of money, time, energy. Shady place, don't do it. Look them up on google - you will see they have negative reviews, rip off reports, and you will see the truth.

I bought this car since from Simple Car stores as a first time buyer. Heard ad on radio. Figured it would be worth a shot. When I first got there not a lot of choices but I knew my pickings would be slim. I found this Ford Focus that was the best out of the bunch. Except it was missing the middle console. And had a sticker stuck to the tint in the back seat some kid put there (I had to remove myself!). I went in started talking prices. Quotes me way out the ball park. I knew it was coming. I agreed just wanted to tires changed and a console put in. They agreed fix tires as I was there. But ended up being the same. For the middle console they said they had to try and find the part and would call me. Never got the call. Tried calling in and all I got was "it's not in paper, sorry." There's nothing they can do.

Then three of my tires went bad within 7 months. And when I went to put spare from trunk the RIM WAS A SIZE TOO SMALL FOR MY CAR!!! I called in to company. "Sorry you get what comes in vehicle!" Are you kidding me. To top it off I wanted to pay off my car and she said have to be here before 6 since it takes a few minutes to remove tracker or they can't help. She said No one wants to work once they should be closed. I've been in customer services for more than 10 years and this has been the worst I have ever seen anywhere. I will never recommend this place to anyone. When someone mentions looking for a car I even say do not go to simple car store.

I purchased a 2007 Kia Rio & after two days of driving it to work, it was all out of alignment so I dropped the car at night so they could start first thing following am. So now as of this past Mon Nov 30, I told the asst mgr Kevin that the brakes & transmission are not good. So as of today, Dec 2, no one from there has contacted me yet to have them service the car. They take extreme advantage of people with not the best credit, but they don't stick to their agreement. They need to be out of business & ashamed of themselves.

I bought a car there, had to argue with them to test drive since they said they don't have insurance to cover test drives off the lot. Four days after I bought the car my front tire blew out, called them and they said it was my responsibility to crawl under the car and look for bubbles on the tires before I bought it. They would see if they could refund anything which turned out to be only 20 dollars. So I opted not to do that. Then 3 months after that the window motor went out. I fixed since they didn't have a service person anymore... wonder why.... Then the entire electrical system started to malfunction so I called them to come get this lemon. I would NEVER BUY FROM HERE AGAIN AND WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE NO ONE ELSE TOO.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Simple Car Store?

Simple cars worked with me to get a better vehicle for my family and I.

JJ and Rebecca were great. Best service ever. Keep up good work.

The staff here at Simple Car Store were awesome! I could not have asked for better service. Summer was great and I would recommend her and the Simple Car Store to anyone!

This was my first time car buying and I have to say I was blown away with the service I had received. Everybody made sure that I understood all that I would need to know. And JJ is the best. It truly is a one-stop shop. I got my car register and insured all at once so easy and simple.

My experience wasn't stressful at all and would definitely return..... even just to say hi. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I understand smiles sell cars, but they were real and genuine. Much appreciated in a normally highly anxious situation. Thank you!

I enjoyed and was happy w/ everyone working here at Simple Car store.

We have gone throughout this company before, so this made the entire buying process so fast. We walked in, got referred to sales office, and practically back to sales floor to start the paperwork. All employees were very helpful and even stated we had VIP status.

Staff was great to work and very willing to help with the vehicle purchase.

People were friendly and helpful.

I purchased a car from the Simple Car Store in Oct of 2013. The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable - a great experience all the way around. My car kept stopping on me. After realizing it was my alternator I called and spoke with Alex, the Finance Manager. I explained I just used my savings to bury a loved one and didn't have any money left. Alex took over from there. She got my car towed & repaired the next day. The Simple Car Store has a customer for LIFE!!! Again, thank you for giving a drowning person a much needed life line.

Very Simple process! I was in & out.

Coming to Simple Car Store was a great experience... Super thumbs up to the customer service...

Excellent customer service, informative and no pressure or haggling. I'd definitely recommend.

Bought a car. My experience was wonderful.

I was helped right away when I walked through the door.

They do everything on their behalf to get you in a vehicle and are very understanding of your needs.

I will recommend this place all day!! Very quick and very pleasant, awesome people!!!!

I had a fabulous experience with Kevin and Dana.

They were kind, helpful, concerned, fun, and showed a sense of genuineness. Will definitely invite others.

We came in a month ago to buy a car but there wasn't anything we were interested in. We kept in contact and became not only customers but friends with these people. They were really helpful and friendly. They worked to get us in the car we wanted. Finally today, we are leaving in a nice car and we are happy.

One of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. My salesman Kevin never rushed me and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend getting your next vehicle here.

Simple Cars has great support in helping all customers.

I really needed a car that didn't break the bank. Kevin was able to work with me and get me a great deal on a car that I love driving. There were a few superficial issues mechanically with the car, but the dealership was more than happy to get those issues fixed right away.

I went in to the company and the customer service was great. I would refer anyone here. They work with you. I loved it.

Great and easy experience here.

Simple Car Store Company Profile