Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.32/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

AutoAnything Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAnything?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAnything?

Original review: July 17, 2020

I placed an order with Auto anything on June 23rd, when I filled in my address info it auto corrected to the wrong city. I immediately sent them an email letting them know and they said they would submit a request to have the address changed. Once the delivery date rolled around I tracked the package and it was sitting at a Fedex facility in my state. I was unable to have the address changed because I was not the shipper. I called auto anything for 7 days straight and sat on hold for over 2 hours each time. The two times that I got through I was transferred multiple times and no one could figure out how to do a simple task as to calling fedex to change the address... The product is now being sent back to the shipper. I will NEVER order from this company again and I encourage you not to as well.

Original review: July 17, 2020

I ordered seat covers for my 2007 Toyota Tundra. After some research I found that Auto Anything was a few dollars cheaper than I could get them from anywhere else. I ordered on June 20th. I received estimated delivery of July 13th. I have been checking everyday in hopes of receiving my seat covers. I called and waited on hold for more than an hour yesterday and finally hung up. I called today and stayed on hold for 2.5 hours and still no answer. In meantime I clicked the live chat link to speak with someone. 2 hours and 15 minutes later I get a reply that my order has been delayed and they will send manufacture an email. I should receive a response in 3-4 business days. I was never notified of any delay, or anything else for that matter. Takes forever to get someone on chat for them to give you a basic paragraph that is most likely a pre-written response and blow you off.

Another interesting fact, I don't pay online with credit card. I normally pay with Pay Pal. Pay pal did not work on their website so even though it said it did. After 5 days of nothing coming out of my account I ordered again. This time putting my credit card info in. The very next day I started receiving fraudulent charges on my credit card. I can't say for 100% that this if from Auto Anything but I know it was from putting my info onto their website. Long story short, It's a week after my order, no product, hours on phone and computer waiting to speak with someone only to be blown off. I have documented the chat if anyone needs to see it. I will never purchase from this website again. Their business practices are what I would expect from a scammer.

Original review: July 16, 2020

Item never shipped. Getting a hold of someone via chat, email or phone is almost impossible and when you do they just give you a run around and say they’ll follow up in a few days. I would stay away from this site, easily worth pay more elsewhere and actually receiving your purchase.

Original review: July 13, 2020

I ordered something on June 22, 2020 and said it would be shipped between June 31 to July 3, 2020. It never got shipped or a tracking number or update so I cancelled on July 4, 2020 and here it is 3 emails later July 13, 2020 and no news or refund of my money. I've called and sat on phone forever and finally hung up. If you ever want to cancel an order don't plan on a speedy process. They have over $300 of my money tied up and don't answer emails.

Original review: July 9, 2020

Autoanything has a great website, good selection of products, everything looks very professional. When you Place an order, they are quick to take your money, but then they can't deliver. From what I can tell, they are just a middle man. They don't stock anything, they just place an order with the manufacturer on your behalf. When I ordered, a 5-7 day delivery was guaranteed (it said this on website but I even called to verify before ordering). About a week after the order was placed, I got an email saying that shipping was delayed and it would be 3 weeks before my order would go out. Bummer, but I get it, stuff happens.

I wait 4 weeks and I'm expecting my delivery anytime, but never shows and no contact from them. So I call customer service. Automated system tells me it's about a 15 minute wait. I waited 1.5 HOURS and no answer. I finally had to get off because I had another called scheduled. So I start an online chat with customer service. It says I'm number 38 in line, so I wait, and wait, and wait... 3 HOURS LATER it says I'm 28 in line!! What the heck people!?! I just want to know if I will ever receive my order or if I have just been scammed. I will definitely never use them again. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else, even if it costs more.

Original review: July 7, 2020

Never buy anything from this company. I spent 2 hours on the phone and I finally hung up. I order a tonneau cover for my 2005 Hummer h2 from their website. Suppose to be custom made by Truxedo. I don't know what they sent me but there was no way it would fit. They charge my account 164 dollars for me to return it. I only paid 332 dollars for it with free shipping. I called Truxedo and they said they haven't made that cover in a long time and would probably never make it again!!! WHY DOES AUTOANYTHING STILL KEEP IT ON THEIR WEBSITE???? It was their mistake. I think they should have paid to return it. I am sure they just pocket it. What happened to the sale tax? Roger

Original review: July 7, 2020

I do not recommend this company. I placed an order with express overnight shipping. I waited 3 weeks before being able to get in touch with someone in their customer service department and this was after waiting 2.5 hours on hold and over 4 hours waiting for their "live chat" option. I canceled the order and placed another order for a different item guaranteeing me that it would ship that same week. Also, the customer service rep guaranteed me that I would receive a credit for the canceled order.

A week later and I'm in the same boat. No credit has been issued yet and no product received even though I opted for overnight shipping. No discounts. No credits. No product. This company has horrible customer service regarding orders, products, payments/credits, "live chat" which does not exist unless you want to wait 4 hours, phone hold time of over 2 hours and then waiting another 45 minutes as they put you on hold every 5 minutes, and so many others.

Original review: July 1, 2020

I recently purchased a roof top tent through Autoanything.com. I checked with them on the time frame of the shipping before confirming the order. They said it would ship within two days and I would receive it within 3-5 business days. I never heard anything from them and the ship days came and went. I then logged on to see what the status was and instead of a ship delivery range it changed to an estimated delivery date range that had already passed. Over the next few days I waited on the chat line multiple times, each time waiting hours. I called twice, both times on hold for over 120 minutes. I then looked up the manufacturer whose warehouse is located close to me and asked if I could just pick it up there and they were extremely prompt and said they didn't have my order.

When I went back to Autoanything to see what the heck was going on the Chat Rep, Bryce was defending Autoanything and telling me that they are just "estimates" and not actual guarantees, which he is correct, but went on to say that they are just a drop ship company and have no control over shipping. As true as that may be, as the vendor it is their responsibility to advertise correctly and if shipping times are delayed due to the pandemic, then they need to update their website to reflect such delays. It is absolutely advertising under false pretenses coupled with terrible customer service and apparently no system in place to track order statuses. Unfortunately I should have google'd the company before placing an order. Will never order again and at this point just hope I receive my item and do not have to dispute any charge.

Original review: June 27, 2020

Ordered something 1 month ago, was supposed to be shipped 10 days ago. No emails, no notification. Had to wait on chat 1+ hours to hear they don't know when the item will be shipped! Do not order from this site, use Amazon or other big players to have some safety.

Original review: June 27, 2020

Ordered a product that their sales agent said was in stock. It turns out it was on backorder with an expected delivery in 2-3 months. So, the first impression...they LIE. I cancelled the order, but they had already charged my card. After two weeks, still no credit. So, second impression...they are thieves. I called the company to try and get things worked out. They have you wait on hold for 2-3 hours then hang up on you. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

AutoAnything Company Information