Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.43/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

AutoAnything Reviews

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I have not removed the LaBra All Weather Car Bra from the box. In reading reviews, it appears the LaBra is hard to install. Unless it is really warm, it cannot be installed. Living in Michigan in November, I decided to go another route. I was not aware there was a 20% restocking fee. Just Beware.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

I ordered a truck bed tent for my Nissan Titan. It said 2 week delivery. It’s been a month now. I’ve sent two emails with no response. I have, however, received 2 emails from them stating my product is on the way. Well, when I click on the tracking number FedEx says I do not have any packages. Basically every time I send an email they send back some BS email saying my package is on the way, yet FedEx shows no shipment. I will NEVER use them again. I keep expecting them to respond with a customer service rep. Nope! Nothing. This company sucks!!! Read all the other reviews on shipping. Most of them are not good. I wish I had done my research before buying from these clowns. Ridiculous!!! Unfortunately I have to give them 1 star. I would give them a negative score if I could.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I had order a tonneau cover for a truck. The next day the deal on the truck fell through. I called customer service and cancelled the order before it arrived. I received an email stating they were charging me a $48 restocking fee and a $51 shipping fee. I would recommend using a different website to purchase vehicle items. Most don’t rip you off for a return. Lesson learned read the return policy before using them.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I ordered a pair of brake calipers early Friday morning and paid the extra shipping for overnight shipping which was around $30. After I could not get any shipping information from the shipping number that they gave me Friday Other than a label was created And when I called them Monday afternoon around 1 to check on the order that I needed for that day Monday which was promised. They told me to refuse the order and they don't know what day it will come in and they are going to keep my overnight shipping money and not refund it.

The salesman was very good with me trying to do his best but the owners of the company were very greedy and would not budge on their mistake and wanted me to pay for it. I will never order anything from this company again and I urge everybody to use another company if they want their orders somewhat when promised. They use this overnight shipping as a scam to steal money from you. This is actually the 2nd time they've done this to me which was some time between orders.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

I bought two rear rotors for my Charger SRT8 and had a garage put them on. They were making a rubbing sound so I took it back to the garage and the found that they were out of round on the inside of the hub. I called and emailed them several times for a replacement, but no one cared enough about their business to call me back. This went on for two months. I will never buy from them again and warn people not to buy from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAnything?

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

I ordered an axle back product for my Camaro on August 21 with a ship date of Aug 23 through Aug 27. I had to call to find out about my shipment. They in turn had to call the manufacturer and find out that they are on backorder. It won't be shipped until the 15th of September. All of this is not an issue for me except they never said anything when I ordered it and never followed up with me on their own. Customer service has depleted badly over the years. Overpromise and Underperform seems to be the norm in today's world.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

UnderCover Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover. Ultra Flex Tonneau Cover. 2019 Dodge Ram. (1500, New body style, short bed (approx. 5' 7"), without RamBox). Part #: UX32008. The Tonneau Cover arrived damaged. I called to get the part replaced and someone assured me it would be taken care of and they would come get the part. The drivers side rail mount was damaged. I called back today and have been hung up on, told there is no supervisor, and also told that this new part is not on the way. I am fed up! Horrible customer service, horrible product. I want them to come get this $1,000 cover and credit my account. I will be leaving reviews everywhere I can find them. What a horrible experience.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

Very disappointed with how long it has taken for Auto Anything to ship my seat covers. The order was placed two months ago. Yes, two months ago. The estimated delivery was two weeks after the order was placed. No problem. Then, I was informed the delivery was delayed and I would need to wait an additional two weeks. Ok. It's taking them time to make them. Then, I get a notification I will need to wait another two weeks. I called and the rep told me the back seat was done and they are waiting on the front to be completed. I asked if they could ship the back and then ship the front once they were done. The rep said no. So, I wait patiently and get another email saying I will need to wait an additional two weeks! At this point, I'm fed up.

I call again and the rep says, "No problem. We will have them shipped by the end of the week and you will have them early the following week." Great! But then, another email comes through saying I will need to wait an additional week! I had already set up an appointment to have my truck detailed so the seat covers could go on clean seats. I call yet again and the rep says they will offer me a 5% discount (on a $700.00 order!!!). Now, I have to hope they come in when they said they would. And had to change the appointment to have my truck detailed. This has been the worst online purchasing experience I have had and will never order from AutoAnything again. I will be telling all my friends and co-workers that this site is a joke. They have been holding on to my $700 for more than two months now and I still have no seat covers.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

Order a standard radiator and was told it was in stock. Their facility is 150 miles from my house. San Diego to LA. 8 days later I called and found out they don't even have the radiator. Their solution was to refund me my money in the future. Will see if I get the money or have to do a chargeback. Order# **. Tuesday, August 13, 2019 10:28 AM (PT). Qty Product Shipping Method Item Price Total 1. Spectra Premium Radiator. 1970 Chevy Chevelle (402ci V8). Part #: CU302. FEDEX Home Delivery. Est. Shipping Date 08/16/2019 - 08/20/2019. $259.99 $259.99. Subtotal: $259.99, Shipping: $0.00. Savings: $26.00. Tax: $16.96. Total: $250.95.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

Bought ProZ Premium Leatherette Seat Covers: Handle to carrying case tore pulling covers out of the box. Plastic strap fastener broke while tightening one of the covers, a strap tore clean off of the other while tightening. Elected not to return as installation was such a pain, I’d rather live w/ the defects rather than go through that again. Cheap - don’t expect much.

AutoAnything Company Information