Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
2.55/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

115 AutoAnything Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I had a great experience with Mike. He helped me decide on exactly what products I wanted as well as gave me guidance on which ones would most accurately fit on my 2019 Tacoma. I ended up going with Husky X-Act floor liners and AVS Window Visors. Mike helped expedite the process and made the purchase smooth and easy. He helped me find the best deals and assured me of my purchase. Would definitely purchase from AutoAnything again!

Original review: July 19, 2019

I ordered a product and was provided with incorrect tracking number. A systems error occurred which resulted in my order not being shipped and received for approx 17 days from date of order. The customer support person I dealt with was professional and polite. She worked through the error and although the manufacturer caused the error/delay, she took a personal interest in getting the product to me as quickly as possible. When the shipper damaged the product in delivery, she had a replacement arrive in 2 days. She kept me updated daily and went way out of her way to fix the problem. Thank you.

Get expert buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 4, 2019

I ordered the wrong size tonneau cover for my 2018 GMC Denali and without any questions they got me the correct one. With great prices and excellent customer service you can't go wrong. I will definitely order from them again.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

Bought ProZ Premium Leatherette Seat Covers: Handle to carrying case tore pulling covers out of the box. Plastic strap fastener broke while tightening one of the covers, a strap tore clean off of the other while tightening. Elected not to return as installation was such a pain, I’d rather live w/ the defects rather than go through that again. Cheap - don’t expect much.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I ordered a K&N air filter that was "in stock" and was supposed to ship same day. A bunch of phone calls later and a different story every time, I finally got it about 7 days later and opened the box to find it was all beat to hell. The seal tape was broken and the box was open etc... The filter had a little damage but looked to still be in good enough condition that I am not going to bother trying to return for a refund. This was my 1st and last purchase from this company ever! I would highly recommend that everyone stay away from this place and do not order anything from them. Horrible experience and horrible customer service! All around bad company! STAY AWAY!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAnything?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

Product would not fit and AutoAnything would not send FedEx to pick it up for return. Customer service is not helpful and will just say that it isn't their policy to pick up returns, but rather customer must pay for pickup.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I bought the black smoked tail lights for my truck by Spyder. When I got the them the top lights would not light up at all on the right light, neither did the turn signals work on the right. I had to ARGUE AND FIGHT with AutoAnything to even get a replacement! Finally I spoke with a Manager at AutoAnything and he GUARANTEED HE WOULD MAKE SURE HE SENT ME A WORKING SET. When I finally received the other set, and oh by the way they have discontinued the lights I bought because of too many problems with them, so I had to buy a more expensive set.

So when I installed the second set, just the opposite problem! The right light light up properly, but the brake light didn't work, and the blinker flashes faster than normal, so I called AutoAnything AGAIN FOR THE 50th TIME, and they argued that I had a wiring problem. So I took my truck to the FORD HOUSE, and had to pay 124 dollars to have them check the light wiring. They told me all wiring was working properly! And my stock tail lights work perfectly! THESE TAIL LIGHTS HAVE COST ME $175 out of pocket for installation and wiring check, and AutoAnything refuses to give any discounts for my problems, and it has been nothing but pure hell fighting with AutoAnything! I will NEVER do business with AutoAnything again, nor with I buy SPYDER products.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

This company has terrible customer services. I purchased a tow hitch for my van so I can pull a small trailer. They sent me the wrong size even though I purchased the correct size. I have been disputing this situation for over a week now. All I have asked for was for a return label so that they can send me the correct size. I didn’t even ask for a refund. They told me I would get the label in 1 day by email, by email mind you. Email takes minutes. Well it has been a week and I finally got fed up and asked for a refund. Here is the icing on the cake, I don’t get the refund until I get the return label, which is what I have been waiting for this whole time. I guess I have to wait another week for that. Do not purchase from this company if you are trying to save money because you will gain a huge headache that is not worth the extra $10 to $20 you might save. I would give them half a star if I could.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

Got a product for my 2019 Tundra, asked to return the item. Agreed to restocking fee. It's been over a week with no RMA# and no communication. Arrogant customer representative and poor communication. Was told I could not talk to a supervisor and could not receive my taxes refunded. All of these happen everywhere else I shop. How can you charge me tax on an item I am not buying.

Original review: July 31, 2019

Originally bought a sunshade that they said was designed for my pickup truck. And when I got it it was way too short and way too narrow. I called back. They said I'm, "No worries. We've got the correct one for your truck," so I asked what can I get that to start with me and that this was specific for my pickup. Then the gang sells so, "Don't worry. We'll send you this other one that's more expensive but will eat the difference." Then after going round and round with them over everyone having a different story I said, "Please just give me a refund," and "I'll never order from you losers again." Well then turn... Here it is a week later they did everything they can to not give me a refund and tie my money up as long as they can. My advice to anyone and everyone is shop anywhere and I mean anywhere else!!!!

AutoAnything expert review by ConsumerAffairs

AutoAnything was established in 1979 as a company selling sheepskin seat covers and custom floor mats for vehicles. It has since expanded to be a comprehensive online auto store specializing in performance parts, interior and exterior accessories and more.

• Direct shipping: AutoAnything maintains relationships with parts manufacturers, and your order ships directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse. This means they can offer a larger selection of products and you receive your order quickly.

• Lower price guarantee: AutoAnything guarantees that your purchase price will be the lowest in the industry. If you find a cheaper advertised price for the same product, they offer a refund of the difference plus $1.

• Free shipping: Nearly all of AutoAnything’s products ship free to the contiguous United States by standard ground shipping. The only exceptions are oversized items that cannot be shipped via ground shipping.

• Simple website navigation: AutoAnything’s website design allows you to search by brand, make, model, year or customer reviews, so you can find the product you need quickly and efficiently.

• Wholesale options: For consumers who need to purchase automotive accessories in bulk, AutoAnything offers a wholesale program. If you are a small business owner, this can help you equip a fleet of vehicles at a discount.

• Best for: budget-conscious automobile and truck owners and vehicle fleet owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs