Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
2.49/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

AutoAnything Reviews

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

The best deals and the best products for the truck. I purchased one time from them and there was extraordinary experience. The product is exactly as Described and the best price in the market. It did change a lot the look of my truck and it looks amazing. Thank you so much and I will be definitely a customer for this company. Kudos to you all.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I had a great experience with Mike. He helped me decide on exactly what products I wanted as well as gave me guidance on which ones would most accurately fit on my 2019 Tacoma. I ended up going with Husky X-Act floor liners and AVS Window Visors. Mike helped expedite the process and made the purchase smooth and easy. He helped me find the best deals and assured me of my purchase. Would definitely purchase from AutoAnything again!

Get expert buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 19, 2019

I ordered a product and was provided with incorrect tracking number. A systems error occurred which resulted in my order not being shipped and received for approx 17 days from date of order. The customer support person I dealt with was professional and polite. She worked through the error and although the manufacturer caused the error/delay, she took a personal interest in getting the product to me as quickly as possible. When the shipper damaged the product in delivery, she had a replacement arrive in 2 days. She kept me updated daily and went way out of her way to fix the problem. Thank you.

Original review: May 4, 2019

I ordered the wrong size tonneau cover for my 2018 GMC Denali and without any questions they got me the correct one. With great prices and excellent customer service you can't go wrong. I will definitely order from them again.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Terrible experience. Bought Fia seat covers Nov. 12th. Told delivery would be Dec.3-5. Another email said delivery pushed back Dec. 9-11, another email saying delivery pushed back Dec.16-19. Totally unacceptable service. AutoAnything is just a middle man and doesn’t care about customer service or taking care of the customer. Stay Away and buy from a reputable business that will provide your product when they receive your hard earned money. Obviously order was canceled. Don’t buy from AutoAnything.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAnything?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I have not removed the LaBra All Weather Car Bra from the box. In reading reviews, it appears the LaBra is hard to install. Unless it is really warm, it cannot be installed. Living in Michigan in November, I decided to go another route. I was not aware there was a 20% restocking fee. Just Beware.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

I ordered a truck bed tent for my Nissan Titan. It said 2 week delivery. It’s been a month now. I’ve sent two emails with no response. I have, however, received 2 emails from them stating my product is on the way. Well, when I click on the tracking number FedEx says I do not have any packages. Basically every time I send an email they send back some BS email saying my package is on the way, yet FedEx shows no shipment. I will NEVER use them again. I keep expecting them to respond with a customer service rep. Nope! Nothing. This company sucks!!! Read all the other reviews on shipping. Most of them are not good. I wish I had done my research before buying from these clowns. Ridiculous!!! Unfortunately I have to give them 1 star. I would give them a negative score if I could.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I had order a tonneau cover for a truck. The next day the deal on the truck fell through. I called customer service and cancelled the order before it arrived. I received an email stating they were charging me a $48 restocking fee and a $51 shipping fee. I would recommend using a different website to purchase vehicle items. Most don’t rip you off for a return. Lesson learned read the return policy before using them.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I ordered a pair of brake calipers early Friday morning and paid the extra shipping for overnight shipping which was around $30. After I could not get any shipping information from the shipping number that they gave me Friday Other than a label was created And when I called them Monday afternoon around 1 to check on the order that I needed for that day Monday which was promised. They told me to refuse the order and they don't know what day it will come in and they are going to keep my overnight shipping money and not refund it.

The salesman was very good with me trying to do his best but the owners of the company were very greedy and would not budge on their mistake and wanted me to pay for it. I will never order anything from this company again and I urge everybody to use another company if they want their orders somewhat when promised. They use this overnight shipping as a scam to steal money from you. This is actually the 2nd time they've done this to me which was some time between orders.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

I bought two rear rotors for my Charger SRT8 and had a garage put them on. They were making a rubbing sound so I took it back to the garage and the found that they were out of round on the inside of the hub. I called and emailed them several times for a replacement, but no one cared enough about their business to call me back. This went on for two months. I will never buy from them again and warn people not to buy from them.

AutoAnything expert review by ConsumerAffairs

AutoAnything was established in 1979 as a company selling sheepskin seat covers and custom floor mats for vehicles. It has since expanded to be a comprehensive online auto store specializing in performance parts, interior and exterior accessories and more.

• Direct shipping: AutoAnything maintains relationships with parts manufacturers, and your order ships directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse. This means they can offer a larger selection of products and you receive your order quickly.

• Lower price guarantee: AutoAnything guarantees that your purchase price will be the lowest in the industry. If you find a cheaper advertised price for the same product, they offer a refund of the difference plus $1.

• Free shipping: Nearly all of AutoAnything’s products ship free to the contiguous United States by standard ground shipping. The only exceptions are oversized items that cannot be shipped via ground shipping.

• Simple website navigation: AutoAnything’s website design allows you to search by brand, make, model, year or customer reviews, so you can find the product you need quickly and efficiently.

• Wholesale options: For consumers who need to purchase automotive accessories in bulk, AutoAnything offers a wholesale program. If you are a small business owner, this can help you equip a fleet of vehicles at a discount.

• Best for: budget-conscious automobile and truck owners and vehicle fleet owners.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs