1.0/5 (48 ratings)
Find an Auto and Truck Accessories partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About AutoAnything

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

AutoAnything Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAnything?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAnything?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: May 4, 2022

Dash cover is as thin as a bed sheet and didn't fit! To return, they want hefty restocking, Whatever their comment is, don't believe it, Bad bad. I guess it's my fault. Not even a good price! Buyer beware.

AutoAnything response

Hi John- I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the dash cover and return policy. The return fees are outlined in the return policy on our website as we try to be as transparent as possible regarding returns. We are able to waive these fees in the event of an exchange, though. If this is something you're interested in, please contact me at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: April 27, 2022

Order a grille guard online, it came damaged & on top of that it doesn’t fit our truck. We did nothing wrong & can not help if they have the wrong item # on their site. They keep telling us we ordered the wrong item, we called their sales department & asked what item # would fit our truck. It's the same item # that is on their site & our order. Stay clear from this company, they rip you off, steal your money. The worst.

AutoAnything response

Hi Melody- I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the fitment of your grille guard. Regardless of the reason for the fitment issue, we are happy to help with a return or exchange. However, if the item was damaged in transit, we may want to do a claim instead. Please contact me at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com so we can get this taken care of for you.

Get buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 23, 2022

We purchased seat covers for the back seat of our 2022 Toyota Tacoma. Based on the description of the fit and colour listed by Autoanything website. As soon as we received the product, it was obvious the colour did not match as what was advertised, the fit is far less than custom, and the fabrication is amateur at best. We contacted Autoanything Inc to return the product, and were informed that we have to pay the shipping to return, which we accept, PLUS a 20% restocking fee. In today's online businesses, who charges you a restocking fee when you didn't receive product that match the website description???

We provided all the pictures they requested, and detail description of our dissatisfaction with the product as they requested. It is a clear case of misrepresentation of what was advertised (colour, fit, quality) and what we received. When this happens, we expect "We are sorry, please return for a full refund." Avoid Autoanything Inc. There are too many other online retail sellers who will take care of you and not scam you with 20% restocking fees for product that does not match as advertised.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I bought an N-FAB product through them, but canceled it shortly thereafter before the item shipped. The following day I contacted customer service and I was assured the item would be canceled and I would receive a refund. Almost 2 days later I received a notification indicating the item shipped anyway. I called Auto Anything about the mistake, but they didn't take any responsibility and claimed the cancelation was a only a "request" to cancel and it could be declined. (A "request"??).

After explaining that I was told by another customer service representative that the item would be canceled because it hadn't shipped yet, they informed me my "request" to cancel was declined. I was ultimately charged a shipping and restocking fee to send the item back. N-FAB didn't care about the circumstances and charged me anyway. Auto Anything didn't take any responsibility for their mistakes and didn't do anything to help me. I will not be doing any further business with either company.

AutoAnything response

Hi Phil- I am sorry for your frustration with the cancellation process. For orders that are fulfilled through one of our partner fulfillment centers, we do need to submit a cancellation request for orders since the PO has already been processed. We make every effort to get cancellations confirm, but if orders have already shipped, it is unfortunately out of our hands. If there is any further explanation I can provide, please contact me at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com.

Original review: April 12, 2022

I have several issues! I ordered the Rough Country Soft Tri Fold Tonneau Cover after putting in the specs for my truck as the website dictates will fit on March 8. I received an email the next day stating it had shipped. As of April 1, I still had not received it. When I checked their tracking number, it stated that it was still at the facility. I emailed their support department on April 1 to inquire. I received an email back on April 7 stating that it was never picked up and a new one was being sent out. I received the cover the next day.

When I finally received the cover, I realized it was not compatible due to the cargo rail system. The information on their website stated nothing about not being compatible with a cargo rail system. I called to see about exchanging the item and was told that even if I exchanged it for a tonneau cover that works with cargo rail system, I still would be charged a 20% stocking fee and shipping for the original. When I explained the issue with the description on their website, I was told that if it didn't state that it was compatible with a cargo rail system, then it is not even though no were on their website did it state that. The support person did offer me only a 15% restocking fee plus shipping for the original if I was going exchange it. I said "no thanks", I will purchase from someplace else. I will never do business with AutoAnything again.

AutoAnything response

Hi Stacey- I am sorry to hear about this frustrating experience you've had. It sounds like there was a miscommunication, though, as you should not be charged any return fees in the event of an exchange. Please contact me at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com with your order number so that I can get this taken care of for you.

Original review: April 1, 2022

We received our Husky Weatherbeater Floor Liners fast. However, they sent the wrong size. Contacting Customer Service is a total nightmare. I finally was able to chat online but I was told, if I returned the incorrect product, I would have to pay shipping and a 20 percent restocking fee. What? I called them to place my order and gave them the information about our truck. They sent floor liners for a bigger truck. I was not allowed to get my money back without paying shipping and a restocking fee. I was not allowed to upgrade to WeatherTech liners. I finally agreed to have them exchange the exact same ones that are actually made for our truck. I have sent the wrong ones back but they have not shipped the correct size.

This company holds onto your money and WILL NOT refund for their mistake. Their website boasts hassle free exchanges. It's a hassle to exchange and don't expect to get a refund without a huge restocking fee and shipping charges...even if it is their mistake for sending the wrong part. I will not purchase from them ever again. They lack anything even similar to customer service. This company used to be customer friendly but now they are customer rip offs. :( I sure hope I at least get the cheaply made floor liners which are actually made for our truck. I wanted my money back but this was not allowed without keeping 20 percent of my money plus the shipping fee to our home and also back to the company. Don't waste your time or money. They don't care about customers and contacting Customer "dis" service is a nightmare. This company is not worth the hassle and headaches.

AutoAnything response

Hi Jan- I am sorry to hear you have been so dissatisfied with the service you've received. I do want to clarify our return policy for you, though, as it sounds like there has been a miscommunication. Return fees only apply to standard returns, which means they will be waived in the event of an exchange, or if a mistake was made on our end. Please contact me at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com with your order number so I can look into this for you.

Original review: March 9, 2022

I ordered seat covers for my RAV4 and was charged $137.91 to my credit card. I Never received the package. AutoAnything had been saying they were having supply chain issues, and given how common package delays are these days, I waited for the package to arrive for a while. At one point I realized it had never arrived and check and saw that they had indeed charged my card. I emailed them letting them know I hadn't received my package. I received an automated response saying they'd gotten my email and would get back to me soon. Never did. I emailed again. Same thing, confirmation they'd received email, no response. And again.

Finally, I contacted a customer service agent over their chat feature. He was super rude and told me that it was my fault for not contacting them sooner. I'd contacted them so many times! He told me they hadn't gotten any of them and asked for screenshots. I sent him several screenshots showing my emails and their automated confirmations of receipt. He didn't say anything. He ultimately told me they were going to keep my money and would not reimburse or send the item I'd ordered. I'm concerned that this is a scam organization.

AutoAnything response

Hi Molly- I am sorry to hear that your order did not arrive as expected. We are always happy to help with lost in transit claims when we are contacted within the timeframe that allows us to do so, which is typically 90 days from shipment. Please contact me at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com so I can look into this for you.

Original review: March 9, 2022

Will not do business with them again. I bought seat covers for a 21 Rogue from AutoAnything. What a mistake. Since the 21 Rogue was redesigned I wanted to make sure they had the correct covers. I called them and asked several questions about the covers and also did a chat with another person and was told that they were custom fit and had all of the cutouts and would fit perfectly. Well they do not. Not only are the cutouts not there but they do not fit the back seat completely. I should have gone with covers from Walmart and saved a ton of money.

I was told by both chat and over the phone that they back seat would not need to come out to install the covers but it does. I was not able to get the seat out and had to pay someone to help me get it out to install the covers. It was a very painful process and took several hours. Once we got the covers on we realized that they did not fit correctly. They do not cover all of the seat and also the cutouts are not all there.

I contacted AutoAnything and the rep said they do not know what they sent me and need the covers back to look at them. Well I cannot get them off without hiring someone to remove the seat and spending hours more. So now I am stuck with “custom” covers that do not fix nor have the correct cut outs. They should know exactly what they sent me. The service is so poor and they will say whatever you want to hear to sell you the product. I would not do business with them again.

I have always used Wet Okalie and they told me that they did not have the pattern for this car right upfront. I should have researched them and paid attention to all of the bad reviews. AutoAnything is a rip off and I would avoid them. You will need a miracle to get what you order from them.

AutoAnything response

Hi Geraldine- I sincerely apologize that you had trouble with the fitment of your seat covers. We realize fitment issues can be really frustrating and inconvenient, and I am so sorry for that. That being said, we are happy to help with a return or exchange. Please contact us at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com with your order number so that we can assist you.

Original review: March 8, 2022

DO NOT USE THIS SITE. First they charge 2-3 times more for the same item(s) on other sites. I first ordered mudflaps for my truck, then found them cheaper, so I immediately canceled my AutoAnything order, the ONLY WAY I could because they were "closed". I got a confirmation that my cancellation was received and would be reviewed. I sent an email stating I tried to cancel via telephone and additionally received the email. This happens on Sunday. I get a message on Monday at 0658hrs, in my inbox, that my item shipped. That's odd, I canceled it. Then it is received at 12pm at my front door, which I did not even know was possible if it shipped from PA to TX.

Again, I called and STILL THEY are "CLOSED". I send another email. Still no response from any of my prior emails. Tues I jump on the chat, CHIE, is "helping me" has the audacity to tell me WHOOPS the phones aren't working, and oops didn't get that cancellation. I advised the phones have been off for 3 days? He/She stated if you wish to return we have a return policy that is as follows:
    1. I will be charged for the shipping label to return it.

2. I will be charged a 20% restocking fee.

I stated it is not my fault! I cancelled my order TIMELY and it should have never been packaged. Also, it's not my fault about the failure to not have a working business phone period. End of discussion. Chie then pretty much said too bad, then I requested a manager. Chie said all on the phone right now, I said I wasn't to speak to a manager now, this is fraud and not acceptable and Chie ended the chat. Tried calling back, guess what, they are still closed. Should ANYONE have a question I have the documents to support which were also provided to Chie. I WILL TELL ALL service members, all police, and all fire friends to include all my Dodge forum friends I know NEVER to use this site. With this SERIOUS lack of customer service and failure to accept full responsibility for the company oversight, I'm very surprised to know this company has been open since 2000. But the prior reviews speak for themselves.

AutoAnything response

Hi W- I am sorry to hear that your order shipped before it could be canceled. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee cancellations will be confirmed before shipment if it is outside of our normal business hours. That being said, we're always happy to help with returns within 30 days. We can also price match if you've found a lower price elsewhere. Please contact us at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com for assistance.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

I will never Buy anything from you again. You sold me the wrong parts for my truck. I had your employee, via Chat, recommend this part for my truck. He actually told me my inquiry was for the wrong parts and said the one he recommended (ordered) was correct. It is your fault I paid for the wrong parts. You are to blame for the mis-order. I will spread the word that you are not to be trusted and buyer beware.

AutoAnything response

Hi Thomas- I am sorry to hear that the item you received was not what you had expected. We try to always offer accurate product information, but of course we do make mistakes like everyone else. That being said, we are always happy to help with returns/exchanges for new/unused items. For assistance with a return, please contact us at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com.

AutoAnything author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

AutoAnything was established in 1979 as a company selling sheepskin seat covers and custom floor mats for vehicles. It has since expanded to be a comprehensive online auto store specializing in performance parts, interior and exterior accessories and more.

• Direct shipping: AutoAnything maintains relationships with parts manufacturers, and your order ships directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse. This means they can offer a larger selection of products and you receive your order quickly.

• Lower price guarantee: AutoAnything guarantees that your purchase price will be the lowest in the industry. If you find a cheaper advertised price for the same product, they offer a refund of the difference plus $1.

• Free shipping: Nearly all of AutoAnything’s products ship free to the contiguous United States by standard ground shipping. The only exceptions are oversized items that cannot be shipped via ground shipping.

• Simple website navigation: AutoAnything’s website design allows you to search by brand, make, model, year or customer reviews, so you can find the product you need quickly and efficiently.

• Wholesale options: For consumers who need to purchase automotive accessories in bulk, AutoAnything offers a wholesale program. If you are a small business owner, this can help you equip a fleet of vehicles at a discount.

AutoAnything Company Information