Find an Auto and Truck Accessories partner

Help me decide

1.3/5 (38 ratings)
Find an Auto and Truck Accessories partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About AutoAnything

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

AutoAnything Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAnything?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAnything?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

Ordered front and rear break package. Was not told that only the front brakes were available and the rear were delayed, only received half the order. After a month of waiting and e-mail sent, the wrong parts were sent out. Can't talk to a person. Only live chat, weekdays only. DO NOT RECOMMEND, STAY AWAY.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I sent 2 emails about an issue with my tonneau cover and they went unanswered, they are quick to grab your money and run. I will never spend another dime here and I normally spent around $1K an order. Do not waste your time or money here, there are much better options.

AutoAnything response

Hi Chad- I am sorry to hear that you've had an issue with a cover you ordered and that you have not yet received a response. If you could please contact us at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com with your order number and more details on the issue, we'd be happy to get this taken care of for you as quickly as possible.

Get buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I emailed them to price match and they simply refused. Just a gimmick to get you on their site but when you give them a link on another site to price match they say they can't, won't blah blah. Plus they charge crazy shipping.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Shipped Wrong guard for my truck, they sent truck to pick up wrong part... Then refused to pay shipper for picking it up and returning to them. So now shipper is coming after me for $1,037.72 part was less than 500...Now customer service phones are no longer on.. AA logistics phone no longer on!!

AutoAnything response

Hi Mark- I am so sorry to hear about the frustrating experience you've had with us. Return shipment costs are typically covered by us when we've made a mistake, and I am sorry if this was not properly communicated to you. If you could please contact us at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com, we'd be happy to get this taken care of for you.

Resolution response: Oct. 2, 2021

Refund was finally credited back to my card.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I received a set of nerf bars for my vehicle. When I opened them to inspect them, the bars each had a dent. I submitted the form online to get a replacement on 9/15. 9/22 came around and I still hadn't gotten any response on my claim. I started a chat (because they no longer have phone support with Customer Service) and was told that they had acknowledged they had received the claim, but there was no resolution. I was told the typical turn-around time was 2-3 days and that I should have received an email from them by at least the third day. I didn't get anything. 5 business days later and they still don't have any sort of resolution. I am only being told they have sent an urgent request to the claims department and I should hear from them tomorrow (no guarantee though based on my current experience). This company has really gone downhill over the last couple of years, and I am highly unlikely to do any sort of business with them again.

AutoAnything response

Hi Tim- I am so sorry to hear that your nerf bars arrived damaged and that you haven't been offered a resolution in a more timely manner. Your frustration with the delay is understandable, but please know we are actively working on a resolution to this for you. One of our claims agents sent an email your way this morning, and I can see you've already been in contact with a supervisor who is ensuring this gets taken care of for you in a timely manner. We greatly appreciate your patience.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I ordered a LeBra for my 2019 traverse end of August, originally delivery date was a few weeks out. Placed the order and was immediately charged, then the shipping date was changed to sometime in November. Emailed them complaining about being charged when shipping wasn't going to happen for a while. Got an email with some sort of canned response and mentioning canceling process etc. A short time later I received the LeBra around the original shipping date, but it was missing (one buckle hook).

I again contacted customer support to let them know the issue, they responded with a list of things they needed, to send me a 50 cent piece, e.g. year and make of vehicle, the vin number, a list of pictures like the box, all items I received, just a ridiculous request for such a simple fix. They are like a couple of teenagers trying to run a business out of their basement.

AutoAnything response

Hi Daniel- I am sorry to hear that you received an incorrect shipping estimate prior to your order shipping, and that the car bra arrived missing a buckle hook. If you could please contact directly at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com with your order number, we'd be happy to get this resolved for you.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

I ordered a sway bar from them on July 24th 2020. It did not ship until October 7th. Once I received it my mechanic had to reschedule the install. When he got around to it he realized one of the end links was not threaded and it couldn't be installed. I searched all over for a customer service contact number and could only find an email address. I have been sending emails for 15 days and have not received a reply outside of the initial "we received your request". I will never buy from them again.

AutoAnything response

That email is actually not for our support team, it's for our Online Reputation Team and we try to assist when our support hasn't been able to. Your frustration is completely understandable, but we would love to opportunity to make it right.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

I placed an order back in March of 2021. It keeps pushing the ship date further and further. It is now almost September and I have tried contacting them with no success for an update as to when this item will ship. I tried reaching them by phone, which referred me to an email. I sent an email with no response. I tried a live chat and they could not help me. The live chat referred me back to an email or another live chat. I have used them in the past with success. The person on the live chat indicated they had a personal change. Not sure I will be using this company in the future. You place your order. It goes unshipped with no one to contact.

AutoAnything response

Hi Debbie- I am so sorry to hear that your order has been so delayed and that you've had so much trouble reaching us for an update. If you could please contact with your order number here or via email at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com, we'd be more than happy to get a status update or refund for you!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

I purchased Coverking seat covers and a dashcover. The dashcover had the holes cut in the wrong area and I was sent two sets of front seat covers. When I reached out for them to fix the issue I was treated like a liar and an idiot. I kept having to send photos showing that they made mistakes. Even after I sent the photos they still haven't given me a refund or sent me the correct products. It has been weeks. They have done nothing to correct the issue or make up for their mistakes.

At this point they want me to send them pictures of destroyed product before they send me anything else. Since they have been so horrible and have already sent me the wrong products, I want them to ship the items before I cut everything up, because 1 they still have my money, two they have already made mistakes, 3 have treated me poorly, 4 I have lost all trust and faith in them to get me the right products or do what is right. Do not order from Autoanything or purchase coverking products.

Original review: July 6, 2021

Ordered a Coverking seat cover from Auto Anything and had a bad allergic reaction. I needed to return the item and between the restocking fee ($30) and shipping fee ($18) I'm out almost $50. At least I have a rash though, right? I understand needing to charge a restocking fee but losing 1/3 of my payment due to no fault of my own just adds insult to (literal) injury.

AutoAnything response

Hi Sarah- I am sorry to hear that your seat covers did not work for you and that you were dissatisfied with our return policy. Please note that if you are unhappy with your product, we can always waive your return fees if you proceed with an exchange. If you are interested in this option, please contact us at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com.

AutoAnything author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

AutoAnything was established in 1979 as a company selling sheepskin seat covers and custom floor mats for vehicles. It has since expanded to be a comprehensive online auto store specializing in performance parts, interior and exterior accessories and more.

• Direct shipping: AutoAnything maintains relationships with parts manufacturers, and your order ships directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse. This means they can offer a larger selection of products and you receive your order quickly.

• Lower price guarantee: AutoAnything guarantees that your purchase price will be the lowest in the industry. If you find a cheaper advertised price for the same product, they offer a refund of the difference plus $1.

• Free shipping: Nearly all of AutoAnything’s products ship free to the contiguous United States by standard ground shipping. The only exceptions are oversized items that cannot be shipped via ground shipping.

• Simple website navigation: AutoAnything’s website design allows you to search by brand, make, model, year or customer reviews, so you can find the product you need quickly and efficiently.

• Wholesale options: For consumers who need to purchase automotive accessories in bulk, AutoAnything offers a wholesale program. If you are a small business owner, this can help you equip a fleet of vehicles at a discount.

AutoAnything Company Information