1.2/5 (44 ratings)
Find an Auto and Truck Accessories partner
Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

About AutoAnything

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

AutoAnything Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAnything?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about AutoAnything?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

Tried to return an Item. I accidently purchased 2 of the same products but meant to purchase 1. Online I selected one but somehow 2 ended up in the cart and when I checked out it was too late when I noticed 2 were billed. When I tried to return one of the 2 items online the person that I chatted with (Jestine B from Customer service) refused to waive the restocking fee and they also charge a return processing fee for an Item that actual only cost $20 and is in its original packaging. She was Extremely unwilling to help and very condescending. Offered no empathy and felt like I was chatting with a robot. First- and last-time customer. I'm a contractor with commercial vehicles and would have been a great customer for a company like AutoAnything. Beware of the return policy because that's what they hit you with when you ask them to waive the fees.

Hi Ramon-

I am sorry to hear about your frustration with our return policy. All standard returns are subject to a restocking fee and return shipping to cover the costs of shipping and returning an item that was ordered incorrectly. These can be waived in the event of an exchange, though. If that's something you'd be interested in, please contact me directly at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com and I would be happy to help!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

The name should be Never Buy Anything! My husband ordered some "custom fit" seat covers for my car. They did not fit. We were told to make pictures, several times, so it could be assessed by Auto Anything and the manufacturer. They do not offer any customer service. As a matter of fact there is no regard for the customer. What happened to. "Oh, we're sorry they didn't fit" or, "We are sorry, We will gladly refund your money". NO, we can return the faulty seat covers, which also had a tear in the material upon opening the package! We are being penalized for something that is not our fault.

After numerous phone calls, with a different customer service agent every time, we got the same song and dance. To add insult to injury, we are being charged a 20% restock fee. It is costing us over $65.00 for the restocking fee and I feel certain other "fees". Save yourself a lot of aggravation and frustration and DO NOT DO BUSINESS with Auto Anything. My husband has been a loyal customer for years - he will not be in the future!

Good morning Susan,

After reviewing the issue and the photos you provided, I have gone ahead and refunded those return fees that were deducted from your return. I do apologize that they were deducted, there was obviously a miscommunication on our end as they should have been waived initially since the covers had a tear. You have now been fully refunded, and if there is anything else I can do for you at this time, please feel free to reach back out!

Get buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

Updated on 09/12/2022: AutoAnything sent me the wrong brake calipers and their response to being responsible for this is to blame me and my mechanic. Here is their response from a supposed high level manager: Bailey ** (AutoAnything)

Sep 12, 2022, 08:58 PDT

Hi Erik,

Thank you for reaching out and for giving us a chance to review this issue.

I took a look at your order and it looks like you have been fully refunded for your order. Unfortunately, since it is the responsibility of your mechanic and yourself to review the parts received before attempting install, we are not able to reimburse you for labor costs. We'd be happy to send a $25 gift card your way to apply to your next order as an apology for the inconvenience.

Original Review: I ordered brake calipers for my 2010 Mazda 3 S. I received brake calipers for a totally different car. I found this out when I brought my car to a mechanic and pulled the wheels and calipers. The part I received from AutoAnything was not even close to being the same part that I needed. I called customer care and ended up sending them pictures of the original part and new part they sent me showing the very obvious difference in parts and of the receipt for $75 in labor from the mechanic.

Every day they would send me an email saying 24 hours or 2 days or 24-36 hours or 2-3 days; what a runaround. They were not willing to refund me the money for the parts until the manufacturer approved it. Well, the manufacturer said it was the right part and oh it’s even after seeing the pictures of both parts side by side. Eventually, the manufacturer agreed to take the part back for a refund and this is after 7 days. Autoanything customer service was rude, impatient, condescending, hung up on me, said things like “none of your business” and “don’t worry about it, you don’t need that information “ when asking for updates and policies regarding my situation.

To add to it, AutoAnything is unwilling to refund me for the $75 in labor, citing it’s their policy not to pay for labor. However, nowhere on their website does it state that when THEY send the wrong part that they will not pay for labor. They are scumbags taking people's money and not giving one ounce of care to the customer. They should be banned from selling anything. Awful.

AutoAnything response

Hi Erik- I am sorry to hear about the disappointing experience you've had with us here at AutoAnything. We definitely want to look into this for you to see why you didn't receive the top notch service you should have. If you could please contact us with your order number at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com, we would greatly appreciate it.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

The website advertises they have the lowest prices guaranteed or they will beat it within a year. Yeah, well don’t fall for that **. I emailed them in detail about items I purchased from them that I found for 40 bucks cheaper on Amazon. As everyone knows, Amazon is a major competitor, and a legitimate website. AutoAnything refused to match Amazon's in stock prices. They gave me a discount but not near the price Amazon was currently selling the items for. I urge anyone wanting to shop here to compare prices and stick with Amazon. What a joke of a guarantee. I will never purchase from your website again. It’s been a disaster.

AutoAnything response

Hi Ryan- I am sorry to hear about your frustration with our price match policy. Unfortunately we aren't able to price match membership based retailers such as Amazon, as clearly outlined in our return policy. It sounds like we made a bit of an exception by offering you a discount, but I am sorry this wasn't satisfactory. If there is any further information I can offer you, please feel free to contact me directly at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com.

Resolution response: July 7, 2022

After reaching out to Auto Anything via instant messenger, they looked into my issue and gave me a full refund. They really turned things around. Thanks AutoAnything!

Original review: July 6, 2022

I ordered a wireless remote control kit for a superwinch and received a WIRED control switch that doesn’t even match my winch. I went back and forth with customer service for days trying to get the part replaced, talked on the phone, and they need 48 hours just to review my eligibility for return/refund even though they admit the part I received was wrong. Still waiting. Once they get your money, good luck receiving any worthwhile customer service.

AutoAnything response

Thanks so much for giving us the chance to help, Chris! :)

Original review: June 22, 2022

I ordered some car seat covers from Autoanything.com. In the description it stated it would come with an installation kit and no slip pads. I received the car seat covers in a timely manner however there was no no slip pads or installation kit included. I contacted them and they told me that they would need to contact the manufacturer. After several days I recontacted them and they stated the manufacturer would be shipping the additional parts. They refused to take the items back And if I chose to send them back it would be a 20% restocking fee.

AutoAnything response

Hi Christa- I am sorry to hear that your order arrived incomplete and for any frustration or inconvenience it may have caused. We are happy to get the missing parts sent your way, but if you do choose to return the covers there would be the standard 20% restocking fee that applies to standard returns. If you would like assistance with one of these options or have any further questions, please contact me with your order number at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com.

Original review: May 4, 2022

Dash cover is as thin as a bed sheet and didn't fit! To return, they want hefty restocking, Whatever their comment is, don't believe it, Bad bad. I guess it's my fault. Not even a good price! Buyer beware.

AutoAnything response

Hi John- I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the dash cover and return policy. The return fees are outlined in the return policy on our website as we try to be as transparent as possible regarding returns. We are able to waive these fees in the event of an exchange, though. If this is something you're interested in, please contact me at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com.

Original review: April 27, 2022

Order a grille guard online, it came damaged & on top of that it doesn’t fit our truck. We did nothing wrong & can not help if they have the wrong item # on their site. They keep telling us we ordered the wrong item, we called their sales department & asked what item # would fit our truck. It's the same item # that is on their site & our order. Stay clear from this company, they rip you off, steal your money. The worst.

AutoAnything response

Hi Melody- I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the fitment of your grille guard. Regardless of the reason for the fitment issue, we are happy to help with a return or exchange. However, if the item was damaged in transit, we may want to do a claim instead. Please contact me at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com so we can get this taken care of for you.

Original review: April 23, 2022

We purchased seat covers for the back seat of our 2022 Toyota Tacoma. Based on the description of the fit and colour listed by Autoanything website. As soon as we received the product, it was obvious the colour did not match as what was advertised, the fit is far less than custom, and the fabrication is amateur at best. We contacted Autoanything Inc to return the product, and were informed that we have to pay the shipping to return, which we accept, PLUS a 20% restocking fee. In today's online businesses, who charges you a restocking fee when you didn't receive product that match the website description???

We provided all the pictures they requested, and detail description of our dissatisfaction with the product as they requested. It is a clear case of misrepresentation of what was advertised (colour, fit, quality) and what we received. When this happens, we expect "We are sorry, please return for a full refund." Avoid Autoanything Inc. There are too many other online retail sellers who will take care of you and not scam you with 20% restocking fees for product that does not match as advertised.

Original review: April 19, 2022

I bought an N-FAB product through them, but canceled it shortly thereafter before the item shipped. The following day I contacted customer service and I was assured the item would be canceled and I would receive a refund. Almost 2 days later I received a notification indicating the item shipped anyway. I called Auto Anything about the mistake, but they didn't take any responsibility and claimed the cancelation was a only a "request" to cancel and it could be declined. (A "request"??).

After explaining that I was told by another customer service representative that the item would be canceled because it hadn't shipped yet, they informed me my "request" to cancel was declined. I was ultimately charged a shipping and restocking fee to send the item back. N-FAB didn't care about the circumstances and charged me anyway. Auto Anything didn't take any responsibility for their mistakes and didn't do anything to help me. I will not be doing any further business with either company.

AutoAnything response

Hi Phil- I am sorry for your frustration with the cancellation process. For orders that are fulfilled through one of our partner fulfillment centers, we do need to submit a cancellation request for orders since the PO has already been processed. We make every effort to get cancellations confirm, but if orders have already shipped, it is unfortunately out of our hands. If there is any further explanation I can provide, please contact me at onlinesupport @ autoanything.com.

AutoAnything author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

AutoAnything was established in 1979 as a company selling sheepskin seat covers and custom floor mats for vehicles. It has since expanded to be a comprehensive online auto store specializing in performance parts, interior and exterior accessories and more.

• Direct shipping: AutoAnything maintains relationships with parts manufacturers, and your order ships directly from the manufacturer’s warehouse. This means they can offer a larger selection of products and you receive your order quickly.

• Lower price guarantee: AutoAnything guarantees that your purchase price will be the lowest in the industry. If you find a cheaper advertised price for the same product, they offer a refund of the difference plus $1.

• Free shipping: Nearly all of AutoAnything’s products ship free to the contiguous United States by standard ground shipping. The only exceptions are oversized items that cannot be shipped via ground shipping.

• Simple website navigation: AutoAnything’s website design allows you to search by brand, make, model, year or customer reviews, so you can find the product you need quickly and efficiently.

• Wholesale options: For consumers who need to purchase automotive accessories in bulk, AutoAnything offers a wholesale program. If you are a small business owner, this can help you equip a fleet of vehicles at a discount.

AutoAnything Company Information