toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your comment. We are constantly striving to provide superior service regarding your service contract experiences.

We take pride in partnering ourselves with superior, A+ Better Business Bureau accredited administrators who delight in providing excellent customer service experiences and authorize repairs in a timely manner according to the nature of the repair.

Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to working with you again.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

Auto Service Agency has been good. The service is cool. When I was purchasing the warranty, the sales reps went into detail in explaining everything, and I really appreciate that. They even sent me the book later. I was going to get another pricing, but at the time, my fiancée was pregnant so I couldn’t put too much money out and they gave me a reasonable price. Every time I call, their customer service team has been professional. Everything was to the point and they did everything I needed them to do. I just filed a claim a couple of weeks ago, and #1 Cochran got my car fixed and we’re back on the road. Everything went according to plan. I’ve been mentioning Auto Service Agency to my folks and people to try to get them into it by telling that it will help them in the long run.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are pleased to hear your claims experience with your extended service contract went well, as expected.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future, should you be in need of assistance.

Thank you for your business and continued support.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

I have an extended warranty from Auto Service Agency on my car. When I need service on my car, I take the car and the warranty book, I present it to the mechanic shop and they do the rest. One time we had to put the car in the shop, and everything went well. It was pretty easy because the shop did everything. I was very happy with the service that I got.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are so pleased to hear how our Customer Service Specialist, Desiree, was able to help you make an informed decision regarding your service contract.

We, at Auto Service Agency, pride ourselves in staffing highly trained and qualified customer service specialists. Our specialists want to make sure they help our customers to the fullest of their abilities with every request.

If there is anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to give us a call.

Original review: July 13, 2016

My experience with customer service rep Desiree ** was very pleasant and informative. I called to cancel my policy because I'm trading in my car in a few days and I felt there was no need to maintain this policy. Before complying my request, Desiree explain a few important details of keeping the policy. To make a long story short, Desiree convinced me to keep the policy and if I had any questions not to hesitate to call back. This is what I called great Customer Service. Thanks Desiree!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had my extended coverage policy from Auto Service on my other car and needed to keep it on this truck. This past week, my truck ended up in the shop needing a turbocharger. The dealership said that they had to use their dealer part to go back in the truck to be able to warranty it. The part was $3500 and Auto only paid $1800. They only paid what they could get another part for. I didn't understand that when I bought the service. I thought they would pay for the part that was called for, and I was not satisfied with that.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

A friend told me about Auto Service Agency. I bought a new vehicle and put their warranty on top of it. The guy I talked to when I bought it was a real nice guy and knowledgeable. I've had no problems at all in filing claims with them. The service guy at the dealership did the talking when I had a repair done. I’m really pleased and happy with Auto Service Agency and I’d like to extend my warranty again when it starts to run out.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Service Agency?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It's always good to have coverage on a vehicle and mine had expired, so I got one from Auto Service Agency. The rep came to my house which was convenient. Though I haven’t really done anything with them, I know I have it and I like that.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to help you keep your vehicle protected. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

I got an auto warranty from Auto Service Agency. When things break down, I need to look into a better solution to maintaining and taking care of my vehicle at a reasonable price. Auto Service Agency will hop on it if I had any problems with my truck. I go through the dealership and they touch base with Auto Service Agency. It's not difficult making payments. I got a six-year plan and everything was secure. I’m pleased with the service, the payment I had and my coverage. I went through the book and have seen what was covered and what was not. And, as I’ve been going on with this 2007, everything’s been good. I haven’t had any problem whatsoever.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for the feedback! We are so pleased that both you & your repair shop has no issues with filing your claim, as expected.

If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2016

It's been good so far with Auto Service Agency. Their reps explained the benefits and how to file claims. It was annoying when it got to the price tag. It was wheeling and dealing but eventually, I found a price that I could afford. I filed a claim once and had no problems. I asked the place that was fixing my car if they had any problems with them, and they said no, that they’re one of the better ones they got to deal with.

Resolution In Progress

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry to hear that you have had difficulties getting your vehicle repaired with your administrator. It is written in the contract, as well as stated by the sales associates to keep your receipts because they may be needed during claims.

We are pleased to see that your administrator paid to repair the engine and saved you the out of pocket expense.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2016

Our experience with Auto Service Agency was not good. We had to get something repaired on on our Suburban and they kept on fighting us about some papers they told me I needed to have. My car’s a 2007 and I had to get every single oil service receipt I ever had on that car. I got it done every 6,000 miles since 2007 and I had never kept my receipts. They never said we had to keep any of those and we only bought the policy a year ago. That was a nightmare in itself. Eventually, they fixed it and they ended up paying for it, but it took over a month to do it.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your comment.

Please, do not hesitate to contact us in the future, should you be needing our assistance.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

I sold the pickup to my brother and transferred the remaining amount of the warranty from Auto Service with it. He recently had to use the warranty, and was pretty happy as it was no fuss, no muss. Their price is a little high though.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are pleased to hear that you received the service and service contract that you expected and desired. It is our goal to qualify our consumer's vehicles with the highest level of coverage at the lowest rates available, making it possible to protect your vehicle without breaking the bank.

If you have questions about your policy, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

A few months ago my car had a problem and I'm happy that the Auto Service Agency covered it. But three years ago, I tried to use the warranty to fix the start and some problem that my car had but they told me they don’t cover that.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are pleased to hear that you received the service and service contract that you expected and needed. It is our goal to qualify our customer's vehicles with the best level of coverage at the lowest price available. This makes it possible to protect your car without breaking the bank.

Please don't hesitate to contact us when we can be there for you in the future.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

When I signed up with Auto Service Agency, they explained all the benefits and how to file claims. They answered all my questions. Their warranty was affordable. Although I had issues towards the end of my payment process, wherein they didn't report something, but I got it resolved. I also had a claim filed recently I just gave it to the mechanic then they called Auto Service Agency and took care of it.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are pleased to hear that your vehicle service contract has helped take care of the financial burdens that come with an unexpected break down.

We look forward to working with and for you in the future.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I tried Auto Service Agency and it worked. When things were going wrong with the car, I went to the dealer and they did a complete check and updated everything. They took care of the things that were wrong and everything went smoothly. It's paid for itself.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are pleased to hear that your vehicle service contract has helped alleviate the financial burdens that come with an unexpected break down.

We look forward to working with and for you in the future.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

Making payments to Auto Service have been really easy. I got a booklet of all the dates that I need to pay. I’ve had a couple of claims that I’ve called in, and everything was nice. One claim went really well. I had to get some stuff done underneath my car because I was trying to get an alarm and they found some stuff wrong. So I had them call then the guys gave them an estimate. And then Auto Service came out, looked at it, and told them that they would give them stuff for fixing the car. The extended warranty is really valuable. It pretty much paid for itself already. So I will recommend it to anybody.

The only problem that I’ve really had was if I take it to the dealer and they’ll call, it might take a while. When I took it to one car garage, Auto Service had to come out. And they’re not open on the weekends which is another problem. Not being open on the weekends to be able to make a claim or have somebody come out and look at the car makes you have to wait extra days.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you very much for your kind comments.

We make it our mission to provide great service to all policy holders. We are pleased the policy, our staff and our services have been of help to you. Your peace of mind is always our most important goal.

Please let us you have any questions or if there is any thing we can do to help out in the future.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I purchased a new vehicle and the warranty that was with it was for a short while. Then I decided to purchase the extended warranty because I’m by myself and I don’t do many car repairs. It worked out okay because I had two things that were done that were under warranty to this point. However, I paid all the payments in advance, but I still get notices from them saying that it expired. And I have called five times and asked why they keep sending me notices that it’s expiring. And the rep said, “No. This is the number. This is taken care of until 2018, plus, that or 80,000 miles.” So I’m not near either one of those, but I still get them.

I had no problem with the claims that I submitted. And I enjoyed having the people that worked on it. The work was fine. The first claim I had was done at a different place. My driver’s seat was stuck back. I had checked with them but they needed to wait a length of time. So I took the car to another place and they got it in right away. It was taken care of. The charge for that one motor was like $700 and I think that went well towards my concern of having the insurance.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are pleased to hear your experiences with our representatives & claims process with your extended service contract went well, as expected.

Thank you for your business and continued support.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

I've been with Auto Service Agency for three years now. I have paid the initial fee, but I owed them $1,600 and got so many years left. Before purchasing, I got a free quote and then they showed me what plans they got. Their rep was polite and answered all my questions. They thoroughly assisted me. I've had two claims with them and submitting them was fairly easy. I would recommend them.

Thank you for your business and continued support.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2016

My experiences with Auto Service Agency have been great. The deal with them was a very good one. Financially it was very sound for the amount of coverage it will provide my vehicle. I've been with them for almost a year now and have filed several claims with them. Filing those were easy and I've also had rental car reimbursements, which I've used many times.

Dear Valued Customer,

If you ever have questions regarding a claim or the administrator's authorization of a rental, please give our Customer Service Department a call. We are here to answer any and all questions, as well as be your advocate during the claims process. You can find the Customer Service phone number on the first page of your service contract.

Thank you for your business and continued support.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2016

I had my car's gas gauge worked on because it was messed up. It was a three-day deal where Auto Service Agency's going to take it in, take it apart, and fix it. I paid my deductible and my car is good and fixed. However, they got the insurance but they don’t want to pay for the rental for three days. They told me they were only going to give me $25 a day, but a car rental was $30 a day. They only paid one day, and I was in the dealer.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your comment. If you have any questions or concerns regarding how cost is calculated, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department. You can find the Customer Service number on the first page of your service contract.

Thank you for your business and continued support.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

We have Auto Service Agency for a couple of years now and we're satisfied. We pay so much a month which was not hard to do. However, they should improve the cost.

Dear Valued Customer,

If you need to modify the payment date or payment method, please give our Customer Service Department a call. They are more than willing to go over all of our options with you. You can find the Customer Service Department number on the first page of your service contract.

Thank you for your business and continued support.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

I had Auto Service Agency with another one of my cars and so I got it again on my Chevrolet Trailblazer. I've been their customer for almost 2 years now. Obtaining a free quote and making the payments are easy, although it's not that convenient with the day the payment comes out. I hope they can make it that I can pick the days the payments come out instead of them picking it for me. I like the warranty and it's not too expensive. And when a part of my motor went out, it helped a lot. Filing the claim took about 20 minutes and I paid the $100 deductible. I'm about to trade this car in so the better the shape I keep it in, the more affordable.

Factual basis uncertain

Auto Service Agency

According to our records, we do not have a consumer on file matching the information provided to us at this time.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2016

I get 3-5 calls a month from these guys. Every time I tell them I do not want their service and take me off their call list. They try to give me a high-pressure sales speech and I keep saying no and stop calling me. They call me when I am at work and it's really annoying. They keep sending me junk mail that looks like I have already signed up. These guys are jerks and won't stop harassing me.

Dear Valued Customer,

Reviewing your policy, we saw your administrator has paid an excess of

$1,300 with just one claim. We took the time to break down your coverage price and you are protecting your $30,000 (listed price) van for just over a dollar and a half per day! That's sacrificing a cup of coffee at the coffee shop each day to protect your vehicle, and as you witnessed, the reward greatly surpasses the sacrifice.

We are glad to have you on board with us and are happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Please don't hesitate to contact us when we can be there for you in the future.

Thank you for your continued business.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

We got another policy from Auto Service Agency. We're on our second policy with them. Their reps had a good reputation. They didn't call me back half a dozen times like some other people have done or sent me stuff in the mail every other day. We filed one claim and they took care of it. They paid the bill and the technical people did the work that they thought should've been done on the van.

Dear Valued Customer,

We, here at Auto Service Agency, are pleased to hear your claims process went smoothly, as expected. We strive to provide the highest level of coverage available to your vehicle at the best rates possible, protecting your budget and your car.

Thank you for your kind review and if we can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2016

Auto Service Agency has done a hell of a job, being the extended auto warranty for my 2011 Ford 350. They’ve been real good with me on my truck and I haven’t had any problems nor complaints on those guys. I got to talk to the same guy about every time. Recently, I needed to have some air-conditioning work done and the claim went real good. I told the Ford to call them and they fixed the truck. I asked them how it went and they said there wasn’t any problem. They sent someone to inspect it which was no big deal. They've done pretty good and they’ve treated me real good.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time and apologize for the inconvenience you have endured. We strive to learn from every source of input available to us, to better improve our company and our customers' experience.

Upon review of your account, we see the initial sale date was September 1, 2015. According to our records, your first contract was sent out September 4, 2015 and should have arrived at your location on file with in 1-2 business days from the 4th. Our sincerest apologies that you had troubles getting in contact with us. However, once the policy is in the hands of USPS, we cannot do much to avoid these types of delays. Again, we do apologize.

To avoid situations such as these, where you, our customer, cannot get in touch with us, we do provide a customer service phone number upon completion of your purchase.

With this being said, we are pleased to see that have received your contract and were able to file a claim. Your air conditioning repair was paid for, as expected, by your administrator in the amount of $1,115.11, saving you the out of pocket expense!

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience you have endured and thank your for your continued business and support.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

The reps were nice and helpful when I purchased a warranty from Auto Service Agency. Everything sounded good. However, I initially had a problem with them in that I never received any information in the mail. I never received the contract. But once I got everything online and got all that straightened out, and now that I have the contract, it's great with them and everything's good. But it took nine months to do that and it was a little frustrating. Part of the problem is that we have an extremely busy schedule going on, and I kept on getting my money taken out of my account but I had no access to my service because I never received anything.

Then for a while, I couldn't find their phone number anywhere. I spent a little time for research and finally called them. Once I got that communication started, I had my van in the shop for an AC compressor which was the first big major thing that was wrong with the van since we bought it. The dealership did the filing of the claim. I just gave the dealership the information and they did everything else after that. It turned out really well -- the AC compressor of my van ended up working okay.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We strive to learn from every source of input and appreciate you letting us know about your experience when you called our office.

With the cost of repairs rising annually, we know it is important to get our customers underneath coverage sooner rather than later. This allows us to guarantee the highest level of protection at the lowest rate. Our highly qualified Sales Associates are trained to assist you in this matter. We have reviewed the call and a representative attempted multiple times to contact you in January when this concern was first brought to our attention. In light of this review, we will have another representative contact you regarding the matter, so we can get this and your other concerns resolved.

Thank you again for your time, we look forward to working with you.

Original review: July 29, 2016

My warranty expired on my vehicle and Auto Service Agency reached out to me and sent me something in the mail. The experience with their rep was okay, but what I didn’t like about it is that when they quoted me my monthly premium, they gave me a $100 and some dollars a month but when they withdraw from my account, it was a little over $200. Also, when I first needed to take my car to get service, I spoke to them about the premium and they said that they would change it but never did.

When I spoke to them about service, they were really good in telling me what I needed to do to get my car serviced. However, when the dealer recommended six gaskets for me to have replaced, instead of them doing them six at one time, they just said, “Well, no. Just do the first three modules because they said those are the ones that affect it.” And the dealer kept saying, “Well, no. These are pretty bad, too.” So they only did three at one time and I ended up having to go back again because the other three went bad just as the dealer said they would. But other than that, having the policy is valuable for me.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We value your opinion and appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience.

We are pleased to hear that your experience with our customer service representatives has been informative and helpful, as expected.

We are very sorry to hear of the name mix-up on your policy. According to our records, you Tony, were listed as the secondary name on the account.

According to our records, the address & names have been changed multiple times. Both you and Debra had requested revisions on the account on several separate occasions. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused during the claims process.

Thank you for your continued support and business. Please, don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you are in need of further assistance.

Original review: July 27, 2016

I liked the price and the coverage of Auto Service Agency. However, they had the wrong name on the wrong policy when we went to the dealer. Somebody messed up and when Debra went to service her car, the claims department had the right name but when we call customer service, her insurance was under a different name. So, we had to change the whole thing around. Also, I submitted a claim and it was for one of the air conditioners on the car and the bearing. The service was good but it takes long by the time they had an okay. It should be much faster when I'm at the dealer. So when the warranty's up for renewal, and if that happens again, we're just gonna switch to another company.

Dear Valued Customer,

Upon review of your policy, we saw your administrator has paid an excess of

$1,100 with just one claim. We took the time to break down your coverage price and it appears you are protecting your $33,000 (listed price) truck for just over a dollar and a half per day! That's sacrificing a cup of coffee per day to protect your vehicle! Absolutely it is inexpensive!

We are so pleased to have you on board with us and are happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Please don't hesitate to contact us when we can be of assistance to you in the future.

Thank you for your continued business.

Original review: July 26, 2016

Auto Service Agency sent me something in the mail. I saw that the cost was fairly reasonable so I purchased the extended warranty plan and paid it in one lump sum. When I had the air conditioning compressor went out, I called and told them who was going to do the work on it. That company was notified by the inspector of Auto Service Agency and told them that he would be there on a specific date between the hours of 8:00 and 5:00. He did show up on that day, inspected it and agreed for the payment that they paid. I was fairly pleased with the service they've provided. The bill was $1,400 and the insurance paid for about $1,000. So, I saved $1,000 on using it after having it for about a year. Just looking at it for the mileage, for five years, it's a pretty inexpensive insurance because if anything happens, I'm going to get my money back.

Thank you for your continued business.

Original review: July 25, 2016

It's good to get an auto warranty because after my warranty is out then I won't have anything to cover my car. The Auto Service Agency called me and I had an okay experience when I made my purchase of the warranty. Paying for it was easy too. I filed a claim when my car was in the shop and it had to be fixed, and they sent the check right away. It's great having this policy.

Thank you for your continued business.

Original review: July 23, 2016

My original auto warranty from the factory expired so I had to get another one. I got a brochure in the mail from Auto Service Agency, looked into it and decided to call. There were no issues and they had a good service. It was also very easy scheduling payments for the warranty. I once called their staff because I couldn’t remember the contract info and they were able to quickly help me out. They sent another copy of it so that I had it for the dealership. Filing a claim was very simple and easy going. I handed them the information, the repair was done and I was out the door.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your review and kind words. If we can help you with anything, please give us a call.

Original review: July 22, 2016

I've had Auto Service warranty for years and it's paid in full. It was very easy purchasing the warranty and their rep was awesome. My repair technician filed a claim with them and everything went smoothly. The customer service personnel he spoke with was very knowledgeable on what needed to be done. He processed the claim efficiently and quickly.

Auto Service Agency Company Profile