2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.05/5

Search local inventory and find your next vehicle on Rydeshopper.com

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You
        Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Audi Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Audi?
        How do I know I can trust these reviews about Audi?

Original review: July 26, 2020

I got this Audi etron with the security that I would have access to 150kw charging stations that would charge my car in 30 minutes (this is what audi is advertising on their website and what the sales person told me). This was a lie and they don't exist on the East Coast. You are lucky if you can find 1 nearby. The fastest charging time for my audi when it's on 26% is an 1hr and 15 minutes on the only supercharge stations that exist which are 50kw (and if few of these exist, only 15 hour level 2 charging stations). This means if I want to go out of states I can not because it will add an extra 5 hours just to charge the car because unlike the sales guy told me it does not give you 250 miles but 204 miles (this depends on how fast you drive, if you are going uphill, and if you turn on the AC).

They also sold me the brand new vehicle with all 4 safety handles missing. I am not comfortable driving the car because if something as simple as safety handles was missed what else could have been missed. I reached out to Bryan who was suppose to be helping me from the customer experience department and he told me there is nothing they can do. The car works fine and the service department is fixing the handles. I informed him that they did not fix or check my car but only took pictures. I informed him that I wanted a copy of my the final results that he told me over the phone and I am yet to receive this in writing so I can pursue litigation. They are trying to wipe their hands on selling me $100,000 car. And now I will fight them in court and I won't ever get another Audi vehicle. Getting this E-tron is the biggest nightmare of my life and neither Audi or the dealership are trying to help me by taking this useless overly priced vehicle back.

Resolution response: July 30, 2020

The company resolved this issue satisfactorily.

Original review: July 17, 2020

In April 2019, I purchased a 2017 Certified Pre-Owned Audi Q7 from Naples Audi. Shortly after purchasing the vehicle, I noticed that the transmission lurched, jerked, and stuttered at low speeds. The car was in the dealership at least 4 times in the span of a few months for the same issue and they could not fix it. My wife called me on the road one day with severe anxiety over the lurching transmission when she was travelling from Naples to Ft. Lauderdale with an infant for a doctor's appointment, and I decided that the car had to go. I took a huge hit on the trade in at the dealership and they have failed and refused to compensate me for the defective car. They also could not fix the issue. I will never buy another Audi and had an awful experience.

Original review: July 3, 2020

I was call 4 time today (each time one hour hold) but nobody answer the phone, even I try to do something online but still it wasn't helpful information on it, so try again because you don't have any other choice.

Original review: June 30, 2020

I own a 2014 Audi Q5 TDI that I had driven from Pensacola Florida to Kansas City Missouri to see relatives. During weekend of June 13 a warning came on dash of "AdBlue fault, car will not restart in 400 miles." I called Molle Audi in Kansas City first thing Monday to try get car in for check and repair if necessary. I was told they had no appointment openings but they would try to work it in as quickly as possible. I informed them I MUST have car back the next week as I planned to drive back to Florida.

After not hearing anything for two days, I called them on Thursday for status. They had not touched it and said they would try the next day. They did not touch it that day but promised they would get it the next Monday. It had sat for an entire week even though they knew I needed it urgently. Monday they did diagnose it as bad AdBlue pump and absolute soonest they could get it in would be Friday the 19th. I was told Audi policy was to not expedite shipments for any reason.

The car did finally get repaired and I received it on Tuesday June 30. My complaint is that they do not care whatsoever about customer needs and will do exactly what they want when they want no matter the situation. I will NEVER darken the doors of that dealer again, nor will I ever purchase any German brand auto due to their arrogant, insensitive attitudes and business practices.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Audi A4 with less than 155,000 KM has already Timing Chain problem. Audi Canada and Timing Chain Action lawsuit is not willing to resolve this issue. I will be paying over $3000 in the repair bill. You will be wasting your time and money to buy Audi. DO NOT BUY AUDI. You will regret your purchase. Let your friends and Family know that. Do not waste your money on Audi.

Original review: June 13, 2020

My experience with my 2013 Audi A6 Quattro has been a nightmare. I have had to replace the turbo, water pump and thermostat at 61000 miles, my cooling fans keep coming on I take it to the mechanic and they are turned off then a month or two later the fans are back on again, the mechanic said he can find out why the fans keep coming on, I replaced the cooling fans two weeks ago. Now today I pull up in my driveway and the fans are back on again, I have spent over $5000 trying to keep this car running and it only has 78000 miles on this car, I will never purchase another Audi car, they are horrible cars.

Original review: May 22, 2020

My 2010 Audi Q5 3.2L has a carbon buildup problem that was covered under a 10 year, 120K mile extended warranty due to an Audi created defect. I was NEVER notified by Audi of this problem or the extended warranty. I started to get a CEL over a year ago and my local mechanic tried to resolve the problem multiple times, even replacing air flow parts but it never resolved. I paid the $180 at the Audi dealer to get a full diagnosis and they confirmed the carbon buildup problem. But they won't fix it because I confirmed this issue 2 MONTHS after the 10 year mark (and only 75K mileage) even though the problems started well before.

The company has NO GOOD WILL and DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS. IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY. It will cost me over $2000 to clean the carbon out -- a known defect that Audi created and now WILL NOT MAKE GOOD ON. It is obvious that they created the problem but they even tried to blame my mechanic for the problem since they "don't know what the mechanic might have done to my vehicle". GOOD JOB AUDI -- PASSING THE BLAME ONTO YOUR CUSTOMERS. BUYER BEWARE. I am disgusted at their lack of consideration.

Original review: May 10, 2020

Bought a new Audi Q7 from this dealer 5/19/17. I am 55 years old and a professional in my field and felt like it was time for my first luxury vehicle. I did my homework and knew I wanted a luxury SUV. My choices came down to Audi, Volvo + BMW. I choose the Audi Q7 2.0 Premium Plus Package. Seemed like a wonderful car.... Fast forward to 3/11/20 without any warning the engine blows a rod through the engine block. The car has 85,375 miles on it and has been properly serviced on oil changes (every 10,000 miles). I go out of my way to take care of my vehicles with proper maintenance.

I take it to nearest Audi dealership (Ontario) for repair/answers on why this happened. They suggest it be turned over to Audi (Corp.) for a claim. I also called Audi (Riverside) and the man that sold me the car (Dan) was no longer there, but once they heard I had started a claim with Audi (Corp.) they said there was not much more they could do for me. Audi (Ontario) offered me 20% off what is now going to be an engine replacement. My talks with Audi (Corp.) was insulting to me.....absolutely no help. They went through the motions of taking a report, but at the end of the day did absolutely nothing to stand behind their name on what has to be a wrong situation for this to happen.

When I asked why they would not do more or stand behind what feels so wrong to me they said it was because I had my service (oil changes) done at my own mechanic and warranty on the car stopped at 50,000 miles. I understood the warranty at 50,000, but to have a violent engine blow without warning at 85,375 miles made no sense to me. My mechanic is certified and licensed with 35 years experience and used the Audi recommended oil. The Audi (Corp.) Rep Sean comes off as wanting to help, but in my opinion he gathered information to work it against you....beware. This infuriated me, but what choice did I have but to get the repair done.

Audi did the repair at a cost to me of $11,903.82. This is not right as I still owe over 3 years in payments on this purchase and they could not give me a reason at the service department on why this happened. Consumer beware. If you have choices on your luxury SUV purchase don't let it be Audi if you expect support from them on an injustice. In hindsight, I wish I had chosen Volvo.

Original review: April 9, 2020

As of 2020 this car is now 8 years old with 120K kms on it. In the last four years this car has had a number of issues that I have never experienced with much cheaper vehicles I previously owned. Let's see what went wrong... Ball bearings had to be replaced last year, both rear view mirrors -driver's and passenger's sides have come unglued, now the coolant is leaking and the water pump needs to be replaced. The worst of all is that the car has been eating oil like crazy - needs to be topped off every 1000kms now - apparently it is due to the issue with the pistons on multiple vehicles but Audi is doing nothing about it. German engineering hasn't proven to be all that great. Sure the car feels nice to drive and handles well but considering the upper class it is not made well. Not buying another Audi again - the amount of issues and the cost of repairs are not worth the nicer interior and nicer handling than your average Mazda or Chevy.

Original review: March 12, 2020

I have never regretted anything more than my purchase of the 2019 Audi e-tron. The only upside is that I leased the thing and I am now anxiously counting down the next 33 months (2 more of which I likely won't even see the car), until I can get rid of it. We bought the car on December 30, 2019. I had the car a week and the entire back end lighting system failed. They had no idea what the issue was, so it took a few days to figure that out. Then, they had no replacement part, and no estimated time for when one would be received. Communication was awful and we had to beg for updates.

Finally, my husband called Audi USA after multiple different stories from the service department, and told them if this is how this was going to be we wanted to get rid of the car. Magically, the light bar showed up to the body shop the next day! Had the car back two weeks, and someone rear ended me while sitting at a light. Not horrible damage, but not trivial either. Again, no freaking parts to fix the car, and no idea of when they might have any. Again, begging everyone for information and getting the run around.

Another call to Audi USA and still no parts (they were able to find a few, but there are still several outstanding with no ETA). The car has been sitting at the body shop now since 2/13/20, and there is no end in sight. How, how do you sell a car and not have the appropriate parts to fix it??? No communication, no apologies for how awful the whole situation is. Basically, just a "your out of luck " attitude. Several people at my child's school have asked me about the car, and I have given them every awful detail, and have persuaded several to look for something, anything else!!!!

So, I am now paying close to $1000 for an electric car that I can't drive and likely won't for a minimum of 3 months, and have the pleasure of driving a rental that I am filling with gas pretty much negating the point of the electric car. Thanks, Audi for literally the most awful service I have ever had the displeasure of paying for. Let me leave you with a wonderful piece of advice a college professor gave me in the event anyone from Audi reads this, "Proper prior planning prevents poor performance."

Audi Company Information