Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I've researched other warranties. I came across your website and submitted my information. I was pleased that when I received a call from Mr. **, he was pleasant and understanding of my time and was not pushy like the others I've encountered. He made my experience worth calling him back and signing up very enjoyable. I would be more than happy to recommend ASAP to anyone who is searching for extra coverage on their car.

ASAP's representative Ray ** was extremely helpful and provided me the coverage I was looking for at a reasonable price. He was very responsive and answered all of my questions. I hope my initial experience is indicative of how the Company will respond if I should have to file a claim.

This process could not have been easier. I saved more than 50% by utilizing ASAP. In addition, I was able to get a year free and extended mileage just because... If you have a luxury vehicle, I would definitely recommend this place. Ask for Ray.

Factual basis uncertain

Purchased contract on 2/17. Salesmen sold contract, gave mileage, did not matter. Close off 800 miles trans went. To dealer first want maintenance records, did not have any. Had to write and fax letter saying I didn't have any maintenance records because just purchased vehicle. Had to wait a whole day then they want registration. Gave them that then want bill of sale. Gave that to them then they said that I didn't give them the correct mileage and they were canceling my policy but they were going to prorate what I owe so they are going to prorated the coverage. They are full of **. Contacting a attorney now.

We purchased the service on February 21, 2017. We were told by the representative that we would have a zero dollar deductible. We would be fully covered for things like the engine, transmission and all the other things that are listed in the contract. A month later a transmission started to have a few issues so we called in the claim like we're supposed to and then put the car in the shop. Once the car was diagnosed the dealer sent to ASAP and advise them of the issues with the transmission. We were requested to send our bill of sale, registration and maintenance records. We did that only to be told after a week and a half of waiting and every time we called it in it's being reviewed. After a week and a half we were told they are not paying it because we did not maintain our vehicle properly. We have maintenance records that show monthly oil changes, any recalls that we're done for our vehicle, anything that was needed on that vehicle.

The reason ASAP did not pay for this particular service was because we did not do the transmission flush at the 120,000 miles. We did it at 134,000. They didn't ask why. All they said was, "We're not doing it." What I consider unfair is that we did our transmission flush. Life happens. We couldn't get to it at 120,000 because hell we work so we did it at 134,000. If we didn't do it at all then I could see why they would not actually pay for us for the rebuild of the transmission. But I paid my money and the eagle he took it and when it's time for them to pay out it's every excuse as to why they can't pay. Thanks for nothing.

My contact was Raymond. He was very nice, knowledgeable & respectful. Not pushy. I liked that a lot. He is very pleasant to talk to and listened to my concerns. He answered my questions quickly.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASAP Auto Warranty [American Standard Auto Protection]?

When I call to inquire about extended warranty I was told "bumper to bumper" coverage for the plan we chose. After reviewing the contract it now appears there are a ton of items that are not covered. Very unhappy!!! And now after calling and speaking to a manager I find out there is another package available above the one I purchased and originally asked for.

We were shopping around for a warranty for a Mercedes. We filled out the request online and received a call from ASAP. We are extremely satisfied with the professionalism and pricing. I will use ASAP on my other vehicles when the current warranties expire.

Got the insurance at a great price but wish I did a little more homework on ASAP. Nothing seems to be covered so I suggest if you are going with them please do your homework on what's covered under your plan!

Just purchased my plan today, and thus, have not used it any way and therefore, cannot comment as to whether I am satisfied with the plan itself. Nevertheless, the salesman (Ray **) was easy to deal with, explained the terms, etc., and my overall experience thus far has been very satisfactory. Thank You.

It was very easy and convenient to purchase extended warranty. Representative was very effective and helpful to explain benefits of the policy in very short period of time so I do not have to waste my time to compare with other program. Hopefully there would not be any regrets purchasing this warranty in the future.

Today I spoke with Alex. He was very courteous and kind. He was able to process a pending claim and provide payment information quickly and he was extremely helpful. It is service like he provided to me today that makes companies great! It is not always an easy task dealing with Extended Warranty Companies, but it was a pleasure doing business with him and American Standard Auto Protection.

I broke down out of town, The items that needed to be fixed were covered under the warranty, but I could not get through to a ASAP Rep for two days; and I needed a car. I paid out of pocket for the job to be fixed, and now ASAP will not cover the issue as they say it was done without prior approval! It is in the contract that it is covered! But the loophole is that once you have an issue, you better hope you don't need a vehicle for a few days until you get ahold of someone! I am out 3600$, and I had no support from ASAP at all in this situation. I am a veteran and current student, this hurt me bad!

Joe was great. Great service. Competitive price. I am hoping I won't have to use the service but if I have to, I hope the claims process will be as great. I will be recommending to friends that are in the market for extended warranty.

Overall great experience. Kyle was very helpful in providing me with information I needed to make my decision. I would definitely recommend a friend. I have not filed a claim yet but I feel that after talking with Kyle that any issue that I have will be resolve in a timely fashion.

Joe Is great. I sent in a email quote and he called me back and told me his quote about my 2007 Saturn Vue. He did a great job. I congrats him for getting me the best price and low monthly payment. Thanks Joe again.

ASAP Auto Warranty

Desstina - Thank you for your compliment. You and your servicing center were a pleasure to deal with as well. Honesty, integrity and professional work from both sides always assure a pleasant experience for the mutual client.

Original review: March 29, 2017

Mr. Alex ** called myself to make a payment for a customer's auto repairs and he was the nicest and friendliest person I have talked to all day. I was actually having a bad day & Mr. Alex brightened it up & made me laugh. He was a pleasure and it would be nice to have more people like him working for companies like you all.

Great customer service! Rey was awesome! Did what he could to help me out. I would highly recommend ASAP WARRANTY to anyone that would need an extended warranty. I will actually start telling my friends and family when I get back from our family vacation or why not while on vacation.

I did my research before buying an extended warranty for my 550xi BMW vehicle. ASAP company is on the list of top ten companies. I called ASAP for inquiry. Joseph **, a sales rep., answered my phone. To be brief, I rarely buy anything on the phone, But Joseph, professionally and honestly has convinced me with his presentation and answered all my questions. The best things are that ASAP's coverage plan covers everything my car needs. Secondly, I paid approximately 20% less compare to any other leading companies. Thirdly, my policy is 30 days money back warranty. I plan to buy another extended plan for my wife's car from ASAP. And, I will certainly refer ASAP to all my people.

I was searching for an auto extended warranty that didn't cost as much as a car note but gave me protection at a price I could afford. I enrolled on March 24, 2017. I pray I don't need it but if I do I pray the turnaround time is as good as the price.

Agent who sold me the product was very helpful unlike others I had talked to. Have not had to use the product. Hope I do not have to. So we shall see how good it is. Do not have anything to add at this time as I just purchased it. I can only say that the agent I spoke with was very helpful.

I had a very pleasant experience with this company so far. I just purchased a extended auto contract. I was very pleased with the sales person. He explained everything. I would recommend this to my family and friends. I felt the price was pretty good.

I had a great experience with Ray. He was knowledgeable about your services very helpful in explaining everything to me and I would definitely recommend your company to my friends. I think more companies should have reps with this level of care and personal attention to detail. Thank you again.

I wish to compliment your EXCELLENT Customer Service Sales Representative Joseph ** who was EXTREMELY helpful in our purchase of a policy with your organization. We will refer other friends to your fine company. We look forward to a long pleasant relationship with ASAP!

Great initial experience to sign up, expected a little more service on follow through to finalize the contract. Could not reach my initial representative. Wouldn't keep me from recommending American Standard Auto Protection. Looking forward to having more confidence in my used car.

I am service cashier at Airport Marina Ford. I call for credit card payment 3x for a service invoice. Every time I call it was a great service. They were friendly and helpful. It really makes a difference when they know how to help customers... Thanks for your service.

Ray ** did a great job, I didn't felt no pressure though I am familiar with the program. I hope my daughter is well taken care of with this premium policy. None the less, we will see how it pans out. I have been given the details.

Consumer Increased Rating!

ASAP Auto Warranty

At ASAP, our customers are our priority.

The customer posted this message on March 14th. Regrettably, The North East, from D.C. to the New England States, was hit with massive snowfall and communications outages.

For the safety of the company employees, Staff was asked not to commute to work on the day of the NorEaster. Arrangements were made, so that certain Staff could field calls from home. However, communications quality were spotty at best.

With regard to pricing, this is something that can change from day to day and very much depends on any promotions that may have been previously quoted.

Upon learning of this situation, ASAP has since contacted the customer to attend to his questions and needs.

ASAP apologizes for the inconvenience. The weather is something that is not in anyone's control.

Original review: March 14, 2017

Let me start by saying I already have one car under warranty with this company, though after the past two days I may cancel. Not really sure what is going on with this company but I called them yesterday to get a quote on our other car and to help my daughter get a quote on her car. I was speaking with a representative who was having issues with his phone. So, he said he would call me right back. Guess what... No phone call. So, I called in again this morning. Spoke with a different representative who said he would email me the quotes so I could share the information with my daughter. I ONLY received the quote on our car. And, it was different than what the first representative told me. When I replied to the email to get the quote for my daughters car... total silence again. They don't seem very eager to sell more policies which really makes me wonder a bit about them.

Very nice service and knowledgeable representative. I look forward to have your company service my vehicle and maintain the warranty over the next 5 years. Hopefully, we don't need to the warranty but it's nice to have a backup. Also, I enjoy the fact it's a BMW service and paid directly.

There was mileage difference. The vehicle mileage on the Vehicle Contract in one place gave the mileage as 96300. This was on the Order Confirmation: Vehicle Service Contract. I was presently surprised by the Policy that your company offered. I will definitely recommend that people contact your company. Thank you.

I attempted to get some general information about my contract. I was unable to reach anyone from the company. Only a voicemail service. Now I would just like to cancel my contract. But I can't even reach anyone to do that.

ASAP Auto Warranty Company Profile