ASAP Auto Warranty

ASAP Auto Warranty
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.97/5
This company is out of businessFind other companies

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

American Standard Auto Protection, widely known as ASAP warranty, is no longer able to take on new clients or maintain current obligations.

Current customers will receive a letter in the mail with more information.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

ASAP Auto Warranty Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASAP Auto Warranty?
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASAP Auto Warranty [American Standard Auto Protection]?

Original review: March 20, 2018

Both companies are considered VSC Administrators Inc. EIN 45-4986990 and declared bankruptcy in the United Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of New York. Case number 1-18-41304-nhl, Date case filed for chapter 7 on 3/9/2018. I have two policies on two separate cars both under VSC Administrators Inc. On June 22, 2017 I purchased an extended warranty for one of my cars with ASAP Auto Warranty Company. The recorded message on their phone stated that they are unable to accept new customers and WILL NOT be able to service their current customers. Their policy is to only accept customers that pay in full so I lost my entire investment in the policy and no longer have the extended warranty coverage for my vehicle. There was no mention on the phone message that explained next steps for their customers. Now I have lost the money that I paid for the warranty coverage and do not have an extended warranty for my vehicle.

On 3/19/2018 I received a letter from the Bankruptcy Noticing Center at 45479 Holiday Drive, Sterling VA. 20166-9411 telling me that VSC Administrators, Inc has gone bankrupt. The case number is filed in the United States Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of New York. The Case number is 1-18-41304-nhl. The date case filed for chapter 7 was 3/9/2018.

I called several times to understand if they are in business and was told that they wanted to send me a $100 Walmart gift card and asked me for a credit card number. I told the person on the phone that I would not give them a credit card number and that I wanted to speak to a manager to determine if they are still in business and each time they waited a few minutes and hung up on me. On 10/20/14 I paid $2,490.00 for coverage that turns till 10/20/2019 and would like to find out how to recover the balance of my investment in their auto warranty policy. This constitutes stealing, and I would be happy to see the people responsible brought to justice.

Original review: March 20, 2018

Received a notice for ASAP Warranty bankruptcy today. Also listed a VSC Administrators, Inc. filed for Chapter 7, stay far away from this company. To those of us who have been affected, check your mail for notice.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I just got a letter saying they have filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy. I think I was just robbed. I paid over 6000 dollars for warranties for my car and my wife’s car about 4 months ago. The salesperson on the phone told me 100% coverage, but when I got the packet in the mail, realized I was lied to, but I thought some coverage is better than none. I was wrong. I couldn’t afford the warranties, but they were for peace of mind. Now I will be unable to repair anything that happens to my car, because 6000+ dollars was wasted.

Original review: March 16, 2018

Sorry I bought policy from ASAP. In short: their website is down, phone is down, emails are bouncing. They are out of business for sure. At least they can't fool anyone in buying from them anymore. Terrible experience. If I can testify to get their CEO in jail, I would. Massive scam.

Original review: March 11, 2018

Should of looked into the package details better. Agent told me I'm 100 percent covered. Not really. Only at all something covered. For that I would of just preferred paying out of pocket. Agent needs to explain what comes in the package And not just worry about making money of the customers.

Original review: March 6, 2018

Well I have now learned that this company set up a really good website, Made their review high, made them the top warranty country backed by BBB and ConsumerAffairs. ALL a LIE AND DECEIVEMENT. Before all of this came out: I joined end of 2016, made payments, they were nice, then things got worse and worse each month. No way to pay online became fishy, it's 2017-2018. Then they set the answering service on to take all calls, to now closed! Over $1600 and still 50,000 miles that I should have coverage for (not like they would pay out from what I hear and read now).

I will be reaching out to BBB, FTC, here on ConsumerAffairs, Delaware's Atty General, my bank, and pray I can put a LIEN against all who owned and co-owned this company so they cannot open anything else. Now I just saw they ran scams on FB and web page with fake good reviews. (Read the FB post with 5 stars - they are mambo jumbo words and sentences that makes no sense...) Frustrating and sickening companies can get away with doing this.

Original review: March 1, 2018

This warranty is a scam, no refunds = scam. I was processed a refund three months ago and every time I call to check on it they say they will call back or billing will call back and no one ever does. SOOO many other people have this problem too. BEWARE. SCAM. Leaving horrible reviews everywhere I can. Cannot believe how great the sales team are and nonexistent the billing and claims people are. Dishonest company, pathetic.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Documentation of my poor experience with ASAP: I foolishly purchased an extended car warranty with ASAP (American Standard Auto Protection) thinking I would have added security with future car repairs. Boy was I wrong! This company thrives on getting you as a customer then leaves you hanging when a claim for car repairs is submitted. The Dealer had a heck of a time calling in a claim requiring multiple calls along with the nuisance of 45-minutes wait times to find out the "claim status?" After 2-days of NO communication with ASAP Claims Department I called ASAP Claims Dept only to experience the long wait times of 45-minutes then getting cut-off! I was not successful getting through the whole day only to finally reach the Answering Service. Very frustrating indeed! The next day, I finally get thru and speak with an unprofessional Claims Rep. only to find out that ASAP has "denied" requested repairs from the Dealer?

I was confused as the "repairs" were listed Covered Service on the policy. I then asked, "why NO Call had been given to the Dealer to notify them of their decision?" Instead, I only to got an unsatisfactory response! After an unprofessional discussion, I informed the Rep that I wasn't satisfied and wanted CANCEL my policy. She immediately replied that a Cancellation Request Email would be sent. The Claims Rep did not bother trying to keep me from cancelling my policy or for being a valued customer? I finally received the Cancellation mail the next day.

After 2-weeks of trying to speak with a Manager, having left numerous messages with the Answering Service and Customer Care at x2 and leaving 3-voicemail messages at ** -- I still have not received a callback from an ASAP Manager in order to discuss the "ridiculous" Refund Amount stated on the Cancellation Email -- which was emailed 8-days following the Notorized Cancellation/Odometer process. ASAP uses the Pro Rate Method; calculated (I) Time Used, (II) Number of Miles Driven, and/or both. After 85 days, 314 miles Driven since the effective date with No Claims Paid, Poor Customer and ridiculous wait times on hold -- ASAP now wants to keep 1/2 of the $554 paid on the policy?

SCAM is definitely what ASAP is all about. Anyone considering this company for car warranty service will only be disappointed in the end - just like the countless other individuals who have also taken the time to write their Poor Reviews and their bad experiences. Next step, file a formal complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Thank you for reading MY Poor Review.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

No call back. I have a truck that is broken. And no one for the last 5 day have call me to help me but you keep taking money out of my bank. Screw you I am done with you. Talking to my lawyer Friday morning.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

When I first found ASAP, I would call the business and the customer service rep for new customers always answered on at least the first ring to recruit new customers. Then after my money was taken and new members packet given, all of a sudden everyone is just an answering service but can do nothing about claims or even refunding money. I feel this company is a fraud and I do not recommend it to anyone. So far, I have spoken to Jessette, Bailey, and someone else who did not give me a name but rather put me on hold for 45 minutes and then hang up. Or the reps that claim that there is no supervisor in office and they will send your call with highest priority. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced and they took $2,200. I will be escalating this issue.

ASAP Auto Warranty Company Information