ASAP Auto Warranty

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I've researched other warranties. I came across your website and submitted my information. I was pleased that when I received a call from Mr. **, he was pleasant and understanding of my time and was not pushy like the others I've encountered. He made my experience worth calling him back and signing up very enjoyable. I would be more than happy to recommend ASAP to anyone who is searching for extra coverage on their car.

Agent who sold me the product was very helpful unlike others I had talked to. Have not had to use the product. Hope I do not have to. So we shall see how good it is. Do not have anything to add at this time as I just purchased it. I can only say that the agent I spoke with was very helpful.

I had a very pleasant experience with this company so far. I just purchased a extended auto contract. I was very pleased with the sales person. He explained everything. I would recommend this to my family and friends. I felt the price was pretty good.

I had a great experience with Ray. He was knowledgeable about your services very helpful in explaining everything to me and I would definitely recommend your company to my friends. I think more companies should have reps with this level of care and personal attention to detail. Thank you again.

I wish to compliment your EXCELLENT Customer Service Sales Representative Joseph ** who was EXTREMELY helpful in our purchase of a policy with your organization. We will refer other friends to your fine company. We look forward to a long pleasant relationship with ASAP!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASAP Auto Warranty [American Standard Auto Protection]?

Great initial experience to sign up, expected a little more service on follow through to finalize the contract. Could not reach my initial representative. Wouldn't keep me from recommending American Standard Auto Protection. Looking forward to having more confidence in my used car.

I am service cashier at Airport Marina Ford. I call for credit card payment 3x for a service invoice. Every time I call it was a great service. They were friendly and helpful. It really makes a difference when they know how to help customers... Thanks for your service.

Ray ** did a great job, I didn't felt no pressure though I am familiar with the program. I hope my daughter is well taken care of with this premium policy. None the less, we will see how it pans out. I have been given the details.

Consumer Increased Rating!

ASAP Auto Warranty

At ASAP, our customers are our priority.

The customer posted this message on March 14th. Regrettably, The North East, from D.C. to the New England States, was hit with massive snowfall and communications outages.

For the safety of the company employees, Staff was asked not to commute to work on the day of the NorEaster. Arrangements were made, so that certain Staff could field calls from home. However, communications quality were spotty at best.

With regard to pricing, this is something that can change from day to day and very much depends on any promotions that may have been previously quoted.

Upon learning of this situation, ASAP has since contacted the customer to attend to his questions and needs.

ASAP apologizes for the inconvenience. The weather is something that is not in anyone's control.

Original review: March 14, 2017

Let me start by saying I already have one car under warranty with this company, though after the past two days I may cancel. Not really sure what is going on with this company but I called them yesterday to get a quote on our other car and to help my daughter get a quote on her car. I was speaking with a representative who was having issues with his phone. So, he said he would call me right back. Guess what... No phone call. So, I called in again this morning. Spoke with a different representative who said he would email me the quotes so I could share the information with my daughter. I ONLY received the quote on our car. And, it was different than what the first representative told me. When I replied to the email to get the quote for my daughters car... total silence again. They don't seem very eager to sell more policies which really makes me wonder a bit about them.

Very nice service and knowledgeable representative. I look forward to have your company service my vehicle and maintain the warranty over the next 5 years. Hopefully, we don't need to the warranty but it's nice to have a backup. Also, I enjoy the fact it's a BMW service and paid directly.

There was mileage difference. The vehicle mileage on the Vehicle Contract in one place gave the mileage as 96300. This was on the Order Confirmation: Vehicle Service Contract. I was presently surprised by the Policy that your company offered. I will definitely recommend that people contact your company. Thank you.

I attempted to get some general information about my contract. I was unable to reach anyone from the company. Only a voicemail service. Now I would just like to cancel my contract. But I can't even reach anyone to do that.

We dealt with Daniel **, he was polite and professional. Yes we would recommend him to other people. We just hope that the company that he represents is as trustworthy and honest as he proclaim. I guess we'll just have to wait till after we file our first claim.

I have been calling in to get payment on a claim. Every time I called would get a different answer... ie. "we will have someone call you..." "we sent the payment already." Finally someone transferred me to alex (ex **). We had nice conversation... like talking to a friend you haven't talked to in a while. Not only DID he apologize to me for the misinformation. He informed me of what to expect the next time I have a claim. Then he paid my claim that I have been waiting on for 55 days. I will call Alex next time I need to get payment.

Joe was very detail and to the point. I think he listed everything that I was concerned about regarding coverage. Happy with the price. I would definitely recommend friends and family if they need coverage in the future. One thing less to worry about.

Great communication and customer service. Coverage seems to be very good, hope I never need it, but have got it just in case. Others I tried did not work with me as well. Also when I told them I was disabled and on fixed income they tried to help as much, as possible.

I was greeted on the phone by a very professional person who was very attentive and answered all of my questions. I was referred to this site for my extended warranty needs and I am very pleased. I would recommend to a friend!

Very pleased with the young man who worked with me on this E350 Mercedes service contract. I now hope that this contract is as good and as true as he made it out to be and if it is I will use on all my vehicles and will recommend this to all I know.

Jeff ** was very helpful and polite. A asset to your company and I will recommend your service to my family and friends if you keep up the impression I have as of right now. Look forward to doing repeat business in the future.

Extended Warranty 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe - Worked with Raymond and he did an excellent job of explaining the coverage and what was not covered. I enjoyed the experience and would recommend American Standard to my friends. The dealer where I bought the car offered us the extended warranty as well but could only do 2 years.

The gentleman, Daniel ** - could not have been any more helpful. No pressure, explained terms - went out of his way to help me. I have never used an extended warranty ever - and I hope I never have to, but if I did your company seems like a really great company to deal with.

I was suppose to receive a copy of my coverage so I could show my wife what we were going to pay for but requested email was never sent. I am going to cancel my order because of lack of information. I want to know in writing what is actually being covered before my money is taken from my account or I am going to cancel payment.

The quote was half the price of the nearest competitor. The rep was patient and knowledgeable. We'll see how it goes from here... I'm optimistic that they'll have my back. They've been in business about 20 times longer than the company my dealership offered to put me with for $1300 more over the life of the contract.

My experience with ASAP was very positive. Joe was very helpful in meeting my needs for a vehicle extended warranty. I felt that I received a very competitive price and thought the extra benefits were very good. I liked the no deductible and freedom to have my car serviced at my dealer.

Thus far the process has been smooth. No concerns. Service and terms were laid out clearly. The agent I worked with was fair and concise. Seemed like he has been doing this for a while. I am going to take the policy to BMW to have them review it and let me know if it seems reasonable.

Always got help when calling in... Transferred me to the proper associates as needed. Seems as you go the extra mile when authorizing needed repairs. Customer in question was given partial payment as the repair was not technically covered. Good customer P.R.

Ray **, the underwriting representative, was very helpful and responsive and made the warranty purchase a very smooth transaction. If his customer service is representative of the company's overall customer service, I definitely have made a great choice going with ASAP. Excellent service.

I put a quote request and the person that call me was very professional and explain everything in detail and I'm very satisfied with the price quote that I got. I notice he wasn't rushing just for a sale. He wanted to make sure I was a happy customer and answered any questions I had. He was just a great guy overall and gave me his direct number and explained the process of the hard paper delivery. He made me feel like anything I need he will be there to answer any of my questions.

I have purchased a newer car and it is covered bumper to bumper for 3 yrs. I have another car I want to get coverage for. I'll contact you Monday or Tuesday to give you all the information about the car and the coverage for it. Thank You.

I signed up and fully paid for an extended warranty that seems to be a very good value. However, I was not able to review the policy details or see what was excluded until AFTER I paid for the policy, so I still don't really know whether I'm fully satisfied or not. I am still waiting for my policy info in the mail. I was instructed to be wary of your company as many people have had difficulty getting claims paid, but I am hoping to have clarity once my policy info arrives. It would seem people should be able to review in depth prior to paying.

ASAP Auto Warranty Company Profile